Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 37

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanficton

Chapter 37 Olympic Games.

A week before the games, where due to open the President of the Greek Olympic committee called to visit the complex “I have come to see for myself what has been agreed to by Mrs Popadopalis.” He looked over the sites, “Where is Mrs. Popadopalis I expected to see her here?”

Gaby, “She organised this for you. Alas she will not be here to see it for herself. She called it her farewell gift. She was taken ill while here and alas she did not come out of the hospital. We were informed that she had died & she was to be disposed of as per her instructions to the medical staff. We intend after the games to have a service in memory of her & her works.”

A week later in the opening ceremony on Mount Olympus the President of the Olympic game’s gave a welcoming address. “I wish to welcome you all here & also I want to say something about those who worked to try & get this off the ground. In addition I would like to mention the late Mrs. Popadopalis who has made last minute arrangements for the swimming facilities with the Queen of the Simi Isles."

"As Mrs Popadopalis died without seeing these games I ask you all for a moments silence at the end of my speech. Without her hard work this games could have been a complete disaster & I wish to thank Gaby Lynn for allowing us to utilise her pool & hotel for the swimmers. I realise that part of the event is not in Greece as was planned. It though is in the temple of Neptune & has a Greek theme. In addition I would like to give a special welcome to the team from the Simi Isles which recently became independent of Greece. Now before we all start we will have the minutes silence in remembrance of Mrs. Popadopalis to whom we dedicate these games & her granddaughter who is here to officially open them for us.”

After the minutes silence Constance cut the Ribbon & declared the games open. Neptune & the others all decided they wanted to enter other events.

Odin, “I will go for the Javelin, Discus & Shot as well as the swimming.

Neptune “As Lyris has got me fit I will do the running events with Herne.

Oberon, “I will go for the High Jump & Long jump & all of us can do the relay. Likewise the girls had chosen which events they wanted to enter &

Atlanta, “Gaby can you arrange a doorway between the venues so we all can enter if we wish as I am entering the running races”

Tinkerbelle, “We are going to follow father’s example & go for the high jump & long jump. We will leave the swimming to our cousins.”

Gaby, “It is going to be an interesting Olympic Games mortals against gods. They are going to be busy testing blood especially when we start winning the events.” There were some events that Gaby's team did not put entries in. These where usually in male events & usual where they needed large numbers of men. Jenny Bond along with her daughters were entered in the cycle event

As Gaby had a large female team she and her original team entered the cycle events. The Greek's had decided to introduce a dancing & wrestling events to this Olympic Games. Gaby found in the heat she was in that she was up against Nichol Cook who represented Great Britain. Jenny was up against Rachel Pemberton. There was considerable cheering as all four of them got through to the final.

Nichol, “Jenny it looks like we will have to battle it out in the final. I am going to follow your lead and start my own pursuit team. Perhaps at the next Olympics we can do even better.”

It was the final of the ladies event. Gaby waited until her mother made her move and Gaby followed through. Rachel & Nichol were slightly slower off the mark but they also made the break from the rest of the pack.

During the race each one of them at some time had the lead. It was Gaby who made the final break with her mother coming in second. Nichol & Rachel came in joint third. Gaby was ecstatic as this was the first time she had won an Olympic event.

Odin, “Brothers the event is at Olympus and I cannot think of a better place for it to be performed. I think we can and should all enter both events. Wrestling & dancing & we have the best coach in Lyris.”

Gaby, “As some of us are professional dancers we will not dance. I will though ask Lyris to select the teams & be the lead dancer. You all now know what events you are doing.”

Ariel, “Can some of us do the ladies rowing? As we do not seem to have covered it.”

Zita, “My sisters & I will be the team for that event.”

Baccus & Pan turned up & Baccus, “Pan needs some help to look normal from you Empress.”

Gaby, “Is this you wish?”

Pan, “I can play for the dancers but I & my people wish to participate with my brothers & we can only do that if we look normal.”

Gaby waved her hand, “Your hooves, horns & hair have all gone.”

Pan, “I can join the dance team now & participate in some of the events.”
The first event was the ladies Marathon that Atlanta won easy. Britain & Germany came in second & third. Atlanta also won two other races & then let others do the 100, 200 & 400 meters events.

Odin & Oberon where placed first & second in the wrestling. Britain managed to get the men's gold in the rowing events but Gaby's team came second.

Pan, “Sorry Empress we will try harder in the next event.”

Gaby, “Pan I am pleased if we get 1st, 2nd, or 3rd but it is taking part that matters not winning.”

The events continued Lyris had looked at the events. “My Cousins & I want to enter the gymnastic events.” The Russians & Ukrainians where consigned to second & third places. Gaby was sat with the President of the Olympic committee.

“Your Majesty your teams seem to be doing rather well.”

Gaby, “They are doing better than I ever expected. Until a few days ago the rowers had never rowed & I did not expected them to even get placed. There was only the female running event I thought we might win.”

“I thought you might have entered the dancing yourself.”

Gaby, “I would not let any of my full time teams dance although some of them are entered in other events.”

“I was wondering do you intend to swim in any event as you have won the cycle event.”

Gaby. “Only two races in the swimming. Breaststroke & the ten mile race.”

“Yes I have noticed all your friends & companions have entered for that race.”
Gaby, “They all normally swim with me so to them it is nothing special.” I have decided to have four parts to that event. One for the different sexes and one for eighteens & over & one for the under eighteen's. Then a final race from the top six of each group to determine the best. Even then there are going to be a lot of swimmers the different sexes the event.”

The diving was the first of the swimming events & Lyris & her cousins cleared the deck with every medal. The men's team only managed to scrape a bronze in the diving & that was Pan who acquired it. Gaby won her race by half a length & received the gold medal, Gaby’s friend in the British team was racing Constance & they tied for the first place.

They both had to receive the winner’s medal. The men's 10 mile race began & it was obvious from the start there was a race between Neptune, Oberon & Odin with the others lagging somewhere behind. One of the television companies filming the event had hired a helicopter to follow the event. Swimming round the island it was obvious who the leaders where.

Oberon started to tire, “Looks like you two are going to fight it out I am out of practice. Neptune & Odin battled it out & tied at the finishing line. Oberon came in second & then an American took the third place. The first ten where all into the mixed final. Next was the under eighteen's race. Starr & Lyris led from the start & where giving each other good race. Lily & Rose caught them up & then the fun started.

Lily “Thought I better tell you the others are catching you up. We wondered why you were going so slowly.” With that they all speeded up.

Neptune was jumping up & down & shouting. “Come on Lyris you can do it”

The publican from Horse houses was cheering Starr on. Tim broke away from the group & started to make a challenge.

Neptune noticed, “Looks like there is another contender she is catching the others up.”

Sophia was shouting as loud as she could & Tim realised Snowy was cheering her on. By the time they got to the island they were all level pegging.

Starr, “Usually we all stop to rest. I do not know about you lot but I am really shot at.”

Lyris, “If we form a v shape it will break the waves & we will not be as tired. Also I propose we all cross the finishing line together.” To everybody else they appeared to be battling it out.

Neptune, “There is nothing in them they are all the same distance apart.” As they got to the final stretch the where a mile ahead of the others. They all got out of the water & collapsed.

Eventually they all recovered, “Who won?”

The Judge smiling, “We have never seen such a hard fought race according to the cameras & the sensors you all tied there was not a millisecond between you all.”
They where sat recovering when the remainder came in.” A British girl came in second place. Then there was another tie for third place.

There was a groan from some of the British girls when they realised Gaby was swimming. Gaby, “I hope you can stick with me?”

Gaby won the race easy when she heard the helicopter make a funny noise. She dived back in & started to swim even faster. Ariel & the others were still finishing their race. Lyris & the little ones grabbed a board & took off after Gaby. At first the spectators wondered what was happening & then realised that a rescue was under way. The girls managed to free the pilot & camerawoman & two others. They put them on a float where pulling it back to the shore when the lifeboat arrived & took them on board. The static cameras Gaby had installed had got the entire rescue. Gaby & the pearls swam back together at a more leisurely pace. By the time they all got back there were a lot of reporters waiting to see them.

Gaby turned to the Pearls, “You all did very well coming back out with me after you all have just finished your race.”

Starr, “We could not leave you to go on your own and after all we are all your mini companions.”

The helicopter had been hired by CNN. The controller of CNN was waiting, “Thank you for saving their lives. Two of those on board the helicopter where my Wife & daughter who wanted a closer view. The pilot apparently had a heart attack when you heard the motor go funny. All of them are recovering in the Scarborough General Hospital.”

Gaby was presenting the winner's medal. Then Gaby & the Pearls where called back.

The President, “Your Majesty we had intended having a final race but to race now would be unfair on the younger ones. From the timings we did you would have won easy.” He looked at the motorised surfboards.

Lyris, “These are so we can keep up with Gaby & the others.”

The President, “You all showed what the true spirit of the games is. After swimming a gruelling race you all did not need asking you just dived in & went to rescue the pilot & passengers. I have no hesitation in declaring this group Champion of Champions. No doubt in the forth coming weeks others will want to make their own awards.” Gaby was totally lost for words.

Maddy, “I can honestly speak for my sister & say she & the little ones are pleased to accept the award. They did nothing none of the others would have done had they realised what was happening.”

That night there was quite a celebration at the hotel. During the celebration. Perfecta came up to Gaby. “We have some guests asking for you.”

Gaby, “Show then in.” It was the old fisherman with Libby from the kiosk.

“Mistress I thought we had better come & bring these for you. Libby's son caught them in his net & was going to throw them back & I remembered that you liked strange fish so we brought them all for you.”

Neptune saw him & clapped him on the back, “Come you can join us.”

Lindi, “These two are not very good at introducing people I am Lindi.” She holds out her hand.

Libby, “I am his long suffering sister. I only have one child & he was a mistake. I was raped as a child & my brother has looked after the two of us. My son now is captain of Old salts boat & is the one to go fishing. He is rather shy & has asked us if we can arrange a meeting with a young lady. I tried to explain that the young lady in question lived with other girls. He was adamant though I asked. He thinks she is called Atlanta.”

Neptune, “She is already married but I am sure she will agree to meet your son.”

Opal, “The son has arrived with more of the same fish.”

Neptune, “Bring him over here.” Neptune looked him over, “So you are the one who wants to take my Atlanta out.”

The lad burst into tears. Neptune was puzzled as Atlanta & Ariel came across. “I think you had better come & sit with us.”

Odin kept looking across at Old salt & Libby. Perfecta noticed, “Is something wrong love?”

Odin, “Those two remind me of some friends I once had.”

Matthew sat down with the girls. At first he was lost for words. Atlanta “I am the one you wanted to take out?”

Matthew, “Yes but I only told mother although I have a friend who I was expecting to see here tonight who also suspected I liked you.”

Lyris, “Aunt are you ready for your dance class.”

Matthew, “Do you mind if I come with you.”

Atlanta took his hand, “You are dancing with us.” Matthew looked & realised the voice was Lyris.

“My little friend I was hoping to see you again.”

Lyris, “You will be seeing a lot of me in the future.” They got to the studio. “Matthew we need to fit you up like the others.”

Matthew, “Err I cannot dance or swim as I have a problem.”

Atlanta, “Will you not take your coat & shirt off for me please.”

Matthew, “I will but you will not like what you see & I will have to say good-by.”

Lyris, “Why not let us make our own minds up?” He took them off.

Atlanta, “What size are you?”

Matthew, “To be honest I do not know & mother has been trying to get me to use some proper support.”

Atlanta, “Having them does not freak us out we all have a set. Will you allow me to measure you properly & see what size you actually need?”

Matthew, “I will if you still want to go out with me.”

Astral, “We all want to be your friends not only Lyris.”

“But I look like a girl rather than a boy.”

Lyris, “Matthew please will you allow my aunts to have a free range with you & do all they want.”

Matthew, “By any chance will this get me into dresses or something similar.”

Lyris, “Just agree I promise they will do nothing nasty to you.”

Matthew, “At school I was teased & tormented & called all sorts of names by both the boys & girls. The only friend who I could ever trust is Lyris so I trust your judgement now.”

Atlanta squealed, “You will let us have free range.”

Lyris, “Matthew if you trust me then will you do as I say & take a shower & use this on all your body but not your hair.”

Lyris passed Matthew something thing & said this is special underwear for dancers.”

Matthew had the shower & then came out after putting the underwear on but was
wearing the towel.

Lyris said, “Now put this gown on & sit in the chair while Atlanta does your hair. Atlanta is going to take all the colour out of your hair.”

Matthew, “You mean you want to bleach it.”

Atlanta, “No just change it so that it looked like ours.”

Matthew, “I told Lyris you could have a free hand so go ahead.” Lyris was doing the fingernails & Ariel the toe nails.

Ventura, “Before we dress you can I do your make up.”

Lyris, “You need to take off the gown so we can fix your bra correctly & dress you.”

Matthew did as he was told & said, “That feels far more comfortable now.”

Atlanta, “We need you to put these on now.”

Matthew, “All I need now is a tiara & I could be a Princess.”

Lyris, “Funny you said that. That is exactly what I have in my hand.”

Matthew, “Why have you dressed me like a princess?”

Atlanta, “Matthew I promise after tonight I will be spending a lot of time with you. In fact I promise I will spend every day with you.”

Matthew, “If staying in dresses is the cost of living with you then I agree to it.”

Lyris, “Matthew I know you are not bothered about fishing & would rather dance. So I have persuaded grandfather to purchase the boat from your uncle.”

Ariel, “Not that you need the money after bringing those fish to us.”

Matthew, “I do not understand they are worthless we could not ever sell them to anybody. Uncle said Gaby would be the only one who has any use for them. It is ages since uncle persuaded mum to sell the kiosk & invest the proceeds. Yes you are right I hate taking the boat out but I do it for uncle as he is no longer able himself. Also I would have loved to be able to dance but that never was a priority.”

Lyris, “Atlanta & I can teach you after you move in with us.”

Amanda, “Good you have her ready at last. We are playing a joke on one of them in the hall & need your help. You will answer only to Princess Martina of the Parisi.”

Matthew, “That sounds like almost like my surname names. Except I am no Princess.”

Atlanta, “Just do as she wishes.”

Matthew, “OK I am in on the joke.”

Lyris. “I will go and make the announcement. Ladies & Gentlemen we have a visit tonight from the Queens of the Brigantine, Iceni, & Parisi & Their Princesses.”

Odin stood up when he realised Amanda was fully dressed as a queen.

Amanda, “Until earlier today I thought all my children & grandchildren had been found & accounted for. I was wrong for I realised now one I thought had not survived has. Empress it gives me great to present Princess Martina of the Parisi.” Barbara & Nester walked forward with Martina & curtsied. “Odin started to splutter.

Gaby, “Nester I thought you were the only surviving Parisi here.”

Nester, “Empress so did I until earlier tonight we realised although there was no mark there could be no doubt as to the origins of my niece Princess Martina.”

Perfecta, “Odin what is wrong you have gone a funny colour?”

Libby, “Big brave Odin has just realised he has a daughter that he has never acknowledged.”

Perfecta. “You are the Princess he thought was dead & this is one of your brothers.”
Neptune cracked out laughing, “Odin was & as far as I understand was betroved to you Libby.”

Perfecta, “Libby you apparently are no 1 wife & I am no 2, so I am willing to share him with you.” “We apparently have a daughter to care for.”

Gaby, “Uncle is this true you have taken a wife without my permission.”

Martina decided to play up & went & gave Odin a kiss. “Daddy I love you.” This brought a lot of laughter.”

Neptune, “Well answer man is this child yours or not.”

Libby, “I tried to raise Princess Martina as a boy but it became rather obvious she is a girl. My brother did all he could & wanted to tell Gaby before when we realised who she was. I though wanted Martina to do it in her own way.”

Gaby, “Odin I can see now why you where rather keen to locate the Parisi.”

Martina, “I have a question. I do not have to take that boat out again do I?”

Neptune, “I will speak for all of us as apparently my brother has lost the ability to speak. As your uncle I have a present for you as has my brother Oberon. From tonight Princess Martina you will live & work with all your cousins & aunts there will be no question of you taking the fishing boat out again.”

Odin finally found his voice, “Gaby It is true that Libby & I where married a long time an ago. I presume she was transported here along with Nester & the Parisi. Perfecta has proposed I retake my vows in front of you all with all my partners. As to my daughter I suppose I will have to do the same as my brothers & marry her off to the only partner I know who can care for her.”

Martina, “You may be my father but I would rather choose my own partner or partners if you are any example. I would choose Gaby, Maddy, Lyris, and Atlanta & Ariel as prospective partners if you can have multiple partners then so can I.”

Neptune laughed, “Martina do you want the remainder of your cousins?”

Martina heard a voice in her head which said, “Repeat these words aloud so all may here.”I Princess Martina of the Parisi take Gaby Lynn & all her companions to be my eternal companions from this day forward.”

Odin, “In that case I Odin do with the blessing of all before us give you as an eternal companion to the Empress.”

Martina, “That is strange father I felt a tingle run through my body.”

Gaby, “You are Odin's daughter & as such may ride the hell hounds. Martina you have one gift to come from me. If you wish to dance then you will have plenty of opportunity. If there are other things you are interested in then it will be allowed. I am afraid though I cannot permit you to be taking the boat out fishing.”

Neptune, “Your uncle has allowed me to purchase it & I will resell it or I might even have it done up so I can take some of you out at times.

Odin & the Parisi

Odin, “Although I was sat opposite you I looked at your mother & uncle & at first thought they seemed familiar. I decided that my eyes were playing tricks because you where dressed as a male & I knew I only had a daughter.”

Old salt, “Odin you are now wondering how many more of the Parisi survived. You already have Nester & Hector & their children. Now you have Libby, Me & Martina. It became necessary for my brothers all to die. Or apparently die. They are all safe & well but are no longer the same they once were. They are all living a long way from here & decided to live together.”

Odin, “So I can keep my promise to them.”

Old Salt, “Libby used to be my only sister. I am the last of the Parisi & often wondered why all the other changed.”

Gaby, “I understand now your brothers all became your sisters & so had to die.”

Odin groaned, “Gaby I promised them all a place in Valhalla when I took their sister as my wife.”

Libby, “Odin I am glad we are reunited. I still want to continue running the kiosk as I enjoy being with the children.”

Perfecta. “If you have no objection I will join you as I have nothing better to do. We perhaps could rename the kiosk Odin’s rest.”

Neptune, “My brother promised you a place in Valhalla but so far you have declined to take it up unlike your brothers.”

“To be honest I prefer to be close to my beloved sea. I will continue to go to the fish market but if you have no objection I would like to visit you as I enjoy our chats.”

Neptune, “You can always visit me or my brother Oberon without misadventure.”

Oberon, “We cannot have anything happening to our major fish supplier. Both you and your sister will get younger again but you will still be as you always where.”

Neptune, “Now will you Captain our boat again & keep that supply coming.”

Old Salt, “I take it that all my catch has to be delivered here.”

Odin, “So long as you continue to supply us with fish then you are safe but when you finally decide to retire then there is a place for you here. Now to your sisters where exactly are they.”

Libby laughed, “Actually Gaby will be visiting them on the 20th for a few days.”

Gaby cracked out laughing, “Libby I now know who your sisters are. I never did check them out & I should have done. I was thinking there was only one missing family member there.”

Libby, “They wrote to me after you discovered the Irish contingent. They recognised you as Odin’s granddaughter. My sisters said, I had to tell you that they were happy doing the work they do now.”

Odin, “Gaby do you know where they all are?”

Gaby, “Yes & I agree they should stay where they are although. I require them from next Year to spend the holidays with the rest of us.”

Libby, “They do not have much money for transport.”

Gaby, “That is easy resolved. We either send a plane or I create a portal to here for them.”

Libby, “The portal might be better as they all hate flying.”

Odin, “Gaby we cannot possibly leave them where they are or there will be hundreds of others like them.”

Gaby, “Actually we can & I agree they can stay where they are. I think though you can accompany me on a surprise visit to them & you will see why I am sure they are all safe.”

Gaby pointed her sceptre & a portal opened. “Now the rest of you can be in full dress.” Odin take your wives by the arms. Martina come here & take my arm.”

Martian did as she was told. “We are taking your father & Nesters family to see your uncles.” They all walked through the doorway & into the jungle. A short distance in front was a convent & hospital.

The sister greeted Gaby, “Mother was not expecting you for another couple of weeks.”

Gaby, “Something has occurred & I need to see mother now.” The sister scuttled off to fetch Mother.”

Odin, “That is not one of them is it.”

Gaby, “No but she did look after your niece.”

The mother came out, “Gaby we were not expecting you yet & we are not ready.” Then she saw Odin.

Libby, “He knows now why you all fled.”

Odin, “When I made the promise I expected you all to be my most loyal warriors with a place in Valhalla.”

Nester, “Odin they did all they where commanded to.” Hector & I may be ones left as we were. But these all obeyed every command given to them from their respective Queens & Princesses. Old Salt was away most of the time supplying us with fish even then & so was never contaminated.”

Barbara, “You know as well as I that the Queen only ever chose the finest & bravest before a battle.”

Odin, “I understand well now what happened to you to you all & I suppose I will have to take you all as my partners like your sister.”

The mother, “That is not possible Odin. We are all given to another.”
“When we joined the sisterhood we all took vows. As part of that we were all married to the living lord the one true God. For the rest of our days we are the companions of the Lord of Heaven.”

Gaby, “Besides Odin wanting to see you all. I wanted to have a word with you. In future when all the family has a holiday I would like you all present. I will show you how you can reach me any time.”

They followed Gaby & she vanished & then appeared again. “Mother walk through here with me” Gaby commanded. The nun did as she was told.

“Odin once offered you a place in Valhalla. Today you declined the offer for a place in Heaven. Lucy & sisters, “I wish you to take mother to Heaven & show her around. Tell Peter it is my explicit instructions & he will let you all pass.” The mother felt herself floating up & she realised that she was been accompanied by angels. Peter waved them through.

Their sisters gather round them & said, “Lucy you are all back.” Peter turned up & most of the angels vanished.

Several stayed, “Father could we go to visit the Empress?”

Peter. “You all know the ruling. No angels on earth except by the Permission of the Empress.”

The mother, “I hate to interfere in a family dispute but the angels who brought me seem to have vanished & I will soon have to get back.”

Peter, “It looks like you will get your wish after all as your sisters have gone.”

Mother, “I do not know Gaby's motive for sending me here.”

Peter looked in his book, “Your fate was decreed long ago.” “You sealed it by pledging your love to the living lord. Now you may return to your Lord with my daughters.”

The mother stumbled, “sorry Gaby I was dreaming & for a moment thought I was in Heaven talking to Peter.”

Gaby, “Did he have any messages for me?”

“He told me I had to return with his daughters to the living Lord. Please can we go back to my sisters?”

Gaby, “All we need to do is walk through this door & we are back.” Her sisters greeted her.

The mother, “Will you still be coming on the day you stated.”

Gaby, “We will but Odin & his wives would like to be shown around while they are here.”

Odin, “What do you need?”

One of the sisters, “We get additional supplies from Gaby once a year. Otherwise we exist on what we produce ourselves. We could do with more drugs so we can treat our normal patients better.”

Gaby, “They also have special patients once a year & the income from this venture subsidizes the other activities.”

Perfecta, “I have noticed quit a lot of badly injured children in here.”

The mother, “They come from the across the border & are the casualties of the drugs wars.”

Odin, “There I can help you. I promise that the drugs barons will be all cleared & any injured children brought to you immediately.”

Perfecta, “You actually need a school for the children & clothing for them all.”

The mother, “We do not have the finances to build a school & equip it.”

Odin, “You will receive all the finance you need & the school & teachers will be provided for the children.”

Libby, “My husband will be checking up on you all & ensuring all the building work is completed.” As they walked through the infirmary Odin stopped at a bed & picked up a child.

Storm & the Dragons.
A Child's voice. “She cannot see or hear you.”
Odin turned round, “My parents where missionaries in the village when the bandits attacked. As we had been here before for supplies I brought all the children here. The sisters have promised this can be our home for as long as is needed.”

Yellow, “I presume your arm was as a result of the attack.”

The mother, “I promised all the children who have lost limbs that we would try & replace them.”

Yellow, “Do you mind if I cuddle your sister.”

Odin, “I am going to lift you on to my back & then you can tell us about all the children here.”

“The girl in my dream it appears to be coming true. I had a very strange dream. I was in this hospital & a very shaggy massive dog & a yellow dragon came in. The dog licked my wounds & they healed. The dragon placed me on her back & I her showed her the village.”

The mother, “She keeps getting similar dreams just prior to the arrival of Gaby although she has never met her.”

Yellow, “I have a friend who could help your sister see. Come we will go and find her.”

The girls went with yellow to find Gaby & Odin continued the tour of the hospital. When Storm saw Gaby she broke free of Yellow & ran to her saying mum you survived. She jumped up into Gaby's arms & started kissing her & saying now my sister will be OK that you are here.”

“Wow” said Gaby that is some greeting.”

The girl looked at Gaby, “Sorry I have made a big mistake I thought you where my mum because you both look like her.”

Storm, “Perhaps you are related to mum & if you are the you can help Sunny here. Sunny is my baby sister & I am Storm. We can try & see if it works.” She spit into her hands & then took hold of Gaby's hands. We place our hands over her eyes & ears & say these words. “In the name of the living lord we command you to here & if that does not work I have to say this but I was told to only say it if I considered it important.”

Gaby, “What were the other words you have to say?
“Mother Mary & Empress of Heaven I Storm daughter of the winds do call on you for help. I ask for your help this day to restore the sight & hearing of my sister but also to cure all the children here. Please send your angels to protect those that survive your humble servant Storm. “

Gaby, “Storm kiss me again.”

Storm did as she was told.

Gaby, “Sunny open your eyes.” Storm started to dance and got faster & faster.

Sunny, “Now I am safe she intends taking on the bandits.”

Gaby, “Beatrice take the pack & recover the innocent, “Nessie & Yellow take the flight & make sure Storm comes to no harm.” Yellow chuckled & said, “Apparently she was right with her dream. One by one the flight took off.

Lucy, “Gaby can we go & give assistance.” As the mother had predicted the remaining villagers where all in the church.” The wind started to lift the building up into the air & transported it to the convent & hospital.

One of the bandits was heard to say. I told you the village was protected by strong magic you have doomed us all.”

“You always were a sissy & this proves it."

"I am going to lash you to that statue over there & when this storm subsides I will deal with you.”

Gaby, “Yellow can you recover all the statues please & bring them here & tell Nessie she has free rein to do as she wishes. Once you bring the statues all those who need saving are safe.” The poor man was terrified & fainted as the dragons approached the statues & pulled them out of the ground. He awoke to find he was still attached to the statue & was flying through the air.

“Mother Mary help me I am about the become the main course for a dragon.”
He decided to try & speak to the dragon. “I need to go to the toilet badly otherwise you will be getting a mouthful of shit.” The dragon let go of the statue & it plummeted to the river below.

“Sorry about that I was trying to reply.”
The dragon settled on the banking, “Take off all your clothing I am going to drop this in the water so you are clean when we arrive. At least you are not smelly now. I see why you where been called a sissy. I was their entertainment when they could not find Genetic Girls as entertainment. They have been injecting me so long now that I have forgotten what it is like to be normal.”

Yellow, “So these are no use at all to you.”

“I am unable to make love to any female. I was hoping to get away from the bandits & head for a hospital that I heard about. They did this to me because they thought it was fun. When you decide you are going to kill me please make it quick. I did try & help the missionary that survived. She was chained to a statue like me & was to have been a sacrifice to an ancient god called Thuggie. As you can see I was also on the sacrificial list. I warned them not to attack the village but they would not listen to me.”

Yellow, “Stay there & do not move if you value your life. I am going for a drink.”
Yellow disappeared. A short while later a young woman appeared & saw him fastened to the statue. “I will help you escape.”

The Prisoner, “No I gave my word I would not try to escape & although it means my death I will keep my word. I did not promise though not to warn other to get away from here as fast as you can otherwise you could also be on the menu like me.”
The young woman sat down & started to cook some food. “Do you want some? Sorry I do not know your name.”

“It actually is Blaze but the men all called me Barbie.”

“I will call you Blaze then. You know you could easy slip out of those ropes & eat with me. I promised the dragon I would not escape & I will have to be fastened up again when the dragon returns.”

Yellow, “I will cuddle up to you to keep you warm & then look for some clothing for you.” All night Blasé slept cuddled up to Yellow. He heard the sound of somebody coming.

“Quickly get away.”

Yellow vanished. He slipped between the ropes & awaited his fate. It was a different dragon.” He hoped the girl had escaped safely. Yellow smiled as she read his mind.

The dragon came up & sniffed him, “Who left you here?”
Blasé, “I do not know the dragons name but it was massive yellow one.”

“Ah Yellow I thought I could smell her. I will just wait until she returns & we can enjoy you together.”

“Your the dragon who took the missionary was not one good enough for you that you need to share another’s property.”

Nessie, “ You reek of Yellow have you been sleeping with her?”

Blasé, “I can honestly tell you that the Yellow dragon only carry me fastened to the statue & then went for something to drink & has not returned.”

“Well to me you smell like her mate & that you have been sleeping with her.”

Blasé said, “I can honestly say I have never slept with a dragon in my entire life.”

Nessie, “You believe you are telling the truth but I know differently. You are Scent marked as Yellows personal property."

"Are you man or woman?”

“It is not the dragon who changed me the bandits kidnapped me & abused me & pumped me full of drugs. That is why I look like I do. Heck I am certainly no use to a woman or dragon below.”

Nessie, “You have no male scent only that of a dragon & of Yellow in particular.”

A big Red Dragon appeared, “Is this Yellows mate or baby?” Red burnt the robes binding Blaze to the statue. “Go for a swim now so you do not smell as much of Yellow. Perhaps we will let you live a bit longer.” Blaze swam & then got out of the lake.

Red, “Have you eaten dragon food for you still smell of Yellow after the bath.”

“No as I said previously I have not eaten or slept with a dragon.”

“The dragon did she kiss you?”

“No I can honestly tell you nothing happened between us.”

Nessie, “There is something you are not telling us.”

Blasé, “OK I will tell you but on dragons honour I want you to promise me you will not harm her.”

Nessie & Red looked at each other, “Yes we promise you that.”
“The dragon went for a drink & warned me to stay here. I kept my promise although I could have escaped. A young girl came & tried to persuade me to escape with her & I said no I would stay here. She cooked some food for me & we slept together. As you can see I am not manly & nothing could have happened. Hell one good yank & it would probably drop off. I awoke when I heard the crashing & thought it was the Yellow dragon returning. I warned the girl & she fled into the forest.”

Nessie, “I sense you are attracted to this girl.”

Blaze, “I may be attracted but no female would ever want me. Look I have even started leaking milk.”

Nessie, “Well as she is not here we had better take you & the statue to the final destination.”

Blaze, “I am terrified of both of you but I made a promise. You may take the statue but I will wait until the yellow dragon returns.”

Red, “You have not long to wait as she is returning from the North.”

Nessie, “Oh no she has the Golden with her.”

Blaze, “It looks as if something scares even brave dragons like you.”

Nessie, “She is bringing our Queen.”

Yellow, “You disappointed me I thought I would get to hunt you down.”
“I promised you I would not escape.”

Yellow, “I have some clothing for you.”
Blasé recognised the clothing, “She wanted me to escape with her & we slept together now I must wear her clothes.”

Yellow, “Quickly put them on & we are ready to go.”

The Golden dragon, “Not so fast have you been sleeping with my yellow dragon & eating her food because it smells like you have.”

Blaze, “Both the Yellow dragon & I are innocent of that. She has even brought me the clothing of the one I did sleep with.”

The Golden dragon, “Bring them to me.” “So you admit this is the clothing of the one you slept with.”

“She fled when I heard the crashing. She promised me she would return with suitable clothing for me. It looks like yellow found her first.”

The Golden dragon, “We have wasted enough time here. Nessie you take the
statue. You Blaze climb inside that pouch under yellow.”

Blaze did as she was told.

She realised it was rather warm where she was & stripped off all her clothes again. After making herself comfortable she found a button & started to play with it. She realised that it was milk that was coming out.” Well dragon I am going to have my fill of you before you eat me like that poor girl. Yellow smiled as she felt Blaze attach herself.”

Gaby & the others arrived. Yellow, “Gaby I cannot change back until she awakes or else she will become part of me. She is fast asleep but still sucking for all her might.”

Gaby, “You realize the longer she stays in there the longer it will be before she is normal again.”

Blaze awoke to find herself been prodded by a girl. “Come on she is asleep now you can get away.”

Blaze, “No I will stay with her as it is nice & cosy there although I desperately need to go to the toilet. While I am there I will clean myself up.”

As soon as Blaze went to the toilet Yellow transformed herself again.” She also went to the toilet.” Blaze spotted her & said you escaped from the yellow dragon. I was getting to like her & I am glad you escaped.”

Yellow said, “There are lots of dragons around here so you have to be careful or you could be a snack for one of them. You have not accepted any food off the dragons have you?”

Blaze, “I was going to say no but while I was in the pouch I triggered the milk production & had to drink it or drown in the milk.”

Yellow smiled, “So you have been drinking milk from the big yellow dragon. She will come looking for you to put you back in the pouch as to her you are now her child & will be forever.”

Blaze, “You mean to tell me that I now have a dragon as a mother.”

Yellow. It could be worse you could have been the main meal like the rest of the bandits. Nessie enjoyed the big fat one apparently he tasted like pork.”

Blaze, “Do you know if the others who where fastened to the statues are safe or have they all become lunch?”

Yellow, “I do not know but you could ask Nessie or Red.”

Blaze, “I am going to have to go back to the toilet.”

Yellow, “You need to get solid food into you. As it is drinking all that dragon milk which is causing you to run to the toilet. I would recommend eating plenty of fish to absorb the dragon milk or you may become a baby dragon. Blaze Yellow will never ever let you go. You are now her baby now & will be forever. You could go back to her & only drink her milk & then one day you will wake up & find you are a dragon just like yellow. On the other hand so long as you drink no more of her milk you will remain female for the remainder of your life. Which will prove to be very long?”

Blaze, “Can I speak to the golden dragon without her eating me.”

Yellow, “The golden dragon is away at the moment but I have a friend who can advise you.”

“Come & speak with my friend. Gaby this is Blaze she is a friend of Yellow.”

Blaze looked at Gaby, “You escaped from the statue. I am glad you managed to escape. I fear though you cannot advise me on what I need to know. I was brought here with a dragon like you. The dragon dropped the statue & me into the river. Then the dragon pulled me out left me & a girl appeared who fed me & slept with me.”

“I was told to climb into the dragon pouch. There I found a comfortable bed & fell asleep. I do not know how long I was there but I ended up drinking the dragon’s milk.”

Gaby, “Drinking the milk should not harm you although I would recommend each night you return to the cave & sleep there. If only to stop Yellow from rampaging around looking for you. All the other dragons will not harm you as they do not want to cross Yellow. Even I can smell Yellow on you & I am afraid you are hers now.”
That night Blaze headed back for the cave. Yellow, “Do you mind if I come in with you?” They both curled up together.

Maddy, “Gaby they are together again.”

Gaby laughed, “Let them sleep & awake me early & the golden dragon can pay them both a visit.” The following morning Gaby awoke & flew into the cave. Yellow & Blaze tried to get out when they saw her land but found the doorway blocked.”

Blaze, “I wonder if she has a pouch like the big yellow dragon.”

Yellow, “It is really comfortable in here. What is this?”

Blaze, “Don't touch that Opps too late we will have to take turns emptying it or we will drown.”

Yellow, “We could climb out.”

Blaze, “We are sealed in until she decides to release us. I suppose we both will now be her children. It tastes different here & I could stay here forever especially since I am with you.”

Yellow, “You are still attracted to me although you once were male.”

Blaze, “Since Yellow rescued me everything that showed me male has gone all I have left is my mind & I fancy you something rotten. Had I met you before I was altered I would have been giving you lots of children. As it is now I am as likely as you to be having the children.”

Yellow, “I have not been exactly honest with you. I have been here before.”

Blaze, “You mean that the Golden dragon was looking for you her child.”
“Well I suppose you could say that. I think she was looking for the two of us.”

Blaze, “Will there not be trouble because I will now have the scent of the Golden dragon on me.”

“Blaze just cuddle up close to me & perhaps you will not absorb too much of her scent.”

Yellow, “I have a better idea I will drink all her milk & absorb it & you can drink mine” Blaze started to drink from yellow & fell asleep almost immediately.
Yellow climbed out. “OK Gaby what is this about?”

Gaby, “I want you to return & keep pretending you cannot get out. You are to continue feeding as you have been doing. Very soon you will have a new sister & then you can both come out. I got the report from the missionary & he was the only one who tried to help them. She also does look like me so there is no wonder her daughter thought at first I was her mother. Storm can conjure up the winds like I can & she in all probability is related to us but I will need to check them all out.”

“Empress I will now return to Blaze.”

Gaby, “You do actually like her.”

“I still love you Empress.”

“I know remember I can still read your mind.” Yellow climbed back into the pouch & cuddled up to Blaze.

Blaze awoke, “Are we still trapped in here?”

Yellow, “Yes we are totally sealed in.”

Blaze, “It looks like you where right we are going to merge with the dragon. At least I am with you & I am the happiest I have been for a long time.”

“Is it me or is it getting tighter in here.”
Yellow,” I think we are going to have to choose a nipple each & stick hold of it.”

Blasé kissed her, “Whatever happens we are both together & I suppose this is better than been eaten.” They were holding hands as the flesh closed around them.” Blasé found a nipple was been pushed into her mouth & she started to drink. She thought at least I am still holding on to my friend’s hand. They both lost track of time & seemed to be in the dragon for a long time. One morning they felt a rumbling & the pouch started to give way. They started to slide down a long tunnel still holding hands.

They could see light.” They heard a voice say, “Congratulations you have twins.” The two of them looked at each other & realised they were babies. They both tried to speak & found that they could only cry.”

Somebody picked them up, “Are you both hungry already.” They were put to bed.”
Blaze discovered she could still talk to Yellow, “We appear to have become babies to somebody.”

They were taken out by a young woman who kissed & cuddled them. For the next eighteen years they were brought up together & then their mother said. “We are going on a visit.”

Blaze realised she was back in Brazil. She looked at her sister. “I have had the weirdest dream.” They went in together & looked around.
The mother, “Oh here you two are we thought you had got lost.”

Storm stepped forward, “I want to thank you both for helping us escape & then helping mum get away from those men.”

Blaze, “My sense of smell seems to be rather acute & we appear to smell like each other.”

Yellow smiled. “Twins usually do.” As they looked around they realised that there was a new chapel which looked like the one from the village. There were a lot of people building a school & what looked like houses. They looked at the statues.
Storm, “I thought the same when I first saw them.” “When we got to the village the villagers treated mum like a god & listened to her. I am not sure how I did it but all the children got to safety. You brought the rescue team & mum is safe.”

Blaze, “Look at the statues more closely. On the front they are female but they have wings. They look alike but are different. God the father or in this case God the mother, god the daughter & God the Holy Spirit.”

Blasé went & kissed all three statues, “Storm kiss all three & let’s hope there is still some magic in them.” Blasé lifted Storm up, “They protected me & your mother so perhaps they can help restore your arm.”

Yellow, “You only need faith.”

Yellow found somebody tugging at her & she looked down. “Me too.” Yellow lifted her up & she kissed the statue like her sister.

Storm realised it had gone quiet & looked around. She saw people all kneeling on the ground & they were all very quiet.

Sunny, “Storm why are they doing that.”

Storm, “Quiet there are three people walking to us.”

Yellow, “The people are on the knees because those are the costumes of the ancient gods. You have summoned them by kissing the statues.”

Storm & her sister ran & grabbed one of the girls who were close by. Storm, “Please lift her up to kiss the statues.” Blasé did as requested & then put her down.

Yellow, “The three of you stand perfectly still now.” The two older girls stood in front of the older girls with the little girl between them.” One of the villagers walked forward & bowed in front of the girls.

“Thank you for bringing the three to save us.”

The three dressed in gold walked behind & stood at the back of Yellow & Blaze.

Odin appeared, “It is the shaggy dog or at least that is what he reminds me of,” said Storm.

Odin, “Those who hurt you have all been dealt with. Your village is no more & the forest has reclaimed the land you once farmed.”

The mother superior spoke. “Lord Odin I already have given them permission to build their village here along with a school & hospital extension. As for food we can grow all we need here.”

One of the villagers curtsied, “We wish to thank the High Queen of Heaven & her sisters for sending us help. We wish to know if we can borrow the Lord Odin to help lift the roof trusses into place.”

Gaby, “Ladies I am sure the children of the Heavens will want to help build your homes.”

“High Queen we thank you for your offer & your children will always be welcome here.” Whilst the ladies erected the buildings & the dragons transported the trunks
Odin chopped down the mighty trees.

The mother superior, “We have made stew for everybody.”
Storm was still with Blaze & Yellow. All three of them looked alike.

Yellow, “You will find your mum if you close your eyes.”

Storm, “I can smell you two & you are alike. So mum is neither of you.”

Nessie, “How about me? My name is Nessie.”

“Nessie can you help me sort out which is my mum. Otherwise I am going to have three mums.”

Nessie, “Would that be a bad thing just think three lots of presents.” Storm burst into tears & Gaby came & put her arm round Storm.

“I do not know which is my mum you all look, smell & talk alike.”

The other two joined Gaby. “Storm she is upset because she cannot tell us apart.”

Storm thought for a moment, “I am going to ask you all a question & I want you to write down the answer. How was my sister cured of her illness?”

“Correct, correct, wrong so you are my mum.”

Gaby, “You cannot keep doing that each time to tell the difference.”

“No need now I have my mum back she can cure my arm.”

The mother, “Petal while I may be able to cure minor ailments to grow an arm is beyond my scope.”

“Then I will have to ask my other mums for their help.”

Gaby, “Why do you need another arm when you have a perfectly good one.” Storm looked & realised her missing arm had regrown.

Sunny, “Sister I told you my prayers would work like yours did for me.”

Blaze stepped forward, “I am confused. I must be high on something. I have been seeing all sorts of thing that cannot possibly be true.”

Storm, “Our mums have much to talk about while they are talking Sunny & I will show you something near the village we once lived.”

Yellow, “We better ask the west wind to transport us there.”

Sunny, “Storm all four of us are angels we have grown wings.”

Yellow, “Just do the same as me. All four of them took off.”

Blaze, “I am contented when I am with you. That dragon must have eaten us after all
& we are in Heaven. Otherwise why would the natives refer to Gaby as High Queen of Heaven?”

They landed in a clearing. There was nothing left of the village & holes where the statues one stood. Sunny let out a high pitch squeal & within seconds hundreds of animals appeared. Sunny looked around & saw a big black Jaguar. She stroked the cat “My friends & I need to get to the ancient temple of Felix.” They all climbed on the back of the great cat & it ran through the forest. It stopped at the ruins of an ancient temple. There they all dismounted the cat.

Sunny, “You may go & play with children of the forest. I will call if we need you. Now to see if there are any more bandits in the area.”

Sunny touched a panel & a screen lit up. “This is our former village. Now we go the village fish people. I call them that because they seem to eat the killer fish.”

Yellow, “What is that? More bandits they have grabbed a girl.”

Sunny, “Time to get even sister. Destroyer on.” There was a rumbling & then a flash of lightening & some of the men evaporated. The others dropped the girl & started to run. One by one the sisters picked them off until only one was left & he went down on his knees to pray.”

Yellow, “Let him live so he can tell the others to keep away.” They scanned the area & could find no more bandits. “Look There are soldiers approaching where mum is.”

Blaze, “I do not trust them can we point the destroyer on them all.”

Yellow, “First we have to give them chance to show their true colours.” They watched as the Mother superior greeted the soldiers & they went marching on. Then they turned & started to point their mortars at the Hospital complex. The next second all the soldiers where dropping like flies.

Yellow smiled, “Watch this.” All the Native women came out & started to strip the unconscious soldiers & bind their arm & legs with vines.” Before long all their clothing & boots was in a massive pile. Blaze touched the screen & the clothing burst into flames & their ammo exploded. All that was left was a large crater where their clothing was left.

Yellow, “Can we scan the area the soldiers came from.” They saw a trail of destruction over hundreds of miles.”

Sunny, “I should let Felix help them on their way.”

Yellow, “Those guilty will soon be punished.”

Blaze, “I appear to be the only one with no knowledge of what is going on. Look the
mums are coming out & inspecting the Prisoners. They saw the three walk down the
prisoners. They occasionally stopped & put a C on the forehead of the prisoners.
The nuns they are handing clothing to the men. Look they are putting scaffolding up.”

Yellow, “I think we had best get back the fast way.” Within seconds they were back at the hospital.

Gaby, “Glad you decided to come back we have a few guests.”

Yellow, “Gaby it may be advisable if Lucy & her sisters check the area where the soldiers came from & bring the survivors here.”

Gaby, “You four made a good bonfire of their clothing. The jungle is a large place to look for survivors.”

Sunny, “Felix will only be to glad to help with his family.”
Sunny again let out a high pitch scream within seconds the massive cat appeared.”

Gaby, “Felix Sunny has said you may be able to help us. Bandits posing as soldiers have attacked & destroyed many villages to the north of here. I have sent rescue teams to the villages to bring the remnants here. Some of the children may be injured or be somewhere in the forest. Can you get all the children of the forest to help search for them & bring them all here.” Gaby steps forward & gives Felix a kiss. “Sunny here thinks she is the only one who can talk to you.”

“When I leave you & your family will stand guard over the village & never again will it be attacked. “Once we have all the survivors we will have the trials of the bandits starting with those I put a C on.”

As she was speaking the bandit who had been allowed to escape appeared. Rather bedraggled. He was holding hands with the Indian girl & both looked scared. Gaby noticed he was rather protective towards the Indian girl.

Blaze went to see what they both wanted.” There was a look of terror on the Indians girls’ face when she saw Gaby & Maddy.

Blaze spoke in the Indian dialect to them both & then in English.

The Former bandit, “Please help us. She is terrified because she was warned that if she ever left her village the gods would come & seize her & eat her.”

The Indian girl saw Felix return & ran across to him. “Lord Felix my people told me I had to get your permission to take this one as my partner.”

Felix, “Little one you have done as instructed Alas I cannot give my permission because you asked for help from the High Queen. It is to her you must put your request. You can help me though. These babies need taking to the High Queen while I return to look for more.”

The Indian girl regained her composure. “I have seen enough hurt & suffering. I may not be able to prevent them taking all the children but you & I am going to hide these babies.”

She stood before the High Queen, “The Lord Felix bids me bring these to you. I will not see them harmed & would prefer them taken to my village where there are enough mothers to look after them & these two babies I claim for us. I am scared but I cannot afford to be scared with having these to care for.”

The former bandit, “I very much love Indra her people will only permit it if she & I ask the gods ourselves.”

Gaby, “Lots of children will soon be brought here and soon you will be mother to them all.”

Indra, “I would try but I will also ask the tribe to help out.”

Felix returned with another load, “That is the last.” Indra noticed the prisoners all strung up.

Blaze, “These are to be tried for many crimes but the C marks out what is to be done to them.”

Indra counted them out, “The others are to be spared?”

Gaby, “The rest are victims themselves.”

Maddy, “Indra we will take you back to your people with your spouse & marry you in front of them.” Gaby waved her arms & Indra & the bandit found themselves dressed in wedding attire. The procession made its way to the village. The village women came out to see what the noise was & realised it was Indra returning. The chief went to greet Indra who was dressed as a Princess.

Indra, “I return with the High Queen who will personally perform my marriage.” After the marriage vows where taken Indra addressed the ladies, “I need 90 of the most fertile we have. They are to return with the High Queen & select a mate who will be rather uncooperative. You are to immediately in full view off all others seal their fate. When you return your mate will feed & tend the children you all adopt. I already have taken two girls & my partner & I shall share the task of bringing them up.”

One Indian girl. “My love was captured by bandits. Can I go & see if he is with the prisoners. If he is there I do not want him to become a mindless slave as the others will be. Although he will become like me I want to share everything with him as he shares his all with me.”

The chief, “Princess Indra we do as you command”, all the village ask that they might go and see the prisoners.” They all walked to the hospital & new village. On their way they saw the remnants of the other villages.

Indra, “The High Queen will soon be going away. I have promised I would look after the children with your help.”

The chief, “Princess Indra, All the facilities are here it would be better if we moved our village here. We can still fish & the others can still till the land. Between us all we can care for all the children.”

One woman was walking the line of prisoners & started to hurl abuse at one & then whipped that person. “I will take him now. He ran out on me a long time ago.”

Gaby, you may have him but no more whipping or you will regret it.”

The woman, “This one is going to do the job he should have done a long time ago. I ask that we be formally married before I do what is necessary."
Gaby, “Do you agree to marry this lady of your own free will.”

He felt the hand give his balls a squeeze & said, “Yes I was young & foolish I agree.”

“I declare you husband & wife.”

The woman, “You are lucky I still love you & you will not suffer the fate of most of the others.” She cut him down, “Now we must seal our love forever.”

He was too shattered to argue as she mounted him, “Now I will remove every last drop from you. In future you will be contented to rear all our children & there will be plenty of them. To get you in the mood you can select two of the children you made parentless.” As she rode him his hair started to get longer & then two mounds appeared on his chest. She gave them a squeeze & said, well you can choose from the babies now. He by now was terrified he could see his arms & hands getting slimmer. He heard a crack as his hips & pelvis changed shape.”

The wife said, “Nearly they’re now & I am nearly full, just a bit more & then you are done.”

The other prisoners realised their fate. One girl as she was cutting the man down. “I am giving you a chance to escape. If you can get to the edge of the village first then I will marry you rather than you just been the slave.”

He turned to her & kissed her, “I do not mind being your slave for ever but I will play your game.” He got to the edge of the village first & saw Felix & walked back to the centre of the village. He approached Gaby. “I got to the edge of the Village first but I have no intention of making a break for it. Had I tried the jaguar would have had me for a snack. At least I will still be alive even if I am a woman.”

Gaby, “You saw what happened are you prepared for it.”

He kissed the girl once again “With this I seal my fate do your worst.” The girl pushed him to the ground & started to smother him in kisses.” He reciprocated & did not notice as his breasts started to swell. He started to fondle the girl’s breast & she his. They worked their way to each other’s breasts. His lower half started to change but they still continued. They both continued long after all the others could see that the last of his manhood had gone.

Blaze, “They need a bucket of water to cool them down.”

Gaby, “I take it the rest of you just need nursemaids for the children.”

One of the women, “These we will keep as slaves. They will have no mind of their own. First we need to make sure we cannot absorb their essence ever.”

A massive woman stood in front of the first man. “You are the first for the treatment. I use these to geld the stallions but they should work just the same on you.” He passed out & one of the women carried him away. Another five got the same treatment.

The next realised he had to do something or else he would end up like the others. Before she put the irons on him he swung his arms around her neck & started to kiss her. She realised what he was doing, “You are still going to lose them but at least you will keep your mind & you may come to like it.” He closed his eyes & when he opened them again he had massive breasts that where full of milk. “I hate been pregnant so you can carry all our children & feed them from now on.”

The next group all started to have diarrhoea before the girls even got near. One by one they all fell into the excrement below them. Girls came & lifted them out & dipped them all in a bath of cold water.

One of the girls, “High Queen we have no need for partners or slaves. We do have other needs that they all can fulfil & perhaps one day they will be forgiven.”

Gaby. “None of them can speak to us but you can communicate with them. Nod your heads if you understand. In future these ladies will be feeding you all you will ever need.”

Whilst this was going on the last prisoner in the line started saying. “Heavenly Mother Holy Queen I a miserable sinner turn to you. Holy mother I give to you now & for all eternity my spirit. Holy mother take up my soul & do your will.”

Gaby smiled as she heard the mantra been spoken. “Holy mother I repent of all my sins let you alone determine my fate. Holy mother I return to the one true god. I lost my way but I have found the track again I was blind but now I see. Holy mother take me this hour as one of your angels of mercy.”

The mother superior, “Did he just say what I thought he said?”

The young woman stepped forward to claim him & burst into tears. “I cannot use you for you are already now belonging to another.”

Gaby, “Go look in the Hospital you will find what you seek.”

The young woman returned, “May I take my partner like Indra.”

Gaby, “Once he is fit enough again but first you will have to help care for him as he is in a bad way.”

The young woman came & cut the bandit down & handed him a skirt. “I suggest you pray first in the chapel & then make your bid for freedom. No man here will harm you but neither will they help you. They will not see you and they are now returning to their homes.”

The bandit decided to visit the church & then make his escape. He entered & saw the confessional. He entered, “It has been many years since I was last in a church. I have done many things that I am not proud of. Father I may be a bad Bandit but I am also a man of my word. I must follow the path I have chosen regardless of the hardship.”

A voice, “Come & have communion with me.” He was at first taken aback but then went into automatic response. He took the bread & wine.

Barbara, “You asked the queen of Heaven to save you. You are going to have to prove you are worth saving. Take this there is food for day & then you are on your own. The medallion you are to wear it at all times & do not lose it.”

He walked out of the chapel to find the village deserted.” He made his way to the entrance & saw Felix guarding it. He walked up to Felix & said. “They have let me go. You remind me of a kitten I once had who used to like his paw stroked. I have not gone far & I feel tired.” “Do you mind if I curl up & sleep with you.”

The bandit fell asleep between Flex's paws. Felix lifted him up & transported him to an abandoned hut.

In the morning the bandit awoke to find he was cuddled up to a black kitten. He opened the parcel he had been given, “I am Chico & I will share what I have with you.” He noticed he had been given fish. “You are in luck the priest gave me some fish. Now to find us both some water.”

The kitten pointed at something. “Yes my friend I see it as well.” He picked up the biggest piece of wood he could find. A massive snake was approaching a basket. He heard the basket cry & realised there was a baby in there. He started to hit the snake on the head & eventually he killed it. He looked in the basket & saw the baby. He picked the baby up, “You are a pretty thing but you are smelly.”

“I had best clean you up & then see what we can feed you.” “It is a good job I had a lot of younger siblings & had to help wash & dress them. I could not find anything to feed you with. I have an idea but it may not work. Back home mother used to massage the milk plant on to a cows or goats teat to get milk out of them for longer. If it does not work then all you can have is water until I can get you to safety. They told me I was not to return alone. Well if I take you I will not be alone. I wonder though where your mummy is. Well time to see if it will work on me if it does then you can have some dinner. By the way you are sucking you must be getting something out. Well I do not mind doing this for you until we get you help or find your mummy. I am getting very sleepy again. Sorry pet I cannot keep my eyes open.”

Robyn, “Lucy he is fast asleep have the next test ready for when he awakes.”

Lucy, “Did you see how he got involved with the bandits.”

Robyn, “Do you fancy swapping places?”

Lucy, “Gaby said, you had to take a rest & what better way than as a baby with everything done for you.” Chico awoke & saw he had breasts. “Well that was to be expected after I rubbed that on me at least I will be able to feed you now. Smells like you have gone & done another stinky. Well I will feed you again & then clean you up. I will then have some snake stew. I have made you some clothing out of the snake skin. Now to set off with a kitten & a baby. First though I will see what else we can use on our travels. All I can find is this cooking pot & a knife. “Well at least I can make other weapons with the knife. If I chop a branch down then I will be able to carry the cooking pot & still have plenty of stew to eat.”

They had not gone far when they heard a scream. Chico decided to investigate. There was a female who had fallen into quicksand. “Help I cannot get out.” Chico cut down some vines & threw them across.

“Tie them round yourself & I will pull you out.” Eventually he pulled the woman out & they both laid exhausted on the banking.

“I have to get back to my baby. I was looking for food.”

Chico Said, “I have a pot of food here & I think this is what you might be looking for.”

She looked, “She did not have snake skin clothing when I left her.”

Chico, “She needed something else so I made it for her.”

“I was going to go to the fisher people & ask for help but I never made it.”

Chico, “I know where the village is but it will take us some time to get there.” As she ate Chico was talking, “Every time I exhurt myself I fall asleep please stay close by until I awake.”

He awoke to find a hut built around him.” She spoke, “With the bow & arrows you made I managed to refill the pot with more game. I also found some plants & put them in. I managed to clean myself up & feel a lot better.”

Chico looked at her, “You are an Amazon.”

She smiled, “No this was done to me by some nasty men.”

Chico, “It looks as if we are going to reverse roles & I have to feed the baby.” He
talked as he fed the baby. “I may be able to help you. I know many herbs. Some will help you if you want. I need to massage them well in though.”

He did as he promised.” Chico, “Sorry I am getting sleepy again.”

When Chico awoke the woman spoke, “I have just realised you are not a woman.”

Chico, “I rubbed the herbs on my chest & hopped that they would produce milk for the baby. I could not see her starve & I have plenty of reserves. I think though I may have miscalculated as my shape appears to be changing.”

The woman, “I do not mind what you have done previously. You have saved two lives at least & for that I am grateful.”

Chico, “When we get to the village nobody will speak to me.”
As they got further on they heard a little voice say, “Please have you any food.”

Chico stopped. “We have a little we can share with you.” Some scruffy children emerged & sat down by Chico.”First it would be best if you all cleaned up.” The woman & the children ate.

Chico realise there was not going to be sufficient for him. “I had plenty earlier let them have my share.”

While they were eating Chico built a shelter for the night for the entire group.” As he slept his companion kissed him, “Chico we are not far from our destination. We will do it tomorrow. Tomorrow though you will awake to a brand new life. You will take all the children as your own & treat them as such. No longer are you Chico the bandit. You are Cleo the mother. Your body has nearly finished changing. Chico awoke to find a little girl prodding him & saying mummy I am hungry.”

Chico, “I have to feed the baby first & then we will find you something.” Chico after feeding the baby looked at his still dripping breasts. I might just have sufficient for another little one like you.”

A short while later the woman returned, “I got all the other children to the village & they are been looked after.”

Chico looked at the sleeping girl. “Do you think they will let me keep her?”

“I think Cleo they might let us keep her.”

Chico, “I made a vow to be true to the heavenly Queen.”

The Girl laughed, “Cleo for that is your name now. Chico is gone never to surface again. You have been walking with angels. There is no wonder you are constantly tired. The child needs a mother will you be it?”

Chico felt a pop & then a second pop. Cleo cuddled the sleeping child, “Darling we are nearly there.” She started walking & got to the hospital, “Please help the child.” She then fainted. Eventually Cleo awoke to see a nun standing over her.

Cleo, “The others are they safe?”

The sister, “They are all safe & well taken care of. You should not be exhorting yourself in your condition.”

Cleo felt a little hand take hold of hers. “Mummy you are awake.”

Cleo picked her up, “Yes I am awake now.” Then she bent double. “Sorry mummy is going to have to put you down. Your new sister wants to play with you. She has just kicked my tummy.”

The child ran outside to her sisters. “Baby is playing football with Mummy.”

The nun came out, “Could you keep your sisters occupied for a while as I have to get back to your mummy.” Cleo went into Labour immediately & produced twins.
When the girls returned she was feeding the babies.

The youngest daughter, “Mummy why are they not in football shirts. Do I get to hold them? They are no bigger than my dolly.” The babies where passed round all the girls.”

Cleo, “Girls meet Amazon & Cleo your baby sisters. I feel very sleepy now so will you give the babies back to the sister.”

Cleo fell asleep.

Rula, “Mummy keeps doing that.”

The sister, “Your mummy is trying to regain her strength & if you help look after your sisters then she will recover faster.”

Cleo awoke to find her bed surrounded by sleeping girls & Rula was laid on the bed. She pressed the buzzer & the sister came.

“They all fell asleep watching you so I covered them all up. Rula has been checking on her baby sisters for me & they are doing fine.” In fact it is time you where feeding them again.” Rula awoke to find her mother feeding the twins.”

Cleo, “Rula I love you all. You are all my daughters & I have fed you all.”

Rula, “My sisters have decided that they will rub on some of the Milk herb & help you feed the babies so you are not as tired as you have been.”

The sister, “I have another surprise for you.” In walked a very tall muscular but effeminate looking male.

“Daddy mummy has been playing football with the twins. I do not know which them they are supposed to be.”

He kisses all the girls, “Girls could I have some time alone with your mother?”

The elder sister, “We will go and bath the babies with the sister while you talk.”

Amazon, “I owe you a big thank you. For saving all of us.”

Cleo, “I thought I was going crackers. One minute I was Chico the bandit & the next Cleo a mother.”

Amazon, “Gods old or new they were with you as you saved us all. When you
decided to feed the babies you rubbed on the Milk herb. It has a strange effect on men. It changes you completely that is why you where so tired. It was easier for me who can no longer produce milk to pretend to be your husband.”

Cleo, “When I am stronger we are going to the chapel & there we are bound together for all eternity. I have just thought of something. When I was a prisoner I made a vow to the Heavenly Queen.”

Amazon, “If I were with you we could talk with the priest & see what she says.”
They found Barbara in discussion with a young woman & waited their turn.”

The young woman, “Do not be shy.”

Cleo, “We need some advice & I do not know how to begin.”

Gaby, “Start at the beginning & tell us all.” Gaby & Barbara listened to both their stories. “Well I can only think that is what the Heavenly Queen wants for you both.”

Cleo smiled, “So she will not be angry if we take our vows to each other. In that case can we make arrangements for the entire village to watch & for our daughters to be our attendants?”

Barbara, “I will make all the arrangements but first Amazon how are you healing up?”

Amazon, “The ointment Cleo put on me has stopped the scaring & pain.

Cleo, “Amazon will you stay with me I am feeling tired again.”

Cleo dropped off asleep in the chair as she was been wheeled back to the hospital.

Barbara, “We could have done that rather than go through that entire charade.”

Gaby, “Chico had to want it himself & that is what he did. He could not see a child starve. She will forget the baby in the basket. She will remember feeding Rula & the others. As for Amazonia the herbs Cleo gave her are repairing the damage & soon she will once again be able to help with the children. Now back to business. Felix will provide the permanent protection for the village. The Parisi all wish to stay here other than when you summon them.”

They walked round the village together. Rula came running up, “I know a secret.”

Gaby, “What is your secret as she picked her up?”

“I can see colours. My mummy's colours changed. You have Golden Yellow & you have Purple.”

Gaby realised Rula could see their essence or Halo.

Gaby, “Rula I am going to put you on my back & I want you to tell me the colours you see on different people.”

Gaby walked to where Lucy & her sisters where talking, “They are all white with a bit of gold on the edge.” Next were the mermaids. “They are sort of a Blue- Green.” One by one she described everyone she met.

Gaby, “How would you like to come on a holiday with me & your big sister?”

Rula, “Will we go to the seaside because I have a special friend who lives there. We have a secret & I can only tell special friends. She can swim & promised to teach me one day. Can we go to the river I need to speak to it?” Gaby put her down on the river banking. “River these are my friends.” Ariel & some of the others were just getting out of the water.”

Rula, “It is not safe to go swimming in their killer fishes they eat you up. Only my friend is not afraid in there. The fishes run away from her & then it is safe.”

Gaby, “Rula what is your friend like.”

Rula thought for a moment like this one but like me.”

Nessie, “If she is like me then there is no wonder the fish run away.”

Rula, “I can call my friend if you wish but she is shy.”
They watched the river as a massive amount of turbulence passed by.

“The fish are running away as she is coming now.” Rula waited by the river bank as a girl got out.”I have some new friends who asked me to call for you.”

The girl sniffed the air, “Rula tell them to come out. I have no need to be scared of your friends.”

Rula, “This is my Friend River she brought us food when mum was unable to help us.”

River looked at Nessie & then Gaby she curtsied in front of them both but almost went on the ground with the one in front of Gaby.

Rula, “River stop being silly these are my friends & they wished to meet the girl who could scare the killer fish.”

River, “Rula my friend, it is you that does not understand. I know full well who your powerful friends are. Did I not teach you to read auras?”

Rula, “That is what I was doing just before you arrived. I was telling Gaby the colours I could see.”

River, “Tell me what you see.”

“On Gaby it is golden like flames shooting out all over. On Maddy it is the same but
not as bright. On Ariel & Nessie they are Blue- Green with a sign of gold. There are some here who I read as red & yellow.”

Gaby, “River you will be our guest for now although I think you will be staying with us.”

Rula, “Gaby is going to take me on a holiday to the seaside if my mum agrees.” When they got back all the tables had been put outside.

Gaby took Rivers hand, “Come dine with me. I can also read your Aura River. Today I made a discovery. I discovered that Rula has made friends with a girl called River. She has some remarkable abilities.”

River started to sneeze, “Sorry mistress all the strange smells are affecting me. Something reminded me of my mother.”

River.
“I refused to do what Mother wanted. I loved her dearly but there was no way I was going to challenge the Queen. I hid out of the way & made this my home.”

Gaby, “Ladies River here has been helping Rula & family for some time. She needs help herself. She wishes to be reunited with her family. Like any child she fears her mother’s wrath because she disobeyed her & refused to make war on her Queen.”

“I have decided to take matters into my own hands. From this day Forward River will be classed as one of my children and treated as such. She had no branding mark but from now she will proudly bear mine. I ask Beatrice & Brenda to come & welcome their new sister.” Rula left with them & sat at another table.

Brenda, “What is Mum up to?”

Rula looked at the girls. “You all have the golden glow about you. Your mum is the Golden Dragon mine wanted me & the others to challenge.”

Beatrice, “Your Aura is changing & soon it will be like ours.”

Brenda, “Little sister calm down we do not intend to harm you. Far from it.”

“Please I must go to the toilet.” Brenda showed her where to go. River sat down & started to cry. “I miss you mum where ever you are. I am sorry that I disobeyed you but I cannot make war on the Golden Queen. She has even taken me as her daughter. I know I am being silly but I still miss you. Mum I hope you are safe & well. I must get myself cleaned up as this Yellow Princess looks a mess.” An adult was in the toilet repairing her face.

River, “I could do for some of that. My face is a mess with all the crying I have been doing.”

“Come sit down & I will do your face & hair for you.” She sat down and did as she was told. “Close your eyes.” River could feel the brushes doing their work.”

River, “My dress feels different.”

The adult, “Give me your hand & do not open your eyes.” River was shaking but did as she was told. The adult. “Empress I found the Princess Yellow River in a very distressed state.”

Gaby,” Do you not want to stay with us Princess?”

“I do not mind staying with you but want my Mum.”

Gaby, “As of a few moments ago I became your mum.”

“No I want my proper mum my birth mother.”

Gaby, “I know you have to keep a promise to Rula. You promised to teach her to swim.”

River climbed on to Gaby's knee, “I disobeyed one mother & lost her. I do not intend to lose another. Beside this little Yellow is inexperienced.” I am getting confused. I thought for a while that some of your friends where the fearsome sea dragons that even the Great white shark flees in fear of. Then I thought that there was Snow Dragons from the icy wastes. You Empress almost smell like my mum & yet I know you are not.”

Gaby, “Do you want me to hold your hand & we will go together to see the sea dragons.” They approached the table. “Rula this is Nessie & all her family.”

River broke free of Gaby's grasp & started to run with her arms outstretched. She launched herself at Amazonian. “Now I know for sure I am safe.”

Amazonian took her little cousin, “I think my Mum might like to meet you properly.”
River took her hand & walked back to Gaby.

“Empress I have found my cousin Amazonian.”

Nessie, “So you are the one who defied my sister.”

“Yes I am aunt & I will admit I am terrified of you. My new mum will let no harm come to me. You may be the Great queen of the sea dragons whom I hold in great respect. Princess Amazonian is far stronger than me & I love her dearly. My name no longer is Princess Yellow River it now is Princess Golden River. The Golden Queen has taken me as her daughter & I now have new sisters to teach me & guide me. That is not to say aunt that you should not have say in my upbringing because I think you probably will. Come Amazonian let us both dance.”

Nessie, “Gaby she does not know yet the rest of my sisters & daughters are your companions.” Beatrice & Brenda joined Amazonian & River on the dance floor.

Amazonian, “Would you be happier living with me?”

River, “I would like to but I have to live with the Empress.”

Amazonian, “That is OK then as so do I. I do not live with mum & dad & all his wives. I live here with all my sisters. Not all my sisters are sea dragons though. I have more cousins like you! River you have a lot of cousins & lots more aunts. Even Gaby will be one of your cousins.”

“My mum & her sisters did they all die in their rebellion against the Golden Queen. I do not see them here although I thought Gaby smelt like my mother. No other dragon stands a chance with all these sea dragons here.”

“No wonder the killer fish ran they must be able to smell you for hundreds of miles.”
“I must find Rula & her family as I want to speak with her mother.”

Amazonian, “I will come with you as it will give more authority to you.” Eventually they found the group sat at a table.

River, “ My mother The Empress would like to take Rula & your eldest daughter on holiday as companions for me & Amazonian. I promise they will both be very well looked after & treated as if them where the Empresses own daughters.”

Cleo looked at Amazon, “You are the friend that kept bringing us food.”

“I am only small so I could only bring small amounts.”

Cleo, “I owe you a big cuddle & a kiss for all you have done for us. If Rula & her sister wish to go then we are happy to let them go. Besides them both could do with a decent education.”

River, “I never thought about that I will have to ask if we can all go to school together.”

Cleo. “I was wondering if you & Amazonian could help us. We are taking our vows & need an even number of attendants.”

Amazonian, “We will be honoured to be attendants for you.”

River returned to Gaby & Nessie who where speaking to each other. “Aunt, Cleo, Rula's mother would like Amazonian & I to be attendants at her wedding. Is this permissible because we have provisionally already said yes. Also Cleo has given permission for Rula & her sister to come on holiday with us. Cleo is worried about their education & it got me thinking. As my mother should you not be arranging for me to go to school? Amazonian tells me she also has missed her education.”

Nessie, “You are right I never gave it a thought but starting in September all my daughters & granddaughters & nieces should be enrolled in school or College.”

Gaby, “Now River sit down between your Aunt & me. As the door opened

River, “Orange Dragons, I thought there was only Red & Yellow & the Sea Dragons.”

“Empress we have done as you requested & burnt all the Opium crops. We had no casualties although the bandits took some casualties. We also freed prisoners they were holding. These we have brought back with us & they are receiving medical attention as I speak.”

“Aunt they are rude they did not curtsy as they should.”

Nessie, “My niece has reminded me that you all failed to curtsy correctly. So each of you will come up & curtsy three times once to the Princess, once to me & finally to the Empress.”

The first one, “Empress sorry for not observing the correct procedure it was an oversight in our haste to tell you the news.”

Nessie, “Come to think of it my own family is as guilty so we will have them all first & you can recuperate for a while.”

When Amazonian came up River said, “If I sit on your knee mother can Amazonian sit between you.”

Amazonian, “Why not sit on my knee & then we both are between them.”

Lyris decided to get in on the act, “That was a bad curtsy it needs doing again.” She came & sat at the foot of Gaby, “Hi River I am Lyris I am glad that there is somebody else here who is a stickler for correct procedure.”

Rula, “Am I allowed to sit with you or is this reserved for Princesses?” Lyris pointed to the step & put her finger to her mouth to tell Rula to sit down & be quiet. One by one the adults all presented themselves until only two where left. River was about to get up & run down to them but Amazonian held on to her. “They have to greet you as all the others have done.”

River noticed both of them smiling after they had curtsied. “Lyris was that curtsy good enough? I thought they did not go down far enough.”

Lyris. “I tend to agree with you it was not good enough & should be repeated.”

River, “Thank you ladies, as some of you do not know my name it is Princess Golden River formerly known as Princess Yellow River. When helping my friend Rula out I did not expect to find an entire family & neither did I expect to find my real mother & her sisters. To those who do not know the two who I was the hardest on are my Aunt otherwise known as Big Red & my mother Big Yellow. Mother I am still your daughter but the Empress has claimed me as her daughter. I now bear the same mark as all the Empresses' daughters.”

Yellow, “I can see River are already creating your own flight.”

River, “These are my friends & friends stick together.”

Yellow, “Will you give me a cuddle?”

“Mum I persuaded Aunt Nessie to send all my cousins to school with me.”

Yellow, “Did you propose your aunts go to school as well.”

“No well they are old & should know everything.”

Gaby, “You have a point Yellow. Before I stipulated all must go to school or College. I have tended to over look the flights and also those from Olympia. In future all will mean all unless you get an a* in a subject. Then you can be excused that subject. So as not to embrace the adults I will run separate classes for them unless there are any who wish to take it with the children.”

Lyris, “Venus & her sisters where very eager to do the same classes as me Starr & Lily.”

Gaby, “Yes I remember how eager they where & it would be best if they did join you Lyris.”

Yellow, “Empress I think it would be a good idea if we both spent some time with our daughter.”

“Mum I was going to move in with my cousin Amazonian.”

Yellow, “You still can but we expect you to spend time with us.”

Amazon, “You are Yellows daughter & she like me is one of the Empresses
companions. So you are automatically one of the Empresses daughters & will be treated as such.”

“Is my aunt Red also a companion?”

Amazonian, “I believe she is.”

“I boo booed when I made them both curtsy again.”

Nessie, “You did the correct thing we have all got very lax & lazy & think a quick bob will suffice.”

Lyris, “I did similar & for days afterwards they all had to practice their curtsies.”

Anna, “As you caused the others plenty of practice I better see if you can do it correctly.”

Lyris, “Can Starr, Lily & Rose pretend to be Princess, Queen & Empress.” Lyris did it correctly & was followed by River.

Anna, “Now I am going to see if you can do some moves. Just copy Lyris.” River noticed Lily, Rose & Starr where clapping their hands. They both got faster & faster eventually they both simultaneously leapt into the air. Lyris was caught by Yellow & River by Gaby.

River, “Was that OK for you?”

Anna, “You two working together are going to be a great team.”

River, “I will race you to the river.”

Lyris, “You would win because you will always have to enter first.”

River stopped & thought, “Mum is there somewhere that my friends & I can race in safety rather than me being the one to have to go first.”

Gaby, “I can arrange it if you want. In fact some of the others could do with the practice.”

Lyris, “We race each other & the clock,”

River, “Empress mum can I be against Lily, Rose, Starr, Big Red, Amazonian, Mum, you & my friend Rula & her older sister.”

Gaby, “You do realise that Rula & her sister will not be able to do the distance you can.”

“Mum they are my friends & if they get tired Amazonian & I will tow them the rest of the distance. They will complete the distance we all swim.”

A few days later they all said, “Good-by to the villagers & the Mother & sisters.”

Gaby, “We shall return soon with the regular shipment.”

Cleo gave her children a hug. “Gaby, “These are my daughters but whilst they are with you consider them as yours. If they need disciplining do the same as you would your children?” She gave each of them a necklace & they all went through the portal.

Gaby was greeted my Galadriel. Gaby. “We have brought two guests to stay with us for a short while.”

Galadriel noticed the necklaces they both wore & called her sisters.

Rula.
Constance & Zelda went to see Gaby. “These children where did you find them?”

Gaby told them the story of the bandit & Cleo.

Zelda, “Can we question the children without them realising?”

Gaby, “I will introduce them to you.”

When Rula saw Galadriel she said, “I have a picture of you at home. I know I am safe with you around. Do you look after Gaby?”

Galadriel, “You have a book with my picture in.

“Yes it has many pictures. Your picture I remember because you had wings & it said Galadriel Queen of Heaven. I am Rula & my mother is called Cleo & my elder sister Juno.”

Galadriel, “Have I your permission to send somebody to collect your book & then you can show it to me.”

Daisy was sent back to collect the book. She returned a few moments later. Daisy handed the book over. Rula.” Look there is your photo.”

Galadriel looked at the photo & then turned the page over. Page after page listed her sister’s & showed their photos.

Zelda, “Where has this come from?”

Rula, “It is mine mum said it was a book of good fairies & that it used to belong to her.”

Gaby, “You know what this reminds me of is a school year book.”

Constance looked at it. “You could be right Gaby as we all went to school together along with some friends.”

Gaby, “Rula do you mind if I scan all the pictures into my computer & compare them with what we have already.”

Rula, “I would like the book back please as I promised mother I would take good care of it.”

Gaby, “The book accounts for why Cleo said what she said. You can have the book back when I have finished with it. Would you like to go swimming with River & practice a bit as I have rather a lot to do?”

Helen came in with Tatiana & Titania. “The Lily vision has been working overtime & I had to come & see myself. If it is a year book like you suggested it is from Madame Butterfly’s academy for gifted young ladies.”

Gaby, “Then this also has some meaning.”

Helen, “Yes Galadriel spotted it on the child straight away. It was a gift from all her sisters to the only one ever to fail completely every exam at the school. Shortly after getting the gift she was expelled from Olympus. Actually her expulsion caused quite a rift because there were those including Odin & Neptune who wanted her to be allowed to stay. Before she is brought back I would like to have tested both daughters as if there is any magic in the mother then there will be in the children.”

Amazonian & the girls were busy swimming when Amazonian said, “Sorry girls we are all been summoned to the great hall something to do with you two. I have to dress you both as cadets in white.”

Rula joked, “Do we get wings like Galadriel.”

Rula & Juno where both led to Gaby. “Girls we need to carry some tests out on you both. First I am going to hand you one of these each & then I want you to do as I tell you. I want you both to tap them three times & then point them at the fireplace. Then depress the white piece once.”

Rula, “Cool this is a great way to light fires & will come in useful when we get back to the forest.”

Gaby, “Now can you depress the button twice.”

Juno, “Oh the fires have gone out.”

Zelda, “Girls did your mother teach you how to use herbs.”

Juno & Rula looked at each other. Rula, “Mum told us we had not to disclose to others about the herbs.”

Zelda, “If I was to show you some pictures of some herbs could you tell me if you use them & how.”

Juno, “We could do that & explain how we mix the potions.”

Rula, “We mix the one for headaches & this one is to stop babies.”

Juno, “We also have the one to make the goats give more milk.” After looking at the books with them another question was asked

Zelda, “I would like these two to start in school under me as soon as the holiday is over.”

Juno, “You are going to be our teacher.”

Zelda, “Yes I will be one of your teachers. Gaby from what I can determine these two are already at advanced level in potions & I think with a bit of coaching from me &
Galadriel they will be as good in the other subjects.”

Galadriel, “You realise what this means that Cleo was wronged.”

Gaby, “Amazonian as Cleo & family have already meet you can you go and bring them here & tell them we have a problem with the girls. Make sure they are all clean & dressed correctly even if you have to wave your arms.”

A short while later she returned with the family. Amazonian led them to the great Hall. Cleo was almost running in & failed to notice the others sat in the chairs.

Cleo, “The children what is wrong?”

Gaby, “I asked Amazonian to collect you as if I sent some who wanted to come for you, you would never have come. A short while ago you said a prayer or should I actually say an incantation. You summoned the Queen of Heaven to protect you. I have to ask you now a question concerning Madame Butterfly.”

Cleo, “I was failed on everything although I was actually top in them because I could never get the wand to work.”

Gaby, “From the demonstration I have had from your daughters they have had a good grounding in potions.”

Cleo, “I told them they had never to show anybody them.”

Zelda, “Actually they did not I showed them my herb book & they explained very well what each did & which to mix.”

Cleo, “Galadriel did not appear when I called for her.”

Galadriel, “Cleo the one you called for has been with you all the time.”

Gaby, “I will test you now before we decide what to do with you.”

Cleo started to hand her wand over to Galadriel. Galadriel shook her head.
“Cleo clear your head & look around what do you see.”

Cleo looked at the dress she was wearing, “This is a presentation dress.” She looked around the room & saw Persephone. “I see at least one sister has been welcomed back into the fold. Grizelelda the best of all spell casters is here. I see the host & dragon sisters, I see my sisters & the seasons, I see many I do not know.”
Cleo looked at the dress Gaby was wearing. “I did not show you the due respect.” She curtsied. “Although this has never worked I am handing it over Gaby placed it in the fire & then took it out.”

“Aunt before I destroy it. We wish to see you carry out the basic instruction without help. I told your daughters what to do and they both passed but have not received their wands until their mother is successful.” Cleo did as she was told.
Gaby, “Now hand me the wand back & do it again using your finger.” Finally go to the Viking long ship in the roof & hand me what you find there.”
Rula & Juno came & stood by their mother. Gaby, “Take them on their first flight.”

Rula, “Mum you have grown wings like Galadriel the fairy queen in my book.”

Juno, “You are not mad at us for showing what we know.” They soon returned the piece of parchment.

Gaby, “Nobody is to be driven away because a wand does not work.” Like all the others you will have to re-sit all your exams starting with Potions & Herbs. These I expect nothing less than A* from you.”

Cleo, “I have just thought & realised something. I made a vow not long ago when I thought I was summoning my sister Galadriel.”

Two voices boomed out. “We intend to see you honour your pledge after we have presented you.”

Neptune, “I understand you are already friends with my Grand Daughters.”

Rula, “Gaby can we show mum what we can do?”

Gaby, “Without the wand.” Both girls went into advance routine & then lit the fire & extinguished it.

Rula, “Now to shock her.” They made themselves invisible & then took hold of their mother’s hands & reappeared.

Gaby, “Cleo you have two very skilful daughters.”

Neptune, “I think it is time the broken broomstick was replaced. Cleo I am presenting you and all of your daughters with these. Oberon has similar for you all. Odin intends to see you honour your vow you made recently.”

Odin, “While mother could have done this she asked me as the senior male to present my sister Cleo and family. Furthermore it will give me great pleasure to see my sister honours her vows.”

Rula, “Mum what you have done now.”

“Rula I invoked an ancient incantation which will bind me for all eternity to the Empress.”

Juno, “So we are slaves.”

Odin, “None of you are slaves. Your mother has bound herself like Amazonian has.”

Rula, “But Amazonian is my cousin & she knew what she was getting into.”

Odin, “Your mother knew full well when she made her promise.”

Cleo knelt in front of Gaby, “My friend & my children will be safe here.”

Gaby, “Cleo your brothers & sisters all love you dearly. It is only recently that I have managed to heal the divisions your expulsion caused. I certainly have no intention of making you a slave.”

Cleo, “I am honour bound by my words. I did not realise & neither did I realise River was my brothers granddaughter.”

Zelda, “Do Persephone, Constance & I look like slaves?”

Cleo, “Persephone was like me but you & Constance where powerful.”

Constance, “Not was we still are sister but we share everything.”
While Cleo was thinking.

Rula spoke, “Empress whilst my mother thinks her future over Juno & I would like to make the same request as little Lily & yes we have our eyes open.”

Gaby, “Your request is granted & that should resolve part of your mother dilemma. The other is what about Amazon & the babies.”

Amazon came in carrying the twins “That potion you gave me has healed the scars & caused my breasts to grow again.”

Cleo, “That is not possible with that potion it would only heal the scars.”

“Well something has caused me to grow these again & produce milk.”

Cleo, “Empress.”

Gaby, “The cure is nearer to home. Once the magic flowed through your veins it affects all your children. The twins where hungry so they arranged their own lunch. Amazon the children have claimed you & you are also companion to Cleo. I have to ask you to stay here with us.”

Amazon, “If I stay will I become fertile again.”

Gaby, “Cleo & the girls all have to stay & they would like you to stay & help look after the children. Also yes you should if you stay become younger & all your injuries will be healed.”

“Will I be allowed to live with who I want or will I be restricted to where I go & who I meet?”

Gaby, “The same restrictions will apple to you & Cleo as they do to the rest of us. You may have anybody who wears the Golden badges as a sleeping partner. You are not ever to take anybody who does not wear a golden badge. The same is applicable to kissing or sexual activity.”

Amazon, “So basically no men but quite a large selection of females.” Cleo gave her a dirty look. “As far as Cleo is concerned I am her personal property. Could you arrange for us both to be blessed in front of her sisters?”

Gaby, “I can do that though there is one other condition. Although you may be loyal to each other you will both have to become my companions as well.”

Amazon, “I have no problem with that & I understand Cleo has already promised herself to you. I wonder if the gentleman with the long beard would consent to give me Amazon away.”

Neptune, “Your name is almost like my daughters, from today you will become Amazon her twin sister. I declare you now & forever my daughter. I hope to see plenty of grand children in the future.”

Neptune, “Empress I give my daughter Amazon to join her sisters & cousins as your eternal companion.”

Cleo, “Mother I know you are watching. It is your job to see I am dressed according to my station. As apparently I have been forgiven I claim as is my right to have all my sisters & daughters as my attendants at my binding with the Empress.”

Amazon, “Father if that is the case can I have my sisters?”

Amazonian, “Well there is one here who will say yes.”

Nessie, “As senior wife I think it is only right you have your sisters as your attendants.”

Peggi, “Amazon Nessie speaks for us all. When Neptune accepted you as his daughter you automatically got several mothers. We will not permit you until we have all the arrangements in hand.”

Gaby, “Amazon you saw the test Cleo did. I need to find out exactly how much has rubbed off on to you.”

Amazon, “I can tell you all about the herbs & some the children know nothing about.”

Galadriel & Zelda held a book each out in front of her with pictures in it but no names.

Amazon, “There is some missing from this book. These herbs have strange effects on animals that eat them. If I was to feed this to a bull calf & go to sleep when I awoke I would have a heifer. The same if I fed it to an adult bull I would have a milk cow. It also works on goats & sheep. I never had the opportunity to try it on humans but I intended to if I was ever with a bandit. This next herb is the one that heals broken bones “We call it knit bone. The next slows your heartbeat down & can be used as a drug or as a poison. If arrows are tipped in it will bring game down. The next we have no use of here but the village women take it to prevent babies.”

Galadriel, “You are going to have no difficulty with the Herbs & potions & I believe you & Cleo know a few that we have not got on our database so Zelda & I will spend time with you both laboriously going through all you both know & checking it against the database.”

Amazon, “I presume we can access it all by a computer. Cleo will need help but I already know about them.”

Gaby passed over a lap top & showed how to open it.” Amazon spoke to Cleo & Amazonian started to type while Cleo dictated.

A short while later Amazon said, “I have done all the ones I know & Cleo has added the ones she did not teach me.”

Gabriel looked at the potions & then brought up the database. “We have all but the last nine in the data bases.”

Cleo, “They are combinations of some of the others but they all have strange effects.”

Zelda looked at one in particular. “Look at this it is a purer version of what we are giving to the nuns for the special treatment cases.”

Galadriel looked, “We can put this it into production immediately.”

Cleo, “You are going to use one of my potions.”

Gaby, “Actually we will supply the nuns free of charge & they will sell for $100 this will give the nuns their income for the year.”

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos