Little Girl-Boy 8 and Little Boy-Girl 34 an Accidental Mistake

Printer-friendly version

I was sitting in my home office all of kids were out or so I thought. I was about to see if any kids needed help when I heard a noise coming from upstairs. I just shook it off saying I was hearing things. I heard what sounded like Jamie saying her boyfriend’s name. I found that odd because Ashley just didn’t come over unless his sisters and brothers came over. I knew Jamie wasn’t feeling well and wanted to stay home. Once I found out I had one kid needing help I printed off the information and went to check on Jamie. As I went up the stairs I heard Jamie scream Ashley’s name (OH ASHHHHHLEEEEEEEY!) I took my time to walk to her door that was open and I saw two diapers on the other bed in the room. I saw the diapers were messy I mean really messy. It must have taken six whips each to clean their cute little behinds.

That’s when I heard Ashley say Jamie I’m about to blow my load. Jamie says oh Ashley me too. I then heard a grunt form Ashley and Jamie screamed his name for the second time that day. As Ashley finished and pulled out and he taped Jamie’s diaper closed. At that time she screamed Daddy covering her chest as red as a tomato. Ashley says Jamie diaper me then we can get dressed. I walked in and asked did you two have fun making love. Jamie just finished diapering Ashley and got his onesie on him. Ashley kisses Jamie and says thank you momma and started nursing off Jamie. I looked at her she just smiled and says isn’t he cute. I look at her and say we’ll talk later but first get dressed. I tap Ashley and tell him to wait out side the room for a second and we’d be right out. I find a little girl under top and a pair of tights and a short dress. I mean a short dress. I then have her dressed then I find Ashley a pair of shorts to wear. I then place them it the van in the five point safety seats and went to help the kid in trouble. I knew to have a diaper bag handy in the van well the van is more like a bus. The kids know to keep track of the supplies in the bus and the home. I get to the address on the e-mail and saw I was dealing with more than I could handle. I saw several teenage girls walking around in nothing but their panties and bra. I told Ashley not to look but his eyes keep looking until Jamie smacked him in the back of his head.

I got out and asked for who was in charge the girl pointed me in the direction of the office. As I walked in the direction of the office I saw more girls younger than the first group but they had nothing on just running around. As I got to the office the lady that ran the group home was getting chewed out by a caseworker of a small group of girls there. She said I’ve called in someone that can help these girls and the few Trans girl here that you force to be the boys they were born as. I hear a scream from outside and someone is messing with my daughter and her boyfriend. I see a personal sound system that is to tell the kids when breakfast, lunch, dinner and bed time was. I grabbed it and said to let them go or pay the price. The house mother laughed I pulled out my badge and she stopped then repeated what I said the kids ran back to the bus and got in and locked it so no one can get in except one person. (ME). The kids that are in the most danger were to be removed and taken somewhere safe. I only knew of one place that they would be safe. My neighborhood had made another expansion giving us more room but the new part had a house that would make mine look small.

I knew it would be perfect as a new group home. I also knew the girls here wouldn’t like the rules but they had to live by them. I checked over Ashley and Jamie and found they had messed themselves from the scare a group of boys gave them. Ashley and Jamie were shaking and were pointing at three of the boys that were standing there with smug looks on there faces. I asked them a question that I didn’t like. They said “we are the three that wasn’t caught and we were going to finish what we started years ago in that old group home. We live here now but not in the same building as the girl. We get all the sex we want here why do you think the girls her hardly wear clothes it’s the rules.” I look at them and shake my head. Saying you touched my baby girl and I should break you little necks. They laughed saying “that’s no girl it’s just a boy in a skirt and that so called boy is a girl wanting to be a boy.”

Ashley says “remove my diaper and Jamie’s and I’ll show these boys who is male and who is female.” I do as Ashley asks and Ashley says “What is this grabbing him self then pointing at Jamie between her legs asking what is this.” The boys jaw dropped and said “that’s crazy.” I tell the boys it’s all true and you are all in trouble. I load up the girls after I tell them the rules. Most of the girls accept the rules and the one that don’t have the choice of coming along as is and having to wait to use the restroom. I knew I wasn’t stopping for long and knew I had to stop for fuel and the girls didn’t have clothes to wear. I had the younger ones find shirts to wear. I told the older one the same, but in the end all the girls accepted a long shirt and diaper. The one that did as I said got to get out got to get drinks and snacks. The ones that didn’t had to suffer until we got to the new group home. Oh the new group home was an old school building.

The three boys got the biggest shocked of their lives as well when they woke up. They found themselves diapered and dressed as girls. The three boys had long hair that was easy to put in pigtails. The girls that help plan the punishment of the boys knew the right drinks and snacks to get the boys. I knew the only way to spike the drinks with the sleeping drug was to get theirs in the cups you can use over and over again. What was the best part was the drug also caused them to wet and mess themselves. The boys were also in for a shock when they get special shoots when they get to their new home. The nurse also had an extra special surprise for them as well. The girls knew what they were in for and wasn’t looking forward to the double enemas that they were to get once there. The boys didn’t wake until we got to the new group home that was to be run by the parents of the neighborhood. The total number of kids was seventeen in the group home for now. The group home can house four time that.

Once we got home I sat down with Ashley and Jamie and said I was disappointed in them and they would have to face the consequences of their actions and be parents even though they are so young. Jamie broke down crying but instead of running to her room she ran to my arms crying on my shoulder. Ashley came over and hug her as well giving her kisses and tickling her to cheer her up a little. I started tickling her tummy and got her to laugh more and the kisses from Ashley helped. I was wondering if it had to do with the three boys that I had taken to the group home not to far from the house. The one thing I didn’t do was give the house mother a key to the pool that was connected to the main house. I made sure the kids there got to swim only when I was there. The girls could come anytime they wanted. If I tell the girls it’s a boys only swim I have no problem with the three boys. The three boys did have an issue with Ashley and Ashley told me he’d rather swim with the girls. I told Ashley no goofing off with Jamie. I didn’t know if it was possible but I checked into a story and found out it was possible. Two kids (brother and sister) that had a SRS the same day with the same two Doctors one that did the removal of ones sex organ was the one that implanted it into the other. The one thing I had to check on was to see if Ashley had his SRS at the same time Jamie had hers.

After some digging and asking Ashley’s mother I found out what I needed to know. I was told by Ashley’s mother they wanted to do an experiment by taking a girl and boy’s reproductive organs and switch them around. I didn’t know if Jamie was part of it but I’d soon find out. I asked Ashley’s mom to get the things needed to do the test and to do what was best. She said give me three to four days and you’ll know. Jamie and Ashley would be the first Trans Gendered couple to have a child that is if all went well. The news scared Jamie to death to have a child at her age. Ashley was even more scared than Jamie was. I knew it would be hard on both of them One option was to keep the child and raise it as our own. I had another option and that was to give it to my sister Stacy. I knew the child would be cared for what ever option I went with. The child would be loved either way. To keep Jamie happy in the end it was to stay with us. Jamie was to be momma for the first six months and turn the job over to her mother.

This is the end of the Little Boy-Girl/Little Girl-Boy Saga

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos