The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 11)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us

11.the Mistress the Betrayer the slave and The terrorist
I was with my lover in our bed when jack knocked and came into our room he bowed and said to us “mistress Charlotte and Mistress Taylor you ask to come to princess room to select your pets”. Taylor look at me says to me “yummy more males to play with”. I giggled and said to her “ yea maybe our future husband”.Taylor said “ babe I love you I only want fuck you not a piece of shit male I fuck'n hate them I'll be glad when Jazzy and Holly find away get of them from birth”. I giggled again I replied to her “babe you sound like my sister” she said to me “ but I am yours not hers”. she laughed as she got out of bed her feminine body is so hot.

Taylor and I had our showers and got dressed in leather uniforms there was a knock at the door Taylor said to it “ come in” I saw slaves Gavin and David enter the room David bowed and said to us “ mistress we are here to clean your room”. Taylor said to him” “good clean our room don't take for fuck'n ever slaves” they said to her “ yes mistress” they bowed and walked off start cleaning our room Taylor was watching Gavin and said “slave come over here Gavin” He replied to her “ yes mistress” she kicked him to the ground she than said to me “ you see babe that why are the stronger gender not them”. I laughed at her I said to her “True Taylor they are weak and Pathetic” he got back up and went on with his work

we went down stairs and went saw my baby sis and Princess jade sitting we came in sat down Jade spoke to us “ I have some good new ladies Jazzy and Holly have worked away to rid of the y chromosome I've sent Emily to meet up with her ex boyfriend the leader she is bring him or them to me Taylor said to her “princess there is 4 in charge of the resistance and I believe what Emily said we should go after the second commander Ben”.
Jade said to us “ if he comes we will convert him into a pet then”. Jack walked in and said to Jade “ excuse me my mistress the slave Charlie is here for Mistress Taylor” Jade says to says to “Taylor this slave is gift for all your hard work” she said to Jade “ thank you my princess “.
Taylor then walked over to him and said to him “ hello slave” he said to her “ hello mistress” she said to him “ kneel you piece of shit”. he kneeled she went over grab his collar slave 5798 was his Id tag she said to him “your name slave”. he said to her “ Charlie Mistress” Taylor said to him “ I hate it that name it reminds me so much of a male scum you are I going to change it”.he said to her “yes mistress” she said to him “you will learn to be loyal to me and women male”. she kicks him in the jaw I heard crack he fell unconscious on the floor Taylor giggles and says out loud “ pathetic fuck'n gender”. We all laughed and Jade yes out to her Slave “ jack get your fuck'n arse in here now”

Jack came running in Jade said to him “ get 2 slaves take 5798 to the infirmary and get it fixed up”. He said to her my mistress”. and Taylor said to her “ make the doctor fixes it jaw” he said to her “ yes mistress Taylor I will” then jack called David and Gavin they had finished our room they got 5798 and took him to the infirmary I said to Gavin “when you return come and see me” Taylor left with see how the camp was running she mow head camp girl wow just imagine 2 days she was taking orders from jack and now she give the orders she is so happy she like being a Amazon girl
***********************************************************************
meanwhile on a south pacific Island
Michael point of view

I was in my room getting ready when Thomas enters the my room and asks Me “ where are you going mate ?”. I said to him “ I'm going to California get Emily and Hayden back”. he replied to me “no your not Mate” I said to him “ why Thomas”. he continued to me “we have belief that the oppressors have a spy here and we need cautious who we send now your a leader now since your father was executed by them”.

I said to him “the worse part is about this they turn my brother against us and my mom is most probably one of them as well” he said to me “sorry mate your brother only act like them for one more day before the amazon raided your parents home your father would have not been dead and your mother would found out we were trying to help them escape”.I said to him” why didn't you tell them” he replied to me “ it happen so quickly I couldn't”.I said to him “ok Thomas thank you for telling me”.

we decided that Ben will go and find Emily and help her get back so Benny left for California I decided if Benny Don't come back I will go and find her myself and when we go find him Benny was getting ready and I told him where Hayden was sent to so Benny left on his way to California

(Emily her first mission as a amazon woman)

I was told by Taylor where to meet the resistance so I went to her spot and wait see I said to him “hi Benny” he said to her “ why are you here instead of the agent”. I tell him that the agent is hiding from the Amazons then ask Ben to follow me back s we slip in to the camp I say to him “ follow me to my room where I've been hiding” he ask me“ where is Hayden?”. I said to him he was hiding with Charlie and Simon”. I lied to him I knew Hayden is now Holly a amazon like me same with Simon who is Taylor a amazon and Charlie is Taylor's new pet as we got there and Benny was caught the guards took Benny to category a section.

Few hours later I returned to Ben at his cell he was still dressed in his terrorist uniform I walked up to him he was in chains I said to him "hello Ben " he said to me Emily”.I was back my amazon leather uniform I replied to him “ it is mistress Emily to you”. I kick him he fell down on the floor he slowly got up and said to me “You are fuck'n betrayer Emily”. I said to him “I'm not the betrayer Benny you are I believed you men were the ones that said we the Amazon's caused earth destruction that fuck'n bullshit we came here and fixed the environment made earth at peace”. he interrupted and said to me “ you enslaved mankind gave us no rights or freedom”. I kick him again I said to him “why you men are scum”

he said to me “spoken like a true supremacist”. I then kicked him again but harder and said to him “ you see here Benny boy I am fuck'n stronger than you beautiful and smarter”.

Then guard came up and said to me “ Ms Emily we found another2 terrorist out side the compound here they are in same cell down the hall” I said to her “ ok I'll go see who they are”. I told the guard prepare this terrorist for reprogramming to slave level c I want him as my pet I look at Ben gave him his collar and said to him “your no longer Ben your slave 6809 I think of your new name for you also change into that dress too” he knew he was defeated and said to me “yes mistress”. the guard un cuffed him I left and went see who was the new terrorist they brought in when I saw I was shocked it was Benny sister Chloe and his best friend Cameron I told the guard separate them put Cameron in with slave 6809 and take Chloe down to the medical building the guards said to me “ Yes Ms Emily” and also tell Ms jasmine to let Holly see who this terrorist is so they split them put Cameron in with slave 6809 and took Chloe down to the medical area

(Holly point of view )

I love working with my sisters best friend Jazzy I love my sister so much I know I was once a yucky boy name Hayden but I love my life know I never been so happy here we working on try get rid of Y chromosome so we have only female babies it been hard work but I think we might have a breakthrough. guard walks in says to Jazzy “ Ms Jasmine and Ms Holly we have a terrorist for you she is the transformation room”. Jazzy and I left our post and went the transformation room it use for us to convert males to females and help earth girls and women become like us Amazons one we get rid of the Y chromosome out then we will get rid of all males from this planet only be females I walked up to room and stop it was Chloe my ex girlfriend we were supposed get together help the birth of more earth females not like us Amazons.

I walked into the room she was upset I went up to her cuddle her my boobs resting on her chest against her I said to her “ everything going be ok your a female”. she sniffed and said to me “thank you” I said to her I’m Holly”. she replied to me “ hi I'm Chloe” I said to her “how you get here I came with my brother friend Cameron we were looking for my ex boyfriend we broke up cause he was sent to here to California his sister followed and the Leader second was sent to find them”. I said to her “ok that was silly but good”.

I said to her “Chloe I know where Hayden and Emily are “.she asked me “ where are they?”. I said to her “I'm Hayden I was converted to a female and Emily is a Amazon too”. she looked into my face and said to me “ shit you are Hayden”. I replied to her “ not any more I'm Holly now I have 2 sisters Emily is not one of them one is our princess the other is Charlotte I love hem both “.
she Asked me “ why not Emily?”. I said to her “I don't know then Jasmine walked in and said to her "the princess has decided you will be my sister Chloe cause your only 14 like Holly you two will be best friends”. she smiled then Jasmine said to her “ Chloe please take your clothes off”. she did slowly once naked she was given the injection into her body I said to her “ your no longer Chloe your new name is Jacinda from now on”. she hugged me said to me “ I love it bestie and she started to scream”. we left her to be upgraded.

it was about 3 hours later I was in the lab with Jasmine when she said to me “ lets see if Jacinda is ready” Jazzy and I walked back we walked by infirmary are notice a slave was in there the doctors were fixing it jaw Jazzy giggled that is Taylor pet she been teaching it respect but it won't I asked her “ that's Charlie “ she said to me “ no not any more it slave 5798 Taylor will give her pet a new name”. I saw a guy in orange dress being taken away for reprogramming it look like Jacinda brother Ben .we arrive at the transformation room to see jacinda finished she said to us “hi bestie hi sis” we both went over to her.

Jazzy cuddle her sister and then I cuddle my best friend jazzy then said to her “ sis get dressed we need to see the princess”. she said to her “ok Jazzy”. she got dressed in her leather uniform and went see the my sister the princess you see we are all sisters here Amazon sisters but there is family sisters like Jade Charlotte and I and Chantelle and Emily and also Jazzy and Jacinda and Taylor who is my sister girlfriend they are lesbians but that is fine among us Amazons

we arrived back the house I went up to my sister and cuddle her then walked up to my sister the princess kneeled she said to me “Holly come here and give me cuddle I went up cuddled my sister I sat next to her Jasmine came in said to Jade “ princes I would like to introduce my sister Jacinda”. then Jacinda walked up to my sister and said to her “ I Jacinda Swear my allegiance to you my princess I will serve you help destroy all males and anyone who opposes you” Jade said to her “ thank you Jacinda”.

Jade then said to us “ I have spoken to the commander of earth my mom it has been decide that Holly will be come princess as well I heard our beloved queen has died my mom will become our new queen it was decide by the royal Amazonian government that my mother will be queen and as from this moment onwards only there will a Royal family princess are from blood now there will be no more candidates for princess as from now”.

Jade said to us “My family is royal now my sister Charlotte she will known has her royal highness princess Charlotte I am he royal highness princess Jade and Holly will be her royal highness”. Jade said to us “we are leaving tomorrow to Amazonia swearing in our mother the new queen Chantelle you and Taylor are in charge” Chantelle said to her “ yes My princess” Jade continued talking and said to Taylor “Mom has approved you lesbian relation ship with Charlotte Taylor” she replied to her “thank you my princess”

so that night as ship arrived and took us home to Amazonia for our mother coronation it doesn't matter we are all princess now we landed at home mom was there waiting she gave us all cuddle and kisses and said to us “Jade will be next queen follow by Charlotte the you Holly” we didn't care the she said Jade will be staying here and Charlotte you will return earth help run thing until your sister return Charlotte said “ yes mom” then mom said “ I want meet your partner too Charlotte” she said to mom “ yes mom I will bring her soon”.
Mom said to her “Holly you will go back and continue your work that gene” I said “ yes mom my friend Jacinda Jasmine sister is into that too mom”.she said to me “ok she can help you” I said to her “ thank you mommy” we saw mom become queen of Amazonia Jade stayed home learning royal protocol now there is a royal family my slave father Sam his head slave in the palace we quite happy My sister Charlotte and I left for earth and zone 12 boys prison slave camp I needed to find a pet Jack has been sent to Amazonia look after Jade's needs Charlotte and I need pets we landed and returned to royal house I was tired went to bed all night I could here my sister fucking her girlfriend I'm glad Char is happy I was happy I'm a royal princess my mother is queen and I am a amazon girl who hates Men

up
49 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos