The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 45)

Printer-friendly version

In year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . At age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this my story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

45 New York Part 1

Mom and I left the transformation room for the cure room across the hallway we saw little joey had arrived from England he remembered me and hello Mistress I said to him “ hello Joey what have you been doing?'. he said to me “ watching my friends become girls Mistress”. I said to him “ Hmm why have you not become a girl yet”. he said to me “no my daddy was captured 6 moths ago I escaped with other boys and girls and I have Been all over Britain I was out here you found me by Scotland resistance leader Hamish he was soon captured with his son and his gay friend”. I giggled and said to him “ Hamish son was converted to a woman Joey”. he said to me “really I like to meet her now Mistress”. I said to him “ I was Hamish son I'm now colonel Alexis of Amazonia Earth force”. he said to me “ wow Mistress”. I said to him “this my mom supreme Commander Katelynn” mom said to him “ how do you do Joey?”. he said to her “Mistress it is a honour to meet you “.Mom said to him “same to you and I know where your daddy is”. he said to her “where is my daddy Mistress?'. mom said to him “he is my family slave now”.

He said to her “Can I see him Mistress please”. mom said to him “no Joey you cannot”. he started to cry and ran up to me and cuddled in to my chest and my breasts I said to him “Joey do you want see your daddy all the time”. he said to me “ yes mistress I would love that a lot to see my daddy”. I said to him “ well Joey you can see him only if you become a girl like your friends and you will have sisters”. he said to me “ how many sisters mistress?”. I said to him “3 including my self I am the oldest but you will one of your sisters all the time at girls school and the other one will pick you up after school she is a cheerleader from high school and my girlfriend Myra will be at the school with your sister”. he said to me “ if only I become a girl?”. I said to him “yea you want this?'. he said to mom “ I will become your daughter”

he ran up to mom and cuddled her I walked up and said to him “ok Joey take your clothes off he stripped and he was given the cure he started to screaming as he was changing into girl mom left and said to me “ I'm going to get Phoebe”. I said to me “ok mom

I waited as Lara finished she was done in about 20 mins I walked and saw her I said to her “are you ok Lara”. she said to me “yes Alexis I feel great no wonder my friends were happy after becoming girls I love being a girl and to have you as my sister I'm so happy”. she cuddled me then mom came in with Phoebe I said “hello Phoebe”. she said to me “hello Alexis”. I asked her “how are you feeling”. she said to me “ I am great that I'm a girl I said to mom before I was sorry for ever helping the resistance and mom said I was forgiven no because I was liberated from my Masculinity”.

Lara said to Phoebe “ what is masculinity?”. Phoebe said Little sis it is a thing that males act when they had wars and raped us women and stuff the acted very stupid”. Lara said to her “ I hate males”. Phoebe said to her “so do I baby sis I'm proud to be female supremacist like rest of my family”. then I said to her “you will be joining the cheerleaders”. Phoebe said “ I will be under cheer Capitan Myra your girlfriend and my future sister in law”. I said to her “you will respect her ok Phoebe”. she said to me “yes Alexis I will”. I said to her “ I mean it Phoebe you will respect her as your captain and as your sister girlfriend”. She said to me “ yes sis I will I promise”.

So mom said to Lara “ now Lara is dressed in leather uniform and we will take the girls to school now I will take Lara to her school and you can take Phoebe to school” she told me I said to mom “ ok mom” Phoebe and I went to Amazon city girls high school we saw the headmistress she told her what classes she had for a freshman then I saw the Cheerleaders I saw my baby I walked up to her and said to her “this is Phoebe My sister and this is Myra cheer Capitan of the cheerleaders”. Myra said to girl name Lea “take Phoebe to cheerleaders room and put her in a cheerleader uniform”. Lea said to Myra “ yes Capitan”. She took will to the cheerleaders room and I stayed with Myra said to me “we will be late to pick up Marley and Lara we need get Phoebe her Naval ring”.

I looked down at mine she then kissed me and said to me “ I love you colonel Alexis before I left Phoebe returned in her Amazon cheerleader uniform Lea said to Myra “there you are Capitan”. Myra said to Phoebe “you with us now Phoebe we rule the school I returned to a command centre and saw mom she said to me “ Lara was happy with her twin Marley at girl school”. I said to mom “ Myra and Phoebe will be late to pick up the twins cause Phoebe will getting her naval done after school this afternoon”. mom said to me “ your girlfriend is making the team in her highness image”. I said to her “which one?'. mom said to me “ Princess Isabella and it is ok you can get them today”. I said to her “ok mom I will get them”.

I was due to pick up the twins from school when Mom saw some thing was going on in New York city she said to me “ I need you to go there and see what is going on there”. I said to her “ am I taking any shock troops”. she said to me “ yes 3 battalions worth “.I said to her “ok commander “.I saluted my mom and got ready I was told by intelligence that there is males doing some bad things to woman so I am on my way there I will report to my commander once the situation is under control my mom will inform the school that Myra and Phoebe will be late to pick up the twins I boarded a troop shuttle to New York city I called the commissioner that I was on my way she said to me “thank you colonel “.I was thinking to my self my second mission since becoming a woman I love my life now so much I am getting use to having breasts and a vagina my sex life has improved a lot I know I am a lesbian I love my lover so much and also going from a male helper against the Amazons to being a Amazon woman who hates Males I will be so happy when we live in a female utopia where there is no men.

I arrived at New York Military and police base I saw commissioner she said to me “we had problems n the Harlem area of old New York male have been taking over the area with weapons my officers have the area sealed we believe that the resistance is behind the uproar and that some of their senior officer are there”. I said to her “I have 3 battalions of shock troops and we have the paratrooper if required”. she said to me “ that would be very good colonel”. I said to her “don't worry commissioner we will be back in charge of that area soon” I spoke to commander Katelynn she said to me “you will have spend the night there Colonel Alexis”. I said to her “ yes commander can you give a message to my partner that I will not be home tonight”. she said to me “ yes I will tell her “.I said to her “ thank you Commander”.

I had treat my mom if she was my commander of me not my mother I said to commissioner” we will be not doing any thing until tomorrow we will attack the area in the morning the commander has sent the paratrooper to here as well they will arrive later tonight just tell your officers to stay where they are and keep us informed we attack in the morning”.

The next day I am at Harlem control centre with commissioner we about to attack the area the commissioner get on a mega phone and says to them “ Attention male insurgence we are giving you time to surrender to us all we will be force to send in her majesty shock troops”. the leader of Male insurgence said to us “ If we do what happen to us are we executed or what”. she said to them “ you will be process at New York Male process centre than shipped out to Tonga re-education camps”. he said to us “and the boys under 10 years old”. she said to him “ they will be upgraded to girls of course”. He said o us “ok we will surrender “.so the shock troops any way left for Harlem they round up around 30 males I was talking to Commander Katelynn and said to her “We need a Major here to look after New York and Harlem”. the commander said to me “Colonel it your mission”. I said to her “ I am sacking the commissioner and replacing her with a major”. she said to me “ Good Alexis your learning your job my girl if I am not there your in charge that why your second in command to me”.

so I told the shock troops to bring the men to me who was the leaders and send the others to New York processing centre and send the boys under 10yrs to cure centre I went saw the commissioner she had been on the phone to Commander Katelynn she walked over to me and said to me “I have been fired I have to return to Amazon City to be sent back to Amazonia Prime for retraining you will select my replacement”. I said to her “yes I am sorry but you could have solved this issue with out me or the shock troops”. she said to me “ I understand colonel” I told her we Amazon never negotiate with males they are our property they have no right we are the stronger gender males are pests that need to be exterminated she then left with the shock troops defeated

the guards brought in 3 males I told to put them in different cells and have then stripped naked and put in orange prison dresses so the guard did what is was told the another guard brought in a 14yr old boy he name was Jonas I said to him “ yes” he said to me “Mistress do you know where my father is”. I said to him “who slave?”. he said to me “ my name Jonas Mistress he was taken away from other on their way to New York processing centre”. I said to him “ they are here in a cells”. he said to me “can I see him”. I thought I have better idea for you I said to the guards “guard take Jonas to section 9 and the scan him and transform him and then bring her back to me”. she said to me “ yes colonel”. so Jonas was grab by the guard and was pushed out my office he was saying out loud “I don't want be a girl I love being a boy”. he was sent to section 9 and he was scanned and then stripped and the given the needle he started screaming as the nanonites started changing him from Male to female his body stated changing his hair started growing his hips widen and he started growing breasts he was changing into a female

A few hours later she arrived back in my office in leather uniform and boots knocked at my door and she came in and said to me “ hello colonel”. I said to her “ warrior “.she said to me “ I must appoligise for the way I acted before I was not thinking Straight and as a girl I am so happy to be freed from my masculinity I love being a girl I am so happy now to think I was an ugly male I love being a girl thank for my liberation”. I said to her “your name warrior”. she said to me “sorry colonel my name is Alisha” I said to her “very nice name and welcome to the Amazon race”.

she said to me “thank you colonel I don't know why but I hate all males”. I said to her “ it natural for all Amazon females to hate men”. she said to me “ I am female supremacist as well “. I said to he “yes now come with me Alisha you can show me your father”. she said to me “yes colonel” Alisha and I went to her ex Father cell she said to me as we were walking “he is not my father any more”. I said to her “no but we will want information he has and one of them will become a woman and the new Major for this area and maybe your new mother “.she said to me “cool I hope it my dad or his friend Randal”. so we headed to her ex father cell his name was Steven we walked in his cell and Alisha giggled I knew why her father was in a dress we took him in to the interview room and told him to sit as he did I said to him “ok slave your Name?'.

Slave : my name Steven
Alexis : your age ? and call me Mistress after your answer to us
slave : I am 30yrs old mistress
Alexis Any children like sons or daughters ?
slave : I have one son (Alisha giggles again ) he is only 14yrs old mistress
Alexis : the last time you saw him ?
slave before we surrendered is he safe Mistress ?
Alisha : he is safe dad
Slave what you have turned him into a girl Mistress
Alisha I love being a girl it better than being a pathetic male like you
Alexis so have you had any contact with a male known as Gavin
slave : no Mistress he was only with Randal and Shaun Mistress
Alisha that is lie Colonel the slave is lying
Alexis you can go back to your cell and think about or I will get Alisha to torture you

the guards took him back to his cells and they brought the slave name Shaun to the interview room she said to me “yes colonel Alexis”. and she brought him to us Alisha said to me “ we better be very careful around him he not like slave Steven he is nasty male”. I thought instead of here and said to them “take him to the torture room”. the guards said to me “ yes colonel Alexis”. we will take him

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos