BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 2

Printer-friendly version

"Why are you being so nice to us?" asked Tammy

"Tammy's right!" After what we did to you, "I would think you would want to gloat" said Michelle

"I'm not saying I don't enjoy watching you squirm, because I do!" "I am trying to be the bigger person and help my new sisters" Kelly replied.

"You consider us sisters?" said Jill incredulously.

"Amazing!" said Sarah.


Chapter 2
"Survival Skills"
 
Kelly walked with new "girls" to their next class. By sheer coincidence or divine intervention, all the girls now had the same classes at the same time. Kelly marveled at the foresight of Agents Johnson and Mitchell. It would make her job easier and keep the "girls" out of some situations they were not prepared for yet.

Sitting with her knees together was a new experience for Michelle. Kelly stifled her giggles as she watched her trying to sit with the mini skirt and the gaff riding up her butt crack. All four "newbie’s" showed their frustration at trying to open a ketchup packet with long nails. Kelly showed them and they all mumbled their appreciation.

Kelly told them that at least it was near the end of the day, so they could go home and finally talk more openly. She told them that she had a lot to teach them between now and the next day’s classes.

As much as she wanted them to suffer a little, she called her mother to pick them up in the van after school let out. It was 25 degrees outside and she knew that the "girls" would freeze to death and fall on their asses in the heels, before they got home.

She had them call all of their parents and tell them they were going to be at Kelly's house for awhile after school. She told them they would stop at each of their houses so they could change and pick out a more appropriate outfit for school the next morning.

Finally, the last bell rung and they were free to leave. The parents knew about the punishment, so Kelly's mother didn't bat an eyelash as the new "girls" climbed into the van.

"Finally!" “I can tell someone that my feet are killing me!" groaned Michelle.

"Welcome to womanhood honey!" laughed Kelly's mother, Mrs. James

"We're freezing" moaned the other three.

They stopped at each house and changed into jeans and a pullover sweater or sweat shirt. Their wardrobes had altered along with their changes. They now had winter coats and boots to wear. Kelly helped them pick out an outfit for school along with makeup and appropriate sleepwear. They had decided to stay at her house rather than try to make it home after their lessons in everything "Girl" were done for the evening. When they finally got to her house, they settled in and began chatting more openly.

"Why are you being so nice to us?" asked Tammy.

"Tammy's right!" After what we did to you" " I would think you would want to gloat" said Michelle.

"I'm not saying I don't enjoy watching you squirm, because I do!" "I am trying to be the bigger person and help my new sisters" Kelly replied.

"You consider us sisters? said Jill incredulously.

"Amazing!" said Sarah.

"We are all sisters in the trans community" stated Kelly

"We have to worry about our own safety when we are out somewhere." "We fight for acceptance from family and we face discrimination daily in our jobs and interactions with the public" said Kelly

"You got a taste of it at school today and I am sorry to say that you will see worse before the month is over" stated Kelly.

"I know it will be life changing for all of you" Kelly said quietly

"I am sorry we picked on you" said Michelle

"Oh, "I know you are now!" Kelly giggled

They all laughed at that!

"Thank you for saving us out there today" said Tammy

"You were so cool!" said Sarah and Jill in unison.

"That's what sisters are for!" smiled Kelly

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Transgirl Sisters? Sounds Very Nice

Jengirl, I had to chuckle a bit at this chapter. I could just see those poor girls trying to maintain their decorum. Kelly and her new sisters have quite a month ahead of them as the new girls learn what Kelly went through themselves. I look forward to further installments in your saga.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

bad boy to good girl

verry good but to short sorry but i due not like short storys as thay are over befor you start ilike to read the loung one than abouth half way in book mark it so i can come back later to get a good understanding of the story and a few i have went back and re read after i was all dun with it as some times you find things you missed the frist time and it just makes it so mutch more interesting.whildchild

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing