Loved

Printer-friendly version

Loved

by Cheryl Bishop

My ex was an A-wife in things regarding Cheryl.

When we were separated (do to death of our son, not Cheryl) she confessed, that she never felt desired as a woman, because she thought the clothes turned me on not her. I regret, I never got to tell her:

Yes the clothes turn me on. But I am a healthy young man, almost any thing turns me on. Looking at clouds turns me on. You turn me on. The slightest hint that you are interested in having sex, is probably my greatest turn on.

But you do something for me that clothes never will. You make me feel loved. Without that, sex is just a somewhat satisfying physical activity. With that it becomes a wonderful bonding of souls.

One of the things that makes me feel most loved, Is your acceptance and even help of my Cheryl persona. I realize there are more negatives than positives for you, with Cheryl. And knowing you are doing this, for me out of love, makes me feel very loved.

I think from what you have read and observed, you understand, that Cheryl is a part of me that will not be going away. I also think you are an astute enough observer, to realize, that when I suppress my fem-me side, I become tense and harder to live with. The kind nurturing care you give Cheryl is much how you treat others. Even if these are the reasons you treat Cheryl so well, it still makes me, feel very well loved.

up
108 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

You are so thoroughly loved...

May you come to know how beautiful you are... More how lovable you are

Hugs and kisses, Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

An intermediate solution

Human culture causes men to feel feminine. I do not think that transitioning and ultimate SRS is the permanent solution, though I have done both. In time, I hope that our culture for most purposes instead of identifying men and women will simply see people. In time clothing and gender expression will be purpose suited and it is slowly getting that way more and more. In the past 12 years I have learned that the pretty, sexy panties and bra are uncomfortable as hell. Due to the surgery, jeans are extremely uncomfortable. The estrogen and the lasering of all my body hair have made my skin very thin; I can cut myself with my own fingernail, forget cutting with a knife. I love the deference that men show women, and I love the camaraderie that women share. We really are a lot smarter and more devious than men. Women talk their problems out, men fix them or fight.

Changing from a man to a woman is unimaginably cruel to those who love you.