The Amazons : I became a Amazon Cheerleader ( part 3)

Printer-friendly version

I saw my friend Lyle arguing with a cheerleader the Year is 2228.the Earth now ruled by Amazon Women I am 14yr old boy living in the western suburbs of Sydney Australia that argument was going to change my life for ever.

3 My life as a Cheerleader Captain

He said “ I have seen what you girls can do one you become Amazon” I said to him “ like what Jason?”. He said “you can hurt a boy with ease and your strength and your hatred towards boys”.

I said “ it not only boys Jason it your whole gender your pathetic”.he said “ you know when you were a nerd I knew you were scared of me but I wanted to be your friend before you helped us”.

I said “ I was scared of you but when you ask for me to help you and said you would stop the bullying against me I was happy”. He said “ you still remember stuff”.

I said “ I might be a girl now and a cheerleader but I still remember my old life”. He said “ would you ever go back as a boy if the planet was freed of Amazon women”

I said “ no I love being a girl and if we did loose control of the Planet I would head home to Amazonia Prime I am a Amazon Girl “. he looked at me and replied with “ but you were born here” I said “ yea as a pathetic boy I was born the wrong gender but now I am a Amazon girl my home world is not here”.

He said “ that is really confusing you were born here on Earth but now since your a girl you home world is Amazonia Prime” I said “ this world is Part of the Amazon empire your Amazonia Earth boy”.

He said “ is that what you call Earth now” I said “ yes if that what my empress wants this world to be called this and that how we call it”.

I said “ Jason why were you such a bully” he said “ it is our captain Kane mistress” I said “ if I can I'll make you Captain then you would be able stop the bulling” he said “ mistress I am quitting the team” I said “ why?”.

He said “ you see Mistress I hate the way the treat guys like Lyle, Mark and Keith”. I said “you wanted be a nerd/geek” he said “ yes mistress”. I thought I might have new Cheerleader.

I said “ it was nice talking you to you Jason I will see you around some where” he said “ yes mistress and thank you for the offer”. I went over to mum she was getting a salad she said “ you want one too Sabrina” I said yes mum”.

We ate our salads I saw Leah she walked over to where mum and I was seating. she said “ Sabrina you look different as redhead now”. I said “ I like my new Hairstyle beside my hair I got my ears and naval done” she said “ yeah I know I saw Kylie and Casey”.

I said “ you think they are an item?”. She said “ yea they are a item “ I said “ good on them” she said “ yeah BTW Babe I want to talk to you about couple of things”.
I said “ what?” she said “ you know we were friends as that boring gender”.

I said “ yea you were a Jock and I was geek”. She said “ well I don't know to say this but your a fucking hot now as a girl” I said “thank you and your the same you were right about every thing so better as a girl”.

She said “ I know I was transformed the day my family was arrested I was accepted by Hailee as a cheerleader and they knew it was you they wanted as a girl and new Captain”. I said “ you live at home “ she said “ no I live at the barracks until I find a home”.

Mum said “ come and stay with us Leah”.she squealed and said “ thank you so much”. She cuddled mum and then me and Kisses my lips. She said “ sorry babe” I said “ you can do it again of you want?”.

She Kissed me again in my lips and said “ thank you Sabrina “. I looked at he stunned then she said “ you now we are girls we can have a relationship most Amazon girls are Bisexual or lesbian , I know I am a lesbian”.

I was not sure what I was I knew I was not heterosexual because I hate males maybe I am like Leah and be a lesbian like her but remember she was once a jock and I was a nerd/geek but now I was very unsure a lot had changed I was now a girl no longer a Pathetic boy.

I said “ Leah I am very unsure if I am a lesbian I think I am cause I hate boys” Leah said “ I understand Sabrina you are a new girl at the moment I have been a girl a few days it just I like you a lot now as a girl your beautiful but since you had your hair dyed Red you look fucking hot”.

I was happy Leah was hitting on me like this but I am very unsure yet as she said I have only been a girl a few hours I decide after my dinner with Leah and mum I would have look around the shopping centre here for bit longer Mum said she was going home and said that us girls can come home after the shops close if we want

Mum left us I was walking into a shoe shop I need some new running shoes for P.E./ Gym Leah said “ Babe what about these ones”. I looked at them and s] I said “ yeah maybe your right Leah”. She said “ they would look fucking Awesome”

I try them on and saw they are 9 in running shoe was my size. The sale lady was looking after another woman she was in her Amazon leather uniform then we
saw 2 boys walk in and say “ you fucking bitch you turned my baby brother into a girl”.

She worked at the Amazon's Transformation Centre for boys under 6yrs she said “ it is my job” I was watching them and so was Leah. They said we are going to kill you”.

She said “ that is the law your brother is under 6yrs old he will become a girl I am doing my job” the boy said “ you fuck'n invader the planet was better without I whispered to Leah “ I am going to help her if they try anything against her”.

She said “ I'll watch your back babe”. I said “Call the Amazon police here babe “ she said “ok I will for you”. She was shocked that I called her babe I was falling for her slowly I had no idea why maybe it nanotechnology in my brain rewriting me as a female now but my hate for boys is getting stronger.

I walked over to the boys and said “ may you please leave the store it past your your time be out of here”. He said “ fuck off bitch”. the lady said “ he has a weapon on him “ I said “ I know that ma'am”.

He came towards me with is knife I swerved out of his way he looked at me he tried again I swerved him a gain he dropped the knife and started towards me like he was going to punch me . I giggled and said “ you know hitting girl is not nice”.

He still came running at me I grabbed him and threw him on the floor he looked stun I then used my knee and put pressure on him he was trying to get up then his friend try to come for me I saw Leah come and gab him and throw him as well.

The guy said “ your fuck'n strong bitch”. His friend said “ they are fucking amazon Joss”.he said “ no you tell me Doug”. Then I saw the other guy face. I knew it he was the same pathetic male from school he didn't know I was the cheerleader from school and his ex person he bullied.

We waited until the Amazon police arrived the sergeant said “ well done girls you saved one of our scientists for the southern area of Amazonia Earth” I said “ thank you sergeant” she said “ you girls will be rewarded” I said it wont be necessary we are ok just helping our fellow Amazon”.

Sergeant said “ you must be congratulated I said” my girlfriend and I are cheerleaders at our school” she said “good” the boy named Doug said “ you go to Jamison high Mistress?” .I said “ yes I am the cheerleader Captain” he said “ fuck now I am in shit”

Joss said “ your in fucking what?”. He said “ in more fucking shit with the Amazons I have been bulling these nerds at school my footy friends don't except Kane but I since did this I am in shit”.

Sergeant said “ this male already in trouble with you cheer captain”. I said “ yes this male has been in lot of trouble with my cheerleaders he was sentenced to cleaning duties and had his selection automatically a slave”.

Sergeant said “ well he might go slave camp early now after this” I walked over to him and said “ your in serious shit now Doug” he said “ can I get out of mistress” I looked at Leah and Said “ what do you think Babe?”.

Leah said “ we will decide his fate on Monday give him time in the local Goal here and he can come back to school on Monday with our decision” I said “ we will be going your house tomorrow to check it out”

Sergeant said “ he will spend time in the lock up with us and we will met you tomorrow after school for the inspection of the house” I said “ what happens to the other Male he was threatening a woman”

Sergeant said “ he will be re-programmed and become a slave for someone and his new little sister will be his mistress and his mum too”. They took them away ii walked up to woman and said “ are you ok Ma'am?”. She said “ thank you Sabrina they made the right choice making you a girl”.

I looked at her and said “ you knew about me” she said “ yes I am the one who organises the nanotechnology to be delivered for you transformation”.

I said “ wow” she said “ you were the boy known as James you were a geek/nerd and your friends beside the jocks which you help out on a exam were Lyle and Vince”

Leah said “ I forgot about that nerd Vincent” she said “ he was not the ones the the Amazonia Earth education wanted”. Leah said “ I know they wanted Sabrina”.

I forgotten about Vince I knew he was away with his mom and father I knew his father was the computer Annalist for the resistance he will be arrested when he returns from holiday I'll have that Arranged.

Leah and I left the shopping centre Mall and headed back to my place we caught the bus on the bus were a few boys one of them was Kane he saw Leah and I he said “ good evening Mistress”. We looked at him and Leah said “ past your curfew yet male” he said “no mistress I have around 20mins”.

Leah said “ if you are late tonight you will report for cleaning school duties tomorrow” he said “ has Doug been given those duties Mistress” I said “ he has been detained by the Amazon police”. He said “ ok mistress”

I think he knew he was going to have to rush home not to get Cleaning duties tomorrow at school and I am going to sack him as Captain of our school league Team he is going to have a bad day tomorrow if he doesn't make it.

I was told he did not make it by 10pm curfew for males. Leah and I got home and mom said “ girls we have a temporary slave while our main one is at the reprogramming centre” I said “ ok mom where did it come from ?”. she said “ local slave camp”.

When I saw him it was Jason's brother Mathew he said “ welcome mistress Leah and mistress Sabrina” I said “thank you slave” he said “ I will get you something to eat” I said No slave I am ok” he said “ any thing for you mistress”.

Leah and I headed up to our room she said “ he was in in the administration building today when you got back from your PTA”. I said “ yea he must have been re-educated fast on our way of thinking” she said “ yea babe”. I took off my sandals and my skirt , I saw Leah taking off her clothes.

She was topless and said “babe tomorrow we are sacking Kane as the captain of the team and what else are we doing” I said “we have to go to the Hemming and see if the women are Amazons like us”. I was now topless too

it was my first time seeing a girl naked up top beside seeing my naked body when I transformed into a woman or teen girl. She said “ oh so we will be going with police” I said “ yes “ she came up and kissed my lips and was fiddling with my boobs.

She said “ you are fucking hot babe” as she released her lips from mine I said “ kiss me again please” she kissed me again. She giggled and said “ you liked that babe” I said “ yes I did” she said “ your sexuality is coming out” she continued massaging my boobs.

She said “ I think I love you Sabrina I want to be your girlfriend and your lover”. Leah and I sat on my bed she started finger my clit gently she was arousing me I was getting horny she made her way down to my vagina I was so aroused I started to moan she was fingering me so much . She said “ your fucking hot Sabrina be my girlfriend”.

I said “ yes I will be your girlfriend”. I slowly stated finger her clit with my new nails she was enjoying I was arousing her as well she said “ yes babe keep it up” she was still doing me when I said “ fuck I think I am going to cum”.

Leah said “ babe you had your first female orgasm”. I kissed her lips and said “ fuck I love being a female” and I kissed her and said “lick me out now bitch”. Leah licked me out I cum again on her face she said “ be my girlfriend you bitch”. I said “ yes Leah I will be your girlfriend” she kissed me and said “ I am yours forever Sabrina .

She was right I had just had my first orgasm as female sure when I was a the other gender I might have jerk myself off a few time because we were ban from having sex with girls as it is the law now

Leah and I continued having sex for a few hours we lying in bed and Leah said “ baby I want keep Mathew when your mum get her personal slave back”

I said “ I'll ask mum in the morning babe”. She kissed me and said “ I love the way you call me babe now” I said “why not you are my girlfriend”. She said “ yes I am and I love you so much” I said “ I love you Leah”.

We finally went to sleep we had a big day tomorrow as cheerleaders.

Next day Arrived I was laying in bed naked with my girlfriend Leah she was laying her head on my boobs she had her finger in my vagina I was laying there think about how I became a girl . I know the truth now they were after Lyle and Myself , Leah was changed after her family were arrested by the police force here.

My hatred towards men is getting stronger every day now I know why we women hate mankind they cause too many wars , cause sexual abuse , their laws made women feel second class citizens sure they try to improve the laws later in the 21st century but religion seems to get involved with them.

Amazonia Earth was heading for destruction until my people came and invaded this word and peace and prospective to the world sure making men as slaves was not a good decision at first but now it seems to work now with election and so on.

Some say our decision turn boys and men into girls and women was a mistake but for me personally I am glad I am a girl now I have strength , beauty , wisdom and knowledge I know I am female supremacist and I know my girlfriend is I am a Amazon girl.

Leah wakes up and says “ good morning lover”. I said “ good morning babe “ she kissed me and said “ I'll go and have a shower”. I said “ok Babe”. She go up and headed for the shower she wrap her gown around her and started for the shower I got and went had a pee it was weird peeing sitting down .

Leah was showering when I got in and kissed her naked body and my hand made it down to her clit. I started finger her clit very slowly she was enjoying it a lot I kissing her down her back she turned around and I started licking out her clit and then her vagina my new red hair was getting getting wet she said “ I am about to cum Baby”.

After our shower we went back and got dressed in our Amazon cheerleader uniforms I came down stairs with my boots in my hand and Leah followed with he boots in her hand we both had our make up on and I had still my ear studs in my ears Leah had hoop earrings on Mom said “ good morning girls” I said “ good morning mum”. Leah said “ good morning”

mum looked at Leah and said “ Please call me Mum Leah since you are fucking my daughter and she is your girlfriend”. I blushed and she said “ yes mum”.

The slave Mathew brought in our Breakfast and Leah said “ mum what is your plan for this slave when you get your slave back” she said “ I was thinking of keeping it here” I said “ what for mum?”.

Mum said “ I was thinking Sabrina that you and Leah might like it as your slave”. I said “ I was going to ask you that question” mum said “ the governor of Australia has decided we will be moving house soon into a bigger one for you girls and I and our slaves”

I said “ why mum?' it seems you are a hero my daughter she heard about your antics at the shopping centre last night” I said “ I was doing my job helping a fellow Amazon sister”. Mum said “ as your reward we are being moved into new housing close to your school and shops and I am starting my new job at Amazon Intelligence”.

Leah said “ wow mum that bloody good job” she said “ yes I know and also when you go to the hemming house today if it is true you will get the 8yrd old boy there and take him to get the cure and she will become our newest family member”.

I said “ mum I am thinking making another boy a Cheerleader for us”. Leah said “ who babe” I said “ Jason he will make a good cheerleader” she said “ what about the geek Lyle”.

I said “make him a girl soon anyway he will become like lady we saw a scientist”.Mum said “ I think we might have a future supreme commander in you Sabrina”. I said “ it will depend on my exam in yr 11 of school and the Military Service for 3yrs”. Leah said “ I forgot that”

we finished Breakfast and got our Knee high Black leather boots on our feet and headed for school for me my first day a cheerleader Captain and as a girl too. Leah and I arrived at school I saw Kane he saw me . I walked up to him and said “I heard you didn't make your curfew”.

Kane said “ no mistress I was late getting home” I said “ I have notice you have been cleaning the school”. He said yes mistress I was told by mistress Hailee to start doing my punishment” I said “ good you will miss your game this afternoon too” he said “ mistress I am the captain”.

I said “ not any more you have lost the captaincy over continuous bulling of the nerd and other males” Kane said “ I though you Amazon girls don't care about us” I said “ you are the property of Amazons we are concern”. He said “ yes mistress”

I said “one more mistake by you Kane and you will become a slave” he said “yes mistress” he walked off and saw his friends and told them he was ban from today game and he was sacked as captain by the cheerleaders. Jason announced he was quitting the team Nathan was in shock.

I was walking to the cheerleader area when I saw my other cheerleader they saw Leah and I holding hands and giggling together Hailee said “ yea you finally together our captain and Vice”. I said “ thank you Hailee did you give Kane his punishment”.

she said “ yes was that all right “ I said of course we are all cheerleaders”. She said I thought you would be angry”. I said “ why your a girl not a pathetic male like him” she said “ thanks Sabrina”. I said “ you were also our ex captain too Hailee “.

We settle in for the day with our classes for today being Friday it was last day of school for the weekend coming up I was looking forward spending time with girlfriend Leah and preparing have some fun with her. As it came to the Middle of the day school was different for me as a girl I was taught different things now but it was still fun.

I was walking through the school during my lunch break I saw Kane , Nathan Nick and Jason arguing I walked up to them and said “ what is the problem here?”. Kane said “ thanks Jason you brought a Cheerleader here”. Jason said “ good” I said “ what going on here boys?”.

Jason said “ I told them I am quitting the team Mistress but they want me as the new Captain, I want Nick or Nathan as Captain of our Rugby league team ”

I said “ ok for the start Kane your banned from playing League for 5 games and you know reason why and this is your second offence”. He said yes mistress” he gave Jason a stare like I going to belt you. I said “ if Jason wants to quit the team let him” all 3 said “ yes mistress”.

up
46 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos