Happy Teen Babies Part 2 Lonely Girl "Clair"

Printer-friendly version

Months after the funeral the Stevens got a letter from the court system stating that Clair should live with them the Wills instead. In court Clair Will name was changed to Clair Stevens after Cindy and Jay Sr. showed the courts that they were to be the legal guardians of Clair and not her so called aunts and uncles. Stating that they had no kids close to Clair’s age where they had a son the same age to the day as her. The aunts and uncles tried to get the money and were told that the money was Clair’s now because it was in a trust that she could cash out at twenty-one.

Cindy treated Clair and Jay as twins and they loved it. The reason was Jay and Clair where born on the same day. And they were about to turn five years old. Clair wanted Jay to play with her. Jay kinda knew what type of things girls play and wanted to play a board game. Clair said “she would” but if she won they would play what she wanted to play. Jay let her pick the game and was about to win. All he had to do was roll a five and a six on his next two turns. Clair only needed two sixes. The game had two dice but each one used one each to be fair and to make the game longer.

Clair won the game and said the game she wanted to play. That’s when Jay wanted to back out of the deal. “Dress Up” said Clair. Jay’s face dropped and wanted to run. Cindy looked at her son and said “you made a deal and you are going to play her game now.” Jay followed Clair to her room and when they got there she had pulled out two Pull-ups one for her and one for Jay. They went to the closet and got two dresses out. Jay was ready to bolt when he saw his mom at the door. She gave him a look that said do as you promised or loss you free time with you friends. Cindy said “let us go to the bathroom and get your pull-up, vest and tights on so your dress will fit right.”

Jay knew he had lost. What if his friends find out what he did? He would be the laughing stock of the school. Maybe he should go and play with the girls. Jay and Cindy walk back into Clair’s room and she had her dress on and needed to be buttoned up and the sash tied into a bow to her side. Cindy said “wait until I help your sister with her dress and hair then I’ll do yours.” Once Jay was dressed and the sash tied she did Clair’s. Cindy took both of her daughters out to dinner. Jay was now scared of what the boys in the neighborhood would say or do. Jay started to cry and didn’t want to be seen dressed as a girl by the boys in the neighborhood.

Cindy said I’ll pull the van up to the side door and you two girl can get in. Then we will go to the next town over where no one knows us. Your father will meet us there. Cindy packed a diaper bag with diapers just in case she had to change them. Once at the place they saw their dad and there were two booster seats in the booth. Jay was placed on his mother’s side of the table and Clair on her father’s side the table. Clair and Jay were fed as their parents ate. That’s when Jay kinda lifted up to let out some air. Instead of a fart a warm mass filled the seat of his pull-up. Clair felt pressure and let go of one of her own and did the same.

Cindy and Jay Sr. just finished eating well had to stop eating because of the smell. Two messy babies really can cause that. Cindy said come with mommy girls and get out of those messy things. As Jay walked more mess filled the pull-up. Jay would spend another few days in diapers. Clair loved the attention she got when she was cleaned up. Jay was happy to have a clean bottom as well. But knew if things kept going he’d be wearing diapers like Clair all the time. Clair loved playing dress up with Jay.

Jay started to wear pull-ups and Clair’s clothes when ever Clair wasn’t home. He was careful to put the clothes back the way he found them. That went on for a week or so until he got caught by his mother putting and outfit back. It was one of Clair’s party dresses. Cindy had just bought the dress and it was the one Clair was to wear at their fifth birthday party. Cindy had to come up with a plan so Jay could enjoy the party as a girl. She got a wicked grin on her face. Jay was caught pulling off the wet pull-up to toss it in the disposable diaper pail. And was told get on the changing table to be diapered. Wanting to be a good boy he did as he was told to do. Cindy said “now Jay Lynn you know not to barrow your sister’s clothes without asking right.” Jay said “Yes ma’am.”

Jay started to freak out saying he was sorry and wouldn’t do it anymore if ever.
Cindy said “I know you won’t because you are going to be a girl at your fifth birthday party and you are going to wear the dress you just took off. Then if you behave I’ll let you be a boy after everyone leaves. Then again if you are bad you will go to school dressed as a girl on Monday.” Jay was shocked when a pink diaper was placed under him and pulled over his wee-wee which his mother pointed downward so he’d wet like a girl. Cindy then said “Jay Lynn I want you to put one of the other dresses on so we can go to town and get a matching dress for the birthday party so you and your sister can match.

up
88 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

How he's dressed

Jamie Lee's picture

I'm having a hard time believing other four year old would care how Jay is dressed. At the top of their list is how long they can play and who with.

Others have feelings too.