The Rash Part 2

Printer-friendly version

The RASH
Part 2

by Princess Pantyboy

(I added a couple of paragraphs from part 1 to make the reading go smoother. I hope you enjoy my newest story. Hugs Princess)

I turn around to look at the big mirror that is over the sink and all I can see real fast was the yellow puffy sleeves and then the top of the sink. I hate being so small as we leave the ladies room. I am smiling, I am so happy not wearing the pink girly hospital gown and then I see a full mirror from floor to ceiling and I see the reflection of mommy holding a little girl wearing a short yellow dress with girly shoes. Than it hits me “Mommy I am wearing a dress.”

“Yes you are sweetie and you look so pretty. You have a choice you can act like a little girl wearing a pretty dress or you can act like a little boy wearing a pretty dress and people will probably tease you if they know you’re a boy in a dress sweetie.”

I don’t know what to say, I feel momma pulling me outside. I feel the warm summer breeze blowing up my short dress. “Oh she looks so cute I knew that dress would fit your daughter perfectly.” Momma and I both turn and see that women and her baby daughter getting out of there big SUV smiling at us.

“Yes the dress fits little Kellie just perfect doesn’t it sweetie?” I hear momma saying, I nod looking up at mommy and hearing the lady who gave me this pretty dress to wear. I guess I should be more accurate and say, that my pretty dress is the most girly dress on the planet. Oh man did I just call my dress pretty, wait did I just call this dress mine? Oh the more I wear these girly clothes the more I am thinking like a girl that is so messed up.

The back of their big SUV opens and there are several large garbage bags in the back. “All Cindy's old clothes where going to the good will and now we see how perfectly they fit your daughter you can have them.” I am in shock looking at all the big garbage bags in the back of their SUV.

“Open up the back of your mini-van, oh by the way I am Debbie Simmons and you already no little Cindy here.”

Mommy smiles. “Oh yes I am being so rude, I am Karen Parker and you know my little Kellie.” I watch as mommy pushes the button on her remote with her keys and the back of the minivan opens up.

“We are in a rush to get little Cindy's hair done so I will help real fast and unload these bags into your minivan Karen.”

I see little baby Cindy looking at me and I can actually see baby Cindy is taller than I am. “Are you wet Kellie you have that look about you?” I hear Cindy asking me. I shake my head no. “I hope you like all my old clothes there are panties and plastic panties and training panties and tons of dresses and a bunch of skirts but no pants or shorts so I hope you’re a girly girl like me.” I hear Cindy saying.

“Come along Cindy we are going to be late to your hair appointment.”
I watch as Cindy waves to me, and runs over to her mommy's SUV and climbs in as they drive away I watch momma waving and I notice I am waving good-bye also.

“Well I guess we don’t have to buy you any new clothes to go over your new pretty diapers now sweetie.” I hear mommy saying as she picks me up and puts me in the van. I feel myself start to wet my pull-up, I cry softly.’’

I want to cry again but cannot I am too upset. “Mommy stop calling it a diaper, I wanted these pull-ups not diapers momma.” I see that look on mommas face like what is the difference between a diaper and pull-ups. I guess there is not much difference.

“Now stop being a baby or you will be wearing that pretty dress for the first day of school after summer break hehehe.” I hear momma say than hear her giggling. I don’t see what is so funny about that I am always being teased about acting like a tomboy, whatever that means. All the kids call me a tomboy for some reason guess they just pick on kids that just moved here. “Okay now we are almost there sweetie to pick your medications up.”

I look out the window; we are pulling into the pharmacy parking lot. “Okay sweetie we are here let's go, un-buckle your safety belt and we will get your stuff.” I start trying to get the safety belt un-buckled but it won't budge.

“Mommy can't I wait in the car I don’t want to go in there dressed like a little girl everyone will tease me.” I still try to get the safety belt un-buckled but it is not moving while I am talking to mommy.

I notice mommy opening the side door of the minivan staring at me trying to get the safety belt un-done. “Look at you sweetie you look like any other four-year-old girl. I can't leave you in the car alone I will be taken away to jail leaving a baby in the car alone I mean a little girl.” I hear mommy call me a baby and she smacks my hands away and un-does the safety belt, and picks me up out of the car seat and puts me down on the ground. “Now fix your dress sweetie unless you want everyone to see your pretty panties.” I pull my dress down but it is still so short.

“Momma I know I look like a baby girl, but I am not. I wish you would treat me like a big girl, I mean big boy.” What am I doing am I thinking of myself as a little girl? Can this little girl's dress I am wearing change me into a little girl? I am losing it I need to get a grip, and act more like the boy I am not realizing I am twisting long hair around my finger while I talk to mommy.

I did not even realize I am holding mommy’s hand and walking to the front door until we are walking into the pharmacy. The feeling of the wind blowing up my legs and around my panties is amazing and I giggle like a little girl softly from it tickling me.

“Hold my skirt Kelly while I hand our prescriptions’ to the pharmacist.” I do as I am told but it sure seems like momma is treating me more like a little girl than her son. I guess I am wearing this pretty dress so I guess who can blame her. “High my name is Mrs. Parker and this is little Kellie we are here to pick up our prescription’s.”

I watch as the pharmacist looks on the computer. “Oh yes I see both of your prescription’s right here. Looks like both of yours Mrs. Parker are just refills so you are familiar with them so that is good.” I look up at the older man wearing a white lab coat and small glasses.

“Little Kelly here looks like she has never had these medications before. Oh, she is so pretty too by the way.” Mommy smiles “Look here it has this wrong let me fix it while I am in her account. For some reason Kellie was in the computer as a male. Anyone can see she is a pretty little girl, okay that is fixed.”

Did that pharmacist just say he changed my paperwork on the computer from male to female? I am sure I heard him wrong, or I hope I did.

“Okay Mrs. Parker looks like one of Kelly’s prescription’s we don’t carry but we can use the generic one which will save you on the cost. The only difference is it has estrogen in it with extra strength levels which will be okay for little Kellie since she is a pretty little girl and not a boy. This prescription also has a remover for dead skin, and even warts, which can be the result of a bad rash. So don’t be too concerned if the rash starts to dry up and peel off okay Mrs. Parker?”

Mom was looking down at me fidgeting, and not paying attention to the pharmacist. “Yes I understand it is common for the rash to start to peel away.” Momma says while smiling down at me.

“Good now Kellies other prescription is just a rash cream and that will go directly on the rash. Do either of you little ladies have any questions?”

I hear the pharmacist say little ladies meaning he is counting me as one of the little ladies. I am wearing girl's clothes or I should say I am wearing a super girly dress, so I guess I can see how he could be mistaken. I guess it is like momma said that it is better I look like a little girl than a boy wearing this pretty dress. “Yes does it matter when we put the medicine on little Kellie?”

“Yes that is a good question; you see you will need to put both the lotions on HER first in the morning after her diaper change than around lunch time and last before bedtime. That is for both lotions; the one rash medicine goes everywhere on HER body that has a rash. That medicine only has regular estrogen in the cream to help with the itching. The estrogen extra strength cream that goes between her legs only, but if you only want to buy one like the extra strength you could use it by itself since it is just much stronger and will also remove the rash and dry the skin up and it will peel off like a sunburn.”

Oh, my god they are talking about me like I am not here not to mention they are treating me more and more like a toddler. I know I am wearing a diaper but that was the hospital’s ideas not mine. Speaking of diapers I wish mommy would hurry up I need to go potty the doctor was right with the tummy issue of bladder control or lack of it.

“Okay I guess we are ready then, thank you for all your help.” I hear mommy say to the pharmacist. Mommy takes the prescriptions with one hand, and my hand with her other. “Oh I almost forgot Kellie I better buy some diapers I mean pull-up stuff like diaper rash and baby oil and baby powder before we leave.”

I don’t know what to say, I feel mommy pick me up and put me into a basket with my legs hanging out of the little seat. I feel so much like a baby but now I really need to go potty because the cart is keeping my legs apart and I can feel a little pee trickle into my diaper before I can stop it. I look around and no one noticed that I peed a little in my pull-up. Mommy is looking at the diaper wipes when I feel myself start to pee again but with no warning. I feel a little scared that I had no notice about needing to go pee until I felt myself flooding my pull-up with warm pee. I want to cry so bad I cannot believe this is happening to me.

“Okay little Kellie I didn’t buy diaper rash medicine because we have this extra strength cream which I can just use it instead and save some money. Can you think of anything else we need?” I don’t want mommy to know I just wet my pull-up but she is going to find out later anyway so no sense bringing it up here.

I think to myself if there is anything else, we need to buy but I can only think about the pink pull-ups I am stuck wearing. “Mommy do they have any other color of pull-ups to buy instead of these pink girlie ones I am wearing?”

“I am sorry they only have pink pull-ups here also but they have diapers if you rather wear them sweetie at least they come in different colors.” I guess anything is better than pink pull-ups but diapers I won't be able to put on by myself.

Mommy leans down and looks me in the eye. “I can buy you diapers for night-time and you can use your pink pull-ups during the day so you can take them off by yourself when you need to go potty if you want okay?”

“Yes mommy that sounds good.” I notice mommy smiling real wide as she puts a large bag of diapers in the basket behind me. “The diapers aren’t pink right mommy?” I say me not being able to see the bag of diapers behind me in the basket.

I look up at mommy shaking her head. “No sweetie I didn’t get you the same pink colored diapers but if you start wetting your pull-ups I will get you some pretty pink diapers when you can't control your bladder because diapers are so much thicker than pull-ups sweetie okay?”

“Okay mommy.” I respond but then I remember that I am wearing a wet pull-up and I will have to think of a way so mommy cannot see I wet myself like a baby. Just the thought of always having to wear diapers is rather upsetting to say the least.

I guess I am in deep though because a minute later mommy is pushing the cart away from the checkout counter, we are leaving the building while I look around not realizing my feet are going back and force like a baby girl's legs dangling in the cart. The wind is going up my short dress and it actually feels good not being so hot and sweaty like I usually am in this weather.

“Here ya go sweetie, just stand there as I load the packages. Kellie hun I would fix your pretty dress and bend at your knees when you bend over so everyone doesn’t see your pretty panties okay?”

I look up at mommy after I hear her. “You mean everyone can see my pretty panties mommy, I mean my panties.” I try to fix what I say but I still refer to the panties as mine not just calling them panties. To be honest they are mine, and they are plastic panties. I am happy I am wearing them because of how much I have peed in my pull-up. The thought of standing there and someone seeing pee dripping down my legs is the worst possible thing in the world. I mean it is bad enough I am wearing a dress and a little babies dress at that while I am wearing a pull-up but the thought of everyone seeing I peed myself is just scary.

“Umm sweetie did you wet your pull-up?” I look up at mommy not knowing how to say. “I can tell you have sweetie your pull-up is starting to sag lower than your pretty dress. I guess I better change you before we leave we don’t want that rash getting any worse. Now hop up in the van and lay down across the seat little Kellie.”

I do as I am asked and hate hearing mommy calling me little one but it is better than that pharmacist calling me a baby. I lay there pulling my short dress down as mommy smiles at me. “Okay sweetie I want you to be a big girl and pull your pretty dress up so I can change you real quick sweetie okay?”

“Yes mommy.” I say and ignore her saying she wants me to be a big girl. I pull the short dress up, and I can feel the warm air hitting me more.

I look at mommy smiling. “Okay sweetie you need to pull your pretty dress up more so I can change you, pull your dress up as far as you can little Kellie.” Oh, man this is getting crazy, I pull my dress up until it is actually covering my eyes. Not realizing that anyone walking by will see my plastic panties and seeing a baby getting her diaper changed.

“Oh that’s my big girl hehehe.” I hear mommy saying and then giggling softly. “Looks like it was a good thing you are wearing your pretty pink plastic panties because there is pee in there. If you weren’t wearing them you would have had pee dripping down your legs sweetie.”

Wow that is so scary hearing mommy say that my worst nightmare almost came true with everyone almost seeing I peed myself in public. “But don’t worry sweetie these diapers are much thicker than a pull-up and won't leak as fast. Looks like you are going to wear your pretty diapers for a while until you get you control back to going potty okay sweetie?”

“Umm okay mommy I am glad no one seen I went potty I didn’t even know I went potty.” I say but it is kind of a lie since once I didn’t know I was going potty and once I could not stop going potty so I actually had no control the last time I just kept peeing until it stopped.

I can feel the air hitting my naked bottom not really thinking that I am naked from the waist down for the whole world to see. “Don’t worry sweetie I am sure your little boy parts will grow soon they still look the size when you were a newborn hehehe.” That is totally not, what I wanted my mother to be saying to me. I feel bad enough now mommy sees how small my boy parts are and I feel so embarrassed.

“I hope so too mommy everyone at school teases me in gym class about me having a baby size penis and stuff. Even the girl's say I am a tomboy when I am playing sports outside. What is a tomboy mommy do I look like a tomboy whatever that is?”

Mommy starts putting the rash medicine on me and it feels so cold in this heat. “Spread your legs sweetie I want to make sure I get this extra strength medicine everywhere between your legs okay?” I spread my legs apart like mommy wanted. “Oh and seeing you in this pretty dress I can for sure say you don’t look anything like a tomboy sweetie so I wouldn’t worry about that right now baby Kellie.” I feel more relaxed about not looking like a tomboy whatever that is, but did mommy just call me baby Kellie? Oh, I sure hope not.

“Mommy put extra of that medicine on me so I can get rid of this rash sooner than later okay?” I say but I should have corrected mommy or at least asked her not to call me a baby again.

I feel more of the cream going all over me between my legs and I can feel a tingly, and burning feeling on my little boy parts but it feels cooler on me everywhere else just burning on my little boy parts. I will see if it goes away than tell mommy I guess. “Okay sweetie put your legs together and lift you pretty little bottom up.” I do as I am told and I feel more of the cream piling up on my boy parts.

“Good girl now let me slide your pretty diaper under you, very good put you bottom down now baby girl.” I do as I am told but this time I am complaining about her calling me a baby and a baby girl as well which is worse. “Oh that is much better sweetie now let me secure the tape on your new diaper, and we will be done.”

Oh did she say she will be done, I won’t have the plastic panties on me, and if I pee, real bad again everyone will see me wet myself with pee going down my legs oh know. “Umm mommy maybe you should put the umm pretty panties I mean my plastic panties on still in case I have another accident.”

“Oh okay I guess if you want to wear your pretty pink plastic panties I guess you can if you really want to wear them, is that what you are saying baby girl?”

Mommy is going to make me say it aloud, this is so sad hope no one else hears me. “Um yes mommy can I wear my plastic panties too I say softly?”

“What was that sweetie? You have to speak up I cannot hear you. Are you asking to wear your pretty plastic panties so if you have another accident you will be okay being mommy’s pretty baby girl?”

I want to cry she is making me repeat myself not really listening to how girlie mommy is treating me. “Yes mommy.” I say louder almost yelling. “Mommy can I please wear my pretty plastic panties so I can be mommies baby girl?” Oh my god did I just say that? I cannot believe my own ears.

“That’s fine sweetie, yes you can be moms baby girl now let me put this new pair of plastic panties on you sweetie. I think you will like the pretty design.”

I feel my legs going through the elastic holes in the plastic panties than having mommy pull them up tight pushing my diaper inside so the diaper is completely covered. I hope the panties are less girly than the pink ones I was wearing before I don’t think they make a more girly style. Opps I was wrong, I lean up and see the super girly plastic panties I am wearing now. Oh how wrong I was, these plastic panties are also pink but baby pink, which is more of a light pink with little pictures of Disney princess all over them. I could not see the back yet. On the back of the plastic panties in bright pink letters says mommies baby princess on them.

“Umm mommy how did the rash look?” I pull my short dress down covering the panties as best I could. Mommy leans down and fixes my little ankle socks as she re-cuffs them over making every square inch of me looking as girly as possible.

Mommy picks me up and sits me in the seat and buckling me in. “Well it is too early to say but you are getting a little dead skin peeling between your legs especially by your baby scrotum.”

“Oh that is good mommy I hope this medicine works quickly I don’t want to have to wear my pretty dress and panties very long.” Why did I say MY PRETTY dress? That is so messed up I am calling this dress mine and worse I am calling the dress PRETTY also.

I shake my head trying to think clearer. “Well don’t worry baby Kellie there are a lot more pretty dresses of yours you can wear instead of just this pretty dress.” Before I can respond, and tell mommy I didn't mean it that way she closed the sliding door on the mini-van and walked around to the driver’s side.

“Hold on sweetie we will be home in about an hour so you might want to get a little rest okay sweetie?”

All I can think about is mommy’s comment about all MY new pretty dresses I have to wear now. I do feel better with a dry diaper and for some reason I wasn’t tired before just worried anyone would see me dressed like a little baby girl but right now I feel so relaxed, I close my eyes and I start to flood my diaper with warm pee.

The end of Part 2

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
129 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I really enjoying this.

As always, I appreciate your effort and time. I enjoy your stories and actually seek them out. I also like how you include the last few paragraphs of the previous chapter, so I can recall, and continue.
Thank you

I like it.

Keep it going k. ;)

Boy or girl?

Jamie Lee's picture

This is becoming confusing. Has mom always wanted a girl, and is using getting rid of the rash as an opportunity to do so?

A four year old is hardly a baby any more. And with Kelly's bladder control problems, something more is going on. But maybe getting rid of the rash will help.

And yet, the cream being rubbed between Kelly's legs is going to have an affect. Just not what's expected. Or is it?

Others have feelings too.