The Rash Part 3

Printer-friendly version

The Rash
Part 3

By Princess Pantyboy

Author’s Note:
I added a couple of paragraphs from part 2.5 to make the reading go smoother. I hope you enjoy my newest story. Hugs Princess

Me, Kelly Parker, Kellie 10-year-old boy (size of 4-5 yr old)
Mom, Karen Parker (my mommy)
Max Trump 10 year-old boy lives next door
Miley Trump 5-yr old girl lives next door
Stephanie Trump (Max & Miley's mommy)

“Okay girl's your sippy cups are on the counter and Max your glass is on the table be careful.” We walk over to our drinks, and there are two pink sippy cups and oh my god everyone is treating me like I am a baby. I do not care because I am so thirsty from skateboarding. “Girl's if you want to go sit by the pool and take your drink break that will be okay. Max you have to take the garbage out first than you can sit by the pool with the girl's okay son?”

Max puts his drink down and starts to whine. “That is so un fair mom I came inside to take a break and now I have to take the garbage out and only the girl's get to take a break.” Miley start to giggle hearing Max whining, before I notice I am giggling like a little girl too. “Girl's enough of giggling at Max go outside or maybe it will be nap time Miley okay?”

“Okay mommy we are gone. Kellie lets race to the table next to the pool okay. But if you spill your drink you lose okay?”

I nod yes while I am drinking out of the sippy cup. “Okay ready start go.” Miley says and we both start walking quickly across their backyard. I almost choke on my drink when I see Miley's dress go in the air from the wind and I see her pretty pink panties. We both get to the table and Miley is just behind me.

“Yes I won, yes I won this time Miley I told you I wasn’t a baby.” I am jumping up and down in a circle, and Miley takes my hand and we are holding hands jumping up and down in the grass next to the pool.

All of a sudden, Miley stops jumping, and is staring at me up and down. I stop jumping too and watch Miley staring at me. I look down when I feel wet, and see pee dripping down both of my legs. I start to cry softly. “I guess we know who the baby is.” Miley says and I start to cry louder as Miley’s mommy runs out to me.

“Oh sweetie did you have an accident? That is okay little girl's always have accidents, you will be okay sweetie. Here come with me and we will get you cleaned up and changed sweetie.”

I am so embarrassed peeing in my panties in front of everyone. “Miley you stay right there and we will be right out.”

We walk in the house and Mrs. Trump un-buttons the back of my dress and pulls it over my head. I am walking only in my pink panties that are soaked. Okay sweetie let me find you something to wear then everything will be okay.

Mrs. Trump comes back in the bathroom carrying some pink things and I start crying louder almost screaming from embarrassment. A few minutes later Mrs. Trump and I are walking outside and I am wearing a little girl's one piece pink swimsuit with a princess on the front. Everyone can clearly see little pieces of pink diaper sticking out of the elastic leg holes. The world now sees me dressed like a little baby girl wearing a diaper and pink swimsuit. I am so embarrassed.

“Hi Kellie I knew my bathing suit would fit you, you look very pretty.” I cannot believe I am outside wearing a baby's swimsuit and a diaper, or I guess it really is a pull up. Miley's mommy wanted to change me and I told her I was a big girl. I still cannot believe I told her I was a big girl. I am acting more and more like a girl wearing their girly clothes I really need to get a grip. The good thing is at least she didn’t see I am a boy and not a baby girl.

I play with my long hair still not believing I put a pull-up on. Mommy was right my rash is starting to get better and is peeling. I had a big piece of peeling skin under my little penis, and I just peeled it off and now my skin is clear and soft with nothing under my penis. I wonder what mommy said before that my scrotum was all peeling that must be what she called the peeling skin under my penis. I have to admit it does feel better with that gone.

“Mommy must be letting us go in the pool, I am going to run inside and get my other swimsuit on Kellie.” Before I can say, anything Miley is running into her house and I am standing by her pool alone.

I walk over to the in the ground pool and sit down and put both my feet in the pool and it feels so good especially since it is so hot outside. “Kellie, oh Kellie you aren’t allowed in the pool by yourself sweetie okay?” I turn around hearing Miley's mommy. “Max can you come out back and babysit baby Kellie while your sister gets her swimsuit on?”

“Okay mom but I am going to get my swimsuit on too then I will be right out.” I cannot believe Miley's mommy called me a baby, and now I am going to be babysat by my new friend Max.

I start to sit up when Mrs. Trump puts her hand on my shoulder and sits down next to me putting her feet in the pool too. “Oh I am sorry I called you a baby by the way little Kellie but no-one is allowed in the pool by themselves. I know you didn’t know our rules since this is the first time you have been over our house so I won't tell your mommy okay?”

“Thank you Mrs. Trump I didn’t know. I love your pool it is so pretty.” What the heck I don’t use the word pretty ever now I am using it all the time I need to get my own swimsuit on and show them I am not a baby girl. I did kind of pee in my panties so maybe I will not make a bigger scene thinking to myself.

We both turn around hearing noises by the fence. “Hi anyone there?” I turn and see it is my mommy. “I was knocking on the front door and no one was answering and I heard voices around back I hope you don’t mind me just coming in?”

“Oh no I was just going to ask your pretty daughter what your phone number was to see if little Kellie here was allowed to go swimming with us.” Mrs. Trump says while sitting next to me.

Mommy walks over and sees me wearing the tiny pink one-piece swimsuit with the diaper bulging out. “You look very pretty in that swimsuit Kellie but did you have another accident sweetie?”

“Umm yes mommy I am sorry I didn’t even know I had to go potty until it was going down my legs I am so sorry.” I start to cry softly

Mom rubs my shoulder softly. “It is okay sweetie did you tell Mrs. Parker about your problem with the medication you are talking?” I shake my head no slowly.

“Little Kellie here started taking this medication, and the doctor said SHE would be having bladder control problems while taking it. I am trying to tell her she needs to wear a diaper all the time but SHE wants to be a big GIRL.” Oh, man mommy is referring to me as a big girl, I have to just ignore it and go with it, or everyone will know I am a boy wearing a dress or like now a boy wearing a diaper and a girl's pink swimsuit.

I just kick my feet slowly in the pool while I sit on the edge of the pool listening to mommy and Mrs. Trump talking. “Excuse me mommy can we go in the pool now.” I hear Miley saying while she is walking towards us by the pool.

“No Miley I still have to go inside and get my swimsuit on then you girls can go in the pool.” I see her mom go back to talking to my mom. “Karen if it is okay for Kellie to go swimming I would love some adult conversation maybe you can stay and join us in the pool. You and I look to be about the same size and I am sure you can use a break also.”

I smile hearing mommy was invited to go swimming too. “Well Stephanie I think that is a great idea if it’s not too much inconvenience?” Mommy turns to me and we both smile, her looking at me up and down in the girl's swimsuit.

“Great than that is settled then. Max can you watch the girl's while we get our swimsuits on. No one in the pool until we get back okay son?”

I can tell Max isn't a happy camper but he was being mean. “OH I guess mom, not like your giving me a choice.” Max walks slower over to the pool and sits down across the pool putting his feet in the pool. Miley and I dangle our feet in the warm water-cooling off in the heat of the day. I lay back with my feet in the water and my arms behind my head feeling the sun warming my face.

“Oh don’t you look so cute laying there in your pink little one piece swimsuit Kellie.” I hear mommy saying as she is standing over me wearing a pretty bikini and it is bright yellow and I see Miley's mom wearing a white bikini. I roll my eyes hearing her, I sit up and I never noticed how pretty mommy is in a bikini.

Mommy leans into me and starts to whisper in my ear. “I talked to Mrs. Trump and she said if you go in the house and go potty you can go in the pool without a diaper on. If not you can’t go in the pool with a diaper on something about the stuff in the diaper will clog the filter so what do you think sweetie?”

“I don’t want to wear a diaper mommy, I’ll go inside and go potty okay mommy?” I say.

Mommy reaches her hand down to me and pulls me up to my feet. “Stephanie I am going to take Kellie inside to go potty than we will be right out.” I start to walk with mommy holding my hand. I feel like such a baby-holding mommy’s hand but then again I am wearing a diaper and a baby girl's swimsuit.

“Sounds great remember the smaller swimsuit is on the kitchen table it should fit her.” Mrs. Trumps says while she walks slowly into the pool and Miley and Max seem to jump in the pool at the same time.

We walk into the house and mommy brings me into the bathroom. “Now let me get this swimsuit off of you and then the diaper so you can go potty.” I feel the swimsuit sliding over my shoulders and down my legs while I stand only in the pull up. I start to slide it down a bit and I feel mommy smack my hands away. “No sweetie let mommy do it for her little girl hehehe.” Hearing mommy giggle after her comment.

“Mommy I am not a little girl, I am being teased by everyone so I don’t need you teasing me too mommy.”

I notice mommy put her hands on her hips and I know that is never a good sign. “Well sweetie no-one is teasing you at all. Everyone is treating you just like the little girl you look like. Okay yes I teased you a little bit calling you my little girl, but we are by ourselves so chill out.” Mommy kneels down in front of me and pulls my pull up down my legs as we both notice at the same time how wet the pull up is.

“Um sweetie how has your rash been feeling?” I feel mommy poking at my skin with her finger. I look down watching her.

I rub my eyes from my hair being in my eyes again. “Umm well mommy the rash is doing just like the doctor said starting to peel away and my skin is so smooth. Just before I put that pull up on me there was a lot of dead dried up skin below my penis so I just peeled it off and now it is smooth under my penis.”

“Yes I see that you don’t have a scrotum anymore. It looks like your little penis is cover in the rash and is starting to peel away also.” I see a concerned look on mommy’s face. “Well let's just get you on the toilet and try to go pee for your mommy okay sweetie?” I stand naked as mommy is staring between my legs for some reason.

I climb up on the toilet. “I am trying to go mommy but it doesn’t feel like I have to go potty anymore.” Mommy looks down at me with a concern look on her face.

“Well sweetie I told Mrs. Trump you are a big girl and would try to go potty.” I look at mommy when she calls me a big girl. “But just sit there and try and push harder maybe like when you have to go poop just push really hard and maybe that will help.”

I do as mommy says and I start pushing and I can feel myself start to go poop so I guess that is a good sign and I push more and I start going pee and poop. “Mommy, mommy I am going pee too that is a good sign.” I look up and see a smile on her. “Umm mommy I looked down while I am going pee and the pee isn't coming from my penis like it always does its coming from somewhere behind that that I can't see mommy.”

“Okay sweetie well mommy will have a look after you finish going potty, you will be okay sweetie.” I listen to mommy and then the pee stops going while I watch between my legs as it finishes dripping than I wipe my butt and flush the toilet. “Okay you are all done so stand up for mommy and let me take a look.” I do as mommy asks. “Okay sweetie looks like the rash is making your penis really start to peel so I will just pull off the skin that is peeling off.”

I look down between my legs and mommy is peeling small pieces of dead skin and tossing it in the toilet. I then see the rash that is all over my penis as mommy starts to peel that dead skin and it all just peels off, and mommy drops it in the toilet. “Umm sweetie since you don’t have a pen.. um diaper to wear anymore you will have to wear a small swimsuit and here it is.” I see the bright yellow one-piece girl's swimsuit mommy shows me that she took of the top of the sink. I notice it is the same color as mommy’s bikini.

“Okay sweetie lift your foot up and mommy will hold your swimsuit open so you can just step into it.” I lift my foot up and I stare between my legs and I see nothing between my legs but a little slit were my penis and balls were, and no rash at all.

I stare again between my legs, I step in with my other legs confirming no more bulge between my legs. “Mommy, mommy were did my penis go it is not there anymore and the rash it totally gone too?” I say while my new swimsuit is only up to my ankles as mommy stops.

“What do you mean silly only boys have penises, you are a little girl see.” Mommy spreads my legs giving me a much clearer view between my legs. I feel mommy pulling the tiny yellow swimsuit up my legs and pulls my arms through the straps. I look down between my legs seeing no bulge just a little gap between my legs.

I am starting to freak out in my mind, mommy smiles down at me looking concerned until we make eye contact than she smiles. “Kellie, Kellie hurry I want us to go in the pool hurry up.” I hear Miley saying rather loudly taking my mind off of everything that is happening. “Oh my old swimsuit fits you really good.” I watch as Miley's eyes go up and down my body smiling with mommy.

“Now let's go outside before my mommy says we have to get out of the pool.” I feel Miley take my hand pulling me down the hallway.

I turn and see mommy staring at me being dragged down the hallway by Miley. “Sweetie since everything is gone between your legs, I mean your rash is gone you won't have to take the rash medicine anymore. That means you won't need to wear a diaper so that’s good news right sweetie? So you go be a big girl for mommy okay sweetie pie?”

“Umm yea I guess mommy.” I look down between my legs again seeing nothing bulging just what I later find out is called a camel toe. “I will be a big girl mommy.” I give mommy a small smile, Miley starts to drag me out the door towards the pool.

Mrs. Trump turns and sees us running towards the pool followed by my mommy. “Looks like your little Kellie fits perfectly into Miley's old swimsuit. I have tons of dresses and skirts that will fit.” I hear her saying to mommy. “All these little girls’ running around in pants and shorts well my daughter is a girly girl for sure and now yours will be too.”

I hear Mrs. Trump help turning me into a girly girl like little Miley. I do not know how this happens to me. I don’t think my mommy needs any help turning me into a girly girl I mean I have been wearing dresses since I left the doctor’s office and seems my new clothes just get girlier and girlier. I am holding hands with Miley as we both jump into the pool together.

THE END

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
99 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

good work

jennifer breanna's picture

mind you that's a medication or a rash more than a few of us would like to have.

The side effects

Of the medicine makes you become a girl. I guess it is better than 'If you have an erection lasting more than 4 hours...' :-)

I'd take the medicine than make me into a little girl...

TGSine --958