Vantier a Whateley Tale chapter 11

Printer-friendly version

Vantier a Whateley Tale.....Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to find her place in it.

In this chapter....Kyley completes her journey to Whateley and helps her soon to be roommate out.

NOTE that this chapter Kyley talks over the subject of attempted suicide.
So if that subject bothers you? You might want to stop on this one?

He is saved from the death of his race and planet....to start all over again....but can she survive?
A human high school and being a teenager? Will she remember what was? And grow in power?

most of my current stories can be found on Fictionmania

Or if you want to input more?

Drop a e-mail to me at [email protected]

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~o~O~o~

~o~O~o~

Wednesday August 29 2007 3:20 pm
New York City
Trump International hotel

We ate in the room some fine 'take-out' and had 'fun' all night long. This morning we got up late....as intended and packed my bags. I listen to Becky, as I am weaving my long hair into a braid going down my back, for the long trip. Becky is making sure my larger bags, had got to the school already and her condo was fully set-up for her arrival, via numerous phone calls and using her computer.

I finally move my last bag to the stack by the door, as I whine to Becky "Why can't you and I drive up there by ourselves?"

Becky scolds me again "I told you this last night. I want you to go to there...just like any regular student. AND that means the train, as most kids in the US don't take the planes. They can't afford them, OR! the MCO makes sure that they don't want to take a plane...to stay way from them!"

"Hummm I hate that!" I near hiss out.

"Well get used to it, your going to a school and with that your surrendering some freedoms. But, I will be close by and I will see you about two to three times a week as I tutor you." She finally smiles at me.

Several hours later, Becky and I are standing on the train platform of Penn station. "Well you got all your tickets and remember to call me, when you get there! All you have to do, is make the two transfers to the other trains and your there!" at that last word she starts crying.

I say to her, as I wrap her in a hug "Its only for a week or so, till the school settles down. Then just like you said...you come over every few days and tutor me." I hug her closer "Gods I want to kiss you...but you said not in public...they don't understand." I whisper in her ear.

We break that nice hug, at the sounding of a horn that tells us, the train is about to leave. I jump up the short stairs, to the train deck with my one large bag of books. "I will see you soon!" I tap the side of my head, while I send near 'joy' over the link to her.

"Yes and I will be in town by the evening...CALL! if anything goes wrong!?" I nod back to her, as the porter closes the door.

With a walk down the aisle to find a seat in the car, I bump into to a few fellow travelers and I find I am sure none of them are going to Whateley. As the ages are off and they don't read to me as mutants when I shift my vision. When I find a nice seat with a good window view, I toss my blue cavalry hat on the table, sit down and take out my stuff. My book bag yields up, one of Homestake's books. This one, has a very difficult language to read and will take time to do so. As I draw it from the bag, I check to see that its 'cover' is in place.

The books cover, just under the plain art designed printed cover paper. Is a special cloth, that is embroidered in magic runes. The cloth keeps all the 'bad' of the book within it and lets me read it outside of a 'safe' zone, like the research library. The bag I drew it from...is even more guarded, as I am the only one who can open it.

I set all my things on the table between seat rows. My book, a note book and all my writing tools. But most important! is my small bag of PEZ!...Becky got me hooked on the darn things a few weeks back and now they for the most part have replaced...that want, I had for cigars. I open that bag, to take out one of the PEZ dispensers and load it up with candy. I 'pop' the head of good old Scooby back and pop the presented candy in my mouth. The 'mystery hunter' Scooby finds it way to my shirt pocket and I am settled in!

I snuggle into the seat and lay across it with my back resting on the wall and its window a little. This way, no one could read over my shoulder and get hurt.

As the day dragged on into night, I sat and read my book. Once and a while I made notes on parts of it, in my note book. Or sometimes I wrote a long string of numbers on a dimensional gate formula, I was working on at the same time.

I made my two transfers to other trains, one in Boston and the other in Concord. The Boston stop came after midnight, so for those hours I sat in the station. As going outside as a underage kid was OUT! and Concord was not better!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Thursday August 30 2007 6:05 am
New Hampshire
Somewhere on the train to Dunwich

As the sun came up, we made several more stops and I noticed kids getting on the train. Some of them had to be students, they were the right age and when I studied them closer, I saw that 'glow' to them that said 'mutant' to me.

I sat alone for an hour before, a kid came up to me and sat across the table from me. I glance at her over the top of my book, as she sits down and almost immediately she looks out the window. But she says nothing to me, several minutes later on. A second girl comes running up and stops when she sees her.

"HeyHeathergoodseeingyahavefunduringsummer?Idid!" the new kid sputtered out so fast, even my brain had issues with keeping up!

"Yes Go-Go I had a great summer...." she was about to add more, but the new kid 'jumped' the gun.

"Butheyweareinthenewbuildingandwhoisthisgirlwhats?hername?andisshewithus?orwhat?" the rain of words came from her. I now knew why, she was called 'Go-Go'.

"Well Go-Go I have not asked her that yet." I watch her over my book as her face turns to me "So if you understood that? Who are you if I may ask you, please?"

My hands lower my book and I study them both for a second. I find with my vision, the fast one is a mutant 'like I did not see that coming!' But the other is not really? she is a Fae creature? A water based one of a sort.

I say to her "My name is Kyley and I did understand that barrage of words. I am also 'VERY' sure the three of us.....going to the same place, to do the same thing....be students."

"Well I am Heather and this 'blur' beside me is Juanita. Or Go-Go for short. So your sure, your going to the same place with us?" she asks me and I feel the hesitation come off her.

I nod to her "I am sure that we are going to the same place and do the same thing. I am going to Whateley as a freshman? Then Go-Go is...mutant for sure" I whisper out "and you? Are a Fae of some sort? Water based is my best guess? So we...all heading to Whateley by us being....this train today."

Heather blinks at me for a second, then looks at her friend. "How can you tell? What I am? I mean Go-Go stands out. BUT me?"

"Hummmyoutalkfunny?Niceblueeyes!Youmissedsomewordsandwhatsthatbookyouhavethere?" comes yet another torrent of words from Go-Go.

"Sorry about that? I just learned English, starting....April and I have more...learn." I hold up my book "This book? is math formulas on trans-dimensional gate physics and a little magic involving the same?"

"Well since your learning English...let me help you, if you don't mind?" she asks me....I nod back to her "the word you missed was 'to'...as in you should have said 'I have TO learn more?' But how can you tell Go-Go is a mutant and how in the heck what I am!?"

"I can just see it? She has a 'glow' that notes it. Then you have one, that I have seen before....a long time ago, from another water Fae."

"CanIseeandreadthatbook?"

"No...its in a language I am sure you can't read and then its....bad book?"

"Bad book? and what language is that?" Heather asks me.

"The language is a variant of mathematical Yog Sothoth, with a bit of their magic" I say back to her.

She gulps at me and leans back a little. I now feel some fear leak off her "Ahhh that's a major Demon language...one of the GOO or Class 'X' stuff! You should not be reading that!"

"This? Ohh its fine, I can. This is nothing? The real hard stuff, I keep locked up?" I say to her, in such a way. That I feel the book resting on my lap is a dime store novel.

"Okay?....Go-Go please get Belle for me. I want a real mage to hear this?"

The girl nods back "SheissitingwithAngel...Iwillgetthemboth!" and off she runs.

I note the feeling coming off Heather now and Go-Go before she ran off. "Hey I am no danger to you? So? lets talk before your reinforcements get here?"

"I am not sending for 'reinforcements'? I just want someone here, who might understand what your doing or saying your doing, is all?"

I smile at her "Fine by me? I have nothing....hide?"

"Its "..'TO' hide" to correct you?"

"Thanks again ...to hide...One day, I will conquer this darn language!"

"But while we wait? Do you know more languages?"

"Yes I do? I know several hundred thousand....but all of them....very old and rare?" as I say that I pop another PEZ candy into my mouth "Want one? I offer it to her, by sliding it over the table to her.

"Okay?" Heather says as she takes Scooby off the table. Then she takes one from the offered PEZ. "You like Scooby?"

"Yep! I learned allot of English from the TV. Especially Big Bird!"

Heather sees her friends fast approaching us both, she stands up to walk over and talks to one. The new one she is with, has black hair, nice blue eyes and I hear she has a British accent. The other, a nice looking blond is wearing a rather large coat? I shift my vision to see why the coat? After a few shifts in vision, I can see why! SHE! has wings like me! Ohhh too cool! We have to talk!

The British girl sits down at the table across from me "Hi I am Belle....So Heather tells me your going to Whateley? But she is concerned that your reading a book...so you say? That maybe you should not be reading?"

"I am Kyley...Yes I am going to Whateley. As to the book, was that....question? Her statement? or your question?" I ask her.

"That is my question. And can I see it?"

"No...you can't...sadly it would hurt you. If you read this" I say as I hold the book up a little.

I watch as she waves her hand in the air and says some words "Well, that should protect me...for a little while." she states.

I giggle a little "Nope...not even close enough."

"What? Mrs. Grimes showed us that in class...she said its good for most of us to at least glimpse a Class 'X' book or scroll?" she says more than surprised.

"Ohh it was a fine spell...a real good one too. You even did....correctly, even with all....hand waving of yours" I snicker at her "But this book is a little more than that spell can filter out?"

Heather interrupts my next words "You missed 'it' and 'that' again?" she shrugs to me.

I nod to her "Thanks...please keep on me...it helps"

"What was that Heather?"

"Ahh she just needs help with English? She only started learning it, in April?" she asks me again.

I nod back to her.

Belle rolls her eyes "Okay? But Kyley, what are they classifying you as....on your MID? If yours has been done?"

"Hummm some...most call me an Avatar, that subsumed its host fully. Others...Say I am a reincarnation or rebirth, that used a human of this world as a spell component or conduit? That last theory, I feel is closer to what I am."

"Okay...that's a new one. But I really would like to see that book? And why if its so bad? Does it not affect others near you?"

I make sure its closed and show her the cover a little "This cover is warded, so none of the Class 'X' leaks out?"

"Okay...Where is Sara or Fey or even Rohanna, when you need them for this stuff." she shakes her head a little to me and the others.

"Humm Sara? I met her back at Homestake. She is the one that figured out how to talk to me! Then she got me a translator of her's. The others, I have never heard of?... But I can let you read the cover page...as that is safe enough, with that spell you just did."

Belle nods to me "Okay lets see that?"

"Hey can we get some room please?" I look at the others "and Belle you need to be right next to me? Please? for safely."

Belle gets up and slides on the seat, right next to me. I check that no one is looking over my shoulder and open the book to its cover page carefully. I watch over her, as she reads it and I am looking for any bad reactions. As you never know?

"Holly crap! It is a Demon language, just like you said and I can see that much." she shakes her head.

Heather asks me "You said you were at Homestake? That's a storage and research place for the DPA? What were you doing there?"

"I work there now. I translate books like this for them" I get my ID out and slide it over to Heather "See, I work there. Ohhh! and I was in storage there...before I woke up?"

"Storage? what in the heck do you mean?" the blond finally asks me.

"Well from what I am told? I was in a block of metal for the last One hundred and Fifty years or so...then I woke up and here I am."

Belle stares at me "You make it sound like that is normal or something?"

I perk up a little "Back home...where or when I was from...it was normal?"

The look that came over Belle's face was priceless "Normal? really? Where are you from?"

I sigh a little 'keeping that sadness in check'...."It was a nice place...its gone now and that happened a very long time ago."

Belle is a good judge of people and she sees that question hurts me to even think about...so she drops it like a good friend would. The blond sits down across the table and grabs my hand in a way that gives support.

As the blond holds my hand, she says to me rather softly "Hey...you can talk about that, when you want too? We are here for you." then she looks at me in silence for several seconds "hey what are you? I have never 'felt' anyone like you? You feel...female...but there is something else? Something...nice! But strange none the less?"

"Yes? but first what's your name?" I ask her.

"Ohh! Where have my manners gone too! I am Mary...or Angel." she smiles at me.

"Kyley is my name...but you and me are allot alike" I quietly spoke to her.

"Why? in what way?"

"We both have wings!"

"I don't see any on you?"

"I have them, I will show you first chance I get! Then we can talk?" I ask her.

"We can. But your wings? Your lucky enough that they can be hidden?" she pouts a little.

"Yes I am...But you still can fly just like me! So your luckier than most! You know the pure joy of flying!" I smile at her.

"HeyIjustnoticedyoutwolookalike!Samehairsameeyes!Nearsamebodyshape! ...TWINS!" Go-Go blurts out.

I look at Angel and her me. Then we both laugh in near unison. Then we both stop at the same time to say "We Do?"

The rest of the girls fall over laughing at us.

"Just so you know, I am a teachers assistant for flight 1 class. I might be able to get you into flight 2 with me, if your that good?" she asks.

"Fight 1?.....I guess... I have to start somewhere? But a teaching assistant? I might like that, as I have taught many a person how to fly."

"You don't look that old?"

"I am far older than you think. But to this world, I am a baby in many ways?"

Angel's hand suddenly snaps back from holding mine "Shit! I remember where, I felt someone like you before! You sort of feel, like Sara does! Are you like her?"

"ME! like a DARK ONE!" I near hiss out "NEVER! I do not kill to live....like them!" I stare at her more than angry at the comparison.

As I sit there near seething in anger. I then feel Becky via the link...~'Kyley what's wrong, your so mad?'~

~'One of the kids on the train thinks. I am like Sara...a killer, one that needs to kill to live?'~ I think to her.

~'Just tell them what you are to a point. Correct them, then drop it? You will get along better after.'~

I find Belle snapping her fingers in my face "Hey Kyley? You there?"

"Ahh yes, sorry about that. I was talking to someone."

"Okay?" Belle tones out slowly at me.

"Angel? Guys? "I look around the table "Please let me clarify this? Sara and I, are comparable in some things? But I unlike her, I do not kill to feed. And some of her kind. Are pure EVIL? She said to me...she was not like them, she valued all life? But I have to see, that she....not like that...for a very long time....believe it?....Do you all understand? or any questions?" I ask rather quietly of them all, as I look about.

Belle is the first to talk. A born leader this one I see! "So your sorta...kinda like her in some ways?"

"Yes in some ways. But can we talk...this at school? Its too...open here?"

"Ohhh I know what you mean. Too many chances to be overheard!" says Angel to all of us.

Belle says to the group and me. "I understand and so do we all. Lets talk about this one over lunch? Or in a room in Poe?"

"YouareinPoeKyleyright?" Go-Go spits out.

"Yes I am in Poe...so I was told?" I tell her.

"So its settled now. Your one of us sisters. A Posie" Belle leans over to give me a welcoming hug.

"Thanks...I have just so much to learn. Heck, I saw my first car only a month ago?"

"Your Kidding?"

I shake my head. "No I am not."

"Ohh we have to get you up to speed then!" Heather tells the group "My guess is your going to be a cottage project this year!"

For the next few hours I watch and listen to the group chat about the school. During that time. I slide my book back in its bag, as this is far more interesting! After I do, I slide the PEZ across the table for anyone that wants one.

The train makes its final stop...for us anyway and we all pour out of the train. I grab my bag and walk off the train. Then I have to find my few bags in the vast pile of them on the station platform. When I have all that done, I walk to lady at the door, who has on a school uniform and a data pad of some sort. She asks for my name and points me to a large van to get into and ride to the Academy.

I see Belle, Go-Go and then Belle winks at me, to yell out "See you later!" As I hop into my van.

-----------------------------------------

Thursday August 30 2007 9:35 am
Whateley Academy
Poe cottage

The van takes us all on the same path Becky and I did, a few weeks back to the Academy. Then it finally drops us all of in front of Poe Cottage.

I grab my bags, pile the two I have and I watch as most of the other kids do the same as I did. Then an Asian lady steps up on the topmost part of the small set of stairs in front of the cottage. She then waves her arms to get all our attention to her.

"Hi Freshmen of Poe, I am Mrs. Shugendo the school's Dean." And for the next several minutes, she gave us the basics. One...that we are all going into Poe and the reason for that?. Is all of us have issues with our sexuality. We are either, gay, bi, transgender, or lastly changing sexes via our shared mutations and then add all the rest on top! She lets us all in on the fact that Poe and its secrets are guarded. That its a 'safe' place and NO ONE will 'out' you here. Unless you do so yourself, this is done to save others in Poe from any harassment by other students. She explains the Academy 'flag' system and the one inside Poe itself, that covers 'displays of affection' among other things.

Then she divides up the large group into smaller groups. I can guess what this is, by sliding my vision about a little. As the aura given off by a gay or lesbian kids is a little different than what is called normal? Then the ones about me near bleed out to me that their sex has changed in someway?

Our smaller groups gets lead off by a upper-class mate. Who leads us all off toward a statue of the schools founder?

"Well my lovelies if you not have guessed yet, by the smaller group! You-all and Me are in the same boat! We have or are going over to the OTHER SIDE! That's right!" the kids all look around at each other! "you are all changing or changed to the OTHER SEX! or changelings! as we call it! But lets get moving! We have stuff to do!"

For the next few hours we are lead on a small tour of the campus. That included a very egotistic painting of one of the schools trustees Lord Paramount. Then the rest of the museum had for the most part 'faked' items in it 'I can understand that!' of importance to the school, among those was a pile of gold. I studied it and got the reason why it was there. We all then got dragged around a little more. I did pay attention...But I like to explore on my own!

We all finally end up at Poe once more. I line up with my group and when I get to the front. They give me a packet of information, my school ID and told "Please read all of this and your ID is also your room key. You are also required to have this ID on your person at all times. Your room number is 228, Mrs. Barron have a nice day."

After I hear that. I near run up the stairs to my room, swipe the card on the door and go in. Inside are Two beds, on opposite sides of the room. Both are the bigger 'twin' size, next to them is a closet and dresser. Along the window is a double desk. Covering most of the floor, is three large trunks, one is mine for sure! and the other two. I find are mine also?, as I read the tags and find they're both from Cecelia Rodgers or my new clothes! I look over the trunks "Ohh boy she does good work! Even the trunks are top of the line!" I say out. I drop my bag on the double desk and pull out my laptop from DPA/Homestake and warm it up.

When I sit down on the bed, as I do. I notice a box laying on the bed? So I open it and find a framed piece of paper and a stone?

The note on it says, 'to Kyley good luck Twain'. Then the frame has a small gold plaque, at its bottom. "This small stone started your journey here....may it bring luck!" I now recognize the stone. Its that first one...from my very first week here, and the paper? Its the one where Sebastian, the older of the translators wrote down 'rock' and I followed under that with my writing of 'rock'...

I smile at it all "This is indeed how I started here. This was the way, they found out how to talk to me! Thanks Twain! I love it!"

I am about toss the now empty box aside, when I notice something rattling around inside it. I tilt the box and a packet of wall mountings slides from it and falls to the bed "Darn Twain thinks of everything!" So with that, I find a nice place on the wall and hang it.

My hands go to my phone, as I sit back down to admire the frame. I enter in Becky's number and she picks up on the first ring. "Hey...I am in my room and it looks great!"

"So make any friends yet?" she asks me in a leading way.

"Not really? but its the first day."

"So who's the lucky roomie!?"

"Humm I don't know? I am alone so far? Maybe she is a late arrival?"

"Well don't let me keep you....get all your stuff unpacked and have fun! We can talk later on, this week or so? Bye!" and she hangs up.

After all my trunks are opened, I make my bed first, with what Becky sent. Then I start putting my stuff away at a fast pace. I am near done when, I get a knock at my door. "Come on in" I sing at the door from my closet, as I hang the last things in it.

A girl enters my room "Kyley?" she asks.

"Yep! that be me!" I say as the last hanger hits the rack.

"You need to go see Mrs. Horton. The house mother, now please?"

"Your kidding me? How could I get in trouble so fast?"

"I don't know? I just run the messages? Good luck thou?" She says and she is gone.

I shrug at her going "Ohh well...might as well get this over with!"

I grab one trunk in my hand, then sling another over my shoulder and run down the staircase. I drop both at the main doors, like I read to do. So that they can take the empties away for storage.

Once I see that my trunk is stacked right and check the tag again. I walk down the hallway to the House mothers room. As I go, I bump into a few of the junior high kids. Two of them are desperately trying to get a rather large trunk into a room. As I watch them for that few seconds, while I walk toward them. The scene reminds me of an ant trying to move a tree!

"Hey young ones? Let me get that!" I pick up the trunk and say "Where do ya want?"

The little one pouts at me "I had it....ya show off!"

"Hey I....only helping?"

The other says "Please, next to my bed....and thanks?"

I walk it into their room "Here?"....I get a nod back from her.

"Well all done? Have fun." I say as I leave.

"We will...and you talk funny?"

"Yes I do... I only learned English.. few months ago? So see I help you with the trunk and you help....English?"

Over the next few minutes they both correct my mistakes and I thank them as I walk off to Mrs. Horton's room. When I get there, I find her standing in the doorway watching the kids mill about and she yelps at them from time to time.

"Mrs. Horton? You wanted to see me?"

"Ahh yes Miss Barron, come on in. I have to talk to you in private." she says to me in a pleasant voice.

I follow behind her and note. My senses are not getting any anger off her? 'so why this talk?' my mind asks.

After I enter her place and she shuts the door. Then...She waves me over to a sofa, then sits herself in a chair next to it.

"Well here we are?" she sighs at me "have a cookie?" she asks while lifting a plate of fresh cookies towards me. I take one and sit back.

"Well...Kyley the reason I am talking to you is...your planned roommate tried to kill herself on the way into school today and she almost succeeded" She hesitates a little...I can read the sadness of that bleed off her...there is a deep wound under that...somewhere?

"Now we all knew she was going to have issues, as she tried this already four times before today. They all failed for one reason. She is a mutant and her healing or being hard to hurt saved her life. So we planned on putting her in with you...as you seem to be the most balanced one of the freshmen."

I giggle out a little "In my case I would say...I am less messed up...than most?"

She chuckles at that "Yes that maybe the case. But you have been noted by Homestake as to having a 'healing' touch. Both a physical and mental one. So we wanted to put her in with you? and maybe...just maybe. You might be able to help her?"

I finish up my cookie and nervously grab for my PEZ and take out a candy. Once popped it into my mouth 'they want me to help a young one? heck I have issues of my own!' I think to myself, as I rub my face with both hands nervously.

"You can say no? If you want too? There is no shame in taking this on or not? As you are only expected to be a student here?" she reminded me.

"I will do it. As my kind helps others. Its our creed to do so! I just hope, I can get through to her. As some...just want to die? And nothing can stop it." I inform her.

"Well here is her packet...at least, what we can let you legally read that is?" Horton says, as she slides a large file to me.

Kumiko Kaneda or 'KK'

She was a 'brick' in the words of those who test mutant powers. She had a good level of regen, then add she could turn into a 'living' metal of a sort.
As I read on in it, I was shocked by it all. No wonder she is suicidal.

Just a year ago, she lost both parents in a car wreak. Then...that wreck, she was in the same car and her near dieing in it. Triggered a burnout. That burnout caused him to change into the now present her. When the rest of the family found out, they disowned him/her and then the topper! Her girlfriend, committed suicide at the combined shame and the loss of her boyfriend.

Her attempts at suicide included, a jump off a bridge, then jumped in front of a car, then she tried cutting her wrists, and finally today. She jumped in front of a truck. Only her healing or her power set of having a metal shell when hurt, saved her life.

I then read the rest and put it all to memory. When finished, I laid it back on the table with a sigh.

"Not an easy task this one? But I will do my best" I offered her.

"Thanks...If you want to see her. She is at Doyle right now and will be for a few days more?"

"I will go see her. Please have her things put in our room?" I ask, as I stand up.

"It will be done and you can talk to Dr. Bellows about this at anytime you need." Horton hands me a card with his name and numbers on it.

------------------------------------------------------

Thursday August 30 2007 4:35 pm
Whateley Academy
Doyle Medical center

A large bag of 'ice breakers' is in my hand, as I enter Doyle on my way to see 'KK'. All of bag's contents are fresh from a shopping trip at the store. I figured out what to buy, via a call to Gunny and some computer hacking at his orders! 'Ya gotta love having friends! Especially ones that know how to get stuff!'

Once in the main doors. I look about for a nurse and find one in short order "I am here to see Kumiko Kaneda?"

"I will get you her doctor, Please wait here?" and off she goes.

After a short while, she walks back to me and she is with a very good looking blonde lady. The doctor in question is my guess.

"Hi I am Ophelia Tenent. I was told to expect you Miss Barron. I do have to tell you she is a mean one! She is mad at the world, she even took a swipe at a nurse."

"Humm I have no worries on that? I can heal myself. Plus it takes allot to kill me off." I giggle out.

The doctor leads me off to KK's room. As she does, she lets me in on more of her stay here so far.

"Well here is her room Miss Barron. Good luck with this one" Ophelia smiled at me.

"Please call me Kyley or Ky...Miss Barron is too...weird?" she nods back to me "Will do!" then walks away, to tend other patents.

My hand pushes the door open to KK's room and I stroll in. As I walk over to her bed and drop my bag of goodies on her small table. She howls at me "WHAT! are you doing in my room?"

"Well Kumiko? I am Kyley! Your new roommate and since you can't come...me and our room? I came here instead?" I sing out to her. Then I reach out mentally, to feel the waves of anger and sadness off her.

"Well I don't want or need a roommate! So get out!" she yells even more at me. Then points at the door in a vicious manner.

"Nope...I can't do that. I am your roommate....that's it! Your just going....have to keep me!" I smile at her, as I sit on her bedside.

"Hey get off!" she yanks at the covers "this is my bed!"

"Well where am I going to sit, while I fix...from what info I have...your favorite" as I talk, I open the bag and pull out. Peanut butter, Grape jam and bread. I quickly place them on the table, then get out the plates and a small plastic knife to make the sandwiches with.

"What the heck! How did you know that?"

"Easy! ask a computer, what you buy ALLOT! of and bing! Your favorite!...so do you want allot of peanut butter? or a little?" I ask her, as I open the jar.

"Leave me alone! I just want to die!" she huffs at me and crosses her arms.

"Humm death does solve short term issues....but it just stops. All the long term goals, that you might have? AND besides....being dead is kinda.....boring?" I say as I place bread on the two plates.

"What would you know!" she screams in my face.

"Been dead more than once....it did not take" I laugh lightly, as I start spreading the peanut butter on the bread.

"Your lying!" She roars at me, while glaring at my face.

I say softly to her, as I spread the jam on the bread "Now Kumiko? or can I call you KK? I will never lie to you. We are roomies and we don't need that?"

"Then tell me, how can you be here! hummmm!" she tones out at me.

"Easy? I am not human... now have a sandwich?" I say, as I hand her a plate.

She slaps it away from my hands and it spills to the floor "Awww now see. I have to make a new one? But for now, take mine?" I then hand her the other plate.

"Your not human! that's Bullshit!" She grabs the plate and tosses it. This time at the far wall.

"I told you, I will not lie to you...Besides your not human anymore either?"

"What!? Now I know your lying!" she barks at me. As I go and get the tossed food off the floor.

"Nope like I said...you have to remember...no lying. Your a mutant now and according to most humans...we are not....them? So your not human....as to me..." I tilt my head a little in thought "I am a far bit more away, from human than you? But I do try!"

KK just sits there...thinking. As I am sure my words did puzzle her.

As I drop the plate and wasted food in the trash. I ask her "Well? I will make more?" then I sit at her bedside again. But this time, she slaps me rather hard across the face "GET OUT!" she hisses at me.

I calmly take that small blow and say softly "No...I have plans. I am going....stay here till, we eat one sandwich and talk a little....with no yelling? Then I might leave?"

"Fine then! I will make you leave!" she growls and I feel that hate boil off her.

Next, I watch as her skin takes on a metallic tone. Like steel or sliver? Then her right arm forms into a blade and she takes a swipe at me. I see it coming and easily dodge it. She is fast, but not skilled?....yet! After her swipe misses me and I remain seated on her bed. She pulls back her right arm to make a stab at me. She is not really trying hard to get me. But I fix a strategy in my head.

As her arm comes forward in a stab, that even a moron could avoid. I move and lean into it and she rams her bladed arm all the way through me. Right where my heart should be and out my back.

The look of utter shock that comes over her face, is one I will never forget! Then she whispers out to my face, that is only inches from her's "I am so sorry? I did not mean too!"

She starts to cry and I see her about to yell out for help. So I put my fingers to her mouth to shush her "It's okay. But...this is rather painful and...makes it hard to talk" I gasp out.

"But...but?" she says more than confused.

"Told you...Been dead more than once before. But can you pull back the arm now. It is rather uncomfortable?" I say, as my blood seeps out of the wound and makes little sparks of light, on her bed.

"What are you?" she asks me again, still in shock as she watches the blood drip down her arm.

I say out slowly, as I smile at her "Me? I am complicated?"

She just sits there, not knowing what to do and starring at my face.

"Once again...not human. But can you pull that arm back slowly? I might be able to save the shirt? But my bra is toast! I fear?"

She pulls the arm out as slowly as she can, while I guide it with my hands. I get cut a few more times on them...But the shirt is nearly saved! It now has, just a small hole in the front and one in the back. A little needle and thread and its fixed! I think?

I take off the shirt and look at the hole "Shoot... Ruined! I think? I might be able to sew that up and make it a 'get dirty' shirt?" as I step into her bathroom, I toss it into the sink and run hot water over it. "I'll let that soak for a bit?"

"I am sorry?" she squeaks at me.

"Yep I bet you are...but now you owe me...new shirt! So killing yourself is out....at least till then?" I jest her.

As I look at my bra and now fully see its too far gone. The whole cup center is done and the back strap is cut near in two! She says "My stabbing you does not prove that you have died before?!"

As I take off the bra to wash it a little and 'hope' I can save it! I say to her from the bathroom "Your right it does not? So.... get that arm of yours ready and we can try to do better?"

"What?" she asks me, not even knowing where I am going with this conversation.

"Well? you can chop my head off, then my headless body running about will prove to most...that fact? Some might find it extreme?...But? you can't argue it?"

"Your nuts!"

"Ha...says you?" I question her logic "Your the one in here, for doing something crazy!? I on the other hand, can leave anytime I want too? SO! who is nuts?"

As I step out of the bathroom, she looks away from me. "Can you please put something on?"

"What...this?" I look myself over "We are roomies now! So you might as well get used to it. As where I am from.. " I ponder for a second "..or was from? Being nude is normal. But in any case...tell me what to wear? Your the one...who! shoved your pointy arm through my last shirt? AND I do not feel like getting a new one, just yet? As you might try that again!" I chuckle at her, as I sit on the bed.

"All right? But tell me, why aren't you dead? I stabbed you in the heart!" she lectured me, as she put a finger on where a wound should be on my chest.

"Ahh easy! No heart. At least as you call it. And I don't need to breath. Then?" I tap the side of my head "My brain is not up here either! Then on top of that...you did see my blood?"

"Yep...your weird all right!" KK says, as she puts a finger in the residue of my blood staining her blanket.

I sass her at that "I do try?"

"But anyway. If you kill yourself and let that " I tap the side of her head "Thing you loosely call a 'soul' out, to go to its final REWARD!...Ohh it will be fun for sure and your parents will be happy to see you! But soon after! THEY will be very mad at you! I should know! The first time, I got myself killed...ohh my Gods! My great, great, great Grandfather. He was SO mad at me! Sheesh lets not even talk about my older brother....WOW! he was even madder! Why would your parents be mad at you? Because, you left behind the ability to...try and then fail.....BY CHOICE! I my case, I goofed! I got killed and they still got mad! You show up after doing that? suicide? I would not want to be in your shoes for the.....rest of time!" I sass her.

I study her, while that sinks in 'Good she is thinking! That's what I was after!'

While she is pondering, I make two more PB&J's and hand her a fresh plate. She takes it without even thinking about it and starts eating. 'A very good sign! I have brain activity in her. Not just RAW emotion?'

I take a few bites, then get up and go check on that shirt. I find the left over blood of mine, is near gone. I rub it some more, add some soap and its clean. The bra? on the other hand is done, its shredded too bad. So, I toss it and walk back out to her room.

"Well the shirt is saved! But you defiantly, owe me...silk bra...girl! and.....my size that an't cheap!" I think out a drying spell and shove it at the shirt. After its done, I give it a wave of magic, to shake off the wrinkles and I put it back on.

She mumbled at me "Sorry?...But I have to ask you this?"

"Yes? go on?" I say, as I grab another bite of the sandwich.

"I noticed...you have some...issues with English? You miss words and sometimes mispronounce them too?"

"Humm" I swallow my little bite of sandwich "I only started speaking it the first week of April? So I think I...do good? So far?"

"Haa its...I am doing good so far?..."

"I stand corrected then....See I do need you? So you have to stay around...to teach me. Or I will end up speaking in 'BAD' English?"

"Then what do you speak normally?"

I drop easily into my native tongue for a few seconds, then back to English. "That was what I spoke at home...I have found only three speak that so far? AND one of those was a Demon"

"A what? A demon? Please say your not one too? As that would explain you being dead and not dying just now?"

"Me no! I am not a Dark One as I call them. I maybe in some ways? near to them in ways? But I don't kill to live, like they do! We can talk more about me...when we are really alone? Like back in our room?" I wink at her.

She takes that in, then asks me "Ohh ya, was that magic? That dried your shirt off?"

"Yes it was?...Want to learn some?" I ask her playfully.

"Me? magic? They tested me and I can't do it?"

I take a bag of chips, out of the shopping bag and open them. Then I pour most of it, on another plate and put it on the table between us. "Take some? But magic? Given enough time, I could teach a monkey to do it! So you, with a little tutoring, THEN MOST OF ALL? AN OPEN MIND! I can get you going just fine?" I say back, as I grab a few chips.

I watch over her, while we eat. I notice that I feel, that little spark of 'hope' in her now. All that dread has near left her.

"Well now that was easier than I thought! I got what I wanted? All this conversation cost me so far was, a shirt, a bra, and a rather sharp pain in the chest? All in all a good trade?" I laugh.

'KK' finally really laughs at me. "OKAY! you win! I will try not to go against what you say again? As it seems I will lose every time!"

"Good? So I should see you maybe, tomorrow? or the next day? If they trust you?.....SO? do you want me....unpack your bags?"

"Yes...go ahead. There is nothing personal in them. So its fine."

"Humm we will have to fix that?"

"Fix what?" she asks.

"Personal stuff? you should have stuff, to remember things by?"

I feel her anger rise again....shit! I goofed!

"I burned it all...that person is dead!"

"Hummm calm down please? I can feel all that anger in you....and it does hurt me a little. But I goofed and reminded you."

"You 'feel' anger?"

"Yep I am an...empath , sender and receiver. Then on top, I can heal others."

"So you heal? Can you heal me?"

"Are you broken? or hurt? As I don't see that?"

"My head!"

"Ahh that's WAY different. Your freewill can not be changed by me? The only way for that is to 'give it all up?' AND! you don't want that!"

"Can you check please?"

"Okay? this might feel funny? But I will not change a thing I find, without telling you first?"

She nods back to me her understanding. So I place my right hand on the side of her head and reach out...deeply. I look about in there. Then I find all the bad memories and good ones! But I see no damage, she is all emotionally messed up. Nothing I can fix without, Killing her freewill!

"Sorry there is nothing that I can fix in there. Your issues are...all mental, all bad memories is my best guess. I do see some happiness in you? So make that come up and use it?"

"I will try?" she says softly.

"That's what we all do...is try?"

I start to get up off the bed "Well I have to get going now? But if you need someone to talk too? CALL ME please, as I do not sleep. So I can come here at anytime?"

"Kyley? Before you go?" She asks in a low tone.

I sit back down, as I know she is real serious now. "What?" I ask as gently as I can.

"Your in Poe? So what do you like?"

"Humm please be a little more specific on that?"

"Aaa Sex wise?"

"Ohh that! I like sex! The wilder the better!"

The daggers just shoot from her eyes at me "You darn well know what I mean!?"

"Ohh that? Well a creature like me sees, well beyond the shell of a body. To the person under it....So at this time? I like...my girl. But I like guys too?"

She nods to me.

"But can I add something?"

I get a slow nod back.

"Humm...Stop me if you want too, at anytime? I read your file about, your girlfriend and what she did?" I get a slow nod again and no change in emotion "But I truly think she messed up? She forgot, that she fell in love with you? Not that shell of a body...she fell in love with, that rather lovely 'soul' of yours! She forgot that the 'soul' was the same, even if the shell changed?....Do you understand me?"

"Yes I do...I need to think about all this?"

"Hey please do! But I am off."

I get up and walk to the door, then turn to her to wave at her and she finds one last question "Hey I just remembered something? When I saw your back? You have wing tattoos? Real weird ones?"

"Yep they're my wings! "I pull off my top and let them out to show her "See neat ha?"

"Can you fly with those?"

"Yes...want to see more? Before I go?" she nods back to me.

"Okay...but don't get scared? I will not hurt ya!"

"What's to be scared of? Bird lady?!" she sasses me, as I shift to full size and my armor wraps around my body. She then looks up at me, VERY BIG! ME...."SHIT! I am so sorry, what was I thinking stabbing you!" she says slowly.

"Ha don't worry! Then lets add this for the whole picture!" I call my Axe and then grab its neck at the blade "Now this is better! Gods it feels good to stretch out like this!" I say as I flex about, a little.

"Kyley what do you mean by stretch out?" she stares at me.

"Ohh that 'small' me. Is my holding all this back, like clinching a fist all day. This is regular me...for the most part?" I start to shrink back and let the Axe go finally. Once done, I put my shirt back on "See all back to normal?"

"Okay...I will see you later?" she asks me.

"Yep? Want me in for breakfast at say eight or nine?"

"Eight is fine?" she says slowly.

"See you then!" I say, as I walk out the door.

--------------------------------------------

Once out into the hall, I try and find Doctor Tenent. After some searching, I find her at a far off nurses station.

"Doctor Tenent? I am done with Kumiko. I genuinely think I got to her and made her start 'thinking' instead of existing on just raw emotions? But...you will need to send someone in there to give her a new blanket and mop the floor a little? As I and her made a small mess in there."

Doctor Tenent puts her clipboard down "So...that sounds great! But what did you two mess up? ....if I can ask?"

"That's best left between us two? If you understand?"

She nods to me "Ahh Kyley, your top is torn and I see that your bra is missing too? does that have anything to do with this?....accident?"

"Maybe?" I say to her "But I have to go!...So bye now...and I will be back for breakfast with her" I wave to her as I walk off.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thursday August 30 2007 6:40 pm
Whateley Academy
Poe cottage

When I get back to my room. I find all of 'KK's' Bags had been delivered to her side of the room. I start putting her stuff away as fast as I can. I just place stuff in the closet and drawers like I did mine. If she wants to change it? later? so be it. After I am done I pile up the empty bags by the door.

I am just about to take them all down stairs, when I note 'she has no bedding? none at all? I will go get some right now!'

I grab all the bags as best I can and take the pile down stairs to the drop off area for them. As I start back up the stairs. I hear my name from down the hall? I glance down there and see Mrs. Horton is calling me?

"Yes ma'am?" I ask her as I walk up.

"Well...honey. I just got word, you did visit Kumiko and she sounds a little better for it. So thanks again...you just might have saved her?"

"Maybe? I feel that one.....going to be a very long project....mine?" I voice says meekly.

"Well...we all will try and help her. But Kyley? You really should wear a bra? With your being that big! As your 'showing' a bit?"

"Ohh that?...it got ruined in my little chat with KK? I just forgot to put on another one?"

"Well go do that and the shirt has a hole in it too? Is that from that 'chat'?...also?" she leers at me.

"Yessss it is.." I confess to her "..but its all good! I can sew it up!"

"I will take care of that for you...please get it to me, before you wash it? So the tear does not get bigger!"

"I can do it?" I said.

"Do you have a sewing kit...yet?"

"No?"

"Well then...I will take care of it. Now get cleaned up! shoooo!" she waved at me. AND off I went!

Once I got up to my room again. I peeled out of all my clothes and hung the shirt on a hook on the doors back. I grabbed my robe...I hated it...but I have to 'blend in' I think, as my eyes roll about. As I put the robe on, my other hand grabbed at my shower caddy.

I walk down to the showers and find no one in there at all? So I hop in and clean up all the crud left on me. From my long trip and today's little issue. Once I feel all clean, I hop back out and use a drying spell to finish off the process. After I am all dry, my hair gets all combed out and re-braided.

As I go back to my room I notice only a few other girls are about? They must be all eating or chatting it up...somewhere? As I close my door I hear a few others moving about the halls. I will get to them later, as I have to get 'KK' some bedding and set her up.

I toss on my clothes real fast and run down stairs. I drop off that shirt for Mrs. Horton to fix and off to the store yet again! I get to it, in short order and find the bedding section. I find two nice sets of sheets for her bed, a nice pillow and a cover. My mind thinks to go shopping for new stuff? BUT Becky has me on a tight money leash! She has all my cash invested, AND she took all my coins from me! I had a little over a hundred of them? To some a fortune, but to me? A being that will live a long time? Its near nothing, I can't even buy a home with that?

I make the purchase and walk out, I am sure 'KK' will pay me back in someway? But? I just know Becky is going to call me on this! As I leave the campus store I check the 'flag' and its green! For the first time today!

So out come the wings and I am off like a shot! I go up to a few hundred feet and have some fun! I really cut loose, as I do a few turns and rolls in the air. After some fun, I land at Poe's doors and walk in. As I do, Mrs. Horton is standing there and greets me. "Have fun?" she asks while handing me, a nicely fixed shirt.

"Ohh yes! I love that!"

"Humm I would say so? You look like you have been flying for a long time?"

"Yep I have. But...thanks for the patch job?" I say to her, as I look at the shirt.

She nods back "Your welcome and I still owe you a favor or two for helping Kumiko" I nod back to her, as I go up stairs.

As I hit my level, my first stop is to the washers. I drop all of the bedding in one and read the directions on its panel. A five hundred page manual! After I read the whole thing, I find that this is a devisor made machine. So all I have to do is close the lid and turn it on, it does the rest. It senses the clothes to be washed, adds the soap and what ever else is needed. Then it dries it all and beeps my room light when done! I swipe my card to tell it who I am and off it goes!

I hop into my room, near tear off my clothes and flop on my bed. "TIME TO READ!" I say out.

As I get a little comfortable, I feel Night get edgy and 'pop' out to perch on the end of my bed.

~"So Night, go have some fun. Its dark now...go fly!"~ I tell her.

~"Darn right I am!"~ I watch the window open for her, in a ghostly manner and she is off!

~"Have fun!"~ I say to her tail, as she goes.

I get back to my reading and relax my mind from the long day. As the night goes on, my light on the door flashes at me. So I get up and get the fresh washed bedding out of the machine. Once back in my room, I made 'KK's' bed up. So its ready for her. Then I get back on my bed, stretch out and resume my reading.

In the very early morning, I lay there snuggled into my robe, fully into a book and making notes on it for the researchers at Homestake. When I hear a girl yell, from my guess is right across my hall! "DRAGON!" Then at the same time, I felt a near tidal wave of fear roll at me from that same direction. That level of fear was NO JOKE! someone was truly scared!

I was on my feet in a SECOND! and jumping to the door. My hand was just turning the knob, when my mind hears ~"Dragon where?"~ but this mental yelp was not covered in fear, it was full of eager curiosity? Then my mind noted 'I had felt that same kind of call before?...but where?'

My door swung open and I formed up for a fight. My size grew and my armor was on. I leapt for the door across from me and found the lock was on. I hit it with a quick spell to open it and swung it open to find. A dragon hatchling morphed into an 'elf girl' disguise, kneeling down over a fainted girl.

~"Where is the dragon?"~ my mind asked her out of habit, when I dealt with dragon kind.

My reply was ~"I don’t know, I looked for it. But I couldn’t find it. Then Lynn fainted."~

I felt no evasion from her, so I checked the window and about the room for any trace of another of her kind. One that might be trying to do her harm. As some dragons find, the freshly hatched very tasty...indeed! That does not include the value of them, as spell or item components.

After I have fully looked over the room. I spot a very small pile of gold on one of the beds. I can tell for sure, that it's the bed of the hatching. As I still can see the heat off the gold itself.

~"There is no dragon, but is that your gold?"~ I ask the hatchling. As I point at the pile of gold, the young one left on its pillow. A mistake that can get her killed by other dragons, she has yet to learn to hide such things well. ~" If so, you might want to hide it, as dragons tend to be drawn towards gold"~ I tell her, hoping she gets the lesson.

I looked around once more for good measure, shrank back down and knelt by the girl who had fainted. I said to the young dragon, already there kneeling " I’m Kyley by the way" As I cover myself up, as best I can with the robe 'manners! Becky would yell at me right now...cover yourself up!' I inwardly laughed.

"Oh where are my manners, I’m Lílle and that here would be Lynn." she said back. While trying to sooth her roommate.

I felt on the fallen girls head and pushed...Just a little energy into her, to get her back up and feeling well.

The girl opened her eyes and Lille asked her "Hey you are okay Lynn?"

I felt a wash of confusion come from Lynn, as she looked at me to ask "The dragon? Where is it?"

Lille answered her softly "That is what I want to know, I couldn’t find it. Anyway, you better apologize. Kyley came rushing over to help right after you screamed. You must have ripped her out of her dreams."

I gave a amused look to Lille, as I stood back up. "Don’t bother, I’ll be fine and I don’t sleep anyway. So, nothing to apologize for."

Lynn said to me, after I had stood up and was striding to the door "Still, Lìlle is right. Thank you."

I waved an arm at her "Whatever?" as I closed their door.

As I cross back to my room, I see some kids have filled the hallway and are milling about while they whisper. I shoo at them "Its fine...go back to sleep! Its only first night jitters!"

As I close my door and go to grab my fallen book. I shake my head 'Humm I hope this hatchling, lasts longer than the last two I had under my roof! That first silly one got himself eaten! Then that last one got killed and turned into...what I must say was a fine set of armor!.....Too bad for the being who ate the first one, it did not even get the chance to 'burp' that meal before me and my group killed it! Then the silly human king? If you could call him that! Being DUMB enough to trap and kill...then make armor out of one, under my care! I still find time once and awhile to torture his soul for fun!.....'Ahh that reminds me!' I think as an evil grin comes over my face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadowsblade here.

This is my newest story in a joint venture with a group of fan fic authors, so far this group is made up of Nuuan, then Branek and finally myself. We all got together and after a jumpy start decided to make a group of stories that all take place within the Whateley fanfic universe. This one here is my second one and hopefully its a good one.

But remember all. I am not leaving Shadowsblade behind! I will start writing her soon!

To have an idea about the main protagonist this story's will develop
around here is a short introduction.

Angels Peril a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Tormented by the past, Angel is struggling between light and dark.

Melvin a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
They say old soldiers never die, Melvin is about to learn that the hard
way.

The Way of the Dragon a Whateley Tale: Written by Branek
Born for eternity but vulnerable like a child, dragons shouldn't leave
their nest.

Every Rose has it Thorns a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Watch what you say around rose, could give you more trouble than you ever
asked for.

Kelly a Whateley Tale: Written by Nuaan
Struggling with fate, Kelly has to deal with love and loss.

Shadowsblade a Whateley Tale: Written by Shadowsblade
Created for war and forged in pain, dealing with deamons within and the
out.

Vantier a Whateley Tale :Written by Shadowsblade
Ancient and Powerful Vantier awakens in a foreign world, struggling to
find her place in it.

You might ask yourself what is the Whateley Universe? To make it short,
here is a abstract straight out off the wiki.

Whateley is a Prep School for different teens. VERY different ones. Where else could a kid go to a school that has a resident demon living in the furnace? Or meet magic users, mutants of every imaginable kind, get trained in how to handle some rather odd abilities, and worry about
flunking Freshman English? Come visit Whateley Academy, nestled in the
lovely hills of New Hampshire. Just down the road from a town named
Dunwich... (Mythos jokes purely intentional).
This is the Whateley Academy Universe, a shared universe with over a dozen authors and more than a hundred stories (and counting). The stories range in size from vignettes to novels. It's a Mutant High scenario with both a strong transgender theme and a slightly watered down Cthulhu Mythos theme.

It's also very much a work in progress.'
If you want further information you will find them on.

http://crystalhall.wikia.com/wiki/Whateley_Academy_Wiki

or

http://whateleyacademy.net/

But I have to thank, Both Branek and Nuuan for their vast input and the ability they both have to 'bounce' off ideas and improve them!

To all my readers who have e-mailed me and given support--THANKS!

Please feel free, to add a review to this story and others. As those kind words are 'cookies' that keeps that muse well fed on the 'sometimes' long breaks between stories!

Copyright © 2016 by Shadowsblade

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including
photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods,
without the prior written permission of the Author, except in the case of
brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other
noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

up
226 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Already...

...settling in and getting on Mrs. Horton's good side by doing her new roommate a solid favor or three. KK and Kylie sound like they will get along much like Fey and Chaka. It is nice to see that you and your muse are working together to create some new story lines for the beloved dear ol' Whateley Academy history/legacy archives. Kudos!
Hope your muse likes chocolate chip cookies! : ))

Great Chapter

jennifer breanna's picture

Very enjoyable, I'm looking forward to the next chapter. Thank You

Jen

I can see some great new

I can see some great new chapters in this story coming as Kyley meets and interacts with other girls and even the boys in Poe and Whateley Academy itself. Oh and lets not forget the teachers and staff either. They are all in for a huge shock regarding her because of what she is and how truly old she is as well.

she did great with KK

got her thinking about a future, at least.

DogSig.png

Friends...

UnfortunateReader's picture

Are the ones who help you out when you most need them. It's nice to see Kyley gain so many friends that she can rely on in the future.
Hope you keep bringing us your ever-growing story for us to enjoy.
*Brings Oreos for muse*
Hope you enjoy.....

Nice intro to Whateley and Poe

It is nice to see Kyley settling in and making friends with other residents of Poe. She is pretty laid back, but the way she looks when she pulls out her armor should intimidate anyone who pushes her too far.

Even though she is not a sidhe I wonder if she would be welcome in the grove? She seems in balance with nature, has no need for food, and effectively immortal. Although I wonder why Angel says she ‘feels’ like GOO and if that will impact how the grove and Rohanna reacts to her.

These are great story lines, write faster! ;)

Hugs

Jeri Elaine

Homonyms, synonyms, heterographs, contractions, slang, colloquialisms, clichés, spoonerisms, and plain old misspellings are the bane of writers, but the art and magic of the story is in the telling not in the spelling.

Remind of what?

Oh come on.. Jk. I will wait hehehe.

need more?

shadowsblade's picture

hit me up on a PM and I will answer 'some' questions?

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

Hot Water?

Need to use cold water on a blood stain, hot water sets the stain.

Sorry, my OCD made me say that!


I went outside once. The graphics weren' that great.

yep

shadowsblade's picture

yep on human blood---lol

Proud member of the Whateley Academy Drow clan/collective

A hoot

Jamie Lee's picture

Kyle's cavalier attitude is quite a departure from the attitude some have. She takes things as they come, always wanting to help where she can.

It's this attitude which help her get KK thinking in a different direction. And a guess says she'll help others as well.

Others have feelings too.