The Disregarded Curse

Printer-friendly version

Disregarded Curse (1).jpgThe Disregarded Curse
A Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

/////

CHAPTER ONE

/////

Bonnie Slanger sat in a small office biting her lower lip. She was fighting the urge to get up and walk out, all the while trying to avoid making eye contact with the trampy secretary sitting at her desk. As Bonnie glanced in her direction again, she was amazed that the Coho Resort Hotel would allow their staff to dress so provocatively. The young girl looked like she would be rather primp and proper, until you saw the tiny shirt covering her large breasts...

“He’ll be just a second, Ma’am.”

Bonnie almost jumped out of her chair, surprised at the secretary’s comment and worried she was caught judging up the young girl. She was relieved to see the secretary smile and go back to her typing.

The minutes seemed to fly by as she thought about how stupid she was for coming here. A friend had told her about this “Shaman” who worked at the Resort and how he had cured her husband's infidelity. Bonnie’s husband was long gone, but her son was still in her house and he was just like his father…

“Bonnie?” Again a very nervous Bonnie jumped at the sound, then looked up to see a man in a nice grey suit holding out his hand. “I’m sorry, did I startle you?”

“No, I’m just a little nervous,” she said as she shook his hand.

“Of course you are, your here to see a Shaman… I get this all the time.”

“Oh, I wasn’t trying to be rude.”

“Trust me, there is no offense taken. Please, step into my office.” Bonnie followed him into his office and sat in the chair he motioned to. As he walked around his nice wooden desk she wondered if she was in the right place. This man in front of her was a member of the Coho tribe, but his short hair and fine suit was not what she was picturing a Shaman would be like.

“Well, Bonnie Slanger, my name is Sal Mon and I am a Shaman.”

“A pleasure… you see it’s just…”

“Bonnie, please. Your friend Helen has filled me in on why you’re here: A overly sexual son whom you’re afraid will end up like his father.”

Bonnie was surprised Helen had told him so much. She found herself wanting to be angry at her friends over-sharing, but instead she felt glad she didn’t have to say it aloud. She and her husband only had one child together, and she did not want her son to walk down that same path. “Yes… that’s the jist of it.”

“Now, your son…”

“Michael.”

“Yes, Michael… he is attending Timber Grove Community College, yes?”

“Yes, but he still lives at home.”

“And he is sexually active?”

“Yes.” Again she wanted to feel shame, embarrassment or anger, but instead she felt nothing other than a slight relief.

“How so?”

“Excuse me?”

“Is he online looking at porn and masturbating? Is he having sex? If so, is it often or with multiple partners?”

“Yes… to everything.” Bonnie had caught him numerous times with girls in his room, as well as walking in on him looking at porn. Her husband was very athletic and attractive, and her son got hit with it as well. He could have any girl he wanted, and he did, yet he still spent so much time online.

“I see,” Sal said as he twiddled his thumbs and rotated in his chair a little. “And your husband was the same?”

She nodded. Her husband had left her ten years ago for some bimbo he met online. Before that he was unfaithful, even going as far as sleeping with her younger sister. They only had one child together, and she did not want Michael to walk down that same path.

“I see… okay, Bonnie Slanger, I think I have just the thing for you.” He walked over to a small figurine and tossed it to her. She caught it, and looked it up and down before laughing a little.

“What is this?”

“Exactly what it looks like.”

“A hula bobble girl?” Sal simply nodded and Bonnie stared at him in disbelief. It was just your typical dashboard hula girl, although she did admit the craftsmanship was very good. “I don’t know…”

“It’s a magic idol, Bonnie Slanger. You place this in the room of the man who you wish to curse and everytime he ejaculates the idol will make him a little more… feminine.”

“Wait, who said anything about a curse?”

“Curse is just a word, Bonnie Slanger. This will give your son the deterrent he needs.”

“So everytime my son…”

“Ejaculates.”

“That… he will become a little more feminine?”

“Yes, and soon he will swear it off and I can remove the curse.” Sal said as he extended his hand and waited for her to shake. She didn’t know why, but she felt she could trust him and a handshake later (as well as $5000.00 payment) she was at home with the idol in Michael’s room.

“You’re fucking joking.”

“Language, young man.” She had just told her son that she was cursing him, and explained what would happen if he didn’t change his ways.

“I’m cursed. You’re cursing me?” He said between bouts of laughter.

“Yes… You should take this more seriously.”

“Wait until I tell Paul that I’m cursed, he’ll love it.” Paul was their neighbors son, and a good friend of Michaels. Bonnie wished that Paul would rub off on Michael a bit, since he was a nice straight laced kid.

“Michael… please you need to…”

“I’m cursed!” More laughter.

“Please…” Michael was unrelenting in his laughter. “You know I have to leave town for the week. I’ll be at the office in Seattle, please don’t bring any girls here…”

“Because I’m cursed!” He was now laughing so hard that he was having problems breathing. She just left his room and went about packing her things. As she did, she finally felt that shame and embarrassment she was hoping to feel earlier. How could she be so stupid in thinking a “Shaman” was the answer. She left the house without saying goodbye to Michael, although she could still hear his laughter. The entire week she was gone she felt too ashamed to call Michael, not even to check in on him.

As she pulled her car into the drive the next Saturday, there was a slight bit of rain coming down. She saw Michael’s car parked out front, and was dreading the upcoming bouts of laughter she was sure was coming. She grabbed her little luggage from the back seat and walked inside.

“Michael, I’m home!” There was no answer, which was normal as Michael typically had his door closed. She placed her luggage by the kitchen island and walked up the stairs. As she did so she heard the faint sound of screaming coming from her son’s bedroom. “That bastard,” she said under her breath as she ran up the stairs and threw open Michael’s door.

Only, Michael wasn’t in the room. There on Michael’s bed was the neighbor boy, Paul, with a big titted blonde bouncing up and down on him. Bonnie didn’t know what to say, the sudden vision of these two naked young people fucking in her house was too much for her.

Paul was the first to see Bonnie. “Oh shit! Ms. Slanger, I can…”

Then the blonde bimbo turned around and looked Bonnie right in the eyes.

“Mom?”

/////

CHAPTER TWO

/////

Seven days earlier Michael sat at his computer as his mother left for her business trip. He was still laughing uncontrollably. He looked at the small hula girl bobble his mom had placed on his dresser and laughed again. He also noticed how nice the hula girl looked, particularly the way her tits were shaped. She would fit into his room rather well, curse or not, since his walls were covered by posters of girls in bikinis and sometimes less.

He couldn’t understand what his mother’s problem was. Everyone his age masturbated all the time, and he always used a condom whenever he fucked (there was no way he was gonna pay for a baby). In fact, he thought back to a couple of nights ago when a girl begged him to fuck her without a condom. Did he? No. And yet here was his sanctimonious mother telling him he was going to be cursed.

Again, more laughter.

He looked out his window and watched as his mother pulled away. She was so upset that she didn’t even say good bye. He shrugged this off and rolled back over to his computer. Truth be told, he was about to rub an easy one out before his mother had come in and “cursed” him, and now he could finally get back to it.

He prepped the usual way, grabbing a box of Kleenex and some lotion. He found his favorite website and began to peruse the site. He quickly came across a video of a brunette with tattoos and fake tits getting fucked in the shower so he began his ritual.

He was always pleased when he took out his cock, as the girls at school had taken to calling him Mr. Big (apparently from some stupid chick show). A couple of girls had even come right out and asked to see it. Of course seeing was never enough, and he ended up fucking them both.

He kicked his jeans to the ground and got some lotion in his hand before working his shaft. The feeling never got old, and as the brunette on screen began to get fucked in the ass he began to stroke harder. In no time at all he was ready to cum, so he grabbed a tissue and unloaded. It felt like he was cumming way more than usual, but it felt as good as always.

When he felt he had sufficiently drained himself, he noticed a sound coming from the shelf. He looked over and saw the hula girl was slowly bobbing back and forth on the shelf… probably the wind, he told himself.

Soon after his foray with himself, he decided he would jump in the shower and see if Paul wanted to go out to find some new talent. His mother had asked him not to bring any girls home while she was gone, and he had absolutely no intentions of following her request. In fact, he was hoping he would be able to finally nail these twins he had been hitting on for the last couple of months. Both girls had said separately that they had wondered what it would be like with the other, now he just had to find a way to make that scenario come true.

“Paul? Hey, it’s Mike,” he said into his phone as he kicked off his shoes and shimmied out of his shorts. “So you want to hang out later… Come on, man…No, she’s out of town. I’ve got the place to myself… Sweet, I’ll jump in the shower then come over to pick you up.” He chucked his phone on the bed and sighed. He always had to talk Paul into going out, and it was beginning to annoy him.

Michael and Paul had been best friends since he and his mother had moved to Timber Grove in the late 90’s. At first, Michael had hated the town, but as soon as he met Paul he began to come around. This was mostly due to all the stories Paul had shared with him about all the strange things that happened in Timber Grove. Paul swore that his dad, who was also out of the picture, had been transformed into a woman by some witch who lived in town. Of course Michael didn’t believe any of the stories, but he enjoyed the way Paul told them.

As they got older, Michael matured into a perfect specimen of a man while Paul just seemed to grow taller. Even with all the attention Michael got from girls in Middle School, he always tried to pawn some of the uglier girls off on Paul. He was also the first person Michael had spoken to when Emily Trout had sucked his cock in seventh grade, as well as after he fucked Harriet Spring his Junior year.

He thought about Harriet Spring as he entered the bathroom and stepped out of his boxers. Harriet was hotter than most seniors when she was a freshman, and while she was a nice fuck six years ago she had only gotten better with time. He thought about her long black hair, hourglass figure and round tits before wondering why he wasn’t getting hard. He looked in the mirror and saw his limp dick hanging there, and while still impressive but usually any thought about tits brought him to attention.

He shrugged this off, instead choosing to flex to his reflection and admire all his hard work at the gym. He liked what he saw, but he felt that he had lost some mass… that and he needed a haircut as his hair was getting a little long.

A quick shower later he was dressed and walking over to Paul’s house, and was happy to see his friend coming out to meet him all ready to go out.

“So, where to?” Paul asked as he got into his car.

Michael thought about it as he got in the passenger side. “Fuck you. You know we’re heading to the Resort.”

“Right, Ally is bar tending tonight,” Paul said as he backed out of the driveway. Michael just clapped his hands together and made a slight yell as they made their way out of the neighborhood. Ally was one of the twins he was trying to nail, and she worked at The Coho Club on Saturday nights to make some extra money.

It wasn’t long before they were in the Resort parking lot and making their way inside. They walked past a long line of students waiting to get in, before Michael nodded to the Bouncer who smiled and allowed them in. This caused many of the people in line to yell, but Michael thought nothing of it. Soon they were walking into a large room where a DJ was working his tables and lights flashed from every angle.

Michael noticed a lot of lovely girls dancing, and many gave him knowing stares. Of course, all the while Paul followed like a puppy not getting any attention from the ladies.

“Ally!” Michael yelled as he reached the bar, and he soon locked eyes on his lovely target. She was wearing black leggings and a white tank top that held her perfect, perky tits in place. She gave him a big smile as she came over and kissed him on the cheek.

“Hey, sweetie, thanks for coming in.”

“You know I’d never miss a night when you’re working.”

“Hi Paul.”

“Oh, hi Ally.” Paul was super nervous around pretty girls, and Ally and her sister were about as hot as they came in Timber Grove.

Michael and Paul both sat at the bar and talked with Ally for a while. Michael had his Cranberry Vodka in his hand as always, while Paul nursed a Bud Light. After a while, Ally had to get to the other customers, so they left the bar to go to the dance floor. As they approached, Michael saw a girl that took his breath away.

“Fuck me, look at that bitch.”

Michael directed Paul’s attention to a Latina girl dancing in the middle of the room. She was wearing a very daring little black dress, with tits that looked way too big for her tiny frame. Her tanned skin was covered in sweat, but she looked like she had no intention to stop dancing.

“Whoa, are you really gonna hit on a girl while Ally is working? What if she finds out?”

“Ally knows we’re not exclusive, and it would not be the first time.” Michael wasn’t lying. He had pretty much fucked a girl every night he had come to the club to visit Ally, and tonight would be no different.

He left Paul behind as he entered the dance floor, and made his way right for the Latina girl. She was surrounded by a bunch of guys who were grinding on her the best they could, but they all cleared out when he arrived. Without saying a word he stepped up behind her and began thrusting his hips into her backside. Next his hands were running up and down her sides, even going as far as rubbing the sides of her tits. She never looked over her shoulder but she began to press her plump ass harder against him, and before long they were swaying in time to the beat.

After a few minutes of this, she looked over her shoulder and smiled. “Kayla.”

“Michael.”

Less than a minute later they were in the ladies room stall with Kayla’s mouth wrapped around his cock. He held her brown hair in his hand as she expertly brought him to orgasm in no time at all.

“Fuck! Oh, oh fuck!” Unbeknownst to Michael, back in his room the hula girl began her little shimmy again.

Kayla’s big brown eyes looked up at him as she kept her mouth tightly over his cock, and as with earlier in the day he seemed to cum buckets. Kayla never blinked and seemed to enjoy everything she was getting. Soon she was wiping her mouth with a big smile before standing up on her tippy toes to kiss him.

Usually Michael would never kiss a girl after she had swallowed his cum, but for some reason he didn’t stop her. She slipped her tongue into his mouth, and again he felt he should be disgusted… yet he enjoyed it.

While kissing her, he reached down and exposed her massive tits. She had obviously had some work done, but he didn’t mind. While they kissed, she began to bring his cock back to life with one hand.

When he was fully erect again she broke off the kiss and placed both her hand on the stall door, presenting her nice round ass to him. Minutes earlier he thought he might have to fuck her lying down, as he was a good sixteen inches taller than her, yet now that he was here he lined up with her perfectly. He lowered her black panties and stuck one finger in her moist slit.

“Oh my fucking God, I’m so ready for you!” Which was no news to Michael, as he found her dripping wet. “Fuck me! I want you inside meeeee, oooohhh!” He began to finger her slowly as he reached in his pocket and grabbed a condom. After putting it on, he teased her opening a little with the head of his cock. “Oh, don’t fucking tease me! Put it in!”

“You got it.” And with a quick thrust he was deep inside of her.

“Oh, fuck! Fuck, fuck, fuck!”

Michael thrust in and out, loving the way her ass sounded as it slapped against him. He reached around and got a handful of her tits, all the while Kayla screamed and moaned like they weren't in a bathroom stall.

This continued for a while, before Michael began to feel strange. He was very sexually active, and therefore knew himself pretty well. This girl was so tiny that she should be a lot tighter than she felt, but he felt normal. Not only that, he swore that his dick was… smaller?

All of these thoughts were wiped from his head as he came quicker than usual, yet with the added load as earlier.

“Fuck! Ooooh, I’m cumming!” Kayla added as she joined him in climax.

Back home the hula girl began shaking violently.

“Shit… That was…”

“Fucking amazing,” Kayla said before kissing him on the cheek. Michael wanted to say “different”, but he was glad he gave her some of the good stuff. She slipped him a paper with her number on it, before straightening herself up and exiting the stall. He did what he did with all the numbers he got: He tossed it on the ground.

After pulling up his pants and flushing the filled condom, he peered outside to see if the coast was clear. Luckily for him, it was and he made a beeline for the door before stopping and looking at his reflection.

He looked at himself for a moment, and he felt he looked a little off. His brown hair was a mess, but it seemed a little longer… and lighter. Other things were less noticeable, like his seemingly reduced height or slimmer frame. All of it put together was a little off putting, but he just shrugged it off thinking he had just drank too much. This, of course, was the beginning of his mind's way of blocking out the obvious changes that were happening to him. The denial was just beginning, and his mother would not be back for six more days…

/////

CHAPTER THREE

/////

Michael, Ally and Robyn’s bodies were intertwined on the bed. Their sweat coated bodies rubbed against each other in a jumble of erotic moans and screams. Michael looked down at the two sisters pleasuring him and thought of how lucky he was. He wished there was a mirror nearby so he could get another view, and when he found one he didn’t know what to make of it. Sure, Ally and Robyn were there, but where Michael should be was another blonde hottie…

Michael woke in the morning with a mess with a mess on his hands.

He had often had wet dreams, but not since he had regularly been having sex. He tossed his boxers in the hamper and got a new pair, feeling a little embarrassed and a little… off. He tried to remember his dreams from the night before, but he could remember nothing.

He shrugged it off and jumped in the shower. It was Sunday, which meant he had absolutely no plans that didn’t include sometime online and hanging out at The Big Timber, the local sports bar. As he showered he began to notice some of the changes from the previous night. His hair was definitely longer, and it looks like he was losing some muscle, on the flip side he didn’t have to shave today.

After showering, he through on some clothes (that were a little loose) and called Paul. “Hey, I’m heading down to the Timber soon, wanna join me?”

“I don’t know, I already went out last night.”

“Come on, we’ll watch the Mariners and get some wings.” Paul loved hot wings, and Michael had often lured him out with those alone.

“Fine, I’ll be ready in 30.”

Michael said nothing as he placed his phone on the shelf… right next to that stupid hula girl. He laughed again at the thought of being cursed, but then he thought of something else: this tiny hula girl was pretty hot, and he had time to spare.

Moments later he was online looking for some hula girl porn. I quick search later and he was watching a girl in a hula skirt sucking off some surfer guy. It didn’t take him too long before he had unloaded into his tissue, the pleasure too great that he still did not notice the hula girl rocking back and forth only feet away.

Before he knew it he was walking into The Big Timber with Paul in tow. Paul had been particularly quiet this morning, but Michael didn’t think this was too strange from such a quiet person. The staff greeted both with smiles, and he and Paul grabbed their usual booth.

“So, you’ve been pretty quiet this morning.” Paul heard Michael, but his head was somewhere else. Michael could tell he was looking at him, but he looked like he was trying to work something out. “Dude, what the fuck?”

“What?”

“Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?”

Paul knew what he wanted to say, but how to bring it up was difficult. “You… you look different. Are you feeling well?”

“Yeah, I feel fine.”

“Well… you look thinner.”

“Yeah, I’ve lost some weight, but I’ll head to the gym tomorrow.”

“No, it’s more than that. Your hair…”

Michael began laughing. “You fucker. Stop fucking with me.” Paul looked confused. “You’re just giving me a hard time about that hula girl.”

“What? I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Michael was still laughing. “That hula girl? That “curse” my mom put on me…”

Paul was going to retort but he was cut off by the arrival of a very cute redhead. “Hiya boys, what can I get you today?”

Michael stopped laughing as he looked this redhead up and down. Her name was Polly and they were an on again off again item. Her red hair was short, and she was more petite than other girls he dated. But where she was smaller than other girls, she all but made up for it with her sexual appetite. One night the two of them had fucked until the sun literally came up.

“Looking good, Polly.” Michael said with a wink.

She blushed and rolled her eyes, “The regular then?”

“Sounds great,” and without another word she was gone. Michael watched her walk away, loving how her cute, round bottom looked in those jeans.

“Hey, Michael?”

“Yeah?”

“What hula girl? What curse?”

Michael had forgotten what they were talking about. “Oh, did I not tell you?” Michael began laughing before he could even begin talking. He told Paul about the hula girl and the curse his mom had put on him. He told him how stupid it was, and how his mom was losing her mind. All in all he thought it was hilarious… but Paul was not laughing.

“I wouldn’t be laughing man.”

“Oh, come the fuck on. You believe this shit?”

“You know my dad was transformed. This city man, it’s for real. And you…”

“What?” Michael was no longer laughing and was getting pretty mad. He was waiting for Paul to speak before he saw Polly walk into the restroom… the men’s restroom.

“Fuck you.” Michael said as he got up and walked to the restroom. Inside he checked two stalls before finding Polly in the third waiting for him.

“You typically don’t make me wait this long,” Polly said as she began to undo his belt.

“Paul was being a little bitch.”

“Friends,” she shrugged before freeing his cock from his boxers and putting her mouth around it. Michael loved sports, but he loved head more and that is why he often came to The Big Timber. Polly was a pro, and no other girl had come close to making him feel as good…

“The fuck!?” Michael was so lost in the moment that he didn’t even realize he had come already. “Give me a little warning, you fuck.”

“Wow, I’m sorry, I…” Michael had never come so fast with Polly, and he could tell that she was not pleased.

“No, fuck you,” she added before exiting the stall and washing her hands. Michael just stood in the stall, a little bit of shame breaking through his tough exterior. He waited for her to leave before straightening himself up and returning to the table.

“Shit!” Paul said as Michael sat back down.

“What, I’m not in the goddamned mood…” Michael was cut off by a bright flash.

“Look.” Michael blinked a couple of times before looking at the phone Paul had just handed him. It was obviously a picture of him, but he looked…

“More feminine… like a girl?” Paul finished the thought in Michael’s head.

“No, I don’t…”

“Michael, this is real. Look at your fucking hair! It’s grown in the last… oh, you fuck. You did something with Polly.”

Michael could hear Paul, but he was not paying attention. It was all there in the picture. Softer eyes, smaller nose and fuller lips. Paul was right…

“You have to stop fucking around, Michael.”

“Maybe you’re right…”

“Of course I’m right. Look, let’s get out of here. There’s too many girls here.”

Michael simply nodded and before he knew it he was back in his room with Paul looking at the little hula girl. “It’s this one?” He asked before trying to pick it up.

“Yeah.”

“Okay…” Paul just held his hand an inch away, not daring to go any closer.

“Aren’t you going to look at it!?” Michael said angrily.

“I… dude, this thing is fucking cursed.”

“So take it!”

“What if I get cursed!?” It was a crazy conversation, but Paul was very superstitious and didn’t want to get roped into this craziness.

“You said you would help me… I mean, look at me!” Michael was looking in his mirror now, almost in tears. Anyone looking at him would have no problem thinking he was a guy, but he had lost all of that ruggedness he was so proud of. His strong jawline was softening, made all the stranger by the lack of facial hair. His arms were now the size of Paul’s, and his pecs were disappearing. As he thought about his chest, he was just glad that he wasn’t growing…

“Look. I’ll go to the Library and see if I can find anything.”

“The Library!? What the fuck!” Michael was now openly crying.

“Whoa, are you okay?”

“No! I’m not fucking okay! I don’t… I don’t know why I’m crying.”

“Shit. Maybe it’s not just your body that will get more feminine…”

“What!?” Michael yelled, the tears suddenly gone.

“Fuck, I don’t know. Just stay in your house and don’t leave. Stay away from Polly, Ally or any other girls you may want to see. I’ll be back later and we’ll figure this out.”

Only Paul didn’t come back that night. Michael had stayed in his room all day, doing his best to stay away from any porn or thinking about girls. As he laid on his bed, he looked at the clock and saw it was almost 9:30.

“Where the fuck are you?” He said aloud to no one. He had tried to call him, but Paul’s phone was going straight to voicemail. He was getting worried about his friend, and he found himself close to tears again. He fought them back as he locked eyes on the hula girl sitting on his shelf. He had thought about calling his mom, but he just couldn’t bring himself to it. No, he would wait for Paul who would figure this all out.

Even though he was staring at the hula girl in anger, it reminded him of the hula girl he had watched online earlier. Suddenly there was a straining in his boxers and he looked down. “Paul, you better hurry the fuck up.”

/////

CHAPTER FOUR

/////

Michael awoke Monday morning in a haze. His sleep had been filled with dreams again, and for the life of him he could not remember what they were. Before reaching for his phone to check for messages, he shifted in bed and realized he had cum in his sleep again. Typically this would be an annoyance, but he lunged out of bed and ran towards the mirror.

The changes he noticed were not drastic, but there were some all the same. His hair was a little shaggier, and a looked more and more blonde. He could play it off like he got highlights, but who the fuck did that anymore. He rubbed his face and tried to explained what he saw. There was no doubt that he was a guy, but it was softer again. He now looked more like one of those fucking popstars that High School girls were throwing themselves at.

The worst realization of the morning came when he cleaned himself up. The cock that he had been so proud of for so long was definitely smaller than it was the day before. It was still nothing to scoff at, but the girls would stop calling him “Mr. Big.”

Dejected and mad at himself for losing it again overnight, he walked over to his phone to see if Paul had called. He was relieved to find a text waiting, but that changed when he read it.

“I got in a little car crash and am at the Hospital. I’m fine, but they won’t let me leave for two days for insurance reasons. Whatever you do, stay away from the Hospital!!! I’m okay, just stay in your house and stay away from your computer. I’ll call you later today when I have a chance.”

Michael was anxious. He didn’t know if he could hold out for another day, let alone two. He saw there was another message and quickly read it.

“Please, stay away from the hospital!”

Why was Paul getting so worked up over the Hospital. His repeated warnings made him only want to go more. He was beginning to wonder if his good friend was hurt more than he was letting on, and that made Michael very concerned… which was odd, as Michael had never been worried that much about others.

He rubbed his eyes then glared at the hula girl on his shelf. Surely this new concern was part of the curse, a thought that made him feel like he was being a little sexist.

That last thought pissed him off even more and he decided to jump in the shower. Inside the shower he was not too surprised to see most of his hair was gone. In addition he noticed his arms and legs were slightly thinner.

After the shower he decided to spend sometime on his XBOX One, hoping it would take his mind off what was happening. He played for about an hour before getting bored and turning it off. This had never happened to him before, and he knew it was the curse fucking with his mind. He resolved to watching some TV, but every time a hot girl was shown in a commercial he had the desire to rub one out. After a particularly unnecessary commercial of a girl in a bikini eating a burger, he turned the TV off. It was only a little after noon and he could feel his resolve breaking.

After a quick lunch he went online to look for ways to avoid erections. Unfortunately, all of his searches returned with pictures of porn and links to erotic sites. With his resolve hanging by a thread, Michael went into his mother’s room to run on her treadmill. He ran and ran, finding the running a suitable distraction. Following a cold shower after the run, he made a quick dinner and waited by his phone in the living room.

Time passed slowly, and eventually he tried calling Paul. After three tries of not going through, he threw his phone on the other couch and buried his head in the couch pillows. He waited, and waited, and waited…

The sound of his phone going off snapped him out of his sleep. It was barely dawn outside, and Michael was thrilled to find he had slept through the night. After a quick examination, he felt even better that he had no mess in his boxers this morning.

He ran to the phone and saw it was Paul calling and answered it excitedly. “Paul!? Thank God!”

“Michael, this is Paul’s Mom.”

“Mrs. Redding, is everything alright?”

“Yes, Paul is doing just fine. I took his phone so he could rest.”

“Can I talk with him? It’s urgent.”

“That’s why I’m calling. I think you should come and visit him.”

“He asked me to stay away.”

“He’s just being overly protective of you. He just got rear ended by an old woman and is only here for Insurance reasons. He’ll be released Wednesday morning.”

Michael was relieved to hear his good friend was okay. “Thank God he’s okay, but I really shouldn’t…”

“I insist.”

“Really, I’ll just…”

“We’ll see you soon.” And with that the other end of the line was dead. Michael tried to call back, but it went straight to voicemail. Michael sat on the bed for a moment and thought about what to do. Paul was adamant that he should stay away, but Michael had gone all Monday without sex of any kind.

Michael debated going to the Hospital all day. The debate was nice as it took his mind off of sex, and with the added benefit of a long run and no TV time it was after dinner and he was still holding out. As he cleaned his dishes from dinner, he began to think of how disappointed Paul’s mom would be if he didn’t show up. She had always been so nice to him, and he was beginning to feel like not going would somehow hurt their relationship.

So, after a day and a half of managing his desires Michael felt he could leave the hose and visit his friend. After a short drive he was at the Hospital and waiting outside Paul’s room.

“Michael, you came!” It was Paul’s mother, a larger jovial woman, giving him a big hug.

“Yeah, sorry it took so long.”

“Well you’re here…” Then she looked at him long and hard. “You look different.”

“Oh, I’m just trying a new diet.”

“Oh, well you definitely…” she never finished her thought, instead insisting on some small talk. Typically Michael would dread such a thing with Paul’s mother, but today he found her especially enchanting. After a while they entered the Paul’s room to find him sleeping.

“I’m making sure they keep him well rested.”

“Well, he looks like he is just fine,” Michael added as Paul’s mother moved for the door.

“And now that you’re here I feel comfortable going home for the night.”

This made Michael a little nervous. “I… I was just going to visit…”

“Please, Michael? I’ve been here all night and all day. I promise I’ll be back in the morning.”

“I don’t know…” but his words didn’t matter as she was out the door and gone. It was now a little after 8 and he would be stuck here for the night. Michael almost turned on the TV, but thought of what had happened before. He then went over to the small rack on the wall to look for something to read. After quickly passing by the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit edition, he found an outdoor magazine that looked harmless.

After an hour of reading himself into a stupor, the door opened and a nurse stepped through… and all at once Michael knew why Paul had told him to stay away. The girl was short with black hair pulled into a ponytail and bright blue eyes. More importantly, Michael could tell she had an amazing body even with purple scrubs on.

“Michael?” He was frozen in place. Somehow this nurse knew his name. “Michael? Paul said that you were out of town. It’s me, Haley.”

Suddenly the lights in Michael’s brain came on. “Haley?”

“Yeah, it’s me. I lost a lot of weight, so most people don’t recognize me.”

Michael was dumbfounded. Haley was a chubby girl from High School who was completely infatuated with him. She was friends with a lot of hotter girls, so he was fairly nice to her.

“Wow. You look great.” This was an understatement. If she looked like this back in High School he would have… He shook the thought from his mind. He had to get out of here, fast.

“Thanks,” she said as she bit her lip and walked closer to him, “you look great yourself. You know, you were always so nice to me in High School.”

He was backing up now. “Yeah, you were a nice girl.”

“Maybe there’s someway I could thank you for being so nice.”

She was standing directly in front of him now. He was a good foot taller than her, so he could see right down her top. Two breasts the size of cantaloupes were just longing to be touched, and her eyes seconded the invite.

Moments later they were in the bathroom adjoining Paul’s room with Haley’s mouth wrapped around Michael’s cock. Just as in the restaurant a few days earlier, he came almost immediately.

“Fuck! I’m cumming!”

He was expecting to look down and see anger in her eyes, but instead he saw nothing but joy. She took and swallowed every last drop with a smile.

“I’ve been wanting to do that for a long time,” she said as she got to her feet.

“I’m sorry that I…” She placed a finger on his lips as her other hand began to stroke his limp cock back to life.

“No apologies… we’re just getting started.” Michael was both turned on and shocked by the comment. The eyes were the same from that short, chubby girl in High school, but everything else was different. After lifting off her shirt and removing her bra, Michael found himself rock hard again. “All that weight loss, and none of it from my tits,” she said with a smile. Next she leaned up and kissed him hard on the mouth.

Michael wanted to run, yet this tiny sex-crazed woman was just too much to turn away from. Soon her pants were at her ankles and she was bending over the sink. Her lovely plump ass was as welcoming as her tits, and after sticking a few fingers in her moist slit he entered her all at once. Michael was thrusting in and out of her at a fever pace, and the feeling of being back inside a woman after a couple of days making him lose his mind. The sight of her tits bouncing in the mirror made him cum again, and she squeezed every drop out of him.

“Holy shit, Haley… You’re…”

“I know… and I did it all for you.” Even though Michael had just cum again, she was still grinding her ass against him. Michael was exhausted, and he fell back onto the floor. Haley’s lust was not satisfied, and she straddled him and began to make out with him. Then she started talking dirty, something he thought the old Haley would never do.

“Oh, is my pussy just too much for you? Come on, get your limp dick back up and fuck me silly.” All of the talk combined with her tits pressing against his chest brought him back to life. Without any hesitation, Haley impaled herself on him and began moving in ways Michael had never seen. “Ooohh, fuck me like that! Oh fuck! I’m cumming!!!” This repeated numerous times, as she did all the work on top of him. She came and came, and he just sat there unable to.

“FUCK! Fuck my pussy! Fuck my pussy!!!” Michael was licking her tits now, loving how her nipples tasted. She just continued to bounce up and down, using him now like he used so many girls.

Michael’s mind was removed from the haze for a moment as he felt himself about to cum. The buildup was like nothing he had ever felt before. “I’m gonna cum!”

“Cum in me!!! Cum inside!” He obliged her request by unloading deep inside her for what seemed like an eternity. “Fuck! Put a baby in me!” The last yell from Haley made him a little worried, but that didn’t stop him from cumming. After what seemed like forever, Michael passed out from pleasure.

“MIchael! Michael!!!” He opened his eyes groggily, and found Paul standing over him. “Fuck! What have you done?”

“Your mom…”

“It was Haley, wasn’t it? Fuck! I told you to stay away!” Michael didn’t like the way Paul was yelling at him, and he started to tear up.

“I’m sorry, but your mom…”

Paul looked shocked at the suddenness of the tears and bent down beside him. “Michael, come on man. Snap out of it.”

“...I was worried about you, and your mom…” He was still crying, and he felt like he couldn’t stop.

“Michael, look at me.” Paul said it in a way that made him take notice. “I don’t want you to freak out anymore than you already have, but…” Paul looked down and Michael couldn’t understand. Paul then looked down again, this time motioning with his eyes. He finally caught on and looked down to find he was still naked from his time with Haley. He was covered with sweat and…

“Fuck.”

“Alright, just take a deep breath.”

“Fuck!”

“Michael, calm down. We’re still in the…”

“FUCK!!!”

“Shit! Someone’s going to hear you!”

Nothing Paul was saying mattered to Michael, as he had only one thing on his mind. “Where the fuck is my dick!”

/////

CHAPTER FIVE

/////

Michael looked out her window as the clouds rolled in from the west. Tears were rolling down her face, and she felt like she was lost… like she didn’t know who she was.

Of course, it was only her third hour as a woman.

“Okay, the curse has run it’s course… so now we just need to find a way to reverse it.” She looked over at Paul who was on her computer doing his best to help. He didn’t look up from the screen as he spoke, and she thought that his concern was sweet.

“Sweet?”

“What, Michael?”

“Nothing.” She was coming to grips with so much, but these strange thoughts in her head were second only to losing her dick. Another sigh as she thought about the dick she was so proud of. The dick that had made two girls come right out and ask to see it. A dick that had just fucked an extremely sexy nurse all night long.

The dick that got her into this problem. She looked up to the hula girl still sitting on her shelf, neither her nor Paul willing to touch it. Her mother had laid it all out for her, and she didn’t listen.

“Michael, I know you’re going through a lot, but you have to stop crying.”

“I know, it’s just I wish I had just listened to my Mom.”

“I know… but we need to push past that and figure out what to do here.”

“Okay.” Michael pushed back the tears and got up from her chair. She was wearing a pair of boxer shorts and a shirt that now fit her like a nightgown. “I have to use the restroom.”

“Um, okay… Do you need…”

“No! I’ll figure it out!”

“Sorry.”

An out of place eyeroll later Michael was in her restroom looking at herself. She turned on the fan for some privacy and then removed her shirt and boxers. In the mirror she saw what looked like a girl that puberty had forgotten. Her legs and arms were much thinner, and all her skin was smoother than it had ever been. If not for her small budding breasts, shoulder length blonde hair and a lack of a penis, she would look like a 13 year old boy. The whole time she stood there, she felt like she had seen her face before...

“Michael! I’ve got something!”

Startled, she quickly put her clothes back on and flushed the toilet, trying to keep the ruse alive. When she entered the bedroom Paul was standing up and looking rather excited.

“Okay. I’ve been chatting with this girl in town, she works over at the Timber Grove Thrift Shop. She said she may have something that can help you.”

This seemed very strange to Michael. “What? Did you just start calling people in town asking if they had any transgender magic?”

“No… This girl runs a website that’s kinda a support group for this kind of thing. I’ve told you that this town is weird, and this group is filled with people who have been affected by strange things.”

“Un-fucking-believable.”

Paul just shrugged. “Either way, she says she can help.”

“Well let’s go.”

“I don’t think it’s a great idea for you to leave… I mean, you don’t even have anything to wear.”

Michael hadn’t thought about this, and was now wondering why she felt it was just a normal thing to go out as a girl. “My mom has things, it’s alright.”

“And what, I just call you Michelle while we’re out?”

“Too obvious… call me Laney.”

“Wait, I was joking… and why Laney?”

“I don’t know, just feels right.”

Paul was staring at this young girl in front of him and was trying to find his friend Michael in there. “Just stay here. I’ll go talk with that girl then come back later.” They argued for a little while longer before Laney sat down in a huff and let him go. She felt like he didn’t want her to go because she was too small and frail, a feeling she had never felt before.

To pass the time she watched some TV and dorked around online. After that she went into her mom’s room and tried on some clothes, all of which were way too big for her. By the time she felt her hunger rising, it was already getting dark outside. Her phone had no texts, and she was annoyed that Paul would leave her hanging like this.

As she was cleaning up the mess she made with dinner, there was finally a knock at the door. “Finally,” she yelled as she ran to the door and opened it, “it’s about time you…” Only it wasn’t Paul.

It was Ally and her twin sister Robyn.

“Hi, cutie. Can we come in?” Laney didn’t know what to say. Two of the hottest girls in town were on his doorstep, one in jeans and black tank top the other in a white skirt and red top. “Michael, may we come in?” Laney was at an even greater loss for words. How did Ally know it was her? Did Paul tell them?

“It’s Laney…”

“Oh, that’s a cute name,” Robyn said with a smile as she followed her sister in. They both walked in and sat on the couch. Laney simply closed the door and followed them in.

“So… how do you know I’m Michael?”

Both girls exchanged looks before Ally spoke. “Well, the other night at the club your hair was lighter… and after you fucked Kayla it was even lighter and a little longer.”

“Oh, shit. I didn’t…”

“Laney, please… we’ve both been there.”

Laney felt awful. She knew that they weren’t serious, but no one wants to find out someone their dating is fucking around. “You’ve both been cheated on?”

Robyn spoke this time, with a laugh. “No. We were both men.”

“What!?”

“And I bet if I walk up into your room I’ll find a little hula girl bobble.”

“How? What?”

For the next half hour they both shared their stories. Ally was married to a woman named Helen, and she was sure it was her ex wife who gave Bonnie the Shaman's info. She was cheating on her with numerous women, and then she got cursed.

Even stranger was the revelation that Robyn was Paul’s missing father. Paul’s mom had found her in bed with her younger sister and freaked out.

“So Paul was right,” Laney asked, not at all upset that she had previously made out with two girls who were once older guys.

“Seems so,” Robyn said with a grin. “He’s a bright boy.”

“So wait, in five years I’m going to look like you two?” The thought of her blossoming into such a lovely form brought a smile to her face. Laney felt that otherworldly acceptance again, wondering why she was taking this all so well.

That acceptance was knocked out of place by the laughter coming from the twins. “Five years,” it was Ally speaking, “honey you can look like this in 2 days.”

“But the curse…”

They laughed more. This must have been how her mother felt when she laughed her out of the house. “Laney, anytime you cum you grow more feminine.”

“Wait, I can…”

The laughter stopped. “Oh, you haven’t explored your little body yet?” They were exchanging glances again, and they looked very mischievous.

“I thought the curse was done…” As Laney said the words they both got up from their chairs. Soon they were sitting right next to her, and Robyn stopped her talking with a kiss. “I… I think I should…” It was Ally who kissed her this time. Her lips were soft and tasted like cherry, and it made Laney’s head spin.

Laney didn’t struggle as Robyn slipped to her knees and slid Laney’s boxers off. “Being a woman is amazing, Laney.” Suddenly Robyn’s hand was rubbing her new vagina. It felt good, even better than Ally’s tongue probing her mouth. “We’d love to have a new sister.”

“But I want to be a, oh!” Laney was shocked to feel Robyn’s tongue licking her slit.

“Being a woman is amazing… I never want to be a man again.” Ally added while kissing Laney’s neck and shoulder.

“I… oh… I like being a man… fuck!” Laney didn’t know exactly what Robyn was sucking on, but it almost made her melt into the couch.

“This is nothing… imagine a big, strong man eating you out.”

“No…” There was a growing presence building up inside of her.

“His tongue entering you… His whole body waiting to please you.”

“No… Fuck!” The presence was growing with each lick.

“Imagine the power you’ll feel in making a big, strong man like that get on his knees to pleasure you.”

“I don’t want…Oh shit!” Ally was now sucking on her nipple, making that presence fill her entire body.

“Look at us. You know you want to join us.”

“I… Yes!” Laney’s newly feminine body felt like it exploded. Pleasure like she had never experienced flooded in and out of her in rhythmic bliss. Meanwhile the hula girl upstairs began to wobble back and forth. Laney didn’t know how much time had passed, but she finally looked down at herself and watched as her breasts grew ever so slightly. “Holy shit… but the curse…”

“Isn’t over yet.” It was Ally who finished the thought. She and her sister were both up and walking towards the door.

“Wait! What do I do!?” Laney yelled as she willed her naked body up after them.

“Well, what happens next is up to you,” Robyn said with a wave as she exited the house.

“Next? I don’t understand?”

Ally leaned down and gave her a kiss on the cheek. “We left you something… just in case you’re curious.”

“In case of what!? I don’t… I don’t…” Laney was talking to a closed door. Her breathing was still labored, the effects of her first orgasm still fresh. She stood in place for a moment, before looking in the mirror hanging up in the hall. Her hair was longer and she was a little taller than before. Not only that, her face looked much more feminine… more grown up. Her body was still lagging behind her face, but her tits were swelling up in addition to her hips widened ever so slightly.

“I look like a High School girl.” The statement didn’t make her happy or sad, it was simply a fact. She walked back over to the couch to put her clothes back on when she saw something on the sofa. It was about eight inches long and pink, with little ridges on it. “Oh, shit.”

She finally understood what the girls were talking about… and she had to admit there was a small amount of curiosity.

/////

CHAPTER SIX

/////

“Michael? The door was unlocked, so I… Shit!”

Laney was still groggy, but the sound of her friend shouting brought her out of her deep sleep. “Fuck, what?”

“Ally, I’m sorry!”

“What? Paul, what are you talking about?” Laney kicked off the sheets only to realize she was lying on the bed completely naked. Even more shocking, she looked almost exactly like Ally and Robyn now.

“Where’s Michael… I mean, where’s…”

“Paul, it’s me,” Laney said sheepishly as she pulled the sheets up to cover her body.

“Michael? I mean, Laney?”

“Yeah,” she said sheepishly.

“Fuck! What the hell happened!”

“Um, Robyn and Ally came by and…”

“Oh, fuck! Erika said that might happen.”

“Erika?”

Paul was pacing now, “Yeah, Erika Schimbare. I’ve been at her place all night. She said the curse might not be done.”

“Well, I guess she’s right.”

“You think!?” Paul was angry and yelling now. “And why aren’t you more surprised?” Laney shifted on her bed, and In answer to his question a pink dildo fell to the floor. “Oh, come on. You’re fucking kidding me. You did this?”

“Paul, you don’t understand!”

“What don’t I understand!?”

Laney threw off the sheets and revealed herself to Paul. “Look at me! This body is incredible! There are parts of me that, God, I don’t even know how to explain it!”

“Michael, for Christ’s sake! It’s like you want this!” Paul was averting his eyes, fighting the urge to indulge this conversation.

“It’s Laney until you can figure out how to fix this!” She was yelling now too, but it was in a very mocking and flippant way.

“Me!? I have to fix this? Michael, you’ve fucked yourself into a woman. You knew this was going to happen and you still…”

“God, enough of your holier than thou shit. You’re just fucking jealous of me, you always have been.”

This got Paul’s attention real fast. “What?”

“I’ve tried to help you get laid, but there’s only so much a guy can do. And now, you’re not helping me because you think…”

“What? What do I think?”

Laney got on her knees on the bed and thrust her new tits out proudly. “You think I’ll pity fuck you.”

“Fuck you.” Paul said as he stared at her. He looked at this blonde in front of him that could be Ally and Robyn’s younger sister. Even now, any guy would fight just to fuck her… but he just saw his fucking arrogant best friend. “I’m done. I’m so fucking done.” He rushed out the door without another word.

“Fuck you! I don’t fucking need you! I’ll… I’ll…” Laney was yelling at no one, but the yelling felt good. “Fuck!” She jumped off the bed and headed in for a shower. She didn’t bother to look in the mirror as she did, she was too mad. Even while her hands explored the new curves of her body, she didn’t think about exploring her aching slit.

After the shower she stormed into her mothers room and rummaged for some clothes. She squeezed into a pair of khaki shorts and put on a tan tank top. It was only after getting dressed that she looked in a mirror.

“Fuck.” She wasn’t shocked by the changes, instead she was shocked to see a slightly younger Ally looking back at her. “They weren't kidding.” Her breasts were smaller than her sisters, but still pert and perky. Her hips had also flared out a little while her ass filled out more.

She rolled her eyes, thinking again of Paul and how stupid he was being. “He’ll be back,” she told her reflection, “he’ll be back.”

The rest of the day passed without Paul returning. Laney would go back to the window often to see if his car was still in his driveway, which it was. Her annoyance with her best friend preoccupied her mind, and even though she often thought about the pink dildo on her bedroom floor, she wasn’t going to give him the pleasure of being right.

There was finally a knock on the door around dinner time, and Laney ran to the door in a rush. Part of her was ready to forgive Paul, while the other was still pretty fucking mad.

“Paul, I’m… Who the fuck are you?”

Standing in the doorway was a guy wearing jeans and a black polo. He was drenched from the rain and looked desperate. “Hi, my car broke down and my phone isn’t charged…”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.”

“What? No, I was just wondering…” Laney rolled her eyes and motioned him inside. “Thanks! I’ll only be a second.” It all happened before Laney realized what the situation looked like to this guy. Some young girl just let a handsome guy who was dripping wet into her house when she was all alone.

“Wait, on second thought…”

“Is this a restroom? Great, I’ll just dry off.” He said it and was in the door before she could say anything. She shut the door, pissed at herself for letting him in, then walked into the living room and grabbed her phone.

“Look, just hurry up and use the phone…” She stopped talking as she turned to see him walking out of the restroom shirtless with a towel wrapped around his shoulders. He was completely ripped, with a six pack and muscles packed in everywhere. “I…”

“Thanks, you have no idea how much I appreciate this.” He had a smile as he talked to her that seemed to cut through all the annoyance she had felt today. As he towelled himself off, she noticed how blue his eyes were… “and I’ll be on my way.”

“What?” She had no idea what he was saying.

He chuckled as he walked right up to her and looked down into her eyes. He then reached for her hand with the phone in it. The feeling of a guy towering over her made her feel so small, and she blushed before looking down at her toes. While looking down she noticed something else of his.

“My name is Clint.”

“Laney.”

As soon as she said her name Clint leaned down and kissed her. The suddenness of it made her head spin, and soon she found herself melting into his arms. Moments later they were on the couch with her on top as he pulled her shorts down and she worked at freeing his cock. She began laughing as she touched his exposed cock, and this made him smile.

“What’s so funny?”

“Isn’t this so fucking cliched? A young girl at home alone lets a handsome stranger in before fucking him.”

“We don’t…”

She leaned down and kissed him hard on the mouth. “Oh, you’re definitely fucking me.” She had now shimmied out of her shorts and was rubbing the tip of his cock against her virgin pussy. She had spent most of the previous night masturbating, but this was different. She had a mix of feelings including curiosity, lust and most of all: anger. She was fucking pissed at Paul and she was going to let it out by fucking this guy.

With that thought she pressed down and took him all in. The feeling was nothing like the dildo, as there was a heat and presence that did not compare.

“Holy shit! You’re a virgin!?”

“Yes, but keep fucking me!” He acquiesced her request and fucked her as best he could. She lost track of how long they fucked, but she knew every time she orgasmed. He was so into it that he didn’t notice, but she felt her tits grow a little each time. One time, while he fucked her doggy style, she swore her tits grew an entire cup size. What she didn’t know, was the little hula girl upstairs was bobbing so fast that it was smoking.

When he was finally spent, she kissed him long and hard before getting up and walking into the bathroom. In the mirror looking back at her was a perfect copy of Ally. Her breasts were exquisite, and her ass was looked like she was wearing the best high heels ever.

“Fuck you, Paul,” she said as she took it all in. She was convincing herself that she did this to get back at Paul, but part of her knew she was doing this for another reason. She thought about that as she exited the bathroom, not at all surprised to find Clint missing.

“Well, at least he didn’t take anything…” She giggled as she said it, thinking of how he did take something of hers. She walked over to her phone and picked it up before making a video call to Ally.

“Laney? Oh my God! You look fantastic! Robyn, it’s our new sister!” Soon Robyn was cramming in the picture as well.

“Holy shit! You’ve been busy, girl!”

“You have no idea,” Laney said before plopping her perfect, naked ass on the couch.

“Okay, we are going to throw the biggest party at our place tomorrow in your honor!”

“Oh! And we’ll take you shopping! Fuck, this is so awesome!”

Laney loved how excited they were for her. Part of her was still doing this because she was so mad at Paul, but the other part of her was simply curious. Add into that the bonus of spending all day with Ally and Robyn and…

“I’m in.”

/////

CHAPTER SEVEN

/////

Paul was sitting at a small desk rubbing his temples. The neon lights above him flickered, causing his headache to only intensify. He had been at the Timber Grove Library for over 4 hours trying to find something to help his friend.

“Friend…” He mumbled to himself. His friend had been cursed to turn more feminine everytime he came by a local Shaman and instead of trying to fix it, he fucked himself into a gorgeous blonde. He had even begun calling himself Laney and spending time with the two hottest girls in town.

“How are you feeling?”

Paul looked up to see Erika Schimbare enter the room. He was relieved to see that she was wearing some jeans and a sweater, as she typically dressed more “freely” while she worked at her shop. They had spent a lot of time talking online, and he had pictured someone else entirely. When they first met he was expecting a thin, bookworm type girl… instead he found a gorgeous raven haired beauty waiting for him.

“Paul?”

“Sorry… I just have a headache.”

“I checked with some of my friends, and they’ve got nothing.”

“And the Shaman?”

“Sal?” She asked as she rolled her eyes, “His assistant tells me, again, that he’s out of town.”

“Dammit… I’ve gone through all of these books and have found nothing.”

“You need to call her.”

Paul looked over at her and shrugged. “I have. I’ve been trying all day. I even had my cousin go over yesterday just to see if she was there.”

“Do you think that’s a good idea?”

“I told him to just make sure she was there, he never even went inside.”

“Good, because I’ve seen my fair share of men turned into ladies and their hormones are always in overdrive.”

“Don’t worry, my cousin never went inside… he just looked in on her.” Paul said the words but he was beginning to wonder if he was right to send his cousin over. “Either way, I want to have an answer ready for her when she does turn up.”

Erika walked over and put her hand on his shoulder. “Paul… I’ve seen some crazy shit happen in this town. Some people I’ve been able to help, while others… well others I haven’t.” She turned his head so she was looking directly in his eyes. “Sometimes there is no answer.”

Paul grimaced. “I can’t lose him like this.”

“It’s ten o’clock, Paul. Call him again, maybe he’ll answer.”

Paul sighed and began to reach for his phone when it began to ring. He picked it up and saw that it was Michael calling, and he answered it immediately. “Michael?”

“Hello?” It was a woman’s voice on the line, but he couldn’t tell it was Michael.

“Michael? Laney?”

“Paul, is that you?”

“Yeah.”

“This is Robyn… You need to get over here right now.”

He recognized her voice, but she sounded like she had a cold. “Robyn? Where’s Michael?”

“She’s… she’s out of control, Paul. You need to get over here.”

“Where are you?”

“We’re in the penthouse suite at the Coho, get here as soon as you can.”

“The Coho? Robyn? Shit.” The line was dead and he was talking to no one.

“What is it?”

“That was Robyn, and she says Michael is out of control. Any idea what that can mean?”

Erika looked at him hesitantly. “Remember what I said about hormones?”

Paul’s stomach turned and he grabbed his jacket. “I’m heading there now. You stay here and try and find something.”

“Paul? Prepare yourself…”

“Just find something.” He saw her nod and then he ran out the door as fast as he could. The skies were clear as he drove across town to the Coho Resort. During the drive he tried to follow Erika’s advice, picturing everything his mind was capable of. He knew that his friend was a sexual deviant as a man, and if Erika was right about hormones… His mind was so mixed up that he almost missed the turn into the Resort, and swerved almost hitting the sign post in the chaos.

The men at the counter gave him a strange look as he walked in and began pressing the elevator button like a man possessed.

“Sir? Sir, can I help you?” It was one of the staff, walking over to him quickly. It was then that Paul realized how out of place he looked. Everyone around him was well dressed, et he was wearing some khaki shorts and a baggy sweater jacket thrown on. “Sir?”

“I need to get to the Penthouse Suite.”

“Sir, there’s a private party…”

“Robyn and Ally called me here.”

The man looked him over before radioing to a coworker. After a few minutes the staff member finally got confirmation and he opened the doors for Paul, who stepped in with a huff and began slamming on the close button.

The entire elevator ride up he steeled himself against what he was about to find, thinking of what he would say. When the doors of the elevator opened he was accosted by a half dressed Robyn.

“Paul! Thank God!”

“Robyn?” Paul asked, making sure he identified the twin properly.

“No, I’m Ally. But I don’t care, you need to help Laney.”

“Michael. Where is he?”

“He’s in the bedroom,” said a voice from around the corner.

“Robyn?” Paul asked as he walked over, before Ally stopped him.

“Paul? Don’t be mad… You’re here for Laney, I mean Michael.”

“Mad? I don’t understand,” and when he saw Robyn walk around the corner what little understanding he had was lost.

“Hi Paul.” In front of him stood Robyn, only something was different. Her hair was shorter and it looked like she had put on some weight. It was only when Ally walked over beside her that Paul noticed how different she looked. Her skin was rougher and she looked older. In fact, if Paul squinted her eyes looked just like...

“No.”

“Michael needs you. Something has happened.” Robyn’s voice was scratchy and deeper, making everything come into focus for Paul

“No. This can’t… Dad?” Robyn nodded, causing Paul to lose his footing before leaning against the wall. “What the fuck!?”

“Paul, we can talk about this later. It’s Michael, she won’t listen to us.” She walked up to Paul, but he backed away.

“Fuck! I… Shit, where is he?”

“We found some cute guys while we were out, and we figured we’d have a little fun.”

“Where!?”

Robyn had tears in her eyes and was pointing to the door behind her. “Paul, we didn’t mean for this to happen. When it happened to us…”

“Us?” Paul asked looking to Ally.

“Yes.” Ally said matter of factly. “When it happened to us we both stopped changing when we looked like this.” It was only now that Paul fully registered that Ally was wearing only a pair of lacy, black panties and a matching bra, and she looked amazing. “So we thought Michael would stop too. But…”

“Oh, shit!” Paul didn’t wait to hear anymore, choosing to push past the half naked hottie and her twin who was slowly turning into his father.

“Paul, wait!”

He didn’t listen and pushed the door open, only to find a scene that even with all of his preparation he was not ready for. Laney was completely naked on the bed, and joining her were three guys all around her. It was something straight out of a porn, including Laney moaning and screaming like a mindless bimbo.

“Ooooooh, fuck me harder! Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck!”

No words came to Paul as he watched his friend bouncing up and down on one guys cock while she took another's in her mouth. The other guy was sucking on her tits, which were now larger than either Ally or Robyn. In fact all of Laney was curvier than her twins. Where Ally and Robyn were both statuesque and classically beautiful, Laney was now all tits and ass with curves made for sex.

“Fuck me! Fuck me! Oooooooo, fuck meeee!” Even her voice was high pitched and super girly. Paul just stood frozen in the doorway, with all four on the bed too busy to notice him. “Fuck! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” As she screamed he watched as her tits grew even larger, and this snapped him back into the moment.

“Michael!” The group on the bed finally took notice of him.

“Paul!” Laney shouted with a big smile. “Paul! Get over here and fuck my ass!”

Where once Paul was speechless, this last statement from his best friend almost made his mind break. She was bouncing her tits up and down while waving him over with a big grin on her face. She was so fixated on Paul that she didn’t notice Robyn walking behind her, nor did she see the platform shoe she was carrying.

“Guys, make room for Paul! I want him inside my…” Robyn brought the shoe down on the back of her head, causing her to collapse on the bed.

“Fuck!” Paul shouted as all three guys jumped from the bed.

“She’ll be fine. Now you three get the fuck out of here.” After witnessing what Robyn had done, all three guys said nothing as they gathered their clothes and exited the room. The next hour was a haze for Paul, and before he knew it he was in Michael’s bedroom with Laney resting on the bed.

“...then I started to change. I really… Paul? Paul!?”

“What?”

Ally was standing in the doorway, fully dressed, while Robyn sat across from Paul. He looked up at Robyn, only now she looked more like his father than earlier in the night. “Paul, are you listening to me?”

“No. I’m not.”

Robyn looked over to Ally who only shrugged.

“Paul. We didn’t ask for this to happen to us. And we only found each other when someone called me Ally and directed me to the Bar. It’s then that we talked and found out we both had these.” She/He was holding the hula girl and turning it over in her hands. “When we saw Michael we knew right away what was happening. The only difference… God I don’t even know anymore.”

She went on to explain how they had messed around with the guys, only for Laney to continue to grow while Robyn began to change back. Soon Laney was doing things that not even Ally and Robyn were willing to do, all the while growing and changing while Robyn regressed.

“Then we called you. God, Paul… I never wanted you to know about me. I figured…”

“What now?” Paul said, obviously not caring what his father had to say.

“We’re going to talk to Sal. We know where he is, and we’re going to find out how to fix this.”

“What about…”

It was Ally talking now, “She’s resting now, but she’s going to want to fuck the moment she wakes up. She’s cuffed to the bed, but you should sleep in another room.”

Paul nodded, his mind still hazy. They said some more, but he could only stare at the girl on his friend’s bed. Even with the sheet over her, there was no questioning how overtly sexual her body was now. Here tits strained against the sheet, her nipples still rock hard.

“...tomorrow, okay?”

Paul nodded as they walked him out of the room. Even more was said as they stood at the front door, but Paul was hearing none of it. Even minutes after they were gone, he couldn't get the image of the three guys fucking his friend out of his head. That night he dreamt about the scene he saw, only the longer he dreamed each guy on the bed became a copy of himself. Soon there were multiple Pauls around a willing Laney, each fucking her. One behind, two on the sides while others fucked any opening they could find. It was when she took him in her mouth that he felt something different. He mouth was so warm and inviting, and her tongue was doing things that sent shivers down his spine. When he came, she clamped her mouth down and took it all with a smile.

“Well that’s certainly a way to start the morning.” Paul’s eyes shot open and he looked down to see a very naked Laney crouching over his cock and wiping her mouth clean. “Are you ready for some more?”

/////

CHAPTER EIGHT

/////

Paul lept off the couch, causing Laney to fall to the floor in a naked heap. “What the fuck! How’d you get off your bed?”

Laney sat on the floor with a mock frown on her face. “Ouch. Is that any way to thank a lady for sucking you awake.” Next a big smile was replaced on her face as she jumped to her feet.

“But…” Paul was finding it hard to focus with Laney’s naked body only feet from him. The transformation had left her looking like a very high class porn star. Her tits were very large, but they were perky and had no droop in them whatsoever. Flawless skin covered her body, with the hint of lean muscles all over. The smile she was sporting now made her look like she could be your average girl next door, until you noticed the small bit of cum on her lips.

“But what?” She was mocking him again, just like the other day but now there was no malice involved.

“The handcuffs?”

“Pauley, please. I have a spare key under my pillow after that one chick got pissed when I asked to fuck her ass and left me cuffed to the bed.”

This last statement confused Paul. He had thought that Michael was replaced by Laney, but this made it sound like it was still him inside.

“Michael?”

She pouted again, “Ugh, I told you to call me Laney. Calling me Michael now it just weird.” She then folded her arms under her breasts, causing them to jiggle lightly.

“But… You are Michael, right?”

“Of course I am… or I was.”

“But last night…”

“I was fucking three guys? Why the fuck not?” At first she seemed proud of the statement, then she blushed a little. “I’m sorry… I wish you hadn’t seen that.” She walked over and sat on the couch, causing Paul to back up and sit down on a nearby recliner. “Paul, I loved having sex as a man. Not once did I ever think about fucking a guy… but as soon as I got this body, it just felt right to have a big hard cock in me.”

“Please…”

Laney saw she was making Paul uncomfortable, “Sorry, I’m still getting used to talking about this. When I met those guys, well all I could think about was fuck… sleeping with a man again.”

“Again?”

“Oh… It’s a little embarrassing,” she said as Paul thought how odd the statement was since she was still completely naked, “but I slept with a guy two days ago. I don’t even know his name, he just came by saying his car was broken down.”

Paul knew exactly who it was. For some reason his Cousin had done a little more than just checking in.

“The first time was incredible, but the 2nd through 10th was amazing.”

Paul had his hands in his head, “Michael… I mean Laney… why? You knew every time you fucked you would change.”

For the first time in days, Paul saw Laney was speechless. He could see her features soften, all the brazen sexuality being replaced by something else. For a moment, he just saw a girl.

“I… I couldn’t help myself. I’ve never been able to. For as long as I can remember, I’ve felt the need to prove myself to… God I don’t know. My father? No. I’ve been doing all this to punish my mother.”

“Laney…”

“No… it’s all true. I’ve blamed her for dad leaving. I felt that bringing all these girls around…” She couldn’t finish the sentence. For a moment she looked like she might start crying, but the tears never came. “Paul… I’ve been an asshole to you for so long. Why have you stuck around?”

“Laney… I’d love to talk with you more, but,” Paul said as he lowered his gaze.

“Oh, shit! I didn’t even realize.” Laney was now bright red, and Paul was surprised to see yet another emotion besides pure lust. She ran up the stairs and moments later called for Paul to join her. He did so, and when he entered Michael’s room he saw Laney sitting on her bed in a white bathrobe. “Better?”

If Paul was being honest, it wasn’t necessarily better. In fact, without her brazen nakedness he began to notice how pretty she had become. “Yeah, better.”

“So, why are you my friend?”

Paul sat down on the desk chair and swiveled left to right. For some reason he was so unsure of himself, and he figured that his anger trumped how awkward he was around girls.

“Oh, God. It’s me, Paul. It’s Michael.”

“I know… I’ve stuck around because, well I always remembered how good a friend you were years ago. You’re a good guy, Michael.” Paul looked up, waiting for Laney to correct him, but she didn’t. “I envied how confident you were. I guess, maybe some of that would rub off on me.”

She smiled at him and returned a somewhat sheepish grin. They continued talking for the next few hours. With every passing minute Paul grew bolder, asking more and more questions about the last week. Laney was not timid in the least, answering his questions as best she could.

They ate some sandwiches for lunch, and as Paul was washing some plates he realized that it was 2:30… and Laney had not once tried to come on to him. He checked his phone and saw neither Ally or Robyn had called, let alone Erika for that matter. He looked over at Laney, who had changed into her mothers shorts and a white tank top, and wondered it they had gotten a hold of Sal somehow.

“Laney?”

“Yeah?”

“This is going to sound strange… but have you been wanting to have sex?”

She blushed and smiled, “Why Paul, are you propositioning me?” She laughed, but then she thought about it a little more. “Wow. No, I haven’t… I haven’t had the urge at all.” Paul was relieved but felt a little hurt by the comment as well, and Laney could tell. “No, not like that. I actually have thought about…”

“What?” Paul said incredulously.

“I mean… I haven’t thought about fucking… but I feel drawn to you.”

A long moment of silence passed between them, and neither wanted to be the first to speak. Paul had felt it too. He was drawn to Laney, and not just because she was currently the pure embodiment of sex. She was sweet and honest. They had just shared a great afternoon, talking more than they had in years. He could feel her eyes on him even when he wasn’t looking at her, and he found himself sneaking peeks at her all day.

Neither knew how much time had passed, but soon they were both naked on Michael’s bed with Laney on top. “Oh my God,” is all Paul could say as he watched Laney slowly lower herself onto his cock. He looked at the beauty on top of him, her blonde hair in slight curls swarming around her beautiful face.

“Paul… I feel you inside me.” He could not explain why, but he was relieved to see some hesitance on her part. She was taking it slow, wanting to savor every moment. Gone was the bimbo who had three cocks in her a night ago. It was like this was her first time… and she knew it was Paul’s as well. “Talk to me, Paul… tell me how it feels.”

There were no words that came to mind for Paul. It was warmer inside of her than he was expecting, and it felt like she was gripping onto him somehow. Even for all of it’s unexpectedness… it felt incredible.

“Paul,” Laney said as she bent down and kissed him on the mouth, pressing her tits into his chest, “Tell me.”

“You’re… warm. It feels like nothing I’ve ever felt.”

“Good boy. How does it feel now?” As she said it she began to work her hips in a circular motion.

“Oh, shit!” It wasn’t as poetic as Paul would like, but Laney smiled in approval. She continued to work him over, doing all the work as Paul laid on the bad in awe. She asked him to rub her tits, which he did reluctantly before getting into it and sucking her erect nipples.

“Initiative, I like that… oh!” He began to thrust up into her as she herself began to push down. Her tits, no matter how perky they were, bounced up and down giving Paul quite the show. “Paul… I’m so close…”

“Me too!”

“Paul… come with me…”

“Okay…”

“Oh, God… I’m cumming!”

“Oh, me too!” Paul said as he tensed up and came deep inside of her. They were locked together, sweat covering each of their bodies. She leaned down and kissed him again, and he held her close to him. “I’ve never…”

“That was…”

They both chuckled at their mutual lack of words. Paul looked into the eyes of the beautiful girl who was holding him and he just said it.

“I love you.”

Laney stopped chuckling and stared down at Paul. A moment passed before she kissed him again lightly before adding, “I love you too.”

He smiled up at her and felt his cock come back to life inside of her. She felt it too, and while biting her lower lip she lifted herself up and began to ride him again. Having Paul inside of her felt better than anything she had ever experienced, as a man or a woman. For the first time she was making love… and she liked it. And she could tell that Paul liked it too. Encouraged by his smile she grinded on him harder before she heard her door fly open. She looked down in Paul’s eyes to see nothing but pure shock.

“Oh shit! Ms. Slanger, I can…” Having heard that, Laney turned and saw her mother standing in her doorway with an expression of shock that exceeded Paul’s.

“Mom?”

/////

Epilogue

/////

Bonnie Slanger watched as her daughter danced in the middle of the dance floor with her new husband. Again, she was very glad that her daughter had chosen a relatively modest wedding dress, but anything on that body of hers looked daring. She had never seen her daughter so happy, even when she was her son. Never in a million years would she have guessed this is where her visit to the Shaman would leave her son.

“Bonnie Slanger.” Bonnie looked up, shocked to see Sal Mon standing in front of her. “You look very pleased.”

“Mr. Mon? I… I’ve been trying to find you…”

He smiled at her and laughed. “I’ve been here the entire time.”

“I’ve been by your office, no one has…”

He held up a hand to her, as politely as possible. “Bonnie Slanger, magic flows through this town. Every magic is different, but one thing all magics typically require is time.”

“I don’t understand.”

“I have not tried to ignore you or lead you on… this magic needed time. As such, you never seemed to find your way to me. Tell me, what happened when you would try and reach me?”

“Well…” Bonnie thought for a moment, thinking of all the times she had tried to contact him. “One time I was called away, while another time I got lost in the Casino…” Now that she thought about it, not once had she stepped foot into his office.

Sal saw the realization dawn on her face. “Magic… even I don’t know what will happen sometimes.”

“Well, thank you. I never thought that this would happen when we met, but she is happier than I’ve ever seen her.”

“Or him?”

She giggled a little. Only she and Paul’s mother seemed to remember that Laney was once Michael, and they didn’t talk much about it. Even when Paul proposed and she accepted, they treated it as if it was just a boy asking his girl to marry him.

The DJ was announcing the cake cutting, and she knew she had to be there for that. Sal recognized this too, and nodded his head before leaving. Bonnie nodded back, before realizing there was something she desperately needed to ask Sal.

“Mr. Mon?”

“Please, Bonnie Slanger, call me Sal.”

“Sal? All of this… the transformation, them falling in love and getting married… did Paul’s mother have anything to do with it?”

Sal laughed for a moment. “Bonnie Slanger, Paul’s mother asked the same thing about you.”

“So all of this…”

“Bonnie Slanger,” Sal said as he took her hand and held it in his own, “the only magic worked on Michael was physical and mental, not emotional. I cannot make someone fall in love with someone else. Yes, I can make them lust for one another… but love is an emotion that magic simply cannot replicate.”

“But everything that happened that week? The car accident? The Hospital? Paul’s cousin? Not to mention Ally and Paul’s father…”

“Bonnie Slanger, sometimes coincidences are just that. Let me ask you this: Is your son, or should I say daughter, happy?”

“Yes.”

“Does she truly love Paul?”

Bonnie had talked her daughter often about Paul, and she recognized how she felt. “Yes.”

“Then go to them, and be happy for them.”

Bonnie smiled at him, and left to join her daughter and new son-in-law as they cut their cake. Sal looked after them for a while, smiling all the while. A moment later a figure emerged from the shadows. “You lied to her.”

“Ah, here to see your son’s wedding, Robin?”

Paul’s father said nothing, choosing instead to enjoy the sight of his son sharing a piece of cake with his new bride.

“Is Ally here with you?”

“No. She figured Laney seeing her would be too a little awkward.”

“I can see that.”

“So, why did you lie to Laney’s Mom?”

“I did no such thing.”

Paul’s father scoffed at the remark. “We planned everything that week. As soon as Ally told me about him fucking that girl at the club, we planned all of this.”

“Ah, you’re talking about that.”

Robin laughed a little. He enjoyed his time with Sal, but sometimes he was enigmatic just to fuck around with you.

“All we did was give them a little nudge.” Robin laughed again. “You gave up a curse which you embraced to give your son a chance at happiness. All we did was make that doctor, your nephew and those men from the store a little more willing.”

“So this…”

“Yes. This is real. The only thing I will admit to not knowing is why she continued to change… but your son does not seem to mind.” Robin laughed again at this, but inside he was remorseful. He was glad that his son was happy, but looking at Laney made him miss the body he once had. “Will you talk to him?”

“No. He won’t understand.”

“Give it time. Sometimes that is all you need.” Sal waited for a response, but soon found that Robin had slipped back into the shadows. He shrugged at this, and turned his attention back to the happy couple. He smiled, the feeling of actually helping someone felt good. His past was filled with things he would sooner forget, and this seemed like a step into righting some of those wrongs. For now he would sleep comfortably knowing his magic finally did some good in this strange little town.

/////

THE END

/////

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! I've recently begun to accept commissions, so if you like what you read and have a story you'd like to see written then I'd love to create something for you. Contact me at [email protected] with any questions.

up
126 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

good, but...

Remember "you're" is "you are", and "your" is possessive. you are using " you're" when you mean to use " your".

Holy Crap!

TGTrinity's picture

I'm typically such a huge stickler on that, and I freaking did it five times in the first 500 words. Thanks for the heads up :)

Setup

Jamie Lee's picture

Acting like a rabbit in heat, Michael's mom really was trying to help her son change his ways. But it seems others saw something between Paul and Micheal which required something more. Something more which Ally and Robyn helped setup.

But for Laney and Paul to be together Robyn had to give up the curse? So she changed back into his former self? Paul's dad. How could he give up a curse? How did giving up the curse get Laney and Paul together?

Still and all, a nice story.

Others have feelings too.