Little Boy-Girl 2 the New Girl Part 3 Kayla Ray

Printer-friendly version

Kevin Lee Ray was your average six year old boy that tried to make his father Harry Kevin Ray Jr. happy. Kevin did well in school. All his grades were an A except for one C that was in GYM class. Harry was mad so mad the Kevin was forced to play rec. sports. Football was the main one. Kayla sat there and cried “I never was a boy daddy made me play football and every time I got hurt I cried and ran off the field and into the girl’s restroom. Daddy did care if a girl was in there he’d come in and pull me out and give me something to really cry about and took me home. That’s when Mamma said to stop taking Kevin to football practice.” Harry always told Kevin the stories of when he was younger and played with his brother. Well that was before Garry switched sides. Patty had asked Garry to do a favor for her. Garry had long hair like she did. That was the way you could tell the boys apart was the hair.

Harry Ray Jr. was known as one of the Twin Towers in Grade School Football (American Style). (When I say was I mean he had a twin brother that played with him and they scared the poop out of other teams Quarterbacks. Some really did poop their pants when they got sacked by the twins. Greta told Kevin the story about Garry filling in for his sister. With them being all nine at the time they could pull it off. Harry was mad because they had made it to the championship game. Garry felt sick that week and missed practice that whole week causing him to be benched. The day before the game Patty fell ill with the same thing Garry had the week before. Patty asked Garry to try on her cheer uniform. Garry wasn’t sure if it would fit until Patty said “you played dress-up with me when my friends couldn’t come and play. Yes it made Harry mad with you but mom told him Garry is always playing with you so let Patty have some time with her brother. (I should mention the boys don’t look the same at all. Garry and Patty looked more like sisters.

Kevin knew he was different but could never really open up except to his older sister Kayla Ann Ray. Well one day while out with his sister Kayla. A drunk driver crossed the yellow line and hit her car head on Kevin was in the back seat while Kayla’s friend Stephanie was in the front seat. Stephanie and Kevin walked away but Kayla wasn’t so lucky. Kayla died five days later she was only sixteen. Stephanie was fifteen and took it really hard but stayed in touch with Kevin. Kevin was in shock for three days. It was really hard on him on his seventh birthday. Before they left the house for the funeral Kevin was in a dress that was Kayla’s it went to his knees and fit him perfectly. His little sister Lorie who just turned six three days earlier loved having her Kayla back even though it was Kevin in a dress. He even was wearing a pair of Lorie’s panties. Kelly Kevin’s mom was fine with it saying Kayla would want you to have it anyway just don’t let your father see you wear it.

Just then it was too late. Harry was all over the Kevin calling him all sorts of names at said you want the family to see you like this fine you got your wish. Harry made Kevin sit with his boy cousins and to have no contact with his girl cousins. Kelly was a strong woman but let Kevin get picked on she knew it was wrong but knew what Harry could do to her if she got in the middle of this punishment.

Two days later Kelly was alone in Kayla’s room and Kevin walked in looking at a photo of him and Kayla. In the photo Kayla was eleven and he was one and was taken three months before Lorie was born. Kevin cried and cried while his mother held him. She was going through Kayla’s things to see what she’d keep for Lorie and what would go to goodwill. Kevin saw some dresses he liked and asked to try them on. His mother let him and they fit even a night dress. Mom said I’ll put the things that fit you in Lorie’s room and tell her they are yours. Just don’t let your father know about them. Things were going great until the day mom and Lorie were killed the same way Kayla was and on all day my thirteenth birthday. They went to get my birthday cake and never even made it to pick it up.

Dad cleaned out Lorie’s room days after the funerals. I knew my days of girl time were over. Stephanie called me to check up on me when she heard about the deaths of mom and Lorie. She said she was moving back to the neighborhood. She asked dad if she could stay with us and he said she could. Hoping I’d get the idea that I was to man up. The first thing Stephanie did was take me girl shopping I mean the works. I had pierced ears and make-up on and once I got home I wanted to take off the make-up but Stephanie said your dad has to see you were never a boy. Kayla saw it, I saw it, your mom saw it and even Lorie saw it. Your all girl trapped in a boy’s body. Dad was mad as hell kicking Stephanie out tossing my girl clothes out as well. Washed my face off and ripped the ear rings out of my ears. Then he sent me to a sissy camp to adjust my way of thinking.

That’s when I saw my aunt Greta for the first in years. She said Ellie and Winnie missed me and wished Lorie was still alive so they had a cool babysitter. As we talked she called me Kayla Lorie Ray. I was shocked to hear my two sister’s names said as my own. She showed me a letter Lorie sent her days before her death. And then another that Kayla sent the day she died. I had been in this reform camp for three years. Yes I’ve been here for three damn years. I found out I had two second cousins that live together and dad said they are weird. He also said that he don’t like their lifestyle. But aunt Greta said don’t worry about that.

That’s when the house mother said time. Meaning it was time for me to go but I told Kayla just give them what they want to hear and I’ll be here to take you home after I get your dad to sign you over to your Aunt Charlotte and Abby.

Kevin said the man time for you to see the doctor to talk.

Kevin/Kayla said “Okay let me hug and kiss my aunt bye.”

After the hug and kiss I walked to my car to go home to plan how to help Kayla out of the HELL she was in. That’s when I knew who could help me save Kevin/Kayla from his/her dad. I then made a few phone calls to get the ball rolling in more than one way. Phase one was to fake Kevin’s death. Then phase two can start the birth of Kayla.

Three days went by and I had paperwork for that ASS of a brother in-law I have to sign. He read them over and threw them in to the fireplace saying that boy of his will become a man that he was meant to be. I had another copy of the papers and had my ACE in the HOLE outside and went to the door to let him in. He knew he had trouble then and signed the second set of papers I had with me and told me to stay out of his life and take that no good son/daughter of his as well. So that’s what I did and she was happy to be away from that HOME her father put her in.

Kayla was happy to be living with her two aunts Charlotte and Abby. She’s also happy to call them mom and mommy too. Also she was happy to have more friends to help her move on with her new life.

Kayla said she wanted to keep her male parts until she could help her girlfriend have a baby when she found one. Come to find out that was found out six months later when a girl knocked on the door with her hand on her big belly that contained a baby boy and girl. Kayla saw her and said Penny crying. Penny waddled over to Kayla and with a kiss said yes baby it’s me your Penny.

up
41 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos