The Rash Part 2.5

Printer-friendly version

The Rash
Part 2.5

By Princess Pantyboy

Author’s Note:
All, I would like to thank Nikki for her comments and noticing my Part-2 story looked incomplete. Nikki is totally right I screwed up and sent in the wrong edited copy of my story. That is why I named this story Part 2.5 because it was supposed to go with part 2. I am sorry but thankful Nikki seen my screw up so I could fix it.

We were backpacking in the mountains so I did not know of my mistake. I sent the story and off we went into the North Cascade Mountains for a week. We were about 4-5 hours North of Seattle Washington or I should say that is were we parked the SUV and went into the forest. I am happy to say I am back in the world with showers and flush toilets, thank you god for flush toilets!!!!

Again please forgive my screw up and I hope you enjoy my newest story.
Hugs to all,
Princess Pantyboy

(I added a couple of paragraphs from part 2 to make the reading go smoother. I hope you enjoy my newest story. Hugs Princess)

Me, Kelly Parker, Kellie 10-year-old boy (size of 4-5yr old)
Mom, Karen Parker (my mommy)
Max Trump 10 year-old boy lives next door
Miley Trump 5-yr old girl lives next door
Stephanie Trump (Max & Miley's mommy)

“Good girl now let me slide your pretty diaper under you, very good put you bottom down now baby girl.” I do as I am told but this time I am complaining about her calling me a baby and a baby girl as well which is worse. “Oh that is much better sweetie now let me secure the tape on your new diaper, and we will be done.”

Oh did mommy say she will be done, I won’t have the plastic panties on me, and if I pee, real bad again everyone will see me wet myself with pee going down my legs oh know. “Umm mommy maybe you should put the umm pretty panties I mean my plastic panties on still in case I have another accident.”

“Oh okay I guess if you want to wear your pretty pink plastic panties I guess you can if you really want to wear them, is that what you are saying baby girl?”

Mommy is going to make me say it aloud, this is so sad hope no one else hears me. “Um yes mommy can I wear my plastic panties too I say softly?”

“What was that sweetie? You have to speak up I cannot hear you. Are you asking to wear your pretty plastic panties so if you have another accident you will be okay being mommy’s pretty baby girl?”

I want to cry she is making me repeat myself not really listening to how girlie mommy is treating me. “Yes mommy.” I say louder almost yelling. “Mommy can I please wear my pretty plastic panties so I can be mommies baby girl?” Oh my god did I just say that? I cannot believe my own ears.

“That’s fine sweetie, yes you can be moms baby girl now let me put this new pair of plastic panties on you sweetie. I think you will like the pretty design.”

I feel my legs going through the elastic holes in the plastic panties than having mommy pull them up tight pushing my diaper inside so the diaper is completely covered. I hope the panties are less girly than the pink ones I was wearing before. I don’t think they make a more girly style. Opps I was wrong, I lean up and see the super girly plastic panties I am wearing now. Oh how wrong I was, these plastic panties are also pink but baby pink, which is more of a light pink with little pictures of Disney princess all over them. I could not see the back yet. On the back of the plastic panties in bright pink letters says mommies baby princess on them.

“Umm mommy how did the rash look?” I pull my short dress down covering the panties as best I could. Mommy leans down and fixes my little ankle socks as she re-cuffs them over making every square inch of me looking as girly as possible.

Mommy picks me up and sits me in the seat and buckling me in. “Well it is too early to say but you are getting a little dead skin peeling between your legs especially by your baby scrotum.”

“Oh that is good mommy I hope this medicine works quickly I don’t want to have to wear my pretty dress and panties very long.” Why did I say MY PRETTY dress? That is so messed up I am calling this dress mine and worse I am calling the dress PRETTY.

I shake my head trying to think clearer. “Well don’t worry baby Kellie there are a lot more pretty dresses of yours you can wear instead of just this pretty dress.” Before I can respond, and tell mommy I didn't mean it that way she closed the sliding door on the mini-van and walked around to the driver’s side.

“Hold on sweetie we will be home in about an hour so you might want to get a little rest okay sweetie?”

All I can think about is mommy’s comment about all MY new pretty dresses I have to wear now. I do feel better with a dry diaper and for some reason I wasn’t tired before just worried anyone would see me dressed like a little baby girl but right now I feel so relaxed, I close my eyes and I start to flood my diaper with warm pee.

I am sleeping peacefully until I hear the sliding door on our mini-van open and I wake up rubbing my eyes. Mommy is un-buckling me and picking me up out of the car seat and putting me down on our driveway. I hear a skateboard, and I stop rubbing my eyes hearing my new friend Max whom I met last month when we moved in here.

“Hi Mrs. Parker how are you doing?” I look up and see Max talking to mommy as I run over to mommy and Max.

Mommy looks at me with a weird look on her face. “Hi Max how ya doing? That was a pretty cool 180 you just did.” Mommy is watching me talking to Max not saying anything. I rub my eyes not being fully awake yet. “Hey Max you want me to get my skateboard and show you that I can do a 360 without falling off?” Max looks down at me wearing the little yellow dress, white Mary Jane shoes with tiny lace ankle socks cuffed barely covering my ankles. I am more dressed in the style for a baby girl or maybe a little toddler girl.

“My mommy and little sister were right the way you always play with your long hair like you’re doing now.” I stop twisting my hair around my finger while we are talking. “They said you are just a little tomboy trying to play with the big boy's.”

I am in shock hearing Max calling me a tomboy whatever that is until mommy gets involved. “Now, now Max that is not a very nice thing to say. Now Max does Kellie look like a tomboy to you this very second?” I hear mommy saying

“Umm no ma'am SHE doesn’t look like a tomboy at all anymore. I am sorry I called HER a tomboy. Kellie I am sorry I called you a tomboy, and yes I want to see you do a 360, but if I can't do a 360 without wiping out no way can a little girl do it.” Max says while he is staring at me.

I of course am not thinking at all about the fact that I am wearing a little baby girl's dress and diaper which is soaked. I am not thinking about that I look totally like a little girl.

“Well Kellie sweetie you need to come in and get changed than you can come out and play with Max if you want to sweetie okay?” mommy says to me.

I smile thinking I am going to be able to show off on my skateboard after I get my diaper changed thank god mommy didn’t say I can come out after I get my diaper changed. “Okay I can come out after I get changed Max so I will be right out okay Max?”

“Okay Kellie I am going to go home and go use the bathroom and that will give you a chance to change your pretty dress. Bye see ya in a couple minutes.” I am in shock by Max's comments as I watch him skateboard back to his house across the street.

Oh my god than it hits me I am still wearing my pretty dress. Oh, my god the whole world is staring at me wearing a girl's dress. I want to cry but then I hear mommy saying something. “Kellie what on earth are you doing sweetie?” I look up at mommy staring down at me.

“Mommy I forgot I was wearing this dress now Max thinks I am a little girl. I hope he didn’t see I am wearing a diaper too.”

I look up at mommy shaking her head at me. “I was wondering why you ran up to him with you still wearing your dress. I was smiling at you while you were playing with your dress and talking to Max just like it was another day in the neighborhood. Well at least you know you wearing a dress doesn’t scare off your friend.”

“Yea but I am sure he must think I am a little girl. Oh, what am I going to do? Oh, man I am so much in trouble. What is Max going to think when he finds out I am a boy wearing adress and diaper mommy? I am going to see him in a few minutes what am I going to say when I see him or he sees me?” I say softly, I feel like I am going to have a heart attack I am so upset.

I start to cry softly. “Well sweetie if he is looking out his window right this second he will see you dressed like a pretty little girl squatting down like you are peeing in your diaper.” I look up at mommy hearing her and I look at myself in the reflection of us standing next to the mini-van. “You know you are squatted down and peeing in your diaper up right?”

“Umm I am sorry mommy as I realize she is right I can't control myself and sure enough I am indeed squatting down in front of god and everyone but I am not peeing into my diaper. I am peeing and going poop in my diaper as I start to cry.

Mommy puts her hand on my shoulder. “It’s okay sweetie.” Mommy says and picks me up and brings me in the house, puts me down gently on my bed. “Now just lay back on you bed sweetie, mommy will change your messy diaper real quick than you can go out and play on your skateboard.”

“But mommy, Max seen me wearing this little girl's dress. How am I supposed to look him in the eyes knowing he seem me dressed like a little girl.”

Mommy has already cleaned me up and is putting a new diaper back on me. “Well sweetie you really don’t have much choice, I mean he is going to think of you as a pretty little girl wearing a pretty dress or he will be thinking of you as a boy wearing a pretty dress. I think you would be teased if he knew you were a boy in a dress but up to you sweetie. The doctor did say you have to wear a diaper because of the rash but he said nothing about wearing dresses.”

“But mommy what if I don’t wear the diaper while I am skateboarding because I always fall and he will see the diaper under my dress.” Mommy stops and is clearly thinking about it. “Please mommy we will just be outside and if I have to go potty I can just run in the house real fast, lift up my dress, and go pee.”

I notice mommy smiling but not saying anything. “Okay sweetie I will let you just wear your regular panties that go with your pretty dress okay?” Before I could respond, I feel mommy start to take my diaper off. “You have to promise me that when you have to go potty you will stop whatever you are doing and come in the house and go potty like a big girl okay sweetie? Looks like a little potty leaked out of your diaper and panties and got on your dress sweetie. Lift your arms up sweetie okay?”

“Okay mommy.” I sit up as mommy pulls the dress over my head and puts it down next to me on the bed. I ignore mommy referring to me as a big girl before she changes her mind and makes me wear a diaper again. “Umm okay mommy I will be a good girl.” I cannot believe I just called myself a girl.

Mommy walks over to one of the large garbage bags, and pulls something pink or I hope it is only like a light red color. “Lift your arms up again sweetie.” I do as I am told, I feel my little hands and arms pop through the short puffy sleeves then I notice it is the same exact dress I was wearing before but pink.

“Oh this fits you perfectly now let's try your pretty panties sweetie.” I feel mommy pulling up my new pink lace panties with little flowers all over them. A pretty little pink bow is in the center of the waistband. I feel mommy lift me up pulling the dress down, as I am excited about not wearing the girly diaper anymore. “Are you sure you don’t want your diaper so if you have an accident your protected sweetie?”

I look away from the new dress I am wearing hearing mommy trying to talk me into wearing a diaper again. “No mommy I am okay really…..Umm…Okay I am going outside mommy bye.” I kiss mommy on the cheek like I seen little girl's do before mommy changes her mind about me wearing a diaper.

The moment I go outside, I see Max standing by the driveway, I feel a cool breeze come, and the air goes up my legs blowing my dress around. I forgot I was wearing a dress. “Oh know I am outside again wearing a dress and panties this time. I should have asked mommy to let me wear my regular boy clothes since I am not wearing a diaper. I mean the only reason I am wearing a dress is that the diapers do not fit under my regular boy clothes. The second I am going to tell Max I am going to change into some shorts, I hear him yelling to me.

“Come on Kellie you are so slow I can't believe you can skateboard better than me. Come on show me the 360 you said you can do, or were you just lying, or trying to act big in front of your little mommy?”

I hear him teasing me and calling me a liar. “I’ll show him who is a liar. I pull my Mary Jane shoes and socks off and grab my skateboard that is still by the front door. “I couldn’t find my sneakers so I am going to teach you Max how a professional skateboards barefooted.”

“Yea right whatever your just a silly little girl.” I hear him saying something softly but cannot make it out as I start rolling down my driveway on my skateboard. I see the little hump in the driveway were I know I can get the air I need to get my 360 going.

I hit the hump at just the right speed. I lift my feet, and the board up in the air, and do a complete 360-degree turn and I stop smiling. Wow that was easier in a dress than it was in jeans thinking to myself as I see Max speechless.

“I told you I could do it Max now who is the little one now hehehe.” I giggle softly before I notice I just giggled like a little girl.

I hear clapping from behind us and there is a little girl and a lady clapping and staring at me then at Max. “That was great I told Max I believed you when you told him you could do a 360.” I hear the little girl saying.

“By the way I am Ms. Trump and this is my little Miley. Max is my son, and Miley's big brother who is usually mean to girls so I am glad you were able to show him up. I think Max said your name is Kellie, is that right honey?”

I am smiling hearing I have fans watching me show up Max when he thought he was so good skateboarding. “Umm yes umm ma'am I am Kellie. Oh, and thank you both for the cheering, and clapping for me hehehe.” I turn and see Max shaking his head. “I told you Max I can do it. I know I am small for my size but size doesn’t matter it is all about the skill.”

“I think that is so great seeing a little girl wearing a pretty pink dress show up big bad Max. Don’t you think that is great Miley?”

I look over at Max’s little sister smiling from ear to ear. “Yes mommy I think it is great that a little girl like me beat big Max at his favorite sport of skateboarding hehehe. Max was beat by a little girl in a pink dress that is just too funny mommy.”

“Is everything okay out hear.” I hear mommy saying as she walks outside seeing all these people on our driveway.

I watch as Ms. Trump walks over to mommy and shakes her hand. “Hi I am Stephanie and little Miley here is my little daughter and big boy Max is my son. We were all clapping at how great you daughter Kellie just showed up big Max who has been saying girls cannot skateboard and they cannot do anything he can do. Your little daughter Kellie just showed Max up and I think it is great your little daughter here wearing that pretty pink dress skateboarded like a professional showing up a spoiled boy who was picking on little girl's.”

“Hi mommy.” I say smiling up at mommy as she puts her hand on my shoulder listening. We hear Ms. Trump saying to mommy as Miley and me are smiling. I am ignoring the million times Ms. Trump called me a little girl or mom’s daughter.

Mommy looks back at me. “Well yes my daughter Kellie.” I see mommy smiling at me. “Yes she is a great skateboard rider SHE has been riding a skateboard since SHE was in diapers hehehe. ” Oh, that is so true since I was in diapers 10 minutes ago thinking to myself while I listen to mommy.

“Mrs. Parker I think your little daughter Kellie is the best skateboarder I have ever seen. I should say the best wearing a dress, at least.” I smile hearing Max finally acknowledging me as I good skateboarder. To be honest I think I skateboard a 100-times better wearing this dress. Maybe it is because the dress is less confining than jeans.

Mommy looks at me, and smiles. “Well thank you Max that is very nice for you to say that about my DAUGHTER.” I roll my eyes hearing mommy call me her daughter again.

“Excuse me, Mrs. Parker is it?” I hear Max’s mommy say to my mommy.

Mommy turns and looks. “Oh call me Karen by the way it is a pleasure to meet you.”

“Oh okay Karen my name is Stephanie it is good to meet you also. Max came inside earlier and told us about your little one Kellie and after meeting your daughter my little Miley was wondering if she could come over across the street to our house, and teach Miley how to skateboard?”

Miley pulls on her mommy’s hand. “I really want Kellie to teach me how to skateboard Mrs. Parker. Max is always teasing me about not being able to skateboard and that girls can't skateboard.” I smile hearing the little girl wanting to learn how to skateboard.

“Well I don’t have a problem with my DAUGHTER going to play at your house. Kellie do you want to come in side and go potty first or are you okay sweetie?”

I see Max and Miley smiling. “Oh I am okay mommy.” I see Max run a head of us and jump on his skateboard and ride over to his house. I put my skateboard on the ground, and am ready to jump on it when I feel Miley's hand take my hand.

“Oh I think you are great Kellie that you can skateboard so good and am going to teach me how too.” We all start walking over to their house. I feel the wind blowing up my dress again reminding me that I am wearing a dress still.

I shake my head again; I missed another chance to get out of this dress when mommy asked me to go potty in our house before I went over to play. My life is crazy I wanted to hang out with Max because he is a boy, and he is my age. I am holding his baby sisters hand who is like maybe 4 or 5 while we walk over to their house me wearing a little girl's dress still. Baby Miley is wearing a pretty dress though, wait what am I thinking? I have to get a grip I am starting to think more and more like I am a little girl.

“Oh don’t um thank me yet baby Miley, skateboarding is a lot of work.” I say as I look over at little Miley and I shouldn’t call her little because she is actually taller than me.

I feel Miley pull on my hand and we stop in the middle of her driveway. “I am not a baby so please don’t call me that okay Kellie?” hearing Miley saying almost yelling at me.

“Oh I am sorry Miley I guess I am just repeating what Max calls you I am sorry for calling you a baby.”

Miley smiles at me while we continue to walk. “Oh it’s okay Kellie I am used to other big people calling me a baby but I am bigger than you so if anyone is a baby it would be you hehehe.” I hear Miley say and giggle. Before I have a chance to respond, she continues to talk. “I am taller than you but don’t worry I won't call you a baby. I really like your pretty dress by the way do you think mine is pretty too?”

“Umm thanks Miley, yes I think your dress is pretty too. Do you have your own skateboard Miley?” I say while I stare at her dress, which is very pretty but probably a little shorter than mine.

I twist my long hair around my finger while I wait for Miley to answer me. “Oh yes my mommy bought me a really pretty pink skateboard I keep it up here by the garage. I’ll get it hold on.” Miley runs off and comes back fast. “See Kellie look how pretty mine is isn't it? I even got these pink stickers from the girl selection of sporting goods.”

“Oh yes your skateboard is umm pretty and very pink. Can I try it to see if I can skateboard on it?” Miley hands her skateboard to me and I let her hold mine. “Okay your driveway is on more of a hill than mine so you can get some air fast I bet. You watch and try to see what I am doing okay? I never taught anyone how to skateboard before okay Miley?”

Miley is smiling at me. “Okay I am watching you.” I start to run slowly and get on Miley's skateboard and it maneuvers pretty good and I can tell it is new, and very easy to ride but it is bright pink. I ride her skateboard all over her big driveway while she watches me.

“Girl's you want to come in and take a drink break it is pretty hot out there.” Max stops when he hears his mom. “Yes of course Max you can come inside to a take a drink break too.”

That sounds good as everyone tosses there skateboard down and races to the front door. “I won.” Max says.

“I came in second. You are good riding a skateboard Kellie but you are a slow runner.” Miley says smiling at me.

I put my hands on my hips and am puffing heavily from running. “Well I didn’t know we were racing I bet I will win next time.” I can tell both of them is ignoring me and I am out of breathe and breathing fast and both of them are just normal like all is good. I feel like my heart is going to bounce out of my chest it is beating so fast.

“Okay girl's your sippy cups are on the counter and Max your glass is on the table be careful.” We walk over to our drinks, and there are two pink sippy cups and oh my god everyone is treating me like I am a baby. I do not care because I am so thirsty from skateboarding. “Girl's if you want to go sit by the pool and take your drink break that will be okay. Max you have to take the garbage out first than you can sit by the pool with the girl's okay son?”

Max puts his drink down and starts to whine. “That is so un fair mom I came inside to take a break and now I have to take the garbage out and only girl's get to take a break.” Miley start to giggle hearing Max whining, before I notice I am giggling like a little girl too. “Girl's enough of giggling at Max go outside or maybe it will be nap time Miley okay?”

“Okay mommy we are gone. Kellie lets race to the table next to the pool okay. But if you spill your drink you lose okay?”

I nod yes while I am drinking out of the sippy cup. “Okay ready start go.” Miley says and we both start walking quickly across their backyard. I almost choke on my drink when I see Miley's dress go in the air from the wind and I see her pretty pink panties. We both get to the table and Miley is just behind me.

“Yes I won, yes I won this time Miley I told you I wasn’t a baby.” I am jumping up and down in a circle and Miley takes my hand and we are holding hands jumping up and down in the grass next to the pool.

All of a sudden, Miley stops jumping, and is staring at me up and down. I stop jumping too and watch Miley staring at me. I look down when I feel wet, and see pee dripping down both of my legs. I start to cry softly. “I guess we know who the baby is.” Miley says and I start to cry louder as Miley mommy runs out to me.

“Oh sweetie did you have an accident? That is okay little girl's always have accidents, you will be okay sweetie. Here come with me and we will get you cleaned up and changed sweetie.”

I am so embarrassed peeing in my panties in front of everyone. “Miley you stay right there and we will be right out.”

We walk in the house and Mrs. Trump un-buttons the back of my dress and pulls it over my head. I am walking only in my pink panties that are soaked. Okay sweetie let me find you something to wear then everything will be okay.

Mrs. Trump comes back in the bathroom carrying some pink things and I start crying louder almost screaming from embarrassment. A few minutes later Mrs. Trump and I are walking outside and I am wearing a little girl's one piece pink swimsuit with a princess on the front. Everyone can clearly see little pieces of pink diaper sticking out of the elastic leg holes. The world now sees me dressed like a little baby girl wearing a diaper and pink swimsuit. I am so embarrassed.

The end of Part 2.5

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
95 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos