The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 77)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

77 The new Amazonia Earth Colonel

Lacy and I arrived at the transformation room 5 she was ready and finished she was a beautiful 20yr old amazon female I walked in with she said to us “hello commander and supreme commander”. I said to her “ hello warrior how are feeling?'. she said to me “ I am good supreme commander”. I said to me “ good warrior how do you feel?'. she said to me “I love being a woman and being a amazon”. I said to her “ ok your name warrior?”. she said to me “my name is Nicole supreme commander”. I said to her “ very nice name colonel”. she said to me “ we need to get slave Wyatt back here”. I said to her “ why Nicole?'.

Nicole said to me “ he and his father are going to gives us Amazons very hard time”. I said to me “ really”. she said to me “yes we interrogate him we will be able to find him and finally bring the war and resistance to a end”. I said to her “what memories have you got of your male life”. she said to me “not a lot I remember being 45yr old male but I cant be I am a 20yr old Amazon woman I don't even look like that man I have been freed form my masculinity I have breasts and a vagina I love my body so much and I hate fucking males I wish I could go back and be captured and become a woman I am a female supremacist I want a female utopia world where there is no men”.

We left my fiancée and got Nicole her new uniform she said commander will I be left on my own yet I said to her “ no Nicole you will be with me for a few day as I train you in your new capacity as the colonel of Amazonia Earth she was in her gown Sapphire gave her she said to me “why do I have hang around with you?”. I said to her “ cause after your PTA you need stay with some one for a few days”. she said to me “ok”.

Nicole was given her Amazon Leather uniform she got dressed she walked up in her uniform and said to Lacy “I am so sorry for the way I treated you as that ugly man who gave you hell”. She said to her “ it ok now your free of your Masculinity and you been given life again as 20yr old woman as far as I am concern my dad is dead I would love to be your friend”. she said to me “that would be nice Commander Lacy”. She said to her “yea it would be Nicole”.

( Lacy Point of View)

We walked up to the palace offices we saw Sapphire office and notice she was not there a guard came up and said to me “supreme Commander has gone back to her living quarters she is now on leave from duties you are to complete the colonel training and you can then have your holiday and wedding”. I said to me “ good”. and the guard left Nicole said to me “ your getting Married”. I said to me “yes in front of the empress her self”. she said to me “ so I will be in charge here”. I said to her “no Lady Taylor will be Acting commander while I am away from my job”. we walked up to Lady Taylor office I knocked on the door she said to me “come in”. I said to her “my lady I like you to meet our new convert colonel Nicole”. she walked in and said to her “it nice to meet you you my lady”. she said to me “ this was our first to convert a male to from old age back to nearly a 20yr old”. I said to me “ yes my lady she has not much memories of her former life she know she was a male and we didn't get an further”. Nicole said to me “ My lady I remember being once a leader of the males”. Lady Taylor said to me “ok we need to get their new leader”. Nicole says to me “ we have his son my lady why don't we convert him into a woman and then she can help us hunt him down “.she said to her “ I like your idea but we need to think of other way”. she said to her “ yes my lady”.

Nicole said to her “my Lady if we use to interrogate some slaves from Seattle we could use them to find him and his second in command”. I said to her “Nicole has a good point my lady”. Lady Taylor said to me “ I want you and Nicole off to Seattle again you are to the Capitan in charge of police force up there and and tell you want see certain slaves before they are sent to Tonga slave camps”. I said to her “ yes my lady”. Nicole and I left she said to me “you think we will get any thing out of the slaves”. I said to her “ maybe we need to pick the one out who were under the old leader command”. she said to me “in other words my ex lieutenants in charge of areas”. I said to her “ you are feeling different”. she said to me” yes a lot now I am feeling more of my femininity come into affect and my hatred towards males is getting stronger”.

I said to her “ it the nanotechnology in you your brain and mind a being reprogram to think like a female soon you will love being a woman”. she said to me “I'm still getting use to my hips swaying and my boobs bouncing”. I said to her “ it take a while to get use to your new body now and don't forget your a young woman now you will have a menstrual cycle like any female does”. she said to me “ a period?”. I said to her “ yes you can get pregnant now you are a fully functioning woman”. she said to me “ ok I forgot that part it better than being a male any way “.she looked at me I said to her “Nicole if you saw a male are they your friends or your property”. she said to me “ my property men have no rights we women are the better gender males are pathetic scum”. she looked at me again and I smiled she said to me “ did I say?”. that I said to me “ yes your second in command”. she said to me” yes guys name Robert and Tyson”. I said to me “ they were your closes friends to you?”. she said to me “yes we were buddies after I arrived here on Amazonia Earth”. I said to her “they are what to you now?'”.

she said to me “ fucking pathetic males who need be capture and become our slaves”. I said to her “ are they your buddies now”. she said to me “no they are not mine I am a Amazon woman they are men they are property of Amazonian Empire under our Beloved empress”. she looked at me and continued talking “I know what you mean now I am a woman I love being a woman men are scum we are the dominating gender I would never go back being a male again I am happy as a woman”. and that was the last of Lieutenant commander Bernard of Atlantis forces he was now a she and know as Colonel Nicole of Amazonia Earth military forces a beautiful woman who know loves being one now.

We arrive at Amazon city spaceport she says to me “those questioning was part of my PTA”. I said to her “yes we had get rid of your old self you are no longer that person you have a new persona of female your femininity is getting stronger all the time”. she said to me “ I know I can feel in my body”. I said to her “ I know what you are going trough”. Nicole saw men going to down to truck to be taken some where. she said to me “where are those slaves going to?”. I said to her “ the draining centre and then to construction site”. she said to me” the draining centre”. I said to her “ yes we drain the male juice out of them and the they will work on new housing development for us women”. she squander between her legs she said to me “ my last male memory”. I said to her “yea”.

Nicole said to me “ I forgot I have a vagina now”. we left on the shuttle for Seattle I thought of my fiancée at home she has been feeling down and looked at Nicole she was a millions miles away on thought she said to me “ it weird now”. I said to her “ why”. she said to me “ I don't need to hide any more I have gone from being chased and hunted by women but now being a woman now hunting males”. I said to her “ what would you rather be a hunted male or female warrior who now the huntress of the males”. she said to me “I rather be the female huntress” she giggled I said to her “that my girl Nicole”.

We arrived at Seattle spaceport we walked off the shuttle and was greeted by the Capitan of the police force she said to us “welcome commander and Colonel we have been expecting you”. I said to her “ thank you Capitan we need to go to the slave processing centre”. she said to me “may I ask why we need to goo there”. Nicole said to her “we need to find 2 males which were helping the former resistance leader we recently captured”. she said to her “you know what happen to him”. Nicole said to her “ he has been regressed in age and turn into a woman”. she said to her “wow you think Lady Taylor would use her for anything”. I said to her “ she is ok your looking at her now”.

She said to her “my apologies Colonel”. she said to her “ I am expecting same problem with some women for a while I was the enemy of Amazons for so long but now I am one of you now I hate men the quicker they are gone the better I will feel I am a amazon woman my loyalty is to our empress and the royal family my commander and our supreme Commander Sapphire”. so we left the spaceport and headed to the processing area when we got there Nicole said to me “ I never though I would ever set foot in one these buildings before my conversion but now I don't care”.

we walked I and saw the guards the head guard said to me “commander we are processing around 20 males a hour”. I said to her “ good and boys to girls”. she said to me “ around 13 a hour”. I said to her “good”. Nicole said to me “ why don't boys under 13yrs don't get Nano Injections and over 13yrs do”. I said to her “we worked out a cure that destroys the y chromosome it same one the Nano-bots were used on us”. she said to me “ ok they just drink it instead and don't need to go for the draining”. I said to her “some 13yrs old have to but not under 13yrs” .

We went to where we process the men Nicole saw a male straight away she said to him “ you slave come here”. he walked over and said to her “you want to see me mistress”. she said to him “ yes slave where is slave named Robert or a slave named Tyson”. he said to her “I think they have been processed yet mistress”. she said to him “ok guards take this slave to be processed fast and then have it sent to Alcatraz prison”. she said to her “ yes Colonel”. she saw me and said to me “ commander we have to move to where the slaves are sent after processing”. I said to her “ A slave camp before they sent to Tonga Slave camp”. she said to her “Capitan we need go to the local slave camp”. she said to her “of course colonel”. we left in the Capitan cars to the slave camp we arrived there in around 30mins time we saw the commandant in charge she said to me “ we have to slaves by that name they are in huts 2 and 7 I said to her “ thank you we worked our way down to slave hut 2 we walked in and Nicole walked in behind me the guard said to me “ all slaves are up now the all got up some were naked Nicole giggled and said to me “you think one day they will either dead or female”. I said to her “yea I know” .

She walked along some men were saying hey baby you like what you see she saw one of the male you was acting that way he was the one leading the males on she stopped at him and said to him “yea baby you are fucking good looker”. she giggled and then she kicked him to in the testicles with her boot he fell to the floor of the hut and as he fell to the floor he said to her “you fucking bitch”. she grab him and pulled him up with her strength he was hanging in the air and she said to him “ listen here male you think we are attracted to your penis we are not interested that thing has caused women more problems then anything you fucking men are useless piece of shit now”. she drop him and he looked up at her he said to her “sorry mistress”. she said to him “you will learn respect to women slave we own you males are the property of the amazon race always remember that slave”. he said to her “ yes mistress”.

she said to Solider “guard where is this slave going”. she said to her “slave camp colonel”. Nicole said to her “ no sending him to Amazonia Terra Prison planet”. she said to her “ ok colonel it will be dome”. he was dragged out and put in solitary confinement she walked up and said to her “ this slave as well put him in solitary and send him to Alcatraz” the guard said to her “yes colonel”. we left hut 2 and headed for hut 7 on the way I said to her “ I was very impress with you Nicole”. she said to me “ thank you Lacy I feel like a woman now” I said to her “ I know I saw the way you treated him I am proud of you”. she said to me “thank you”. I said to her “I am happy for you”. we walked in hut 7 and saw the other male we wanted I think it was spread not to mess her now we left with our slaves for Amazon city other male was his way to Amazonia Terra Prison Planet .

up
54 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos