Discovering Erica: Chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

Discovering Erica
by TGTrinity
based on a story idea by dgenerateaaron

CHAPTER 2: "The Subtle Changes"

That night, Aaron couldn't stop thinking about the woman from the bar. Even as Heather he and Heather made love, the thoughts persisted.

"Oh my God, Aaron, just like that!" She squealed as he plunged his cock deep inside of her. He was finding a rhythm that was somewhat faster than they had typically shared, but it was paying off for heather. "Fuck, Aaron! You're an animal tonight! Oh!"

Being inside of the love of his life was amazing, and with each thrust he could feel her gripping him harder and harder. Aaron leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth, their tongues wrapping around each others like they were still in middle school.

"Yes! Fuck me just like that, Aaron!" Heather's heels were digging into Aaron's back, and her nails were beginning to dig into his skin as well.

The pain only spurned Aaron on, who was now thrusting into Heather as if it was his last opportunity to do so. Her breasts bounced underneath him with each plunge, and the look on her face told him that she was ready to cum.

"Yes! Fuck yes!" He felt the familiar feeling of his orgasm building, and soon he was unloading deep inside of her. "Oh!!! Yes!!!"

They stayed wrapped in each others arms long after their sexual high had been reached. Aaron found himself panting like he had just ran a marathon, and their bodies were slick with sweat. "Holy shit," Heather said as she kissed his neck lovingly, "that was amazing."

"You're telling me..."

"I mean, it was like you were possessed," she added with a smile.

He rolled off of her and pulled her body close to him. "I know... I don't know what came over me."

"Maybe it was that curse," Heather said, chuckling a bit as she did. Arron didn't respond to her, and soon they were resting peacefully in each others arms.

The next morning, Aaron was not thinking about the amazing night of passion he and Heather had shared. Instead his only thought as he looked in the mirror was that of bewilderment.

He was different.

It was definitely his reflection in the mirror, but it was like he was seeing himself for the first time. Subtle changes abounded, from his lightly puffed nipples to the sudden disappearance of most of the hair on his chest. "Hey, Heather," he called from the bathroom, "could you come here a sec?"

She shambled into the bathroom, yawning. As her vision swam back into focus, sleep flew from her as she stared at the figure in front of her.

"Yeah, honey?"

"Is something off about me?"

Heather looked at her boyfriend and took him in. He was wearing a pair of black boxers, as he typically did, and his naked chest was still firm and chiseled like the rest of his body. Maybe she was still on a high from the previous night's sexcapades, but she found him to be simply irresistible. "You look great, honey..." She was reaching a hand into his boxers as he continued to take himself in.

"I mean, doesn't my hair look longer?"

She looked and saw his blonde curls were probably in need of a trim, but nothing super out of the ordinary. "I can give you a quick trim before you leave for work," she said as she wrapped her hand around his stiffing cock.

He was ignoring her advances, still fixated on his reflection. "And my chest... It looks like I just waxed it."

"I like it," she said with a wicked grin as her free hand moved across his pecs. When her fingers reached his nipple, he felt a sudden jolt of pleasure.

"Oh, shit!" He said as he backed up into her, the feeling being more than he had felt before.

"Wow, someone's super sensitive this morning."

"I mean, stop..." She was now rubbing his nipples, and he was losing the ability to think. Soon they were on the floor of the bathroom going it at again, and Aaron was no longer thinking about the little changes anymore.

As Aaron sat at his work desk thinking about who insatiable he and Heather had been in the morning, he found himself tapping his nails on the desk. He was paralegal at a local firm, and looking over a file for his superior. Soon the tapping on the desk sounded different, as Aaron looked down to see that the nails on his fingers had grown greatly. In fact, his hand looked different as well, with longer fingers and the hair from his knuckles missing.

"Aaron?"

He looked up to see his boss, Will Gresham, standing in the door way. "Yes?"

"Are you still up for basketball tonight?" Will asked. They were about the same age, only Aaron got into the law game long after college while Will got in the firm early.

"Yeah," Aaron said, forgetting about his odd fingers.

"Great," Will said with a smile while he lingered in the doorway for a moment. "Are you on a diet or something?"

"No, why?"

"Looks like you've dropped a few pounds, is all. Either way, I'm psyched about tonight." And then he was gone, leaving Aaron alone to think about what he had said. He brought his hands up to his face and rubbed it hard before running his hands through his hair. Again he swore his hair had grown, and not only that, but he felt as if he suit was a size too large.

Aaron's work throughout the rest of the day was dull, but he was on edge with every personal encounter. No one seemed to notice any change with him, other than his lack of stubble, which he easily explained away with a new razor. Even so, his nerves were on fire in every conversation, hoping no one would notice.

The work day finally passed without incident.

Well, almost.

After his lunch break, Aaron's hair began to grow again, in a visible manner. As it slowly lengthened, he noticed it had also darkened a shade, and looked more like a "dirty" blonde than his usual golden hair. After much effort, he was able to hand-curl the extra lengths of hair into his normal hairdo. Afterwards, no one seemed to question his slightly darker hair, and work finished smoothly, as usual.

It wasn't until Aaron arrived at the gym near his firm that he got really concerned. He was in the men's changing room, and while he undid his shirt he could see his pecs had puffed up enough that more resembled a pair of breasts.

"What the fuck!" Aaron stammered as he quickly buttoned his shirt back up.

Will appeared from around the corner, already in his gym clothes. "Hey, why aren't you changing?"

Aaron thought about the question, knowing that Will had no idea of the real changing he was experiencing. "Heather called, and she needs me to head home."

"Women, am I right?" Will asked with a knowing smile before waving Aaron off. The drive through downtown Knoxville was an easy one, but he almost got into a few fender benders as he was lost in thinking about his changes. He wasted no time in parking in his assigned parking place and running up the stairs to the apartment.

Heather heard the slam of the door and came out of the kitchen like there was a fire. "Jesus, is everything... Holy shit." In front of her was her boyfriend, only he was definitely different.

"You see it now, don't you?"

"I... What's happening to you?"

"I don't know, but my hair has grown at least an inch..."

"And it's darker," Heather said as she walked up to inspect him closer. "Here, get into the bedroom," she asked as she pulled him into the room. Soon she had removed all clothes from him, and was taking in all of the changes. "God, you're a little shorter than me now," she said as she stood next to him.

"I am?"

"Yeah, and your... God, Aaron..."

"How is this happening!? Is this... Am I cursed? Was that woman last night for real?"

Heather, very much a realist, tried to help by explaining, "It doesn't really matter how it's happening, though. We just need to focus on how to fix it, or cover it up."

"Okay," Aaron agreed. "What exactly does it look like is happening?"

Heather thought for a moment. "It looks like you are slowly becoming a woman."

Aaron looked over himself. His chest was swollen, he had longer hair, he had lost some muscle definition, and he was a bit shorter. It fit perfectly with the typical female features versus their male counterparts. He was at least a little relieved to see his penis was still intact, but he could tell it was slightly smaller.

"What are you doing!?" Aaron asked as he saw his girlfriend reach for her phone.

"We need to document this, Aaron. We need to know exactly what is changing and how fast."

"So we can stop it?" Aaron asked, although he knew she couldn't know how to do such a thing.

"So we can deal with it," she said as she stepped up to him and kissed him hard on the mouth. "God, even your lips are plumper."

Even in the arms of his girlfriend, he found his confidence wavering. "I... I'm scared, Heather."

She kissed him again, this time for longer and with more emotion. "I'm right here, Aaron... And we're going to figure this out together..."

///// To Be Continued

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I really hope that Estella

I really hope that Estella did not curse Aaron to become a bimbo or sex fiend, as she has already gone so overboard by even cursing him in the first place. I also believe she also caused great harm to Heather by cursing her boyfriend and forcing him to change into a woman, as neither of them were at fault in anything.

"I... I'm scared, Heather."

poor guy. And his jerk friend who really was the problem gets off scott free?

DogSig.png

I hope Heather is able to

I hope Heather is able to understand Aaron's fear and frustrations and let love live, otherwise Aaron is going to have a horrible time in the near future.

And this witch needs to pay a price times three for hurting an innocent person!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

One Word

WOW!!!!!!!!

Wolf_0.jpg