Tight Knit - Volume 1: Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

TG Themes: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

TKtitle.jpg
Jesse pulls one stunt too many,
and finds himself in more trouble
than he can possibly imagine.

Tight Knit

Volume 1

Part 1

By Taylor Ryan
Copyright© 2016 Taylor Ryan
All Rights Reserved.

Volume 1: Part 1

All of my life I did some pretty stupid things to try to fit in. I would climb the big oak tree without thinking about how I would get down. If the local lake froze over, I'd be the first to see if it was safe to skate on. Other kids would look on, amazed I could do back flips from the swing set. Meanwhile, I did my best to hide the scrapes and bruises I acquired learning to do them. Yes, I was the risk taker; the daredevil.

And then it all went to shit…

It was late spring, near the end of my eighth grade year, and I had been riding on three years of unabated rebelliousness. I'd been suspended so much that I knew my teachers hated me. My grades had slipped from As to Ds. Most of the other kids thought it was cool when I pulled off a huge stunt. Otherwise they were disgusted by me, and thought I was a total ass. Which even I knew was true. The one friend I had in the world was on her last leg with me; and I knew that as well.

A major problem of mine happened to be denial. I knew most of the kids hated me, and never denied that fact. They weren't really my friends. Whenever they suckered me in to doing something, it was usually for their benefit. Usually it would be to my detriment. I was pretty good at not getting caught. However, when I did, I got caught in the worst situations. Still, my denial that I could somehow "win" friends kept me going.

"Yo, Jesse James!"

I looked up at the red-faced kid, as I walked down the aisle of the bus toward him. "I told you to stop calling me that, Brandon," I said, taking a seat across from him.

"What's wrong with it?" Brandon asked. "You're like that famous outlaw."

"No," I said. "Because my last name isn't James. And I've never robbed a train."

"Whatever," Brandon said. "Did you get them?"

"Not exactly," I said.

About a week ago, Brandon had asked me to do a rather daring thing. It ran the risk of putting my friendship with Erin in jeopardy. She happened to be that one friend in the world that I mentioned. Brandon gave me a pretty tall order, that not only involved stealing, but also numerous other things. Among those were invasion of privacy, destroying someone's trust, and quite possibly embarrassment for the victim. In some sick twisted way, the risk kind of excited me.

"I knew you were a chicken shit," Brandon scoffed.

"Not entirely," I said. "I didn't completely fail."

Brandon sat up excitedly. He looked like a dog about to start panting from the heat. "So you got her panties?"

"No," I said, lowering my voice. "I managed to get something else though." I pulled the article of clothing slightly out of my school bag.

Brandon reached over and touched the item briefly. "Why the hell would you grab those?"

I shrugged. "I panicked a little," I admitted. "Grabbed the first thing in the drawer."

Brandon rolled his eyes. "Weak," he said, sitting back in his seat.

"Aren't you going to take them?"

"The hell do I want with them?" Brandon asked. "You keep them."

"I don't want them!" I said, shoving the clothing back into my bag.

"Well… then… give them back to your girlfriend," Brandon said.

"She's not…"

I shook my head, and retreated back to my seat. There was no point in arguing. Brandon had already tuned me out. I failed to deliver, and therefore failed to "win" a friend. It wasn't the first time I failed, and definitely wouldn't be the last. Pulling the zipper closed on my bag, I sat back and stared out of the window. No big deal. I'd be home soon, and could put all of this behind me.

After a short quiet ride, the bus eventually pulled into my neighborhood. My father and I lived seemingly well. By no means did we live in the richest area of town. One could call our dwelling fairly humble. It had pretty much everything we needed. There were two bedrooms, one and a half baths, a kitchen and a living room. Outside, we had a patch of grass, and enough room to squeeze my father's construction truck into the drive.

Inside the house was where we spent the money, or rather my father's money. My father, being content with four walls and a roof over our heads, had no problem splurging on a nice entertainment system. At least no problem getting one for himself. He had to watch his NASCAR and baseball, after all. That's not to say he never bought me anything nice. My room had always been furnished with the latest in gaming technology. If I only had friends to play with, it would've been awesome.

The bus screeched to a halt outside of my house. I gathered up my bag and rose from my seat. Taking one last look at Brandon, I knew he didn't have another word to say to me. His face contorted into one of disgust, and he quietly shook his head. I rolled my eyes as I turned toward the aisle. As I stepped off the bus, I was somewhat relieved that Brandon hadn't hurled an insult at me before my departure.

I reached my front door by the time the bus rolled away. My father's truck was gone, so I figured he was on a job. He usually worked until sundown on most nights. So it left me with a lot of alone time after school. Actually I had way more alone time than that, as my father never really spent time with me. Sure, he was home at nights, but he usually left me to my own devices.

Devices were usually the first thing I went to when I got home; gaming devices that is. I tossed my bag onto my bed, and flopped down on my beanbag chair. After switching my television and game console on, I sat back and pulled out my headset. At least I had online friends. Well… they were my friends until I kicked their asses at the latest first person shooter. I tended to rub it in a lot when I won.

"What's up asshole?" a familiar voice asked, as I got into a game lobby.

"Not much, Striker," I said. "Just got home from school."

"School is for losers," Striker responded. "More fun to sit at home and blow shit up."

"Yeah…" I said. "And smoke yourself retarded."

"Yeah, fuck you," Striker said. "You're lucky you're on my team. I've been lighting it up today, son."

"Please. The only thing you light up is a joint."

A long moment of silence passed without Striker giving a response. I cracked a grin, thinking I had won our little exchange. The game progressed to a loading screen, and hung there for several minutes. Eventually I got kicked from the match. Then I got kicked out of multiplayer mode completely. I exited back to the dashboard, and noticed I wasn't connected to anything online.

"Shit," I said, tossing my headset to the side. "Fucking internet…"

After twenty minutes of checking, and resetting equipment, I finally gave up on the internet. I returned to my room and shut everything down. Then I sat down on my bed, and yanked my school bag over to me. For a fleeting moment my mind told me to do my homework. This notion lasted only to the point of getting the bag unzipped. I changed my mind and tossed the bag onto the floor. The article of clothing I'd stolen from Erin briefly caught my eye.

"Why didn't that prick take these?" I asked of nobody, while reaching down to retrieve the object in question. "Now I just have to toss them."

I yanked the piece of clothing from my bag. Balling them up in my fist, I took a stroll over to the garbage can. My hand moved out toward it. Then I stopped. For several minutes I stood there and stared at the loose pieces of material hanging between my fingers. Something told me I should probably return them to Erin. More particularly without her knowing I had taken them.

My hand slowly opened. The soft creamy material burst forth like a flower opening its petals. A piece of it spilled out of my hand and flopped down; dangling in the open air. I couldn't pull my eyes off of the tights dangling in my hand. They held some kind of appeal. They were dainty… soft… so feminine. For some reason I felt a sudden urge to feel them on my body. I recoiled and tossed the tights far away from me.

"What the hell was that?" I asked, looking at the discarded tights. "Why would I think that?"

I backed away. Eventually the back of my legs caught the edge of my bed. I lost my balance and quickly found myself sitting. Leaning forward onto my knees, I looked over at the tights again. As I continued to stare, my body continued to lean. Mindlessly I removed my sneakers and socks. I rose to my feet again. By the time I reached the other side of my room, I had removed my shorts and briefs. My shirt fell to the floor behind me.

Seconds later I stood holding the soft tights I had so carelessly tossed away. I studied them more carefully. Slowly they became an object of desire. They were so soft, and creamy looking. There were two distinct patterns running the length of them. One pattern consisted of what looked like interlinking diamonds. The other pattern was a ribbed piping that alternated with the diamonds. I held them in my hand for so long. Somehow I couldn't put down those cable knit tights.

"Well I guess it wouldn't hurt to just try them on," I whispered, as I looked dumbly at the tights.

Any hint of concern flew from my mind. I found myself sitting back on the edge of my bed. My hands slowly worked one of the legs into a bunched up coil. I watched myself dip my toes into the center. By the time I had slipped the tights up to my knee on one side, I brainlessly set about on the other side. I stood up, slowly pulling the tights over my knees. They slid up my thighs and over my butt. Before I knew it, my fingers yanked out of them, and the waistband snapped against my skin. Oddly enough, they fit me perfectly.

Suddenly I felt lightheaded. I plopped back down on my bed. My hands instinctively reached for my thighs. The material of the tights felt so good beneath my hands. I looked out over my feet. For some reason it turned me on to see my lower body encased in the tights. They embraced my legs like a soft, warm hug. Everything just all of a sudden felt so good.

Then it all felt so horribly wrong. My lightheadedness turned to a staggering dizziness. Something gnawed at my stomach, as if from the inside of me. I felt sick. The room began to rock back and forth. The sound of rushing water filled my ears, and my head felt stopped up.

Immediately I pulled my hands from where they were, and tried to push myself from my bed. In my mind I thought I better get to the toilet quick, or I would be vomiting all over my bedroom. That's when the floor grew closer and closer, before I landed with a thud upon it. I couldn't move. My whole body seized. The light in the room slowly dimmed until it reached complete darkness.

Some time later I jumped to the sound of a car door slamming. I cautiously pushed myself to my knees. For a moment I couldn't figure out why I was on the floor, but then it dawned on me. I had passed out. I looked to the window. It wasn't dark outside yet, so the car door slamming probably wasn't my father. I still had time to get myself sorted out.

My hands came to rest on my thighs. Beneath my fingers, I felt the textured material of the tights. Then I suddenly remembered all that had happened. I had put on Erin's tights and was about to get friendly with them. "I really am an ass," I thought to myself, as I reached for my bed to steady my ascent. "Now I'll probably have to wash them."

I rose to my feet. Instantly I realized something was different. Perhaps I was losing my mind, but various things around my room seemed off. My bed seemed higher. Posters on my wall seemed to not match up with my normal eye level. I felt slightly unbalanced, and at some point I wondered if my legs were working properly. They felt a bit tingly, as if they'd fallen asleep on me.

"Wow, I must've hit the floor hard…" I jumped back a step. My hands instantly reached for my mouth. "What the hell?!" I jumped again at the sound. "What is wrong with my voice?"

One thing I had been so proud of, had to be my voice lowering this year. While my body paced itself with puberty, my voice jumped out to an early lead. Now it seemed as high as it was before puberty hit. Maybe even higher. I rubbed my throat, and quickly stumbled to the kitchen; thinking a glass of water would make it go back to normal. My entire body felt sore, as if I'd been through seven hours of gym class.

I managed to reach the kitchen, only stopping to brace myself twice in the hallway. Quickly getting a glass of tap water, I brought it to my lips. Somehow I missed my target, and the water started dribbling down my chin. It ran down my neck, and worked its way down my chest. I slammed the glass down on the counter, and reached for a washcloth. That's when I looked down and beheld another startling change. Dropping the washcloth, I spun around and ran for the bathroom.

The lights over the mirror sprung to life. My mouth dropped. Thin, neatly shaped eyebrows shot upward, above tear-filled hazel eyes. Soft, pouty, pink lips trembled. A small feminine nose flared as I took a sharp breath. My breasts… My what? In the mirror stood the reflection of a rather shocked young lady. Her… my… breasts rose with each staggered breath. Instantly I reached for my penis, and I fainted once more when I found it wasn't there.

"Wow! The transition really kicked her ass."

A young feminine voice greeted me, as I returned to consciousness. I looked up to see a rather fit girl, around my age, stooping down over me. She had short dark hair, a square jaw, and piercing blue eyes. As she looked me over, I in turn looked her over. The girl had on a tight tank top, that nearly thrust her breasts right into my face. She didn't seem all that feminine, however, but instead had a somewhat tomboyish charm to her.

Another girl quickly stepped over from behind the first girl. She squatted down in front of me, straddling my legs. Her hands steadily reached for my face, and she held my eyes open with her thumbs. As she leaned in to look into my eyes, I gazed past her glasses into her brown eyes. Strands of her black hair fell gently and dangled past the arms of her glasses.

"Are you okay?" she asked. "Did you hit your head?"

"I…" I stared at her for a moment, still distressed over my higher voice. "I don't know." Glancing back and forth between the two girls, I finally focused on the girl with glasses again. "Who are you?"

"Extraction team," the first girl said. "We're here to get you out, before the others find you."

"The others?" I asked.

"Trust me," the girl with glasses said. "You don't want to know."

The tomboyish girl offered me her hand. "Can you walk?"

"I… guess so," I said, taking her hand.

The two girls helped me slowly get to my feet. Once more I found myself staring at the mirror. I staggered backwards, and the two girls caught me. This wasn't right at all. There should have been two girls and a boy in the mirror; not three girls. I freed my right hand from one of the girls, and reached for the mirror. My mouth opened, but I couldn't find any words to express my disbelief.

"Not exactly what you're used to seeing?" one of the girls asked.

I shook my head.

"Don't worry," she said. "Sometimes the change can be pretty drastic. You'll get used to it eventually."

"How?" I asked, breathlessly.

"It takes time," said the girl with glasses. "But after the shock wears off, we all just start to accept it."

"Accept what?" I asked. "Turning into…"

"We all change," the girl with glasses said. "Some of us more than others. But most of us usually don't look the same afterwards." She shrugged her shoulders. "I used to have red hair and freckles."

I cocked my head to the side. "I don't…"

"It's probably better that way," the other girl said. "Helps us move on from our old life."

"I don't want to move on," I said, pulling away from them. "I don't even know what the hell is going on here!"

The girl with glasses raised her hand, attempting to calm me down. "Take it easy," she said. "We'll explain everything."

"The transition is a huge shock at first," the other girl said.

"You're telling me!" I said, backing away further. "I came home after school. Then I put these damn things on." I pulled at the tights. "Next thing I know, I look like this!"

"I told you it was the tights…" the girl with glasses said, looking over at the other girl.

The tomboy shrugged, looking at me. "I figured you went crazy and ripped the rest of your clothes off."

"Wait," I said. "The tights? These?!" I looked down at the tights.

The girl with glasses was nodding when I looked up. "Considering that's the only thing you're wearing, I can only assume they're the magical item that changed you."

"Magical item?!"

"We're losing her," the other girl said.

I looked down at the tights once more. Then I quickly tore at them, trying to free myself from them. The two girls let out a moan of disproval, as they turned away from me. I yanked the tights down my legs, stumbling into the wall behind me. Pulling and yanking at the tights, I finally freed them from one foot. Then I hopped on that foot until I could peel the tights from my other foot. I threw them to the floor. Then I kicked them away, expecting to be changed instantly to my former self.

Nothing happened. I looked toward the two girls. They both were hiding their faces from me, not wanting to look at me directly. I suddenly realized they were being ashamed for me, as I clearly wasn't ashamed of myself. Standing in the nude, in the presence of two strangers, I suddenly wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Well that's a first," the tomboyish girl said.

"Everyone reacts differently," the girl with glasses said. "Probably our fault. We really need to get better at delivering the news to them."

"What is going on?" I asked. "What's happening?!"

"I told you we would explain everything," the girl with glasses said. "But not here. And you can't go anywhere like that."

"Do you have a dress to wear, or jeans?" the other girl asked.

"Dress?" I shook my head in disbelief. "Why in the world would I have a dress?"

"Not the girly type, I take it?" the girl with glasses asked.

"I'm not a girl at all!"

The two girls instantly turned and looked at me. Then they looked at each other. Tomboy girl started to speak, but then stopped. The two girls looked back at me. Both of them squirming as they tried to hide their discomfort in looking directly at me.

"What do you mean, you're not a girl at all?" the girl with glasses asked.

"I mean," I said. "That up until I put those damn tights on, I was a boy."

"Oh shit," the tomboyish girl said, quickly covering her mouth. She took a step back.

The girl with glasses shook her head. "No," she said. "That's not possible."

"It's true!" I said, getting defensive over her disbelief. "Why would I lie?"

"That's not possible," the girl said again, stepping over and grabbing my wrist. "It's not supposed to…" She stormed off to my room, pulling me with her. "Tory, get the tights!"

The girl with glasses pulled me into my room. She yanked on my wrist, swinging me out around her. Tory, as I now knew her, joined her a few moments later. I now stood there, front and center, naked in front of the girls. Glasses girl looked around my room. She kicked at discarded clothing, and pushed over a pile of video games. Yanking my dresser drawers open, she tossed out a few of my socks and underpants. She turned and stared at my wall full of posters, and baseball pennants.

"What the hell do we do now, Leann?" Tory asked; her voice a harsher lower tone.

Leann spun around and looked at her. "I don't know!" she exclaimed. "This has never happened before!" She stepped over and snatched the tights from Tory. Then she stepped right up to me, thrusting the tights in my face. "Where did you get these?"

"I…" I looked at the tights, and then back into Leann's menacing glare. "I kind of borrowed them from my friend."

"You mean you stole them?" Leann asked.

"I was going to give them back," I said.

Tory scoffed, folding her arms and shaking her head.

"So you're not Julie Hanover?" Leann asked.

"No," I said. "Who is that?"

"The girl you stole the tights from," Tory said.

"No," I said, shaking my head. "I got those from some girl named Erin."

"How the hell did she get them?!" Leann asked.

"How the hell should I know?!" I shrugged.

"Dammit!" Leann shouted to the ceiling.

"What do we do?" Tory asked, putting a hand on Leann's shoulder.

Leann shook her head as she turned to her friend. "Stick to the plan," she said. "We still need to get her out of here before the others show up."

"What others?" I asked, stepping toward them. "Why do I have to leave?"

"Listen!" Leann said, spinning back around to face me. "I don't know what the hell happened, or why in the hell you decided to put these on." She held the tights back up. "But for now, we have to get out of here before some very bad people show up. Understand?" She thrust the tights into my hands. "So put these back on, or find something else that fits, and get dressed. We're rapidly running out of time."

"I'm not putting those back on," I said. "Look what they did to me!"

"Well they're not going to do it again!" Tory said. "Just put some freakin' clothes on."

"Please," Leann said, her voice starting to calm a little. "It's weird enough that you're naked." She turned and stepped across the room. "But to think you used to be a boy…"


 
 
To Be Continued...
 

up
351 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

interesting start

Wow. He deserved a smack of reality but he didn't deserve to get changed into a girl because of it. Whatever is going on is pretty big, hopefully the new girl is able to atone for her former male side's mistakes.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

nope not the soup, but

wolfjess7's picture

No Dorothy, he is not in the soup, but the fire! If he was in the soup he would be more tasty. *licks lips holding spoon and bowl* Now he is well done.

May the peace and happiness of the Goddess keep and protect you
as always your humble outlaw
Jessie Wolf

Nice plot hook :-)

Zoe Taylor's picture

I started out just listening to this story in my text-to-speech program while multitasking. That did not last long, as my multitasking gave way to you getting my full attention. My mind is coming up with all sorts of possibilities as to who Tory and Leann are, who the 'bad people' might be, and what this means for Jesse ♥

Nice work!

~* Queen of Sweetness *~

Become a Patron for early access ♥

Ok I'm hooked

Enemyoffun's picture

So I started reading this out of idle curiosity and now I really want more.

EOF

Hooked.

wolfjess7's picture

Great start looking forward to seeing where this goes. I normally don't read stories with a magical twist but this one caught my attention.

May the peace and happiness of the Goddess keep and protect you
as always your humble outlaw
Jessie Wolf

Well that was a true WTF wake

Well that was a true WTF wake up call.
Lots of questions to be answered, such as who the heck are Tory and Leann? How did Erin come to have the tights if they belonged to or should have been in the custody of another girl?
And finally, who the are the "bad guys" coming for her?
Definitely looking forward to reading more that may answer all the questions, yet leaving us with lots more to be answered.

Fun theme!

Enjoying the story. I like it for the quality writing, the tights-oriented theme, and because I can kind of imagine this happening in the world of the story I wrote (posted here at big closet) about clothing that changes people. Thanks for a cool story that is so well written and just plain fun!

Oops

Jamie Lee's picture

Sounds like someone besides him is in the dog house. And it seems like one big oops.

I'm not usually interested in these type stories, but the more I read the more interested I became.

And now I want to know how he changed and why. And who are these bad people the girls are expecting? Hope the next chapter is posted soon.

Others have feelings too.

Thank you all

Thank you all for the comments. I appreciate the support. I wanted to write something new and fun, with a little bit of mystery. Hopefully I can keep this updated more often than my other stories. Seems every time I start a new project I get sidetracked with life. It may be a little ambitious to go beyond volume one at the present, but I do promise a full story with each volume. Anyway, I hope you all will enjoy the story to come, and new chapters will be posted soon! Thanks again.

~Taylor Ryan
My muse suffers from insomnia, and it keeps me up at night.

Looks as if this a wonderfull

Looks as if this a wonderfull start..New universe?!!
Can't wait to see continuing chapters!

alissa

Possibly?

I might open it up to a new universe once everything has been established. Guess it depends on how the first story goes over.

~Taylor Ryan
My muse suffers from insomnia, and it keeps me up at night.

Ooh!

Hypatia Littlewings's picture

Dis sounds all twisty turny!

*huge grin*
>i< ..:::

Great !

Everybody just got a dose of reality. Please do continue, Many stories have been written about magical change , but never
like this. It is so refreshing !

Karen

Interesting start to an

Interesting start to an interesting story.

Karen

With all the people to ...

Diesel Driver's picture

With all the people this would be a godsend to, it wouldn't be a good story if it didn't happen to someone who didn't want to change. The bad guys coming to get whoever and these others trying to save whoever is all very exciting.

Chris