The Promotion Chapter 01:Miss Amanda.

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 01: Miss Amanda

It was six years ago and the company took a turn for the worst, an economic drop hit the Company Hard with a slightest chance of getting back on its feet”. “The branch in Yonkers and New Rochelle closed leaving no outside source of money for the main branch to collect, it was an economic Cluster. The Stress was overpowering Mr. Thomas and the Man had died of heart at the age of 61 and left the company and his employee vulnerable like a deer in an open field during hunting season”. After a while the chaos died and luckily the company put itself back together”. We were given a new Head of The Company, Amanda Fairfax or Miss Amanda is she liked to be referred as such. She was what some people refer to as a “Female supremacist” She believed that females where the superior sex and she ever got her got of changing everyone would probably a woman and as feminine and prissy as her”.

Anyways because of her beliefs she gleefully was given to fire all Male employees and replaced them all with girls and of course they were all prissy and feminine as miss Amanda, especially Amelia the new receptionist, she wore mostly vibrant colors and had a very dated 80s hairstyle that really bugged me at the time. I was the only one not fired, Mr. Thomas favored
me as his employee and I was deemed “untouchable” under most circumstances. This of coursed upset Miss Amanda But of course like an
intelligent and deviant woman she was .. She had a Plan to do something about it.

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Let's begin

The chapters so far are very short. Most chapters here are at least 1200 words and this one is around 200. There are grammar errors and sentence issues. You have picked a good place to start writing and many of those here will try to be helpful.

Gwen

Thanks for the advise, some

Thanks for the advise, some of my chapter's vary from short to long witch I find can be a bit hectic to a reader sometimes.