Little Boy-Girl Part 25 the Neighborhood 1

Printer-friendly version

Now that there are four new houses in the neighborhood the new families can move in. Well with mine there are five. The house I live in being three times bigger than the rest. Don’t get me wrong the others having at less ten bed rooms. The main house in the neighborhood also has the pool.

The fighting between Melissa and I was at its worst. And I was getting tired of it and told her to get out and not come back period. Gratefully I had no kids with her. That’s when my cell phone rang and it was Mary-Jo and Starla saying they are coming by to stay a few days I told them the house is full of kids and they might drive y’all nuts.

By the time Melissa had her things packed she gave me her key and walked out never to see me or the kids again. That’s when the kids started dancing saying they could never do that when they were alone with her here.

Meanwhile at the Dunn house Riley was settling in with one minor issue. Since being in the hospital for a few days Riley was wetting herself from the nightmares from the time spent with her mom and the sick mined boyfriend. But on the worst one not only did Riley wet herself she also messed herself. Grace Dunn being a school nurse had some idea how to deal with Riley. Then with Saul being a woodworker knew he had to help Riley as well but how.

That’s when Grace and Saul sat down with Riley and asked if she would like to be the baby of the family. Riley just looked up at them.

Then Riley asked “you mean like being diapered twenty-four seven. Sleeping in a crib and eating baby-food and drinking from a baby bottle.”

Saul and Grace said “if that’s what you want baby. We’ll get the things needed for you to do it.”

That’s when they called the other kids into the living room to tell them the news about Riley being the new baby of the family.

Chandra said “does that mean I’ll have to help change Riley when she does a stinky.”

Grace says “yes young lady you do and I think now is a good time to start. Now Amy you can help but you are not to change Riley at all. Now go get the diaper changing kit.”

Saul said “me and your mother are going to town to get the supplies need to build a larger crib and the supplies to take care of the baby. Like bottles, food and diapers lots of diapers.”

That’s when Megan and Melinda said “Morgan just had an accident when you called us down and it is really smelly.

Riley said “I guess I’m not going to be the only baby in the family. I’ll love to share my toys with Morgan we can even cuddle with my teddy bear Sugar-cube.”

Grace walked over to Morgan and that’s when it hit her. She asked the girls to go get a diaper for Morgan and a changing pad and set them on the bed as she was walking Morgan into the master bathroom to be cleaned up. Grace removed his shirt then his pants that were stained a little but it was his underwear had to go. She didn’t want to chance a bigger mess so she had him sit on the big kid potty and cut the underwear off letting the mess fall in as her held the back had him stand and using a baby wipe cleaned him up the told him to sit back down.

She says to Morgan “time for a bath baby boy mommy is going to give you a bath to make you smell nice and clean. As Grace washed Morgan she saw a little scare and wondered where that came from. She asked Morgan but he had no clue. Grace then planed to call the doctor to make an appointment to have Morgan checked over to make sure he’s healthy. As the water drained out Grace got out a big pink fluffy towel to dry him off and she rapped him in it and walked back in to the master bedroom to get him ready.

He was shocked that the diaper fit him. He knew he was small for his age but didn’t know he was that small. You see Morgan was the same size as Riley. She told Megan to get Chandra to find a pair of Riley’s shorts and a shirt so I can finish getting him ready.
Within ten minutes Megan and Melinda came back with a baby blue pair of shorts and a pink t-shirt that read daddies little girl.

Morgan said “you couldn’t find a red or blue one.”

The shorts were put on him when Riley came in and removed the red t-shirt she had on and took the pink one in exchange then walked out. Grace then put the red tee on him and he seemed happy when he saw it. It had a sports car on it. Then he ran to find Riley to hug her. As for that is what she wanted to be called.

After he hugged Riley they waddled up to her room and got the teddy bear and waddled back down and they got down on the floor and cuddled up with Sugar-cube and fell asleep. Well more like took a nap like good little babies do.

Saul looked at Grace them and said “looks like I’ll have to talk to Mario about how to build the crib and a changing table that will hold them for a few years”

At the Ray home Terri, Donna, Carol, Maxine, Tammy and Daniela wanted to go swimming at the neighborhood pool. Charlotte asked her sister Abby for some help. But she had her hands full with Hilary a three year-old full of energy.

Hannah and Jayne (15 year-old Hannah and 14 year-old Jayne) said “we’ll take them swimming at the pool if not there the creek out back.

Charlotte and Abby said “you know the rules about the pool right if Mr. Davis isn’t home you come back. And come to think about it we don’t have the key card for the door yet. And no you will not swim in the creek out back.”

While the kids at the Ray House paining to go swimming. Things are changing at the home of Chelsea Black. She got news that her brother is now moving closer to her. You see she hasn’t seen him since Ian/Isabella was born. And she was happy because there’s on house left in the neighborhood but it was at the west side. As hers was to the east side. With the pool being on the main roar of the neighborhood next to the Davis house. She’d be glad he kids would have someone to look after them that were family. And she had a surprise for him. Three more kids in her family.

George and Jackie Black showed up to buy the west side house and move in that day. I took him and his family there and showed them around as his three girl’s clamed their rooms so fast he had no say of what room they would get. They asked about the pool key to make sure they had one soon.

I said “it’s open year round and heated to 90 in the winter and 86 in the summer. There’s also a locker room and showers there to get cleaned up.”

He said to Gretchen “why don’t you take Ava and Kristen to your aunt’s house.”

That’s when Chelsea knocked on the door and Jackie let her in followed by Isabella, Danielle, Aubrey and Tony/Lisa. I handed a card to Chelsea as I walked back to my house. I took the other key cards around to the other houses so they’d have them. And said “I’m always home and will keep an eye on them every time they come.”

As I got to the Dunn home Saul meet me at the door. I handed him the pool keycard and was about to walk off but he stopped me and wanted to talk about a project that needed to be done and done fast.

I said “sure but why the rush.”

Saul said “it seems like I have two babies on my hands and need to build a crib for them.”

I said “lets look at their beds and see what is needed to make then into cribs.”

Saul said “you don’t get it I want to make one crib and build a changing table for them.”

I asked “how big are the beds they sleep in now.”

He said “queen size beds.”

I say “that’s big enough to work with just need to make the crib bars and slats.”

He said “Jackie and I need to run to town to get what is needed and we should be back soon. And if the kids want to they can go swimming except for Morgan and Riley.”

I then ask “is it about them being in diapers.”

Saul said “yes it is I don’t know if it’s okay or not for them to swim.”

I say “I have two kids the same size and they wear a swim diaper so it will be no problem. They can change into them there.”

By the time I got to the house all the kids were in the pool Abby was there with Hilary all the kids were having a blast sliding down a waterslide that had water flowing to aid the kids to slide down to the big pool below. Once I got there I walked up to the next level to check if the double slide was completed. And sure enough it was and it was ready for its first test run.

So I got two of the older one to get at the bottom at the pool and took two of the younger one up and told then to go down together well it is two slides that twist around each other on the way down but cross at a point. Morgan went down on the right slide and Riley went down in left and ended up in the pool with a big splash and laughed with joy. They found their way back up with the other kids and went down again and again for over an hour and a half.

Saul stopped by to get his kids Amy, Chandra, Megan, Melinda, Morgan and Riley to go home to wash up. Then he asked if I was ready to help him with the bed.

I said “sure just let me get cleaned up first.”

Once I was done I went to help refigure the bed for Riley and Morgan then took the other bed and converted it to a changing table. The project took over three hours. Once it was done Morgan and Riley had to be feed and changed and put to bed. They looked so cute cuddled up together with Sugar-cube the teddy bear.

Both Chelsea and Jackie Black had to come and watch the kids at the pool for the three hours I was away and by the time I got back all my kids were taking a nap all cuddled up together it was so cute.

That’s when my pager went off. It was another case that had to be worked. Madison woke up and asked if she could go. I thought about it and figured she won’t have any effect on the case. I got her changed and dressed and we left. I called Abby to see if she can watch my kids.

She said “yes as long as I can bring Hilary.”

I said “sure no problem there but I might be gone all night and have no clue when I’ll be back.”

Once I was in the van with Madison I had two emails. One listed six kids. And the other one had five names. They were all listed as missing and out of the six two were twins and there was a mother and daughter well a teen mom and her baby. The first six names from the first are listed below.

Alison Lee (8), Catlyn (7), Sonya (16) and daughter Kerri (3), Tina and Zelda (6) twins

This was how the second one read.

April (4), Greta (6), Monica and Regina (8) Irish Twins, {Meaning there nine months apart} and Tori (7)

It was weird all the kids were in the same town and really weird to be in the same apartment building. I went to the door of the apartment that reported the kids. I found out the apartment was locked up tight. The apartment manager couldn’t even get into the apartment. That’s when I pulled out my colt forty-five and shot the doorknob off and then the dead bolt. I heard screams from the other side of the door. Once the two locks were taken care of the apartment manager slid a card into the door to get the chain lock. The door was then opened.

A large man said “what in the hell is this all about.”

That’s when nine naked kids were running around with out a care while the tenth one sat on the guys lap facing the door. That’s when I knew what the scream was all about. Because blood coming from the four year-old girl.

The girl was crying and he smacked her hard enough to send her flying off his lap. As the girl tried to crawl away he grabbed her ankle pulling her back to him. The he slapped her in the head the second time. I knew what I had to do.
As the guy got up to his feet I shot him twice sending back into the chair he was sitting in. Of course the kids screamed but once I put my gun away and showed my badge they calmed down.

Still naked as j-birds the girls stood silent waiting for me to speak to them to get ready. That’s when I heard behind me a voice saying don’t move and put your hands on your head. They checked me for weapons and removed my gun and then found my badge and ran the number and then gave me my gun back. The police officer looked at the girl on the floor holding her head still crying then the guy in the chair.

It was only when Sonya spoke saying Robert Brown had taken us from our real homes over three years ago and some of us like me and Alison Lee have been with him for four years and he’s got three kids in the apartment right above this one. We found the keys and went up to the room and found three more kids in the same state of dress as the first ten kids. Sonya had gotten a shirt on but nothing else. Hailey also found a shirt to put on.

Hailey said “daddy always diapered us when he took us out or moved us around. And until we got to were we are going and even changed us when we needed it. And with me and Sonya it was really hard on us when well you know
(Girls you know what I Mean)

I said to Hailey “get the younger one ready to go because I’m taking you somewhere safe.”

Hailey said “you mean a new mom and dad as in a family.”

I say “yes and your brother and sister are joining you with that family.”

Sonya said “what about me and my little girl Kerri do we get a new home too.”

I say “yes you do and so do the rest of the kids here today now help Hailey diaper the others and then I’ll diaper the two of you.”

I did get a big surprise once I got home. Even with the next set of kids to be placed. I made a few calls to have the kids stay at the other houses in the neighborhood. My surprise was the only true love. My wife Kylie was back in my life.

Also a new couple moved into the neighborhood Brian and Jessica Stewart. Had moved in to one of the five new houses just finished.

To be continued

In Chapter 26 New families are formed and the neighborhood grows.

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos