BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 3

Printer-friendly version

"I have waited my whole life to see you in a situation like this" You're no longer the man of the house, are you little sis?" Janet grinned sadistically.

"What do you plan on doing to me?" asked Michelle.

"You'll see" laughed Janet.

BKR Case#101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 3

by

Jengrl


Chapter 3
"Learning Lessons"
 
They continued to chat until they hear footsteps coming down the hall. The door flew opened and a whole army of mothers and sisters invaded the room. The girls asked them what they were doing there.

" We heard about what happened at school today and wanted to see for ourselves!" "This even surpasses my wildest dream!" laughed Michelle's sister Janet.

"You have been a pain the ass ever since your father left and now it is time for some changes" said Michelle's mom.

" We are going to enjoy this situation to the fullest" smiled Janet.

"My darling Jill!" Don't you look like the sweetest thing!!!" giggled her mom Mrs. Reynolds.

"Your father will just love having another daughter in the house said Mrs. Reynolds.

" Mom!!! "You know Dad will kill me when he sees me like this" worried Jill.

"Don't worry about him" "You will learn how we Reynolds girls wrap our men around our little finger" laughed her sister Tracy.

"All of your mothers and sisters wanted to help Kelly whip you girls into shape" said Mrs. James. "You will be put through what we like to call "Girly Boot Camp." It has just come to our attention that there was a major water main break at the High School and that classes have been suspended for the rest of the week. For the next four days, we will put you through a grueling course for everything you will need to know to survive the next month as young women."

" We will tone down your makeup, teach about how it is applied along with the proper skin care, teach you how to dress more appropriately, Hair care and styling and lessons in deportment." Mrs. James explained.

"Sarah's mother, Mrs. Ross, will make her skills as a Speech Pathologist available as well.” said Mrs. James.

"You will stay here the entire time sleeping on air mattresses on the floor of the family room". " There is plenty of room and plenty of food". "We will make sure that you have enough clothes and toiletries to last you" stated Mrs. James.

"Tracy, Sarah's sister Stacy and I, will also be here to make sure you don't get into trouble" said Janet.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" giggled Tracy.

"It might be fun for you, but I'm not laughing" groaned Michelle.

"I know that you have been tormented by me for years and you will do everything you can to pay me back" said Michelle.

" You are right about that!" grinned Janet.

" I have waited my whole life to see you in a situation like this" "You are no longer the man of the house, are you little sis?" Janet grinned sadistically.

"What do you plan on doing to me?" asked Michelle.

"You'll see" laughed Janet.

"Times a wasting!" smiled Tracy.

They all got up and followed Janet and Tracy down to the basement. When they got there, they realized that it was a full service beauty salon. Kelly's mother and older sister Cindy were the owners of " A Cut Above".

" I think we should go eat before we get started," said Mrs. James.

There were five pizzas set out on a long table with drinks on the end. " Enjoy the pizza girls" " After tonight, "Your diet will go into effect," stated Mrs. James.

"We girls have to maintain our figures." laughed Janet.

"The boys are just gonna love you!" giggled Tracy.

"I think we're gonna be sick!" said Michelle and Jill.

Tammy and Sarah had been lost in their thoughts up until the mention of boys.

" No f---king way" I'm not gay!" said Tammy.

"You can't be serious?" trembled Sarah.

"By the time we get through with you," "Boys will fall all over themselves" grinned Janet.

"They won't recognize you after today" said Tracy.

"But what if they want to ask us out?" trembled Jill.

" We will teach you what you need to know." giggled Kelly cryptically.

They finished eating and the women told them to strip off their clothes and put on the robes they were provided. They were directed to chairs and Tracy, Janet, Mrs. James and Cindy. The overdone makeup was removed and their hair was washed, conditioned and rinsed. After it was put up in a towel, they went to work with a mud mask.

All four girls were tilted back with cucumber slices over their eyes blissfully unaware of the digital camera recording the whole thing. The masks were removed and they were told to put on a nightgown and get ready for bed. They were worn out and quickly drifted off to sleep.
 

~*~

 
The next morning, the girls were treated to a light breakfast of a small bowl of cereal and a grapefruit.

"We are still hungry!" moaned the four "girls."

"This is your first lesson of the day" said Kelly. "Girls can't eat like boys and get away with it"

"But, "I have a high metabolism" said Sarah.

"That might be so, but you can't shovel food into your mouth like you did before." "It would be a dead giveaway to anyone that you are a boy." Take smaller bites while eating" said Janet.

They finished eating and cleaned up the mess. After that, they returned to the salon and resumed their positions in each of the chairs. Their hair was brushed out and split ends trimmed where needed. Makeup was applied to bring out their best features without overdoing it. They were dressed in the outfits that the women picked out for them and put through their paces in heels and skirts. Michelle gained more confidence in sitting down. Gone was the awkwardness she displayed the day before. The women were blown away by the sight of four beautiful women sitting where crude girly boys had sat a few hours before.

Over the next four days ,the girls learned their lessons until they were like second nature.
Michelle had to agree that Janet, Tracy, Mrs. James and Cindy had done a remarkable job.

"Janet!" "We look hot!" said Michelle.

"You do look incredible if I do say so myself" smiled Janet.

" I never thought I could look this good! Jill gushed.

" I agree!" You do look gorgeous smiled Tracy.

Tammy and Sarah were speechless. They could not believe that the girls they were staring at were themselves.

" I don't know who I am anymore" said Sarah.

" I can't describe it! said Tammy.

"We can!" said Janet and Tracy. "Beautiful!!!!!"

up
82 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos