Little Boy-Girl 2 the New Girl Part 4 Roberta 1

Printer-friendly version

It was the first week of school. Robert Alan Smalls was walking through the front doors of Oak River Middle School. Now Robert eyes are grayish-blue with reddish-brown hair. He’s small for eighth grader well he’s the size of a fifth grader. He always wore jeans and a t-shirt. As he walks through the door he doesn’t see a smaller sixth grader and pushes her out of the way and as she fell to the floor there’s a squishing sound. Robert knew the sound all to well but stopped to help her up then he walked on. That wasn’t what got him in to trouble it was the comment that got him in to trouble. But the girl said that’s okay I should have watched where I was going.

The girl said my name is Rainy Bird. She has green eyes and blonde hair. Robert knew to shake hand when they are offered but he was mad. (Why you ask) well he wanted to wear his favorite shirt today but it was in the wash so his older sister said wear mine (his sister loves the same bands he does). Well he then went to get his lucky pair of jeans and they too were in the wash. Rose his sister tossed him a pair of her jeans there was a rose on the back pocket. Rose has ice blue eyes and red hair. Well he put them on and they didn’t fit quite right. Rose went to their little sister’s room of for something that will help the jeans to fit better. Of all things she came back with was a pair of panties but they where not plain white they had the power-puff-girls on them (bubbles mainly) and they were white.

The trouble started when he helped the girl up and a girl said nice panties little girl. The girl that was on the ground stood there as he turned and punched the seventh grade girl right in the nose. Once he did that he felt really bad and tried to say sorry but it was too late. He was sitting in the office waiting on the punishment that was coming to him. Being in the eighth grade meant nothing at the time but with his attitude he kinda knew they’d put him back in the seventh grade for a week or two. Well the principal said nine weeks in the seventh grade. He started to complain and then was told if he didn’t stop he be in the sixth grade.

Robert stopped when he heard that but was warned if he got into another fight he would find himself in the sixth grade. Robert said yes Sir. And he was sent to class. He just hoped he wasn’t in the class of the girl that he punched in the nose. Fate wasn’t kind to him as he walked in the girl was there and the only seat was the one next to her. He said SHIT a little too loud and got sent back to the office with the warning that he had two strikes left but another fight put him in the sixth grade. He walked back to the class and sat in the seat he was told to sit in. Things went well until lunch time and the teacher told him to help her with her tray witch he did.

A boy made the comment of (sissy boy) was heard across the lunch room but he just brushed it off. It was free time after they ate and Scooter the smart ASS came up and said it again. Then said a sissy like you should be in a skirt or maybe a dress. Robert said me in a skirt or dress you’re nuts. I know I’m in girls’ clothes it was that or come to school with nothing on. You necked I’ve seen you in the showers after Gym class your so small the little sixth grader that’s nothing but a baby would laugh at you. Well the girls had enough and told the boy to leave them alone. The day went well after that until they got off the bus. Scooter is the biggest sixth grader in the whole school. Scooter is Walker Patrick’s nickname that stuck ever since he was born. He told Robert he best come to school in a dress tomorrow or get his ASS kicked.

Robert haled off and decked Walker in the eye and then the jaw. He also knew Walker had a bad knee and kicked the side of it causing it to snap. Robert walked into the house and his sisters where there but mom and dad were at work until 6 for mom and 7 for dad. Robert went to his room to change and found a diaper an onesie. His older sister said mom said to put these on you when you got home because your bed was wet again this morning and we have guest staying from tonight until Monday morning. He didn’t want to fight but knew his little sister also wore diapers from the time she got home until the next morning. Plus there was a rule if she messed her diaper while she slept she had to wear it to school the next day. Robert knew she had messed herself last night because the panties he was wearing she had set out last night to wear today but couldn’t. After he was dressed he had his snack and did his homework. As he finished his homework he had to pee so he asked his sister to help him so he could go. She was about to help him when his mom walked in the door and said there’s my baby boy and baby girl. Lilly sat there playing with a baby doll and was changing its diaper. Lilly’s eyes and hair are brown. She then looks at Robert standing there dancing around saying I need to pee really bad mom.

His mom said “that’s what the diaper is for so just go ahead and go and Rose will change you or would you like Lilly to change you”. Robert decided if Rose or Lilly was going to change him he’ll give them something to change. You see not only did he have to pee he also had to poop. After Lilly changed her baby doll she knew she had to go potty to so she squatted down and went in her diaper. That’s when Robert did the same thing. Lilly sat down by him and wiggled in her messy diaper to make an even bigger mess and saw the load Robert had. Lilly then stood up and pushed him so he would fall on his butt. That set him off to trip Lilly. With her being 8 years old she started crying after Robert tripped had her. He then started crying as well. Being 14 years old and in a diaper he knew his life was over for sure. His sister Rose changed Lilly first then she let Lilly change Robert. Lilly got a big surprise a hard one to say. Rose knew how to get something like that to a size that will fit in a diaper. Lilly was shocked at how Rose did it.

Lilly asked “is it that easy to do”

Rose said “yes it is but there’s another way to do it and I’ll show you later on little sister.”

Meanwhile in the kitchen mom was setting up the new double highchair for Rain and Robert. Yes Robert’s mom found out about the fight and the other thing from that morning. That’s not the worst that was to come that will be found out at dinner. At six-thirty Rain and her mom and sister show up. They didn’t have a place yet but they had a guest room that was just like the master bed with a bathroom. At seven-o-clock Robert’s dad walks in with Rain’s dad. They both work construction and on the same job. In Rose’s room she has two twin XL beds in her room. Lilly slept in the room as well but in a crib but she didn’t care about that. Her sister was within teddy bear throwing distance if she needed her diaper changed. Rain’s Sister’s name is Star Light. Rain wondered where she was going to sleep but found out that the only other bed big enough was Robert’s. A queen sized bed. She really liked Robert and saw that his bottom was padded like hers. Rain also had a pacifier in her mouth giggling then she saw him. She then reached into her pocket and offered him a second pacifier she had. But she first pulled hers out to show him the part that was in his mouth. He took it and started sucking on it. Rain hugged him close and went to play in his room with his teddy bears for a bit.

Rain’s dad sat at one end with Rain’s mom to his left while Robert’s dad sat at the other end with Robert’s mom to his right with Rain and Robert between the moms. Across the moms sat Star and Rose with Lilly and Moon Beam between them. The parents talked about why they chose the schools their kids were in then talked about the bullying in that school. Then about the new school that just opened up. With a dress code that even the boys had to follow. The older girls were shocked that they too had to wear diapers if they went. That was yet to be seen. Robert was shaking really bad and let out a massive fart filling his diaper for the second time in less and two hours. Well he had wet it earlier in the meal but said nothing. The fart Robert let out was a chain reaction going Moon, Rain, Lilly, Star then Rose. Star’s mom said “Star did you make a stinky young lady.” Rose’s mom said “I think she did along with my Rose.” Rose and Star were embarrassed to the point they both ran from the table crying.

The next day at school Robert got in to yet another fight and was placed in the sixth grade. The principal said one more fight and you are out of this school. Rain picked that second to say what will get us kicked out faster than three fights. The principal said “hitting a teacher or staff” not thinking of what he said Rain slapped him and Robert kicked him. They both where sent home with orders not to return and their records will be sent to a school they chose. Not knowing that it’s the new school that won the girl’s pre-season open. It was his school that lost in the finals and he was upset but couldn’t fight the outcome and thought next year will be our year. Rainy and Robert weren’t the only two to be kicked out of school that day

At the High School Rose and Moon caused the same trouble that got Rain and Robert kicked out of their school. Just like a half hour later than their little sister and brother. The worst news came from the grade school when Lilly and Star were sent home for biting a teacher. Moon and Star has blue-gray eyes and sandy-blonde hair. Their records were sent to the school that takes kids that are nothing but trouble or so the other schools think that. The real reason was Lilly, Star, Rain, Robert, Rose and Moon all had learning disabilities that needed special help. And the fact they all wear diapers was not an issue but could when it came test time.

You see this school is the only one that treat all the kids the same be it boy or girl. They are all dressed the same.

This is the last chapter of Little Boy-Girl 2

up
56 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I tried, I really did.

I tried to read this, I really did, but there are so many missing words, misspelled words, wrong words, and other things that just make absolutely no sense that I gave up. Please proofread your work, or better yet get an editor.

Sorry....

....I ran my word program and it all checked out but I can pull this chapter and run it again and fix it or try to fix it on this site.

Wolf_0.jpg