The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 22)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power

22 the defeat of resistance sniper by Amazon Commander

We arrived back at amazon city I went up to my command centre I was looking forward seeing the male face when I bring in my surprise for him he will be shocked I went down to the transformation area I saw a guard I said to her “where is the package”. She said to me “ he is in the room down the bottom”. I walked down to the last room and saw him he was crying I walked in and said to him “hello Graham”. he said to me “hello Mistress”. in a sad voice I said to him “ what the problem and why are you crying”. he started crying said to me “ I want see my daddy”. I went up and cuddle him his rested his head against my boobs I asked him “you know why you are here?”. he said to me “ no mistress” still snuggling his head into my breasts I replied to him “ your daddy a bad man” he replied to me “my daddy told me women like you mistress are the bad ones”.

I said to him “Graham no your daddy has done a lot if wrong things we women are not that bad we are the good ones we always want what is best for you and Amazonia Earth”. he says to me “your not a bad woman mistress”. I said to him” thank you Graham you want be healthy strong beautiful and smart and a girl”. he says to me “ a girl yea I would like that Mistress”. I said to him “ take your clothes off and I can help you become a girl”. so he took off his little dress and flats I gave a cup which had the cure In it I said to him “Graham”. he said to me “yes mistress”. I said to him “do you want a mommy or a daddy”. he Replies to me “ a mommy like you why mistress”. I said to him “do you want me to be your mommy?'. he said to me “yes Mistress”. I said to him “ then drink your what is in your cup then I can be your mommy and you will be my daughter Marley Rose he drank the cure he screamed loudly his body was changing so fast after 30 mins he was sorry she was finished

I walked back in she said to me “ mommy”. I walked up and cuddled her she rested her head against my breasts I said to her “ Marley Rose are you ok?”. she kisses me says to me “ I am ok mommy I love you so much and thank you for everything”. I said to her “your welcome baby girl”. she says to me “ yes I'm a Amazon girl now I will grow up to be like my mommy and my sisters Keira and Cassie”. I got Marley dressed in her mini amazon uniform with boots and we went down to the torture room I said to Marley “baby girl can you sit out side as Mommy has to see this evil man”. she says to me “yuck I hate men and boys she I'm a pure Amazonian Earth girl”. I said to her “ good girl”. she said to me “thank you mommy I love you mommy”.

I walked into the torture room and saw the male chained with both his arms chained above his head to the roof and his leg chained to the floor I had my a guard whipping him with a cat of nine tails whip I walked up him she stopped whipping him said to it “ hello 6789”. he replied to me “ what did you say Amazon?'. I said to him “hello 6789 that your name now male”. he says to me “John they have changed you too much”. I signalled the guard and she started whipping him again as he was getting whipped I told him “ my Name is Mistress Katelynn to you male that man is dead I am a Amazonia Earth Woman and I love every minute of being a woman”. he was continually whipped for a while until then I asked him “your name male”. He replies to me “ 6789 Mistress”. I said to him “ good” I signalled the guard and she stop whipping him I said to him “ so 6789 your going tell me where the Extremist terrorist are I never where they were as your ex leader”. I though as a shiver went down my spine to think I was ever a Male like that thing hanging there now yuck I am glad I am a woman.

He told me where they were last time I went out of the torture room sat next to Marley Rose and told a guard that I have ordered my shock troops to go to the area in Texas Dallas and take Captain Keira she is in charge she says to me “ yes commander”. we had a lot of problems there ever since the fall of the USA government 40yrs ago when we first invaded Amazonia Earth I sent my daughter Keira on this mission she is very good at this she will inform me very soon Marley Rose smiled and said to me “ Mommy your the best at your job”. I said to her “ I know baby girl just sit here I will call you inside soon” she says to me “ can I see ugly male mommy”. I said to her “yes Marley Rose you can” she giggled and said to me “ yay I get to see an ugly male”.

I walked back to the torture room he was very tired form being whipped I said to him “if you information is true 6789 we will release from the chains and you rest my Queen has said I am the one to decide your fate she wants you converted to a woman I have decide that but if you are giving me wrong information I will execute you here and now”. he says to me “ that is the truth Mistress”. ok good then a guard comes in says to me “commander we have found a resistance group there captain Keira has ordered the capture of the all” I told the guard “execute the men over 50 and upgrade the women and teen girls and boys under 6yrs to girls the teen boys are be sent to slave camp 7 in amazon city”. then 6789 screams out “no my father and other son are there”. I said to him “ name of your son 6789”.he said to me “Mark Mistress I have 3 children my daughter Sarah my sons Mark and Graham”. I ordered the guard to tell Keira bring back Mark and Sarah to me and execute the father she said to me “ yes commander”.

he asked me “Mistress where is my other son you told them only bring in Mark and Sarah where is my other son mistress” I said to him “ here in amazon city we found him at a school I remembered him from England when you had him your son is sitting out side”. he says to me “ can I see him mistress “.I said to him “ yes this is my surprise for you” I ask the guard “ bring in my daughter Marley Rose”. she said to me “ yes commander”. she went out side the room and brought back Marley Rose he said to me “no he is a girl now Graham why?”. she walks up to him says “I'm Mistress Marley Rose Male “.I said to her “.baby call it 6789”.
she said to me “ ok mommy I am the youngest daughter of Commander Katelynn and I am pure Amazon girl”. he say to her “no please not little Graham”. Marley walks up to him he says to me “ you took him from me” she smacks him in the face says to him “ little Graham is gone I am a girl I am mistress Marley Rose male I love my mommy you see 6789 you are nothing but a male pig once we get rid of males the better my life will much better for me when I grow up as a woman”. he was in full tears and said to her “ yes Mistress Marley Rose” she said to him “ your learning male my mommy has broken you”. she laughs says to him “ pathetic gender I am glad that I am a girl now not that pathetic little boy you called Graham I am Marley Rose Alexander”.

I said to him “ I think we have broken you?' he says to me “ yes my mistress”. I said to him “ if we convert you into a female you will become a shock troop sniper”. he replies to me “ yes my mistress”. I said to him “ ok you will recover from your whipping and in few days we will access you for the process of being a female”. Marley Rose says to me “no mommy make him a pet I would love have him as my pet when your at work besides Henry”. he say to me “ Henry is a slave?'. I said to him “yes 6789 he is my slave”. Marley walks up and gets a bamboo stick and whips his back then says to him “you never interrupt us again male we will have you fucking killed”. I look at Marley and said to her “ baby language please”. she says to me “only a male mommy nothing special he has learn his place”. she giggles I said to her “ok the Marley rose your right”. she jump up for joy says out loud “I love being a girl”. she looks at 6789 and says to him “ you understand me Male”. he says to her “Yes Mistress Marley Rose”.

As we spoke Mark and Sarah was brought in Mark bowed at Marley Rose and I he said to me “ Mistress”. I said to him “hello Mark” and Sarah dressed in her amazon leather and boots said to me “ commander “.and saluted me I walked up to Sarah who is 19 then said to her “I am sending you too England you will be commander Kelly daughter know Skylar”. I handed her a necklace I said to her “ what you name warrior?”. She said to me “ I am Captain Skylar of the Amazonian Earth forces on England my mother is the commander Kelly”. I said to her “ good take the teen boy to transformation room captain Skylar “.she said to me “ yes commander “.she took her ex brother down to transformation room she says to him “you will love being a girl slave”. he said to her “yes mistress Skylar”.

Mark was sent down to the transformation room with Skylar she then told him to strip he stripped and they give him the Nano bots needle he began to scream. Back in the torture room 6789 was released from the chains by my slave Henry had him taken to infirmary for treatment on his back and sent to his cell about a few hours later this teen girl walks up to him says to him “ hello 6789”.he says to her “ Mark”. she says to him “ no not any more I'm mistress Myra to you 6789”. he says to her “ yes mistress” she said to him “ if you are transformed I will become your daughter 6789 it is so fantastic being a girl now I have strength beauty intelligence and I am a pure Amazonian Earth Girl”.

She said to him “I hate you males so much to think I was ever a yucky boy you will see if you are done I am going be staying with my cheer captain family until your converted or not maybe I'll see you later dad”. she laughs and says to him “pathetic male fuck I hate them I am glad I am a Amazon Girl”. She was walking out of the cell area I saw her and asked her “ Myra can look after Marley Rose while I finish things here I need to talk to our Queen?”. she said to me “sure Commander I will look after your daughter we will go and get something to eat or drink”. I said to her “ok thank you very much Myra”.

I went on the communication to my queen told her resistance sniper captured and broken extremist resistance captured she replies to me “ good Commander Katelynn Taylor Princess Charlotte and princess Isabella and Sienna are coming back you will become supreme commander and Taylor will run amazon city look after her girlfriend and Sienna will look after Isabella”. She them told me both Isabella and Sienna are going back to school I said to her “yes my queen Princess Isabella will have new cheer member her name is Myra she was the sniper son your majesty”. she said to me “good I hope maybe Cassie might like her”. I said to her “ so do I my queen”. Her majesty says “I hope so too Katelynn”.

I went back to where Myra and Marley Rose was hey having a ice cream I said to them “come on girls we will go home BTW Myra what is your sexual preference” She says to me “ I am a lesbian commander I think I'm in love with my cheer captain Cassandra I know she is acting until her royal Highness Princess Isabella”. I told Myra that the princess is returning to school from tomorrow with her girl friend Sienna so I got the girls home once we got there Cassie eyes lit up as she saw Myra it was like they knew each other I think they will become lovers then Marley ran inside and saw her sister Keira said to her “ hi Keira”. she said to her “ hey baby sis” Marley says to her “ mommy was having fun with this male”. Keira giggled and said to her “ you will grow up in world soon with out them”.
Marley giggled and said to her “yay finally when I am a woman there will be no men and peace”. Keira said to her “ yea sis a world free of Men I love being a female baby sis”. she says to her “ same Keira I love being a female”. we settled down for the night Myra and Cassie spent the night together Keira in her room as she need being a captain of the royal Military Marley spent her night with me she is only 4 and my baby girl I love her so much she kissed me says to me “ Goodnight Mommy I love you thank you for everything”. Finally she went to sleep”.

I had a great day I have been promoted to supreme commander of Amazonia and Amazonia Earth royal Military and police I have 3 beautiful daughters my life which is great I am a Amazon woman I am female supremacist I love being a woman with power and the guidance rule of the royal family of Amazonia and Amazonia Earth her territories and space as part of the Amazonian Empire.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos