Little Boy-Girl Tales 6 New Loves

Printer-friendly version

Jamie and Ashley

The day I meet Ashley again I was not sure what to think about seeing her. Well I soon found out what she thought about me after all these years. I looked more like a girl now than I did then. Now she dressed more like a boy than she did the first time I saw her. So when I helped her. Well helped him get his boxes in his room and ready to unpack. His bed was setup and made the day before. I didn’t see the moving van the day before because I was in school. We just started for the year and I knew this was going to be a great year. Mr. Vaughn left at the end of last year to work at another school in another state. Aunt Heather and Zoey had been staying with us for awhile and it’s been fun. They now live in a small house in the neighboring neighborhood that is linked with a bridge that only bikes and golf carts can cross.

Well Ashley’s granddad gave him a large some of money. Then after he left Ashley gave me half and I tried to give it back but he said keep it. I was shocked when Ashley gave me over 3 grand. I walked out of the room to find my daddy and to tell him what Ashley did. Well daddy went to ask Ashley about it and said “It’s to get a nice dress and shoes for the school dance. I was shocked when daddy told me that. So the next day we went to get my new dress. I wanted something that I could move and dance in without any trouble. Well when I went to get the dress the lady in the store told me to get out and never come back because they don’t serve people like me. I said that I was going to pay in cash.

I asked what she meant by that. The lady said we don’t serve boys in this store. I stood my ground and said I’ll prove I’m a girl. That’s when I unbuttoned my skirt and letting it fall to my ankles and then dropped my panties. I was proud of what I did and Daddy was shocked I did that and then manager of the store told the lady that told me to leave that she was fired. The manager said you can pull your panties up young lady. I did and picked up my skirt and walked to where the dress I wanted was. It was sexy enough for an eleven year old but covered enough to make an over protective daddy happy. Short yes, tight no, but not easy to get felt up. That’s last one was daddies idea to test. Daddy asked the managers daughter to test that fun.

With the 13 year old girl’s hand only reaching mid thigh up my dress. Was all that was needed for daddy to approve the dress? Sexy but modest showing my legs from the knee down with a three-quarter sleeves. Plus the neck doesn’t drop down to low and show my small but girly breast. Well daddy calls them tar-tars. I laugh and playful swat his arm as we leave the store to go home to show my sisters and brothers that are going to the dance.

Part 2 Morgan and Mackenzie’s first Kiss

This story follows Mackenzie and Riley’s Story Lines And starts Kayla's Story

My brother has been diapered for about three weeks. That was a week before Mackenzie moved to the neighborhood. I knew she’d find out about his diapers and had to explain things to her to a point. When she first saw Morgan she thought me was some sissy boy. As the weeks went by she started to warm up to him and took him out to a movie. That’s when she had to go to the restroom but didn’t make it and Morgan offered to help her out. Mackenzie was so embarrassed she started to cry for her mommy. That’s when a woman walked up and saw the state Mackenzie was in then saw Morgan and smelted something odd to smell on a nine year old boy.

When the woman talked she said her name was Miss. Fairchild and she had three kids and all are in diapers and she knows how to care for even a nine year old that wets their pants. She led them both to the women’s restroom to help them clean up. My brother was the worst of the two so she changed him first. Using what she had in a diaper bag she had with her. The words my brother heard from her were “I only have girls and they love pink.” My brother was shocked but knew not to saw a word. Mackenzie saw how bad Morgan messed his self and felt sorry that she was only wet. That’s when she got down like a little kid would do and dropped a load in her pants and it was worst than his. Once he was changed he saw the color of the diaper and said “I can live with a pink diaper because my sister wears this kind. Mackenzie started crying harder than she was when she wet herself. Her favorite skirt and panties was ruined by her accident.

She was happy to be covered up but not before Morgan saw her in all her glory.
That’s when she said “kiss me my baby boy” to witch Morgan did and said be my diaper girl too.”

Mackenzie said “I’d be happy to as long as you wear girl diapers.”

Morgan said “I’d do one better and be like Mario Junior and wear dresses and skirts too.”

Part 3 Mario Junior and Carly

Mario Davis Junior was sitting outside on the front porch steeps waiting on his older sisters to go on a bike ride. That’s when I saw a little girl that I didn’t really know but Junior started talking to her. She giggled when he told her his little secret. His face was three shades of red but he got himself together and asked if she liked him still.

She said “Junior I know how you dress at school and seeing you dressed in pants (boy’s pants) that is. I have no problem with it. You know you do look cute still.”

Junior said “thanks Carly. It means a lot to me.”

Sabrina come out and says “Junior who’s your friend.”

Junior said “Carly in a quite voice.”

Sabrina said “can you say it louder please.”

That’s when Carly said “hi I’m Carly Austin. I live over on the other side of the creek that runs through the neighborhood.”

(You see there’s a creek that flows between the old part and the new part of the neighborhood.)

Sabrina said “it’s nice to meet you Carly.”

That’s when Junior felt his stomach let go. Carly and Joy knew what just happened. Junior’s face was as red as a stop sign. Carly felt bad because he did something a baby would do. That’s when Carly and Joy felt pressure in their stomachs and let out a loud wet fart. Sabrina knew she had to help all three clean up. Sabrina changed Junior’s diaper then Joy’s. She then diapered Carly. Well it was the first time since Carly was potty-trained she was diapered. She felt like a baby again and she loved it. She then kissed Junior and he was stunned and looked to Sabrina on what to do.

Sabrina said “Kiss Her Back the Same Way She Kissed You.”

Well Junior did and that’s when they fell over and Carly cried out in pain. Junior jumped up and started to cry. Sabrina checked Carly and she was laughing so hard she wet herself and wanted to hug Junior to calm him but he was to upset and walked off to be alone for a bit. After an hour or so he came back to get the hug that she wanted to give him. Sabrina had to change Carly before they left.

Sabrina said “I think Carly needs to go home for the night. I’ll walk her home and explain why she’s dressed the way she is.”

Carly didn’t want to walk home wearing a diaper and t-shirt that she had on. Sabrina got one of Joy’s skirts so Carly could walk home. She didn’t really want to but had to. Sabrina got the golf cart and gave Carly a ride home taking the golf cart took half the time. Carly walked in side her mom heard a crinkling sound that she knew well.

Greta asks Carly “are you wearing a diaper young lady.”

Carly says “yes Mamma I am but I can explain why.”

Greta says “get to it and it better be good.”

Carly said “I was playing with Junior and Joy and had an accident and wet and messed my pants. Sabrina was watching us when it happened and she diapered me so if it happened again it would be okay.”

Greta saw Sabrina and asked “is this all true.”

Sabrina said “yes Mrs. Austin it is all true Junior and Joy messed their diaper and Carly knew it and had to go but didn’t make it to the bathroom in time.”

Greta said “Carly you forgot to say that part young lady but I’ll let you slide this time.”

Carly said “Mamma I think I’m wet again and I need to be changed.”

Greta said “I’ll have to go to the store to get you some diapers to change you.”

From that day on Carly had to wear diapers and even loves Junior’s girly side.

(NOTE CARLY DIDN’T WEAR DIAPERS UNTIL HER FIRST DAY WITH JUNIOR AND JOY.)

Three days after Carly started to wear diapers again her cousins Ellie Stark age 7 and Winnie Stark age 6 had just lost their parents and have to move in with their Uncle Stu and Aunt Greta Austin. (If you haven’t guest it Greta was born a Stark.) Being the sister of the girl’s father and their godmother she had to take them in to help her nieces out. Ellie and Winnie were getting ready for bed when Carly walked into the room she now had to share with her cousins. As Carly walked by Winnie and Ellie they heard a crinkling sound.

Winnie said “Carly are you wearing what I think you are wearing.”

Ellie said “Carly are you really”

Ellie stop mid way through when Greta walked in and said “yes Ellie Carly is wearing a diaper and so will you and Winnie starting tonight.”

Winnie asked “why we haven’t wet the bed since I was four and Ellie was five.”

Carly said “I have to now all day but I think mom wants to see if y’all can stay dry.”

Greta then said “Diapers is part of the schools dress code. If you have wet the bed the night before or your pants that day or the day before you have to wear one. Now did you to wet yourselves three days ago.”

Winnie and Ellie both said “yes Aunt Greta we did.”

Greta said “I know this is going to be hard on you two girls for a few days but you will be happy when you don’t have a wet bed or panties and yes you can still wear your panties like a big girl. Carly tomorrow you can wear panties over your diaper as well to fell like a big girl if you want to.”

Carly said “mommy I’d rather be a little girl and just go with the diaper.”

Winnie and Ellie said “we’ll be like little babies too then and do what babies do and go in our diapers.”

It took a week but the two were just like babies again just like Carly. Junior got even more kisses from Carly as the weeks past. As Winnie and Ellie even saw Junior wearing dresses every so often and wondered if he was like a cousin they had that was sixteen years old. That’s when Junior told them that he was 100% boy but loved to dress like a girl at times. That’s when they had to ask about their cousin. That they only knew as Kevin Ray.

That’s all they knew was their cousins name. Their aunt Greta didn’t know about Kevin Ray but knew of a Kayla Ray also sixteen years old and knew where to find her.

(WE NOW LOOK INTO KEVIN’S PAST THAT LEAD TO THE BIRTH OF KAYLA)

Three days later Greta went to where Kayla was staying and told her about a boy her daughter was friends with and how he dressed. Kayla thought she was alone and memories came back to her from her past. Greta not knowing about Kayla’s past had to ask her about it. Without bring up the pain the girl went through. Greta knew she wasn’t a happy child. Forced to do sports no girl would ever do. The child’s father one of her male cousins Harry Ray. He was known as one of the Twin Towers in Grade School Football (American Style). (When I say was I mean he had a twin brother that played with him and they scared the poop out of other teams Quarterbacks. Some really did poop their pants when they got sacked by the twins. Right before the last game one of the cheerleaders got sick and to find out it was their sister (Triplet). She asked Garry to do a favor for her. Garry had long hair like she did. That was the way you could tell the boys apart was the hair.

Greta knew about the story about Garry filling in for his sister. With them being all nine at the time they could pull it off. Harry was mad because they had made it to the championship game. Garry felt sick that week and missed practice that whole week causing him to be benched. The day before the game Patty fell ill with the same thing Garry had the week before. Patty asked Garry to try on her cheer uniform. Garry wasn’t sure if it would fit until Patty said “you played dress-up with me when my friends couldn’t come and play. Yes it made Harry mad with you but mom told him Garry is always playing with you so let Patty have some time with her brother. (I should mention the boys don’t look the same at all. Garry and Patty looked more like sisters.

Kayla sat there and cried “I never was a boy daddy made me play football and every time I got hurt I cried and ran off the field and into the girl’s restroom. Daddy did care if a girl was in there he’d come in and pull me out and give me something to really cry about and took me home. That’s when Mamma said to stop taking Kevin to football practice.”

Greta said “I never knew your real name was Kevin baby.”

Kayla smiled and said “thanks Aunt Greta that means a lot to me. No one has called me baby since mamma died and daddy put me in this stupid school.”

Greta said “I heard about a man saying something about boys playing on an all girls basketball team.”

Kayla said “that was him I was on the cheer squad and a holder and I loved seeing up the girl’s skirt that I held up in the air. Daddy smiled thinking that’s my boy. That was the weeks before that weekend of games and I was just trying to make him proud of me. Then the next day my coach handed me a pair of panties with the schools logo on them and the same uniform the girl wore and said “Kevin we are going to this school where the boys even dress like girls so you’re going to have to wear this.” She even had me lay on a table to apply breast forms on my chest and even gave me seven bras to wear for the week. Well daddy was mad I mean really mad and wanted me to quit the team but I said no. Well after our school lost daddy sent me here to fix my problem.”

Greta said “your father is the one with the problem sweetie. When Patty never got better they knew her time was short. Your aunt Patty would be proud of you. Well the day she died Garry became Jane that was Patty’s middle name. Your father made Garry’s life a living nightmare. Then a year to the day Patty died Jane took her life. Jane Garry Ray is on the head stone that sits by Patty Jane Ray. Your dad is the one that caused Garry’s death.”

Kayla said “dad said that my uncle Garry was sick like my aunt Patty was. I couldn’t see it that way. Then he said I was sick like them and sent me here to this place. I don’t even get to go out side until I say I’m a boy and that’s what I’ll always be.”

That’s when we heard time. Meaning it was time for me to go but I told Kayla just give them what they want to hear and I’ll be here to take you home after I get your dad to sign you over to your Aunt Charlotte and Abby.

Kevin said the man time for you to see the doctor to talk.

Kevin/Kayla said “Okay let me hug and kiss my aunt bye.”

After the hug and kiss I walked to my car to go home to plan how to help Kayla out of the HELL she was in. That’s when I knew who could help me save Kevin/Kayla from his/her dad. I then made a few phone calls to get the ball rolling in more than one way. Phase one was to fake Kevin’s death. Then phase two can start the birth of Kayla.

Three days went by and I had paperwork for that ASS of a brother in-law I have to sign. He read them over and threw them in to the fireplace saying that boy of his will become a man that he was meant to be. I had another copy of the papers and had my ACE in the HOLE outside and went to the door to let him in. He knew he had trouble then and signed the second set of papers I had with me and told me to stay out of his life and take that no go son of his as well.

Next Chapter is Little Boy-Girl New Girl 3 Kayla Ray

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos