Amie and Jamie - Chapter 18 - Breakfast of Champions

Printer-friendly version

We flew first class from San Antonio to Hobby Airport where my mom picked us up for the half-hour trip home. We took Amie to home and helped her get her bags in. As we left Amie’s house, my mom said, “Jamie, I have a surprise for you.”

“Mom, there is nothing I need … really.”

“It’s not actually something for you. I will tell you this much … I’ve been dating someone.”

“Really? Cool! What’s he like? What does he do? Does he …”

“Slow down! You’ll meet this person when we get home.”

“So what’s he like?”

“Well … totally different from your dad.”

“In what way?”

“In almost every way. You’ll see what I mean.”

We pulled up into the driveway at home and I left my bags in the car hurried into the house followed by my mom. I walked into the living room and mom’s new friend stood up to greet me.

From behind me, I heard my mom say, “Hannah, this is my daughter, Jamie. Jamie, meet my girlfriend, Hannah.”

I was speechless. Hannah was tall and slim. She had very short blonde hair which in no way detracted from her femininity, and wore a white tank top with no bra and blue jeans. You could see that her perfect figure was natural and not the result of underclothing squeezing her into shape. Her eyes were so dark that you couldn’t tell the pupil from the iris. Her lips looked like the models on TV in ads selling lipstick. In short … her face was as beautiful as her body. She held my hand and turned to my mom, “Marie, she’s more beautiful than I imagined.”

I tried to speak but choked. My mom stepped up and hugged me as I began to sob. “My goodness, Jamie, what is it? I can’t tell if you’re happy or sad.”

“I’m happy for you, mom.” I managed between sobs. “Ever since dad left, all you’ve done is work. You haven’t had anybody. Then when you told me you were dating, I was afraid we’d get another man in here that pees on the floor.”

Mom and Hanna laughed about that statement. Their laughter was infectious, and I found myself smiling. “Is Hanna gonna live with us.”

“Not right now. We’ll see how it goes.” They exchanged glances and smiled. “Let’s bring in your bags.”

Hanna held up her hand. “Hold on. I’ll get the bags. Ya’ll have some catching up to do.”

Our protests fell on deaf ears, so we went into the living room and sat down to talk.

As we sat down Mom looked at my chest and began, “Jamie, if you keep progressing at this rate you’re going to have trouble carrying them around!”

“It’s hereditary, Mom, I get ‘em from you. Thanks, Mom.” She smiled and shook her head as if there were a problem. “Is something wrong?” I asked.

“No,” she assured me, “it’s just so ironic. When you were born and they said ‘it’s a boy, I would never have imagined that someday you would be thanking me for your boobs.”

I had to smile about that, but I wanted to change the subject. “Where did you meet Hanna? She’s really beautiful, Mom. Is she a model?”
Mom smiled. “I’m sure she could be a model but no, she’s a trust fund kid. Her parents left her a bit of money and she has taught herself how to invest, and has multiplied her funds several times. She works from home on the computer. She came into the office to ask some questions about her investments. I can’t divulge a lot, but I can tell you she’s not in poverty. Yes, she’s beautiful and smart. I feel so good around her. I can’t explain it any better than that.”

Mom was in love! We talked. We talked school, work, Hanna, and Amie. By the time Hanna left and we quit talking, it was late. I could hardly wait to talk to Amie. We had the summer ahead of us and my now my mom was starting a new life.

As I lay down that night flashes of lightning lit up everything every minute or so followed by rumbling thunder. Threatening to most people … promising to a rain-lover like me. The interval between lightning and thunder kept getting shorter. Finally, a bright flash of lightning was followed immediately by a crash of thunder that seemed to shake the house. I could hear a deluge beginning outside. The lightning and thunder became less frequent, but the rain seemed to get harder. It was a perfect potion to promote sleep. I drifted off….

I was awakened by a hand gently stroking my face. I opened my eyes to see Amie lying next to me.

“Your mom let me in. You gonna sleep all day?”

The room was still dark. Why would Amie come wake me in the middle of the night? “What time is it?”

It's 8 AM!

It was still dark because the sky was overcast and it was still raining. “Wow! It’s been a while since I slept this late! The rain helps me sleep. It’s so peaceful.”

“Yeah, your mom is already gone to work. I thought we might go have a look at the Rice campus, but it’s raining so much that a lot of streets will probably soon be flooded.”

“The rain is great, ain’t it?”

“You’re away from school two days and your grammar starts slipping!”

“I’m from Texas. ‘Ain’t’ is a perfectly good word in Texas, just like ‘ya’ll’. Saying ‘ya’ll’ is much better than ‘you guys’ like they say up north, especially when there are no guys around.”

“You’re right. Forgive me. I guess I’ve been watching too much TV. Oh, well, we’re here alone. We have a whole day to kill. Whatever shall we do? Play chess? No, I’d kill you.” She was massaging my shoulders and was leaning over to put her face close to mine.
“I have an idea. For starters, you can quit teasing and kiss me.”

Her reply was a long, deep kiss. Her lips and her body were so warm. I could feel my heart beating. I wanted her closer to me. The only thing that separated us was clothing, so I reached down to the hem of my gown and pulled it over my head. Then I reached down and pulled my panties down to my knees and worked them the rest of the way off with my legs. She got up and pulled her shirt and jeans off that was it. She was naked. She got back in bed on top of me.

I protested, “Why do you get to be on top?”

“Shut up, bitch!” That was all the explanation I needed. Her weight on me … her tongue in my mouth … her breasts pressed against mine were wonderful.

Between kisses I whispered in her ear, “Can I at least have you for breakfast?” Without a word she turned around so she was facing the foot of the bed. I opened my legs as wide as I could. She did the same … offering me the best breakfast I had ever had. I thought of a term I had seen somewhere: “Breakfast of Champions”. I was pretty sure this breakfast no calories or fat.

Then Amie found my abbreviated penis and began to suck it as if she were trying to make it grow back. I reciprocated, wondering if, deep in her heart, she wanted a penis. Maybe not, but to say she had a positive reaction would be a huge understatement. It felt good to excite her. Amie was always in control until now. Of course, that was mutual. Even though I was somewhat in control of her, she was controlling me also. The stimulation was making my heart pound so that it could almost be heard. Finally, I reached a point where I thought I would lose consciousness. I let out a scream … then relaxed my entire body. I felt her relax as well.

It took several seconds to catch my breath. Amie turned back around and laid her head on the pillow next to mine. It was raining harder now, and I drifted into a peaceful sleep. We wouldn’t go visit the college today. We wouldn’t go shopping today. We wouldn’t go to the salon today. None of this means the day was a waste. Amie and I were in love and we were happy. After resting, we would make love again. No matter what happened in my life, I would remember this day.

up
144 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Like mother like daughter

Renee_Heart2's picture

Looks like Jamie gets it honest the looks & love for women Amie & Jamie TRULY love each other. THAT'S what matter & her mom loves HER new gf so life couldn't be better for eather ladies.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

No fat or calories

Jamie Lee's picture

Finding Hanna in the house was a surprise to Jamie, and she made it clear to her mom another man in the house was not wanted.

From the beginning of this story, it was made clear that Maria didn't have a life outside of the office. She might be known as a workaholic, putting in more time at the office than with her son.

Maria not spending a lot of time with Jamie before transitioning, could be due to two factors: that a boy was born instead of a girl, and because of the change in her husband before he left. And Maria may not have been aware she was acting in such a manner.

But now that she has Hanna in her kite, her life has to improve. As it improved when she first saw her daughter.

Rain can be very relaxing and calming, depending of the degree that it's falling. An entire years worth instantaneously is not fun, whereas a slow steady rain is enjoyable.

And what can two lovers do when their options are Kim item, have breakfast. A breakfast which contains only the fat possessed be each individual, and the calories they each possess. Of course this breakfast may burn calories, which will require replenishing, and cause new sensations which result from the flavors each bring.

And then there's lunch, dinner, and a bed time snack. Then bed time, but possibly with very little sleep.

Amie has been as good for Jamie as Jamie has been for Amie. At times they act like a couple who've been together for a number of years and know what the other is thinking or can finish the others' sentence.

Others have feelings too.