Little Boy-Girl Part 26 the Neighborhood 2

Printer-friendly version

Paul Logan Jr. was not your normal avenge boy. He had secrets. Some that would have been bad if people found out about them. He also had to live with his two cousins that were now his sisters. The tricks weren’t that bad unless they played tricks on him. Tricks like putting his long hair in pigtails with pink ribbons. Witch they did almost every day they didn’t go bike riding. Kaleen Logan at thirteen years old and Alison and Logan at twelve years old. Paul being small for a nine year old boy was the butt of all the jokes in school. No one dared to mess with him for fear of his cousins.

It was a few days later that something bad did happened to Paul. They weren’t riding in the formation that they were told to ride in with Paul in the middle. Paul was riding his bike behind his sisters when someone knocked him down. When Paul tried to stand he was pushed back down by someone that had his face covered. The voice of the person said not so fast Paul or should I say Pauline. I knew I’d get you alone or see you not in between your sisters like you should be. The person’s voice sounded like someone Paul knew but couldn’t place it. Paul was shocked that this person knew his secret. Even worst yet why was this person here. Paul knew something bad was going to happen but he couldn’t stop or do anything about it.

Jeffery and Caroline Logan were worried about their little boy because he should have been back from his bike ride with his sisters. They went out side as the girls were coming back minus Paul. They asked where he was because he wasn’t with them.

The girls said “he was right behind us so we really don’t know where he’s at. He wanted to ride in the back just for once so we let him on the way home.”

Jeffery said “you know what happened to him last year at school right. That’s the reason he’s to be between two people on whatever he does. And form now on when you go for a bike ride he’s to be in the front of both of you and he’s to be there when you get back.”

To witch the girls said “yes sir we should have known better.”

Paul woke up sometime later felling chilly. The person that had been preventing him from leaving had left but he or she left something for Paul with a letter saying the next time we see you. You better be wearing what we left for you and what we put on you before we left. That’s when Paul looked into a mirror that was on the wall and noticed he was in a baby diaper. Paul tried to remove it and a voice said ho no baby girl that stays on. Now get dressed and go home Pauline. Scared he does what he’s told to do and walks out and finds a bike but not his bike with another letter saying. This bike is a better fit for a sissy-boy like you. He had the letter from the house and the one in the basket that’s on the bike that they left for him and compared them and the lettering style was the same. Once he got home he felt wet. He also felt a warm mass around his bottom. Once he walked in the door his parents hugged and kissed him and that’s when they knew that something was wrong. So wrong he was crying like a baby.

Caroline said “girls get your brother cleaned up and I’ll go to town to see if I can find the brand he was wearing when he got home.

The girls said “mom they’re pampers size six. We should know we baby sit the neighbors little boy and he’s five.”

Meanwhile back in South Carolina I was working on where to put the kids I had just saved. Brian stopped by to see what I was up to. And saw I was working on something important but knew I’d make time for him. We sat and chatted for a bit when one of my kids came in to let me know it was time to eat. We all walked to the dinning room and sat at the table.

Brian said “man you have a big family. How many kids do you have Mario.”

I sit there and said “you wouldn’t believe me if I told you so why don’t you count them.”

He says “thirty.”

I then say “six are grandkids and only three are from me and Kylie. Eighteen of them are adopted. And one nephew and two nieces”

Brian then said “we are expecting our first but we want to start our family now and I know you can help us. I saw the paper work you were doing.”

I then say “I have three that are siblings and I don’t want to split them up so it’s all or nothing.”

Jessica said “deal we’ll take them.”

Brian looks at me and said “she’s the boss what ever she wants.”

I said “good lets get the papers signed and you’ll have your family. That’s two girls and one boy”

Their new kids are Hailey (14), Lynzi (7) And Shan (8). Jessica hugs and kisses each one. Brian hugs and kisses the girls and hugs the boy to welcome them to their family.

The other kids were staying with other families in the neighborhood. Tina (13), Zelda (12) and Sonya (16) and her baby girl Kerri (3) are with the Blacks. While Catlyn (12), Monica, Regina (8), Tori, Greta (6), and April (4) are with the Rays. Al and Lauren Nicholson were looking for a new place to live with their three kids. Their names are Bella (10), Annalisa (9), and Miranda (8). Bob and Lois Griffin were also looking for a new home to live with their three Trans-girl and daughter. And their names are Keith/Kellie (14), Craig/Colleen (12), and Ricky/Ricki (7) and their daughter Sofia (5).

I get a call from the F.B.I. They were looking for a home to place Reggie and his son but there was something they weren’t telling me. So I was looking for more information so I could help. They finally caved and told me that Reggie is now called Rhonda Roberts and Marcus is now called Molly Roberts age (10). I said okay they are a great fit to the neighborhood then said is there anything else.

The agent said “well yes there is Rhonda is a lesbian and is married to Crystal.
She also has twin girls. Clarisse and Courtney age (7).”

I say “I know of the perfect house just send them to this address. I tell them and then end the call.”

Three days later two beautiful women step out of the front seat of the car and three little girls get out the back seat. I then unlock the door and show them around the house and they love it the three girls loved the wall color in the bed rooms. They each have a favorite color and the rooms had just that. It was another week before they moved in but I want ahead and gave them the pool key card and they stopped to look at it and loved it.

One day about a week after Rhonda and Crystal moved in. They asked if there was a way to adopt more kids. At the time I was working on a new case. But with the four new families in the neighborhood it brings the total to seven and there’s room for more families. As houses are finished keys are dropped off at the office so they can be shown. The Nicholson’s and Griffin’s move in as well. The kids wanted to have a pool party to get to know the new kids in the neighborhood. I was all for it with one main rule. No one is to use the super slide. That’s the one that is linked to the third floor of the house. The only one they could use one linked to the second floor.

Early one morning a call came in from Michigan. It was Paul Logan Sr. asking for help. I was wondering how he got my number. Then I though about it for a few then it hit me. I had been training Joseph and Gillian in the work I do and they wanted to do the same in Michigan.

Paul Logan Sr. said “my boy was held against his will and then was sent home dressed as a baby girl. Plus the bike he had wasn’t his.”

I asked “did he show you where they were holding him and say why.”

Paul Sr. said “no he didn’t say why but did show us the house. It was odd that the lights were one but no one was home. Then there was this voice that said you’re not wearing the cute dress we gave you Pauline. I was getting mad and said show yourself coward.”

I said “I’ll be there in about four to six hours.”

Paul Sr. said “thanks for your help.”

I got off the phone and packed a bag and made plans to fly up to Michigan. Gabby asked if she could go with me. I was planning on taking her anyway. Then I helped her pack a bag as well. Joseph met us there saying glad you could come to get to the bottom of this it appears to be a bully messing with young Paul at school and now outside of school. I asked Paul who was bulling him at school and he said the boys name was Aaron and his two sisters Paige and Eva Jordon. Aaron must be the leader of the group. All I know is he and his sisters live in a group home and the house must have belonged to his parents. I need more to put a bug in the boy’s ear and set him and his sisters strait. If I can get the two girls away from him I can set him up big time.

Joseph said “Gillian is working her magic on them now. Oh she’s good real good.”

Gillian said “I looked in to the three names we got from Paul and they are the worst kids in the school.”

Gabby was glad to see her sister and brother again and wanted to see her mom and dad. With Gillian and I worked out a plan to trap these three kids in the act. Joseph took Gabby to see her mom and dad. She was happy to see them and that she loved the school she was in. No one bullied her there and if someone does bully someone they are punished. Of course she couldn’t talk about that because it’s a school rule. We went to the group home Aaron, Paige and Eva where staying asking to talk with them saying we just want to know how they got into their old home and why. The house mother said they haven’t been here in a week they must be there then.

We said “thank you and we’ll check it out.”

We went back to the house there were three kids sitting on the steps laughing because they got away with yet another stunt.

Aaron saying “I knew Tommy was nothing but a sissy-boy that wears his sister’s skirts and dresses.”

Eva said “yeah I know and he really looked cute once Paige diapered him.”

Paige said “I’m glad you wear size six diapers Eva and they fit him perfectly.”

Eva said “yeah but I think I need a fresh diaper because I’m really wet.”

Aaron said “okay I’ll change you baby girl.”

I said “that’s enough kids now why did you bully those two boys and don’t say because they are sissy-boys. I want the real reason.”

About that time Joseph returned to help with the case with the bulling.

Aaron was first saying “they have always been weak and can’t even play ball with the other boys and sat with the girls even that sissy Tommie.”

Then Paige said “I spent the night at Tommy’s one night with his sisters Candy and Stacy and they had to get Tommy ready for bed by diapering him.”

Eva finally said “I really liked Tommy until he peed on my shoe. I found out it was an accident but never really accepted it as one.”

I said “that explains Tommy Grandstand. Now explain what you did to Paul Logan.”

All three went quite that’s until I said the words they didn’t want to hear.

Aaron said “you can’t do that can you. I mean we are only kids.”

Paige said “okay we knocked him off his bike. We took him into our old house and took his boy clothes and I was the one that diapered him. As for the dress it was Aaron’s idea.”

Eva finished by saying “and Aaron said to take his bike to the creek and push it in.”

Aaron was mad that his sisters told on him. He was so mad he slapped them both. Paige’s face went with the slap, but Eva fell to the ground. When I saw that I was mad but kept my cool. I took the girl to my car and got them buckled in then went back for Aaron. He knew he was out numbered three to one so he gave up and went to the car and tried to get in the back with his sisters. I was one step ahead of him by locking the back doors on both sides.

I said “once you get in apologize to your sisters then a punishment will be figured out. One you will not like that’s for sure.”

Gillian and Joseph said “what’s going to happen to them.”

I said “one they go back to the group home. Two their old home is sold and the money from that sale will be split between Tommy and Paul. Three they will become babies fully. Then finally four they are either going to live with the Logan’s or with Angie Grandstand. With a mother and father Aaron will be set strait if not that he’ll go to a special school.”

Two days after going back to the home the Jordan three became a part of the Logan family. Aaron was pushing Paul down every chance he got. He even slapped Kaleen and Alison a few times. He even called Carolina a name that’s really bad. Then he tried hitting Jeffery between the legs. Carolina finally had enough of his behavior and spanked his rear-end till it was red and placed him in a corner with his hands on top of his head.

Carolina said “if you move before I get back not only will you be sorry. You’ll not sit for a week. Do you understand me young man.”

Aaron said “yes ma’am I do.”

Carolina called and asked “how do I get him to behave like a good boy and not a bully.”

I said “back two years ago Jamie was bullied and the boys behind it got the diaper and dress treatment it worked but had a back lash effect. They even bullied Amber and she has to wear diapers twenty-four seven because of a bladder problem she was born with.”

Carolina said “thank you” then ended the call

Once the call ended she left to go to the store to get the items to straighten him out. It was two hours later when she returned. She was mad not because he was still in corner. No the reason has was mad was there was pee and poop on the floor where he was standing. The good thing was she put him in a corner that was in the kitchen because the floor was tile and would clean easy. He looked at her with eyes that said I’m sorry. Well he got his second spanking that day after he was given a bath like a baby.

Once he was clean Carolina started to diaper him. Aaron started to kick and fight her when she popped the side of his leg he calmed down. The look in his eyes when he felt a finger go in to his rear end not once, not even twice but three times. He knew what he was going to be doing in the diaper she was putting him in to. Then she put locking panties over the diaper. When she told him arms up he knew to do as he’s told or get popped again. She made him look in the mirror he saw a boy in a night gown. That’s when she started with his long hair. To his surprise what she did was pigtails. Then she placed his hands in mittens and locked them as well. Aaron still had a little fight left but was stopped cold before he could ask how long he will be dressed like this. Carolina just smiled and took him by the hand and led him to Kaleen’s room to be given a bottle with more Meds to help fill his diaper. As Aaron was on his back while Kaleen’s feed him.

Two days later the Grandstands went to see the Logan’s to see Aaron’s new look. Tommy was happy to see Aaron get the punishment fitting for a bully. They talked about moving to a better place so the sissy-boys or big babies if there where any could run around free and not worry about being picked on.

It was time to return home but first stop to see my sister. Then give her and update on how everyone is doing. That’s when I got a call from Mary-Jo saying the baby is coming try to get home as soon as you can. I tell Gabby to get ready to go home to see the new baby. Beth and Steve said they are coming with us to see the new baby. It was four hours later when we got to the hospital. I was taken into the room Kylie was in to watch our new baby girl come into the world. She was born at eight PM and we named her Brittney Rae Davis. It was two weeks later that the Grandstands and Logan’s moved into the neighborhood and they loved their new homes and the neighborhood pool.

Next Chapter Little Boy-Girl 27 the Neighborhood 3

up
48 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos