The Initiation Part 2

Printer-friendly version

We last saw Mike... or rather, Tracy, wearing her new collar and being led away by Marcy, her new Mistress. Tracy had been Mike just a few days ago but now here she was, a submissive slave to Marcy's every whim.

My mind was spinning as Marcy led me up the stairs and into what was now to be my room. She unfastened the leash that was attached to my collar and tossed it onto the dresser. She walked a few feet away and spun to face me.

"Come here!" she said in a commanding voice as she snapped her fingers and pointed to the floor in front of her.

Immediately, my feet carried me to the point she had indicated and I knelt before her as I placed my hands behind my back.

"Yes Mistress." was all I could say as I obeyed her instructions.

"Good girl." Marcy said as I felt her hand on my head.

She ran her hand down my cheek, under my chin and lifted my face.

"You have been a very good girl and as such you shall be rewarded." Marcy said, her voice calm and soothing.

She removed the collar from my neck and laid it on the bed. I really did like the collar, it was roughly two inches wide, padded on the inside, and made of soft white leather, with rings set about at regular intervals.

"You go take a shower and get cleaned up now while I pick out something nice for you to wear." Marcy patted me on the ass and gently pushed me towards the bathroom.

The events of last night replayed through my mind as I showered. I still couldn't wrap my head around what had transpired but here I was, a fully functioning female that seemingly had no control over her own actions. Marcy says, Tracy does! I vaguely remembered Marcy saying something about guests coming over and I was to entertain them. I began to worry now. Just what did Marcy have in store for me and would I ever be Mike again? Then I remembered, Brent, my roomie. If only I could talk to him. Maybe he could help.

I had stood in the shower for what seemed like ages, mindlessly attempting to scrub off last nights events, when I had an insightful flashback. I had actually enjoyed last night. Being the center of attention, bound and used by so many horny men, had really turned me on. Maybe this was meant to be, maybe Tracy was inside me all along and Marcy had just let her out.

"Tracy... Tracy!" I was brought back to reality by a sharp crack on the ass with a riding crop.

"Owwww!" I hollered as I rubbed where the crop had connected with flesh.

Marcy stood outside the shower, arms crossed, looking rather roughly at me.

"Didn't get enough last night?" She asked coarsely.

"Hmmm...wha...?" Realizing what she meant as I looked down and saw that I was vigorously working my pussy over with a rather large dildo.

"Never mind that now, there will be more tonight." Marcy said as she took the dildo from me, shut the water off and tossed me a towel.

"Dry off and come to me when you've finished your hair and makeup." She said as she left the room.

"Yes Mistress M." I replied.

I could hear her rustling things around in the bedroom as I dried off. Hair? Makeup? How? I'm... well I was a guy. I don't know anything about doing my hair or putting on makeup. Picking up a brush I began drawing it through my long curly hair. It felt natural, like I had done it all my life. Finishing that I looked at the assorted makeup items on the counter. Hmmm, moisturizer, concealed, foundation, blush..... wait, how did I know this? Fearing another whack with Marcy's crop, I decided to just go with it and hope for the best. Thirty minutes or so later I emerged from the bathroom and walked over to where Marcy was standing. Instinctively I knelt in front of her and put my hands behind my back again.

"Look at me." she said.

I looked up and saw a smile form across her face.

"Very nice Tracy." she said as she continued to smile at me.

"Thank you Mistress M." I replied.

Marcy licked her lips as she continued to look into my eyes. She slid her hands up her sides and began to slowly unbutton her blouse. She slid it from her shoulders and let it fall to the floor as she reached behind and unhooked her bra. She removed it also and began running her hands over her large breasts, playfully twisting and pinching her nipples between her thumbs and fingers. Her breathing was getting heavier as she knelt in front of me. She reached out and pulled my mouth to one of her breasts, which I quickly began to suck on. She let out a soft moan and pulled me closer. She reached down and began fondling my large breasts, also twisting and pinching my nipples, though not as playfully. I couldn't help but let out a moan myself as Marcy caressed, fondled, teased and tortured my breasts. Then she stood up, forcefully pulling her breasts from my mouth. She reached under her skirt and pulled her panties down to her knees and began rubbing her already soaked pussy with her fingers, letting them slip inside her periodically. She was fondling her own titts with one hand while steadily fucking her wet pussy with the other. She held her juice covered fingers out and I greedily sucked them clean. Then she wrapped her fingers in my hair and crushed her clit with my mouth. Eagerly I licked and sucked at her dripping pussy, coaxing out more of her delicious juice which I readily swallowed. I could feel her body begin to tense as her legs twitched and her back began to arch. With a loud scream her orgasm gushed out, running down my neck and covering my breasts. I drank in all that I could as her hips bucked wildly against my face and she held my head tightly. After some minutes, Marcy stood tall, adjusted her panties and skirt, picked up the remainder of her clothes and left the room giving me instructions to get cleaned up and dressed on her way out.

I quickly cleaned up and got dressed in the outfit Marcy had placed on the bed. The outfit she had set out for me consisted of red satin thong with matching bra, a black mini skirt and a red blouse with poufy 3/4 sleeves. There was also a pair of black and red satin slingback stilettos.

Being ready as Marcy had instructed, I decided to look around the room. It appeared to be like any other room one might find in a girls sorority house. There was a bed, desk, chair, closet, dresser, vanity and an attached bathroom. I opened the closet and saw it was full of dresses, some casual and some formal. Funny how my mind somehow could recall some of the outfits in the closet. I even remembered how I got the stain in that blue taffeta ball gown. Wait.... what was happening here? Could I really know these things?

"There you are." Said Marcy as she came in my room.

"Oh my, don't you look sexy!" She said as she smacked my ass.

I had so many questions but all I could seem to say when I opened my mouth was "Yes Mistress M."

Marcy took me by the hand and led me to the desk, motioned for me to sit as she herself, sat on the edge of the bed. I took a seat as indicated and placed my hands in my lap.

"I know that you're probably confused by all this." she began. "But I want you to know that as of right now, I am giving you a choice. You can stay as Tracy and be my girlfriend, or you can go back to being Mike and ill undo everything I've done. The choice is yours but I want you to really think about it and be honest with yourself before you answer."

With that, Marcy took out a small book and read some lines from it. I felt a tingle in my throat.

"You may speak." Marcy said.

"Wh...what did you do to me?" I asked, my voice still feminine.

Marcy hesitated in her response. "Well...... I've kinda been spying on you since last year."

"Why?" I inquired

"Well, like I said before, I really like you and after reading some of the stories you wrote, well, I thought I'd help you out."

"But, those were on my computer and its password protected. How did you get into my files?"

" I didn't." she replied. "I simply made sure you couldn't see me and sat beside you while you wrote them."

I was astonished, to say the least. But how? Magic wasn't real. At least that's what had always believed. Yet here I am, living proof that it does.

"So just because I wrote a few stories about men becoming women, you think its what I want also?" I said in disbelief.

"Let me explain." she said. "Its like this, the spell I cast on you will only let you become what or who you truly are inside."

"Wait, what?"

"Did you ever wonder where your inspiration to write those stories came from?" Marcy asked.

"Well, no."

"It came from deep inside you, its the real you... Tracy."

"I...I never thought about it like that. Can I have some time to think about this?" I asked.

"Certainly Tracy. I'll come back in an hour or so."

What the fuck was going on? Ok. Sure, I wrote a couple stories about men mysteriously changing into women via alien transformation or through surgery, but was it because I really wanted to be a woman? I did kinda have a girlish figure and facial features before. Never had a lot of luck with girls either, though I had had my share of girlfriends in the past.

Thinking back on the events of the previous night I realized that I really enjoyed being a woman. The electric feelings I got when a man entered me or came in my mouth was exhilarating. Maybe Marcy was right after all. I continued to sit and think about everything, my life or lack thereof, events that had recently taken place and Brent, my roomie. How would he react to all this. I ended up with more questions than answers and was startled when Marcy opened the door.

"Hey Tracy, have you made a decision?"

"I uh...I have a few more questions. If I may."

" Yes, of course Tracy."

"If I stay like this, what happens to who I used to be?"

"Its simple really, I will cast a little spell and in a few days everyone will forget who you were and just remember who you are complete with memories of the past. Next question."

"Why did you put me through what you did last night? Was is to get even with me for leaving the party?"

"No, unfortunately it is part of the transformation process with someone who hasn't yet accepted who they truly are inside. Next."

"And what of you Marcy? I'm guessing that we will be lesbian lovers?"

"Oh no Tracy dear, I want so badly to be a man that I will cast a spell on myself and transform into your boyfriend."

"Well, the only question I have left is about tonight. You said that I would be entertainment for your guests."

"Oh Tracy! I was still upset and that would have been my revenge for you leaving the party, but I have someone else in mind for tonight entertainment."

"I guess all that's left then is for you to change, Marcy. I've made up my mind and I'm staying Tracy!"

With that, Marcy squealed, clapped her hands for joy, ran up to me, wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me square on the lips. he took me by the hand and led me down the hall to her room. Marcy's room was nearly identical to mine only a little bigger and it was a corner room with a small balcony. Marcy walked over to her dresser, opened a small black box, took out a vial with some kind of green fluid in it, opened it and drank the contents. Then she layer down on the bed and patted the mattress beside her. I walked over and layer down beside her. Marcy wrapped her arms around me and whispered; "I love you" in my ear.

We must have been asleep for some time because when I woke up I could hear loud music coming from down stairs. I nudged Marcy who slowly stirred. When she rolled over to look at me, I could see that whatever she had drank had already taken affect. Her large breasts were nearly gone and she had a five o'clock shadow. Her hair was still shoulder length but it seemed more course now than it had. I slid my hand down between her legs and could feel that she already had a rather large bulge forming where once had been her pussy.

"So, what am I to call you now?" I asked.

"Umm, well, I guess Mark." her voice had already gotten much deeper and she was still changing right in front of me.

I leaned in and gave Mark a big kiss on his lips. He wrapped his arms around me and rolled on top of me, pinned my hands above my head and began kissing my neck. I squirmed beneath his weight but he was much stronger than I. With one hand he held my hands and with the other he began to unbutton my blouse. Pushing my blouse open, Mark ran his hands over my red satin bra, roughly pinching my nipples through the smooth fabric. I winced from the pain but it still made me wet. Mark reached down, pulled my skirt up and my panties to the side as he groped at and forced his thick fingers inside my wet pussy. I moaned in pleasure as he continued to fuck my aching pussy with his digits.

"Fuck me." I mouthed as Mark began to unfasten his jeans releasing his huge cock from its confines.

Mark's cock sprang out, flinging a bead of precum onto my belly. I opened my legs wider as he pressed his cock against my opening and gave a sigh as he pushed balls deep into me. I began to rock my hips in unison with his trusts as he plunged into me repeatedly. I had no less than three orgasms before he came, filling me to overflowing. I clung to Mark relishing the experience as he lay atop me for some time.

There was a knock at the door and I heard Meghan ask if we were going to hold up in our room all night or not. I told Mark that we had better show ourselves as it was our party anyway. He agreed and we readied ourselves to go downstairs.

As we made our way to the main living area I noticed that everyone was greeting us by our new names but how? I hadn't seen Mark cast the spell to make everyone forget who we were.

Almost as if he knew what I was thinking, he turned to me and said; "You cast that spell right after we made love."

"What? But how?"

Mark turned, took me by the hands and said; "Only women get the gift, men get the hunger, though as long as I'm with you I will be exempt."

With that, we took our place amongst the rest and waited for the evenings entertainment.

Kelly and Andrea led the long legged, well endowed buxom blonde down the stairs. The stilettos accentuated her calves and it looked as though her boobs would burst out of her top at any minute. Her shirt skirt hugged her curves nicely and as she was led closer, all the men in the room began to groan and drool. All but Mark. The closer this buxom blonde got, the hornier the men got. As she was finally led from the staircase to the middle of the room, I was able to get a better look at her.

She glanced up at me, tears in her eyes. I could see her fear but there was something else.....wait!

Brent???

I hope this answers some questions from the first part. I'm sure it has also created a few more. Lol. This may or may not be the end for Tracy and Mark. We will have to see. There may be some spinoffs, but again I don't know yet. As always, comments are welcome. XOX Bri.

up
118 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hummm, it appears that Brent

Hummm, it appears that Brent just might know who Tracy and/or Mark are or were? Should be an interesting chapter coming up so we can all find out.