The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 70)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

70 Sapphire The Amazon Warrior

Mom and I followed the slaves and I told the guards they need to be separated she said to me “ yes Lieutenant Colonel”. I said to her “I want the scanned for bugs and drugs”. she said to me “yes Lieutenant Colonel”. I walked behind them I was thinking of school and stuff my old friends Lisa And Carla they offered me the chance to become a girl I might be living with my mom I not disappointed now I am now a woman I am so happy now mom treats me so good I know I am a female supremacist and I am now starting to enjoy femininity I have got use to my hips swaying and my boobs bouncing on my chest I am use to having child bearing hips now I have a vagina now I love being a female now my mistake was not accepting at middle school at the time”.

The slaves were put in the cells stripped and put in orange dresses I walked in to the first cell I saw it was Gary he was in his dress pacing up and down he saw me walk in I said to him “ sit down on the chair”. male walked over and kicked the chair I said to him “ pick it up or I will force you to do it and sit”. he walked over to the wall and stood there I walked up and grabbed his shoulder and forced him to move the chair and made him pick and I said to him “sit now I will fucking hit you harder”. he said to me “ fuck off bitch you women think you are so good”.

I walked up to him and hit him hard he flew across the cell then I went over and picked him up when I was with them at school I was scared of him that he would belt me up instead I hang around him for so I would get protection with them I put him back on the chair I said to him “now smart arse are we going have a conversation of will I continue belting you up remember we are the stronger gender now”. he said to me “ ok bitch I will talk”. I said to him “ you were taught at middle school to call all females Mistress”. he said to me “ I will not call you mistress”. I clicked my fingers and slave brought in a machine he said tome “ what is that?'. I said to him “it a truth machine”. I order the guard to attach to him and to genitalia area he said to me “ why is connected to my cock”. I said to him “you will soon be asked questions and will tell the truth and if you don't electric shock will go up to your genitalia it will start at 30% power if you don't answer it will increase it concludes calling me Mistress do you understand”.

He said to me “yes”. he got shocked I said to him “ I told you now at 35% “. he said to me “yes mistress”. it didn't shock him I said to him “now you name slave”. he said to me “Gary mistress”. I said to him “ good your age?”. he said to me “ I am 18yrs old mistress”. I said to him “good you were caught in outer area of Washington DC”. he said to me “yes Mistress we escaped your attack on the pentagon and we left Kane Kyle and I headed one way and another Grant went the other way mistress”. I said to him “he male Grant who was he to you”. He said to me “ a shit kicker Mistress at school he was a fucking sissy he had other friends name Lyle and Carl we told the cheerleaders that his friends were causing problems at school so they turned them in to a female when Kane decide we were leaving and Grant said he was going to stay here we though he would have become A girl or a fucking slave but we saw him a few time later with the resistance mistress “.

I said to me “why did you ever tell him the truth about his friends”. he said to me “no fucking way Mistress it was his fathers idea he thought he would man up and become a real man”. I said to him “a real man you males destroyed this world so many times I think what we did to you by invading was good your masculinity will always control your destiny”. he said to me “mistress you treat men like property we are human like you all we want is our rights back and to be treated equal again”. I said to him “you will never be equal to women we are the rulers now”. he said to me “ yes mistress”. I said to him ”your friend Grant was captured by us”. he said to me “ where is at the processing area”. I said to him “remember when I said you were lucky since school”. he said to me “ yes mistress and Kane said how did we know you mistress”. I said to him “yes you do know me why did you like beating me up at school”.

he said to me “Grant Mistress”. I said to him “ not any more I am mistress Sapphire now”. he said to me “why become a woman Mistress”. I said to him “come on Gary you wanted me to be a girl after Lisa and Carla were converted you told me just before”. he said to me “that was your fathers idea Grant”. he got shocked machine went up to 40% power I said to him “my father is dead”. he said to me “ how Mistress?'. I said to him “I killed him he is just a pathetic male like you” .

For the next 2hrs Gary told me where every safe house was and where the next cell was getting set up in Sydney Australia I told my mom and then I came in said to him “ I have decide you punishment”. he said to me “what mistress”. I said to him “ we have decided to send you to Amazonia Terra prison Planet for 5yrs prison”. he said to me “ if I am good Mistress”. I said to him “the commandant of the planet will decide your fate you loose your name you are Now slave 65487now do you understand me”. he said to me “yes mistress I am slave 65487 now”. I said to him “ good”. he was unhooked from the Machine and moved to the prison transport area in slave chains I was a bit sad he was my friend since Junior school but I am a amazon woman he is just a pathetic male fuck I hate them males thought there laws were the way to go.

I understand now why now men are just savages they love raping us and their laws never took us serious being a female has changed my reflection on woman now I love my love so much I decided to have a break Kane was next he used to be the biggest male chauvinist pig I never knew now but as a boy I loved the way he acted I went up to see Mom I said to me “ we need to warn governor Kailee”. mom said to me “” I need to still go to Tonga Prison and Slave re-education camp you can head down I have some news for you I said what Major Colonel Amelia has been demoted to Major you are now Major Colonel”. I said to her “why?”. mom said to me “she wants to run the Special forces instead so you are second in command to me now”. I said to her “thank you mom”. mom said to me “congratulations Sapphire”.

I returned to the interrogation area I walked in to Kane cell he was a muscular man he saw me and said to me “ hello bitch”. I said to him “ you the same arse hole as you were at school you treated your friends like shit and made people think your the best boy around”. he said to me “who the fuck are you?'. I said to him “I am Mistress Sapphire slave”. he said to me “your not my mistress I am independent man”. I giggled and said to him “ your just a pathetic male and a piece of shit”. he lunged at me I hit him hard he flew across the room he fell hard he got up and I hit him again with my boot when he got up he was bleeding I said to him “you shouldn't hit a woman but if you want continue you male piece of shit”. he saw he was cut above the head from my boot he said to me “no Mistress Sapphire”. I said to him “good sit down”. he did he said to me “ you want information Mistress”. I said to him “no slave 65487 has given me enough information”. he said to me “ yes Mistress who is slave 65487”. I said to him “your friend Gary he told me about your school thing to a certain boy and way his father was trying get him to be a girl”.

He said to me “yes mistress Grant was his name but he seem to be very good assistant to the resistance toward the of our capture”. I said to him “he was captured too”. he said to me “ I knew his father and sister and little brother was mistress”. I said to me “ they have been upgraded Sophie is a Amazon like me and Kevin has been changed to a girl and live with a new Amazon Family the father was executed”. he looked down and said to me “ he was my mentor Mistress”. I said to him “you know he sexual abuse his daughter”. he said to me “yes mistress he taught me how to be abusive to females I learnt to love it”.

I said to him “ Kane you asked me before if I knew you at school”. he said to me “yes Mistress”. I said to him “I would tell you later”. he said to me “ yes Mistress”. I said to him “I was your friend at school the one you wanted to get changed to a girl and looked up to my father”. he said to me “Grant”. I said to him “ yes but now I am a woman”. he said to me “ why dude?”. I said to him “ I was offered freedom as a woman and power and domination over men I love being a woman”. he said to me “I am sorry you feel that way mistress to part of the invaders of our world”. I got up and said to him “I will be back with your sentence”. he said to me “ yes mistress “.I left his cell.

I saw mom I said to her “ what sentence can I give a male chauvinist pig”. mom said to me “ I have perfect sentence Sapphire”. I said to her “ what mom??”. she said to me “make him a woman”. I giggled and said to her “from a chauvinist to supremacist as female I like it a lot”.

I walked back into his cell he was still sitting on the chair I said to him “ hello Kane”. he said tome “ Mistress Sapphire” I said to him” I have decide your sentence”. he said to me “what prison or slave mistress” I said too him “ no”. he got very frigidity with me he said to me “what then death mistress”. I said too him “no you are going to be converted into a woman the thing you hate the most”. he said to me “ phew I thought death Mistress”. I said to him “your not scared”. he said to me “no I have always wanted to be a woman mistress”. I said to me “why?'. he said to me “you have the power the strength and the beauty I am looking forward to being a woman”.

I said to the guards “take him to transformation room 7”. they said to me “yes Major Colonel”. so they took him away to be converted I walked out and saw mom she said to me “that was weird we use a experimental drug on him”. I said to her “what that mom?'. she said to me “ we want see if we can send some males back in age regression we will put in with his Nano-bots and he will become a little girl with no memory of his life”. Amelia daughter needs little sister and she will be friends with your sister Lara and her Ladyship daughter Danielle so it was decide that Kane would be the first to trial the new drug”. I walked down to the transformation room 7 he was in there I walked in with the nurse and the equipment he was scanned and drained after 30 mins he was unhooked and the new drug was mixed in with Nano-bots we inject it into his neck he began to scream and we left him to turn into a 7yr old girl

I walked back to the interrogation room I walked into last cell Lyle was laying on his bed he stood up and said to me “ Good Afternoon Mistress”. I said to him “good Afternoon slave I don't need no information out of you I got it out of the other males I have decided your punishment already”. he said to me “yes mistress”. I said to him “ you will be sent to amazon city and will be re-educated as a slave for my family if you prove your loyalty we might upgrade you to a woman”. he said to me “ yes mistress”. I said to my guards “Guards take this slave to processing area and then have the slave sent to Amazon city to be re-educated and he will become our family new slave”. she said to me “ yes Major colonel”. he said to me” before I am taken Mistress what happen to my friends”. I said to him “ Gary has gone to prison Kane has been executed and Grant is now a Amazon woman”.

he said to me” thank you mistress”. He was taken down to the processing area I returned to mom temporary office I knocked she let me in I said to her “ integrations over all males have been sentenced and the last one is getting processed and sent to Amazon city for re-education to our new family slave”. mom said tome “ good we have not had a slave since henry was upgraded to woman hood”. I said to her “ I have finished my paper work I am waiting for Kane to be finished and we can see how she turned out”. mom said to me “if this drug work out instead of executing trouble slaves we will turn them into little girls”. I said to her “ I cant wait until the male population is at extinction and we live in a galaxy were it a women utopia”. mom said to me “ me too Sapphire”.

I notice the time so I walked down to the transformation room with mom I saw the guard I said to her “is she finished the guard”. said to me “yes Major Colonel”. I walked in to the room sitting in the corner was little 7yr old girl naked and crying I walked up to her and said to her “ hello sweetie”. she came up and cuddled me and said to me “are you my mommy”. I said to her “no sweetie I am mommy boss”. she said to me “ ok your nice anyway I am Cassidy”. I said to her “that good sweetie I am Aunty Sapphire”. she said to me “nice meet you aunty Sapphire”. mom was happy the drug work we took Cassidy out and got her dressed in her little girls uniform I said to her “see this woman there she is going to take you to your mommy before I could completely say to Cassidy Alisha arrived and said to me “ Cassidy I have come to take you home to mom”. she said to her “good”. Alisha looked at me said to me “if that alright by you Major Colonel” I said to her “it ok”.Alisha and Cassidy took next shuttle back to their mom and I are getting ready for Sydney Australia .

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos