The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 29)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else woman with power

29 the daughter the scientist the slave and New Sergeant
After Brayden left to have her lunch I call my slave a she cause he will become a girl slowly the new serum has the same Nano-bots as the ones we convert to female but it will take him a bit longer like a few days he will be a woman and a Amazon I went up to Laura and said to her “how do you feel?”. she said to me”I feel like have always been a woman”. I said to her “ how do you feel about males?”. Laura replied to me “My hatred towards them is very strong and I am female supremacist like you governor” I asked her “your memories of being a male are still here”. she answers me “ if you mean governor do I have my memories of being a spy for Atlantis yes they are still here I know where most of resistance base are on Amazonia Earth and Amazonia Terra”. I said to her “good Laura you will be heading to Amazon city then to Amazonia Terra to help supreme Commander Keira of Amazonia Terra Military and police track down the males”. she replies to me “yes governor Trinity”.

Laura left for Amazon city then Amazonia Terra Clarissa returns with 4 males I saw Madison come in and she says to me “Governor the 4th Male acting like a solider is really their weapons designer and drug maker against us”. I said to my guards “ guards hold that male here and take the others to the processing area strip them and throw them in the cells for interrogation”. one of males said to me “ why are we going be naked bitch?”. I walked up and kicked him and he fell on the fall he said to me “ you fucking bitches are strong”. I laughed and said to him “that was not even my full strength you pathetic male”.
he came at me with his full strength and I hit him hard he threw through the air land so hard he was knocked out cold I said to my guards “strip it and throw in section 7 but in chains” the guards said tome “ yes governor”. the took him a way the other 2 males went with the guards I went up to the one Madison said to me “ that male was the resistance smart one I hate to see the dumb one”.

I ask him “your name male “he said to me “ Anthony mistress”. I said to him “I hear you are very good at finding ways against our Nanotechnology” he said to me “yes I was the grandson of Scientist that invented the Nanotechnology for the Amazon society”. I said to him “I see your one of great scientist member” he answered back “ yes I am I was born 20yrs ago as my father was born in 2190 then my father told me that my grandad was kidnap and we found out he was taken to your home world”.

I said to him “no Anthony he was found nearly dead we help him get his health back he decided he want stay with us so our queen at the time said yes once he introduce the Nano-bots help us with strength and beauty and being smart he decided to become one of us as a Amazon woman” he replies to me “ my father told me he had died a cruel death”. I said to him “ where is your father now”. he said to me “ he is hiding some where here on earth”. I said to him “ok Anthony is there any other Nerds like you” he said to me “ yes a guy name Roger he had like a protector named Mathew who was best friends to a delegate named Terrence of the resistance”

I said to him “you knew this Mathew? , the experiment drug to stop our conversion of his mind”. he said to me “ yes mistress it was the only one available” Madison walks up to him and say to him “ is there any other gadgets you have made?'. he said to her “no mistress I was working on the drug to counteract your conversion giving a male back their memories and not obedient to you women there is more women then men now since you have been changing boys to girls from 10yrs down I was hoping to make a counter cure to you one on them but we were invaded by you “.Madison say to him “ I think he would make great asset to us” I said to her “ I think so too”. Madison goes up to Anthony says to him “ I was once a male like you I was call Roger but now I love being a woman now and Mathew is governor Trinity slave Brayden”.
Madison was still talking to Anthony my slave Brayden returns and says to me “My mistress I have finished my lunch”. she see Anthony standing in front of Madison and says to me “ who is the pathetic Male my Mistress”. I said to her “no one special slave”. she says to me “bit of growth fell of me while I was having my lunch my mistress” I said that ugly growth between my legs”. She said to me “ my penis I have a vagina like you”. I said to her “ your maturing in to a woman slowly Brayden” she says to me “ thank you my mistress I can't wait until I am a woman”.

I said to Anthony “that Brayden is trying a new drug out she is slowly becoming a woman instead of the fast Nano-bots we have now I can still use her as a slave while male until she become a full woman”. he says to me “ wow that fuck'n brilliant”. I said to him “ I know that and you will help”. With that I called out guards “strip him and ball gag him take him down to section 7 put in cell 23” they said to me “yes governor”. they dragged him away I said to him “you will become one of our top scientist as a Amazon woman and you will follow your grandmother in helping us” he says to me as he leaves ok “I will become a woman”. I laughed at and said “you have no choice your Male you just pets to us women”.so they take him away from us then Brayden says to Clarissa “your slave is ready Mistress Clarissa “she say to her “ good” Clarissa leaves us for the reprogramming area.

(Clarissa point of view)

when I got there I see my new slave sitting in his cell next to him in another cell are 2 Males the guards brought down in their cell Naked and ball gages I thought yuck I fuck'n hate males the next cell was a 14yr old boy naked and crying cause he very scared I walked and said “it will be soon be all over slave you will be an obedient slave to your New mistress”. he nods I take him in to converter room I said to him “sit on this chair “.I strap him in I looked at the woman in charge of conversion and nodded started converting this boy into perfect slave for his new Mistress

I then walked up to Jason and said come pet he says to me “ yes my mistress” I went down to the trans forming room and saw the guards stripping down the male Anthony he said to me “ who are you?”. I said to him “I am Mistress Clarissa to you male I am the daughter of governor Trinity”. he said to me “ok so you were a male too”. I said to him “ I was maybe a male once but I am not I am a Amazon woman the thought of ever being a male is disgusting I love my body I am glad I am a female you will too I saw a boy there he was 14yrs he look like the other boy being converted into a slave then I saw he was about to get the injection in is neck them I saw my mother walk in with her salve following behind him the boy got his injection my mom said to me “that girl over there will be your sister Carissa”. I said to mom “good I am going have a sister yes then mom said to me “I think we will name her Jasmine” he began to scream as he began changing into a female

I left the transformation room and took my slave I said to him “Jason you will go and get ready the room for Jasmine ok”. he said to me “ yes my mistress”. I saw Brayden she was walking behind mom I said to mom “your slave is growing breasts and has hourglass figure like us”. mom said tome “ your right Clarissa” she says “Brayden” she says to mom “yes my mistress”. Mom clicks her fingers and Bianca is in a trance mom says to her “ Amazon”. to her then all of sudden her boobs grow and facial features change she looks at the ground says to us “my governor and Capitan”. I said to her “go and change to your Uniform now warrior”. she says to me “yes Capitan”. and saluted me then left I said to mom “you lost a slave mom” She says to me “ no I will have yours and Jasmine slave when he finished plus on of those 3 males will be my new slave are you going use same serum on them as you did with Bianca mom sad now I found out by Anthony that was only drug I need you go down their old headquarters and get all the information the anti cure serum”. I said to mom “ok mom”. I took 2 battalions of troops in including sergeant Bianca with us

Bianca says to me “ Capitan I love being a woman so much I made mistake in using that drug I know now we are the better gender and being a Amazon woman is great I am so happy now I have better body and better persona”.I said to her I know sergeant we women are the best gender ever”. She said to me “ I know captain I am so happy and ma are so weak and pathetic soon they are gone the better the world will be” I giggled and said to her “ true sergeant Bianca”.

(Trinity point of view)

I returned back to the transformation room I saw Anthony was in his cell naked I walked up to him said I have decided your new name as a woman Natalie he says to me “yes Mistress”. I said to him “ you have learnt call us by the way we are to called he said to me yes Mistress”. I said to him “ they didn't ball gag you cause I had you scan for any drugs”. I went up to him and gave him he needle he began to scream as his body began to change from male to female I thought to my self that Natalie knew her grandmother was still alive living on Amazonia as our number one scientist we invented the regression age drug our empress loves her so much cause they way we have won the war against Atlantis and conquering of the planet which use be our home world if men didn't think of war all the time I think we would have been happy to where we were in the amazon jungle but we are not I looked in the other room saw my daughter nearly finished as a female amazon girl

I walked in her room and said to her “hello Jasmine”. she said to me “ hey mom”. I threw her amazon uniform at her she said to me “thanks mom” I said to her “ your boots are over there Jasmine”, she said to me “ ok mom where are we going after this?”. I said to her “ down to the education room for slaves”. She said to me “cool mom”. I asked her “ Jasmine”.she says to me “yes mom” I said “ are you” she says to me “ am I happy I am a girl of course mom I hate men I am like you and Clarissa a female supremacist like you I love being a female my life before as male yuck I would rather die then ever be a male I an strong smart and beautiful and I have loving mother who is a governess of New Zealand and now I am a girl I want be cheerleader and go to school since boys are banned”. we left for the slave re education room we saw a slave come out he walked up to Jasmine said to her “ my mistress I am here to serve you”. I knew then it was Jasmine ex brother Michael”.

Jasmine says to him “go and get my room ready slave help my sister slave Jason” he said to her “ yes my mistress”. She said to him “ before you go slave” he says to her “yes my mistress”. she walks up and kicks him with her boot she then picked him and threw him across the room she said to them “guards I want this slave scanned of any anti conversion drugs in it system” they said to her “ yes Ms Jasmine”. I said to her “Jasmine why are you concern about your pet”. she said to me “ mom I have no idea, but I think he has taken one of last drugs before we captured the resistance here on our invasion”. I thought she might have seen her ex brother take it before she got caught and was turned female so I think she might be right the guards took the slave to the new Amazon scanning room for slaves he will be scanned.

up
53 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos