Guts and Lingerie

Printer-friendly version

Guts And Lingerie

This is my first post and i hope that you all enjoy it

Chapter 1

Tomorrow was Monday, the day teens hate the most. Jenny wasn't an exception. Jenny was a 14 year old boy who went to high school. He was intelligent but he wasn't athletic. Though he played Football(soccer) very well and was quite strong, he wasn't well built. He was undergoing puberty and undesirably was attracted to the feminine life.

Jenny thought that Monday, as usual, would be the worst day of the week; But it turned out to bring some great news for him. His mother told him that everyone in the family except him will go to their native the next Sunday night and will return a week after. Jenny could have exploded due to the happiness and excitement his mother's words brought him but he controlled himself. The Sunday was two weeks away but the day came around faster than a camera flash! He was delighted that he could wear nothing but his sister, Marge's clothes. Especially her lingerie! Marge was 2 years older than Jenny but they were of the same size. Unlike other women in the family, Marge was more stylish and always wore the most revealing and sexy clothes. Her lingerie was the best! She wore everything anyone could imagine. Jenny loved Marge a lot for her lingerie but there was another reason too. Jenny had to help Marge dress up everyday. That is, from choosing the lingerie and clothes to helping her wear it.
Jenny got up on Sunday and got ready. He helped Marge also to get ready. Jenny wore shorts and a tee. He picked the most girly yet sexy outfit for Marge as she had to go to her native which was full of old people and do not prefer sexy clothes. Marge wore a pink lace bra and matching lace thong. She also wore a pink garter belt with pink translucent stockings. A dark pink pencil skirt with a white blouse and two inch pink heels. No one expected Marge to dress that girly and decent. When it was time for Marge to pack her clothes, Jenny stepped in to help. He selected only decent clothes and kept all sexy clothes back for himself. When Marge asked why she shouldn't take something, Jenny replied that old people don't like sexy clothes. His family had dinner and left at 7:30. Jenny made sure that they were out of sight and ran back in. He had decided that after this night there wouldn't be any trace that he was a boy until his family returns. The best thing of all? His holidays began from the next day!

Jenny woke up in the morning early than usual. When he saw the clock he realized that he had woken up at the time when women wake up! He went to his sister's feminine bathroom and had his feminine bath with bubbles, oil and shampoo. He also shaved his body hair. After the bath, he wore his sister's dressing robe and sat on her makeup chair. He took his list from on top of 'his' makeup table and saw it.
Jenny's girlish attire for each day:

1. Casual girls clothes and Bikini

2. Formal girls clothes

3. Feminine girls clothes

4. Sexy girls clothes and ramp walk

5. Skirts!

6. Be a Slut!

7. Be a boy back else you will be caught.

He had left one page for each day so that he could stick his photographs. He opened the lingerie drawer and took out one satin red thong and matching bra along with a red satin camisole. He then went over to the makeup table and applied makeup. He applied dashing red lipstick that stood out above the rest. He then wore a white sleeveless shirt which said, " Look here bae, I'm the SEXIEST slut alive!" The camisole and bra were easily visible under the tee. He then wore a red short shorts and pulled his shoulder length hair back into a ponytail. He used a red hairband for that. He then went took a pic of his using the mirror and the camera. The camera printed the photos instantly and he stuck the photo in the appropriate place and went downstairs.

He went out to take the newspaper and milk packs when he saw his neighbor. She said, "Hey Marge, didn't you go to your native?" Jenny was happy that he was looking convincing and replied in the most feminine voice possible, "No, Jenny and I swapped places at the last moment" and went in. He prepared his breakfast and ate it while reading the newspaper. He then switched on the TV and put the most girly show he could find. While watching he applied nail polish. At lunch time, he ate a hamburger and went up to Marge room and pulled out every swimwear he could find. He also took beach accessories. He then placed a camera on the stand with the timer.

He changed into a black one piece suit swimsuit and stood in the most feminine way possible along with Marge's sunglasses and beach hat. After the photo he changed into a pink and aqua blue two piece bathing suit. It had a skirt bottom and there were no accessories to go along with it. The next was the best swimsuit Marge had. It was a bikini! It was green and the top didn't have any shoulder straps. The bottom was a thong. Both of them had to be tied using strings. Jenny had found some breast forms and was using it as a substitute for boobs. After the photo shoot, he struck the pics in appropriate places and kept all the clothes back.

He was now wearing red skinny jeans instead of shorts. After dinner, he went to back to Marge's room and stripped down to his thong and kept everything back.He pulled out a red long silk nightgown with puffed lace sleeves and put it on.He then went to his room, removed a pair of his boy clothes. He made those clothes dirty and put them in the laundry hamper. He then went and slept in Marge's room along with her dolls.

To be continued........

up
167 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Reformatted

erin's picture

I added the blank lines needed by BC formatting. :) Welcome Song Storm.

Hugs,
Erin

= Give everyone the benefit of the doubt because certainty is a fragile thing that can be shattered by one overlooked fact.

Thank you Erin

for reformatting this new author's first attempt. I looked at it first time, thought the title was interesting, but, that solid mass of text was a total off-putter. I didn't want to discourage the author by my comments, and your quiet amendments were much more effective.
Best wishes

Thank you Erin

for reformatting this new author's first attempt. I looked at it first time, thought the title was interesting, but, that solid mass of text was a total off-putter. I didn't want to discourage the author by my comments, and your quiet amendments were much more effective.
Best wishes

Hmmm...

Jamie Lee's picture

Why does Marge need help dressing? And why would it be Jenny who helped?

Planning each day for dressing up while the family is away, can invite problems if unexpected events occur. Like the family returning unexpectedly.

Jenny should also hope the pictures don't come back to bite him.

Additional chapters will be interesting to read.

Others have feelings too.

An intresting start

Renee_Heart2's picture

This is an intresting start. I look forward more. Good luck and welcome

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Thank you

Thank you

Natives

I saw this word a couple of times, but I think the actual word you wanted was Relatives.

native what home, land,

native what home, land, country, planet
also you forgot one step wash up all the clothes and put them back as she found them

Its native place and he

Its native place and he doesnt need to wash marge's clothes but he does put it back in the same way
-Song Storm,Author

"Native" and "Place"

Sorry, but your answer about what was meant by "Native" has not enlightened me, and perhaps there are other readers as simple as me who have also not understood what you mean by this. Could you please enlighten me/us ?

Briar