Drew & the Half Term Break Chapter 54

Printer-friendly version


Drew and the Half term break
By Sharphawlad
A Gabyverse fanfiction

Chapter 54 Gaby a visit to Whatley School
Gaby looked at Draco Draconaris and Tiny. “I have a task for you and your daughters. I require you to go to America Lord Paramount.”

Draco smiled, “I know full well where you want me to go if you called me Lord Paramount. I presume you want me to pay Mrs Carson a visit at Whatley?”

“Well if the stories on Top Shelf Big Closet are to be believed then there are several beings that should be here with us. From what I have read there appears to be Dragons, Demons, Witches, Fae and assortment of other magical creatures."

Amelia Hartford looked up from her desk to see who had entered the room. She snarled at the male who was carrying what appeared to be a baby. “She is far too young to come here.”

The next second Amelia was bent double with pain as she held her stomach. She screamed as she made for the toilet. Mrs Carson came to see what all the noise was about.

“Lord Paramount what a surprise. Where is Amelia?”

Tiny replied. “She is at the toilet after being rude to my Grandpa Draconis.”

Mrs Carson smiled. “I presume you are one of the eternally young?”

“I am Tiny Princess of Moldavia and Romania. I am one of the tiny Queens who protects the Empress Gaby who is coming here to visit several beings. My aunts are outside with the Pixie Army.”

Amelia entered the room with a face that was white as any ghost. “Ah Amelia I believe you have already met Lord Paramount Prince Draco Draconis Prince of Moldavia and Romania and a Princess of death. I am given to understand you were a bit off hand with them.”

Amelia could not go any whiter than she was already. “LLLORD Paramount?”
Tiny scrambled down and held out her right hand. As Amelia touched the hand all the pain was gone.

“Now Amelia would you be so good as to summons all the pupils and staff into the quadrangle where my sister’s aunts and cousins are already lined up.”

Meanwhile Sarah had been crossing the quadrangle with some of the members of team Kimba. She went over to talk to the pixies. “I am Sarah a pleasure demon and you all must be little demons.” Three tall females approached Sarah.

Catherine spoke, “Our little sisters and nieces are all fire demons. They are also known as Golden Pixies.”

A little fairy fluttered down. “Great more my size. I thought I was the only one so small.”

Just then the klaxon sounded and students and staff came running out of the various buildings. The students and staff lined up in their year groups. Mrs Carson came out of her office with a radio microphone in her hand. “Students and staff today we received a surprise visit from Lord Paramount and his daughters and granddaughters. They have informed me we are to expect a visit from the High Queen also known as Brigantia to those of the Fae world. Apparently she is coming here to look for family members who could be residing here and should have responded when the call went out. Meanwhile Lord Paramount and his elder daughters will inspect your ranks.”

Draco and elder daughters walked down the senior ranks. They stopped by Thuban. He looked at Tiny now carried by Catherine. “I recognise you from the description given to me by one of my sisters. Do you mind showing your battle scars to my companions?” There were gasps of horror from the other dragons.
“My sisters informed me what had happened to Princess Tiny and the action taken against the perpetrator of these injuries to her and her mother. Now I have met the Princess I and all my companions must protect her and her tiny sisters from further injury.”

A female with turquoise hair stepped forward. “Prince Thuban and Lord Paramount I speak for all the female dragons. We might compete with each other for Theban’s affections but we all agree we will protect princess Tiny and sisters. Tiny are your mothers injuries as bad as yours?”

“Mothers injuries were far worse and she is now in the care of the High Queen.
Oh the High Queen is already here with the Big Boss.” Catherine waved her hand and Tiny was fully dressed again. Leading the possession was several small Twinkles’ mounted on Golden unicorns. Following them were Leprechauns fully armed and wearing green costumes. Behind them came Fae blowing trumpets and carrying bows and arrows. Behind the Fae came a golden coach pulled by golden unicorns this stopped by Tiny.

Gaby. “Tiny I see you have found the Turquoise Queen. May I borrow your dirk? Draco, Lucinder, Eve and sister your thumbs please. Gaby makes a small cut on each of their thumbs. “Turquoise queen your thumb please. All of these accept you as their daughter now bond with them.” You now have all their blood flowing through your veins. You made a promise to protect my small companions whatever the cost. As a daughter of Draco or Lord Paramount as he is known here you also have to bond with me Gaby or whatever name I am known by here.” Gaby cut her thumb she then tied both thumbs together. “ Let all here see that I Gaby also known as Brigantia take you as my Turquoise Queen. You like your sisters will be one of my companions for all eternity.”

Gaby then heard “That was cool I wish it was me.” Tiny tried to stifle a laugh.
Gaby turned and looked at the small fairy. “So daughter of Oberon you wish to become a companion? The small fairy was scared but then the Turquoise Queen spoke.

“Empress Gaby she was my true sister. We both transformed at the same time. We are here on a scholarship as our parents and family believe we died in the car accident. They are very much into humanity first and would have destroyed the both of us so we could not go home.”

Gaby touched the small fairy. Almost immediately she increased to human adult height. She embraced her sister. Draco looked at her. I have one adopted fairy daughter who is known as the Purple Queen. Will you do as your sister did and become the Lilac fairy dragon Queen?”

“Sir before I do is there a Wee Wee here as I dream of her.” Wee wee climbs off her unicorn and walks to the Lilac fairy.

“Gaby their mother at one time went out with a Mr Kelly, A Mr Underhill and a Mr Vater and then married her current husband. I will continue to monitor them as all their other children will be affected by those gentlemen. Actually the person they both knew as father is the only one who is a member of Humanity first. Their real mother is fed up with her husband’s views and is considering leaving him and taking the remaining children. At the moment he is at a bar and had been taking in a considerable amount of alcohol.”

Gaby pointed her hand and a portal appeared. “Sisters large and small of these two bring the mother and other children here and empty the house of all contents except the fathers clothing.”

Back in Harrisburg the mother was surprised when the portal appeared. Catherine spoke. “You’re two other children still live. However if your husband had got hold of them they would be dead by now. They though are being well cared for and shortly they will be transferred to another country. Which will be their new home and yours? ”

For a moment the mother was stunned. “I was planning on leaving him as I have noticed odd things about my remaining children

Catherine blew a whistle and the Twinkles removed all they had been instructed to.

“You remind me of Acrod Underhill who I once went out with. I wish I had married him rather than the one I chose."

“Father has sent us to collect you when he realised two at the school he was visiting were his daughters. Father and his brothers tend to get rather protective towards their daughters and children.”

Petal stopped and spoke. “Eldest sister we have removed all we were instructed to. Have you got all the bank accounts for yourself and children as we need to close those accounts and open new ones for the children of Prince Draco Draconaris also known as Acrod Wyvern Underhill.”

The woman tried to do a curtsy. “Sorry I did not realise your father was a Prince.”

Catherine laughed. “Petal time for you to grow up and we take one hand each.”
The mother noticed two pixies were holding the children’s hands. She took hold of the hands offered and they all walked into the portal. As they appeared Catherine noticed a smiling Acrod.

“Draco Draconaris Lord Paramount or as I knew you Acrod Wyvern I understand at least one of my children might be yours,”

“It would appear that you also consorted with at least one of my brothers. Have you noticed any strange things about your remaining children?”

The Turquoise Queen took hold of one of the girls and replied. “Father this one has the same bumps on her back as the Lilac Queen. She however also has an affliction similar to the daughters of Mr Vater.

Draco spoke, “Astrid all the younger ones come under your command. I presume you also walked out with a Mr Kelly?” It makes no difference as I lay claim to all your children.”

Gaby spoke, “Mrs Carson we will be leaving soon and I will be taking these family members with us.” We will from time to time come and see if anymore of our people have turned up here.”

Catherine decided to wait and see how the husband went on. He came back rolling drunk and ended up smashing the door to get in. Although he was drunk he realised the house was devoid of contents. “What the Hell.” “Where are they all?”

Catherine decided to knock on the door. “Hello there the lady that lived here has moved away.”

The husband thought it was his wife. “I have a present for you.” He dropped his pants. Catherine pushed him down and then rode him until he passed out. The next morning there was shrieking heard coming from the house. The local police came to investigate. “It’s all gone.”

The police officer saw an empty glass and sniffed it. “I presume he gave you this and then had sex with you?”

“It looks like he has nicked all your clothing.” “I think we can find you something at the station.”

up
75 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos