The Choice

Printer-friendly version

The Choice
By Princess Pantyboy

Me, Kelly 18-year-old boy
Karen 14-year-old little sister
Amber 10-year-old sister
Miley 5-year-old sister
Mom, Anne Parker 41-year-old mom (looks like she is 25yrs old)
Dr. Beth Cole Doctor that thinks she can save the world

Mom stop picking on me how come you are always on my sisters side? You know I am going to be 18 tomorrow and I can move out anytime I want too.” Mommy looks at me strangely at how loud I am talking.

“Oh mommy can I have his room I am the next oldest pleaseeee? I think Kelly should move away he is always so mean to you and us to mommy.” I hear my sister Karen saying. “Then I won't have to share a room with my two little sisters.”

Wow Karen is like a wild animal begging for my room and I am not even moved out yet. “Yes mommy me and Miley could than share the room and get rid of the bunk beds and it will make our room look so much bigger.” My sister Amber is saying rather on the loud side.

“Enough girl's when your brother is an adult he will have choices to make and one of them is to remain living at home or moving out and making his own way in life.”

I am shaking my head back and forth. “I don’t want to be here at all surrounded by all you females. Dad had the right idea moving out with some model after he was surrounded by all you female's. Who can handle that craziness?” My mom and the sisters hear me complaining and talking about how dad had the right idea getting away from all these females and all three of my sisters are totally not saying a word and I look at my mom, and she has a tear going down her face. All three of my little sisters are crying softly also.

“Oh god now it’s time for the waterfalls turning on the crying and I am supposed to apologize and say I am sorry well I am not sorry. I don’t know how dad was able to be surrounded by all this girly stuff, and girly that, is driving me crazy. I am going to be so glad to get away from all you female's and hang out with my buddies and find a pretty girlfriend that I can kiss and take home without having all you female's spying on me. I am a man and I get no respect from you girl's that includes you to mom.”

Karen is hugging my mom who is crying. “I can't believe you can be so mean to your own mother. You are just a spoiled brat, mom has given you everything, and we girls have the three of us share a bedroom while you Kelly the big brother gets his own room. You are so un-grateful and you’re lucky I am not your mom I would put you over my knees and spank you till you couldn’t sit down for a week talking to mom the way you are doing.” My sister Karen says.

“Whatever your just a stupid girl anyway so who cares what you think. Who cares whatever you stupid little sisters think anyway?” I see Amber and Miley hugging mom, all three of them crying loudly while Karen yells at me. “I hate all of you; none of you love me you just want to stop me from having fun. I hate being around all of you and all you’re girly everything.” I slam the front door leaving.

I jump on my motorcycle and start it up. I give it lots of throttle making tons of noise. I put my helmet on and speed off into the neighborhood. I start riding faster and faster and I kind of wish I didn’t lose my mind so loudly I am sure I will be grounded forever so I do really need to leave and get my own place. My mind is not on the road or my surroundings and all of a sudden I hear a car’s tires skidding and then everything goes black.

I can hear strangers talking and lots of moving around, and then my eyes open, I see a bright light over my head and everyone is wearing hospital type masks. Then I hear more talking about my legs and everything goes black again.

Who knows how much time goes by and my eyes open and no one is around as I try to move but can't and I have some kind of tube in my mouth and I hear all kinds of beeping electronic sounds and see all kinds of machines with wires going to the bed or to me.

I try to focus and notice only one of my eyes is open and the other is still closed. I must have a bandage or something on my head this looks like a hospital room or something. I cannot move at all, not my legs, arms not even my head only my eyes or eye is looking around the room.

“Doctor, doctor he is awake call his family it is a miracle.” I hear, and then the nurse comes closer. “Can you hear me? I guess you cannot talk anymore, and you have that tube in your throat so I am sure that is uncomfortable too. Blink your eye once for yes if you can hear me.”

I blink my eye once and I see the pretty nurse smiling. “Oh that’s good you can hear me no one knew if your hearing would still work. Your file says you just turned 18 so I can tell you what happen to you, because you are not a child, you are an adult now. Do you want me to tell you what happen to you? One blink for YES and two blinks for NO.” I blink one time because hell yes I want to know why I am laying in a hospital bed.

“Okay here is the doctor I better let him tell you okay Kelly?” I hear her and I blink one time again. “Doctor I have been talking to him and I have worked out a way to communicate with him since he can't talk anymore. He blinks one time for yes and two times for no.”

I notice the doctor looks pretty also, but she is really old maybe 35. “Thank you nurse now can you give us a few minutes alone and tell me when his family arrives.

“Okay young man do you want me to tell you what happen to you and the shape you are now in?” I blink one time meaning yes. “Okay that means yes right young man?” I blink once again. “Now you have a choice, do you want to wait until your mother is here it is your choice?” I blink two times for no. “Okay than I will start. I know this is going to be hard for you to hear but the good thing is you are alive okay?” I blink once for yes.

The doctor pulls a stool closer to me and sits down. “Okay I guess I will start at the beginning. You I am sure have guessed have been in a horrible motorcycle accident. I would say the only reason you are alive is that you were wearing your helmet. Do you understand?” I blink once for yes. “Good um well your condition is stable but your body has sustained a lot of damage and a lot of it can't be fixed I am sorry to say.”

Like I said you were in a terrible motorcycle accident when a car was speeding went through the stop sign and ran right into the side of your motorcycle hitting your left leg and the total left side of the motorcycle. You were hit so hard you and the motorcycle were pushed into the other lane where another car hit the right side of your motorcycle crushing now your right leg also. Do you understand young man so far?” I blink once for yes.

“Good do you want me to continue?” I blink once for yes. Oh my god both my legs have been crushed I wonder what that means how long they will take to heal. “Okay I will continue. Both your legs have been crushed past the point of being fixed, I am sorry to say. Therefore, you will never walk on your old legs and I am sorry to say that the damage was so severe that there are not enough of healthy legs left to attach a prosthetics limbs so both your damaged legs had to be removed. I am so sorry.”

I start to cry feeling tears going down my face. I am so sorry but your right arm was also crushed beyond repair but you still have one arm and we are hoping once the broken bones are healed you may be able to use it again.” I am still crying and listening. “Do you want me to continue?” I blink once for yes with tears still going down my face but for some reason my face isn't crying, or moving.

“Seeing you cry is totally understandable but looks like none of your facial muscles are working because your face isn't crying, but your one good eye is tearing so that is also not good.” I still have tears soaking my face I wish I could talk so bad so I can ask questions. “Okay back to the things that can't be replaced. Do you have a girlfriend at all?”

I blink twice for no. “Well in this case that is a good thing when both your legs were crushed and couldn’t be repaired. I am sorry to say you scrotum and penis were also damaged beyond repair and were also removed with your arm and both your legs. I am so sorry.” Oh, my god I have one eye both my legs are gone and I don’t have any boy parts between my legs anymore I just want to die. Please god just take me away from all this I cannot live like this it is not living. I cry with no sound just with my one eye tearing and I look back and my mom is touching my face.

“I am so sorry son this happen to you but thank god you were able to survive. The doctors said nine out of ten people would never been able to survive your accident.”

The doctor touches my mom’s shoulder looks as if even the doctor was crying. Some tall lady wearing a business suit walks in. “I am sorry to interrupt both of you. I am so sorry to hear about your unfortunate motorcycle accident Kelly those damn motorcycle’s kill so many young people today.” My mom and I both watch the lady as my mom wipes her tears from her own eyes. “Oh how rude, by the way my name is Dr. Beth Cole.”

“Again I am sorry to interrupt but time is short and since we have now less than 24 hours to make a choice. I am here to tell you we have discovered a process call PHYx… well it has 32 letters and no one can pronounce the name but in simple terms we can blue tooth your brain with all your memories and feeling in your life and blue tooth transfer to another body.”

My mom’s eyes light up. “You mean you can transfer everything in his brain into the brain of another body?”

“Yes I am so very happy to say. See my little brother was also in a terrible motorcycle accident and almost the same damage as you Kelly have had but he never recovered he went into deep depression and ended up opening the door with his good arm and opened the door in the car and fell out and he killed himself. I swore I would find a cure or someway to bring these young people hope and this is it.”

Mommy is smiling so hard I see her crying aloud now with happiness that I won't be stuck like this forever. “That is great we will do whatever you want I will sell our home and live in a smaller place we don’t have much since Kelly's dad left us but we will give you anything to cure Kelly.” I feel so stupid all the bad things I have said and done to my mom. I am laying here in a hospital bed with both my legs removed with one of my arms, one of my eyes, and who knows what would happen if I had to live like this.

“We are getting ahead of ourselves Mrs. Parker; you see we need a body that is compatible to Kelly. The last few times we did this transfer, we just had a healthy body, or at least a more healthy body than the one crushed in an accident. Remember we only have 24-hours since the accident to make the transfer and then it is finial. One person said I don’t care give me any body than when you find a better one you can transfer me into the better one.”

My mom is listening and I don’t think I am even breathing I am so excited as I listen also. “You see in the past there was no choice for the patient we just got permission from the family and did the transfer and anything was better than almost dead. Do you understand Mrs. Parker and you also Kelly?”

“Oh yes I understand and Kelly did you hear everything the doctor said?” I hear my mom, and doctor saying. I blink my eyes once meaning yes. “So what do we do now doctor? I mean do you have to wait until I sell the house or do I just sign it over to you and you sell it for whatever you can get?”

The doctor smiles at mommy than at me. “Mrs. Parker this is a dream of mine to cure children or people that have been in accidents and change their lives for the better. The thought of no choice for the rest of their lives to be in a wheel chair is especially sad. Pour Kelly is someone so young and if I let him live like this with no legs, only one arm that may or may not work and only one working eye is un-thinkable. The surgery or transfer would be well in the millions of dollars Mrs. Parker but I am offering this to Kelly free of cost.” My mom bust down and almost faints and starts crying tears of joy.

“Oh thank you, thank you doctor. I don’t know what else to say.” I watch mommy hugging the doctor and both of them are crying tears of joy.

The doctor gets a stern look on her face, I feel a little worried seeing that look. “Okay then the thing is Mrs. Parker, Kelly is extra special because there was a fatal accident this morning and instead of Kelly getting whoever’s body is donated to us we have a choice that Kelly can pick from.”

“Okay the choice has to be made fast. The first choice is an African American man of 60 years-old who is in relatively good shape for being 60. The second choice is a young 30-year-old man that was also in a motorcycle accident and has both his legs but nothing works from his belly button down not sure if that means he has bladder issues or we do know that his male parts don’t work. His body is in much better shape than Kelly's.” The doctor stops talking when her cell phone starts ringing. “Excuse me I need to take this call you two think about Kelly’s choice but he is an adult so in the end it will be Kelly’s choice. Now excuse me I am going to take this in the other room.”

Mom turns and looks me in the eyes. “Um well Kelly…umm the choices are kind of big differences. One is for you to live as a black 60 year-old man, I mean African American. Which I understand is about as different as it can be than your former body as an 18-year-old boy/man and white. You at least have a choice and won't just wake up in some other person’s body and freak out hehehe.” Mommy giggles trying to make little humor.

“The other choice is of course a handicapped man with no use of his legs, or anything below, but he has two arms and two eyes so that is better than how you are now.” Sounds like my mom is trying to convince herself more than me, and I am the one that has to make the choice. I wish I just woke up in another body or with these choices, I wish I never woke up thinking to myself.

I still cannot believe how selfish I was and how mean I was to all three of my little sisters and especially mean to my mom that is so wrong I deserve this. I feel more tears going down my face thinking about how mean I was before the accident. Oh, lord forgive me and give me another chance I am so sorry I was a bad boy with my family. I will never be a bad boy if you give me another chance in one of these bodies. I pray to myself as my mom wipes the tears off my face.

“Don’t worry my son everything will be okay. My one eye is closed as large tears are dripping out of it but my face feels numb so it cannot cry but my eyes are tearing like a waterfall. Or I should say my one good eye, I cannot believe how I was on the top of the world and the next thing my life is more or less over.

The doctor walks back into my hospital room and she is smiling from ear to ear. “Okay are you both okay.” We hear the doctor staring back and forth between me, and my mom.

“Yes we are we are both very thankful for this new start for my son but the choice is very difficult to say the least. My son has to spend the rest of his life in the body of a black 60 year old male or a 30-year-old man in a wheel chair he will never be able to have a serious relationship or even have sex of any type so that is just one of many things to think about.”

My tears start to pour down my face again hearing my mom. “But my son and I are thankful to at least have this second chance for him Dr. Cole.” I stare at the pretty doctor as she sits on the edge of the bed and reaches out to my mom’s hand.

“I need you both to pay extreme attention to what I say there is a third body that may sound more appealing. The call I just took was from Key West Florida hospital. A young child not sure how old guessing between 10-12-14-16 but I am not sure of hair color or anything. I do know that the child is white and I know nothing else except that the entire family was killed in a car accident, and the child is on life support with less than 15 minutes until the time amount will be exceeded and then you will be back to only the two previous choices.”

My mother smiles at me and I am so happy that I get a second chance, and not as a black elderly man or a handicap man. “Now your choice is yours Kelly and like I said I don’t know very much about this child that you will be taking over their body. The only thing is the 15 minutes that we have left you have to decide right now Kelly if you want this third option. You see they are in Key West Florida and we are here in Huntington Beach in southern California.”

“We will have to hook you up here and transfer everything in your mind to that child, and then your mom and I will fly to Key West and get you. You will be there almost in the flash of an eye but the download will take about 12-hours to complete and we will be able to join you there by the time you awake.”

Mommy’s smile is large from ear to ear and if my face was working, I would be smiling too. “Okay Dr. Cole so we don’t know this child's exact age but we know the child is white and what?”

“Oh I am sorry, yes this child is white and in extremely good body health. There is nothing wrong with the child physically at all. Not knowing the exact age of the child just knowing the age is of a child. So like you were saying earlier about your son not being able to ever have sex, because the other two-body choices sex is not possible. This choice is that Kelly would be a little younger but would be able to have a full sex life once Kelly isn't a child anymore and is of legal consenting age.”

I see mommy look up at the clock on the wall. “Kelly if you want this third choice I am going to ask you one more time because we need to get this starter immediately if it is a yes.” I see mommy looking at me and I look towards the Dr. Cole when she starts talking again.

“Okay Kelly here is your choice yes or no. The same as before one blink for yes and two blinks for no. Do you understand?” I blink one time for yes. “Okay than here is your choice for the last time. Do you want to spend the rest of your life in the body of the child in Key West Florida?” I blink one time for yes. “Okay great that is what I would have chosen also.”

Mom and I watch as she waves toward the door and four people walk in and start to get ready to move my bed and me to the transfer room. “Okay Mrs. Parker we don’t have any time to waste so say good bye to Kelly and his broken body and when you wake Kelly you will be in your new body.”

“Okay son I am so happy you or we get this new chance again. I can't wait to see you awake and back to your normal self just in a healthy body.” Mom kisses me on the tiny bit of skin on my forehead not covered by bandages. “Goodbye son see you there, love you so much Kelly.”

I can't respond obviously and the nurses or medical assistants start to push me out of my room followed by the electrical devices still hooked up to me being pushed along slowly on wheels. I can only see the overhead lights on the ceiling going past as my field of vision is only looking up.”

“Okay Kelly we are here.” We all go into this weird operating room with computers everywhere. “I am giving you this injection to make you sleep so the transfer will go smoothly and you will awake in your new body just a little younger than yours okay?” I blink one time for yes. I watch as she sticks the needle into the hose going into my one good arm then everything goes dark.

Wow this is crazy when I wake up I will be in a new healthy body just a child's body not my 18-year-old body but who cares it will be better than how messed up my body is now and no way that child's body can be worse than my other two choices to change into. I sleep feeling relaxed for the first time since I awoke from my accident seeing how screwed up my body and life is or was.

Yes when I wake, life will be better, I sleep easily. If my face was not 99 % covered in bandages I would be smiling.

*** 12-HOURS LATER ***

My eyes open and the room have blinding bright lights. I cannot focus yet but I see a blur. “Kelly sweetie can you hear me honey?” Oh, that is my mom’s voice. I can then feel her pick my hand up, and her hands are so soft. Oh my god the surgery or the transfer I guess would be a better name since I had no surgery must have worked. I can hear my mom and feel her hand in mine and I can almost make out her form. I blink my eyes and yes, I have two eyes now that is so cool. I open one than close it, than I do the same with the other.

“Mom I can see you this is so great.” I look around the room and it is like all the other hospital rooms in the world but I am happy to say nothing is hooked up to me. “Your hand is so soft mommy.” What I called her mommy that is weird. I mean I was 18-years-old before the transfer.

I look down and see mommy's hand holding mine. I lift up my hand and look at it and then at mommy's hand. My hand and arm is so small now. That is right the doctors said I would be in a younger body like 10-16 or something don’t remember. I stare at my hand and I am thinking I must be pretty young by how small my arm and hand are.

“Looking at my hand and arm mommy I know the doctor said I would be younger but I look pretty young now. Do I look okay mommy?” Man I keep calling her mommy that is so messed up even when I was a small boy I don’t remember ever calling her mommy.

Mommy squeezes my hand and smiles when we make eye contact. “Yes sweetie you look pretty and your hand is so soft too.” What the hell she called me pretty that is not what I meant.

“No I didn’t ask you if I looked pretty; I asked if I look pretty young now. I know the doctor said I was going to be younger like between 10 and 16.”

I feel mommy squeeze my hand again. “I know sweetie, yes you look pretty young, and yes you look pretty.” Mommy says but she is being weird with calling me sweetie like she calls my little sisters, and now she just called me pretty again. What the hell is up with that?

“I think you will enjoy being younger and at least you have your older sisters to help you with whatever you need. I know they are so happy you are still alive after that terrible accident no one thought you would survive. Now you get a second chance at life and even in a younger body.”

I feel something in my eye and I move it out of the way. I feel mommy's other hand go to my face and I see some long blond hair out of the corner of my eye. “Oh I guess this poor guy whose body I am taking over must have had long hair. I want to make sure I get a crew cut like I had before mommy okay?” Damn I called her mommy again; as I roll my eyes how stupid, I must sound.

“Wait a second mommy did you say I have an older sister to help me? So I am not the oldest one anymore, oh man Karen is going to get me back for all the times I made fun of her as my little sister mommy.” Oh, I cannot believe how un-fair life is but if you think about it, I at least am a live and have a new body not all broken up and missing pieces.

Mommy keeps playing with my long hair. “No sweetie you are not the oldest one anymore I am sorry.”

“Oh, man that sucks, well girls probably are not as mean as guys so she probably won't pick on me too much I guess.”

I feel mommy squeeze my hand tightly. “Now I won't have any of the cursing sweetie.” I am in deep thought when mommy continues to talk. “I know it is not going to be easy on you not being the oldest anymore but at least you have your older sisters to help you out when you need it.” Did mommy say older SISTERS I don’t only have one older sister I have two no way I hear her say that.

“Speaking of your older sisters helping you they are with the Dr. Cole right now looking for an outfit at the mall for you since we didn’t bring any clothes with us that would fit you.” I know she said older sisters again; this is going to hurt asking if I have two older sisters because Karen is 14, Amber is 10, and baby Miley is only 5.

Wait a minute so I guess my sisters have already been here. “Mommy so my little sisters I mean my sisters have already been here and are at the mall now?”

“Yes sweetie I wanted to be here when you woke up so you wouldn’t wake up alone in a new body with no one holding your hand like I am doing.” I can feel small tears going down my face as I cry softly hearing how sweet and kind mommy is.

What the hell is happening to me? I am crying I have never cried in my whole life even when I broke my leg playing football I didn’t cry now I am crying. I am using words like sweet and pretty what the hell is wrong with me. I think this doctor screwed up the transfer and I have a lot of stuff in my head from this kid’s body I am in now.

“Yes sweetie your big sisters and I arrived at the hospital with the doctor around four hours ago and I have not left your side since.” I feel myself crying more and I cannot believe how mean and disrespectful I was towards my mommy before the accident.

Oh, shit I am even thinking like a little kid I sound like a sissy or someone gay. I hope this kid wasn’t a sissy or gay boy or anything. I know I have long hair like a sissy so maybe this is making sense, but getting me back to normal all I have to do is get my haircut back in a crew cut style, I will be much more macho.

“Now listen Kellie I talked to the doctor and they are going to let you keep your name even though you don’t exactly match your birth certificate anymore.” I start to relax hearing mommy saying I get to keep my same name I will just have a different birth date I guess.

I start to feel nervous when I look over and see a concerned look on mommy’s face. I watch as she puts both of her hands around one of my hands and softly rubs it. My other hand is twisting my long hair around my finger; I feel so nervous and relax at the same time.

“Now Kellie, your big sisters will be back anytime now and remember you gave the three of them years of bad memories always picking on them and being so mean being the big brother and now that you’re not I really wouldn’t try to mess around with them okay sweetie?”

I look up at mommy. “Yea I get it mommy, umm I know you keep telling me that my older sisters this and my older sister that. My question is mommy, is Karen and Amber now older than me?”

“Yes sweetie Karen is 14, Amber is 10, are both older than you are now. You sweetie are no longer the oldest child in this house hold, and you used to always call Miley your baby sister, well sweetie Miley is no longer the youngest child in the family you are.”

I sit up in bed and my mouth drops open, I don’t know what to say I am in shock. “Speaking of your big sisters they will be here shortly so we need to take you to the bathroom than you can get changed and we can go home.”

“But mommy if Miley was the youngest in the family she is 5-years-old how old am I mommy?” I say with a shaky soft voice.

Mommy pulls the blanket off of me and stands me up on the bed. I am now looking mommy in the eyes. “Well sweetie you will turn four next week.”

“You mean I am almost 4-years-old? Oh god mommy I was 18-years-old this morning.” I start to cry softly knowing that all three of my sisters are now older than me and I am the youngest in the family. “This is so un-fair mommy I didn’t want to be the youngest in our family.”

Mommy looks at me with her eyes starting to get that angry look. “So you rather be a 60 year old black man or a 30-year-old man in a wheel chair that has no feeling below his waist and will never have sexual relations with anyone because he is physically unable too. Or would you rather have been in your old body missing both your legs, one of your arms, also one of your eyes and so many other things that wouldn’t exactly make you a man any more with no more man parts. So this way you get to start life over as a small child and can grow up to be an adult and have a regular sex life since that seems to be so important to you.”

“You should be very thankful sweetie you get another chance after you crewed your life up. Not to mention you are the one that had a choice which body you wanted so here ya go sweetie.”

I look down with small tears falling down my face. “Your right mommy, I am getting a second chance and you’re right also I am the one that had the choice and I choose this. I am sorry for being so un-grateful.” I lean over and hug my mommy. “I’m sorry mommy.”

“It is okay sweetie but we have to get you un-dressed to go use the bathroom because they put a diaper on you so you could use it instead of all the tubes and wires being hooked to you.”

I reach down feeling my bottom through the hospital gown. I look down and see pink little lambs flying all over the hospital gown. “Can you help me off with this hospital gown thing mommy? I guess I am too small to pull it over my head.”

“Is there buttons or something in the back mommy?” I really need to get a grip when I keep calling her mommy instead of mom. I guess I am the youngest now and my big sisters are going to tease me to death, but happy enough at least I am alive and I will be able to grow up to be big and strong someday. It may actually be cool being the younger little brother I will get to see all my big sisters friends and I bet they will be pretty and I can hang out with pretty girl's and get a pretty girlfriend when I grow up and have sex for the first time.

I lift my arms up over my head and I am now standing wearing only the diaper but happy I will get rid of that and my little sisters, I mean my big sisters will never see me wearing a diaper. “Okay sweetie now let me get this diaper un-taped and you can go use the bathroom and remember you are smaller now so don’t fall into the toilet when you sit down to go potty okay sweetie?”

“Mommy I am not a baby even thought I am wearing a diaper. I can go potty by myself and take this diaper off.” I roll my eyes seeing mommy smiling at me I don’t realize I am acting like a little toddler.

I watch as mommy reaches down to my diaper un-does the tape on the one side. “Mommy I can do this I am not a baby you know?”

“Now you listen to me little one. Kellie I am taking your diaper off then I am going to walk you to that bathroom.” Mommy points to the open door in my hospital bedroom. I hear the other tape being un-done as my diaper falls to my ankles. My hands start to move to cover my little boy parts that I bet are tiny now. Mommy smacks my hands away. “I have seen you naked many, many times when you were small like this so I don’t want you covering up again you understand sweetie? Speaking of diapers the doctor said you might not have good bladder control so you will need to be re-potty trained. So be extra careful or you will be spending more time than this in a diaper okay sweetie?”

“Yes mommy” Wow that sucks but I am a big boy so I will not have to wear a diaper hell no. Damn I caller her mommy again to her and I am even thinking in my own head I have regressed so much by calling myself a big boy instead of the 18-year-old man I was this morning.

Before I had a small penis but I bet now it is the size of a baby’s. On the other hand maybe starting out young might be a good thing because before when I was 18-years-old my penis was tiny. All the guys in high school always teased me about having a dick the size of a baby’s, but now when I grow up I could possibly have a big dick, I know it cannot get any smaller. The girl's will want to date me and let me get into their panties. “Hehehe” I giggle aloud to myself. That was weird I never giggled before in my whole life I hope mommy didn’t hear me.

I look up at mommy and she is smiling as she is looking between my legs as she picks me up off the bed and puts me down on the floor next to her. Oh, my god I am totally naked standing next to my mommy. I reach up to take her hand and then we start walking towards the bathroom. Thank god, my sisters cannot see me naked holding mommy's hand like I am a baby or something.

“Mommy I feel silly walking naked holding your hand like I am a toddler.” I look up at mommy smiling down at me as we stop walking just in front of the bathroom door.

I watch as mommy leans down in front of me smiling from ear to ear. “Well sweetie you are no longer an 18-year-old boy/man anymore so get over it. You will be four-years-old next week. So you really are a toddler until your birthday when you turn four or until you start acting more grown up okay sweetie?” I nod my head yes, because I cannot imagine being more embarrassed and I do need to go potty.

“Okay I am going to move the stuff from in-front of the toilet out of the way so you can go potty.” Mommy stands up and leaves me standing naked by myself and I turn towards the wall right in front of me were mommy was standing in front of a floor to ceiling mirror.

I am staring at myself in the mirror and I look so small and tiny now. I am totally naked and oh my god I stare between my legs and I see my penis and balls can get smaller because their gone. All I see is a little vagina between my legs. “Oh my god mommy I am a girl now.” I say so loud I almost screamed.

“Oh did I forget to tell you that sweetie? I thought you would be surprised when I left you naked standing in front of the big mirror hehehe.” Mommy walks back to me standing naked in front of the mirror me staring at my new vagina. “I guess it’s a little too early for you to use the bathroom by yourself sweetie.”

I look down lower and pee is dripping down my legs making a small puddle I am now standing in. I start to cry with big alligator tears running down my face. “Excuse me Ms. Parker. Your other daughters are here and I need you to sign some paperwork than little Kellie can go home. I stand there in shock not speaking just staring between my legs at my reflection ignoring that the nurse came in and I am still naked.

“Oh okay nurse.” I don’t see them but I hear mommy. “Okay girls your little sister had an accident so can you get HER dressed then we can take HER home?”

I keep staring in the mirror ignoring everything. “Sure mom we can get HER dressed then we will be ready to go.” I turn seeing mommy walking out of the door with the nurse. I am then startled seeing all three of my sisters staring at me naked and all of them staring between my legs. “See I told you girl's we have a new little sister now and her name is Kellie, spelled with an IE at the end like a girl’s name.” Karen says then kneels down in front of me and stares right into my little vagina, yup little girl or baby girl since looks like your standing in pee.”

“Okay who ever had the diaper bag put it on the bed and get out the diaper wipes.” I feel Karen picking me up as I see both Amber and Miley staring between my legs as Karen lays me down on the bed. I think if they smiled anymore, their faces would explode. “Thank you Amber for the wipes SHE wet herself good.

I feel the cold baby wipes going all over between my legs. “Miley since you were a good girl while we were shopping you can pick one of those outfits we bought from the mall for little Kellie.”

“Yes thank you sis, I know just the one for HER my big x-brother hehehe, and now my little sister.” I hear Miley and I close my eyes crying softly.

Life is so un-fair one minute I, was happy thinking about meeting my older sisters girlfriends and maybe someday getting in their panties, now I will be getting into my own panties. I continue to cry with both my hands over my face as I lay on my back feeling Karen cleaning me up.

“Okay lift your little bottom Kellie.” I hear her and I do as I am told I just want some clothes on I can't believe I am laying on my back totally naked and all my sisters see my new vagina. I just cry not knowing what to do. “Good girl Kellie.”

I feel something between my legs and I open my eyes and see it is another diaper. “Hey I am not a baby ya know.”

“Looks like to me you just peed all of yourself, and that rates you as a baby Kellie. So just relax little sister hehehe.” I hear Karen saying and giggling. “Yes I think I can get used to this being the oldest in the family and now a family with just girls in it hehehe.”

I lay on my back feeling just beaten down depressed knowing I am being diapered by my sister as the my other sisters are watch along giggling at me. I just cry.

“Don’t worry Kellie I used to be the baby in the family, and I hated when everyone seen my diaper. Karen put this over HER diaper so no one sees HER pretty diaper.” Miley's says to me. I ignore Miley as I keep my hands over my eyes crying.

I feel the diaper being secured on me than I feel my legs going through some shorts but my legs go through them slowly like they have elastic around the openings. Oh, god this is so un-fair as I just cry on my back. “I’m going to put her new socks and shoes on okay Karen?” I hear Amber saying. I don’t hear Karen responding but who cares I do feel socks and then shoes going on both my feet.

“I am going to have to do something with your messy hair Kellie.” I just ignore everyone as I cry into my hands. I feel Karen sitting me up, as I still cry. “Okay lift your arms up little Kellie and you will be almost done.” I lift my arms up over my head with my eyes closed still crying, I feel a shirt being pulled over my head and my arms are pushed through some tight sleeves feels like elastic like my new shorts or something but who cares. The moment my hands are through the shirt, they go back to my face as I cry.

I feel a brush going through my hair and feels like all three of them are brushing my hair at once, which cannot be right, but I feel hair on my left side being pulled and brushed and the same on the right side and someone in front. Who cares I just cry wishing I wasn’t in the hospital. “Okay we are all done sweetie.” I hear Karen saying as she picks me up and puts me back on the floor where I was in front of the tall mirror.

“Oh don’t you look just perfect Kellie.” I hear mommy's voice and I move my hands out of my face and see mommy walk into my hospital room and then I see my reflection in the mirror.

I stare into the mirror and my eyes are beat red from crying but I see I am not wearing shorts at all. I am wearing a little pink dress with puffy sleeves and big white dots the size of a baseball all over the dress. I feel the dress and I see I am wearing pink and white plastic panties going over my diaper. I look down and cry harder seeing the pink lace socks that are cuffed barely covering my ankles with matching pink Mary Jane shoes. I look back up and notice my hair is in pigtails and my bangs are short right above my eyebrows.

“Oh my god I am wearing a dress, and it barely covers my panties, I mean my diaper, I mean barely covers me.” I look around and see mommy and all three of my sisters all wearing shorts, I am the only one wearing a dress. “Mommy why can't I wear shorts or pants like you and my sisters?”

Mommy leans down to me. “Come here sweetie.” I walk over to mommy feeling the back of the dress moving and touching the back of my legs as it sways. “See Kellie I talked it over with your big sisters and we all agreed. We wanted to show you who wears the pants in this family, and it is not you anymore. You wore pants and shorts for 18 years, now you will only wear pretty dresses and skirts from now on hehehe.” I hear mommy say and then all three of my big sisters giggling.

“Opps I guess it was a smart thing putting her back in diapers.” I look up at my reflection in the mirror and I am squatted down wearing the pretty dress going potty into my diaper. I see my mommy and my three big sisters giggling in the background. “We will have to pick up more diapers on our way home, okay girls take your baby sisters hand and let's leave.

I stand there staring into the large mirror, and see Miley take one of my hands and Amber takes the other as I am still squatted down going potty.

“We can change her after she finishes going potty in her diaper.” We start walking and I am crying softly until I feel pressure and I start pooping into my diaper as I start to cry louder as we leave the hospital. “Remember Kellie it was your choice to be changed into this little girl's body hehehe.” Mommy says.

“Yea pay backs are the best baby sister hope you like wearing pretty dresses with plastic panties and diaper hehehe.” I hear Karen saying, but all three my sisters are giggling as I fill my diaper while I cry.

THE END

I hope you have enjoyed my story. Please leave a comment here on this web site and send me an email or on yahoo messenger and let me know your thoughts.

It really helps when I get feedback from my stories.

Thanks again,

Hugs,
Princess Pantyboy

Email: [email protected]
Yahoo Instant Messenger: Princess Pantyboy

up
78 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I can see trouble down the road.

So Kelly was a jerk and deserved some punishment. But I'm afraid his sisters are gong to go too far, and Kellie will grow up to be a drug-using, liquor swilling slut, who will "bring home" the kind of boy she used to be. Then one night, she may kill her entire family. Don't mean to be pessimistic, just how I am reading the ending.

Styx

Trouble yes

But it my be when Kelly is like thirteen and has a baby or ends up being a teen baby.

Wolf_0.jpg

Princess Pantyboy's stories...

Are good..some are better, but shouldn't the doctor know if the kid was a boy or a girl...and didn't have the age, either...

The mom should sue the doctor for misrepresentation of the Key West child...

Of course, it wouldn't be a story if it was a boy, thou... :-)

TGSine --958