The Initiation

Printer-friendly version

I sat at the vanity in my pretty, matching, pink lace bra and panties. I had lost my ability to fight against my would be captors so, with my hands in my lap, I simply sit as still as I can. The other girls whirled and whizzed around me, applying makeup and fixing my hair just right. They spun me around and gave me a good look over. Satisfied, Marcy, the obvious leader, handed me a pair of thigh high nylons and instructed me to put them on. All I could do was nod as they had done something to me and I was unable to speak. "Tracy," that's what they were calling me now, "we know that you've been looking forward to this night for a long time so we are going to help you make it happen!" The girl all giggled and began to whisper amongst themselves as I carefully pulled the nylons up my freshly shaved legs. Chills ran up my spine as the silky smooth nylons gripped and squeezed my shapely legs. Marcy exited the closet with a short slinky black dress hanging over her arm and a pair of impossibly high stilettos in her hand. She motioned for me to come to her. My body seemed to do what she wanted instead of what I wanted as I rose up and walked over to her. "Arms up." she said and she pulled the LBD down over me as I did so. "Sit." and again my body obeyed. She slid the heels onto my feet and buckled them snugly. "Now, one last little thing and you'll be irresistible tonight." Marcy had a devilish grin on her face as she retrieved the spritzer from a small box on the dresser. "What so you think girls? Is she ready for her initiation?" Marcy seemed to grow two inches as she puffed her chest and took my hand.

A week ago I began my sophomore year at Wildwood University in the UK. I was an exchange student and accepted pretty well. I met Marcy at a newcomers party and we had hit it off until Brent, my roomie, had stepped in and pulled me away, informing me that she was into some sort of dark magic and I should stay away. I politely excused myself and exited the party. That was three days ago! For the life of me I couldn't remember the last two days or how I ended up here for that matter but none the less, here I am and apparently I am now at the mercy of Marcy!

One of the girls opened the door and Marcy led me out of the room. I don't know how I didn't fall flat on my face in those heels. Marcy must have had something to do with that. The girls had made sure to not let me see myself in a mirror while they played dress up with me but as we walked down the hall we passed a floor to ceiling mirror. Marcy stopped, turned me toward the mirror and said, "well Mike, or rather Tracy, what do you think of yourself now?" I feared what I would see but I couldn't help it, I had to look. *Holy shit! What the he..... where the fuck did those come from?* my mind was spinning! Still unable to speak I just stared. Mostly it was at the very large breasts that hung from my once hairy chest. My hair was a deep red and full of long wavy curls that went almost to my waist. My face had a very feminine look with plump red lips. My figure was hour glass shaped with large breasts and wide hips. My legs were long and very shapely. In all honesty I looked pretty hot.

"Ok. Enough gawking." Marcy exclaimed as she continued to walk me down the hall. "The boys downstairs are hungry and you are going to satisfy their hunger!"

I managed to snap my head in Marcy's direction, fear filled my eyes.

"Oh, relax Tracy. They aren't going to kill you, they're just going to fuck you!" Marcy said nonchalant.

As we began down the stairs I could hear the boys sniffing and snorting like a pack of wild dogs.

"Exciting isn't it Tracy?" Marcy said as we reached the first landing.

Almost instinctively, my nipples began to puff and get tender. I had a stirring deep in my belly that had never felt before too. As we made the second landing, Marcy stopped and turned me toward her.

"I really like you but you really hurt my feelings when you ran away from me at the party the other night. I've decided that I can forgive you but you will have to become my submissive girlfriend first and I promise that after tonight you will be happy to do anything I say. Is it going to hurt you wonder...I'm sure it will at first but if you just let go and accept the change it will go much easier for you." With that, Marcy led me down the last few steps and into the center of the room.

There in the middle of the room was a small table of sorts, about waist high and two foot by two foot square. Marcy pointed to the table and said, "bend over Tracy." Doing as I was told Marcy shackled my ankles to rings mounted in the floor and then did the same with my hands. She grabbed a handful of hair and pulled my head up, looked into my eyes and said, "have fun baby. I'll be back in the morning to collect you." A kiss on my lips and she was gone!

I could hear sniffing and snorting from the shadows and knew that it was just a matter of time before the inevitable. I would have preferred later than sooner but suddenly one of the boys was directly in front of me, naked and with a huge rock hard cock. He shuffled his way closer, his cock now just inches from my mouth. I had never sucked a cock before let alone thought about it but here I was now pondering the intricacies of cock sucking. What would make him cum quickly so I could get it over with but then, what if I actually liked it? How could I make it last longer?

I had been thinking so much about the cock sucking conundrum that I failed to notice the boy behind me. By the time I did, it was too late! My dress had ben pulled up around my waist and my pink lace panties over to the side. With one forceful thrust he had entered me! My mouth instinctively opened to let out a scream but even if I could have made a noise it would have been quickly muffled by the huge cock that filled the void.

My ass felt as if it were being ripped apart while a huge cock was being stuffed down my virgin mouth. Thankfully the cock in my ass didn't last long and soon filled me to the brim with a load of hot sticky cum.

I thought that surely I could breath but nay, another cock almost instantly plunged deep into my ass pushing out most of the cum from the last one. I could feel the cum running down my thighs and for some reason I got mad. All I could think of was, now my nylons were ruined!

"Wait! What? What the fuck is happening to me?"

Just then I got a mouth full of cum. He pulled my head down and pushed his cock deeper into my mouth and the last of his spurts went down my throat.

"hmmm..a..yummy!"

"Oh my god! I'm losing my fucking mind!"

Another cock promptly filled my mouth and I began hungrily sucking it.

The cock in my ass came again and I noticed my hips were beginning to rock as the next cock plunged deep inside me and began to rhythmically thrust in and out of my ass.

"I can't believe it! I'm actually beginning to enjoy this!" I thought to myself as a warm sensation began to creep over my body.

Several more times my mouth and ass were filled with cock then cum before I noticed that I had changed and it wasn't until I felt the gush of warm fluid coursing down both my thighs that it fully sank in.

Suddenly I felt a new sensation between my legs. It was another cock but this time it wasn't in my ass. It was in my... pussy!

"What the fuck? I have a pussy now?"

It was also then that I heard the low feminine moan. I looked around but couldn't see any women, just men.

Again, I heard that soft low moan.

My eyes widened!

Realizing it was me that was moaning, I tried not to but I couldn't stop. The moans just kept coming, and so did I. The more I moaned and the more I came the hotter the men got.

These last two men had just finished filling my mouth and pussy with their fluids when I noticed a dark figure off to the side. The men all backed away as the figure drew closer.

"Marcy?" I inquired. My voice now fully feminized albeit low and sultry.

The figure was cloaked in a hooded robe and didn't make a sound as it walked or rather floated across the floor. Upon reaching me the figure leaned down and unfastened my bindings. It then took my hand and walked me over to where there were some cushions on the floor. It layed down and opened the lower portion of its robe. My eyes grew wide as the biggest cock I had ever seen began to seemingly grow from within the robe. I instinctively licked my lips and knelt onto one of the cushions. Taking the huge cock in my, now petite feminine hands, I wrapped my mouth around the head and began sucking as I gently stroked the shaft and kneaded the ball sack. I sucked as muck of that beautiful cock into my mouth as I could. I could feel the other men pressing in closer but none would touch me, yet. A hand appeared from the darkness and twisted itself up in my long curly hair. Then firmly it pressed against the back of my head and pushed me onto the huge cock pressing it deeper down my throat until I choked. It kept pressing and I kept choking until my slobber had covered both my hands and the whole of this cock between them.

Two of the men moved in and took me by the arms, lifting me to my feet, they pulled my back a short distance and I could feel hands all over my body. They were undressing me! Hands groped me in the dark, pinching and twisting my nipples, slipping into my wet slit, probing inside my pussy and ass.

My body felt electric as I was groped and probed, all the while my eyes locked on that huge cock I had just been sucking. As my orgasm built inside me I moaned uncontrollably and watched as that huge cock seemed to get even bigger. I was about to explode when suddenly they all moved away, all but the two holding me up.

They lifted me higher, my feet now dangling beneath me, as they walked towards that dark figure with the now giant cock. Stopping once I was positioned over the head of that cock, they reached down with their free hands and took hold of my ankles, lifting my feet to my ass. Then they began to lower my down onto the giant cock. It pressed against my clit and I felt it twitch. They lowered me a little more, my lips now stretching over the head as it pulses and begins to throb. Suddenly the men holding me up just let go and I fell atop the cloaked figure, its giant cock piercing my newfound womanhood as I let out a scream. This was not just any scream either mind you. This was a scream of true and profound ecstasy. As I let out my scream the cock inside me, pulsed, twitched and then exploded, flooding my insides with its hot seed! My body convulsed and spasm'd as my orgasm gushed out of me like a great flood, my cries of ecstasy filled the room and everything seemed to disappear as my body collapsed onto the cushions and I drifted into a very contented sleep.

My eyes opened to see Marcy leaning over me, jostling my shoulder and sweetly saying, "Wake up sleepy head. Are you ready to go home Tracy?"

I lifted myself up and replied, "Yes Mistress M."

"Good girl." She said as she snapped a collar around my neck and locked it into place.

"Now, lets get you all cleaned up. We have guests coming over tonight and you are to entertain them."

"By the way, welcome to the sorority Tracy."

I hope that you have enjoyed the ramblings of my twisted mind. Lol. There's lots more where that came from. As always, comments are appreciated. XOX Bri.

up
147 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

WOW!

BriannaD's picture

Over 1500 of you have read this story and not one has anything to say??? Amazing but I still love you all.

Making a big life change is pretty scary. Know what's even more scary? Regret! XOX Bri.

so if she truly liked him why

so if she truly liked him why did she whore him out, also why didn't she do something to Brent since he was the one who warned him and said he should get out of there.
also was there a reality shift to go along with his gender change or how will he explain to his parents and friends what happened let alone the school.

Hmmm.

BriannaD's picture

All very good questions which I suppose I will have to answer in the next chapter. Thank you for your valued input.

Making a big life change is pretty scary. Know what's even more scary? Regret! XOX Bri.