Cosplay Adventure – Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The next day after a shower I put my makeup on and found a pair of leggings that Jane had left behind. I went downstairs and Sarah was in the kitchen eating some cereal. She looked at me and said, “Ok, I need to teach you daytime makeup.” She had a point.

So through the day we just chatted and she showed me some different looks and I decided to move in to Jane’s old room. The rent was cheaper here, and it would also make cosplay a lot easier. She had way more experience in making costumes than I did. We also chatted about what we could wear. I really wanted to do the Princess Leia slave girl thing, but knew there would be a lot of them going like already. We decided to do the Sucker Punch outfits again and maybe look for some anime as well. I looked through Jane’s old costumes and found a Wonder Woman and Sarah had a Catwoman so that was day two sorted. We needed to decide quickly for the last day.

I went home in the evening and got some well needed rest, thankful as well that Jane left a pair of jeans as I didn’t want to wear my cargo trousers for some reason.

The next day at work I was open about what I did and what we were doing (apart from getting fingered and kissing a guy). I hadn’t posted any photos yet to Facebook, that was for tonight, but I showed them the ones I had on my phone. John couldn’t believe it, but the girls on my team thought it was great and that I looked good. As they flipped through the photos they saw the ones from the evening and realised I’d gone out as Amy. They also saw one of me sitting on a guys a lap and his hands on my leg, but I said nothing about it when asked, I just shrugged. It was no big deal.

John kept looking at the pictures then back at me and finally said, “You make a hot girl!” I think I blushed.

The girls then said that they were having a girls night out on Wednesday and I could join them as Amy. I explained that I’m borrowing clothes so if they really want me to come then I need to speak to Sarah first, but they pretty much all offered to lend me stuff. I was really flattered, but nervous of it.

When I told Sarah, she said it was a great idea, so I told the girls yes.

Wednesday after work I went to Sarah’s to get ready, raided both Jane’s and Sarah’s wardrobe and found a skin-tight bandage dress that looked good. I jumped in the bath, gave my legs and armpits a going over, and started getting ready. She was sitting down drinking hot chocolate and relaxing.

Although the girls said she could come I didn’t tell her that until I was ready. I wanted this to be about everyone at work being comfortable with me cosplaying as a girl and if the girls were on board, the rest should settle down easily enough.

Monica from work picked me up and was stunned when she saw me in the purple skin-tight dress, with cleavage on show. I told her how great she looked in her LBD. I’d been tempted by one myself that evening, but when I saw this, I just knew. We jumped in the car with Jenny, and went to the bar before the club.

It was a typical girls night out, we drank, danced, flirted with guys (I’d learnt how to do that at the con), and had a great time. I got home about 2am and after taking off my makeup went to bed.

At half seven Sarah woke me, telling me I had to get ready. I didn’t have enough time to get home to get work clothes, annoyed I’d slept through my alarm. Sarah pointed out I still had my hair in as well. I asked her to tell them I’d be late, but a cunning grin came over her face.

At ten to nine I got out of Sarah’s car, swinging my legs out so that no one could look up my skirt. I took my pass out of my handbag and hung it round my neck; thankfully it didn’t have my picture on it. Our heels clipped on the tarmac as we walked across the car park. I’d gone for a light smoky look on my eyes during the day. I was wearing a cream roll neck jumper and an above the knee pencil skirt. Sarah talked me into wearing stockings as well, I wish she hadn’t because as soon as I got in the car I was having to pull the skirt down to cover them.

We walked in and I got out off the lift on my floor, opened the door to the office and walked in. As I walked down the open plan area to my desk, a few heads were turning to check out the new girl. When I put my handbag down on my desk, realisation hit people and they smiled. The girls from last night looked up when I was pointed out and came over to say hi. I explained why I was dressed like this and the girls thought it was great. Even my manager was ok with it once I explained to her. She complimented me on my look and asked if I’d be doing it again.

I said, “Only if I over sleep and still have the hair in.” I wondered over to grab a coffee from the machine and when I got back John was sitting at his desk and hadn’t spotted my handbag. I sat down and said morning in my Amy voice.

“Alright.” He said without looking up. Right, I went to all this effort and that’s how you’re acting! Ok, try this then.

“Did you have a nice evening last night?” I purred at him. Jenny sitting opposite was trying hard not to laugh.

“Yeah, it was alright.” He replied then half looked up. He did a double take and I swung my chair round to face him and crossed my legs. My skirt rode up and my stocking tops were on clear view to him.

His jaw dropped open and he kept looking me up and down, lingering at my legs a lot. He couldn’t form words until he finally said, “Huh?”

We all laughed, with me covering my mouth, I knew I had to be ultra feminine today. I quickly explained to him and from then on it was a normal day. I did tease him a lot through the morning with my legs and at one point I scooted forwards on my chair so the skirt rose up even more and the stockings were on full show, along with my thong. I saw a little movement in his trousers then, and decided to see how much more I could do.

I carried on talking, flirting and gently rubbing my legs together. Jenny was half watching with a smile on her face as I was making John more and more hard. When I’d got him where I wanted, I pretended to notice my stockings and slowly tugged my skirt back down. Then I asked him to go and get me a coffee. I half looked away and saw him have a quick rearrange to try and hide his erection, and then he took my cup from me and stood up. That’s when I asked him a question so his crotch was at face level to me, and I leant forward so I was looking up at him. I put a hand on his hip and thanked him for being such an angel and I saw it grow a bit more.

He walked away and Jenny and me looked at each other but before we could say anything he came back, so I thanked him and let my hand touch his for just a bit too long. When he had sat down I got a text from Jenny.

Jenny – OMG he wants to fuck you!
Me – I know! I’m going to tease him all day now.
Jenny – You so should. See if you can get him to ask you out.
Me – No! I can’t do that to him!
Jenny – Get him to take you to a movie or to dinner!
Me – No, he’ll expect a kiss at the end of the night, or worse, a blow job!
Jenny – So, what’s wrong with that? He’s kinda cute.
Me – I’ve never done anything like that before!
Jenny – So what? You could do it, it’s easy. The taste isn’t so bad, make sure he eats strawberries, then it’s really nice.
Me – Really?
Jenny – Yeah, about half an hour or so before.

Just then John asked me a question but I wasn’t really listening. “Sorry, I was just texting, what was that?” I asked. He sort of cleared his throat and I saw Jenny hold her hand up to her mouth and stick her tongue in her cheek.

John said, “Did you want to grab a coffee lunchtime? We could go to that new place round the corner?” He was blushing and I realised he was asking me out.

“Sure, that would be good.”

Jenny – Feed him strawberries!

I poked my tongue out at her, grabbed my bag and said I was meeting Sarah for a cigarette. Outside I told her what happened and asked for advice. She suggested I experiment with him, so long as it doesn’t affect the working relationship.

When I got out the lift on my floor, Jenny was waiting for me and dragged me into the ladies. We quickly checked we were alone then she asked what I was going to do and what did Sarah say? I told her and she gave me a hug saying, “Keep the teeth out of the way when you go down.”

Back at my desk the next hour passed in quiet work, then John asked me if I was ready. I looked at him and turned the chair to face him again, I wanted him to see the stockings again. “Yep. Let me visit the ladies to freshen up and I’ll meet you downstairs.” A quick touch up of the makeup and we were walking to the coffee shop.

It was really sweet when he held the door open for me, and insisted on paying for the coffee. I saw a cheesecake they had and asked for that cheekily, because of what was on it.

We sat down and he asked about the comic con and I told him a bit more as they brought over the cheesecake. After the first bite I told him how good it was and fed him some from my fork, then gently used the napkin to wipe his lips. From then on we shared it with me feeding it to him. When we got to the strawberry, I fed it to him, pointing out he deserved it for buying it.

The next bit I was going to feed him had a lot of whipped cream on it and a devilish idea came over me. As I got close to his mouth I tipped the fork slightly and it fell off. Right onto his trousers, very close to the bulge he had. He half jumped in surprise, but I was ready, I grabbed a napkin, and gently wiped it up. Then I grabbed another, and with one hand held his leg, and I licked the napkin then wiped away the mark.

I could see how awkward he felt, but knew he was enjoying the attention, so I shuffled closer and my skirt rode up again. I moved my hand and my fingers touched his hard penis. I kept cleaning his trousers and pretended I hadn’t noticed his dick. Another move and now he can see my thong, I even opened my legs a bit so he could have a better view. I also moved my hand and now I’m holding his penis through his trousers.

I looked him in the eye and said, “We don’t want to leave a stain there when we go back.” And I gave him my best flirtatious smile. “Last bit.” I said.

With the napkin I now gently wiped it across his erection. I wanted him to know I knew and I was OK with it. I suggested we go for a walk in the park opposite if he wanted to, and we got up. He held his jacket in front of him as we went out before putting it on.

We walk along carrying our coffee. All I could think about was I had feed him a strawberry and could I do it now? I suggested we walk along a track that went through some trees, and he said yes. It was really hard in the heels, I had to walk carefully to stop them sinking in. When we were out of sight and quite remote I pretended to trip so I could stumble and drop the coffee. He helped me stand upright and I looked in his eyes.

“Thank you.” I said and kissed his cheek. He didn’t pull away. I put my hand on his chest and then let it feel down his body until I was holding his erection again, all the time looking him in the eyes. I gave him a gentle kiss on the lips and our tongues played softly with each other. I pulled away and said I didn’t want to get lipstick on him, “or at least not on your lips.”

I undid the zip on his trousers and reached in, freeing the monster within. I crouched down; I was worried about laddering my stocking. And kissed the tip. Then I licked it gently, and started to run my tongue along the length, running it over the head, giving him a lot of attention.

Finally I was ready, I opened my mouth and engulfed his cock in my mouth. I heard him give an intake of breath as he filled my mouth. All I could think was ‘how great this felt and tasted’, ‘it was so much better than I could have imagined’, ‘I think I like men now’, ‘I hope no one comes along’, ‘I need to learn how to deep throat’, and ‘I can’t wait to taste his cum’.

I started to feel his cock swell in my mouth and he was trying to push into my mouth. I had one hand wrapped round his cock, the other on his bum as he emptied his balls into my mouth. The hot sweet taste of it was amazing!

I swallowed it all and collected the dribble that ran down my chin before licking him clean. I put his now deflated but still very sweet penis back in his trousers admiring the lipstick on it as I did him up before I stood. I made him hold the mirror of my compact as I repaired my makeup. We walked back, chatting normally but not mentioning what just happened until we got in the lift.

“Thank you.” He said. I smiled at him and had a quick feel of his penis.

“Thank you too.” I said.

We sat back down at our desks and started working. Jenny looked at me so I checked my phone.

Jenny – What happened?
Me – He only had one strawberry. I couldn’t taste it. I’ll feed him more next time.
Jenny – I so knew it!
Me – I can’t wait for more. We’re going to see a film tonight ☺

--------
Feedback welcome. Also, if anyone can tell me how to link this story to part 1 I'd be really grateful. x

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Been a female now, what 4

Been a female now, what 4 days and on the first day got a good fingering and now giving blowjobs to a co-worker? Just a tad too fast in my book.
Should have waited until at least the 5 date.