William Church and the Scandinavia Trip chapter 17

Printer-friendly version


William Church and the Scandinavia Trip
by Sharphawlad

Chapter17. Arrival at the military base.

The arrival of Louis Battenberg personal helicopter caused some consternation and alarm at the camp especially when the troops realised they were getting a visit by top brass. It did not take long for the entire camp to be lined up in the parade ground.

Willie took hold of Lucy's hand, "They expect us to inspect them so we have to see they are perfect."

Whilst they were inspecting the men in a tanker came and filled the Helicopter up. Lucy tapped Willie, "Grandpa the man who hurt mummy is among them." He though did not realise whom Lucy was as she went back and said, "You have a spot of oil on your trousers."

His colleagues were even more surprised when armed guards arrested the man and escorted him to the glass house. Lucy stopped by a soldier. "I know you as you used to play with me and then you vanished. Grandpa why is Marcus a soldier when he is only 13? If I am to go to school so should he.

The camp commandant, "You know this soldier."

"I should he has played with me from being a baby. His parents both died in America in the Twin towers incident but his older brother was looking after him."

"Sir I tried to tell them when I brought the letter addressed to my brother but nobody listened to me so I became a soldier. Not that I am complaining at least I am getting three meals a day while here."

“Where then is your brother soldier?" asked the Commandant of the camp

"Well Sir the last time I saw him he was in intensive care on a life support in the local hospital."

The Commandant telephoned the hospital, “Apparently you are telling the truth. We though now are going to have to let you go."

"But sir can I not stay here at least I get fed."

Lucinda had Wilma pushed her up to the young Soldier. Then she spoke "Commandant has recruit Olson passed all basic training?"

"Yes Madame in fact he was the top of the platoon and went on to learn unarmed combat. In fact I could have done with a few more like him in my unit."

Lucinda, "Markus you are to defend Lucy." Lucinda pointed to another soldier (Who appeared to be the tallest in the unit). "You try and get a kiss off Lucy."

The soldier was on the floor before he reached Lucy. Lucinda came across and gave him a kiss, "That is for proving Markus will be ideal for a new job I have in mind. Markus do you have a full dress uniform?

"I have only just received it as it had to be made especially for me."

Willie spoke, "Commander I presume you realise who I am. Well recruit Olson is not the first who has been signed up under age and I doubt that he will be the last. A mistake has been made with Markus Olson and now we will have to rectify it. Markus go and pack all your equipment and put on the dress uniform. Commander he is also to have dress uniforms made in these units immediately. Now to address your unit."

"Gentlemen one of your number has proved to be excellent soldier and has excelled in all he has attempted with that in mind he has been transferred to a very special unit which he is admirably suited to be in. He was mistakenly admitted in the place of his brother who is in hospital. With the courage and resourcefulness he has exhibited I have no hesitation to promoting him to Captain. I would like to ask for volunteers to take his kit bag to my helicopter. Now before we depart I propose you give Captain Olson three cheers.

The soldier Lucinda had kissed picked the kit bag up, “Sir that pleasure should fall to me as I was the one he demonstrated on. Field Marshall take good care of our Captain and if he ever needs help he can rely on me.

Nicholas, “Yes there is something your unit can do his brother is in hospital and should have been the one to serve in this unit. I want a member of this unit at his bed side all the time and I expect daily reports on how he is recovering."

"Yes sir, I will ask for volunteers for that duty. May I ask what to do with Grim Shaw sir?

Markus, "Comrades some of you may wonder why recruit Grim Shaw was arrested. While the Commander decided not to let on the reason I think it is fair you all were told. It was not because of a spot of oil that was just an excuse for Empress Lucy to identify him.”

Lucy took his hand, "Markus I will tell them all. For years he has terrorised my mother and me with my mother finally being confined to her wheelchair following one of his assaults. As you can see I am with Grandpa Willie or to you all Kaiser Wilhelm. I myself have been hurt by Grim Shaw but not as badly as my mother has. I though am safe now as I have Markus and my royal princesses to guard me in future."

Markus, "I know there are some in this unit that have been terrorised by Grim Shaw bullying tactics. So I know most of you will not miss him. One of the reasons he was hard on me was because I recognised him & I had been thinking could I get away with an accident happening to him during a training exercise."

The big soldier saluted Willie, "Sir Permission to push the Princess up and down the troops. Markus and Lucy accompanied them. Two officers stopped them and said, "No sir we have a far better way." as they made a basket with their arms and Lucinda was lifted on by the soldier.

The commandant said, "Sir they wish to know if they can be called the Princess Lucinda platoon and for permission to carry there commanding officer among the troops."

Lucinda looked at Lucy and then across at the others. Markus noticed Lucy give the thumbs up to Field Marshal Willie. He then spoke, "Permission granted to this company and Princess Lucinda will return in several weeks time and present you all with her photo and standard." As they were talking there was the sound of gunfire. A red cap came running up and said, "There was an attempted jail break, but all have been recaptured."

GrimShaws Trial & punishment.

The officers carried Lucinda back to the Helicopter and carried her on board. After they had departed a court marshal was started. GrimShaw found he had to defend himself and it was not long before he was found guilty of instigating the jailbreak. He then found he was on additional charges. He was quizzed about Lucinda,

"The only woman I ever mistreated was some slut & her brat. All sluts like her deserve all they get. Hell when I found her and threw her to the floor her spine fairly snapped.”

With that the big soldier smashed him in his face. "That is for injuring the lady. The officers conducting the trial said, "Well as three witnesses have already spotted you and told us what you have been up to we find you guilty. Before we sentence you though we will allow you to say a final farewell to your comrades in arms."

GrimShaw found his former colleagues all lined up on the parade ground. The commanding officer ordered him to strip to his underwear. He then realised he was going to have to run the gauntlet of the tunnel. Each soldier was holding two clubs and before long he was on his hands and knees crawling to the end of the tunnel. As he crawled through the tunnel he found he was also getting the boot. More than one booted him in his testicles. Eventually he made it to the end of the tunnel. He was then taken to hospital under guard. At first the medical staff sympathised with him until they were told what he had done.

The doctor, "Actually he would be better transferred to the Clinic in Malmo for them to work on. Would you like me to make arrangements for him?"

“He will need secure accommodation as he has tried to escape once. But if you think he would be better there then I will arrangement for his guard.”

“You should be aware though only female guards will be allowed inside although you will be welcome as a guest.” The Captain issued instruction and units of female troops were sent to the clinic.

The female Sergeant with the troops, "Is he the one who crippled the Princess? We have all heard about him and there is nothing we would like better than to look after him, especially as all those I have selected have all been abused at some time. We are though all registered nurses or doctors so his health will not be in danger."

“I will accompany you all to the clinic they have been made aware you are here and have made accommodation available for you all. It might be some time before you are free to associate with your families & friends as I have been told it could be at least six months before he can be returned to his unit for final sentencing.”

The Sergeant grinned, "We all realise that and that is why we volunteered rather than just send somebody."

The coach transporting them soon arrives behind the ambulance. A doctor came out to greet the Captain. "I will show you ladies to the rooms you will be staying in while you are here. I understand you all have medical training, as that will be useful. My team will be preparing our client for the required surgery. Then he will need a full-time nursing team. Sorry you will have to share the adjoining rooms with each other but your meals will be in our canteen and there will be no charge. We are rather short staffed at the moment. We are expecting some new staff before long.”

The captain, "Sergeant I presume you have brought all you need so if you ring the bell somebody will come and show you all around and then to canteen as I am sure you are all hungry. Captain you might as well come with me while they unpack.” The Captain watched from a viewing area as GrimShaw was being operated on.

"It looks like they are ready for me so I will have to leave you here but my secretary will be along in a minute."

A short time later a young woman appeared and gave the Captain a running commentary. The Captain was shocked at what he was told, "You mean they have to remove it all."

"Yes the trauma he received was just two great. By the time we have finished you would not know he was not a genetic female. I have seen hundreds of males brought in here some came voluntary and others were forced or had to come because of trauma received. Regardless they all leave here female.”

"Surly they will still think of themselves as men regardless of how they look."

"Come Captain I will show you the rogue’s gallery. We always take a before and after photo of all clients."

The Captain looked at the photographs and said, "They all have come out very pretty in fact one or two of them appear to be famous. In fact I could fancy most of those girls’s myself. Now if he could be made to look like her and be obedient then I would have him."

The secretary took some notes and made a note of the picture. "Are you already married sir?"

“No I could never find a woman who would accept Army life and liked the things I do. Now if she liked fishing, Camping was a good cook and pretty as you and to be honest Delia I fancy you something rotten."

Delia, "Would you be surprised if I told you I was a client here. I came here voluntary. I could leave here now. The reason I stayed on was we have a new geneticist starting soon and I am hoping she can help me to be a mother. With that in mind I had them save all that was removed. Just so you know I do enjoy both fishing and camping so would you like a date Captain now you know about me?”

The Captain smiled, "Even if the geneticist can not help you I would certainly date you with a view to marriage in the future. Of course we would need to get to know each other first. What you once were do's not bothering me and if you can be helped then I would be very happy to be told we could have a child. Della do you mind if I kiss you?"

The team working on Grim Shaw smiled as the Doctor said, "It looks like our Della has finally found somebody she likes. At least we will not have to program her as most of their likes and dislikes coincide."

Finally breaking their clinch Della said, "We better go and find your girls Captain."

Soon they found the Ladies had unpacked the Sergeant said, "Sir I hope you liked the kiss you have traces of lipstick on your face."

The Captain smiled, "Yes I did enjoy the kiss and I am going on a date with Della." "If all goes well Della will need some bridesmaids if you want the job, although at the moment it is a little early to tell, but I have the feeling we are made for each other."

“Sir we would be all willing to do that job if required.”

Della gave a cry, “You mean you would all do that for me when you do not know me?"

"We know the Captain and any of us would have been glad to catch him but none of us are on the same wave length as him. If you like Fishing and camping then he is your man & he is very romantic. At different times he has tried to date most of us but we never clicked although we are all friends. You must have that little extra we do not." Della gave the Captain a kiss in front of the ladies to ensure they knew she was staking her claim on him.

After having a meal with them the Captain again kissed Della and then departed back for the camp. After he was gone the Sergeant said, "I bet he is back tonight, I have never ever seen him like this before.

The others laughed and one said, “I bet before long he has his own army.”

Della came back to see if they were OK, "Please stay and chat to us as at the moment we have nothing to do."

"The surgery could be another four hours at least girls so we have plenty of time to chat. So you all have dated the Captain at one time or another.”

The Sergeant, "Actually Della you already are doing better than any of us as none of us ever got to the kissing stage with him. He was always the perfect gentleman & unlike others he will wait until you are married. We do not need telling you have already caught him so it is time to start reeling him in now girl. We will tell you all about our prisoner. Now that is one nasty piece, any one of us would willingly take a carving knife to him for what we have suffered at different times. He though decided to assault Princess Lucinda the daughter of Queen Helga of Denmark. In case you are wondering she has no idea he has been brought here. His court marshal was left up to our commanding officer and he has been found guilty but his final sentence is to be determined when we eventually return to camp.”

Della, “You did say Princess Lucinda?

"Actually Della he also assaulted her daughter but her crippled the Princess Lucinda. As I said. We all volunteered for this duty because we have all been assaulted or raped at some time. To be honest Della it is probably why none of us made it with the Captain & he is a real gentleman. We are probably more suited to this as it is an all female environment rather than the current one we are in. Claire here can never have children as she was badly damaged.”

"Claire as you are here would you agree to the doctors checking you over and seeing if they can help you. There is no charge to staff and you will be that while you are here. In fact all of you are supposed to have a full medical before you start duty, but we can gradually get round to that as there is no rush. You will be living and working here and there will be little time for going out. You will gradually get use to working here. Most of us hardly ever leave the clinic, as we are very busy.”

“Some of the ex-patients decide to stay on as staff. They are usually the ones who come here voluntary. Some can afford our fees others pay by working and living here for a time after the surgery and all our ex-patients are always welcome back.”

“Could we meet and chat to some of those patients?”

Della started to laugh, "You have being. As a child I always felt I was a girl but I looked like a boy. Through the grapevine I heard about this place and decided to sell all I owned. I bought myself a one way ticket here. I was shocked to learn I would not have sufficient money even with all I had brought with me. I agreed to work here after my surgery. The money I brought went in a bank account. I finished my term some time ago, but as I have nowhere to go and I enjoy working here I stayed on. Normally I am used to advise the newly created. In case you think I have deceived the Captain I have told him every thing including the fact I am hoping to be one of the first to be able to have children. We are expecting a new Geneticist here shortly I believe she is called Louise Church. By the time I get married to your Captain I hope to be fully female, as I should have been. And then I can have the children I long to have.”

Claire, "No wonder you though the clinic might be able to help me if they can do that for you. Although there is something you are obviously unaware off. Our Company recently had the pleasure of Louise Church along with other family members.

Della looked puzzled, "We were informed she had family commitments in Norway, and she said nothing about visiting army camps."

"I think Della the helicopter she was travelling in needed fuel. It was how we discovered about GrimShaw. After the party left the boys took exception to what had been done to the Princess. Hence the mess you have in there.”

“What was our top geneticist doing with the Royal party Claire?

“I honestly do not know although both Princess Lucinda & Louise Church look like identical sisters. So I presume she is some how related.” Della pressed a button.

The Doctor came in, "Why the panic button Della?"

“Doctor did you know who Louise Church might be? As I have just been told she was with the Royal party that visited the Army camp recently.

"Ah actually when you sent the original invite I did not and neither did I know about Max Kirk until earlier today when I saw the paper. I know you normally do not bother reading them. This you should find interesting. Wilhelm von Kirk today announced the engagements of his three sons to Twin sisters Princess Lucinda and Louise the third brother is engaged to the daughter of Princess Rose of Norway. In future the Von Kirk's will be using the Anglo version of their name and be called Church. He also announced the engagement of his sister Princess Margarita of Hess to Prince Louis of Battenberg.

Claire looked at the photograph and said, "Yes that is the group who called at our camp. The young girl was calling the Field Marshal, Grandpa Kaiser Willie. In fact I would have said that four-year-old called Lucy was running the whole show. Others may have missed the fact but she sent enough hand signals to the three men who appeared to act on it. We all may have to go back for a short time because our unit is to be renamed after Princess Lucinda.”

Della brought out the files with the two names and a copy of their photo, which had previously been sent. Della decided to see what the computer could tell them about Lucy Church. After a short time the computer started to divulge information. Lucy the daughter of Lucinda and Otto. "Good grief no wonder you thought the child was giving instructions. She most certainly was." No wonder she was calling Wilhelm von Kirk Kaiser, He apparently is until she reaches twenty-one. That is one mighty powerful young lady to have as either a friend or enemy.

up
87 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Always nice to know you have

Always nice to know you have special friends in very high places isn't it? Lucy is going to be a force to be reckoned with when she is older, as she has already shown what she can do at age 4.