Voodoo Gone Wrong

Printer-friendly version

Voodoo.jpgVoodoo Gone Wrong
a Timber Grove Story
by TGTrinity

Jerry looked down at his watch and then to the clock on his wall in hopes that either one was wrong… but they both read 2:40. A long sigh was followed up with a quick slam of his hand on the small table in front of him. He got up and crossed the small room to see if the small neon sign was on outside, and he could see it was. From his angle the sign made no sense, but to those walking down a small alley off the Timber Grove Boardwalk it read “The Mystical Horatio: Foreseer of All.”

Jerry shook his head and walked over to a small box sitting on a shelf. It was surrounded by lit candles, skulls and jars, all of which he had picked up at a small flea market or the Pier 1 Imports near his house. He opened the box and saw two twenty dollar bills without any other money keeping them company.

“Shit,” he said aloud, knowing that all of the fake voodoo decorations and candles in the world could not save him from Big Hennie. He would be by tomorrow morning looking for $10,000 and Jerry was one grand short. You would think that someone would be happy to get $9,000, but Big Hennie loved his money just as much as he loved hurting the people who didn’t give him all he was owed.

For a second, Jerry thought again of packing up his things and making the long drive to Seattle to stay at his Mom’s… but Big Hennie knew all about her and that would be the first place he looked. Jerry looked at the clock again: 2:43. No, he would have to find someway of coming up with the money and fast. He would stay open all night, hoping that some poor sap would get drunk enough to drop a grand for some kind of miracle…

Jerry was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of the door hitting the small bell hanging above it. He slammed the box shut and rushed over to greet a young man entering.

“Hello?” The young man said with a slight slur.

“Welcome! Welcome!” Jerry said in his fake accent. Only once had someone actually asked where he was from, and since it was a mix of Creole, French, and Jamaican with just a hint of Colonel Sanders, he told them to mind their own goddamned business. “My name is Horatio, and what is yours?”

“I’m Ashton,” the young man said as Jerry sized him up. He was clean cut and clearly drunk, but the large silver watch on his wrist told Jerry everything he needed to know: This kid was loaded.

“Hello, Ashton. Please, please sit down.”

“Alright.” Jerry led him to the small table in the middle of the room as Ashton looked around at all of the decorations on the wall.

“There you go. Now, what can the all powerful Horatio do for you today?” There was no smile on Jerry’s face, as he found that smiling too much made people feel like you were trying to get over on them… which is exactly what he was trying to do.

“I… I don’t know,” Ashton said rather sheepishly.

“Come now, come now… you came to me this evening for a reason.”

Ashton shifted in his chair, feeling a little uncomfortable with what he was going to say. “Well, I’m here with some guys from UDub, and they all went back to the hotel…”

“Oh, oh I see…”

“No, it’s not that simple.”

“Oh, my poor Ashton. Did all of your friends go back to their hotels with girls in their arms?”

Ashton was surprised that Horatio knew exactly what he was talking about. But what he didn’t know was Jerry made a lot of money off of shy, drunk college boys looking to get laid.

“Yes. That’s exactly what happened.”

“I am so sorry, Ashton,” and he tried his best to frown, but inside Jerry was doing cartwheels. This kid was going to be an easy target, and he had just the play ready for him. “You are not the first to seek me out with this issue, and I can help you. Oh yes, I can help.”

“I don’t want a prostitute, if that’s what you’re talking about.”

It wasn’t, but Jerry was reminded that it was his love of prostitutes that had gotten him ten grand deep with Big Hennie. It wasn’t that Jerry couldn’t pick up girls at bars, he could. Its just most girls wouldn’t do what Jerry wanted them to…

“No, no, no Ashton. Horatio does not mingle in such dirty circles,” a smile crossed his lips, “but I do have the power to help you find someone.” Jerry got up and walked over to his shelves. He figured Ashton was drunk enough that he wouldn’t have to put on that much of a show, but he still grabbed his blue smoke powder anyway.

“Look, I don’t know about all of this… I think I better,” Horatio lifted a hand up in an incredibly dramatic way.

“My dear Ashton, I will accept nothing from you that you are unwilling to give. Let Horatio help you.”

Before Ashton could say anything Jerry had set a large bowl in front of him that almost looked like black crystal. He was wondering what it was for, when in truth it was merely there to hide the wallet Jerry had lifted off Ashton when he arrived.

“I will consult the waters…” Jerry looked through the wallet as quickly as he could. “I see you are from… Virginia.”

“Holy shit, how did you…”

“The water, my dear Ashton, they see all…” and the Virginia ID was a dead giveaway too.

Jerry thumbed through the wallet and found a picture of Ashton and a pretty girl. “I see a girl… oh, I see a girl who hurt you.”

“Amber?”

“Yes, Amber!” Jerry almost rolled his eyes. He was amazed by how freely people made connections for him, and even more amazed by the fact they believed he was divining it all. “She is a pretty girl, curly brown hair… blue eyes…”

“Holy crap, I can’t believe it.”

“Believe it, young Ashton. I see this Amber hurt you.”

“That’s amazing, she cheated on me with my friend.”

“Yes, the waters say as much.”

“I just can’t seem…”

“The waters tell me that you need to let this hurtful woman go… you need to leave all hurtful women alone...”

“I want to, but I like it when…”

Jerry rolled his eyes. He had come across some guys like this before: guys who got off on women cheating on them. “The waters tell me that you enjoy hurtful women…”

There was a bit of shame on Ashton's face. “I… I do.”

“The waters tell me...” Jerry was swimming in familiar waters, but he didn’t want to push too hard, “...they tell me… witness.”

Ashton gasped, and Jerry knew his play had worked.

“The waters say you wanted to witness your loves transgression.”

“I… I did, but I don’t…”

“Wait!” Jerry yelled into the room as the lights dimmed. Of course this was done by stepping on a small switch by his foot, but the effect was not lost on Ashton. “The waters are trying to show me someone… but the waters are murky.”

“What are they showing you?”

“I do not know, my dear young Ashton… the waters, they are fickle.”

“Is it a girl?”

“Yes, I believe so… but the waters…”

“Here, take this,” Ashton said as he slipped the watch off of his wrist. Jerry about choked as Ashton placed the watch in his hand. It was worth well over a grand, and this kid had just handed it over like it was nothing. He knew this would be enough for Big Hennie, but he needed to sell the kid a little more.

“Ashton, the waters do not…”

“Then make them! Who is it?”

Jerry could not believe his luck, this kid was hard up for some lovin’. He knew that he just needed one last big sell, and the sound of the large clock in the corner chiming in the arrival of 3:00 was the moment he needed.

“Ashton, take my hands. Waters! Speak to me! Show me this woman!” His shouts were followed by a burst of smoke, but Jerry was confused by the color. He had always used blue smoke, since it was the cheapest he could find. Instead of blue, the room was now filled with a light green smoke… and it just kept coming.

“What’s happening!?” Ashton yelled, and Jerry could feel his hands beginning to tremble. Jerry was scared too, as there was more smoke than he had ever used. But he knew that he could not let this kid go, so he held his hands tight and did his best to improvise.

“The waters are showing me a woman! My dear Ashton, she is beautiful! Long blonde hair and soft skin. She is the envy of all the girls on the boardwalk, and the ideal prize of every man.” As he said the words, Jerry swallowed a huge amount of smoke. At first he thought he would choke, but the smoke entered him like it was nothing but air.

“The waters! I… The waters are…” Jerry could no longer think straight as he felt his body begin to convulse. The smoke covered it, but he could feel his hair lengthening and falling around his shoulders. As the hair continued to grow, he could feel his legs lengthen and tone down, while he felt his ass swell up in his tiny chair.

“Horatio! What are the waters doing?”

Jerry had no idea. All he could see now was green smoke, and all he could feel were strange tingles all over his body. At moments he could swear his clothes were tightening, while other moments led him to believe his clothes were gone. As the smoke continues to swirl, he continued to grow more and more disoriented. He struggled to speak, wanting to calm and reassure a noticeably distraught customer.

“Horatio! I don’t like this! I’m leaving!”

“NO!” Horatio yelled, and Ashton froze in his chair as the yell most assuredly was from a woman. The very next moment the green smoke vanished and Ashton was shocked to see he was holding the hands of a beautiful blonde woman sitting where Horatio was only moments ago.

“What the fuck?”

“Ashton…” Horatio’s eyes went big as she realized her voice had changed. She took stock of the moment, and found she was in the body of a very sexy young blonde. She was in complete shock, and could not find the power to say anything.

“How, I was holding Horatio’s hands...”

“No, Ashton, it is still I... Horatio!” Jerry was in shock, but she still knew she couldn’t lose this customer.

“What? How? I was holding your hands… I mean his… I don’t understand.”

“The waters, young Ashton. They did this to me.” Jerry couldn’t believe it, but this was the first honest thing she had ever said in her shop.

“Why?”

Jerry was even more amazed that this kid was still here and not running out the door. Then again, the more Jerry got a look at herself the more she understood. She was somehow not only a woman, but she was now wearing a slinky set of black lingerie that only made her new curves stand out that much more.

“The waters do what the waters do.” Jerry didn’t know what she was saying anymore, but the fear of Big Hennie was keeping her mind locked on one thing: keeping this kids watch. And there was something else she was thinking of as well…

“I believe you… because you are the girl of my dreams.” Ashton was up out of his chair now and moving around the table.

“Do what now?” Jerry asked in shock as Ashton knelt next to her, his fake accent falling away.

“I believe all of this, because you are exactly what I want in a woman. From the long blonde hair to the freckles. Even your tits are perfect.” As he said the words he placed a hand on Jerry’s knees, causing a shiver to run up and down her body.

This kid was all business, and Jerry was feeling some rather mixed emotions. Big Hennie would be by for the money in six hours, and yet she was more concerned about how good her new nipples felt against the fabric of her lingerie.

“I… I don’t know what to say, my dear Ashton.” Typically she spoke this way to sound more mystical, but now it sounded like she was coming on to him as well.

"The waters, Horatio... They made you for me."

Jerry was trying to think her way out of this, but Ashton's hand was slowly moving up her thigh. "Maybe the waters have done this to give you a vision of what your future holds." It was stupid, but it was all she could work up under her collapsing will.

“Do you want me?” Ashton said it with conviction, even though he was still mostly sloshed.

“The waters, they…”

“Do you want me?”

“No.”

Ashton leaned in and kissed her on the lips. Jerry was shocked by how good it felt, and even more so by how quickly she got into it. He held her close, and she loved the way her new breasts felt pressed against his chest. She even opened her mouth as his tongue probed her lips, allowing him to enter her effortlessly.

“No, what are we doing?” Jerry asked as she broke the kiss, trying to regain her composure..

“I don’t know… I’ve never…”

Jerry found herself smiling, knowing this kid had never been with a woman. “Ashton… believe me when I say that I was a man only moments ago, but I am not going to...”

“I know, but maybe...” Ashton said as he kissed her again.

“Ashton?” Jerry looked up and was in utter shock to see the girl from Ashton’s wallet standing in the doorway.

“Amber, you found us.”

Jerry was ready for this girl to start yelling and cursing, but a small smile crossed her lips. “Did you do this for me?” Amber asked as she closed the door.

“You wouldn’t believe me if I told you…”

Jerry’s mind was moving very quickly now. She thought back to her conversation with Ashton, as he told her that Amber had cheated on him with a friend… but he had never said that friend was a guy.

“And what is your name, sweetie?” Amber asked as she came over and knelt at Jerry’s side opposite Ashton. Jerry noticed just how petite and cute this girl was.

“This is Harriet,” Ashton said with a wink to Jerry.

“Yes, I’m Harriet.”

“Well, Harriet… I think I should reward my boyfriend here for finding you.” Ashton simply stood up and walked over to the corner and stood in silences as Harriet got to her feet. “My God, you are stunning.”

“Thank you, but…” Harriet swooped down and stopped her talking with a kiss. It was different than her kiss with Ashton, more soft and gentle. Harriet broke off the kiss and proceeded to remove her clothes. Ashton stood in the corner quietly as a mouse as his girlfriend stripped out of her jeans, and Jerry could do nothing but stare in awe.

Harriet was very petite, but she had curves in all the right places. Jerry could tell that she spent a lot of time in the sun, as her skin was a dark tan. After removing her sweater and revealing her white bra and panties, she reached down and took Jerry’s hands and helped her up.

“You are gorgeous…” Amber said as she stepped in closer.

“No… you are…” For the third time tonight Jerry was cut off with a kiss, and this one lasted much longer than the other two. Amber’s tongue entered Jerry’s mouth and she responded in kind. They kissed for a while longer before Jerry broke it off, trying to catch her breath. “You taste… like strawberries.”

“And you taste like honey.” Jerry smiled at the compliment while amber turned her to face Ashton. She then began removing the lingerie Jerry was wearing, until she was standing completely nude. “Isn’t she beautiful?”

“Yes,” Ashton said from his corner.

“Do you want me to touch her?”

“God, yes.”

So Amber began to run her hands up and down Jerry’s new body. As her fingers traced her nipples, Jerry could feel a warmth growing deep inside of her. Amber then began kissing her neck and running her hand down Jerry’s stomach until it found her new feminine mound.

“Oh, shit…” Jerry whispered as Amber began to slowly massage her new pussy.

“Have you ever been with a woman, Harriet?” Amber asked as Ashton looked on.

Jerry thought about telling the truth, as he had obviously been with a woman before when he was a man, but decided to play along. “No… but I’ve always wondered.”

As if in response to Harriet’s statement, Amber slowly inserted one finger inside her. At first it felt a little awkward, but Harriet began to slowly move in a circular motion, and with each turn Jerry got a little more into it. Before she knew it, Jerry was on her tippy toes bracing herself as wave after wave of energy rocked her body.

"Oh my God, you're really feeling it, aren't you?" Amber asked as she nibbled on her ear.

Jerry was feeling it. What made every move of Amber's finger more pronounced was the gaze she was getting from Ashton in the corner. The feeling of a man watching her getting fingered was a powerful aphrodisiac.

"Oh!" Jerry squeaked, sounding like a small mouse. "Oh! OH! OH!" She was incapable of finding the words to describe how she was feeling, and when Amber slid another finger inside she stopped trying. Soon only moans were escaping her mouth, and she felt like some girl of a cheap porno online... but she couldn't help herself.

"Now lick her." Ashton asked from the corner. Jerry felt a wave of anxiety as Amber removed her fingers, the loss of such feeling driving her instantly mad.

"You don't tell me what to do, Dog. You ask me." She said it with a laugh, obviously wanting to perform the act.

"Lick her, please." Ashton said it as if he was a dog cowering in the corner, with quivering lips and big doe eyes. With some clarity Jerry could see how dysfunctional this really was, but that was wiped away as Amber knelt before her and began licking Jerry's slit.

"Oh shit!" Jerry exclaimed as Amber's tongue entered her.

"Yeah, lick her good. Your ass looks great sweetheart." Amber began giggling, which made her tongue vibrate a little which was driving Jerry insane. She soon brought her hands up and began kneading her new breasts together. She soon found out her nipples were very sensitive and began slowly pinching them. Looking down she grew more aroused from the blue eyes looking up at her with a look of wanton desire.

Then it hit Jerry like an avalanche. Where words had escaped her before, all thoughts were knocked from her mind as her first orgasm coursed through her.

"Oh shit! What the fuck!?" Jerry asked panting.

"Well, it looks like someone hasn't been fully introduced to happy town," Amber said with a laugh.

"You got her good, sweetie."

"I always do," Amber added as she slid her naked body up Jerry's own. Amber just held Jerry close and stared into her eyes. "God, you certainly know how to pick 'em, Ash."

"She's nothing compared to you."

Amber heard the comment and for a moment Jerry thought she was going to disagree. "Want to see if she can perform?"

Jerry just saw Ashton smile and nod as Amber kissed her again and slid her to the floor. What followed was countless hours of Amber making Jerry feel every possible shade of enjoyment. For a moment as Amber writhed on top her, Jerry forgot everything that was weighing down on her. Gone was the threat of Big Hennie. Gone was the fear of losing all she had, maybe even her life. All she could feel now was pleasure, and as she was experiencing her fifth orgasm of the night... she passed out completely.

When Jerry awoke, she was alone in her office. She looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was almost 7:045am, and she also noticed she was still naked… and a woman. She quickly walked back to her little office and retrieved her change of clothes. As she put on a pair of baggy shorts and a t-shirt, she looked into the mirror on the wall and finally got a good look at herself.

Long blonde hair framed a very striking face. She almost looked like a little pixie, with soft green eyes and a button nose. While her face looked rather childish, her body was anything but. Even with the large t-shirt on, she could tell her breasts were rather above average, and as she ran her hands over her ass she could tell she had a very firm ass.

"Fuck... how did this happen."

The very next second there was a banging on the door, and Jerry knew that it was Big Hennie looking for his money. She raced out of her office and over to the shelf and opened it up, looking for the bag she kept her money in... and was shocked to find it missing.

“Jerry, you better open the goddamned door.” It was Big Hennie. Although he man was as big and imposing as his name would suggest, he spoke with a rather high pitch voice that was unmistakable.

“Shit” Jerry said aloud. She pulled everything off the shelf, hoping that her money would turn up. When that didn’t work she thought to look for the watch Ashton had given her, yet it was no longer in the bowl… neither was his wallet.

“Oh, shit.” After an incredible night of passion, Ashton and Amber had found his wallet had been taken by her. Jerry had always prided herself on her ability to lift wallets and info off her marks and returning them without them ever knowing. Yet after one night of passionate love as a woman, she had forgotten to return the mark’s wallet.

That's also when Jerry noticed the bowl. The night before it had been too dark, but now she could see it was different than her usual bowl.

“I hear you in there! Open up!”

Putting aside the weird bowl, she went to her little cash box and found the two $20 bills lying inside, only one had a message.

“Thanks! XOXO!!!” It was written in lipstick and had a big kiss on it.

Well, Jerry knew she was fucked. The banging continued as she thought of her options. She could run, but Big Hennie knew enough about her that he would go after his mom or friends. She thought about attacking him, but even as a man she would never stand a chance. She also thought about something else… and she knew it was her only play. She walked over to the door and unlocked it while jumping into the corner of the room.

“The door is open.” Jerry said solemnly.

The door opened and a big hulking man walked through. He was wearing a gray silk suit with a orange undershirt. Even though it was very early in the morning, Big Hennie always looked his best.

Jerry waited in the corner for Big Hennie to begin yelling and questioning who she was, only the yelling never came. He looked at her and calmly locked the door and sat down at the table.

"So..." He let the words hang in the air for a long time before talking again. "Is that you, Jerry?"

Jerry was shocked. He looked nothing like his former self, and before guessing girlfriend or sister Big Hennie went right for the least likely thing possible.

"I'm going to take that as a yes."

"How did you know?" Jerry asked sheepishly, slowly emerging from the shadows.

"Sit your pretty ass down and I will tell you." Jerry hesitated for a moment. "That was not a request." She quickly sat down and brushed her hair from her face. "Thank you. Now I know you owe me ten grand, but having known your past I hedged my bets a little... of course assuming you don't have my money? Again, I'll take your silence as a yes."

Jerry sat quietly with her hands on her lap. She had prepared herself for the worst when he came through the door, and yet this quiet conversation seemed more sinister than any yelling or even a good beating.

"Now you may or may not have noticed that I gave you a new piece of hardware..."

"The bowl?"

His eyes made daggers at her and she immediately looked down. "Please don't interrupt me again. Yes, the bowl. Now I got that bowl from a good friend of mine who promised me it would make me more money than this little grift you're running now. Tell me... did you really fuck him?"

Jerry didn't know what to say, not that she felt comfortable saying anything at all. All she knew is Big Hennie not only was physically imposing, but had friends that had access to bowls that can actually transform people.

"Did you fuck him?"

"No... you don't understand..."

Big Hennie leaned back in his chair and smiled. "Then enlighten me."

Jerry then went about explaining everything that had happened the night before, even going as far as telling him that the couple had also stolen his money. Even as she shared the more erotic aspects of the night, Big Hennie's demeanor did not change one bit. When she was done, she simply sat there and waited for what felt like an eternity before he spoke again.

"What a fascinating story." He then sat and contemplated his next move, causing Jerry to squirm ever so slightly. "Tell my fortune."

Jerry's eyes went wide. She was so unprepared for this meeting in the first place, but now he was asking for something she was now terrified to do. "I can't." There was no quick rebuke this time, Big Hennie just sat and waited. "I don't know..." He waited for a sign that he would ask for something else, anything else, but it never came.

"Just tell my fortune." He even went as far as to hold his large, chubby hands out for her to take hold of.

"But..."

"Jerry. Tell my fortune."

Jerry reluctantly reached out her hands and took hold of his. She looked into the black crystal bowl before pausing and closing her eyes. "Waters... Speak to me..."

"My God..." Big Hennie said in wonder. Jerry opened her eyes to see the green smoke emanating from some unknown place and filling the room. She knew what was coming next and tried to free her hands from his, but he held her tight. The green smoke began to fill her lungs, and again it felt like she was just breathing air. Soon the same feeling from the night before overtook her and she felt stretching and tightening all over her body. After one last pull, she slumped down on the table and Big Hennie let go of her hands. "I never..."

Jerry straightened herself up and looked down at her new body. She was still shocked by the sight of her breasts, only now they were much smaller. They were being held in place by a red bra that stood out against her pale skin. She then reached a hand up and felt that her hair was only falling past her ears.

Without asking for permission she got up from the table and went to here office. When she looked into the mirror again she saw a young red headed woman staring back at her. She looked like she should be in college, and really she didn't look like the absolute stunner she had the night before.

"Her name was Victoria..." She jumped as she realized Big Hennie was in the office with her. "You look just like her."

"What... What's happening?"

"I wanted her... more than I've wanted anything..."

"Wanted who?"

"This girl I knew in College. Of course, back then no girl would look at me... but here she stands before me..." He was moving closer to her, and Jerry was beginning to back up. His emotions were all over the place. There was the fear of this giant man, as well as the shock of being transformed again but there was something else: a longing.

"Glib said that this particular piece of magic would not only change the outer... but the inside as well." He had stopped only a foot away from her and raised his hand to her cheek. "Tell me, Jerry... would you suck my cock?"

Jerry was mortified with the question. "I don't want to."

"I didn't ask if you wanted to, I asked if you would."

Jerry searched around her mind for some resolve, but found none. The part of her brain that would be disgusted at such an act was missing, replaced instead with a simple curiosity.

"I would." Which was true, but she wouldn't be entirely excited about it. She then sighed and slowly got on her knees.

Big Hennie smiled and laughed. "My God! I don't want you to suck me off, I just wanted to know you would."

Jerry shot up to her feet and covered her face with her small delicate hands. She was about to go down on this man who had made her life hell, and she wasn't that against the idea.

"All I know is you and that bowl are going to make me a very rich man. You owe me a lot of money, Jerry, and you are going to give me everything you make a night."

"You want me to become some whore?" She asked, trying to lace it with as much venom as she could muster.

"No... I expect you to become whatever your clients need."

"Why me?"

"Why not?" He laughed as he said it before turning and walking back into the sitting area. "You'll find the urge to run, Jerry. Remember that if you don't want to do this, I know your mother's still unemployed..."

"Don't you touch her!" She wanted it to sound more of a threat, but her voice was beginning to waiver under the stress.

"Then you know what you have to do. I'll send Bragley around for the money every morning." He then looked around the office and smirked. "I'd invest in a bed if I were you." Then he was gone, and she broke down in tears knowing that she had no other choice but to do as he said.

A few weeks later Jerry was holding the hands of her current client. She took to wearing a dark robe that hid her face, as it was different every night now. As she looked down to see her new form, she rolled her eyes as once again she was in the body of a big titted blonde again. Sometimes she would be a teacher, other times a friends mother, hell even sometimes women came in and she could be a man again... but most of the time it was lonely college guys looking for an easy lay.

As her newest client began to undress, Jerry wondered how long she would be stuck doing this. Yet she knew that Big Hennie was happy with his money and he would not be going after her friends and family for her mistakes. The scales would never really tip in her favor, but she never gave up hope that she would find a way out of Big Hennie's servitude.

For now she was keeping her mother and her friends out of it, and that's the thought she held onto every night as "The Mystical Horatio: Foreseer of All" became a new lover for another lonely soul.

///// THE END

Author's Note:
Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed reading this story, please visit my personal site at TGTrinity.com. The site has exclusive stories that have been commissioned, as well as info on how you can commission me to bring your ideas to life. I'd also invite you to visit captions.tgtrinity.com to see my new work with captions.

up
111 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos