Mean Girls 3026 Part 8

Printer-friendly version
amy_pink01.jpg           
However, me being the type who looks for the good in people, just thought Angela was trying to make nice. WRONG!!!"

Mean Girls 3026 Part 8

Written by Toni Trepasso
Edited by Gwen Brown, with my many thanks to her.

 

I did my best to avoid Angela at school for the first few weeks. Granted, I’d still go to the Monarch, and get a burger on occasion, but I went out of my way to make sure I didn’t cross paths with her when she wasn’t behind the grill. Hindsight being twenty, twenty, I probably should have been a little more random in the times I went for a burger, or at least where I got a burger. Let me explain.

It had been a few weeks since the incident that first day back and I thought everything had calmed down. I had been going to the Monarch for lunch since it was the closest place to grab something, from the engineering building. I guess I should have become suspicious when I saw Angela working the grill every day, and even more so, when my burgers started coming back correct. There were even a couple of times when my food was ready the moment I walked in the door. However, me being the type who looks for the good in people, just thought Angela was trying to make nice. WRONG!!!

I first started noticing that my sports bras were getting tighter when I went for my morning jogs. At first I chalked it up to a little weight gain, from the steady diet of burgers for lunch. It wasn’t until I went clothes shopping to find bras that fit that I realized I wasn’t getting fat anywhere except my breasts.

I’d gone to the store where I bought the dresses for Grace and myself that first weekend, and the sales lady measured us both. When I went back for new bra’s I was shocked to find out that I’d added three inches to my chest in only three weeks. I hadn't grown any in all the time I've been in this body but here I was three cup sizes bigger. Perhaps shocked isn’t the correct word. Perplexed seems more appropriate. I know Amanda has a sizeable chest so I didn’t really think too much of it, until a week later I had to go back again for new bra’s, only to find out that I’d grown another two inches.

I made it a point to stop at the infirmary, and asked for a blood test to find out if my hormones were out of wack or something. I know that back in my time, there were stories of girls with a condition called VBH*. Don’t ask me what it stands for, all I know is that the girls who had it, grew REALLY large chests. The nurse told me that I’d need a guardian’s signature to authorize them to do the test, so I had no choice but to call Samantha and explain to her what was going on. She hadn’t really seen me since we started classes, since she was busy running the school, and I was busy working on my assignments. When she saw me, her jaw dropped and I thought her eyes were going to pop out of her head.

“What the hell happened?” she asked me.

“I don’t know.” I said as I started to tear up. “A couple of weeks ago, my clothes started to get tight around the chest, so I went for new bra’s last week. The girl who measured me showed me that I’d grown a couple of inches in the bust. Well, you know how mom’s got a nice size chest, so I wasn’t too worried at the time. But when I had to go back today for new ones, I got worried. I’ve grown another two inches in one week.” I told her sobbing and buried my head in my hands and cried my eyes out from a mix of fear, and anger at not knowing why this was going on.

“It’s alright.” she told me as she put her hand on my shoulder and then pulled me into a hug. “We’ll find out what’s going on, and do what we can for you.”

The nurse drew some of my blood and then while we were still there, she put it in some machine and then fired up a computer. I can only guess that she was analyzing it right then and there so we didn’t have to wait too long. While we did wait, I just put my head on Samantha’s shoulder and cried, out of fear of what was going on to the body I was trapped in.

“It’s alright hun.” she told me. “I know you aren’t ready for it, but it looks like your body might just be going through the journey into womanhood. It’s nothing to be scared of.” she said stroking my hair.

It didn’t take long for the nurse to find out what was going on with me. But what she did find shocked her and scared the hell out of me. Apparently, I had grossly elevated levels of female growth hormones in my system. She didn’t think anything of it at first, until she dug a bit deeper, and found out it was BOVINE female hormones. This revelation caused Samantha to start asking me all sorts of questions. Between the two of them, the nurse and Samantha, they figured out that the only way I could have been exposed was from the burgers I’d been eating.

Samantha immediately contacted the manager of the Monarch, and told her to test to meat for anything funny. In the mean time she suggested that I start bringing my lunch to school. Which of course I did. The fact still remained that I needed to buy new clothes, since the nurse had told me that it would be at least another week, before the hormones worked their way out of my system. Samantha asked me if I wanted her to go with me, but I told her I’d be alright. Again, looking back, I should have brought her along.

I walked into one of the little shops that I knew would be able to measure me right and have me fitted for the right size bra’s. As I was leaving the store, I heard that damn voice that I have come to hate with a passion.

“Holy shit. Packing on the pounds aren’t you? You fucking cow.” came Angela’s voice in a giggle.

“What did you just call me?” I turned to face my nemesis.

“Well that’s what you are, isn’t it? Nothing but a fat milking cow now right?”

“You bitch. You did this to me.”

“Prove it”

“It’s already being done.” I said with a smile. “It’s only a matter of time before the police find what they’re looking for.”

“Good luck with that, or maybe I should say it so you’ll understand it.” she paused to grin. “MOO!”

That was all it took. I dropped my bags and decked the bitch. Her cronies were all shocked and one even tried to grab for me before she met with the business end of my fist as well. That sent the rest of the girls scattering. They all took off and I simply picked up my bags and walked away. Granted I was balling my eyes out from just having lost my temper, but for some reason it felt good. That feeling didn’t last long, for when I arrived back at the apartment, Samantha was already there with a couple of the stations’ police.

Apparently the test of the meat the Monarch had, didn’t come back with any levels of hormones in the patties. So Samantha finally put two and two together and came up with the same answer I had earlier. Angela. The officers asked me if I wanted to press charges, and like a dumb ass, I told them no. I also explained about the incident outside the lingerie store, and how I’d assaulted Angela and another girl. The officers told me that the owner of the shop saw and heard everything and put a call into Samantha, who in turn called the police; since she had just found out about the rest of the meat at the Monarch.

I didn’t know what to do. My body was becoming like that of a striper and that was the last thing I wanted, since when I have been going for my morning runs, I’ve been getting all sorts of cat calls from some of the guys I’ve been passing as it was BEFORE my chest balloons inflated. To make things worse, some of the guys in my classes seem to think my eyes are somewhere near my nipples, if you follow me. I didn’t want to see anyone right then, so I just went to my room and locked the door. I don’t know how long it was before I heard the cops leave, but soon after, I heard Grace come in.

Since I realized I was getting bigger, she’s been looking at me funny too. It’s a look I can’t really describe; Kind of a mix between lust and jealousy. Before all this happened, she and I could wear each other’s bras and for the most part we could each borrow ANYTHING from the other’s closet, except shoes, since I’m a full size bigger than her. But now, I don’t dare take anything from her wardrobe, since most likely I’ll end up putting two big stretch marks in the front of any top I put on.

On the other hand, she’s been more attentive to my chest when we make out. It’s almost like her hands are steel and my boobs are magnets. The girl just can’t keep her hands off my tits. Don’t get me wrong. She give’s great chest massages, but there have been times over the past few weeks I got to thinking that all she wants me for is my body. It’s kind of disheartening to think that we’ve gone from good friends to me being her personal stress relief ball, or balls as the case were. I just lay there sobbing into my pillow when I heard a knock at my door.

“Amy, can I come in?”

“Go away!” I shouted at the door to Grace.

“Please? I just want to talk.”

“Leave me alone!”

“Don’t do this Amy.” I heard her sigh. “Damn it! I love you!”

Her words cut through me like a knife. “Did she just say what I think I heard her say? She loves me?” I thought to myself. “You can’t love me, I’m a freak; a fucking freak with big fat cow udders!” I shouted back through the still closed door.

“You aren’t a freak. You’re just having body issues. It’s not a problem. I love the person on the inside.” she told me as I heard my door open. Damn the guy who made all the keys to the apartment open all the doors.

“Get out!” I spat back.

“I’m not leaving until you hear me out.” damn her for being stubborn.

“FINE! WHAT!?” I shot back as I rolled over to glare at her for disturbing my cry.

“Let’s get one thing straight.” she said as she walked over and sat down on the edge of my bed. “You are NOT and I’ll repeat that incase you didn’t catch it; you are NOT a freak!” she said as she smiled a tender smile at me. “You are a beautiful young woman and I’m proud to call you my best friend. You can’t let what some bitch did to you effect your outlook on life.”

“That’s easy for you to say, you still fit into a size 2 shirt!” I told her as I started to cry again and pulled a pillow over my chest.

“Be that as it may, you still are the smartest person in this place.” she said as she placed her hand over one of mine. “Who has the highest GPA?”

“Uh, right now I do for our grade.”

“Right, and who’s the only one who knows what she’s doing in the nostalgia lab?”

“Me” I said sighing.

“Right, and who was it that helped me pass that test on twentieth century muscle cars?”

“Me.” I said abruptly. “So what’s your point?”

“You are still the same brilliant mind you have been. The only thing that’s changed is you have a larger chest.” she smiled softly at me, “But so what?”

“So what, I’ll tell you so what! My back hurts when I stand for too long, and I need to wear three sports bra’s when I go for my morning run, just so I can have some semblance of support so the twins don’t give me black eyes. And to make matters worse. Every fucking guy in this place seems to think my eyes are located somewhere near my nipples when they talk to me.”

“We can get through this.”

“We, what’s with this we?” I asked indignantly. “Last I checked you aren’t carrying around a set of tits the size of volleyballs.”

“Oh get off it. Yours aren’t the size of volleyballs.” she said with a coy grin, “Cantaloupes perhaps.”

“I’m crying and you’re cracking jokes. THANKS, I feel SO much better.” I said in my most sarcastic tone.

“Alright, just know this. You are my best friend. In fact, you’re my only friend, and I hate to see you sad.” she told me as she got up and walked over to the door, to grab a shopping bag. “Here, I got you a little something.” she told me handing me the bag.

“What is this?” I asked taking the bag tentatively.

“It’s something having to do with something you told me you used to do.”

I opened the bag and found a green and blue rugby jersey with stitched on silver letters on the front, of the fraternity I helped start at my old college back in the day. I pulled it out and there on the back was my house name and old number in the same silver letter as the front. I was taken aback from the suddenness of the gift. Once again I started to cry and I reached out for Grace to hug her.

“You have no idea what this means to me.” I told her sniffling on her shoulder.

“Actually I have a bit of an idea.” she told me gently rubbing my back. “I called your mom and told her that you were having some issues. So she spoke to your dad and he suggested getting you something with your old house colors on it. It seems that since he found out that you helped found his fraternity, he did a little research and came up with that you were the brother who showed the most loyalty to the house. He did, however tell me that he really didn’t want to see the crest back on your arm, whatever that means.”

“The short version,” I said as I started to giggle, “Was that I had the house crest tattooed on my arm the semester after the guys got chartered by the school. I kind of became a legend, because I had a photorealistic version of the crest with full colors and background. Every time I went to a party, someone would ask to see it.” I said wiping the tears away. “That’s what dad meant.”

“Got’cha.” she told me with a smile. “Well are you going to try it on or not?” she said pointing to the shirt she got for me.

I left the t-shirt I had on, on while I pulled the rugby jersey over my head. I finally got my head through the hole after I unbuttoned a couple of the buttons, and stood to look at myself in the mirror I had behind my door. What I saw looking back at me, was a girl who looked like she had on her boyfriend’s shirt. And from the size of the shirt, you didn’t want to fuck with her, for fear of having to answer to him. I turned to Grace and hugged her tight.

“You’re a genius!” I shouted. “How did you come up with the idea to get one so big?”

“Actually I just got one I hoped your breasts wouldn’t outgrow for a while.” she said with a sheepish grin on her face.

“Either way it works. I’m practically swimming in this thing. And everyone’s going to think I have a monster of a boyfriend now.” I said with a giggle. “If they only knew I only have eyes for one special girl.”

That comment caused Grace to kiss me like she’d been practicing for the past month. It was a soft kiss, almost like pressing your lips against a ripe peach. Every time she does that, it sends a tingle down my spine. What she did next shocked me though. Granted, we’d french kissed before, but when she put her tongue into my mouth this time, I felt a hard round... thing probing my mouth. I immediately broke off the kiss.

“What the hell was that?” I asked in shock.

“Oh, this?” she asked sticking her tongue out to show me the barbell piercing she had sticking out of it. “You like?”

“When did you get that?”

“I had it done while your shirt was being made.” she said with a smile.

“That is pretty cool.” I said with a smile. “But you know the old saying...”

“What’s that?” she asked

“If a woman’s got her tongue pierced, she’ll probably suck your dick. If a man’s got his tongue pierced... he’ll probably suck your dick.” I giggled

“You’re awful.” she said as she playfully swatted my arm.

“There's no sex in the champagne room." came Samantha’s voice from near the door. "Wasn’t that a comedy skit from back in the day?”

“Uh, yeah, It was” I said turning red in the face.

“I just wanted you to know, that the police found a stash of bovine hormones in Angela’s room.” she said as the smile left her face. “She’ll be getting expelled and the Burger Monarch already said they’ll be pressing charges for industrial sabotage. The police want to know if you’ll make a statement so they can use what was found in your blood test to put her away.”

“You know what? Yes. Yes I will.” I said with a smile. “Maybe a few years in jail will teach her a lesson.”

“Either that or being some woman’s bitch for a couple of years will show her what it’s like to be picked on.” Grace said causing all three of us to laugh.

Samantha took us out to dinner that night and I wore the jersey my best friend made me. The funny thing was every guy we came near, looked away as we walked by. I guess the jersey had the effect I was expecting it to have after all. Later that night, Grace and I cuddled in my bed and for the first time since my chest started to grow, there wasn’t any real attention paid to the twins. Part of me was happy for the rest they got, but another part of me kind of missed the tingling sensations her fingers caused on my nipples. As I drifted off to sleep, I thought of asking Grace if she wanted to get matching nipple piercings when I go to get my tongue pierced. We’ll see.

TO BE CONTINUED...

*VBH: as told by http://www.Wicpedia.org

Virginal breast hypertrophy (VBH) is not a medical name, but the more known name for juvenile macromastia and juvenile gigantomastia. It causes excessive growth of the breasts during puberty and has a much higher frequency than the rare cases of breast hypertrophy in pregnancy.
VBH normally starts when puberty starts, soon after the girl's first menstrual period. But some doctors suggest that breast development (thelarche) occurs before menstrual onset (menarche).Error! Hyperlink reference not valid.
The breast growth sometimes is not constant and comes in "growth spurts". At times, women may have minimal or no breast growth and then experience a growth spurt where the breasts grow very rapidly in a short space of time. These growth spurts cause great physical discomfort, the main symptoms being red, itchy skin and sometimes a general ache in the breasts. But in puberty the breasts can also continuously grow at an even pace for the space of several years. This process can overdevelop a completely normal and healthy breast, sometimes to gigantic extents.
With VBH, enlargement of the nipples usually also occurs, and the nipples can grow to an enormous size. In very severe cases of VBH, hypertrophy of the clitoris can also occur.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

its good

i assume there is still breast reduction operations done in 3026.
IM glad she decided to make a statment, she still needs to press charges. angelas so out of line now.

Amy Finally

Got mad enough at Angelica to do something about it. Now that Angelica is gone, What will happen next?
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Angela no angel

What a cruel girl! Now that she's off the moon, will she come back to torment Amy again?

Not bad...

"Between the two of them, the nurse and Samantha, they figured out that the only way I could have been exposed was from the burgers I’d been eating."
How exactly did they come to that conclusion? You could write a bit more in the future about dose things. Not just skim over them.

Well I'm still reading this story, as I'm interested how this story will end. But i don't have any high hopes anymore.

One Word says it all

Wonderful Just wonderful. You inspire the newer authors with your outstanding work, keep it up.

Hugs,
Jayme

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

The answers to all of life's questions can be found in the face of a true friend

Whats with the Catty comments

Hi Toni,

Enjoying your work as always, I don't know how you keep multiple stories going I would have a hard time with one. I see you've picked up a troll along the way, making condescending comments on a regular basis. I would be happy to read one of their stories if they think they can do better instead of hiding behind snarky comments.

Keep up the good work,
talonx

Really...

Is trying to help an author to write a better story, now called trolling here? Really, I never attacked anyone personally and I tried to be as non negative as I can. But its quite hard, when you are been ignored. On another site, one author thanked me for my comments on their story, telling me that because of them it improved their writing and that they would welcome more, no matter how hard they sound. I guess that kind of things are frowned upon here. So I wont bother commenting anymore, as I'm not getting anywhere and just got ridiculed.

And talonx, no need for insults. One doesnt need to have writing ability nor to be a writer in order to appreciate a story, and to tell good ones from average and bad ones.