Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 42b

Printer-friendly version


Drew & the Half Term Break
by Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 42b Return to Australia
Gaby had to go back to Australia once the winds had abated.
Gaby, “We will all go and see the statue now.” As they approached they could see a city all laid out in front of them.

The chief, “The lost city has returned to us.” In the town centre was a massive golden statue. Suronding the centre was a massive building with nine sides facing the statue. On each of these sides there were three passageways.

Gaby, “Many moons ago your forefathers once lived here. Your forefathers decided to abandon Mother Earth and all set out to find the true god. Mother Earth knew that a time would arise again when her children would return to her on their own accord.”
As Gaby was walking Helen appeared at the side of Gaby & Maddy.

The man who shortly before had been abusing his child, “Not one but Three who are one. God the Mother of us all, God the spirit of us all & God the supreme ruler of us all. In front of one of your number I have already acknowledge my faults. In front of my people and all my gods I admit my crimes and misdeeds.”

Before any of them could reply. The child went and placed herself between her father and the three.

Gaby, “The child has decided to give herself rather than see her father punished.” Gaby pointed her finger & the child was attired in a wedding dress. “Heavens children you all know my companion Princess Lola the chiefs daughter. One more of your number has decided to be united with me.”

Gaby turned to Isaac , “Isaac you are a dreamer tell us the meaning of the latest dream.”

“Mistress your first children have returned after a long absence and will now all be making their home back here. May we have permission to play with your companions and the blue and pink balls?”

“Just as your daughter gave you your life you and my children shall gave life to this area. First though you must give me a life.”

He kisses his daughter. “This is the last kiss from your old family. He takes out a new packet of razor blades and gives one to his daughter & one to Gaby. They both cut their thumbs and then he blinds then with grasses. “Blood of my blood and blood of your blood are now one just as the three are one.”

Gaby tossed a blue ball to Isaac who passed it to his daughter the next second there was hundreds of blue & pink balls being tossed around.

As a whirling sound became audible they were all thrown into the desert. Twice more they all did the same game and twice more the balls exploded in the desert. As the dust cleared they saw the town was surrounded by forest & fields.

Princess Lola, “Children of Heaven mother will come again each year and we will all play the same game as we have today. Go find your homes. Each is already marked with your family name. Those in the centre of the town are for mother & her companions.”

Maddy, “I am getting reports of shark attacks lower down the coast.”

Nessie, “Amazon will you work from the left and I will work to the right & we will drive the sharks to an area that is suitable for them away from habitation. As soon as the sea dragons hit the water the sharks smelt them and started to flee. The chase was on as shark after shark fled for their lives.

As they got near one of the uninhabited Pacific atolls the sea dragons gave up the chase although they circled the island for some time. The sharks realised that they where no longer being chased & there was plenty of fish for them to eat. All too soon they were back at Heavens City.

Nessie, “Amazon that was fun we will have to occasionally do that again. So long as the sharks stay where they are they are no danger to anybody. If though they decide to move back again we will just have to chase them back.”

They eventually found the remains of the surfer who the shark had grabbed. Willie turned up, “Mistress my brothers have gone on sentry duty and will try and keep the prisoners from escaping.”

The sharks soon realised that the great orcas where circling them & they were safe so long as they remained where they were. Occasionally one tried to make a break & was either killed or badly injured that their fellow companions turned on it and finished it off.

Some of the larger sharks started to also act as policemen & Willie received communication that some shark where now policing the others. Gaby sat on the porpoise and rode towards the Sharks. She spoke with the sharks, “I am quite happy for you to remain in this area without guards. Should any of you though decide to leave either my Sea dragons or my Orcas will be happy to show you the error of your ways.”

Two of the largest approached, “Mistress there are plenty of fish around here for all of us so we have no reason to leave here.”

Gaby, “Willie will notice when fish levels are dropping & you will be escorted to a new home away from human habitation.”

“Mistress thank you there have been too many accidental mistakes between us and the humans at least this way we know we do not have to worry about eating humans & the vengeance that follows.”

Robyn, “We may have to give then a tap in five years or so but they will honour their words.”

Gaby accompanied by Willie swam back to heavens city. Gaby noticed the steel mesh that had gone up around the bays. “Willie do not come any closer those are designed to stop shark attacks although we know there will be none the others do not know that.”

The Mermaids continued to explore the bay and surrounding area. They found many more wrecks and decided to salvage them. All their finds where taken to Heavens City where they were all sorted and listed. GB salvage also managed to acquire in Australia a ship building & repair company. All the wrecks salvaged in the southern hemisphere where taken there.

Australia Oil
All the girls treated it as one holiday. One day a Black Chrysler car drew up and a man wearing a black suit got out. He came over to the girls and said, “You are trespassing on Aboriginal homeland & I am here to see you are evicted.”

Lola, “You can try to if you want but you are making a grave mistake.” As he made to grab hold of her Princess Lola threw him to the ground. Wilma the latest recruit came with a long spear & march him back to the car.

Princess Lola, “Tell your bosses you where sent packing by Princess Lola & Princess Wilma companions of the paramount chief. The Paramount chief considers it an insult that you have assaulted our esteemed guests. Further more you are very lucky that it was us who ejected you as the males in our group would have preferred to send you back as kebabs. Princess Lola noticed a stain spreading across the front of the man’s trousers.

Lola turned to the driver, “Do not bother stopping until you get back home.”

Gaby was laughing at the news. “They were not government officials they were working for an oil company who has discovered there are great reserves below us.”
The driver did as she had been instructed and first stop was Sydney. Meanwhile all the chiefs held a conference. Princess Lola's father was elected spokes person for them all.

Chief Umberto rang the oil companies head quarters & asked to speak with the managing director of Australia Oil. To his surprise he was put through immediately.

Chief Umberto, “Your agent has assaulted an esteemed guest of Heavens people and touched a Royal Princess. Had not my daughters stopped him the mandatory death sentence for what he did would have been carried out? I presume that it was not your intention for your agent to assault my guest so I will leave his discipline up to you.”

The MD, “Chief Umberto would it be ok for me to visit with my negotiators?”

Umberto, “You may come but your negotiators have to be either female or Aboriginal people all others will be refused permission.”

The chap who had tried to assault Lola & the driver arrived back at the headquarters. He was summons to the Board room & the GM was far from happy.

The GM, “Just what did you think you were doing. Governments around the globe are not happy over your antics. They are all threatening to release us from our contracts. I suggest you go home and take a bath because man you do stink.”

“But I did as I was told and found a way for you to talk to the chiefs.”

Lola and the others were watching as he once again wet himself. Atlanta, “He appears to have quite a problem when he is scared.

The same driver took him home, “My job is on the line because of you. Whatever possessed you to grab hold of that girl like that? Once I have dropped you off I have to go back & report directly to the managing director.”

After being dropped off at home he went inside and he started too stripped off. Then he went for a long scented relaxing bath. After some considerable time in the bath he dried himself. He spoke to himself, “Petra I am going to have to let you come out to play as I need to unwind.”

“It is about time too you have got us both in a right mess this time. I was surprised though you where not hauled before the managing director. Lucky you only got the general manager & she has always liked you. It was at her insistence you got the job in the first place. The managing director wanted to appoint me but she was overruled. You were the one she wanted and that was that.”

“Petra do you want to take over for a while? I do need to relax and I can only do that if you are here.”

“I suppose I will have to help you out like I always do.”

Petra had just got dressed when the phone rang. A voice said, “A driver will be round in a minute for you so I hope you are presentable.”

Petra, “Yes I am ready.” The doorbell rang and Petra answered it.

“Petra I have to take you to the Managing Director.”

It was only a short drive. Then Petra and the driver entered an office. “Ah Petra I see you have come instead of your brother. It is perhaps as well you have come as I was going to suggest that Peter takes a long vacation and you take over his job.”

“Mother Peter sends his deepest apologies that he cannot be here in person. He has asked me to take over all his duties as he is not feeling well at the moment.”

“Yes you and your older sister always bailed him out. Well for the foreseeable future I need only my daughters and no males.”

“Mother that is not right.”

“Unfortunately it is one of the stipulations to mend bridges broken by Peter.”

“Petra we have a contract here that is worth millions to us all. I need a negotiating team I can trust so Peter is out and you are in is that understood. We are all going for lunch where we will meet up with our future partners.”

Petra read the documents in front of her. “Wow it is as if they read Peter's mind all the details we instructed Peter to negotiate are all in there.”

“Petra can I speak with Peter for a moment.”

“I can answer for him but he appears to have almost vanished. I have never before known him like this before. He was terrified when he called me to take his place. I think it will take a long time if ever for Peter to emerge again.”

The mother smiled, “Petra in that case I had better make your appointment
permanent. I am sure that will please your older sister. Now before we eat I propose a toast to our new partners.”

The mother poured the wine out of the bottle. Petra read the label this is guarenteed to make even the most plain Jane Beautiful.

Petra, “I wonder if it can help me.” As they drank the wine Petra felt a tingle flow through her body. Shortly after drinking Petra needed the toilet. She was that long that her elder sister came looking for her. She heared sobbing coming from a cubical.

“Petra is that you?”

“Nicky I need help have you your handbag? Please Nicky I need help as from today Peter will never ever return. The last remnant of Peter has just gone.”

“Oh I finally understand I will go to the dispenser and get what you need. I remember my first time.”

Petra finally emerged and gave Nicky a hug. “Thanks big sister for the help. I am no longer playing at being Petra. I am Petra now and forever.”

Nicky returned the hug “I think we had better sort your face out before we return to
mum.”

As they returned the mother, “Are you feeling ok Petra I can cancel the meeting if you are not well.”

Nicky, “Mother Petra has just had the same experience we all do every month.”

The mother & other sister, “We are glad that you have finally decided to join us. Now we all can meet up with those Peter offended.”

The mother,” If asked about Peter has been replaced by Petra.” Now as we have had a drink I suppose we all had better go and find the table we have been invited to. Gaby was sat at the table with Lola, Maddy, Ally & Wilma.

Gaby, “Did you all yet the champagne I sent for you?”

Nicky, “Yes we all enjoyed it.”

Nicky, “This is my mother Connie who is the Managing Director. I am Nicky and General Manager, This is my sister Cloe and she is our Transport Manager. Finally this is Petra and she is our Legal Team director.”

Petra spoke, “On behalf of the family I must offer my most profound apologies to those who where transgressed by Peter. If it is any consolation Peter in no longer with us and never will be again.”

Connie stood up and she appeared to be scanning the room. “My daughters and I would like to thank you for your hospitality. Petra has read your proposals and agrees that a low impact extraction would be the best option. She will be the one who works the most closely with your legal team.”

Petra clutched her tummy again, “Excuse me I have to go to the toilet again.”

Wilma, “I get bad cramps when it is my time. I also need to go so I will accompany you. What happened to the incontinent young man?”

Petra, “Cloe took him back to the office where Connie told him off and then sent him
home to clean up. He called for me to take his place and so I am here. But just after we got here I started rather unexpectedly.”

“Tell me how long has Peter been playing at been Petra?

“I am not playing at been Petra. I am as female as you or my sisters. Peter is gone totally he will never return. Wilma I know you will find this strange but I am attracted to you and I want to kiss you. However I cannot give you the children you desire.”

Wilma, “We all know about your dual personality Petra. That drink you had fixed your problem so only Petra remains. In case you are still wondering I would also like to kiss you. Your mother is on edge though.”

“Mum is not all she seems to be. Neither are my sisters. We all prefer the quiet life. Mum has means at her disposal that most normal people do not.”

“As Peter I was looked after by my sisters but I always wanted to be like them.
When I got scared as Peter I was always incontinent. This time Peter retreated that far that I doubt that he could have ever returned. He always had Petra replace him when he was distressed or in trouble.” Wilma and Petra kissed each other in the toilets. “Wilma if I was still Peter I would have been proposing to you.”

Wilma handed Petra a card, “Read this a loud please.”

“I Petra of Australia oils as part of our merger talks do ask you Heavenly Queen if I may join your retinue & become your companion for all eternity.”

“Petra you will remember word for word what you have just read and when I give you the trigger you will say it.” The two of them returned. Connie noticed the smile on Petra's face.

Connie, “Do you mind if we say grace before we eat? Mother Mary Queen of Heaven we thy children thank you for this harvest laid before us. We share this harvest with our friends and companions. Thank you Heavenly Queen for sharing this with us.”
Gaby, “That was a different grace to the one I was expecting.”

Connie thought for a moment, “If we are to be equal partners in a new venture then I must be honest with you. My daughters and I all have special abilities. I am rather uneasy here because I can sense others with similar abilities closely. Father I call on you this night come to the aid of your daughter for I sense great magic.”

There was a rumble and Baccus appeared. “Father you came. I can feel great magic but do not know where it is as it seems to have encircled us all.”

Baccus looked at the table, “Do you mind if I join my daughter & her family? Connie I have left you alone for some time I see you have several beautiful daughters. I suppose I will have to arrange suitable partners for them all.”

Petra, “Not me grandfather. I Petra do ask you Heavenly Queen if I may join your retinue & become your companion for all eternity.”

Connie looked at Gaby, “Now you know my father is Baccus the god of entertainment. For years I have tried to live a normal life. As I speak though I feel the magic grow stronger. It is far greater than anything I have ever experienced before.”

Petra. “Mother you one told me that you could summon the greatest of all if you felt we were in danger.”

Connie, “Aunts & cousins I Connie daughter of Baccus summons you as we appear to be surrounded by a great magic.”

There was a great explosion and Galadriel & daughters arrived. “Aunt & cousins I am glad to see you. All evening I could sense a great magic and it has got stronger as the night drew in. I fear we all may be in danger and I do not have the power to save us all.”

Baccus, “I know for certain you are not in danger and never have been. Although I suspect somebody is playing with you Connie.”

“Father, Aunts & cousins will you join our table. I was in discussion with my friends here about a merger of our business interests. Aunt Galadriel my daughter has asked to become a companion of the Queen of Heaven will you grant her request & bind our families even more.”

“Connie I would if I could but for some time now that title has not been with me.
Neither is it with my daughter's.”

“Well aunt I am still glad to see you. I will introduce you and my cousins to our future business partners. Aunt this is Princess Lola & Princess Wilma of the Dream People. And these are their friends Gaby & Maddy. Princess Lola this is my Father the god of Entertainment Baccus and his elder sister Galadriel & these are my Cousins Titania & Tatiana.” Lola & Wilma both curtsied in front of Galadriel & Daughters.

“Aunt I am glad you where able to come as I know there is no magic stronger than yours. With father you and my daughters united together there is nothing that can withstand us.”

Connie noticed her father laughing & also that places had been set around the table for the extra four.

Gaby, “So you are telling me you are the daughter of a god and therefore a goddess yourself.”

Baccus, “For years my daughters and I have led a quiet life and never tried to use our magic.”

Connie, “Aunt I am glad and pleased to see you. I though can still feel strong magic close by so will you and my cousins sit by my friends to defend them if needed.”

Galadriel, “You young lady have asked to join the retinue of the new queen.”

Cloe, “Petra did make a request but mother is right we should all be united so Nicky & I also wish to be the heavenly queens companions.”

Baccus laughed, “Daughter some time ago she issued an edict that all unattached gods where to become her companions.” Bacchus, “We will all hold hands round the table and I will say words. Queen of Heaven I Baccus give to you as your companions my daughter & granddaughters. From this day on they will be one with you.”

Connie felt a sting on her wrist and then she could feel the additional power flowing into her. “That is what I could feel before the new queen must be nearby.”

Galadriel, “Connie while your power of detection seems to be good. You have been unable to detect those you wish to be merged with.”

“Aunt Galadriel I have just realised my future business partners look like you. Oh no wonder Peter could not control himself. You are two younger versions of Aunt Galadriel.”

“Petra I take it that Peter actually touched either Gaby or Maddy. Yes mother Gaby warned him not to but he did not listen & Princess Lola threw him to the floor when he grabbed hold of Gaby.”

Connie got up and walked round to Gaby & Maddy. I am not sure which is which but Empress or Queen accept my profound apologies for my son’s behaviour and I also apologise for failing to recognise you.”

“Aunt Galadriel please will you formally introduce me to my friends. Apparently father thinks it is funny that I failed to recognise the signs.”

Galadriel pointed her finger, “We need you dressed appropriate for your station.” The three daughters found they were wearing the white of virgins.

Baccus, “Sister while I will let you present the girls it is my job to give them all to the Empress. I also like a party so it has to be done formally.”

Galadriel, “Connie my Niece, my great grand daughters have been playing with you & your daughters. They knew all about you when Peter turned up. In fact I think it is time that you met the ones responsible for Peter's accidents. Little Lily & Rose appeared.

Little Rose, “Petra we got rather annoyed with Peter when he did not do as Gaby suggested. In fact she could have easily stopped him herself, but we decided to teach him a lesson. Had Peter meant real harm he would never have got so close. The Empress has many layers of defences. We all know none of you three girls knew who your grandfather was. In fact your mother has never acknowledged her status as the daughter of Baccus.”

Baccus, “Empress Gaby this is my daughter Connie Princess Festival to give her full title.”

Connie curtsied, “Empress I should have set an example for my daughters and I failed to recognise you. I though fail to see why you bothered with a minor god like father.”

Baccus, “My daughter all the gods young or old are bound to Gaby. Gaby and her companions have already had more adventures than most people have in a life time. Most of those you see before you she rescued or restored in some way. Yes I am only a minor god unlike my brothers. I though have already officiated at several of the Empresses unions.”

Gaby, “Uncle Baccus I see you bring me more wine. Princess Festival from today your life force is united with mine. Likewise that of all your daughters. Arise Princess Festival of light. In future we all shall call you Festival as we have several other Connies. I see you all have signed the documents that you where required to. Baccus like you your family has decided to merge their interests with the family firm.”

John Cross marries Cloe
Gaby noticed Cloe burst into tears. “Cloe when we first came in you where quite happy all of a sudden you are in tears.”

Petra, “Please may I speak for Cloe. She has only just realised that she has never to associate with males again. Mother never thought to tell us this although Cloe is the only one affected. She had fallen for a young man. Our other sister Nicky sent him to America on a task for the company.”

Gaby, “Cloe I need an honest answer have you and this boy ever exchanged body fluids.”

Cloe looked at her sisters, “We only ever got as far as kissing on the lips. There were times I wanted to go further but he always stopped me. Wait until we are one he said.”

Gaby, “Cloe I want you to clear your mind of everything else and think of your friend.” In the room a screen came on & Wilma watched her boyfriend get off the plane and hire a taxi at the airport. He looked at his instructions and took a taxi to his hotel. He was booked into New York Hilton.

At the reception he asked, “How do I get to this town?”

“Ah Mr John Cross your company asked me to arrange your transport.” This is Zita and she will drive you where you need to go and arrange overnight accommodation for you.”

“Thankyou I was expecting to have to take a taxi or something. I am only packing an overnight case so I will leave the rest in my room.”

He double checked his instructions, “Zita I suppose we had better be going. When we return I need to go to a decent jewellers for a present for my fiancé. I also would like to buy her mother and sisters a present.”

After talking to Zita he dropped off asleep. Zita, “Well am I on Lily vision yet? Just so you know John is fast asleep & will be refreshed for his meeting. Cloe he loves you madly although some thing is troubling him. I will see if I can sort him out before the end of the trip”.

“John I am taking a break would you like something?”

John noticed Zita been hassled, “Leave the young lady alone.”

“Push off mate I saw her first & I am going to have her.”

John, “I have asked you to leave my friend alone if you do not you will regret it.” The man turned to John and took a swipe at him. The next minute he was on the floor and trussed up like a turkey for Christmas dinner. “Now perhaps we can have some breakfast in peace.”

Before they left an elderly lady came in, “Flora have you seen that good for nothing son of mine?”

The old lady laughed as she saw her son all trussed up. Ladies & gentlemen my son for some time has been a pest to you all apparently today he got his come uppance. No I have no intention of releasing you at the moment. The next second she cracked a whip and his shirt was ripped off. She cracked her whip again and his trousers came off.

“I see you are wearing somebody’s pants.”
Flora called her daughter in. “Mother I wondered where those went.” The sister went to the Garden Centre next door and returned with a cane in her hand. “Get over that chair. This is for stealing my pants.” Swish, Swish went the cane. “In future you will do all I and mother say. Now in front of all these people say Mistress Lindsey please may I go home to get dressed & will you be my mistress forever?”
As he was hesitating the old lady cracked her whip again. “Lindsey did you manage to get what we discussed.”

“Mother I have it all here.”

“Ladies I apologise for my son’s behaviour and as a token of friendship I would like all those who have been pestered by him to come here now and cane him.

One of the girls said, “Flora & Linsey have I your permission to give him another present?”

Lindsey sat him down in a chair. “Keep still or you will get another caning.”
She proceeded to pluck his eyebrows and then did his face up for him. Still a little defiant the man said, “When I get home I can soon wash all this off so that will not bother me.”

The girl, “oh Lindsey I have made a terrible mistake all the makeup is permanent as are the nails I put on.”

John put his arm round Zita, “If I was not so much in love with Cloe I would have
proposed to you but I will remain true to Cloe. I am worried about something though. Perhaps it will be better to talk it over with you but not now. It is a pity they do not have a blond wig for him.”

Zita went and spoke with Flora. “I do not know how far you intend going with this but we have some samples in the car you may like to try. We sell medical accessories to ladies who have had cancer. We also do quite a lot of sales in the transsexual community.”

Lindsey's eyes lit up, “May we see them please?”

Lindsey looked at the breasts and said they feel real & not plastic.

Zita, “Once they are bonded they become permanent & after two weeks they will have blood flowing through them like normal breasts. If this is given to the person wearing the breasts then they will start lactating & will not stop until given the antidote. Also if they are not milked or suckled often then the breast gets very big.”

John, “We could let you have the items now.”
The ladies rustled around in their purses for the money. John, “No need for that now we will collect the payment on our return journey. If you find you would like extra items then just give this number a ring and we will deliver them on the return journey. Also if any of your friends would like anything from the catalogue then you can have some commission on those orders.” Flora took the book & started to read it.

John & Zita drove away. John spoke, “Zita are you a plant by my fiancés mother to see how I behave?”

Zita, “As you have asked the question I will give you an honest answer.” No. now you tell me what you know of your future mother & sister in laws.”

“To be honest not a lot. I like being with Cloe & she is the only girl I have ever kissed. I came close to kissing you though. Cloe is a good boss to work for.”
“They had a death recently when their only brother was reported dead. I have not seen much of the mother although her eyes give me the impression she is far away and thinking of other things. I know the main interest is the oil industry & this is just a side line. The products that we both apparently sell do they give off fumes that could affect anybody in a closed environment like a car?”

“As far as I know they are totally inert until activated.”

“If it is not the products then I am going to have to see a doctor. Can you stop the car please?” John got out and was violently sick. He cleaned himself with some tissues. “I started being like this two weeks ago. Cloe has not noticed I have lost considerable weight in most places.”

Zita, “In most places John?”

“I appear to be developing breasts and my hips are rounder my waist has narrowed in & my arms and legs are thinner.”

Zita, “You know your company has a good medical policy.”
John fell asleep again in the car. “Ok Little Lily if you are watching John needs medical treatment can you arrange a suitable specialist for him. The next second the two of them were transported directly to Gaby.

Cloe ran across to him. Zita, “He only has eyes for you although he has spotted your mother appeared to be in a trance.”

Dr Jones appeared and, cut off the clothes John was wearing. He was binding himself too tight so Cloe would not notice his growth. Dr Jones said, “Cloe if you want to have his children in the future it would be advisable to take samples now.”

Gaby, “Cloe I am authorising an emergency wedding for you and John. As he is unable to speak Little Rose here will say his words for him.”

Little Rose got in Johns Mind and said, “I John take you Cloe to be my lawful wedded wife.”

Cloe likewise took her vows, “Gaby what is happening to my John?”

Gaby, “Cloe you are descended from Baccus. Only the first line of males is immune from the problem all the rest become females.”

Dr Jones extracted the required samples from John. He continued to sleep. Cloe was constantly by his bed side.

One day Dr Jones announced, “Cloe we are going to have to let John continue his journey for his meeting. Will you go with him but dress like Zita.”

“Cloe took over the driving of the car she spoke to the sleepy passenger. John awoke to find he was wearing a dress. “What the heck is going on?”

Cloe. “You got very sick & I had to put you something of mine on.”

“Sorry Zita for getting cross with you. I presume you saw my problems then?”
“Before you got sick you where telling me about Cloe's mother & sisters.”

“Zita actually Cloe's mother is very nice. I actually asked Cloe's mother for permission to propose to Cloe. She suggested this trip so I could call at a decent jewellery store & get the ring. Sorry Zita I only have eyes for Cloe however I am dressed. I have to admit I am far more comfortable dressed as I am now.”
“Stop look at that little store. Come I want your advice.” The two of them went inside the store, “We would like to look at wedding rings and engagement rings.”

“Certainly madam.” said the assistant.

“I do not see what I was looking for? I require a big diamond surrounded by nine smaller diamonds.”

“Madame if you care to return later in the day we will have the ring made to your exact specifications.”

“If that is the case can you make me two identical rings? I would also like two identical white gold & platinum rings. These I would like inscribed J & C for all eternity one.”

John left a mobile number. “Please ring me on this number when the rings are ready.” The two of them left the store. “I had intended to call at New York to buy the ring for Cloe but if they can do it in time then they can have the job.”

Cloe smiled to herself and thought John has not yet realised I am Cloe & not Zita. Eventually they got to their destination.

John, “Is this where we are supposed to meet the clients? They drew up in the car and the two of them got out Cloe handed the keys to a bell hop and asked for it to be put in the garage and refilled.

The receptionist looked up the booking, “Yes we got the alteration from your firm and changed your room to a double room.”

John was about to say something when the receptionist said, “You where very lucky as all our other rooms have gone.” The two of them had their photos taken and they were given what looked like a charge card.

“This is the key to your room and also it enables you to have your meals in any of our restaurants’ & will give you seats for the shows.

In the room John, “Well I suppose I had better take the settee.”

Cloe, “John there is plenty of room for us both in the big bed.”

“Cloe I am not sure when you & Zita changed places. But my intentions to you have always been honourable. I asked permission from your mother & she agreed. I think it must have been your mother who changed the booking.”

Cloe, “You do not think I might have changed it so I could be with my partner?”

John, “Cloe I have something to tell you before we go any further. About three years ago I started to develop in areas that men do not normally.”

Cloe put her finger to her lips.” “John look in the mirror and tell me how you are dressed. That is how you are going to be dressed in the future and you must admit that a bra is far more comfortable than all those bandages you where using.”

“But your mother and sisters will all think I have gone strange.”

“Nothing of the sort did you not think the annual medical with the works doctor little things like those would not go unnoticed.”

Just then the telephone rang. Cloe answered it, “Hello mother I was just getting to that. Mother wishes to speak to you Joanne.”

“Hello. Yes I will call you mum in future. We are settling in ok & I have been reading up on these people we have to meet.”

“Joanne can you put Cloe back on please?” John handed the phone back to Cloe.
There was a knock at the door. Two girls entered, “We are your beauticians and stylists.”

“Yes mother they are both here now.” The girls started with the toes and then the fingernails then they did the hair and the face. Joanne & Cloe looked at each other. “We look like twins now.”

The stylist, “Where are your dresses?”

Cloe, “They should be in the wardrobe over there.”

When Joanne saw the dresses, “It is me who has been tricked these are wedding dresses or something similar.”

The stylists helped Cloe & Joanne into their dresses & then returned a few minutes later also wearing similar. Joanne realise that they both had the same necklace & earrings.

Cloe, “Joanne this is a sort of our formal acceptance into a special club. You are already a member but you where not in a fit state to know at the time. Give me your hand.”

The four of them glided down the stairs. Joanne was taken on & whispered Cloe, “You had better continue referring to me a Joanne as at the moment I do not look like John.”

Joanne though recognised the woman in front of him but he remained calm.

Gaby, “Cloe you wish to formalise your marriage with Joanne for all eternity.” Then she turned to Joanne, “Joanne do you take Cloe to be your mate & do you agree to accept my law as final & abide by it.”

Joanne looked at Gaby, “Yes. The last time I remember meeting you I ended up with the worst tummy ache I have ever had. I owe you an apology. My instruction like Peter’s recently where to get an interview with you & I was rather overzealous in my actions in that I allowed him to do what he did.”

Joanne, “I trust Cloe & if it is ok with her then it is with me.”

Cloe, “Empress, John like Peter is now dead. All I have left is Joanne. Mother found John abandoned outside our house & decided to bring him up as her son.”

Silver or Mercury

Gaby, “Joanne kneel down in front of me. Now put your hands palms upwards in front of me. No apparent sign at all. Cloe do the same please.” Cloe had a design on her wrist. “Joanne as you where adopted by Festival you also should have had the same sign. Is there some item or Jewellery you never take off?”

Cloe, “From being a baby he always had a silver band round both ankles. We never did find a way to remove them.”

Gaby, “Ankles please Joanne & we will find out who your parents actually are.”

Joanne, “The bands seem to grow with me & I tend to forget they are there.”

Gaby touched each band and they both fell away. Joanne handed them to Gaby.

Galadriel examined them, “Mithral Silver these are worth a fortune. As Galadriel was examining them writing became evident. To whom it concerns if you have managed to release this then you are looking at my daughter nothing on heaven or earth will stop the change now. Also to release it your powers must be far greater than mine. I salute you. I am leaving my baby in my sister’s care although I have not seen her for some time. I go on an errand for mother to try & rescue the Empress.

Gaby pointed the scanner at Joanne & then at the bracelets. Venus, “Do you mind if I look at them, Strips of Mithral Silver. There is no doubt to me who your mother is. Cloe the baby who your mother brought up as hers is your cousin. Empress I am in no doubt that Silver otherwise known as Mercury is the mother. I claim my rights as Grandmother to present her and her siblings. As for Mercury she was not seen again & I know she never got to her destination.”

Joanne, “My mum is a god or to be precise the messenger of the gods.”

Gaby pointed the scanner, “We have her but I need Crimson. Crimson take your family & melt the snow and ice in this area. Mercury was forced to land in bad weather conditions & at the moment is a statue. Find the statue and Grandfather Can you transport Mercury back here.

The flight was about to set off when Bluebell, “Permission for the purple dragon to lead the flights.”

Crimson & Snow, “Which of us do you wish to transport you?”

“I would have chosen the golden Queen to lead the flight. Lord Snow you named me the purple dragon & stated first I may use you when needed. As the golden Queen is occupied then who better than her Grandfather to carry me.”

The flight set off & Snow realised that there was more dragons than he expected. Crimson noticed all the others. Yellow & Red, “Father the Empress commanded the entire flight to help and follow the purple dragon Queen.”

Very soon the flight found themselves over the Antarctic With all that dragon power available a vast area was cleared of snow & ice. They found a cave & in it was a silver statue.

Bluebell, “Mistress we have located her.” The next second Gaby was there herself with Venus.

Gaby touched Mercury, “Long ago your mother gave me all her daughters. You like all the others are one with me.”

As Gaby spoke Mercury, “Mum I was forced to land by bad weather conditions. I did not get your message to uncle Oberon.”

Gaby, “That does not matter as the message has long since been dealt with.” Mercury looked around and saw Titania & Tatiana.

Silver, “You both escaped Empresses. Is your mother free also?”

Gaby, “She is free as are many others.”

Mercury looked outside the cave, “Heavens preserve us dragons and more dragons. I ended up in a nest of dragons.”

Titania, “Not a nest but a dragon’s bed as you are the partner of the golden Dragon.”
Mercury bent down and appeared to pull her skin off. She put two bands on Gaby. “If it was not for you coming here I would still be in a deep frozen state. These will remind you that I owe you and the dragons.”

Gaby, “Stop.” Mercury watched as Gaby undid the bands of silver.

Mercury or Silver, “That should not be possible. Only the queens could ever undo my bands.”

Mercury placed one on Titania & Tatiana who promptly removed it.” “Yes you certainly are the terrible twins. I could never get the better of either of you. Lord Snow you are here too! Is Lord Crimson here also?”

“Yes Silver we are both here. Our daughter pointed the way to you.” Come give me your hand.”

Lord Snow, “Empress Gaby I have great pleasure in introducing The Lady Silver to you.”

Gaby turned to Silver, and then spoke Uncle am I to understand that you wish to accept responsibility for Joanne?”

Silver, “Lord Snow referred to you as Empress Gaby. So I take it you have taken over from my friends Titania & Tatiana.”

Gaby, “Currently I have my grandmothers & grandfather at my side.”

“No wonder you can remove the strips you combine the power of Galadriel with the power of the Dragon lords. Empress I am ashamed to say I myself do not know for sure who the father of my child was as there was several possibilities.”

Gaby called Dr Jones who returned with a profile of Joannes Blood. “Well Silver you are the mother But lord Crimson you are not the father & neither are you Lord Snow.”

Gaby. “Silver I take it you can appear as normal so will you please do that.”

Silver changed to her human form. Silver knelt down and said, “Empress in that
case the father could have been a boy I met at High School. I only ever embraced him though & never had sex with him.”

Gaby, “Silver the child is yours and that is all that matters. I have to ask you to accept my hand. You Silver shall become one of my companions. In future though you may consort only with golden badge holders.”

Joanne with Silver in one arm and Cloe in the other, “Empress there are things I do not understand but I personally know you can punish us all if you wish so.”

Gaby, “Silver left you with the only person she could trust who was her sister. The bands of Silver denoted you as Silvers child.”

My grandmother would have been able to remove the bands but none of the other sisters could.”

Venus. “For once silver you will listen to me. All before you are already companions of the Empress & Now I insist you speak the words.”

Gaby, “Venus she must come of her own free will & not be coerced into becoming a companion.”

Joanne curtsied, “In that case Empress can Cloe & I become your companions?”

Gaby, “Joanne all your cousins & aunts are already my companions but I accept you offer.”

“As you appear to be already prepared then we will proceed with your binding now.”

Silver, “I am bound as hand maiden to Galadriel & Kin already.”

Gaby pointed her finger at Silver, “Then you shall once again say those vows but this time you shall no longer be handmaiden but companion of the Empress for all Eternity.”

Silver turned to Tatiana & Titania & said will you as Galadriel’s daughters give me permission?”

Before they could reply a voice said, “Silver Why not ask me yourself.”

Gaby could see Silver shake. “Empress Galadriel,” “I beg your forgiveness. I failed in my mission & got trapped myself.”

Galadriel, “Child come here & bring Venus.” Both of them curtsied in front of Galadriel.

Galadriel, “Silver do you know who your father is?”

Silver looked at Venus,” “I was never sure but I am similar in shape to Bluebell & I always suspected Uncle Oberon was my father. Mother would never let on though.”

Gaby, “Grandma the blood test tells me that Oberon is Silver's father and as such he should be presenting her to me with Venus. Joanne your father is not currently here. He has already many daughters & all of them are my companions. Just as your grandfather’s daughters are my companions.”

Oberon & Neptune arrived together. Oberon, “Sister I presume you have released my daughter from her vows.”

Galadriel, “I cannot do that as she vowed to serve the Empress and all her kin for all eternity.”

Gaby, “Silver exactly what did you say?”

“I Silver often known as Mercury do take you my Empress as my friend and partner. I agree to do all your bidding & that of your kin and in time I hope to become the Empress companion.

As she finished speaking these words there was a flash & Silver found herself wearing a white wedding dress.”

Gaby, “Silver you bound yourself to the Empress with those words.” “Not Galadriel, or Titania or Tatiana. As Empress of all I accept you as my companion for all eternity.”

Oberon, “Gaby I previously gave you all my daughters. I was never sure if Silver was my daughter or not.”

Neptune, “Like my brother I did not realise that silver had the ability to absorb certain cells from me.”

“I offer my apologies and both of us have gifts for you and your children Silver.” Bluebell greeted Silver and Silver noticed many bowing or curtsying to Bluebell.

Bluebell, “At last I know for sure you are my sister & cousin.”
“Bluebell why are many here bowing to you?”

Oberon, “The dragon people call your sister Bluebell the purple dragon Queen & after the Golden Queen is the most revered by the dragon people.”

Silver looked to be in a trance as Gaby said, “Bluebell I presume you got to meet the Golden Queen.”

“Yes Empress I have had that pleasure. I always thought she was a myth but I still dreamed of meeting her. I know I already have children but I dream of having children to the golden Queen. Just imagine what they could be like if they had my ability to produce Mithral on demand and The Golden dragon's ability for Magic.” Silver noticed Bluebell was putting earrings and a necklace on her. Oberon & Neptune both gave her gifts.

Oberon, “Silver you already have the power of magic within you. I think it is time you learned how to use it.”

“Empress may I have permission to be taught correctly by Aunt Galadriel?”

Gaby, “Silver if you wish to bear the children of the Golden Dragon you may as I will not object. Secondly it is compulsory for all my companions to learn magic and other skills & in many I can see you are lacking.”

"Madame Butterfly will you take on Silver & bring her to the standard of the others. In fact Madame as we are all here Silver can have her first lesson now.”

Oberon, “She needs something first.”

Gaby, “Silver come and receive you wand off me.”

Silver without been told pointed the wand at the fireplace and said, “firelitus. Bluebell I can still do what you showed me.”

Gaby, “Do you remember all you where shown?”

“Empress I could put it out by saying Fire Extingihus. I can also do this which
Bluebell taught me but I can travel faster using my skin strips of Mithral.” Sliver went on to her tiptoes and her wings unfolded. “Oh that feels good I have not done that for a long time.”

Madam Butterfly, “Very good you obviously have it in your blood. Now this is an important test. First though I want you to hand the wand back to the Empress and kiss her.”

Silver handed the wand back. “Empress my tutor commands me to kiss you. Oh I feel different.”

Galadriel, “So do you still want to carry the children of the Golden Dragon?”

“Aunt Galadriel I am lost for words. Wow a kiss from Empress Gaby is like all your essence is sucked out and then blown back in.”

Tinkerbelle, “Well sister it is time to see just how much you have actually learned.”

“I did not have many lessons with Bluebell so I doubt that I am up to your standard.”
“Father & Mother why are they all laughing?”

Venus was the one to reply. “Daughter you have already been given all the lessons you will ever need. The kiss you received was an instant lesson. A that the Empress can do so can you. Likewise some of your abilities have also transferred to the Empress.”

Gaby, “In case you are wondering no I will not be producing Strips of Mithral like you. I might though produce the gold or platinum for my partner’s marriage bands. Gaby fastened a gold and platinum band round Silvers wrist. “No Silver you can never take it off once it is on.”

Bluebell, “The band becomes a living part of us & we all tend to forget it is there.”

“Bluebell I think more magic has been worked on me. I think I was correct first time when I said, I had fallen into a nest of dragons.”

“That kiss I received from you was more potent than Mr Nemo who sired my daughters. If that has a similar effect on me then I am already with child.”

Gaby, “The golden dragon granted you your wish Silver.”

“Empress I did not realise you where the golden dragon. If you are then I will not be taking many messages as I will be too busy looking after our children for a long time to come.”

Gaby, “Now to decide what category we should put you in as.”

Venus, “Well you Silver are a daughter of a goddess, a fairy & also have some dragon blood in you.”

Lucy, “Empress Silver should be in the winged section with the Angels, Fairies & Dragons. Silver I propose you are the Empress Gaby's Number one messenger & still in charge of all messages. That does not mean you have to take every message.”

Gaby, “Let it be known that from this moment Silver is my number one Silver Queen of messengers. Silver in future you will take your place with all my number ones.”
Silver looked puzzled.

Little Lily, “The Empress has many companions. I am known as little Lily so I do not get confused with Grandma. I am as all the others will tell you number one mind reader. Lucy who proposed you is actually number one Archangel; Maddy is number one companion & sister.”

“I think I understand. So there could be a number one dragon & number one angel.”
Yellow, “Actually there are many number one dragons. I am number one Yellow Queen. But we have a very special number one Purple Queen.” Her title was given to her by Lord Snow & confirmed by Empress Gaby.”

Lord Snow spoke. “Silver dragon blood flows through your veins. With practise you will be able to change at will. So it is only fitting you are called The Silver dragon queen.”

Silver looked at Gaby, “But I am Silver & not a dragon. If I had dragon blood flowing through me then I would have been able to help the others & I was not able.”

Gaby, “Grand father your wish is granted & Silver shall be called my number one Silver dragon Queen. Now silver who are the others you refer to?” Silver looked at Venus who nodded her head.

“Empress in days gone by some of the gods bred with mortals & they had children. Bashir & his brothers realised that these offspring might one day cause them harm so they were all hunted down and transformed.”

Gaby, “Venus would this be the same family who Neptune is currently entertaining?”

Venus, “I should have remembered sooner about the children. Yes the culprits are already serving their sentence.”

Gaby, “Silver take the flight and return with all the children you know about.” As she left the hall Silver found she transformed into a massive silver dragon.

Venus, “Sorry Gaby I did not think about them until Silver mentioned them.”

Gaby, “I think somebody wove a forget spell so you would not remember until the time was right.”

Juno, “I am sorry that was my doing as I realised we could not have gods or Goddesses going looking for their children. In the end I also forgot & ended up in the temple where you found me.”

Sam,” I was one of those guilty of sleeping with humans. My partners will all have long since gone but with Venus permission I would like to claim all those who are mine. I have talked it over with Venus and we feel they should have at least one parent.”

Ally, “Sam what is the law concerning all the Gods?”

Sam, “We are all partners of the Empress and as such all our children are the children of the Empress.”

Back in America

Whilst all this was going on all the younger ones were enjoying themselves in America. They had all settled down to their accommodation.

Kat started to smile, “I have thought of something. I am not sure that it will work over long distances but I would like to try it. Can we get all the crew to come to your house tonight? Including our guardians.”That evening they all assembled outside the house.

Kat, “Friends I have asked you to all come here because Jules needs your help.”

Jules, “Although most of us are inexperienced we all have a little power so if we hold hands and pray then perhaps we will have enough power between us to cure a friend of ours.”

Zelda, “Kat we will all pray for your miracle.” Zelda started the prayers “Oh Heavenly Queen.”

Jules was next, “Empress of all we ask your help.” The ground trembled and a massive column of fire shot up in front of them all. In the morning they all awoke to find they were all still holding hands.

Zelda, “I cannot explain what happened last night.” They all looked at the grass for scorch marks but there was none.

Lucy turned up, “Sorry I could not be here as I was summons away on urgent business.”

Brittany, “Lucy it was fantastic. A Colum of fire appeared and yet the ground is not scorched. We all fell asleep holding hands.”

Lucy thought for a moment, “Mad, Jules & Kat can you three hold hands again?” Tell me what you feel.”

Maddy, “A tingling is going through my body.”

Jules “The same here.”

KaT, “My arms feel as if they want to be raised up.”

Lucy, “In that case all of you lift them up.” All three pair of hands touched each other and a yellow beam shot out and travelled part way across the globe.

Britainy, “The power of three. If we all sit behind one and hold on to the one in front their power will be magnified.” As more plugged themselves in the colour changed many times until it was a golden light.

Lucy, “I will count backwards and then break the ring at the same time. There it goes to its target. Now Zelda what were you doing letting them do a circle?”

“Actually I did not realise until the column appeared before us all.”

“You all did the correct thing when the column appeared. It could have turned nasty if you had broken the ring before it dispersed. As it is you all now have joint control of the fire. Just why did you summons it in the first place?”

Zelda, “Actually we were praying to the Heavenly Queen when it appeared. We were asking for help for a friend.”

“Zelda you of all people should know there are other ways to summons the Heavenly Queen.”

Zelda, “Routes that are open to me but not to juniors. They have discovered that by pooling their resources they can help one another.”

Just then the telephone rang & Angela said, “It is for you Gaby.” As she arrived from Australia

“Dad is everything ok?”

“Gaby last night your mother took a turn for the worse and then about 06.00 her body appeared to be burning up. The doctors had to keep covering her in ice to keep the temperature down. She has just been for a scan and all traces of Cancer have gone it is as if her body has burned it all out. She though is very weak. About 10 minutes or so ago mum had another session of burning up & then she awoke. I do not understand but she says to say thank you to all your friends.”

“Dad I will tell them all as they have been praying with me and for mum to get better.”

Jules, “On behalf of our family I wish to thank you all for your support.”

Kat, "Lucy I can still feel tingling in my toes and fingers.”

Lucy. “It looks like I will have to teach you how to disperse excess energy. Clench your hands into a fist now open them slowly. See that dead tree start throwing the balls in your hand at it."

Jules, “Kat can you pass me a ball so I can throw it at a dead tree?”

Lucy looked at Zelda who said, “They will all be safe doing that.” A short time later they were all throwing balls at the dead trees.

Eventually Kat said, “I am famished & I appear to have stopped making fireballs.”

Zelda said, “I am not surprised at the amount of energy you have just disposed off”. “I think though you were also drawing it from others.”

“So all of us will have to top up with Lucozade immediately & then perhaps a big Mac or two.”

Several nights later it was obvious that Kat was having a hard time & was talking in her sleep. After listening in for sometime Maddy & Jules decided to record Kats conversation. They fell asleep with the recorder still going. Kat was the first to awake and went and took a shower she was closely followed by Brittany. Gaby I thought I had better come in with you as you were acting strange last night.”
The two of them took a shower and scrubbed each other’s backs.

“Maddy usually does that for me but she is still out.”

“I am not surprised come listen to this.”

Gaby said, “I am not surprised.” “Just lately I have been having flash backs to when I was Drew.” “I keep going over in my mind if I did the right thing or not.”

Brittany said,” “I know you got admitted to hospital but not all the details.
“When I collapsed at school it was the final straw my parents decided something must be done.” “I had collapsed just after the accident when Maddy got injured.” I was taken to hospital & there they found I was a girl with extra boy pieces.” “I ended up taking Maddy’s place as bridesmaid at my cousins wedding.” “I felt really sorry for Maddy & she talked me into taking her place.”Shortly after that I was with Maddy & was mistaken for her twin although I was wearing a top and jeans.”

“We earned £50 each and received the clothes we wore and a makeup set each.” “Mum & Aunt Carol just happened to be watching.” The school called Dad who rang mum who managed to come home on compassionate grounds.” The Doctors wanted to put me on steroids as they did not realise about the other x-rays I had taken. “I refused point blank to have steroids as it would destroy my cycling career.” “Mum was with me when I went to see my own doctor who had by then also got the results from Cornwall.”

The doctor said, From these it appears a mistake was made at birth & you have a daughter & not a son Mr & Mrs Bond. “I will have to sign a document that will allow Andrews name to be changed to?”

Finnola, Serfina and Katarina
Kat blurted out “Gabriel.” “Now to the other problems Gabriel has.” “As you know she has for some time being bleeding internally & the fainting is due to lack of iron. All Gabriel is short of is an exit for the blood as everything else is there.”

Gaby, "Apparently I passed out in the surgery & while I was out the decision was made for me.” “I still have my thingy but I can now have a period like other girls.” “I was wondering if they would still have done it if I was so insistent on not taking Steroids.”

Brittany said, “I happen to know Gaby that it was Maddy & Susan who got you through the difficult period.”“She told me the same when she came to see me.”

“Gaby came to see you?”

“Well at the time I did not know who she was but she laid her hands on me and told me I would be ok.” “The quacks where amazed how I recovered.” “Shortly after that I got the invite to ride for the Goddess team.” “I did not initially realise that it was the junior version of her mum’s team.” It was only when I had to go and meet Renate that I twigged on it was the big boss herself who had called to see me.”

Brittany said, “Well from what you have been telling me then from my understanding the steroids and testosterone would still have done you no good & you would still have been bleeding internally.”

“Your thingy did they remove it?”

“No I still have it although it has shrunk quite a bit.”

“So like me you can have babies now.”

“Apparently I would have been able to have them all the time.” “The doctors only had to break the skin & everything was there all the time.” “There are times though when I miss being Andrew.” “I had hoped to give Maddy a baby or two when I was old enough.”

“Well although you are now a girl I know for sure that Maddy still loves you like mad.”

“I know she does & when we become 16 we all become companions.” “Not That I am complaining.” “I still think of myself as Drew and so Drew is sleeping with loads of gorgeous women.”

“Your friend Cat told me something similar. The boss was pleased when you gave Cat the tyres.”

“I was sent to check her out as a possible for the team.” Her time was fast considering what she had to work with. She was out when I called round initially but her Gran was in. Her granny explained that she doubted if Cat would be able to enter in a team & told me the reason.

I said thanks for being so honest but so long as her blood is ok we want her in the team. “Cat returned from the shopping spree with her mother.” The Mother was driving her mother’s car as she did not have transport of her own.” “I explained why I was there.” “Cat looked at her mum.” “I said, it will be conditional on your blood being ok.”

The three of them looked at each other. Cat said, “All three of us have a rare blood type and if one of us needs a transfusion it has to come from one of the remaining two.” I asked if I could take samples from all three of them and also swabs from their mouths. When the gran rolled up her sleeve I noticed a silver band.” “I commented I like the silver ware where did you get it from?” “The granny replied I do not remember it was given to me long ago.”

Kat said, “Cat and her mum also have silver bracelets.” “I have seen them when we raced. I took the samples and reported to Gaby my suspicions.”

“Gaby called Venus who apparently was the nearest match.” They decided to accompany me when I went for the return visit to see Cat & family.” “When I got there I was treated like a long lost sister.” “I said,” “These ladies have accompanied me here today because of your blood tests.”

“Mum I said it was not a good idea for our blood to be sent for testing.”

Gaby looked at her and said, “Calm down we are not here to hurt you.”

“Cat or Katrina Gaby the team captain for team Angels would like you on her team.” “In addition the management fully agree with Gaby's decision.” “So putting aside other considerations for the moment will you join my team?”

“I would like to ride with Gaby & she must have some faith in me when she brought my some racing wheels to go on my bike.” “I have something to tell you though and it might affect your decision”

“I will go back to before I was born.” “My mum was attacked and raped by an unknown assailant.” “The medical staff offered mum an abortion but she refused.” “I was born & they thought I was a boy.” “It was not till I got to my teens did the doctors realise I was a girl.” “I started to develop in places boys do not & other changes took place.” “My family doctor arranged for all my documentation to be changed.”

“This is the real reason I am at grannies at the moment.” “I have to change schools and move town to start afresh so none of my friends recognize me.” “Mum has been back home trying to sell the house & dispose of what she can.” Gran has been good to me but she is not exactly wealthy but we manage.” “Mum borrowed granny’s car and loaded it up with some of my things.” “Mum said, “I was going to give notice at work but when I got there the bosses where already waiting & told all the staff to collect everything they owned as we were all being sacked as the firm went into liquidation.”

“Mum received a cheque from the company.” Now she had nothing stopping her making the final break & returning to me and granny. A young couple who where just starting out bought the house off mum.”

Cats grandmother had been studying Gaby & all of a sudden it clicked.” A smile spread across her face & said, “Katrina I think you new employer all ready knows all about you or she would not be here in person.”

“Mum what are you babbling on about now?

“Daughter I am not babbling & I know or at least I think I know who I am talking with.” “The body is different but those eyes give you away my Lady.” “It is a long time since I last saw you.”

“Mother our guests will think you need admitting to an asylum or something.”

Gaby said, “No I think I know who your mother saw or she would not have referred to me as my Lady.”

“MUM who did you see in Gaby?”

“I saw my own mother the Lady Galadriel with my Aunt Venus.”

Venus smiled and said, “What about me who do you see Serfina?”

Katrina said, “I do not understand who is the Lady Galadriel that granny thinks you are Gaby?”

Gaby said, “Just to clarify I am not Galadriel neither am I Titania or Tatiana.” “I am Gaby Lynn.”

The old lady smiled and said, “My Lady I wish I could see all four of you side by side.”

“Four great Queens.” There was a knock at the door and Cat went to answer it. “Three more girls stood outside.”Is Gaby in here?

“Yes you had better come in my granny thought she was the Lady Galadriel.”

Galadriel spoke, “Well has Katrina decided to ride for us yet?” The old Lady ran across to Galadriel & slung her arms around her neck. She burst into tears. Galadriel calmed her down and said, “You are safe now mummy is here baby.”
After she had calmed down she said, “Tina & Anna is it really you?”

Titania said, “It sure is baby sister.” “I see you have already met our granddaughter Gaby.”

The old lady walked across to Gaby and curtsied and said, “Queen Gaby I am you great Aunt & baby sister of these two.” “I am called Serfina & this is my only daughter Finnola & Katrina her daughter you have already met.”

Galadriel said, “Serfina If you are alive then some of the others also may also have survived.”

“Mum we were playing when we where were blasted.” “Some of us got turned to stone & others of us seemed to be sent into the future.”

Finnola said,” To me it sounds like there was a war or something.”

Gaby said, “Katrina a long time ago there was.”

Galadriel said, “You realise what this means Serfina.”

“Yes mum I have to sell up here and move back home with my family.”

Gaby said, “Aunt give me your wrist?” “Mithral you have done your job of protecting Serfina & her family.” Serfina held her arm out and Gaby undid the bracelet. As she did so Gaby’s scanner bleeped. “Ah Serfina you are now on line so I know where you are always.”

Serfina said, “Mother I am now too old to do as was originally intended for me.”

Gaby said, “What was intended for you Serfina.”
“It was not mum who told me but Silver.” “She told me although I was the baby daughter of Galadriel I would be a companion of a great Queen.” I could never envisage anybody being greater than mum.” “So I thought Silver meant I was to be one of mums companions.”

Katarina said, “May I call you Cousin Gaby.” “You appear to be nearer my age than some & are I to understand that is some way most of the team will be related to me?”

Serfina said, “I have just thought of something.” “I pay rent for this cottage so I will have to notify the owners I am relocating.”

Gaby said, “Cat your friends haveveg on a trip to America & as yet they do not know about you.” “Serfina whilst Cat is in America we will get you & Finnola moved.”

Finnola said, “I need to look for work as the last firm I worked for went belly up.”
Gaby knowing full well what she had done said, “What sort of work did you do previously?”

“Err I was a secretary but that was sort of a stop gap as I could not get a job in my field.” “I am fully qualified in electronics & computers.” “When they saw I was female then I was told there were no vacancies. So I settled for a secretary’s job.”

Venus said, “I know where there is a job going if you can pass the interview board.”

Finnola said, “At the moment I would accept anything as my redundancy will not last long & then I am eating into the capital from the house sale.” “In addition I have to replace most of Katarina’s clothing after she changed.” “When do I go after this Job you know about Aunt?”

Serfina said, “Finnola my daughter you said I was going mad.” “You already have the job as you have been in front of the interview panel already.”

Gaby said, “Finnola your mother is correct you do have a job although we have not told you the details.” “Our legal department will need all your documentation & accounts so we can open accounts for you & your family with our bank.”

Finnola said, “In that case can you pay these in for me & Katrina. “I closed all our old accounts prior to moving to live with mum and got cheques for some of them.” “As yet I have not got around to opening new accounts for either of us.” Serfina looked at her elder sisters & said, “I presume we are going to live with my big sisters.”

Cat spoke up. “Err Aunts, Mum & Gran if you have no objection would it be possible for me to move in with Gaby.”

Gaby said, “If Kat & friends can not fit you in then I can find space for you.”

Cat looked at Gaby and said, “Gaby are you really a Queen?” “Or are you just humouring grandma.”

Helen appeared & Serfina curtsied and said, “Katrina this is my Grandmother. Helen took hold of Gaby’s hand.

Serfina said, “Empress Helen I am pleased to see you are back with us.”

Helen said, “Well Serfina are you going to introduce me to your daughter & Granddaughter?”

Cat curtsied and said, “Gran called you Empress Helen & curtsied so I will do the same.” She held her hand out and said, “I am Katrina otherwise called Cat by my friends so please call me Cat.” “Err Empress Helen I have just realised you & Gaby could be twins.”

Gaby said, “In fact we could almost be identical twins.”
Helen & Gaby merged together as one.

“Where did Helen go?”

Gaby said, “We are both here in one body.” “Now Cat would you still like to join my team?”

Cat replied, “Kat & friends have been good to me Cousin Gaby.” “So yes I will join the team.” “Will you teach your cousin how to do that trick grandma Helen has just done with you.” “Also you gave me the choice of sleeping in your apartments or Kats.” “I choose your apartment Gaby as I would like to get to know you better,” “I like Kat also but you are my cousin & the only one I know I have.” “So Mum & Grandma & Aunts I choose Gaby as my sleeping partner.”

Galadriel spoke, “Katrina I take it that it is of your own free will you ask to sleep with my Great Granddaughter & your cousin Gaby.” Grandma Galadriel had I been still a boy I would have been proposing to Gaby and asking if she would be my partner.” Gaby smiled.

Galadriel said, “Exactly what would you have said and done young lady?”

Katrina went down on her knee and she took off a ring she was wearing and said, “Cousin Gaby Lynn will you become my bed mate, Partner, Friend & Companion for the remainder of our lives.”

Gaby accepted the ring and said, “Cousin Katrina you do not realise what you have just done but regardless I have to accept you.” “Aunt Serfina as Galadriel’s daughter you should know the rules.”

Finnola said, “Mother what rules is Cousin Gaby talking about.”

Titania spoke,” “My niece normal rules do not apply here.” “Your daughter has just proposed in front of all the senior queens and Empresses and Empress Gaby has to accept Katrina for all eternity as one of her companions.”

Finnola said,” It is a shame I am not young as my daughter or I would have also been saying the same as I can see the dancers in those eyes.

Galadriel said, “So be it and Finnola felt a tingle & she looked like Katrina’s twin.”

Finnola said, “Gaby can I also be united with you for all eternity?”

Gaby said, “ Yes know that only leaves you Serfina & your place was long ago decreed.” “You are Galadriel’s daughter & while I can have you as a companion.” My grandmothers all want the baby to themselves for a while yet although eventually they will let you come to me if you want.” “Regardless you will still be family and be held in the respect accorded to all the daughters & Granddaughters of Helen.

Gaby said, “Grandmas will you take the baby now.” Gaby said, “Katrina & Finnola, Serfina will be returned to you soon.” “They are only playing with their baby sister & their mother will take them in hand.”

Finnola said, “The prophecy mother had was almost correct but it meant me and Katrina.”

Gaby said, “Actually you mother is and always has been a companion of the Empress.” “She is the Daughter of the Empress Galadriel & so automatically gets that title as do all my daughters.”

“So if I had gone down on my knee and said will you marry me Gaby Lynn?” Finnola felt a tingle flow through her body.” “Opps I have said what I was thinking.”

Gaby said, “Finnola you have much to learn but yes as Finnola the adult & Finnola the child I accept both your proposals.”

Katrina said, “Err Cousin Gaby can I speak without being zapped?”
Gaby said, “What do you want to know?” “Also I do not zap people just for asking questions.”
“Well initially I was told that I would be in the team Goddess is that still applicable now I am on your team so to speak.”

Helen spoke, “Katrina there only is one team here & that is Gaby’s and even Kat is on it.”

Gaby said, “I am Captain and I am responsible for the junior riders. I asked for permission to give you those parts for your bike because I realised you where a good rider.”

Turning to Venus Kat said, “Grandma referred to you as Venus would that is the same as an ancient Goddess? Also if you are then are there other Goddesses here?”

“Yes Katrina that is me that the ancient Romans & Greeks worshiped. Also many other goddesses reside with us.”

Cousin Gaby, “I study ancient mythology as part of my exams.” All the stories tell that while the gods ruled the mortals they in turn were ruled by a supreme king or Queen.” “Are you the Queen of Queens & supreme ruler of the Gods?”

For a moment there was silence and then Gaby said, “Katrina if you studied mythology then what was the title you refer to?” Gaby Jupiter & Juno many thought as Supreme ruler. But others tell that the supreme ruler also ruled Jupiter & Juno. If they are correct then the supreme ruler has many titles which include Empress of Heaven, Queen of all, and Golden Queen. Recently I was looking at ancient Chinese stories and they tell of a golden Queen who could become a dragon & drive her enemies away.”

“South American stories all tell of the Queen of Heaven who ruled them all. They all tell she had to go away for a while but she would return to save her people. Likewise if you read ancient German text they all have a similar theme.” “Odin had female warriors who escorted brave heroes to Valhalla.” “ I sometimes wished that I could have ridden with the Valkaries.” “I could just imagine Odin with Long blond hair & blue eyes with his sword & his hammer.” “He must have been a sight to see.” Likewise I would have liked to have met Pan & I would have asked his help with my music.”

Gaby twiddled her fingers. Katrina looked around and said, “Grandmas house appears to have got larger.” Katrina noticed all the seats appeared to be taken & she wandered around. & ended up back at Valhalla.

Finnola said, “Katrina behave yourself.”

“Mum we are no longer in Grandmas house.” The legends say that where once Odin’s heroes stood there shall the wailing of babies be heard.”

Gaby stood up and so did all the others. Gaby said, Come here and share with me Katrina. Katrina noticed a small procession coming towards them Gaby said, “Ah the Babies presentation.”

Katrina looked at the young girl & said Granny? Galadriel spoke Empress Gaby I present my youngest daughter to you as your eternal companion in addition I have two more presentations to make.” Gaby noticed the smiling from Constance & Zelda.

Gaby said, “Grandma you have fulfilled your promise.” “Serfina your grandma knew all along you where destined to be with me.” “Katrina Not long ago you wished you could have ridden with Odin’s Valkaries.” “Will my Valkaries do instead?”

Empress Gaby it would be an honour to ride with your Valkaries.” “Does Odin still ride with his?”

Odin spoke, “Young lady you have much to learn & seeing as you are interested in me I shall accompany you on your first ride.”

“Lord Odin if it is possible I would like to transcribe all the stories you can remember.”

Odin laughed and said, ““It looks like you will be transcribing for a long time then.”

Gaby said. “Beatrice sees that Katrina gets to go with the hounds & it looks like Odin will be riding with my cousin.” “Michael you are in charge of the choir & are music tutor is Pan giving lessons.”

Michael said, “He is now apparently we over looked the flute & Pan is the best we have.”

Odin said, “So you are the latest addition to our team.” “Well I have agreed to ride with Gaby and the others.” Odin said, “Cycle team & Valkaries you are not going to have much time to record my life story.”

Mehitable said, “Odin in that case you had better go to the same classes as Katrina and then in her spare moments she can transcribe all you tell her.”

Katrina turned to Mehitabel and said,” “The Lord Odin is not some wimp to be ordered about.” “I am sorry I do not know your name but if the Lord Odin wishes to accompany me I would be honoured.”

Gaby and the others all started to laugh. “Empress Gaby may I ask what is so funny.”

Gaby said, “Before we tell you I presume you rate Odin very highly.”

Empress Gaby, “I loved the old stories and while I have heard of the Empress of the Heavens who was Empress of all only slightly below I rate Grandma Galadriel, Lord Odin, Lady Gilda, & King Neptune along with the Goddess Venus.”

Mehitabel spluttered at her mother being called Lady Gilda.
Another voice spoke up Galadriel this child seems to know rather a lot about some of us.

Serfina said, “I am afraid that was me who got her interested I told her stories & she then read up on all the ancient Gods and heroes. Since then she has always been interested.”

Gilda said, “Katrina who is your god parents?”

Finnola said, “Actually that is something that I have been rather remiss & I never found sponsors for Katrina as I never held a naming service.”

Gaby said, “In that case we better rectify that in our ancient parish church and it is compulsory for all family to attend.” “Katrina would you object if those you have just named and myself are your sponsors?”

Katrina said, “Would it be possible to have one more as I also admire the lady Dianna of the hunt although I realise she is not as powerful as some of the others but I still like her?”

Dianna said, “Well I do not know about the others but I for one will be pleased.” “It is not often that I get asked for by a candidate.”

Katrina curtsied and said, “Are you the lady Dianna?”

“Dianna will do as that is what all the others call me.”

Katrina said, “I am not a Goddess like you & Venus so I must show you the respect you are due.” Now please will somebody explain why you all were laughing earlier?"

Dianna said, “You Katrina are the grand-daughter of a god so please allow me to show you why they all laughed, This is your aunt Gilda companion to the Empress & Sister of Galadriel.”

Katrina said. “Aunt Gilda will you agree to be one of my sponsors with Venus & Dianna & your sister Galadriel?”

Gilda said, “Katrina I agree to your request.” “Now I must introduce you to your cousin Mehitabel my eldest daughter.” Whom I believe you have already met.” Mehitabel also is a companion of the Empress.”

Katrina said, “Aunt Gilda with utmost respect for you I still do not understand why my cousin was bossy to a god who deserves the utmost respect from all.”

Gaby said, “Mehitabel is the daughter of my companion & also one of my companion in addition she currently is one of Odin’s companions.”

Katrina said cousin, “You may be one of Odin’s companions but I suggest you are not as bossy with him or you will have me to deal with.”
Odin said, “Katrina I will not have either of you falling out over me.”

Mehitabel curtsied and said,” “My lord and master your wish is my command.” All the others burst out laughing

Katrina said, “Cousin you are teasing me.” “Truce.”

Gaby said, “Well Odin will you and your brother be her sponsors?"

“Gaby I will if my Brothers Neptune & Oberon agree.” “Also as we have a new Valkarie among us she should receive a mount off me.”

Gaby said, “Cousin you have shown by your stand against Mehitabel that you are not scared of a fight.” “Neither are you scared to protect those who have been insulted.” “A great honour has been bestowed on you.” “You shall be one of my dragon maids or as Odin says a Valkarie.” “You have much to learn.” “In addition you have your commitments to Kat and the junior team.

“Ah Pan you have finally decided to put in an appearance.” “This young lady is my cousin and should be treated as such.” “She wishes to have the very best flute teacher.”

Pan gave a great grin across his face. “So you are the reason Peter told me I was to teach at the academy.”

Gaby said, “Pan there will also be others in your class.” “Now I also need your talents for another occasion.”

“Katrina here has never been formally named and so we are going to hold a naming ceremony.”

Pan said, “In that case we need music & Wine, Beer & Food for a party.” “I do not suppose there is any chance of Baccus & I being asked to be sponsors?”
Katrina said, “I am not sure how many I can have but if you both want to then you can join the others.” Pan looked across at Gaby & Helen.

Gaby said, “Pan are you and your family finally deciding to return to us?” “Mistress if it pleases you we would like to live in the forests that surround your home along with Herne’s family.”

Katrina went across and kissed Pan and said, “Pan I am not scared of you will you dance with me for our Empress.” Katrina & the satar danced. Pans family came in and started playing their flutes. Katrina kissed him again.
Pan handed Katrina a flute and said, “Let us hear how good you actually are before I decide if I can teach you.”
Katrina put the flute to her lips and started to play. Everyone listened in amusement as Katrina played. Eventually she stopped & the room went Quiet.

Odin said, “That was magnificent but I have another instrument for you to play.”

Helen said Odin no she is too young for that.” Odin took no notice.
Odin produced a harp and said, “besides me there are very few who can play this.” “I think you can though.”

Katrina said, “I may need Michael as a tutor for this.” That brought forth laughter from the group. Katrina sat down and started to play the harp. As she played she noticed she was being accompanied by others.

Odin said, “So Katrina you have also the skill of music and dance like your cousin.” Katrina then noticed it was Gaby who was accompanying her. Katrina looked at the harp and read the symbols on it.”

Katrina said, “Odin this is the property of number one musical Valkarie & should be returned to her family.”

Odin said, “It just has been it is yours as the harp has bonded with you or you would never have played it.”

“Serfina said, “It should have gone to me but I could never play it so now you get it.”

Katrina said.” “I am getting rather tired and would like to retire for the night so will somebody please show me to my room.” At this Gaby waved her hand and the entire group dispersed. Katrina awoke next morning to find she was in a bed with many girls.

Maddy said, “Katrina I was wondering if we should wake you with a bucket of iced water.

Katrina said, “Sorry I am not at my best in a morning I was having the strangest dream about ancient gods.”

Maddy realised that Katrina thought last night was a dream. “Are you looking forward to your first ride?”

“Yes I cannot wait to get riding with Gaby and the team although I was told I have to have a medical first.”

Maddy said, “How would you like a ride with Gaby & myself?”

“Great although I am not sure where my bike is.”
Maddy said, “I am sure we can find something for you to ride. First we have to get togged up as it gets rather cold were we going. Just copy me and put on exactly the same item as me.”

Katrina said, “Thermals for a ride? Won't we get rather hot with them on.”
Maddy said. “Believe me Katrina you need them. I once tried to do with out and ended up in hospital for two days with Hypothermia.”

Katrina put on the clothing and then was all agog as Maddy put on armour. “This ride it is not on a bike is it I have just realised what you are dressed as. Oh my dream was not a dream it was real & you are a real live Valkarie.”

Maddy said, “Gaby actually asked Beatrice to take you but I was having so much fun that I decided to prepare you myself.”

“Is Gaby the Valkarie chief then? I just do not know what to think. Oh I have thought of something else I told off Mehitabel in my sleep. Did I do that for real also?”

Maddy said, “You sure did & that earned you the title first Dragon Maid.”

“Oh what will Mehitabel think of me that is not a good impression on my cousin?” They entered a room and Gaby was waiting with several others.

“Good I see you are ready for your first ride.” Gaby closed her visor and as soon as Maddy & Katrina were mounted on their steeds they set off into the sky.

“I now realise why we need the thermals.” “You must have been mighty cold that time.” As they galloped across the sky Katrina spotted an object in the sea. “What is that can we investigate?” The group dived down to look closer.

Gaby said, “Play on the flute Katrina,” & as soon as she did a chariot appears being towed by sea dragons. Neptune scooped the bundle up and laid it in his chariot.
Gaby said, “We can go back on our tour of duty now.” As they flew across the skies they saw many strange things.”

“I thought I saw an eagle as big as a man & I could have sworn I saw a dragon just in front of us.”

Gaby said, “You properly did as they often fly with us.”
Katrina said, “Not long ago I thought I was a boy & then I became a girl & mum managed to get my documents changed.”

Gaby said, “I was meaning to talk to you about that.” “I have had all your documentation altered so your male self never existed.”

“You must have had quite a bit of experience doing that.” “For a while I was depressed & mum said, “Think of it as a new beginning.” “I did not realise granny was a fairy queens daughter.” “Will I grow wings like Galadriel?”

Gaby said, “Like the rest of us you will have to pass your practical magic & Spell craft.” “As for your music exam you passed that with flying colours last night.”

“I thought that was just a dream.” “Tell me did I kiss Pan.”

Gaby said, “Pan is normally shy but he is smitten with you after you kissed him twice & danced him off his feet.” “You had Pan & Odin fighting over you.”

Katrina said, “If they start fighting I will just have to put them over my knee and give them a good spanking & then put the two of them in skirts.” “That is sure to calm them down.”

As they landed they were greeted by a handsome young man. “Ah the Pipe player.” “I have a conch shell for you in future if you need my help.” Katrina put it to her lips and blew.”

Gaby said. “No like this.” and blew into it and out came a remarkable sound.”

Neptune said, “Now you try Katrina.”

Back in America Kat was talking to Jules and said, “Do you think mum has let on to Gaby about her problem.” “I am not sure I was cross with her for making us think she had a boyfriend when she had cancer.”

Kat said, “If Gaby knew she could Zap it just like that.” “I wonder if we can do it. Kat and Jules had recently held a healing ceremony to help Jenny. They did not realise that their mother was ok.

Jules said, “Dad would have called us back if mum was very bad.” “Perhaps our prayers helped the other night.”

Kat said, “Ever since that night I can produce Pink Balls.”

Jules said, “So can I and the others.” “I think we had better ask our teacher about them.”

Jules said, “Do you feel different in other ways,”

Kat thought for a moment and said,” I feel although I know our parents are in England and that they are with us all the time.”

“Jules can you materialise your twin please?” “Ah that is better.” “I have come to realise that it is not just my sister who has inherited powers off you as I seem to be able to do most of the things she can.”

Agatha said, “Kat you called on a power far greater than mine ever was.” “Can you not feel it surging through your veins like I can?” “It was the power of love that brought this change in you far quicker than I expected.”

“Yes your mother is fine although very weak.” “All you need to do is kiss the pink balls and throw them in the air.” “Your mother will get stronger as the balls hit her. Kat materialised a pink ball and said, “I have to kiss it like this. Mean while Katrina was just finishing her ride. As they arrived back she noticed a handsome man waiting.

Gaby said, “Hello uncle I see you got here before us.” “This is Katrina.” Katrina said, “I presume you are Uncle Neptune.”

Neptune looked at her and said, “So I have another of Galadriel’s family to look after.”
“Uncle I can quite adequate look after myself.”

“Yes I was hearing you have set your sights on my brother Odin.”
“I brought your bundle for you and came to see this new warrier maiden.” “Few of your contemporaries would have stood up to Mehitabel.” “I also came to see who I was sponsoring.” “It appears you have several more sponsors than normal & several others have requested to Gaby that they also be allowed to sponsor you.”“It is not normal for a teenage immortal to be named as that is normally done to you as a child.”

Katrina thought for a moment & said it will be like having lots of Mums and dads telling me what to do but providing Gaby & Mum agree I have no objection to any who want to be my sponsors."

Neptune said, “This is yours I believe.” Katrina opened the basket and found two babies wrapped up inside.

Neptune said, “You are now a mother yourself.” “You will have to cook after these children of the sea."

Katrina looked at Gaby and said, “Cousin where do you think they came from?”
Gaby said, “I presume their parents are dead killed by the great tidal wave that hit a vast area of the Indian Ocean.” “You spotted them so they are yours now.”

Katrina cuddled the babies and said, “Babies I have only small breast and cannot suckle you but I can be mum to you.” “I will find some formula for you to have some food.”

Neptune said, “There is no need for that Katrina” & tapped both babies. “Katrina meet another two of your cousins & also companion to the Empress.”

Katrina laughed and said, “So we have more practical jokers no wonder you referred to them as children of the sea.” “I was all set to try and suckle these two.”

Neptune said, “This one only likes certain milk.”

Robyn held out her hand and said, “This Is Ariel my sister.”

Katrina said, “Do I have to curtsey or something Princess Ariel?”

Neptune said, “I used to be a stickler for protocol but Gaby stopped all that except in Valhalla where I believe you have been recently.

Robyn said, “I Just get Robyn or you can call me Cousin Robyn.

Katrina said, "Robyn it is then.” “Can we hug each other?” “I did not realise granny had so many relatives.” “It is nice to have friends your own age.”

Ariel giggled and said, “None of us will age past eighteen & we will forever look eternally young.”

Katrina looked at them and said, “The story of the little mermaid & those of the Lorelie was that you two?"

Robyn said, “One was but the other story referred to our sister.”

Katrina said, “If there is truth in them then is there truth in some of the others like the Great Roc or Eagle that rescued a king’s daughter?"

Neptune said, “The stories may have been embellished over time but there is some truth in them.”

Katrina noticed the ring on Robyn’s hand. “Ah the key to Atlantis.”

Neptune said, “You appear to know far more than someone should for your age.”

“I read all the ancient mythological stories and stored it in my brain. I only need to see something once & it is there forever.”

“Robyn you are like me that ring tells me so.” “According to legend it was given by Poseidon to his first born son and it can never be removed.”

Neptune said, “Yes you are correct although I am surprised you recognised it.” Neptune vanished and returned with several items and said, “Do you know what these are?”

“Yes that is a Lyre or small Harp.” Katrina looked it over and said, “This was made by Madame Butterfly for a hero. Armageddon caused me to be made.” Katrina played it.

Neptune looked at Robyn and said. “That was nice music.”

Katrina passed it to Gaby and said, “Your turn cousin.” Gaby took the seat and played the harp.

Neptune said, “Katrina as your uncle I think after we have named you I should arrange your marriage immediately.”

Uncle I know you have my interests at heart but I promised Gaby when the time was right I would be her companion.”

Neptune said, “As I was not present can I hear what you said and did?”

Katrina went down on her knee and said, “Cousin Gaby, had I still been a boy I would have asked you to marry me once we were old enough.” “Instead I ask to become one of your companions.”

Neptune said, “In that case I will arrange for you to be made Gaby’s companion as it is your wish. Now I think we have a new title for you and that is number one Archivist it will be your job to transcribe all data relating to the gods. Now I must return I promised Old Salt a game of bowls.”

“Neptune would that be Old Salt as in a fisherman at Scarborough as I met him once? Old Salt he treated me to an ice cream & drink.”

Neptune said, “That sounds like him he always did have a soft spot for children & animals.”

Please tell him your niece sends her greetings & hopes she can treat him to an ice-cream sometime soon.”

Neptune departed and Brittany said.”I have to get you prepared to join the rest of the team in America. Case packed and goodbye said, “They departed from Robin Hood International. The flight took eight hours and the two of them had plenty of time to chat to each other and watch the video screen. Eventually they got to their hotel. “We have a practise tomorrow so tonight is an early night for us all.”

Katrina soon drifted off to sleep. She had many strange dreams during the night. She awoke to find Gaby sitting on her bed. “Time to get up sleepy eyes.”

“Sorry I am not at my best in the morning Brittany.” Katrina rubbed her eyes and said, “Good Lord it is you Gaby.”

Gaby said, “Breakfast is ready once you have showered and got ready.”
Katrina entered the breakfast room to see the others all playing with and then throwing away a pink ball. She watched and said, May I also join your game?” She watched what the others all did and followed suit. They each produced a ball and kissed it and passed it to each other until it finally reached Gaby & Jules who took it in turns to throw the balls.

Finally it was Katrina’s turn. She said, “How do I produce a ball like that?” Katrina clenched both her fists and then opened them. She kissed both of them and passed one to Jules and one to Gaby they both passed the balls round.

After they had been round the entire group the balls ended back with Gaby & Jules. As they threw the balls they merged into one. They watched in amazement as it streaked across the sky. Five minutes later there was a phone call to say that amazingly Jenny was fully recovered and there was no trace of the cancer.

Agatha looked at Katrina and said, “That was a heck of a lot of energy in those two for someone who is just a learner.”

Katrina said, “I know this is silly but the voices told me what to do.”
It was almost like I was being tutored in my sleep & while I am awake.” “I can think for myself but others talk to me also. The voices told me to propose to Gaby and they told me to look for the bundle in the sea. “They told me to clench both my fists until I could no longer hold them closed & that is what I did.”

Agatha said, “Close your eyes Katrina Just do as I tell you.” Go on to tiptoe and stretch your arms out like this now slowly lower them until they are level with your shoulders. The others watched as Katrina floated up to the ceiling. “Katrina open your eyes.”

Katrina said, “Help get me down from here.”

Agatha said, “Ok Katrina listen to me.” Bring your arms slowly to your sides and you will be back with us.”

Gaby said, “You did that well for your first time.”

They all ate their breakfast Zelda said, I want you to sit in this chair and think of your new home. Katrina did as she was told. Katrina herself could not see what was happening but all the others could as the Cat Vision brought their home into view. Lily sensed they were being probed and linked in to Cat. “Hello can I help you.”

Cat said, “Hello there I am sat in a chair with Zelda doing tests to me and she told me to think of my new home.” Lily decided to broadcast the conversation.

“I am Little Lily I do not think we have met.”

“I am Katrina Gaby’s cousin.” “I joined the cycle team & we are going soon for our practise.”

Zelda said, “She needed to perform some tests for me first before we all go out.”
“Hello are you still there? Are you the one who has being talking to me?”

Little Lily said, “Sorry not guilty this time.”

Zelda said, “I think I know where all your knowledge and skills are coming from Katrina."

Katarina said, “I am now getting a message saying I will soon be united with Lucy.”

Zelda smiled and said, “Just say you are looking forward to that day.”

“A Mary is coming through now and says my big day is being planned as we speak & she will watch over me.”

Zelda said, “Apparently you can communicate with at least three of our number. Think of your grandma & tell me what she is doing?”

“The twins have her again and are dressing her up in a white dress. They are pretending she is a bride. They are in Valhalla with Grandma. Grandma is curtsying in front of Gaby. She has kissed Gaby. Gaby is slipping a ring on Grandma & she is also so receiving a necklace from Maddy & earrings from somebody else. Grandma has kissed Gaby again. The twins have left her with Gaby. Sorry the picture is fading.” Katrina then thought of her mother and saw she was clapping as were many others.

Gaby said, “Finally Serfina you have received your long promised position.”

Serfina said, “I am sorry my granddaughter and the other young ones could not be with us this night.”

Gaby said, “Serfina I know for a fact they all have watched us and will shortly have their own party to celebrate your ascension.”

Katrina spoke, “Zelda are Lucy & Mary also companions.”

Zelda said, “Yes they are angel companions.”

“How come I can link into companions when I am not yet one myself?”

Zelda said, “For some reason you have a direct link to your cousin & distance apparently is no barrier.”

“Zelda I keep getting a call for help from somebody called Snowflake.”

Zelda said, “Can you concentrate & deterring where it is coming from. Girls we need a rescue team to go up those hills as fast as we can.”

Katrina said, “Wait for me & I will try and pinpoint the area.”
They all pedalled up the mountain on dangerous tracks. Eventually they found a very exhausted Snowflake.”

Snowflake said “Along with my sister I was supposed to keep an eye on you all instead I need help as my leg is trapped.” They all managed to shift a few boulders but Snowflake was still trapped.

Zelda said, “Katrina remembers the pink ball you made. Can you do the same. But this time put your hands into the cave and release the ball. Also it may be better if the rest of us shelter round the corner.”

It took Katrina three attempts before there was a massive blast that blew all the debris away and Snowflake was free. Zelda laid her hands on Snowflakes leg & it healed up instantly. Inside the cave they found Snowdrop with a child who was shaking.

Snowflake said, “I realised I had to catch a ball and aim it at the big rock. Who made those energy balls as I have never seen any so big before?”

Zelda said, “This is Katrina latest recruit to team goddess and cousin of our Empress.”

“Pardon me for saying so but the way you produced them balls you must have a direct link to the Empress herself.” A voice came from Katrina’s mouth without it moving.”

“I do not know which are more accident prone my faithful leprechauns or my eager eagles.”

“Empress we found a lost child in the cave and Snowflake was just leaving the cave when part of the ceiling collapsed trapping me inside & Snowflake outside.”

“Katrina although you have not yet being formally bound with me.” “Because we share the same blood you will find you have the same abilities as those who are close to me.” “Girls did you enjoy the Katrina Vision of Serfinas elevation?” "Zelda as the days go by Katrina will come to full strength see that she gets a good grounding in all subjects.”

Snowflake said, “What of us mistress?”

“You two still have a task to do but it would be better if you did it from closer by.”

Katrina said, “Gaby I take it that these two are two of your companions & that they are here for my benefit.” “If that is so would it not be better if they shared my apartment with me.”

As she spoke Ator landed on the mountain top. Once again the Empresses blood saves those of Ators blood.” “Daughters’ I command you to look after this one as if she was the Empress herself.”

“Father we already have that instruction off the Empress herself.”

Ator said, “Then Daughters carry out the Empress wishes.” “For ye are the fourth of our house to be saved.” “The Empress commands you guard her then do it.” “Never leave her side unless it is on the strict authority of the Empress.”

Snowflake turned to Katrina. “Apparently we are instructed to sleep with you one on either side. At least it will make up for not sleeping with the Empress.”

As they spoke the Telephone rang it was Kat's Aunt Carol. “Hello darlings I though I had better let you know.” “You mum took a turn for the worse and we thought we were going to lose her but then she rallied and now she appears to be considerably fitter in fact she appears to be bursting with energy."

As all in the room could here Maddy said, “Mum we all prayed for Aunt Jenny & we all knew she would be ok.”

Carol said, “I understand you have a new team mate what is she like?”

“Maddy said, “Mum you remember the Empress and sisters well Katrina looks like the Empress.” “She apparently is her cousin.”

Carol said, “So you will all be fawning over her.”

“Not exactly mum. Like most of us she is still learning her powers.” “She though has learned enough to rescue two of our number who found themselves in trouble.”
Carol went to talk to Dr Jones. “I suspect that Katrina is not the daughter of Finnola.”

Dr Jones said well I have not yet done a full test on Katrina but that combined with a full examination of Finnola will tell us.”

Gaby called her mother, “Mother Long ago you gave Renate to be brought up by Uncle & Maddy to be brought up by Aunt.” “Now I am reunited with them.” “Was there anymore you have not told us about?”

Gaby’s mother said, “As you now realise I was a prolific breeder and most of those I had went to other family members.” “Many did not survive even the birth although you have since recovered all of those.” “I am thinking hard Gaby.” “I cannot remember anymore live babies being given away. Mercury took away a sister of yours who was dead.”

Gaby said, “Mercury what did you do with the body.”

I was taking the child to Heaven when she gave a cry & I realised she was not dead.” “I saw Serfina & Finnola. “I gave them the baby and Finnola said she would tell people she was raped.” “I placed protective strips on all three.”

Finnola said, “As time went by we both forgot that Mercury gave us the baby & I thought of her as my own.”

Gaby said, “Finnola do not be scared you only did what was asked of you.”
“So there now is no doubt that apparently another of my cousins is actually my sister.” “No wonder she can link into me like Maddy & Renate.” Gaby said, “I think I should send some Leprechauns to look after her.”

Daisy said, “Please not me.”

Bridget said, “I would be willing if the schedule allowed.”

Gaby looked around and said,” “No I have the perfect pair.” Two leprechauns where holding hands and not taking much notice of what was being said.”

Oberon said, “Gaby may I make a suggestion.” “Shamus would be ideal.” The fairy Queen spoke Mother & Father the Empress wishes you to go to America and protect her sister and companions.”

Gaby spoke, “Shamus you have done wonders in the royal nursery and I have decided to give you a holiday.” “You and your wife will go and stay with the group.”
“Your actual task will be light although you never know when a leprechaun will be needed.” Gaby said, Lord Crimson will you arrange transport for these two.” Gaby gave Shamus a kiss and said you will all too soon be back with us and then you can resume your royal duties in the nursery.”

Crimson spoke. “Shamus I better give you the lift myself rather than delegate & besides I wish to see the one you have to guard.”
Crimson flew faster than Concorde soon he was touching down and he appeared to human eyes to be a quite attractive man with red Hair.

Shamus and partner took hold of Crimsons hand and said,” Daddy is this where we are staying?”

Crimson chuckled and said, “It appears that I am on vacation with my twin daughters.” “Well we had better find our apartment.”

In the apartment Shamus said, “Lord Crimson there is no need to stay with us.”

Crimson said, “I am on vacation with my daughters.” “This is a job I take very seriously.”

“We go where the team goes but we remain separate but ready to step in if required.” “Now how are you two actually doing?”

“Shamus said, “Actually I like looking after the children.”

Crimson said, “Well I hope you two are good actors because for the next couple of months you will be my daughters.”

Shamus looked at his wife and said, “Daddy if we are good will you take us to Disneyland.”

Crimson looked at the schedule he had been given and said, “If you two are good then I will see what we can do.”

Kalley,Halley & Randell

up
64 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos