Project: Super Soldier - Part 3

Printer-friendly version

Project: Super Soldier

Written by Nuuan

71 year old John Dodge, retired military, now sits in a nursing home, his body riddled with cancer, waiting on the grim reaper to come for him when he is given another option.

Chapter 18

Kat had spotted the old out building a few days after they had moved into the new house. At first Deb had not liked the idea of Kat messing around with a work shop, it being not at all something most girls would be interested in, but did listen to Kat’s arguments and saw that Kat made several valid points, and agreed that Kat could start restoring the old building to suit her tinkering need as long as no explosives ever became involved.

Being one of the few who knew of Kat’s true past Deb was adamant about on this part of the agreement, Kat knew that playing around with that stuff like she had before the change was wrong, hell she knew it was wrong back when she did it when she was still John but she didn’t care what others thought then. Now the thought of something like Becky’s parents not allowing Becky to come over because Kat was doing something like that was enough deterrent to keep Kat on the straight and narrow.

Kat had been working on the old barn in her spare time for almost two weeks now, although it took her, with some help from Becky, almost a week to clear and repair the old dirt path back to it. Several trips to the rock quarry later in the old beat up Ford 4x4 she had bought and the old road was actually passable without using the four wheel drive anymore. A good road in was something Kat needed since she planned on having a company come in and pour a concrete floor as soon as she had it cleaned out, Which Kat realized was going to take much longer than she had first thought. The original dirt floor of the barn was buried in some places three feet deep in a rich compost of old manure and straw.

The first two pick up loads she shoveled into the truck and back out of the truck by hand. While this was nothing with her genetically enhanced strength, it was still time consuming. A small tractor with a front scoop was what she needed, but she couldn’t justify the cost of one for this single project no matter how much time it would save. Kat was able to speed up the dumping process though, by building a liner for the back of her truck out of heavy 3/4th inch plywood that sat on rollers in the back of the truck. Once she had the truck loaded and taken to her dump site, Kat could open the tail gate, then back up and slam on the brakes. The rollers allowed the insert to slide out of the back of the truck, Two heavy cargo straps with one end attached to the truck and one end attached to the insert kept it from sliding all the way out of the truck, making the home made bed liner essentially a dump bed.

Kat was busy shoveling out the barn when Becky came walking in past the truck, “Figured I would find you in here,” Becky giggled.

“This won’t get done by its self.” Kat snorted.

“Dad was going to take me car shopping, I was hoping you’d come too.”

“Oh? And you have no ulterior motives in this?”

“Well even your mom said you really need to find something other than this old thing to drive to school.”

“What’s wrong with my truck?”

“Is that what this thing is called?” Becky joked, “You can’t even tell what color it is supposed to be!”

“It’s brown with some primer!” Kat stuck out her tongue.

Becky laughed, “If someone asked me what color it was, I’d say it was junkyard!”

“Hey!”

“That’s it!” Becky bounced off her heels several times, “The new name for your truck!”

“It’s not that bad!”

“Yes it is, and I’ll make it official too!” Becky turned to the truck as she slammed the palm of her hand hard against the side of the truck bed, some rust fell out on top of the rear tire, “I christen thee, ‘Junkyard’” Looking down at the stuff that had fallen Becky began giggling again.

Using her foot to plant the business end of the shovel in the compost, Kat walked over to the truck and gently patted the side of the bed, “It’s ok Junkyard, I still love you.” Both girls then burst out in a fit of giggles.

“So will you come?”

“Of course I will Bek, it’s not every day I get to help my best friend pick out her first car!” Kat Smiled.

“Cool!” Becky began running back toward Kat’s house, the hem of the multi-hued sundress she wore flapping in the breeze she created as she ran, “Dad’s waiting, and we still have to get you cleaned up!”

“Can’t I just go like this?” Kat asked as she ran to catch up.

“NO!” Becky shouted back, “I don’t want people to think my best friend is some kind of yucky tomboy!”

“But I am a tomboy!” Kat tried to argue.

Without missing a beat Becky threw the back door open and ran in though the kitchen with Kat only a few steps behind. “Hi Mrs. Marlete!” Becky shouted as she crossed the living room and bounded up the stairs.

“Going shopping with Becky!” Kat hollered back behind her as she ran up the stairs.

Barely beating Kat to her room, Becky stopped inside the door, “Brush out your hair, I’ll pick out something for you to change into.” Becky ordered as she walked over and opened the door to Kat’s closet.

Kat had managed to get the rubber bands out of pony tail she had put her hair into that morning and was running a brush through it when Becky emerged from the closet with a green peasant style sundress that had a wide floral pattern around the neck opening, the hem of the dress and the opening of the half sleeves, “Here throw this on so I can do your hair.”

Kat’s eyes went wide seeing the dress that Becky expected her to put on, “Uh, can’t I just put on a clean pair of jeans and a tee shirt?”

“You can’t wear jeans,” Becky’s eyes opened wide as if shocked by Kat’s statement.

“Why not?”

“Because I’m wearing a dress!”

“What’s that got to do with anything?” Kat argued.

“Just think of it as a girl’s rule,” Becky grinned. “We have to dress in a similar fashion.”

“I never got that rule book!” Kat giggled.

“Please?” Becky held out her lower lip while at the same time holding the dress out to Kat, “I’ve never seen you in a dress.”

“There’s a reason for that,” Kat deadpanned.

Sighing, Kat nodded then stood up and pulled her tee shirt off. Becky began to grin as she watched Kat use her toe to catch the back of the tennis shoes and remove them before undoing the fly of her jeans and let them drop to the floor.

Becky held the dress up so Kat could slip it on, then as Kat began positioning the dress, Becky pulled Kat’s hair out of it and began to work on Kat’s excessively long hair. “Igor, the hairbrush!” Becky held her hand out in front of Kat.

“Yes-ss master,” Kat hissed an imitated lisp while she picked the brush up from where she had sat it down on the vanity in front of her.

Five minutes later Becky had Kat’s hair up in pony tail that began high up at the crown of her head. She bound it with a wide green ribbon that she had wrapped tight against Kat’s scalp which made the base of her pony tail stick up and away from Kat’s head with the ribbon wound around her hair for the first three to four inches.

Stretching around Becky grabbed a pair of white sandal wedges she had brought out with the dress and dropped them in Kat’s lap after pushing her back down into the seat in front of Kat’s vanity, “Put these on while I finish your hair.”

Sitting back up after putting on the sandals Kat saw her reflection. “Wow Becky!”

“What?”

“My hair, it looks amazing this way.” Kat normally braided her hair into one single long braid or used several hair ties or rubber bands to hold it all together out of the way. The ribbon wrapped so tight around the base of the pony tail make it look like her hair almost cascaded out of the ribbon tube. Giggling Kat moved her head from side to side watching how her hair followed her movements, “It reminds me of a water fountain.”

“I thought you would like it,” Becky beamed, “Ok let’s go.”

Leaving Kat’s room at a more leisurely pace than they had entered Kat’s mom got a good look at the two girls, “Your hair looks great hon.”

“Thanks mom, it was all Becky’s doing though.”

“Well you should get her to show you how she did it, it is a wonderful look for you.”

“I can’t show her all my secrets, if I did she may not need me anymore!” Becky snickered.

“Never happen girlfriend, you’re stuck with me,” Kat giggled.

“So what are you two going shopping for?” Deb asked, then added, “You’re not taking that old truck are you?”

“No Mrs. M, my dad’s driving us. He’s going to help me pick out a car.”

“Ahh, good idea to take our little grease monkey with you.” Deb grinned.

“Well, she does know more about cars than daddy,” Becky admitted dropping her gaze shyly.

Meanwhile Kat had cupped her hands together behind her back and began swaying back and forth like a little school girl. “What? Sweet little innocent me messing around with cars? Why, why I might get my pretty dress dirty mommy!” Kat began to feign sniffling.

“You sweet?” Becky exclaimed.

“Or innocent!” Deb chortled.

“You guys are hurting my feelings,” Kat stuck out her lower lip. Deb picked up her cell phone and took a picture of Kat as she did that.

“Did you just take my picture?”

“It was a Kodak moment hon,” Deb face glowed with a ‘cat that ate the canary look’, Changing the subject, “You should look for something you want too, you can’t be climbing in and out of that truck in skirts and dresses, you’ll be giving the boys free looks.”

“Yes mom,” Kat turned to open the front door, waving Becky through first before exiting, “You think we can get your dad to stop at a Lamborghini dealer while we’re out?” Kat closed the door before the pillow her mother threw could reach her.

,Strong>Chapter 19

“I’m ready to go daddy!” Becky shouted as she walked through the front door into their living room. Her father was reclined back in his easy chair reading a newspaper when the two girls walked in.

“I thought your mother said you were out cleaning that old barn when I called?” Barbra questioned Kat’s appearance from where she sat on the divan.

“I was.” Kat giggled, “It doesn’t take long to change when Becky’s throwing clothes at me from my closet.”

“Well you look lovely dear, I like what you have done with your hair.” Becky’s mom complimented Kat.

“Becky did my hair while I got dressed.”

“Well your father thought it would take allot longer to get ready is all. Didn’t you dear?”

Looking over at the two girls, his own child bouncing with excitement, “I guess I can finish this article later,” folding the paper neatly as he got up from the easy chair.

Gerry Adams, Becky’s father was not the athletic type, a banker by trade he had very little time to worry about his physique and had grown a spare tire that threatened to grow larger with each passing year. His black hair, kept short and business-like along with a full beard that he kept trimmed very short. His beard had been the first to show signs of his aging, first peppered with gray. When the gray began to get patchy he had almost shaved it off, but thought the gray actually made him feel more distinguished. Now his beard was mostly gray peppered with a little black that matched the hair on his scalp. “Alright girls, “He chuckled, “Let’s get this over with.”

Out in the garage, Becky’s father hit the button on the garage door opener as he stepped into the garage. Kat opened the driver’s side rear door of the Blue Ford Taurus Becky’s father drove, then reached up over her shoulder and pulled her long hair over her shoulder to her front before sitting down and sliding into the car. Becky skipped around the car and climbed into the rear seat from the opposite side. Climbing into the driver’s seat, Gerry started the car, then looked into the rear view mirror, first checking to see if both girls had put on their seat belts, which he saw that they had, then he backed out of the garage.

“So Kathleen are you thinking about getting rid of that eye sore and getting a real vehicle?” Gerry asked as he drove.

“What? Oh no I couldn’t part with my truck, not now that Becky christened it with a name and all,” Kat giggled. “That and I need it to work on the barn, but I do agree with mom, I need something that I can get in and out of a little easier.”

“Kat told her mom, she was going to buy a Lamborghini,” Becky giggled.

Gerry’s eyes grew at the thought of how much one of those cost, not that the girl and her mother couldn’t afford one, Gerry was their banker so he knew they could, “I hope you were joking Kathleen! You realize you could buy a small fleet of sedans for the cost of one of those.”

“Yes sir,” Kat grinned, “Mom knew I was joking, I like American built cars, I know how they tick.”

Gerry nodded in approval of what the girl said, “Nothing against imports mind you, but they don’t do as much to keep our own economy going as buying something that is built here.”

Kat nodded, “So are you taking us to the Ford dealership?”

“Yes, did you want to go somewhere else?”

“No, I just figured since both of your cars are Fords that is where you do business.”

“Yes, the local Ford dealership is a customer of our bank, going somewhere else would feel traitorous. That and I do play golf with the owner,” Gerry chuckled, “Last Sunday we talked about what Becky could afford and he told me they have a few vehicles in her price range.”

“Daddy said if I saved my money he would match whatever I had when it came time to buy a car.”

“Barbra and I believe parents should teach their children the value of a dollar. Too many kids seem to grow up thinking money grows on trees.”

Kat wondered if Becky’s father was directing that last comment toward her and how she has been going through her money lately. If he only knew the truth, how she had scrimped and saved, then worked her tail off to get what she and her children now had. But she could see how it must have looked to him, a teenage girl with more money in the bank than most people earn in a lifetime.

Thinking he may have got his point across Gerry decided to change the subject, “So Kathleen are you ready to start school?”

“Mom says I have to take placement exams first, I think she has them scheduled for a couple of weeks before schools starts.”

“Well, it’s right around the corner, what five weeks left of your girl’s summer vacation?”

“You want me to help you cram for the tests?” Becky volunteered.

“No, I should do fine, but thanks.” Kat thought she had earned an engineering degree for god’s sake, how hard could simple high school placement tests be?

Chapter 20

“You’re not serious are you?” Kat rolled her eyes, standing there as Becky peered in through the windows of the Ford Focus they had stopped in front of for a second time. Both girls had been walking up and down the rows of used cars at the Ford dealer Becky’s father had brought them to for close to half an hour.

“I love the color and I can afford it,” Becky couldn’t stop smiling.

“The color is the worst part!” Kat giggled.

“What’s wrong with the color?”

“It’s the same color as a life raft,” Kat frowned.

“No it isn’t!” Becky glared at Kat.

“Are you kidding?” Kat giggled, “That color screams rescue me!”

“I would think that adds a touch more safety.” Becky’s father, along with one of the salesmen, walked up behind the two girls, “People would definitely not be able to say they didn’t see you.”

Becky turned to her father, “Can I try it?” Becky’s father nodded to the salesman, who walked over and unlocked a small metal box that was rolled up in the driver’s window, producing a set of keys that he handed to Becky.

The salesman then walked around to the rear of the car placing a magnetic license plate on it before walking around to the passenger side. “Aren’t you coming with Mr. Adams?” He looked over to Becky’s father.

“No, I trust you sell a reliable car to my daughter,” Mr. Adams smiled. “I’ll go on inside and wait for your return.”

“Drive around behind the building,” Kat instructed while climbing into the rear seat behind Becky. “Back into the gravel so we can find out of this has any rattles or anything they need to fix before you buy it.”

Turning around to look at Kat over his shoulder the salesman smiled, “All our preowned cars go through a rigorous thirty seven point inspection by our own factory certified technicians.”

“Is one of those thirty seven points, taking it down a bumpy road to check for squeaks and rattles?” Kat smirked.

As if to prove his point the salesman pointed toward the rear of the lot, “Head back toward that row of cars at the fence. You’ll find the lot is roughest back there.”

Once back near the rear fence, the salesman directed Becky to turn to their right. Kat began eying the cars backed up along the fence, “What are all these back here?”

Noticing what Kat was looking at, “These are all ones that will go to the auction. Trade-ins we have gotten that the repairs they would need to be brought up to our standards would cost more than the car is worth.”

“Is that a super coup?” Kat pointed toward a white two door coup as they passed where it sat along the fence.

“Yes, we took that in last week in our push it in, drag it in sale that we had.”

Kat thought of the multiple discussions her and her mother had over the past few weeks about Kat finding a car for herself so that she did not have to use her old truck for her main transportation. Kat thought that while a Thunderbird SC is not what she would consider a rare car, it was one that you did not see every day and they only made them for a couple of years before doing away with that model. “Becky when we get back I want to come back and look that car over.”

“I don’t think a young lady such as yourself would be interested in that one.” The salesman suggested, “It has some major engine and transmission problems.”

Becky giggled, “You don’t know Kat very well.”

***

“Mom, we’re home!” Kat shouted as she and Becky walked into the front door.

Deb looked over at Becky as she came walking down the hallway into the living room, “So did you find a car you liked Becky?”

It’s right outside,’ Becky beamed, “Want to see it?”

“Sure,” Deb smiled walking across the room toward the girls.

“Uh mom,” Kat grinned, “You’ll want to put on some sunglasses to protect your eyes.”

Becky playfully slapped Kat on the arm, “Stop making fun of my new car!”

“I’m not making fun of it,” Kat giggled. “I just want to make sure the color doesn’t blind my mom.”

“At least I drove my new car home,” Becky grinned, “Kat bought one that they have to bring up with their tow truck.”

Before her mother could comment, “It’s a project car mom, and you did tell me to find something other than my truck to drive all the time.”

Deb shook her head, “If this car doesn’t run yet, make sure they deliver it to the barn.”

“Yes ma’am,” Kat grinned. “Just wait till I’m finished with it mom, you’ll be wanting to borrow my car.”

“Now that would be a nice change,” Deb deadpanned. “Oh by the way, Karen called while you were gone, they are going to drive over with the kids and spend the weekend.”

Chapter 21

“Would you hold still!” Becky tugged at Kat’s hair trying to make her stop fidgeting.

“Sorry Becky, I’m nervous.”

“Do you think your sister would go out of her way to come up here just to yell or something?”

“Yes!” Kat answered, “You don’t know Karen.”

“Neither do you!” Becky stuck her tongue out at the mirror that sat above the vanity in Kat’s room so Kat would see it.

“So why can’t I just wear my hair in a normal braid or pony tail?”

“Because I want you to make a good impression on them,” Becky grinned, “That and I have wanted to try this on your hair ever since I watched the you-tube video on how to do it.”

“You learned this on you tube?” Kat explained, “Isn’t that like saying, hey I saw this on a cartoon once but I think I can make it work!”

“It’s not rocket science silly.”

“That’s what the coyote said right before the trap he set for the road runner blew up in his face!”

“Oh poo!” Becky slapped Kat in the arm with the hair brush she was using. A few minutes later Becky proclaimed, “Ok that’s done, now for the flowers.”

“What flowers?” Kat twisted around and pointed her finger at her best friend, “Don’t even think about it! I am not putting flowers in my hair.”

“It’s only a few and they are small,” Becky pleaded, “and it looks so cute in the video!” Becky reached over and pulled out a clear plastic bag that was filled with various color silk flowers.

Kat jumped from the chair and ran out the door of her room giggling, “NO WAY!”

Becky followed, running after her, “Aw come on Kat, please?”

Kat raced around the upstairs landing and down the steps, with Becky in close pursuit. In the living room Kat turned and ran into the kitchen, totally ignorant of all the people standing in the living room. “Come on Kat its only flowers, they aren’t even real ones!” everyone in the living room heard Becky shout as she followed Kat.

Deb snorted trying not to laugh, the older of the two teen girls looked at the younger and pipped, “wow deja-vu!” Their mother, Karen, began roaring in laughter. With that everyone joined in laughing except the youngest, who felt sorry for the girl knowing how hard it was to keep her older sister from doing things exactly like that to her.

“Oh my god this is going to be so much fun!” Karen said after she managed to stop laughing. “May I?” Karen grinned at Deb.

“Be my guest.”

Karen walked through into the kitchen and out the back door into the yard where she spotted the two girls chasing each other around the pool. Everyone else followed her out onto the patio, “Kathleen Elizabeth Marlete front and center!” Karen shouted like a drill instructor.

“Oh shit!” Kat hissed, stopping so fast that Becky ran into her.

“Is that your sister?”

“Yep.”

“She sounds pissed.”

“Yep, we better get over there.” Kat and Becky walked slowly back as if walking to their own funeral, around to the patio where everyone stood.

The younger teen leaned over to her sister, “Look at her hair, she reminds me of Rapunzel.”

“Every girl with long hair reminds you of Rapunzel. Next thing you’ll tell me is the other one looks like Ariel because she has red hair.” Her sister deadpanned.

“Wow you’re right she does look like Ariel.”

“Oh god,” Her older sister groaned under her breath.

Karen looked both girls over once they finally got to her and stopped, Kat though she could hear crickets chirping as Karen silently walked a full circle around the two girls before stopping back in front of them. “So you’re my sister’s friend Becky?” Karen looked at Becky.

“Yes ma’am.”

“So you must be Kathleen?” Karen said with her best poker face.

“Ya, I mean yes ma’am.” Kat whispered.

Karen stepped up to Kat wrapped her arms around her in a hug and shouted, “Welcome to the family sis!”

The two teens that had come with their parents started giggling. “Man that was hard keeping a straight face, knowing mom was gonna do that to you Kat!” the youngest continued giggling, “I’m Emily!” the youngest waved at Becky.

“Hi Emily,” Becky smiled.

Walking over the older of the girls gave Becky a hug then stepped back, “Hi I’m Susan, Kathleen’s niece.”

“I’m sorry if I scared you Becky, but I couldn’t resist, it was something our father did to us kids when we did something wrong.”

“But she didn’t do anything?” Becky defended her friend.

“No, she hasn’t,” Karen confessed, “Maybe it’s a little revenge since she never had our father around to do that to her?’

“You, you’re not mad at me?” Kat was almost in tears.

“Heaven’s no!” Karen declared, “You can’t imagine how happy I am right now.” A tear rolled down Karen’s cheek.

“Wow mom, you’re acting like you just found your long lost sister or something!” Emily chortled, “Oh wait you did just find your long lost sister!”

“Emily is kind of a smart ass when she thinks she can get away with it,” Susan said holding out her hand to Becky, “Can I help you with those?” looking at the bag of synthetic flowers Becky was still holding, “We can rush her while mom has her pinned.” Becky ginned and held out the bag as the two girls stepped behind Kat.

“Aunt Kat, run, it’s a sneak attack, they’re trying to out flank you!” Emily giggled.

“Wanna be next squirt?” Susan glared at her younger sister.

“Hey what are you doing!” Kat tried to looks behind her and Karen and she released the hug. “I said no flowers!”

“Kat stop being such a drama queen,” Karen looked into Kat’s eyes, “a few flowers in your hair isn’t going to kill you.”

Kat stood with an indignant look on her face as the two girls finished lacing flowers into her braid. “There done!” Becky said.

“Turn around so we can see Kat,” Deb asked. Kat turned around so her mother and Karen could see what they had done.

“Oh my, Kat you look simply beautiful!” Deb said, “Becky you have outdone yourself this time.” Becky glowed with exuberance hearing the praise from Kat’s mother.

“If no one minds, I would really like to sit down with my sister in private for a few minutes?” Karen queried, “And while we’re having our sister talk, girls help your father get the things we brought for the cookout so he can get the grill fired up.”

“Would you like to see my room?” Kat looked at Karen.

“That would be perfect, let’s go sister.”

Karen followed Kat into her room and shut the door behind them. Following Kat over the bed Karen sat down beside her and stared into her eyes for a moment before saying, “Dad is that really you?” Kat nodded while averting her eyes from Karen.

Reaching gently over Karen cradled the young girls chin in her hand and lifted her face so she could look at her. “Why dad? I mean Matt showed me the video, so I know you are you even though I still can’t believe it. But why would you do it in the first place?”

“No one knew it would turn me into a girl,” Kat uttered, “I didn’t even think it would work at all, just figured it was a way to let you and yours get on with your life without having to worry about me anymore.”

“What do you mean?” Karen growled.

“I figured it would kill me.”

“Oh my god dad!” Karen grabbed the girl into a tight hug, “You taught me how to ride a bike, drive a car, bait a hook, Emily worships the ground you walk on! Why would you think we didn’t need or want you around?”

“But I…”

“No buts young lady!” Karen leaned back and pointed a finger in Kat’s face, “I’ve already seen to it that you will never need for money that is unless you go start buying jumbo jets and flying around the world for fun.”

“That money was for you kids.”

“That money was yours, you gave it to us, now I’m giving some of it back!” Karen stated. “And I’m also splitting those royalty payments half to your new account. Anyways, you are one of those kids now!”

“But…”

“Argue with me and I’ll throw the whole thing into your account. Remember everything was signed over to me and I promised you, um him, that I would take care of our family and that includes you baby sister.” Karen grinned. “Look it’s not like you can go play hero for that outfit that did this to you for at least a few years. And while Deb may have a comfortable income, if that outfit loses their funding, you two could wind up with no money and no place to go. I’m just making sure you have plenty of options.”

“Alright, you win,” Kat sniffed back the tears.

“Never doubted it for a minute Baby sister!” Now let’s go wash our face and go see what Matt is making on the grill for us.” Karen stood and reached down for Kat’s hand.

Chapter 22

“Mom, Becky says she has a swimsuit that I can borrow, Can I go swimming? Please?” Emily started begging the moment her mother and Kat walked out on the patio, “Dad said I had to ask you. Please?”

“It wouldn’t be fair to your sister since she doesn’t have one either and I don’t think Becky has anything that would fit her.”

“She can borrow one of mine, Susan and I are about the same size.” Kat volunteered.

“If that’s the case, I don’t mind.” Karen agreed.

“Wanna run down with me to get it Em?” Becky asked, “We live next door Mrs. Sawdey.”

Emily saw her mother nod her approval, “Sure!” The two girls took off at a trot.

“Becky tell your mother and father they are welcome to join us too!” Deb shouted after the two girls.

“Come on Susan, we can change in my room.”

Susan stepped out of Kat’s bathroom wearing the green bikini Kat had bought, “I hope you don’t mind, I took the green one?”

“No, that’s why I told you to change first, so you got to pick which one you liked best, and to give me time to get all this out of my hair.”

“Here let me help,” Susan came over behind Kat and began pulling the flowers out of her hair, “My mom’s gonna freak when she sees me in this,” Susan giggled.

“Well I asked for one like it last summer and she told me it showed too much skin.”

“I don’t have any one piece suits, I don’t like how they give me a wedgie down there,” Kat blushed.

“They call that Camel toe,” Susan giggled, “I use a panty shield.”

“How does that help?”

“Not only guards against leakage it also protects against camel toe!” Susan giggled. Kat’s eyes went wide when she heard her granddaughter joke so brazenly about something so intimately feminine, but at the same time tell Kat how to overcome it.

Kat you decent?” Kat heard Becky crack open the door to her room.

“Define decent?” Kat joked.

The door flew open as Becky and Emily walked in already in swimsuits. “You’re not even ready yet Kat?” Becky gasped.

“Well if we ever get this Gordian knot out of my hair I will be.”

“Oh it’s not that bad, here let me.” Becky stepped over beside Susan and untied a ribbon near the middle of the strange knotted braid, then started fluffing Kat’s hair with her fingers as the braid began to quickly unravel. “See no problem!”

“I would have never though it ended there,” Susan stated, “You must really be good with hair!”

“Kat has so much great hair, it’s easy to try different things with.” Becky complimented Kat, “And being her best friend I can get all the practice I want.”

“You’re my witnesses, she keeps me around as a lab rat!” Kat stuck her tongue out at Becky.

“I’d gladly be her lab rat if she would do that with my hair!” Susan grinned.

Emily was staring at the amount of Kat’s hair that was now in the floor behind her. “Wow, how long is your hair?”

Kat stood and moved away from the seat she was in, her hair now loose behind her threatening to brush the floor if she moved wrong, “I know, Rapunzel right?” Kat blushed, Emily nodded silently.

“I’ll have to email you guys pics of her in her Halloween costume this year,” Becky grinned.

“You so have to go as Rapunzel!” Emily demanded.

“She is,” Becky grinned at the younger girl.

“And you should go as Ariel,” Emily added.

It was Kat’s turn to laugh, “Told you so!”

“Well I think you both look more like the Disney princesses than the ones we saw at Disney World when mom and dad took us there.” Emily smiled.

Kat turned and smiled at Emily, who she would have called before her change her favorite granddaughter who she would now have to get used to calling her niece. It wasn’t that he had played favorites back then, he had done her best to treat all the kids as equally as possible, but Emily was different. Emily had played with her dolls and stuffed animals like most little girls but by the time she was six, the child was tomboy through and through, more rough and tumble than most the boys in her class.

Little Emily had become grandpa’s shadow too, he couldn’t leave the house without the kid racing along behind him. Kat though that maybe she should have done something differently with Emily, but Emily was so full of wonder and surprise at all the things her grandpa could teach her, Kat didn’t have the heart to say no to the girl.

“You going to get dressed or stand there all day?” Becky chided.

“I’m going,” Kat walked over to the bathroom and closed the door behind her. A few minutes later she emerged in her black bikini and the four girls walked back down and out to the backyard.

Chapter 23

“You know Emily,” Emily’s mother peered over where her youngest daughter sat between Kat and Becky eating the wonderfully grilled steak her father had made, “You may find that you and Kathleen have allot more in common than you think?”

Emily gulped down the large mouthful of baked potato she had just put in her mouth, “Oh? Like what mom?” Emily’s darted beside her to Kat.

“Well for one Kat’s mother told me that she practices Tai Chi.”

“You do?” Emily rubbernecked, “Grandpa taught me. I used to do it with him every morning!”

“I do it every morning too. Becky sometimes joins me, that is when she rolls her butt out of bed before noon.” Kat looked from Emily to Becky and giggled.

“Yea, I would love to be able to do that like you Kat, what you did with those boys was amazing.”

“What boys?” Becky’s mother looked concerned.

“We told you about those boys in the mall mom.”

“You told me, you and Kat had a problem with some boys that were trying to take some liberties they shouldn’t. You never told me anything about fighting.”

“I wouldn’t really call it a fight Mrs. Adams,” Kat answered.

“You were in a fight?” Emily’s excitement showed in her eyes, “What happened?” Emily looked over to Kat, “Do you have a black belt? Did you go Bruce Lee on them?”

“This bully grabbed me,” the memory caused Becky to shiver, “I don’t know how to describe it, what Kat did. It was like watching one of those kung fu movies, but Kat was really, really graceful like a ballet dancer. She had all three boys on the ground so fast they didn’t know what hit them And Kat crouched there in the middle like a tiger ready to pounce if they got up.”

Emily’s eyes were really wide showing how impressed she was, “Cool!” Emily shouted, “My aunt is a bad ass!”

“Emily Language!” Karen scolded.

“Sorry mom.” Then without missing a beat, “So what forms do you study? How long have you been learning? This is so cool!”

“Sometimes it feels like I have been learning that stuff since before I was born,” Kat smirked at her mother.

“Emily, it’s not all about the fighting,” Deb interrupted, “Martial arts are a very good form of exercise, and it doesn’t hurt to know how to defend yourself.”

“It also teaches you the self-confidence and control so that you can use only enough force so that you do not make a bad situation worse.” Kat added. Susan, Matt and Deb all nodded in agreement.

“Maybe we should check into classes for you Becky?” Barbra chuckled.

“Kat could teach Becky.” Deb stated, “She does have the experience.”

“Becky and I have talked about her coming over in the mornings to join me in Tai Chi. If she ever rolls her butt out of bed before noon.” Kat grinned at Becky.

“I think that would be wonderful dear,” Barbra affirmed, “What time should I make sure she is over here in the mornings?”

“I usually start around sunrise,” Becky moaned when she heard Kat say this, “But I can start a little later if she wants to start joining me, say 6:30?”

“I’ll make sure she is over here by then.”

“Mom I was hoping it would be alright if I spent the night tonight?” Becky timidly asked.

“I don’t know dear, Kat and her mother have family from out of town staying.”

“It’s no problem Barbra,” Deb stated, “Becky and Kat can share a room.”

“Please say its ok?” Susan spoke up, “I want her to show me how she does her and Kat’s hair so nice!”

Chapter 24

Kat’s first thoughts were on how inappropriate it was for her to sleep with a teenage girl and almost said something when her mother had suggested it. Not only the fact that Kat used to be a man, Becky was the same age as her grandchildren! But Kat realized how ludicrous her thoughts were. She was now a teen girl herself and would be for the rest of her unnatural second life. Why should she feel so uncomfortable about being in the same bed as her, Becky was her friend. Becky had in fact become the closest friend Kat had in a very long time.

All four girls had begun in Kat’s room that night. Talking and chatting away like teens do. Becky spent allot of the time showing Susan different ways to do her hair and showing Susan various types of braids that can be done using Kat as the guinea pig. At some point Emily slipped out and went to bed in the room she was sharing with her sister. When Susan found herself yawning she excused herself and slipped off to bed also. Her and Becky had done Kat’s hair up in what Becky called a fishtail braid, Kat has really like how it looked and asked them to leave it in.

Susan closed the door behind her when she left leaving Becky and Kat alone in the room. “So what do you usually wear to bed?” Becky quizzed, “I don’t remember seeing any night gowns when I helped you unpack?”

“Um, usually just a tee shirt and my panties,” Kat went over to the dresser and pulled two men’s extra-large shirts out of a drawer, tossing Becky a dark blue one.

Unfolding the shirt Becky held it across her chest seeing it had the words USNAVY written under the Navy seal both the lettering and seal done in gold. The shirt was so big it would fit Becky like a short dress. “Pretty cool actually! They are big enough to wear around the house too.”

“Yep, and comfy to boot!” Kat added.

“Be right back,” Becky jumped up and dashed into the bathroom with the shirt. Becky came back out a few minutes later, the oversized shirt hanging down to her knees and while short sleeved the sleeves stopped at her elbows. Stepping out of the doorway Becky placed one hand behind her head and the other on her hip posing, “Do you think I look sexy in this?” then started giggling uncontrollably and raced over and jumped on the bed.

“I think if our navy all looked like you do in that, they would win wars just by showing up.” Kat commented.

“Oh?”

“Are you comparing me to a sailor?”

“What I meant was the enemy would take one look at you and surrender.”

“Do I look that bad?” Becky pouted.

“No, that pretty.” Kat blushed, “They would see how beautiful you were and forget what they were fighting over.” Kat trotted into the bathroom and closed the door before her mouth got her into trouble. Kat returned wearing a similarly large shirt, although this one a medium gray with the words “God, Guns, Guts, made America, let’s keep all three.” written under an American flag that took up the whole upper chest area of the shirt.

Chapter 25

Kat had always been a light sleeper so when she felt something pressing against her lips her eyes immediately snapped open to see Becky’s still sleeping face pressed up against her own, kissing her. It felt so soft and gentle Kat found herself parting her lips giving in to the soft caress of the kiss. Closing her eyes Kat was lost in the warm feelings that began where their lips touched and spread throughout her body.

When felt Becky’s tongue slip between her lips and trace along the back of her own upper lip and teeth Kat’s stomach began full of butterflies and she could feel her nipples at full attention and her crotch started to become moist. The feelings Kat was experiencing were so overwhelming, her body demanding that these feelings continue forever and told her to ignore the voice that was telling her this was wrong, how could something that felt so good be wrong? Kat’s nipples screamed to be touched, to also feel Becky’s lips against them, her crotch had warmed even further and her panties felt wet.

Kat sat bolt upright in the bed startling Becky awake at the same time. Rubbing the sleep from her eyes Becky asked, “What, what’s wrong?”

“I, you, kissed,” Kat’s mind was still fighting her body’s urges to shut up and continue the kiss.

“What?” Becky sat up much more awake.

“You,” Kat’s face turned a deep shade of red, her voice dropping down to a mere whisper, “kissed me.”

“I, I’m sorry,” Becky softly pleaded, blushing in the process, “I was dreaming.”

“I kinda figured that.”

“So then it was innocent enough,” Becky could see Kat’s nipples poking through the shirt she wore to bed and see how excited it must have gotten her, “So was it a good kiss? I always wondered if I would be any good at kissing, you know when I finally found someone that I wanted to kiss and they wanted to kiss me back.”

If Kat could have turned redder she would have at that moment, how could she tell her best friend the truth, how it was the best kiss Kat had ever felt in two lifetimes. Keeping her foot out of her mouth Kat only nodded.

“Did, did you like it?” Becky blushed deepened.

“Yes,” Kat whispered.

“I’m glad.” Becky beamed.

“Huh? What did I miss?” Kat seemed confused, “Why would you be glad?”

“You won’t be mad if I tell you will you?”

“Becky you’re the only friend I have had in a long time, longer than you can imagine. We are best friends! Nothing you say can change that.”

Becky wrapped her arms around Kat in a hug, “I’m so glad to hear you say that, because I was dreaming about you.”

“What?”

“You heard me,” Becky sat back so she could see Kat, “I was dreaming about you, you were the one in my dream that I was…uh kissing.” Seeing the look on Kat’s face Becky blurted out, “Please tell me you’re not mad at me, Oh god Kat, please don’t be mad.”

Pulling Becky back into a hug, “I’m not mad at you, I’m just confused.”

“Tell me about it,” Becky halfheartedly giggled, “I’m in love with another girl.” Then leaned forward and kissed Kat.

Kat didn’t stop her, but did break the kiss when she began feeling the uncontrollable desire to wrap her arms around Becky and never stop kissing her, “I, ‘I need a shower.” Kat threw the covers back, got up and walked into the bathroom, her mind so wrapped up in her feeling she didn’t bother to close the door. Pulling off her clothes, she grabbed her shower cap and started the water in the shower stall. Starting with the end of her hair braid, Kat carefully put her hair in the shower cap as she drew it on her head before stepping into the shower.

Becky was on cloud nine, as she climbed out of the bed and quickly made the bed singing quietly to herself while bouncing around like she didn’t have a care in the world. She isn’t mad at me, Becky thought to herself, then realized SHE KISSED ME BACK! Glancing at the open bathroom door then back to the bed, she mumbled, “Good enough,” and headed into the bathroom.

Stripping out of the shirt and panties she had on Becky opened the shower door. Kat jumped when Becky stepped naked into the shower with her. Kat backed up against the wall as Becky stepped towered her. “What I can’t take showers with you anymore?”

“It’s, its different now.”

“Oh how so?” I haven’t grown horns and a tail have I?” Becky giggled as she twisted around to look to see if she had grown a tail. “Nope that’s not it,” Becky brought her finger to her temple and began tapping, “It must have been the kiss?”

“Y, yes,” Kat was so confused with her feelings toward the naked girl in front of her she couldn’t think straight.

“Well, was there fireworks?” Kat nodded.

“Little firecracker or fourth of July fireworks?”

“For, fourth of Jul…” Kat was unable to finish her sentence as Becky wrapped her arms around Kat’s neck and kissed her again. Not holding back Becky kissed her with every ounce of the passion she felt toward the girl.

Kat’s heart was racing a thousand miles an hour, her will crumbled as her body took control and filled her with a desire she could never imagine possible. The intense pleasure grew, expanding to encompass her entire soul. Kat wanted to scream out to the world how great this way.

Becky broke the kiss when she felt Kat begin to tremble, She started to take a step back away from Kat then quickly grabbed her and lowered her to the floor. The passion she felt was replaced with concern, “Kat? Kat are you okay?” Kat shook her up and down trying to let Becky know she would be okay. “Fireworks again?” Becky couldn’t stop grinning.

“Thermo…nuclear,” Kat gasped for breath.

“Nice to know I can do that to you but we need to get you up,” Becky pulled on Kat arm trying to get her to stand up, “If we’re in here too long your mom’s going to know somethings up.” Kat allowed Becky to help her up on her shaky legs. Moving as quickly as they could the two got cleaned up and dressed in sweatpants and tank tops.

Kat entered the kitchen grabbed a mug and poured herself a cup of coffee before sitting down at the kitchen counter without saying a word.

“Hi Mrs. Marlete,” Becky sang as she skipped into the kitchen straight to the fridge, her red hair pulled back in a simple pony tail.

“My you’re really cheerful this morning,” Deb said to Becky without turning from the stove top. “I thought you weren’t a morning person?”

“I’m usually not, but this morning everything is just so, so awesome!” the delight overflowing in Becky’s voice, “I think it was sleeping in Kat’s bed, it was so cozy and warm. And Kat is so warm to cuddle up to,” Becky shot a peek at Kat before giggling.

“And you?” Deb looked at Kat sitting there with her head hanging over the cup of coffee she was nursing, praying her mother mistook the shame she felt for allowing what happened with Becky for lack of sleep, “You’re usually up and out in the back yard doing your Tai Chi before I get downstairs?”

“Snuggles there almost pushed me out of the bed twice last night.”

“I did not!” Becky giggled.

“And when she wasn’t being a bed hog, she was squeezing the life out of me.”

“I can’t help it that you are so cuddly!” Becky stuck out her tongue at Kat.

“Well at least you are here and dressed for Tai Chi this morning,” Kat smiled.

“You didn’t start without me did you?” They heard as Emily walked into the kitchen.

“Would you like something to eat Emily?” Deb asked the young girl.

“Sure, I’ll have whatever their having,” Emily came up and sat down beside Kat, “Oh and some orange juice if you have any?”

“I’ll get it Mrs. Marlete,” Becky turned back to the fridge. Opened it and brought out a half gallon container of juice that she carried over to the counter, then Becky produced two glasses from a cupboard above the counter before sitting on the other side of Kat. Filling both glasses with juice she slid one to Emily.

“Wow Aunt Kat you sure eat allot,” Emily said when she saw the mountain of scrambled eggs, hash browns and sausage that was on Kat’s plate.”

“Doctor says that I have a hyper active metabolism.” Kat began shoveling the food into her mouth.

“She was born that way hon, Kat burns through calories almost twice as fast as normal so she has to eat more to sustain her.” Deb confirmed, “Even her normal body temperature is higher than normal.”

“So that’s why she’s so cuddly,” Becky snickered.

Finishing her breakfast, Kat pour herself another cup of coffee while she waited on Becky and Emily to finish eating.

Chapter 26

Deb, Kat and Becky waved as Kat’s sister’s family pulled out of the driveway. “I should probably get home too,” Becky announced.

“Can you stay for just a tab bit longer Becky, I would like to talk with you and Kat,” Deb asked.

“Sure, I’d be glad to stay for a while longer.”

Deb led the teens into the kitchen and poured herself and Becky a glass of iced tea. Placing the picture back in the fridge she turned and sat an unopened beer beside the glass she had sat out for Kat, along with a bottle opener.

“Your mom lets you drink beer?”

“Remember? Germany? I started drinking this stuff when I was ten.”

“She’s only allowed to have one once in a while and only when I’m home.” Deb peered at Kat, “Right?”

“Yes mom,” Kat opened her beer and began pouring it into the glass.

Taking a sip of her tea, Deb looked at both girls carefully, “So what is going on?”

“Nothing,” Kat couldn’t look her mother in the eye.

“Pull my other leg,” Deb quipped, then looked over at Becky, “Do you want to tell me?”

“It really was nothing, really,” Becky answered.

“Well it certainly wasn’t nothing to make you both act the way you both have all day today.” Deb analyzed, “So do we play forty questions or are one of you going to tell me what is going on with you two?”

Anger showed in Kat’s face when she looked up to meet her mother’s gaze, “We kissed! Are you happy now!”

Deb carefully thought about what she was going to say before she said it, one hand she couldn’t allow Kat to be seducing young girls, on the other while it’s not socially acceptable two girls exploring their sexuality with each other is not as uncommon as one might think, but then Kat was not your normal teenage girl, “Kat did you attempt to seduce Becky?”

“What? NO!” Kat’s anger grew.

“Then why are so angry with yourself?”

“I’m…not…” Kat realized Deb was right she was so damn pissed at herself that she couldn’t see straight right now, “I’ I shouldn’t have allowed it to happen.”

“It was my fault Mrs. Marlete,” Becky jumped in, “I was having a dream.”

“A dream?”

“Uh yea, it was kind of steamy, pretty steamy in fact.”

“So that’s all this is over, you kissed Kat in your sleep?”

“The first time, but I was awake for the seconds kiss.”

“Why would you kiss her after you woke up?” Deb tried to make sense of what she was hearing.

“Well, I was kinda dreaming about Kat,” Becky and Kat both blushed.

“Is that all that happened?”

“Just kissing, honest Mrs. Marlete,” Becky’s blush turned a deeper red.

“Just kissing mom,” Kat confirmed.

“So Becky do you prefer girls?” Deb added, “I had always figured Kat would lean that direction.”

Becky nodded, ashamed to admit the way she felt.

“What do you mean I would lean that way?” Kat scoffed.

“Well hon, given your past…” Deb left the rest unsaid.

“You’re not going to tell my parents are you?” Becky pleaded.

Deb observed how both girls were acting toward her and each other, “No I don’t think that is necessary, as long as you both don’t take it further than kissing at least for now.”

“Kat couldn’t make it further than that if she wanted,” Becky giggled.

“Why is that young lady?” Deb stared at Kat, who was staring at her hands in her lab wishing she was invisible.

“She um, kinda,”Becky tried to find the best way to say it without embarrassing her girlfriend further than she already had, “Sorry Kat I don’t know how else to say this,”

“Then don’t,” Kat groaned.

“That’s good, you shouldn’t have your girlfriend try to take all the heat off you!”

“Girlfriend?” The two girls echoed

“Kathleen Elizabeth Marlete tell me what Becky was trying to say?”

Kat glared up at her mother staring her in the eyes without saying a word. Deb sat there waiting patiently, “Oh dammit, when Becky kisses me, I, it, fireworks, global nuclear war fireworks. I , I think I passed out for a moment the last time she kissed me.”

“Okay,” Deb’s features softened, more caring, “Now that we have all that out in the open, we can work on what we need to do about it. First thing I think we should go talk to Doctor Oliver or Doctor Hakim about how easily you can be brought to release.”

“Please this is embarrassing enough!” Kat pleaded.

“I hope I don’t embarrass you?” Becky leaned over and put her head on Kat’s shoulder.

“Not you, just how easily I um can do that.” Kat rested her head on Becky’s

“I don’t know,” Becky grinned, “I think it’s cool that kissing you does that to you.”

“Also, most people will not be as open minded as I am on this. I feel that to attempt to forbid what you are doing would only force you to do it behind my back and could possibly cause mental health issues down the road, most won’t share this view so no public displays, got it?”

“Yes ma’am,” Both girls chorused.

up
518 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

glad things went well

Well I guess my hunch was right about Becky. At least Kat has feelings for her even if she wasn't ready for them. The two are a good couple, they are close friends no matter what happens with their relationship but she knows Becky's true feelings and she will work hard to protect her more now.

It's beautiful that Karen has been able to bond with Kat so fast, she may have lost her father but added to her family overall. Deb could use her support even if it's as a friend and fellow mom, she can't be entirely alone in all of this and having Karen there for her will be a huge help.

Plus the two girls taking to their new "aunt" was awesome. It's just like old times only this time Kat can enjoy her time differently.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

I was waiting for this chapter

with real anticipation. It is very good. It is possible one or both the girls are bi, no shame there either. I suspect they will become life mates.

Kat probably won't be the last super solder experiment either. Fact is, there are many very old men who have had an honorable life.

What?!?

Okay, getting younger, turning into a girl, being a lesbian, more money than she knows what to do with, that I can believe with no problems. But a derelict outbuilding in a gated community, you're pushing the edges of suspension of disbelief! ;-)

I'm confused about the ages of Karen's daughters. I thought Emily was Kat's "age" and Susan was younger. But Kat was thinking of Emily as the youngest grandchild, so I'm confused.


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

Thanks for pointing that out.

I will have to see where I need to edit this to explain the property better. While it is a gated community, they have more property attached to this home than only the house and surrounding yard.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

i think

theres going to be some fun times ahead. Kat seems to be going into girlhood quite easily despite the tomboy look. I wonder if the treatment also did some work on the brain chemistry. so she would accept easier? I'm a waiting on her return to school I remember the idiot who molested Becky at the mall. I can see fun things happening.

Matt

Girlhood

Kat's former self was tough but fun-loving, so it's not surprising that the new and improved version is so able to adapt and overcome. And have lots of fun doing it.

This story is great, I hope

This story is great, I hope Kat and Becky can make there relationship work cause they would be great together

#\#

Go Becky. Now here's hoping that there 'll be more thermonuclear explosions of that type ><. And that here parents don't freak out or something.

FF check :d *yeuh*

Lynne

If Becky and Kat's kissing is

If Becky and Kat's kissing is reaching thermo-nuclear, those are some very, very HOT kisses indeed.
Hooray for Becky to be brave enough to come out to Kat, even knowing it could easily kill their friendship. Glad that it didn't, and that that the two girls are even more closer now.
Seems like there will be a "Four Musketeers" gang, with Kat, Becky, Susan, and Emily.
Kat gave Becky some excellent advice in trying out her new (previously owned) car.
Absolutely drive a car down a dirt road or a beat up section of road or street and try and find any squeaks, rattles, or other sounds that are not normal for a vehicle to have.
If the dealer won't allow it, then WALK AWAY.
The same applies to taking said vehicle to a mechanic of YOUR choice and having them do a once over on it.
Again, if the dealer won't allow that, WALK AWAY.

Hot kisses or...

For Kat yes those kisses are very hot, but one has to wonder withe her strangely mixed up genetics if there is more to it than meets the eye

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

the ford focus is a good car

the ford focus is a good car i had a x reg 2000 auto est picked it up for 400 pounds sold when i got a c reg 1985 escort ghia.but them focus pretty good car. the escort in my work shop along side my 72 cortina using as a driver a 2000 transit camper i kip in when working or 2013 belingo used for work.i like junkyard sounds like a cool truck this girl a car girl like me. saw a 82 rover 3.5 v8 needs work temping car shoes bag s skirts never be rich. like a tg girlin the story who is not over the top girlly real women i know one well into bikes. keep going great story

Love it.

I love rhe details in your story. Sometime I feel it is just overwhelming but reading it all gives me good feeling. Now I just hope it will work out with the kisses. :D

"allot" vs "a lot"

I find that several authors seem to "allot" only one word when two words, though "a lot" more than one, would be appropriate in the context of the sentence.

We "allot" certain items to people. While the number of items we "allot" may be "a lot", there could just as well be "a few" items "allotted".

Have I thoroughly confused things now? I hope not. If so, then I have "allotted" too many words to clear up an issue that "a lot" of authors have.

Hugs,
Erica

Thanks

Thanks Erica, I'll have to keep an eye out on spell check auto correcting that one by mistake.

We the willing, led by the unsure. Have been doing so much with so little for so long,
We are now qualified to do anything with nothing.

Woah

Tas's picture

Suddenly things go for a racy turn (not that I'm complaining, it was written really well). I'm glad Kat's daughter/sister accepts her just fine, that kind of family connection is always good.

-Tas

Roll around

2nd time reading this great story. I wanted to ensure I had the right histories.
Every bit as good the second time around!!

alissa