The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 67)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

67 the new Princess and Katelynn Decision

I was waiting at the spaceport for Marley Rose she was arriving from Amazonia Earth she will become my sister and she will have her Coronation tomorrow I have my tour of the Military Barracks here we have see if she want come with me Isabella and Savannah are having some time by themselves on our resort on Amazonia Home here mom said once Marley Arrives I am take her to the Girls education school and get her registered as the school girl here I am looking for ward to have her as my new baby sister she told me once I was her sister but she has only been supreme Commander Katelynn daughter My wife Hailee baby sister the shuttle landed at the spaceport the head Royal Guard came off and said your highness she is in the shuttle then Marley walked out she said to me “hello your highness”.

I said to her” call me Alexis please Marley”. she said tome “ ok Alexis”. I said to her “ “mom said I will be taking by you by your new school your new name is Alyssa”. now She said o me “why Alexis?”. I said to her “you will be her royal highness princess Alyssa Leah Jamison”. she said tome “ yes big sister I love my new name I will be the youngest”. I said to her “ yes It will go Hailee and I and then Jade and Chantelle then Isabella and Savannah and then you Alyssa”. she said to me “cool I am no long a fucking twin”, I giggled and said to her 'I like your style Alyssa ”. she said to me “thank you big Sis”.

We arrived at Alyssa new school was waking with her into the school we saw girls looking at us being part of the royal family every female see us they get excited seeing a member of the royal family we walked into the Principal office and saw her secretary it was an ugly male he said to me “may I help you Mistress”. I said to it “yes I am her to register My sister here”. he said to me “sure mistress”. I will see if my Mistress is ready to see you”. I said” good” he said to me “ can I ask your names please mistress”. I said to it “ yes it Princess Alexis and her sister Princess Alyssa”. he said to me “ sorry your highness I will go and tell my mistress you are here”. I said to me “ thank you slave”. he left and went to see his Mistress while waiting Alyssa said to me “ Alexis his attitude changed when you said who us were”.

I said to her “I know Alyssa”. then she said to me “Maybe he need a attitude adjustment”. I said to her “good idea little sis”. he came back and he said to us “ my mistress will be with you in 5 mins”. I said to him “do you have children slave”. he said to me “ yes mistress I have 2 sons”. I said to him “and where are they slave”. he said to me “ living at my mistress home”. (with a scared look on his face) I said to him “how old are they slave”. he said to me “9 and 12 mistress”. I said to him “ ok”. then the principal came out and Alyssa whisper to me she says to me “that is really a male acting as woman”. I whispered back to her “ thank you” I ordered my guards and said to both of them “your under arrest both of you for holding youth who should be upgraded by now and you for impersonating a woman”. .

My guards came in and arrested them both then the vice principal came in and said to me “your highness what is going on”. I said to her “ they have been arrested for holding youth and your Name please”. she said to me “Vice Principal Sandy your highness”. I said to her “good”,. I looked at Alyssa she looked at me and nodded I said to her “ you are now the new Principal of the school”. she said to me “thank you your Highness and who is this beautiful Girl”. I said to me “I like to introduce her royal highness Princess Alyssa Leah Jamison she will be going to this school”. she said to me “good I will register her today and when will she be starting school your highness”.

I said to her “ today is Thursday and her coronation is tomorrow I think Monday will do”. Sandy said to her “ Princess Alyssa do you need anything special”. Alyssa said to her “ no I want be treated as a normal girl at school even though I am a royal”. Sandy said to her “ ok then I said there will be 4 royal guards here with her all the time they will not stay close but will keep a eye on her she said ok then she look at Alyssa and said welcome to Amazonia prime Elementary school for girls your highness”. Alyssa said to her “ thank you Principal Sandy”. the guards took away the prisoners and I said to her “you will need a new secretary”. she said to me “ I will get mine and I will promote the head teacher to my old Job”. I said to her “good”. she said to me “thank you your highness”. as we were leaving the school all the girls were looking as the old principal is taking out in chains as well as her slave.

The police raided their house and got the boys out there they will be upgraded to girls and one of them will attend the school their father was working at and the other will go to Junior high as we were driving back Alyssa said to me “we should convert the slave and re-educate the male acting as a women to be the slave of the new females”. I said to her “very good Idea we can make the male a teacher at the school”. Alyssa said to me “ cool she will be ready hopefully for Monday”. I though to my self no wonder mom wants her as her daughter she will make good Amazon Princess as we arrived the police had the boys they were dressed in the dresses and so then the male was brought out of the guards prison truck I said to Guards “ take him and his boys to the transformation room and the cure room for the boys”. the the male acting as a woman came down it said to me “are you going make me a female like you”, I said to it “no your going to re-education room and you will be there slave take it away for re-education”. the guard said to me “yes your highness they were taken away I took Alyssa to see mom she was a bit scared”. I said to her “ everything going to be ok Alyssa”.

Alyssa and I walked into the throne room and mom and Isabella was there and at the same time Savannah walked in and sat next her fiancée Isabella my sister mom said to me “ Alexis your back”. I said to her “ yes mom and here is Alyssa”. mom said to her “come here my daughter I want have look at you”. so Alyssa came running to mom and she said to her “ Mommy”. they cuddle and mom said to her “ you will a princess tomorrow officially”. Alyssa said to her “ thank you mommy”. then Isabella came down and cuddle her and said to her “welcome to our family Little sister”. Alyssa said to her “ thank you Isabella”. and the she saw Savannah and walked up and cuddle her and Said to her “ I am glad I am your sister again and kissed her on the cheek”. Mom looked at her said to me “she has a power that even if we brainwash a male of female she remembers everything about them”. I said to mom “ the royal needle wont change her memory mom”. She said to me “ I don't know Alexis all we can do is try it on her”.

The night fall Alyssa was very un sure about her room it had it own bathroom and playroom she said to me” where are you going Alexis”. I said to her “I have to tour the military base for mom”. she said to me “can I come or not”. I said to her “I will ask mom ok”. she said to me “ cool I hope mommy lets me”. I went and saw mom I asked her “ Alyssa has asked if she can come”. mom said to me “ok she can come I want her to use her power on them anyway”. I said to her “why mom”. she said to me “ cause we have believe that there are men hiding in there”.

I said to her “ok mom”. and Alyssa and I left we arrived at the base and saw head commander Darcy there I said to her “hello commander”. she said to me “ hello your highness”. I said to me “this is my baby sister princess Alyssa” she said to her “nice meet you your highness”. Alyssa said to me “ same here commander”. we began our tour I saw drill sergeant Keira making her troops marched them past us saluting once went past we inspected the troops Alyssa saw one female she was from Germany Alyssa spoke in German to her she then said to me in Spanish they are holding to males at their house in Germany at Munich there is 4 males and 2 above 13yrs and 2 under 13yra old so I said to the MP Base guards to arrest her and have put in stockade until we find the boys Alyssa said to me “ why don't we re-gender reverse her and make her A slave”. I said to her “ good thinking Little sis”.

after that the base tour was boring after that I saw my sister Jade and Chantelle is packing the guard said to me “your highness your sisters are here to see you “.Alyssa met Jade and Chantelle Jade said to Alyssa “we will be there at you coronation and then we are leaving for Amazonia Earth for our military deployment”. Alyssa said to her “ where are you going Jade”. she said to me “ we are going to Paris France for 6 months deployment”. I said to her “ that will be fun the city of love as used to be called”. so Alyssa and I left the Military base we headed back to the Palace and mom said to me “ when we got there is there any changes you can recommend for there”. I said to her “ sack Keira make her a Major colonel on Amazonia Earth and and we will get a new training sergeant”. Mom said to her “ a good idea”. I was tired I saw my wife Hailee she had been at princess school she saw Alyssa and said to her “Hello Alyssa”. she said to her “ Myra/Hailee”. she said to her “ I am Hailee now not Myra”. she said to her “ I know that and went to her room and bed”. the Morning we were all in the royal gowns and we watched Alyssa become officially her royal Highness princess Alyssa Leah Jamison she was given the royal needle and was a bit different Girl like us now very dominating she knew she was born a female and she is a royal princess she has 3 sisters and 3 sisters in law she knows Savannah is her sister and always has been her mommy is Empress Catherine ruler of Amazonian Empire .

(Katelynn point of View)

Washington was boring now we had capture the males I watch the coronation of princess Alyssa she will make a great princess a I decide to Adopt Jodie older brother Grant he was brought in yesterday after I lost Marley to the empress I decide after the call I would not do my interrogations on the slave so I went to see him today he was in the integration room I walked in he said to me “hello Amazon”. I said hello back I said to me “your name slave”. he said to me “Andrew Amazon” I said to him “you will call me Mistress slave”. he said to me “why Amazon”. I said to him “ you see you are hooked up to a machine it is wired to you it new to us and it connected to your penis if you lie to me it will send electric shocks to your penis and hurt you badly and also I have your family here”. he said to me “who?”. I said to him “your 2 sons and your daughter Sophie will come in here”. Sophie walked in her leather amazon uniform she said to me” you called me supreme commander”. I said to her “ yes corporal I want you help with interrogation of this slave” she said to me “ yes supreme commander”.

He look her and said to her “Sophie it is dad”. she said to him “I have no father slave I am the daughter of my mom Governor Emily of America and my mother Lily”. he said to her “ But baby girl”. she said to him”I am not you daughter slave you will came me Mistress Jodie your just a pathetic male”. he was defeated he said to me “ Mistress where is my other son Kevin”. I said to him “ she is alright she is with her new Amazon family corporal where did Kerry go”. she said to me “Commander she went to nice woman who will look after her”. I said to her “good she will get good Girls amazon education too”.

he said to me “ my son Grant mistress”. I said to him “ he was capture yesterday he is in cell in the transformation area”. He said to me “ok Mistress I will answer any of your questions”. I said to him “good Mistress Sophie will be doing that she know how to work the Machine”. I said to her “ set penis electrification at 70% and increase every time he answers a wrong question”. she said to me “ yes supreme Commander”. she asked her question “ where you a Member of the resistance here?”. He said to her “no I was a foot solider”. the machine electrocuted him he screamed she said it again he said to her “yes Mistress I am”. she said to him “good answer them correctly slave and you will not get electrocuted”. she asked him “ do you know resistance leader Bernie?'. he said to her “ yes mistress”. he didn't get any pain she asked him “ do you know where he has gone?'.

He said to her “ no Mistress he told me how to run the resistance but the he left”. the machine gave him no pain so I left to go to transformation room I saw Grant in his cell I said to him “ Hello Grant”. he said to him “ how are you mistress”. I said to me “I am good”. he said to me “ Mistress what is that screaming”. I said to him “a slave being interrogated by one of my corporals”. he said to me “can I ask who?”. I said to him “ yes your father”. he said to me “ he has not been much of a father to us children”. I said to him “ really”. he said to me “yes he use to sexual abuse Sophie and Make Kevin do awful things and he belted me up cause I was not good as him and Bernie wanted”. I said to him “ I can offer you a better life Grant he said to me “how mistress I am a male we are the defeated gender”. I said to him “ I know but I can make you a woman and a lieutenant colonel and my daughter”. he said to me “ can I think about”. I said to him “ sure or you will be come a slave to here”. he said to me “can you give me 12 hours”. I said to him “ok I will be back in 12 hours” .

up
35 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos