Little Boy-Girl 2 the New Girl Part 2 Riley’s Story

Printer-friendly version

Riley's Story

I was born Riley Lee Dunn. I have a twin sister named Amy Ann Dunn. We were happy when our daddy Saul and our mommy Joan. But the day mommy walked out she took me with her. Well we went to court and the judge told mommy and daddy that they have to take care of both of us equally. When ever Amy came to stay with mom I got to go with daddy. The first few times every thing like it was planed to go. About the sixth visit I had got into trouble in school and I couldn’t spend the weekend with daddy.

The next month it got worst. I was lying on my bed and I was waiting for mom to punish me. Dad had just got there and was asking for me. Mom told him I was bad and had to stay home. Dad was like okay maybe next month. Well this went on for the next few months. That’s when mom’s boyfriend started hitting me and Amy and hard because we were having a little tea party. He said “only sissies sit with their sisters and have a tea party. I couldn’t really sit down because my rear was so sore. Amy had to tuck her feet under her witch got her popped by mom. Well I tried it and got slapped out of the chair I was in. Amy ran to me to help me but got what I got but worst.

This went on for a year or so. But when Amy was to come and didn’t show on time. Mom called and wondered why. Daddy told her the last time Amy came home she had welts up and down her back and legs. I had the same welts up and down my back and legs. I knew I was different from the other boys but I would fight but end up losing. Well one day after PE we had to shower and dress to go home my clothes were gone and all that was there was a dress, panties, socks and a pair of Mary-Jane’s. There were times Amy and I would play dress-up from time to time, I got dressed and walked out to where mom picks me up but today it wasn’t mom. It was her butthead boyfriend and he had a look in his eyes that I didn’t like. He said something that I didn’t like. The comment was you look like a sissy and I know what a sissy needs. This went on for a few months and it hurt I mean really hurt. I cried myself to sleep every night. I had started wetting the bed and got my rear cut every morning. Well the last time mom and her boyfriend went out I had a sitter well I called daddy and told him to save me. Well a week later mommy’s boyfriend had his way with me and they both left me for dead.

That when I felt someone pick me up and carry me out side to safety before the house burnt down. I spent two days in the hospital before I could go home with daddy. I was happy to see him and glad the kind man saved my life. I guess daddy sent him to help me. I met my new sisters and brother and got hugs and kisses from Amy. I held her tight and wouldn’t let her go daddy had to get me to let her go. Things were great once I got home. I could be the Little Girl I was born to be. I was having nightmares and wetting the bed. I was even messing myself and I’m glad my new mom knew how to help me with my problem. Daddy and mommy sat me down and asked if I’d like to be the baby of the family I started to cry saying yes.

They asked me if I wanted the full treatment. Things like bottles of milk, juice, water, baby food and sleep in a crib again I said yes crying. I giggled when Chandra asked mom if she wound have to change me and mom said yes you do young lady.
I gave Chandra her first stinky diaper to change. I giggled the whole time because I loved it. Mom and dad left to go to the store to get more diapers and the other baby things that would be needed. About the time I was changed Megan and Melinda said Morgan was really smelly. I knew I had someone to share my toys with and be a baby with me.

Mom told the girls to get a diaper and changing pad. Morgan was undressed by mom and cleaned up bath and all. Once he was diapered mom dressed him in some of my clothes because he’s the same size as me. I went to get my Teddy Bear Sugar-Cube. The shirt that mom was going to put on Morgan was pink and I had a red one on so I gave him the red one and I took the pink one. We all went back downstairs and fell asleep with Sugar-Cube between us.

I’m happy to have the loving family and the best friends in the world. I know swimming would be an issue but we will cross that bridge when we get to it. I’m sure Mr. Davis will have what we need if we don’t have it. Our neighborhood is more like an extended family. Mom and dad love all of us even though they have a nine and eight year old babies to care for. I love draping my arm over Morgan and I love when he does the same with me. Oh ninety-five present of the kids in our neighborhood are babies even if we are big kids to the age of teens. The last five present are baby babies. I have changed their diapers a few times (fun).

About three days ago I thought Jamie and I were the only two that were born in the wrong body. That was until Ashley came to the neighborhood. He was born with the body of a girl but the brain of a boy. Then we have Mackenzie a boy like Jamie and me but just like us a brain of a girl. And I know with us being pre-teen babies we have to help the others like us. And if Mackenzie is a baby like us we will help her be happy. Just like the rest of us from the kids to the teenagers. And if I’m right Morgan will love her more than he thinks he does.

What if Morgan does have a crush on Mackenzie?
Even if she was born a boy do you think he will still love her?
I guess we will see what happens in the next chapter.

up
39 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos