Happy Teen Babies Part 1 The Bad News Hits

Printer-friendly version

Clair Wills was a happy child that had it all except for one thing. Was another girl to play games with? She did have a boy named Jay Stevens to play with but he was a boy. She made do with that on rainy days because Jay was stuck inside as well. She had tons of dolls and stuffed animals she only kept a few at the Stevens home. The bulk of her dolls and stuffed animals were at her house. Fifty dolls and over one hundred stuffed animals in all. Jay had one stuffed animal that Clair gave him because she had two that were the same. The day was going well because it was the day her parents would be home from a trip to England. A package was sent to the Stevens addressed to Clair. It was an English tea time bear. It held a cup in one paw and a tea cake in the other.

At the Stevens house Mrs. Stevens was watching the news. The news was about a plane that was flying from England to the U.S had went down over the Atlantic Ocean. The news said it may take weeks to know the cause of the crash. Then even longer to notify the families members of the people on board the plane. Clair was staying with her god parents at the time because of school. Meanwhile at school Clair class was watching the news. When the news hit about the plain crash and wanted to be left alone but the teacher wouldn’t even let her leave the classroom. So Clair just found a quite spot in the room and cried. Mrs. Callahan tried to comfort Clair, but Clair pushed her away saying leave me the %*#$ alone. Mrs. Callahan had never heard Clair talk like that but just told her so sit where she was and would be back.

Mrs. Callahan called the Wills house and only got a message saying if this is about Clair that the Stevens needed to be called at this time. Stating that the Wills where out of the country at the present time. So Mrs. Callahan called the Stevens to let them know what just happened at school and to come and get Clair to take her home. Mrs. Stevens said “I’ll get Jay as well so I can explain to him what happened as well.

The Wills had money and had everything set in case they died suddenly. Clair had her own card and pin number. Clair had a limit she could use a week for breakfast and lunch plus the extras she needed at school like notebooks, pencils and pins. It was a week or so when they got the news that they found the planes black-box and the cause will be known within days to weeks. It was a week when the bodies were found and returned to the families.

The day of Clair’s parent’s funeral she was crying as her godmother held her. Cindy Stevens kinda knew that Clair might wet herself and made sure Clair wore a pull-up she also made sure Jay wore one as well. Jay put up a fight saying that he wouldn’t wet himself but lost when he was reminded that the last funeral they went to he had wet himself. Losing the fight he put the pull-up on felling like a sissy for wearing it. Clair said at least you get pants to wear while I’m in a dress. By the end of the service at the church Clair and Jay were wet and needed a change. Cindy took them both to the ladies room to change them. Cindy started by checking Clair finding her messy as well so changed her first. After Cindy finished Clair she changed Jay finding he had messed himself as well.

Cindy said “after we leave the grave site I’ll check you two again and if I find poop it is diapers for the both of you.” Jay knew she was serous and said “I’ll try not to poop again mommy.” Clair just said “yes momma.” Right before they left she checked them again Clair and Jay both did a number in their pull-ups. Cindy didn’t have any diapers with her but would have her husband Jay Sr. to stop at the store to get some diapers. She knew their weight and got four boxes of Pampers size 7s. Once at the car she had to change Clair again. Jay was okay for now but wouldn’t hold out much longer. As they got out Jay smelt bad I mean really bad and was told he’d be diapered for a week and if you can tell me when you need to go I’ll let you be a big boy again.

Jay lasted six days and the night before he got to be a big boy he got sick. Messy sick and had to spend another week in diapers. Clair just wanted to be herself and wet and poop when ever she wanted. Cindy was like you have school and I don’t know if it would work out. Clair just said “I’m free to go when ever the need to go hits and then go to the school nurse. Cindy just gave in and said to Clair “what ever makes you a Happy Little Baby.”

up
97 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Upside down

Jamie Lee's picture

Death really mess up young children. And young children mess their pants.

Others have feelings too.