Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 31

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 31 Return to China.

Sonita came into the room, “Mum remember that man invited us to China. When are we going there?”

Gaby thought for a while, “Maddy do you know when we can possibly fit it in?”

Darcie, “I do if two weeks will do we could go there at half term. We have to be back here for the 31st October.”

Gaby, “Very well providing the Chinese can accommodate us then that is when we will go.”

Darcie & Bridget chatted & it looked as if they where conspiring together.”

Darcie, “We were wondering which of your groups you intend to take on the tour.”

Gaby, “Well I do not need everybody.” “Besides the Hungarian children all my children can go. My original pack & my sisters. Darcie you can be in charge of the Dance teams. Bridget you can bring a mythological dance team like those, Angels, Fairies, Leprechauns, Sprites, Elves, Pixies, Dragons, and Mermaids & Seraphs that wish to come.”

Perfecta, “I am glad I decided to be your daughter now I can go back to China with the Hell hounds.”

Gaby, “I presume Odin is also is going to accompany me.”

Perfecta, “These days he is very happy & he enjoys his rides with the Valkaries.”

Bridget, “Gaby there is somebody else who you should consider taking with us. I know she is relatively new to us but it is her home land & it could be an advantage to have her with us.”

Darcie, “You are referring to Mehitabel the court Magician of Ming the Magnificent.”
Mehitabel, “Somebody talking about me?”

Gaby, “They were just wondering if you would like to accompany us to China with the children.”

Mehitabel, “Of course I will accompany you am I not one of the Empresses Valkaries? If the warriors decide to walk again only I can control them.”

Bridget, “They are only terra-cotta warriors.”

Mehitabel, “No they are not. They are there for the protection of the Emperor or Empress & if Gaby is there they may decide to follow her again. Unless I am there to stop them. They will march once again as they did on the previous occasion.”

Darcie, “So they are enchanted terra-cotta warriors?”

Mehitabel, “They are not exactly Terra-cotta. Think of the abilities of Josie. Instead of plastic substitute terra cotta. When the great king was laid to rest his entire army was transformed on his death to Terra-cotta warriors. I was placed there to control them.”

Gaby, “How large was the army of the great king?”

“I believe it was in excess of a million Empresses.”

Mehitabel, “Should harm come to you while over there then there will be no stopping them. They would destroy all who harmed you. The modern Chinese army would find they are no match for their ancestors.”

Maddy & some of the other gasped. Gaby, “I am going to have to think about seriously getting a plane or two to get us there.”

Darcie cracked out laughing, “You honestly have no idea what we own do you Gaby.”

Gaby, “Yes I do we took over the Grand Hotel Group & a few computer firms.”

Maddy & the others all burst out laughing. Darcie, “I told you she had no idea.”

Maddy, “We own quite a bit more than that and own a few aircraft under at least two names. We took over Easy Jet & all their subsidiaries some time ago & we also took over the World of Tui otherwise known as Thompson holidays. So getting the aircraft to take the group to China should be no problem.”

Darcie, “All the aircraft are to be repainted & merged into one company.”

Amanda, “ Gaby some of the aircraft have already been repainted.” Gaby was given a list of the aircraft names.

She looked down at the list & said, “I see that at least two have been named after me & others appear to be named after members of the family. I presume you are calling it GB airlines or something similar.”

Beatrice, “Actually mother it is Empress Airlines & all the planes are to be named after Our Queens or Empresses.”

Mehitabel, “Empress I was wondering if I could go into the dessert with the two Josie’s'.”

Gaby, “What are you plotting now?”

Mehitabel, “It is not plotting it is more trying to experiment. I cannot return the warriors to life as I was not the one to change them. I know where there are more undiscovered warriors. I want to see if Josie can change some of them to Mannequins. If she can then we could use them as mannequins for a short while & then gradually release them.”

Gaby, “You realise you cannot touch the main group. Unless we can produce replicas to replace them.”

Later that week Gaby & the others boarded the aircraft at Yeadon international Airport for the flight to China. When the flight reached Chinese airspace a flight of Mig fighter planes guided them into the airport. The realised they had arrived at a military airbase.

The Chinese military were there to greet them. The General saluted Gaby & then asked her to inspect his troops. Gaby stopped by one young soldier who was obviously very afraid.

Gaby, “What is your name?”

The soldier, “Lee Chang.”

The General, “Is there a problem?”

Gaby, “There is no problem but I would like this soldier to accompany me on the tour.”

The general, “Do you want to select any others?”

Gaby, “General any soldiers I tap on the shoulder will go with us on the tour. This one Lee Chang can accompany us on the rows.” Lee watched in amassment as on each row Gaby stopped & selected her sisters. Finally they got to the last row where all the officers stood, “Major we will have you too. General I will require my soldiers these to dress like the rest of us.”

A short while later the group emerged & looked like the remainder of the group. The guards Gaby had selected went everywhere with the group & acted as their official representatives.”

Lee Chang came to see Gaby, “Would the Empress Gaby like to see the Great Khans wife. Lee explained. “This is how she looked when she died.”

Gaby, “It is a beautiful statue.”

Lee, “It is not exactly a statue. Once they were sure she was dead. They encased her whole body in clay. After the clay had set they poured in molten bronze. The body vanished but a beautiful statue remained. The Khans wife promised him she would always remain with him. When he died all his army turned to statues & have guarded him ever since. According to legend the statue will come to life when she is summoned by her mistress. The Queen of the Heavens.”

Gaby, “That is an interesting story.”

Lee, “No more interesting than Archaeologists thinking the army has come to life & was marching off to Nepal & then it turned back to the place it set off from. The archaeologists also found the tomb of the court magician Mehitabel the Magnificent but it was empty.”

Gaby, “They had probably been out too long & the sun or the wind affected them causing mass hallucinations.”
Lee, “You purposely selected me & all my sisters you even choose Mother.”

Gaby, “Gabriel can you come here for a moment. This statue does it remind you of anybody?”

Gabriel, “It could be a carbon copy of my sister Gilda.” At the mention of the name Lee & her sisters all fell to the floor.

Lee, “The khan forbids her name ever to be mentioned again.”

Gaby, “Lee Chang you and your family are about the see the prophecy fulfilled. Gilda your Empress summons you. For centuries you have rested here now you must return to your family.” Lee & her sisters watched amassed as Gilda separated from the statue & curtsied in front of Gaby.

Gilda, “Mistress your servant awaits you.” Gilda looked at Lee, “Why are you all improperly dressed?”

Lee, “I am sorry I do not know what you mean Empress Gilda.”

Gaby handed something to Gilda that looked like a stick, “This may help.”

Gilda, “Lee Chang are these all of your sisters.”

Lee's mother, “They are certainly all my daughters I should also have a son & eight sisters Empress.”

Gilda, “Can you call them all here for me now?”

Gilda called Lee over, “I still have to tell you off.” “You failed to greet the Empress of the Heavens correctly.”

Lee, “You are the great Khans wife.”

Gilda,” The one you keep calling Gaby. She is not all she seems.”

Lee, “Just like my brother he is not all he seems.” Lee curtsied. “Empress Gilda has told me off for calling you Gaby.”

Gaby, “Aunt Gilda Lee & the others may call me Gaby or Gaby Lynn in all places but Valhalla. There I will receive the respect I am due. Now to you Aunt Gilda. Would you prefer me to call you Aunt or Gilda & would you prefer for Lee & all her siblings to call you Granny?”

Lee, “Empress Gilda is the Great Khan's wife & not our Granny.”

Gilda, “I will still call you Empress & Lee you may be sort of my Grandchild. At least by several generations & by the same token the Empress will be your cousin. Now I believe it is time I restored my family’s birthright which the Khan removed from all my children.”

Lee rubbed her wrist, “Empress I appear to have burnt my wrist do you have a bandage.”

Lee's mother came in, “I have done as instructed & asked all my sisters & their families to turn up here.”

Gilda, “Imogene you contacted all I asked you? I was unable to contact my son as I have had no contact with him since he went away. I believe though contact may have been made but not by me.”

Lee, “Mother means that Sapphire & I seem to have a link & we know what the other is thinking or doing.”

Gaby, “Lee Chang I think you had better explain to us.”

Lee looked at her mother, “Must I mum?”

Imogene, “Take it as a direct order from a superior officer.”

Lee, “In that case may I sit while I explain to you Empress Gaby about my brother.”

Little Lily went & sat at the side of her & Gabriel & Galadriel also joined the group. “My brother fell out with mother because of his strange behaviour. He moved to Siam where he lives as a Katoey. He is known as Sapphire & sings & dances for a living in the local night-club.”

Gaby, “Imogene you will welcome Sapphire as your daughter & forget you ever had a son. Sapphire has been suffering from an illness & needed help rather than shunning. Grandma Helen as Gilda is your daughter you get to present her & her daughters & granddaughters to me. Aunt Gilda you where correct that Lee & siblings are inappropriately dressed for royal princesses. But at the moment it does not matter that will be rectified soon enough. Little Lily is it possible to see Sapphire on the Lily vision?”

They all watched as Sapphire dressed herself & packed her suitcase. Then Sapphire turned & kissed a friend & said, “Are you sure you will not come?”

The Girl, “I would Sapphire if we could both afford the fare but we only have money for one of us to go & you were summands.” As she was speaking the room started to spin & the two of them found themselves in a strange room with some strange women.

Gaby, “Sapphire we know your name but not the name of your friend.”

The girl held her hand out, “I do not know your names but I do know I must be in the presence of the gods for only a very powerful god could do that to us.”

Sapphire turned to Lee & hugged her, “I missed you.”

Imogene gave Sapphire a hug & said, “I am sorry I should have supported you.”

The girl, “I told you the gods had marked you when you thought you had burnt yourself. I know enough to know that is the mark of the Goddess Gilda.”

Gilda, “That was clever of you to work that out.”

“I know all the marks to me it is like train spotting.”

Gaby, “In that case we will test you & you can tell us what you see.”

Gilda put her wrist in front of the girl. The girl curtseyed, “You are the Goddess Gilda.” She looked at Gabriel & Galadriel & got them correct & then she paused at Helen, “According to this you are the mother Goddess who goes by many names. The Romans & the Celts called her Helen but she lies in a cave in Crete.”

Sapphire Reunited

Gaby, “Now look at mine.” The girl looked at Gaby & then again at Helen & Galadriel. This tells me many things first though I must greet the Empress of the Heavens.

Sapphire, “What do you think you are doing these are my sisters friends. Sapphire you like me are not mortal my family long since have lost their power. Only Perfecta & Rani have any semblance of power.”

Rani came in, “Who called me?”

Gaby, “We have a stranger here who wishes to be united with Sapphire & needs a couple of bridesmaids called Rani & Perfecta.”

Rani looked at the girl & then hugged her.

Rani said, “Opal my sister may I present my companion the Empress Gaby Lynn.” Perfecta came in & hugged her also.

Opal, “I found Sapphire in a very distressed state. With my help she got well again. She got so well she managed to fill me with life just before everything just dropped off in the shower.”

Gaby, “I presume you two are having a couple of gems.”

Opal, “We were considering calling them Ruby & Pearl.”

Gaby, “Opal I will give you a choice you can have the same mark as Sapphire or the same as your sisters.”

“I love Sapphire dearly but I better have the same as my sisters & then people will still know we are sisters.”

Opal nudged Sapphire & Sapphire said, “I am not sure who to ask permission of but as I love her dearly & she is expecting my children we would like to be married.”

Imogene, “I should think so too I would not have it any other way & besides this may be the only grand children I ever get.”

Gaby looked at Perfecta, “Well are you & Rani giving permission to Opal.”
Rani, “We were waiting for you to agree or suggest she asks the wise woman.”

Gaby, “Good job you reminded me & snapped her fingers.”

Another three stood in front of Gaby. Gaby, “I thought you all would like to know Opal has asked for permission to marry Sapphire as soon as possible.”

The wise woman, “It is OK with me & by the feel of it my little ones are happy as well. Give me a hug Opal.”

Opal, “Mum where is dad?

“Your father & his brothers are all safe & one day soon you will see them all again. Although they might be changed slightly.”

Opal giggled, “Mum are you glowing like me?”

“Let me put it like this Opal you may soon have some sisters to play with.” She turned to Gaby & said, “Did she agree to have the same mark as her sisters?

Gaby, “Yes she wanted the same as Perfecta. In that case Empress Gaby you have gained another Valkarie.”

Sapphire, “What is a Valkarie?”

Beatrice, “We are Valkarie or Hell Maidens the Empresses daughters we all bear her mark as you now do. Shiva & his brothers no longer exist. Your mother Opal is companion to my mother that makes us all sisters & you a Valkarie.”

Sapphire knelt in front of the Wise woman & Gaby, “I have already given Opal children when I was a male. I still love her & we want to be together it does not matter to us that we both are now female. If she could give me children then I would gladly bear them.”

Gaby, “Helen I will let you perform this union here & now.”

Gaby waved her hand & the two of them found they were in wedding dresses. Helen asked them questions & they both answered.” Eventually they were asked if they would both agree to be united with the Empress.”

Opal.” We both have been united & now we should be united with all our family. We from this day take all of you to be our companions for all eternity.”

Helen, “I want you two to go to bed now. You be tied to each other all night & in the morning you will be released.”

The following morning. Beatrice came to release them “You both are summoned to Valhalla for presentation.”

Sapphire, “Opal have you somehow transferred something to me?”

Opal, “No not that I know. I am sure mother or the Empress knows what is going on.” Helen was waiting for them & instructed them to wear certain dresses.

Opal, “We look like we are both going to a confirmation or something.”

The trumpets sounded. Helen walked in & curtsied, “Empress of the Heavens may I present my daughter Gilda formerly wife to the Great Khan.”

Gaby, “Helen you may sit down & Gilda can now introduce all the others.”

Gilda, “I will introduce my daughters but they in turn can all introduce their own daughters.” Eventually it was Imogene's turn to present her daughters.

Imogene, “I would like to present my eldest daughter first. Sapphire & I did not always see eye to eye but I love her dearly & she is shortly to give me grand children.”

Imogene continued to present the others & then the Wise woman said, “I had better present my daughter Opal who is shortly to make me a grandma.”

Gaby, “As Sapphire & Opal are to be mothers they both should be wearing gold rather than white of a virgin.”

Gilda, “You already have claimed one of my daughters Empress do you want all of them?”

Galadriel laughed, “Sister she has already claimed all of our children & yours & our brother’s children as her partners.”

Gilda, “For that to happen some of these would have to be Fey or Mer.”

Daisy, “Talking about me & my sister’s aunts?”

Gilda spluttered.

Daisy, “Aunt you will find everything is in order talk to your younger sister Zelda or Constance.”

Gilda, “Are all our sisters here?”

Zelda came in, “Finding out about our little commune Gilda?”

Gilda “I was thinking about all those Mongols my late husband had transformed to terra-cotta warriors.”

Both Josie’s' returned with the Magician, “We found four female warriors & brought them here.”

Gilda's ears picked up, “You found four female warriors.” “Can I see them?” Gilda burst into tears.

Gaby, “Gilda what is the problem.”

Gilda, “These where four of my daughters.”

Josie touched them & they changed to plastic. Galadriel, “Well apparently the first part can be done.” Gaby pointed the Sceptre at them. A blue light left the sceptre & hit the four mannequins.

One by one they all spoke, “We are free at last.”

Gilda, “Can you take me to where you found the others & I will look for my other children.”

Gaby & a small group accompanied Gilda & she found most of her missing children. As she pointed them out they were removed & brought back to the hotel. Using the same procedure the others were restored. Gilda introduced all her daughters to Gaby. Some asked if they could be taken back to look for their children.
Gilda, “I still have children missing.”

Gaby, “It is possible they were at the main site & if they are then it will be more difficult to remove them.”

Rani, “Gaps would be noticed but if Soldiers where moved to fill them nobody would notice with so many of them.”

Gaby, “Gilda you will accompany us on the official visit. Galadriel can you take all the rest back home as too many departing the conventional would be noticed.” Gaby & the girls continued to dance across China. A few days later they all made for the airport & greeted the general once again.

Gaby, “Thank you we have had a great time & I was wondering if we could have a little word with you. I have agreed to have some mannequins manufactured here & sent to me at home in Yorkshire. This will be a long term project & will expect it to last several years. My assistant Josie will need to occasionally check quality control & ensure the mannequins are packed correctly.”

The General, “I will ensure you receive all the mannequins you require.”

As they left Josie asked, “Why did you tell him about them.”

Gaby, “Questions would have been asked if we removed terra-cotta warriors but none will be if we import plastic mannequins from China.”

Over the next few weeks’ plane shipment after shipment arrived at Yeadon international airport. They were all taken to Snaygill industrial estate in Skipton & placed in storage. Eventually Josie said, “Gaby we have all but 10,000 warriors

Josie found she could return the mannequins back to terra cotta & did so as they were less of a fire risk. Gilda & her daughters checked through the mannequins & occasionally selected one. The remainder were placed in shops around the country on leases from three to ten years. After ten years all the mannequins would be transformed back to human form.

Gilda, “I still feel responsible for the others that are still trapped & have not been released.”

Ariel, “We have all been experimenting & we have found away to get the others but it will need to be done at once. We have made these exact copies once exposed to the arid air they will swell & become exact replicas of the warriors.”

Gaby, “I do not like it but we owe it to the others to release them & let those live normal lives.” The customs decided to inspect the very last shipment of mannequins & found it to be in order.

One of the officers, “I thought there would have been some drugs but it was as stated plastic mannequin for shop purposes.

They still proceeded to follow the shipment & where observed by Josie who decided to let them follow her. Each mannequin was unpacked with great care. The customs watched as girls drove off with the mannequins in cars & delivered them to shops around the country. Eventually the warehouse was empty but for six Mannequins. The two officers decided to break in & double check the remaining dolls.

Break-in at Snaygill Industrial Estate

The two Customs officers were both leaving the building when three massive dogs appeared. Josie contacted Gaby, “Security has managed to find two intruders who have broken in to the warehouse.”

Josie decided to call the local police who where only two happy to oblige & took the two men in custody. Somebody official turned up & apologised, “Those two got rather two eager.”

Josie, “What sentence would they receive for breaking & entering normally?”

Pegi turned up, “Was the breaking in officially sanctioned.”

The officer shook her head. “No.”

“In that case we must presume the two of them decided to break the law & as such must take the consequences.”

Pegi handed a sheet over. “This is what they will be charged with.”

“But that means they will both get at least ten years if found guilty.”

Lee came in. “Pegi, We do not need to prosecute them for being overzealous in their work. We could find appropriate work for the two of them but first they must answer question.”

One officer informed them, “I am single with no living relatives.”

Lee. “What no girl friend?”

The young man, “So far I have never found the right partner.”

The other man, “I did have a lovely family but they all were killed the same day I was lucky to survive because I caught a later plane. My parents &my wife & children were all abroad one of the planes that smashed in to the twin towers. In one go the light of my world was erased.”

Helen came in to the room, “Gaby I have worked out only Andromeda & her family are now missing from my daughters. She was not with the others.”

Helen looked at the two young men, “You two will fit in nicely here.”

Gaby, “We will not prosecute but require these two to be transferred to this department.”

The young woman looked at the department name. “There will be no come back on the department if they are transferred there & there will be no court case either.” The young woman saluted Gaby. “Their transfer will be effective immediately.” She left chuckling to herself.

Renate turned up & hugged Gaby she turned to the two young men. “So these are my presents. What shall we do with them sister?”

Gaby, “I think I know where the majority of the family of Andromeda may be. Helen did Andromeda hide her sign?”

Helen, “Andromeda always was a bit of a rebel & refused to mark her family.”

Gaby waved her wand, “In that case Andromeda & all her descendants will be marked from this day by my order. They shall all bear the sign of Princess Andromeda.”

Helen, “She will be fuming before long & will come looking for who has ordered the branding.”

Gaby noticed the two boys rubbing their wrist & went over. “Now you two time for the truth.”

One of the boys, “Our families are not dead but they might as well be to us. We are English or at least we were. We ended up being brought up in America & that is where our families still live. We both got the job in customs & enjoyed it perhaps a bit too much. Our families will have nothing to do with us as we are.”

Helen, “Have you killed or injured somebody to be shunned by your family?”

“We have done neither, but you would think so if you listen to our mother. In her eyes though we have or are killing Ross & Rodney.”

Gaby, “Am I to understand you two are actually brothers?”

“We are twin brothers or at least where before the problem started.”

Gaby, “Both of you go in there & take a shower & then fresh clothing will be brought for you. Before you start work you will require a full medical & the doctor will be along to check you after you have showered.”

Dr. Jones knocked on the door & the two of them where embarrassed “All that has been left for us is female clothing.”

The doctor measured them both, “You should both be wearing bras by now. Did your mother never insist you wear them?”

Both boys were puzzled the way the questioning was going.

“Sorry doctor you seem to think we are girls & we are boys.”

The doctor laughed, “You both definitely are female as the rest of us here.”

Ross, “So we can now be called Rosie & Rhoda.”

Rosie, “Doctor have you some cream we appear to have been burnt on our wrist & it almost looks like a crown & the letter A.”

The doctor put some cream on. “That will numb it.”

Doctor Jones, “Gaby you where right they are some of Andromeda's family.” The two of them came out of the room looking rather different.

Gaby, “I am glad you two have stopped pretending you where boys the rest of the girls were getting rather annoyed with you over you’re pretending to be boys. Now where in America is the remainder of your family?”

Rosie, “It is only a small town in the Grottoes & you will never have heard its name before.”

Little Lily, “Gaby I am receiving Daisy, Poppy & Aster from America by Lily vision Empress.”

Daisy, “You where correct with your assumption Gaby.”

Rhoda, “Rosie that broadcast is coming from our home town. Look they are talking to mum & our sisters.” Rosie sat down & watched the broadcast.

Their mother took hold of the microphone “I am putting this appeal out across America. If you have friends or relations in this town can you get to the Red skins Arena on Saturday. If you are an employer you have to ensure none of your employees carry this mark or a similar one on their wrist. If they do then they are also to be sent to the arena. We believe the whole town has been infected by terrorist agents. There is a full emergency medical team waiting for customers. Normal day to day activities will not pass on the infection but if you have had sex or kiss a contaminated person you will be infected & also need treatment.”

On Saturday the stadium was packed. Rosie & Rhoda asked if they could go.

Gaby, “We need rather a large contingent to check them all out. Some we already know are contaminated.”

Rosie went on to the pitch, “I have been told to ask are there any here with other designs than an A on their wrists if so can you come to the front now. About 50 people stood up & walked to the front. Each mark was inspected & then they where pointed in various directions.”

Within minutes the entire group had vanished. “Now we should be left with the A & Blanks. We will have the blanks next & if you are clear you can return home immediately.”

Most of the blanks left but a small proportion stayed, “We are waiting for our partners.” They were instructed to sit-down.

Rosie, “The rest of you need specialist treatment & that will have to take place in the UK. All of you & your families will have to move.”

The blanks that had stayed behind, “We are going with them.”

Rosie, “I have been asked to get you all to go into your family groups starting with the eldest on the front line. Front line I have to ask you if Andromeda means anything to you.”

The women on the front line all looked at each other. Gaby came on to the pitch, “You need not tell as your silence has already told us what we needed to know.”

Rosie's mother, “We are not sure where she is but we can feel her presence as if she is waiting for something.”

Gaby, “It was very important that I find you all & I needed to get you all here, your disease is not fatal but unless you keep together could cause problems.”

Rose’s mother. You mean like the fact all the men in our town just vanish.”

Gaby, “We all know they are still here as are your sons Elida.”

She looked at Gaby, “You have met them. I drove them away so people would not notice the changes in them.”

Gaby, “Both of your daughters have been helping me today.” Rosie & Rhoda went to greet their mother & sisters.

Elida, “Who gave you those costumes girls.”

Rhoda, “Our friends who have looked after us did. They also needed to return to this town so we asked if we could accompany them.”

Gaby, “Elida do you not recognise me? You where mother's friend before you moved from England.”

Elida, “Drew” & then said, “Sorry Empress you reminded me of a child I used to baby sit for.”

Gaby, “As we are all here you Nanny Elida can do the introductions with help from Helen & my grandmas.”

“First though is to see you are all correctly attired.” They watched as their clothing changed.

All round the stadium the seats appeared to be filling up. The majority of the seats were taken by females although there appeared to be about six men. Gaby took her seat.

Gaby, “Andromeda your mother & eldest daughter will do the presentations if you do not get here & help them.”

Little Lily came, “Gaby, Candy & I can feel her presence but are at a loss to discover where she is. Gaby have you decided if you are going to recast the throne or keep it as it is.”

Gaby thought she felt the throne tremble, “It is rather comfortable so I may keep it as it is. Tell my daughters to watch out for aunt she cannot be far away. Even her daughters could feel her presence.”

Elida came & curtsied, “Empress.” Then she said, “You are still Drew to me.”

Gaby, “If you insist on calling me that then I will have to call you Nanny.”

Elida, “Even when you where a child I could feel mums presence but lately it has been stronger.”

Elida & Family

“Thank you for looking after Rosie & Rhoda. I have known for some time we would all have to move home.”
Galadriel came in, “I see my sister failed to turn up.”

Gaby, “I think Andromeda is a bit like Zelda.”

Gabriel, “I could have sworn somebody said, I certainly am not like Grizelda.”

Zelda & Constance came in with Gilda. Helen said, “Apparently the family has to play a game called hunt Andromeda.”

Gilda, “All we need is Atlanta & Pacifica & they will locate her straight away. There is no point in looking for my sister. It is about time that old throne was replaced or at least done up it has got rather tatty.”

Gaby felt the throne tremble, “I have decided it can be given a good clean & reupholstered but I will keep it as it is.” Gaby's parents came in to the room.

Gaby, “They are all looking for Andromeda as they know she is close by.”

Jenny, “Gaby I think Andromeda is close by but is unable to show herself because she has miscalculated & got herself trapped.”

Gilda, “Just like I was in the bronze statue. Andromeda could be in furniture or clothing.”

Gaby smiled, “Helen I believe you might just have lost another daughter to me. Andromeda obviously cannot appear when I summons her because she is unable to. Atlanta & Pacifica would you like to recover my throne for me the upholstery has got rather tatty.”

During the removal of the old material they found a wand. Gaby looked at the wand, “Apparently it belonged to Andromeda so if she lost it she will be unable to return to normal. The two of them scrubbed & polished the throne & then recovered it.

Starr came in. “They have made your throne nice & bouncy look how high I can bounce in it.”

Gaby heard the throne groan as Starr bounced on it. Gaby, “Little Lily & Rose do you want to take the other children & give my throne a good testing & come & tell me how good a trampoline it makes.”

Gaby looks at the wand & said I suppose I will have to destroy this if Andromeda does not come to claim it soon.”

Gilda looked at it. “We could ask the wand to locate its mistress.”

Gaby placed the wand in the centre of the room. “This is discharged & will not be any use so first I better recharge it. Wand you mistress needs your help to free her.” The wand flew across the room to where the children were playing on the throne.

By now they all could hear the throne speaking. “No more, No more I give in.”

Gaby placed the wand in the arm of the chair, “You should be able to free yourself now.”

The throne, “Am I expected to free myself after they have knocked the wind out of me.”

Helen, “You always wanted to be independent. If the Empress has to free you then you will be bound to her & no longer be free.”

Andromeda, “Empress please release me I got stuck here due to my own stupidity.”

Gaby, “Aunt I might just keep you as my throne that way I know what you are doing.”

Atlanta & Pacifica, “We will come & give you a good polish every day.” Andromeda tried several times but was unable to free herself.

Gaby, “It looks as if you will have to sit with the children & learn your basic witchcraft before being allowed a wand.” Gaby broke the wand in half. “That will undo all your spells including your own transformation.”

Andromeda emerged wearing a red velvet dress. “Do you mind if I take a shower & get rid of all this polish & replace my clothing with something more suitable.”

A short while later Helen presented Andromeda, “My daughter has something to say.”

Andromeda, “I have been rather stupid & needed teaching a lesson. I will be only too happy to redo my basic training but please I would rather not be a trampoline again.”

Gaby handed Andromeda a wand, “Light a fire for us & then put it out. Now elevate yourself. Perhaps we can skip the basic & go straight to the advanced level.”

Andromeda, “No I will do the lot even if it is at a faster pace than some of the others.”

Little Lily came back with Starr, “We are glad you agreed to go to class with us.” Andromeda groaned.

Gaby, “Andromeda Lily is one of my youngest companions & you have a lot in common.”

Starr, “You can transmit like us & even when you where the chair you where transmitting. All your daughters knew you where somewhere close but not exactly where you where. Gaby had realised a while ago that there was another presence & you gave yourself away when you started to tremble at the mention of the throne being remade.”

Gilda, “She never could absorb heat like me.”

Gaby turned to Gilda, “There is no point in you crowing either as you where equally as stuck. Gilda you can join your sister in the basic training classes & you both will progress at your own rate.”

Gilda, “All our children need teaching correctly.”

Gaby, “All those recently released will be doing the basic training course & then will advance at their own pace.”

Zelda, “All my daughters are ready to take the basic classes while Constance & family take the intermediates classes, Gabriel & Galadriel are left with the advanced classes.”

Gaby, “So you all know Galadriel will be responsible for all tests on every level regardless of who you are.”

Gilda, “Is it possible to be doing your advanced potions but only basic transformation?”

Gaby, “As you will be tested on every aspect yes what you have asked is possible. We now have Basic, Intermediate, Advanced & Super Advanced levels. So you all know some of us are going for the Super Advanced levels”

It did not take Gilda & Andromeda long to get to the advanced level but they were told they would not be permitted to go further until they had improved their computer skills.”

Constance, “Even I have had to do it & then I was expected to get the dancing to the same level. You have to have intermediate in everything & then you can go for the advanced subjects.”

Gilda, “By any chance is they’re singing on the list.”

Gaby overheard. “There is now especially for Andromeda but she will still be expected to dance.”

Andromeda, “Thank you very much sister you have just got us extra classes.” They found Ariel & her sisters where taking the singing classes.” It did not take either of them long to pass their singing lessons.” Andromeda & Gilda started to get up early & went for extra computer lessons with Elizabeth before the others arrived. Elizabeth kept giving them harder & harder things to do.

Gaby, “I see those two are very good with the computer. Let’s try them on some Visual Basic & Pascal.”

Elizabeth kept giving them harder & harder things to do & even had them assemble a system from scratch. They were quick to pick up other computer languages. Neither of them noticed they were spending most of their time on the computers.

Eventually though Gaby asked, “How is the magic & dancing coming on?”

Gilda, “We both got that engrossed we forgot about the other lessons.”

Gaby, “Well I can tell the two of you that you have both passed every level to Super Advanced in computers & computer systems.”

Gilda, “We forgot we where been tested & where just enjoying ourselves.”

“When did Galadriel test us on the computers?”

Gaby, “There is only, Elizabeth, Andi, Maddy or myself who could test you on that subject.”

Gilda,” In that case as Elizabeth was showing us I presume you have tested us.”

Gaby, “As you where enjoying yourselves I asked Dad to give you both progressively harder work to do.”

Andromeda

Andromeda, “It was Elizabeth who taught us not a man.”

Gaby, “Elizabeth was my father & she like all the other males have changed completely.”

Gilda, “I am starting to realise why you want us all together. If we find companionship of a male then he will eventually look like us.”

Gaby, “All of us will only ever have daughters & we do not need males to get pregnant.”

Andromeda, “I already have enough children.”

Gilda, “Same here.”

Gaby, “You may find that you need to have babies. If you do then there are ways to have children. How did you do with the practical mothering classes?”

Gilda, “Oh we skipped them as we thought they were for the younger ones.”

Gaby, “All of us including myself have to do them so I suggest you catch up by skipping the computer for a while. Neither of you should find it hard with the experience you both have.”

Zelda was waiting for them in the nursery. “Got you also did them Zelda.”

Zelda Laughed, “You two should find this a breeze.”

Gilda, “You’re our teacher.”

Zelda, “Gaby thought you might prefer one of your own siblings to teach you. I can always ask Little Lily to teach you.”

Andromeda, “No thank you she & her friends just about bounced the life out of me.”

Zelda, “Well you two have at least a week in the nursery before you are moved on.”

Gilda, “We appear to be the oldest here even mother looks younger than us.”

Zelda picked up one of the babies that was crying & started to feed it. Another started to cry & Gilda picked it up. “Zelda where is the formula?”

Zelda laughed, “Gilda undo your top & do what comes naturally and she will soon be happy. Gilda did as she was told & started to feed the baby. Soon another started to cry.

Andromeda picked the child up, “Looks like it is my turn little one it is a long time since I last did this.” Andromeda was talking to the baby all the time she was feeding the child.

Little Lily came & with some drinks for them. “It gets rather thirsty work in here.” After a week in the nursery Gilda noticed the two of them where looking younger.

Andromeda, “Zelda has somebody placed a youth spell on us.”

Galadriel laughed, “How do you think mum looks as young as Gaby & her sisters. Every one of us will eventually look no older than eighteen. Once the babies accept you then you will become younger. It does not matter how old you are or even if you once where male.”

Zelda, “You thought this was my baby but you are wrong. I do have babies & you are feeding them. This is one of Robyn's babies.”

Gilda, “Are we to take it that you all take it in turns nursing & feeding all the babies here regardless of whose babies they are.”

Andromeda, “At this rate we might end up having our own children yet like the Empress said. Zelda what else have we not been told?”

Zelda, “Like the others you will also have to do a few weeks dancing with one of the troops & none of us get paid.”

Starr came in, “I am warning you both. Tomorrow you both have transformation tests so I hope you both have practised.”

Gilda, “We need somewhere nice & quiet to practice.”

Andromeda, “The stables are empty & nobody much would disturb us there.”

The two of them went off to the stables and they did not see Tinkerbelle was watching them both. In the stables they were busy changing objects & then bringing them back to their original form. After a while Gilda, “If we change each other to white horses we should have no problems.” They proceeded to change each other & became beautiful white horses.

They both had dropped their wands & where searching for them when they heard voices. It was Mehitabel & Rani. “Looks like we have drawn stable duty Rani. Look somebody has forgotten to put these in the paddock. They must be new horses because they have not been branded. Well we can soon resolve that & Rani got the branding iron & proceeded to brand both horses twice on their rump. “We could get these two saddled up & ready for Gaby to take riding.”

Gaby turned up with Maddy, “I was expecting your mum & sister to be here. I was going to take them riding as they both have been doing very well in their exams. Are these new horses as they are not our normal mounts.”

Gaby blew a whistle & two horses came into the stables. “As the other two have not turned up you two might as well come riding with us.” Gilda & Andromeda found they were on a race track & all four horses where racing each other. They got back to the stables & the girls towelled the horses down.

The farrier was waiting, “I have re shod all the others there is just these four to do. He trimmed the hoof back, “These two have a lot of hoof to trim off.”

Rani, “I suppose we had better finish off cleaning the stables.” As they cleaned the stables where the two horses had been found they discovered the wands of the two of them. Rani & Mehitabel continued clearing the stable out.

Gaby, “Maddy we will introduce these two mares to William.” They were led to a paddock and were placed in it. They had not been in the paddock long when they saw a stallion charging towards them.

Andromeda, “I saw where they put our wands we can get them & change back.” As she was speaking a massive white stallion came up from behind & mounted her. Gilda started to run but was soon tired out & the stallion also mounted her. Then the stallion went away & they were alone again.

The other two mares came up, “We take it you once where human like us. We heard you talking.”

Gilda, “Once we get back to the stable we can change back.”

“Not if William has had his way with you. Like us you will be bearing his foals & cannot change back until they are born & weaned.”

Gilda, “But we have important work to do.”

One of the mares, “How long a sentence did you two receive.”

Gilda, “We are not criminals we were practising magic & both ended up as mares at the same time.”

“How come you are branded with the Empresses sign then?”

Gilda, “My Daughter & her friend had been detailed to clean the stables out & found us. They thought we were new horses & decided to brand us both twice. When we get back in the stables we can get the wands & change ourselves back.”

“I have just told you that you will be unable to change back until you have given birth to the foals.” The other two mares galloped off.

They saw Gaby & Maddy approaching in there riding gear. They decided to walk to Gaby. Gaby said, “As Andromeda & Gilda have decided not to come we have decided to go riding & will use you two.” Gaby & Maddy had them jumped over walls gates & fences.

Gaby, “I think we will take these two to the other stables.” Gilda & Andromeda found themselves in unfamiliar stables. Gaby spoke to the stable girl, “These two are already producing milk & will need milking regularly.” They found they were led into a comfy stable but as soon as they were in they where tethered up & a milking machine connected to them. The girl was a sort of blue colour & day after day she attended to Andromeda & Gilda. The girl made sure they had plenty to eat & drink.

She spoke to the two horses, “It should not be much longer & then you will have your own babies to feed & I will not need to extract the milk from you. It was in the middle of the night when both of them started to foal. Both of them gave birth to two white filly foals. The foals started to suckle immediately. A few days later the girl started to saddle them up “The mistress is coming to ride you again. The foals will run alongside you both. You know you are lucky to have kind mistresses you could have been like some of the other horses & ponies that have ended up as dog food.”

The girl spoke to Gaby, “Can we borrow these again as they provided us with plenty of milk.”

Gaby, “We will have to see how they perform when we get them home. If we ever decide to sell them you can have first refusal.”

Maddy, “Once we have horses we prefer to keep them.”

The four foals trotted alongside their mothers. Eventually Gilda & Andromeda recognised the countryside & realised they were near home. They were placed in the stable with their foal & after been dried off. They both dosed off. In the morning they both awoke with the sound of crying & realised they were in a bed.

Gaby “Morning Aunts. About time you two started to feed your babies.” Andromeda & Gilda realised there were a cot & four babies.

Mehitabel came in, “You two where delirious you kept saying you where horses & had given birth to foals.”

Gilda, “We must have been spaced out. The last I remember is practising for a test & thinking we had transformed ourselves to Horses.”

Gaby, “Neither of you have anything to worry about you passed all your exams & can go on to the super advanced if you wish.”

Gilda, “I think we will be putting everything on hold for a while.”

Gaby, “Gilda everybody helps look after your babies. That includes me & your sisters.”

Gilda, “I do not even understand how I even got pregnant as I have never been with a man since the Khan.”

Mehitabel, “I see my mother & sisters are OK.”

Andromeda, “We never manager to complete the transformation tests.”

Gaby, “Aunts you may recognise these two as my daughters Beatrice & Brenda just watch. They have become the babies you first looked after.” They then changed to look like Mehitabel & Josie.

Beatrice, “It was us that branded you two when you where horses.” They changed yet again in to the two mares that had befriended them.

Andromeda, “Where you also the Blue girl who looked after us.”

Bluebell, “No that was me aunts. I am bluebell daughter of Oberon.”

Gilda, “So even our brother knew we were transformed.”

Gaby, “You both did a good job & you do not need the wand to do it.” Gaby transformed to William & then back again.

Gilda, “I understand the double branding. It is so if we are horses you can easy identify us from the real horses.”

Beatrice, “We all have the double brand on our bottom.”

Gaby, “There is only me though that can transform to a stallion.”

Gilda, “What if we where to try it now.”

Andromeda, “Gilda you have the ability to change to a mare again anytime you want.”

Gilda, “There is something else I want to try.” She changed to a baby.

Beatrice picked her up, “Fair is fair I will look after you for the rest of the day.”

Gaby, “Gilda & Andromeda before the girls play with you both I want a serious talk with you both. Neither of you realised it but you where both put on an accelerated learning course. I had my reasons for this. With the exception of my parents & grandparents all the others that get close to me have an independent streak. Andromeda like Zelda you refused to conform & until I changed it none of your children where ever marked. This is one thing that is not up for discussion we all are branded & will be from birth.”

Andromeda, “I may have been a rebel at one time but I got the stuffing knocked out of me.”

Little Lily, “I was hoping you might transform yourself to a trampoline & then all the children could have some more fun with you.”

Gaby, “You did amaze us though with the amount of milk you produced whilst you where horses. The rest of us had a holiday & the babies all enjoyed the milk.”

Andromeda, “The rest of the family they are all safe.”

Gaby, “Watch this they are all currently doing their practical.” Two seemed to be doing particular well. “That is Rosie & Rhoda they apprar to be doing better than their sisters.”

Andromeda “Is it only animate objects we can transform to or can we change into inanimate objects.”

Gaby, “Well we can have a little test to see your abilities. Beatrice put on your new Bikini. Right you two can you change into an exact copy of the bikini. Now change back.” Try as they might they could not change back.

Gaby, “You could have changed back easy to something you one have been. So a baby, Statue, Anything metal or a horse is easy. We need to release you & then you can become any piece of clothing or material if you wish.”

Gaby & Maddy put the costumes on & dived into the pool.”
Gaby, “This is the only way to free you by wearing the costume & getting it wet. When we take you off you will transform back again to normal.”

Gilda, “I will not bother with other transformations unless you are around.”

Gaby, “Most of them you could free yourself.”

Gilda, “Can we change ourselves into any other animal or creature.”

Gaby, “You can but in actual fact the best is actually is the horse you where.” Gilda & Andromeda changed back to normal. “Now you can change easy into any fabric.” Gilda & Andromeda both changed to miniskirts & then back.

Gilda, “Can Beatrice & Brenda keep their promise now.”

Beatrice, “First I am going to feed you & then take you out. I prefer to use a baby sling.”

Earth Mother

After feeding both Gilda & Andromeda dropped off to sleep.

Gaby, “Beatrice we will now take you shopping. Shortly after they had left they received a call from Robyn.

Robyn, “Gaby can you switch to channel ten.” Gaby did as requested & saw a group of boys who appeared to be approaching the castle.

After surveying them for a while Gaby said, “Can you arrange for them to come in through the secret doorway.” A short time later the boys found themselves in a section of the castle not on the map.

“I told you we have gone through the wrong door & we will have to go back.” They tried to open the door but it was firmly stuck.”

“No use relying on this map now.” One of the boys had some chalk & they decided to mark where they had been.

Gaby, “At least they have the sense to mark their path.” Eventually they found their way into the hall of Valhalla.

One of the boys, “I think we had better leave this looks like a courthouse or something & I am sure that we are not allowed in here. Eventually they found a door that was open & they went through. The door locked shut behind them.

“This looks like a toilet & changing room.”

One of the boys went to the toilet & when he came out and said. “I know this is silly but I have this urge to strip off & go swimming.”

“The last time you had one of your urges we spent nearly all our holidays with that statue in the cave in Crete.”

“I keep telling you the statue was alive & I made love every night to her.”

“You are the biggest liar out. There is no way you could make love to that statue.”

“I promised the statue I would be hers forever.”

“Well I do not know about you been hers but you are looking more like the statue each day. Your body had got slimmer & you will need a bra soon.”

“You have some room to talk look at yourself.”

“Looks like we have to go this way.” Yet another door closed behind them. “There are some lockers here for clothing.”

All the brothers stared at each other, “We all could do with costumes rather than shorts.”

One of the brothers, “I have found a costume each. We had better put it on.”

“That statue of yours was she supposed to be a god or something.”

“The statue was the Earth mother. According to legend any girl who spent the night with her became pregnant. Do you think it was because you spent all that time with the statue we all started changing?”

“I honestly do not know. If I had been born a girl I would have thought the legend was true & that we were pregnant but that is not possible.”

Gaby, “Did they spend the night with you Helen?”

Helen laughed, “Every one of them spent every night of their holiday asleep in my cave with me. When each one thought the others was asleep they would come over & make love to me & kiss me. One though would sleep the entire night with me.”

Before they left he made a promise to me, “One day I will return to spend eternity with you until that day you can wear my ring.”

Helen. “By my calculation there should not be much masculinity left in any of them.” The boys put the costumes on & dived in the pool. They followed the watercourse until some steps appeared in front of them. They got out & followed the passage. They found a pile of towels & proceeded to dry themselves.” As they stripped off the costume the last vestige of their man hood came away with the costume.

“Our hair has grown longer while we where swimming & it has gone blonde. No wonder in ancient times men were banned from stopping with the statue.” They each found a pile of clothing awaiting them. They helped each other fasten the bras. “No wonder girls go to the toilet in pairs it must be to help dress each other.”

The next thing they came to was a table with makeup.

“Looks like we are expected to use this.”

After a short while & helping each other they looked reasonable. The next was a doorway & they went through. It looks like we are back in the court house again. We must be going round in a big circle. Look I never noticed before all these seats have girls names on them. This has Mehitabel on it.”

“Hello somebody call my name.”

The seven grouped together, “We took a wrong turning & have been going round in circles. We put all our clothes in a locker & went for a swim & then found this clothing. Please help us get out of here.”

“Well I suppose I can help some silly girls who have managed to get themselves lost in our private apartments.”

“What are your names?”

One of the boys answered. “I will answer honestly for all of us. We all have boy’s names because until we visited Crete we were all boys. Since finding that statue of the earth goddess we have all been changing & now we appear to be totally girls.”

Mehitabel, “In that case you will need new identities. What are your specialities?”

“We are all computer nerds & Archaeologists.”

Mehitabel, “So if I could find a position for you all that would use these skills you would be interested?”

“We did have a job interview for an expedition to Troy with GB Archaeological services. None of us can go for that job now as they are expecting boys.”

Mehitabel, “Why not if you are qualified? Well for a start they are expecting seven brothers not seven sisters.”

A voice, “Mehitabel are you going to introduce your friends.”

Mehitabel curtsied, “Empress I did not realise you where here.”

One of the boys, “ Mehitabel was offering to help us as we took a wrong turning & got lost & ended up here.”

“Mehitabel unless there is somebody here senior that can claim these girls you must present these girls.”

Mehitabel, “Actually I need to talk to the girls & need Helen's input.” Helen went with Mehitabel & the girls to a side room. “Helen I have a story to tell you.”

After Helen had listened to the story.” We will have to name all seven of you.” Prima, Phoebe, Placida, Prospera, Priscilla, Pyrena & Psyche.

Helen checked them over, “All appears to be in order. Just one thing Prima this statue you told me about. What where the exact words you said to the statue?”

Prospera, “That is easy as we all said the words with her & they seem to stick in our mind. Prima slipped a diamond ring we all bought on to the statue & we all said. We promise to be your companions for all eternity. We have to return home now but we will return to you to spend eternity with you. We where saving up to go back to Crete when we saw the advert for archaeologists & applied for the job.”

Helen, “So you still intend to honour your words to a statue. We have already sold all we own & intend going back there as soon as possible.”

Helen, “What if your statue turned out to be real?”

Placida, “We have all changed together & it must be because the Earth goddess wishes us to be like this.”

Helen, “So you bear her no ill will because of how you are.”

Psyche, “We came here today because we were told to or at least I dreamed we had to come here.”

Helen smiled. Mehitabel, “If I asked you all to be my companions would you agree.”

Prima, “You are very pretty & all of us at one time would have loved someone as pretty as you are to have you as a partner. We are all promised.”

Helen, “What if I asked the same question & also placed these on your fingers?”

Prima looked at the ring “It carries the same inscription.” The others looked at the rings. Prima, “I now understand why Psyche had the dream to come here.”

“Well” said Helen; “You turned down Mehitabel for a statue. Are you going to turn down me also?”

Prima, “We promised to be true to the bearer of the ring & that is you Helen. We will be your companions if you still wish & we would like to be friends with Mehitabel.”

“Mehitabel will you inform the Empress I will be out shortly with my companions. First I better get you looking more presentable. Secondly you will have to each do a test. Do not worry you will pass. Thirdly the jobs in Troy are yours if you want them.” Helen waved her arm & their dresses changed colour. They also noticed their hair & make up had also been done.”

Prima, “The ancient stories where correct you are a goddess.” She started to curtsy.

Helen, “You are my companions & as such you only curtsy to the Empress & her main companion.”

Helen opened the door & the girls followed her out. They all curtsied as Helen said, “Empress may I present my eternal companions. Prima, Phoebe, Placida, Prospera, Priscilla, Pyrena & Psyche.

Gaby, “Helen when exactly did they become your companions.”

Prima, “We visited Crete & found a statue in a cave. We placed a ring on the statue & promised to be the eternal companion of the bearer of the ring.”

Gaby, “I accept you all meet up with Helen previously. I do think though it should be formalised. Also since you gave Helen that Ring all of my companions now have one similar.”

Prima turned to Mehitabel, “If you had a ring why did you not hand it to us.”

Mehitabel, “Only one person knew what you whispered to her as you left.”

Prima started to blush, as did Helen. Prima looked around, “I have just realised There are several of you who look almost identical.”

Helen, “This is my daughter Galadriel & two of her daughters Tatiana & Titania & Their granddaughters The Empress Gaby Lynn & Maddy.

Gaby did not get time to present them with wands as Helen said, “I will now leave & take my companions back to my room.”

Gaby, “Helen was eager to get them all to her room.”

Once inside the room Helen said, “Prima go take a long soak & your sisters can get me ready for you.” Prima went into the bathroom & put plenty of bath oils in the water.

Mean while Helen had said to the others. “I could do with going to the nursery as I am rather full.”

Placida, “We are your companions & do not mind relieving you.”

Helen, “None of you mined relieving me.”

Pyrena, “This will bring us even closer. It would almost make us your daughters rather than companions.”

Helen, “In that case all of you shall become my daughters.” They each took it in turn to suckle. Shortly after suckling they found they where shrinking. Helen picked each one up & kissed them & said, “Now you have to go where it is safe for you.” One by one she picked them up & placed them on her tummy. One second they where there the next they were all gone.

Prima came out of the bathroom smelling nice. I found this in there do you want to use it on me? Or have I to use it on you?” Before we use it on each other can we just cuddle? Helen was the first to use the present on Prima & then she reciprocated.

After a very physical night Helen, “I asked your sisters if they wished to become my daughters.”

Prima, “That would please them as they all wished they had been born female & had memories of growing up as girls rather than boys. In fact Prospera & Priscilla would love to be continually suckling on your breasts.”

Helen, “Would you like to try them.”

Prima, “I will if I can get to call you mum.” Prima emptied one side & then the other. Gaby came in just as she finished transforming.

Helen, “None of my daughters ever had a father except those from using the present on me. I will shortly have seven more daughters. Two of them wish to be my babies for all eternity. Until they change their mind although I will now be able to have children on demand. “Until they agree to stop breast feeding I will not be able to have any more children.”

Barbara, “I will make arrangements for their christening in the ancient parish church.”

Gabriel, “Mum as these are our younger sisters & we insist on being involved with their upbringing.”

Helen, “I am glad you have said that as I will need help for a short time.”

Helen disappeared to Oberon's with all her daughters. They all reappeared a short time later with seven baby girls. The babies where all given the names previously chosen.

“Constance & Zelda do you two mind looking after these two for about 15 minutes while we take the others through their childhood to their late teens.” A short time later Helen returned with five teenage girls in tow.

Helena, “Now perhaps you can all take up the Archaeology posts that await you.”

Prima looked at her two sisters, “From the smile on their faces they are very happy in their new job.”

Pyrena, “Helen will they ever grow up.”

Helen, “Eventually they will want to but for now both they & I are having pleasure.”

Beatrice, “I still like to take a break as a baby especially if I find out Robyn is on nursery duty.”

Prima, “You deliberately decide to go back as a baby.”

Beatrice, “You want to try it the next time somebody needs checking out. You can learn far more as a baby than as an adult. People tend to forget babies & talk normally.”

Gaby, “I have to admit that Beatrice makes a super spy in baby mode.”

Prima, “What I would like to do is go ridding with you on one of those massive dogs. Beatrice looked at Gaby.

Gaby, “Prima there are certain standards you must attain if you are to go ridding the Hell Hounds. One of the great dogs came in & wanted Prima to pet her.

Prima kissed the dog, “Apparently I have to pass some tests before I am allowed to ride you. Till then we can be friends. Would you like a piece of chicken?” The great dog licks her hand. “You could do with a good brush.” Prima finds a brush & proceeds to brush the dog. She does not pay the slightest attention to what else is being said or done.

up
42 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos