BKR Case #101-8 "Boys Will Be Girls" Part 5

Printer-friendly version

" But, I am a boy!" screamed Jill.

"You don't look like one now" laughed Tracy.

"What am I going to do for a month?

"You are an attractive girl. You can figure it out" said Tracy

Chapter 5

"Jill"

Jill screamed in frustration as she tried to draw a straight line with her eyeliner pencil. Tracy knew she would have to

help or they would never make it in time. She got Jill calmed down and proceeded to help her.

"Relax Sis! You are new to this and it takes some practice"

I don't think I will ever get used to this" Jill whined.

" It took me a little while to catch on when I started wearing makeup"

" You were born a girl and I wasn't"

"Girls don't come out of the womb automatically knowing how to do this. Mothers have to teach us how"

"I can show you some pictures of when I was a little girl. Mom laughed herself silly the first time I ever got into her

makeup" Tracy laughed.

"I still don't know if I can do this?"

" You don't have much choice in the matter"

" I know what I did was wrong and I now see Kelly in a whole new light"

"I know that it will be hard, but I think you will come out of this a better person. You were headed for trouble with the

attitude you had".

" I am going to try to go with the flow. Who knows? I may get to understand girls better" said Jill.

" That's the spirit!" said Tracy.

"Let's get going. We don't want to be late"

They drove to school and parked in the student lot. Jill could feel the cool breeze move around her legs as she walked.

Her denim skirt was so much warmer with a pair of tights on. She wore a pink turtle neck that showed off her D cups.

Her black flats were so much better than the heels she had on the first day. They got inside and she joined the other

girls. Michelle was the last to arrive and she looked amazing. It made Jill jealous that Michelle could make it look so

easy.

" You all look wonderful!" said Kelly.

"It is amazing what a little makeup, clothes and lessons can do," said Michelle.

" There is so much more to being a girl than that. It is an attitude" Kelly explained.

"Some may impersonate, but they never develop the right mindset. You all seem to be getting it."

They walked to their lockers and Jill noticed that Bill Jensen was looking at her like she was a Porter House steak ready to be devoured by a hungry wolf. She tried to relax, but she knew that every boy at James Madison looked like they wanted to get into her panties. She had to giggle at that one. Just five days before, Joe had been the one doing the same thing.

They walked into homeroom and Jill noticed that they were all starting to blend in as one of the girls. She even started chatting with Marie Dawson about makeup and other things girls liked. When she was Joe, Jill had tried to get Marie to go out with him. She told him that she didn't date hate mongers and bullies. Jill hoped to get to know her better and then she could have a better chance when she returned to being Joe.

Lunch was another reminder of her new status as a girl. Jill just accepted it as best she could. Melissa Rose called them over and she introduced the other girls at her table. They knew about them already, but they never really had the chance to know what they liked or disliked. Jill made notes to herself so that Joe would have an advantage over the other guys that tried to ask them out. She played it like it was a recon mission into hostile territory. She had to laugh to herself when she thought about how hostile they had really been to Joe and it really was true.

The day flew by and at last it was time to go home. Tracy met her outside and they walked to her car. They drove home and changed clothes. Tracy got a call from Stacy and they decided to head to the Mall. She told Jill to go get ready and they met Stacy and Sarah there at four.

"Do we want to grab a Coke at the food court? asked Jill and Tracy .

" That sounds like a plan. It would give us a chance to scope out some cute guys" agreed Stacy.

"Are you nuts?!!! screamed Jill.

" We aren't Gay" Sarah added.

" Go look in the mirror girls. Do you think the guys see two guys and two girls or four girls?" asked Tracy.

" But I'm a boy!!! screamed Jill

" You don't look like one now" laughed Tracy.

" What am I going to do for a month?"

"You are an attractive girl. You can figure it out said Tracy.

" Oh My God!!! Here come Josh Ryan" squealed Stacy.

"How are you ladies doing?" asked Josh.

"We are doing fine and you?" asked Tracy

"Who are these two lovely ladies?"

"This is Tracy's sister Jill and my sister Sarah" said Stacy.

Nice to meet you both! My name is Josh.

Both "girls" sat there petrified while Josh continued to chat with Stacy and Tracy.

They both prayed that this nightmare would end soon. They caught something about a quadruple date for Friday, but they

were a little slow in realizing what their sisters were planning until Josh told them he would see them all later.

" What did you just do to us?" Jill screamed.

" We just wanted to have some fun on Friday night" said Stacy.

"Have you forgotten a couple of details about two of us?" said Sarah.

" I don't mean for you to have sex with them. It is just dinner and a movie with four cute guys" said Tracy.

" I won't go!" said Sarah flatly.

" Me neither!" Jill insisted.

" You will unless you want some pictures to be accidentally forwarded to Josh's email" stated Stacy.

You wouldn't dare! said Jill and Sarah horrified!

"Oh Yes! stated Tracy.

" Whatever works" added Stacy.

"Why are you doing this? Sarah asked.

" We want you to experience what it is like for a girl to date" said Stacy.

"Why?

"It is part of being a girl" insisted Tracy.

They left the Mall and rode home in silence. Sarah and Jill were so angry that they could have clawed the eyes out of

both sisters. They got home and Jill stomped up to her room and slammed the door in Tracy's face.

It took a few hours for her to cool off enough to come out. She didn't speak to Tracy the rest of the evening. Their

father was livid that Tracy would put her in that situation. Her mother thought it was funny and it would serve as a good

learning experience.

"What the hell were you thinking?" thundered Bill Reynolds.

" Of all the situations that you could put your brother in. It was incredibly stupid"!

" Dad, I just wasn't thinking!" cried Jill.

" That's right you weren't. Do you realize what could happen? He could be beaten up or killed" insisted Dad.

"Calm down Bill. Nothing will happen if she is there with him."

"I promise that Jill will be alright" said Tracy.

"She/He better be or you are grounded for a month" stated Mr. Reynolds.

Jill finished her homework and got ready for bed. Tracy knocked on her door, but she was still not ready to forgive.

Maybe things would settle down in the morning.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Boys Will Be Girls-5 : Very Interesting Jengrl

The new girls coerced into going out on a date can cause trouble. No doubt a bit of revenge is the motive here. I am waiting to see what sort of trouble happens here.
May Your Light Forever Shine

    Stanman
May Your Light Forever Shine

Their Own Selfish Desires

jengrl's picture

Stacy and Tracy were so caught up in mooning over Josh that they failed to think of the negative ramifications of setting up the date. Their own selfish desires overrode any concern for Jill and Sarah. They threatened blackmail, because they were afraid that he would cancel the date if his three buddies didn't have dates. There is a bit of revenge in there as well, but that will be brought up later.

Hugs,

Jenn

PICT0013_1_0.jpg

Pretty nasty... There is

Pretty nasty... There is payback and there is abused trust. Family members shouldn't pull shit like this.

thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

boys will be girls#5

wow verry interesting and sweet.
[email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing