The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 33)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power

33 The Swearing in of Governor General of Amazonia Terra

Jade and I arrived back on Amazonia Terra prime I heard a guard say to me “your majesty” I said to her “yes” she said to me “ the governor general-elect and her daughters have arrived here she is settling down in her room”. I said to her “good we will do the swearing in tomorrow before I head home to Amazonia Prime”. Jade said to me “ mom I think I will stay a few days”. I said to her “no Jade your the second in line to the throne of Amazonia Empire”. she says to me “yes mom why does Charlotte get to stay on Amazonia Earth she is my twin”. I said to her “only by decision before I became queen your my natural birth daughter”. she said to me “ I was born your son mom but love being a girl I would never go back being a boy I hate males so much”. I said to her “ jade you were always born to be a girl”. she said to me “ I know that now I love my new life I am the royal princess of Amazonia I love that a lot “.I said to her “baby your the best girl I love you so much Jade”. She says to me “ I know mom I love you”.

A guard walks in and says “ your Majesty and your highness a Capitan Abbey is here from Amazonia Earth she said Princess Taylor sent her after her royal highness Princess Isabella as the new royal Capitan and the new slave for Princess Jade”. I said to her “wow your sister in law works very fast” she said to me “yes mom” I said to her “ come in Capitan”. she said to me “your majesty” she kneels and says to me “ I pledge my loyalty to you my empress and your royal family I am so happy I am now a amazon woman I have pure hatred toward males”. I said to her “good Capitan you will be under the command of Supreme Commander Keira” she says to me “ yes my empress and BTW I have her highness new slave with me his name is Casey”. I said to him “come here slave”. he said to me “yes mistress” I said to it “ I am your Empress slave I am the ruler of Amazonian Galaxy”.

he said to me “ I am very sorry my empress”. the jade came in said to him “you fucking pathetic male”. she hit him so hard he fell to ground in pain the she walked up said to him “ you will learn respect slave”. he said to her “ I am very sorry my mistress I am but your humble slave I am yours to what you please”. she said to him “you fucking piece of crap I will teach you the right ways around the royal family”. he said “yes My mistress”. Jade yell out “ guards take this pathetic male to my room and have him chained there I will deal with him in my own time”. the guards to took her slave away as he was taken away he was saying to her “ I am very sorry my empress and My mistress”.

Jade and I went for a walk followed by security entourage and saw one Trinity daughters it was Clarissa she saw me and said to me “ my empress It lovely see you and your highness princess jade “.I sad to her “it nice meet you Clarissa”. Her slave came up to her and said “my Mistress I have put the slaves to work “. I said to her “what is your slave name Clarissa?”. she said to me “Jason your majesty he is acting head slave here until mom decides who will be in charge”. I said to her “ your mother stamps her authority very well and quickly here”.she said to me “yes your majesty you want her do what she did in New Zealand here”. I said to her “yes Clarissa”. She said to me “she will do it my mom is very good at her job” I say to her “ I happy for that Clarissa” she said to me “ thank you your Majesty”.
I said to her “ we will see you tomorrow for you swearing in as my new colonel here”. she said to her “ I am looking forward serving you here”. Jade and I went back to our quarters I saw jade discipline her slave he said to her “ I will always obey you my mistress I am your property I will never speak like I did before”. she said to him “good you go and see acting head slave Jason where you sleep tonight before we head home to Amazonia prime tomorrow”. he said to her “ yes my mistress good night” he leave us for the night.

the next day we went to the a room I saw Trinity in her leather Uniform and her daughter in theirs I walked In to the room and sat on my throne Jade walked in and sat on hers I said to Clarissa “can you come here please Clarissa”. she said to me “yes your majesty”. she walked up to the throne I said to her “ kneel”. she kneeled in front of me I said to her “ read this Clarissa”. she said to us “I Clarissa pledge to serve you my empress I will honour you as colonel of the royal Amazonia Terra military force and police I will serve you with honour and will help uphold the laws of the amazon race”. I said to her “your now colonel Clarissa congrats”. she said to me “thank your Majesty”

I then said to Governor -elect “come here Trinity”. she said to me “ yes my empress” she came here and kneel Trinity said to her “yes your majesty” I said to her “read this Trinity”. she said to us “ I trinity swear my allegiance to my empress and her royal family I will serve the royal as governor general of Amazonia Terra I will make sure the law is always in force and that all colonies of Amazonia Terra will be male free and I will make sure my military force and police under control of supreme commander Keira and her colonel Clarissa will help with Extinction of the male gender”. I gave her a necklace and I said to her “ arise governor General Scarlett “.
she rose and said “thank you your majesty” I said to everyone “ all rise a glass for the new governor general Scarlett”. we all did Jasmine walks up says to her mom” congrats mom”. Scarlett said to her thank you”. commander Keira said to her “ congrats Governor general Scarlett”. she said to her “ thank you” I said to them all “ok ladies it time for me to leave you in hands of governor general Scarlett”. they all came around and said bye to Jade and my self the]last one was Scarlett said to me “ thank you my empress I will do you proud I know you will”. so Jade and I and her slave left for home finally Gaby will have her mom at home Jade said to me “finally home and rest”. I say to her “ yea and Gaby”. she said to me “yea love her energy”. I said “ I wish I had that type of energy like your sister”. She said to me “yea I know mom so do I wish I had it as well”. we boarded the royal shuttle for home

the laws for Amazonia prime and Amazonia Earth and Amazonia Terra

1. all men have no rights and are slaves or prisoners and the property of Amazonia Earth and amazon Terra women
2. all earth and Terra women will be upgraded to Amazonian earth pure women
3. all male slaves will have collars and id numbers on their dresses and their mistress name
4.boys over 13yrs will selected for slavery or upgrade to Amazonian earth or Terra girl
5 all teenager Amazonian earth and Terra girls will have compulsory Military training including new girls from 15yrs onwards
6 all teen amazon teen girls will do exams to decide the rank or position in the military
8. all girls will receive an automatic upgrade from age of 6yrs old
9. all men and boys will call girls and Amazonia earth women Mistress (except their mothers not sisters will call them mistress)
10 All boys Under age of 10yrs Must attend a medical centre or Science Building for upgrade to girl hood
11 All Girls age 10yrs and under will attend a Amazonia earth or Terra girl school for their education
12. all males must call boys Miss from the age of 10yrs to 13yrs under 10yrs mistress must be called
13 all boys are forbidden to wear any clothing representing male features
14 school is forbidden for any boy between 10yrs and 13yrs to attend at any time Some boys after selection might be able to attend other that all education for boys is at slave camp
15. all boys must wear skirts and heels or women flats once a slave must wear slave dresses between ages of 10yrs and 13yrs
16.all boy slaves must attend Camp from age 13yrs for 5 years for education training and slave selection by your mistress will be done your mistress will own you from that point on
17 Amazonia Prime and Amazonia Earth and Amazonia Terra prime and her colonies are under Martial Law Except England and Amazon city
18 a curfew for men and boys is 9pm-5am 7 days a week unless out with mother or Mistress
19 holding of any boys under age of 6yrs old will have consequences like punishment men 30 lashes
20 verbally abusing Amazonian earth women or girl is punishable by become a slave (for boys 10-13yrs automatic slavery no selections) any slaves verbally a Amazon will be executed
21 second verbal abuse is category A prison and reprogramming
22. any Male violating these laws will be reprogrammed or executed
23 all house duties are to perform by men or boys only (not under 13yr old will be treated like a girl)
24 All slaves can have their names change by their Mistress at any time you are their property now
25some countries have a exemption from law 16 (except curfew is11pm to 5am in those countries for boys 13yrs and above this includes all men )
26 there is no curfew for Amazonia earth girls or women
27 some boys can be upgraded to amazon girl early if we consider you important enough
28 all Zones and Countries are part of Amazonia Earth which is part of Amazonian Empire
29 All males are forbidden from entering England any male caught will be executed England is female only country
30 New Zealand is Under strict martial law by the amazon any male not registered will be executed or sent to category A prison camp
31 any county or zone that has Her majesty shock troops on their land All males are forbidden to be outside for 72hrs or even longer which decide by the governor of area
32 any male who calls new amazon women or girl their old name will be given 50 lashes to his back
33 any male or female caught helping the resistance will reprogrammed or executed (females will be reprogrammed
34 all marriages between Female and Male is prohibited by law
35 all governors are subject to be change with out notice to the Citizens of the Amazonia empire
36 All laws are subject to change without notice By the Royal family of Amazonian Empire

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos