The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 78)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

78 new Amazon woman Nicole

The commander and I arrived back at amazon city the guard said to me “Colonel we are moving the slaves to Alcatraz”. I said to her “ sure make sure their lives are very un comfortable tonight”. the guard said to me” they will spending the night in the hole”. I said to her “good I will be there tomorrow to see them and start their interrogations on them”. she said to me “yes colonel Nicole”. I saw my commander she said to me “ your training is finished now I think you can do the job on your own tomorrow”. I said to her “ thank you commander “.she said to me “any problem you are to see Lady Taylor”.

I said to her “ yes commander and where are you off to now”. she said to me “I am on holidays and my wedding”. I said to her “well you have a wonderful wedding and make sure the goddess Hera is with you on your special day to your fiancée”. she said to me “ thank you Nicole I think we made the right decision on making you a woman”. I said to her “ thank you commander for doing it I love my new body and being a woman now especially so young and beautiful as I am now”. she said to me “ I am glad now you have a better persona now as a woman”. I said to her “ I am glad I am a woman now”.

I left the commander and headed to lady Taylor office she said to me “Nicole you have accomplished your mission”. I said to her “yes my lady the slaves are in Alcatraz prison I sent one slave to Amazonia Terra Prison he was most ingratiate male I ever seen all he was interested in was me looking at that thing between his legs”. she said to me “men think that has a advantage over us”. I said to her “ I am not interested in him as far I am concern men are shit I prefer to have a girlfriend then a an ugly male”. Lady Taylor said to me “Nicole I like your new persona”. I said to her “thank you my lady as far as I am concern I was born a girl 20yrs ago and now I love it”. she said to me “ good and now where are you going now?”. I said to her “ I need to find my room at the Barracks and then sleep and then off to Alcatraz for the interrogations”.

she said to me “would you like come to dinner with me”. I said to her “I would be honoured my lady”. so Lady Taylor and I went her residential quarters there we saw her slave the she said to him “ Randal this is mistress Nicole you will treat her with respect”. he said to her “yes my mistress .the girls Mistress Jaycee is in her room studying and Mistress Danielle in her room watching television”. Lady Taylor said to him “good you an inform them I am home”. he said to her “yes my mistress”. she then said to me “ Nicole my daughters will call you Miss Nicole ok you will call them Danielle or Jaycee”. I said to her “ yes My lady”. she said to me “you will call me just Taylor”. I said to her “ thank you Taylor”. she said to me “your welcome Nicole” .

Both her daughters came down the stairs and said to her “ hi mommy and hi mom”. Taylor said to me “ this one here is Jaycee she is 12 turning 13 soon and this young one here cuddle me is Danielle she is 6yrs old”. I said to them “it very nice to meet you Jaycee and Danielle”. then Taylor said to them “this is Miss Nicole” they both said to me “hello miss Nicole”. then Taylor said to them “Miss Nicole is here with us for dinner tonight “ Jaycee said to her “ yes mom and BTW I got a good grade at school today”. she said to her “good and you Danni”. she said to me “ Mommy I am going good at school but I miss my friend Hunter “.Taylor said to her “ I know baby girl but her mommy died and she went live with your cousin wife Princess Hailee”. she said to her “ I know mommy but I still miss her”. Taylor said to her “ I know baby girl you will see you her when we visit your auntie”. she said to her “ok mommy” the dinner was very nice her daughter were very pleasant to us

As a certain time Jaycee said to her “Mom I will take Danni to have her shower and get her ready for bed”. Taylor said to her “ok Jaycee that will be helpful I will get slave Randal to come up and help you soon”. she said to her “ok mom”. Jaycee and Danni left then Taylor said to me “you want believe that girl was Jack Worthington”. I said to her “ he was caught in Australia”. she said to me “yea we were after someone else at the time”. I said to her “ you mean me when I was that ugly pathetic male”. she laughed and said to me “ yea you and her and another we have used regression drug on we prefer to execute old males”.

I said to her “ thank you for not doing to me”. she said to me “your welcome come and sit on the lounge”. I said to her “ ok”. she said to me “ you want coffee or drink like bourbon or a wine or scotch whiskey”. I said to her “ scotch and coke would be nice”. she said to me “it would long time since you had alcohol”. I said to her “ we stole a lot when we in Scotland but other that now I miss it”. she said to me “now your a woman you can have it all the time now it not illegal for women to drink Alcohol it men who are banned they are our property they are not even consider human beings”.. I said to her “they are just scum to get rid off so we can live in a galaxy with out pathetic men”. she giggled and said to me “Nikki I love your new persona so much”. I said to her “ thank you I love my new femininity and my new persona”.

We had a few drinks she sat close to me and said to me “you ever had sex with a woman before”. I said to her “ I did when I was that male”. she said to me “well your not now you a hot woman now”. I said to her “ thank you “.she kissed me on the lips and said to me “ I like you a lot I lost my wife to a assassin I have been lonely for a while and sad but when the supreme Commander said you were going to be turned into a female I never knew how fucking hot you would turn out to be”. I said to her “ I don't know what to say my lady”. she said to me “ just kiss me Nikki”. I pecked her lips she then passionately kissed me and said to me “ how was that?”. I said to her “fuck”. she then put her hand down my leather skirt and passed my panties and started to finger my clit slowly she kissed me again she un zipped her boots and said to me “unzip your boots”. and take them off so I did she took hers off and then went back fingering my clit.

she kissed my neck the sensation of my clit finger me was beginning to obvious to her she un clipped my leather blouse and took it off showing my bra and breast she said to me “ what bra size are you?”. I said to her “ I am DD cup bra”. she said to me “cool” she unclipped my bra and my boobs fell out she began sucking my boobs as my skirt fell off she saw I was getting wet around my pussy area she took my panties off and she was naked to she said to me “I am going to eat you pussy out and suck your juices”. she put her head down on my pussy and she started eating my pussy I began to moan in pleasure I was enjoying this as I moan so quietly the I heard her slurping up my juices and she was licking my vagina out.

She come out of my pussy and said to me “eat mine now bitch”. I went down to her and ate her pussy out she was moaning louder and then I started licking out her Vagina and clit she was enjoying it after a while we ended up in room fucking more she looked at me and said to me “how was your first orgasm as a female”. I said to her “I fucking loved it”. she said to me “ good cause I want exclusive rights you and your pussy”. I said to her “what do you mean?”.

she said to me “ you are going to be my new girlfriend”. I said to he “ Am I now”. she said to me “ yes Nikki will you be my girlfriend”. I said to her “yes Taylor” she said to me “ good once auntie Catherine knows you are my girl friend your life will change a lot”. I said to her “how?”. she said to me “ I want you as my lover and if we are happy together you might become my wife”. I said to her “wow”. she said to me “you will live here now my daughter will call you Aunty Nicole from now on”. I said to her “this has happen so fast”. she said to me “why you don't want this life style?”. I said to her “no I am shocked how quick thing have happen for me I have a girlfriend and I am naked in the her Ladyship royal bed”. she said to me “soon your bed babe”. we went back to fucking and fell a sleep in my girlfriends room .

I woke up the next morning my girlfriend was already up she said to me “ Nikki I got Randal to get all of your clothes for you from your room at the barracks you will live here now with me and my girls”. she kissed me and then said to me “you have your own wardrobe space and stuff”. she got back on the bed and started kissing me and said to her “I love you”. I said to her “ what about Jaycee and Danni?”. she said they left for school and your not due at the prison until 11am”. I said to me “ now I am sleeping with you will my ranking change”. she said to me “not at the moment I cant drop Lacy to colonel her fiancée is supreme commander of the Amazon Military and police force galaxy wide her fiancée can have me removed as from my Ladyship if I try to introduce my lover as the new commander”. I said to her “it ok I like my ranking I only got to Major in the other army”. she said to me “ I am your glad your happy to stay colonel babe”. .

I got out of bed and went had a shower I explored my new body my breasts and vagina and stuff I was about finger my clit and masturbate when my girlfriend came in the shower and started fingering my clit and was sucking my breasts and kissing them she said to me “ your one fucking hot woman babe”. I said to her “thank you and so are you “.she kissed me and said to me “ thank you for making me feel happy now”. I said to her “your making me happy more”. she said to me “ how babe”. I said to her “ making me feel so good to be a woman now”.

she said to me “ your are always welcome babe”. I said to her “if I ever get to see her Majesty the empress I will say I am sorry for ever Attacking Amazon women when I was that ugly male”. she said to me “ you have been freed form your masculinity”. I said to her “ I am so happy now you have help me with my consume my femininity and my love for being a woman now and my amazing orgasm I have been having”. she kissed me and got out of the shower she said to me “ you are always welcome I am happy now”. .

I got out of the shower wrapped my long hair in a towel the got my other towel wrapped around my body over my boobs I walked in my girlfriend room and my side of the wardrobe I got out my thong panties and bra I put them on then my black leather blouse and Black leather skirt and my thigh high boots with 3”heel I was dressed I walked out and saw Randal he said to me “ good morning Mistress your breakfast is ready “.I said to him “ok slave I was with Taylor”.

Taylor said to me “I will not be coming with you to interrogate the slaves I have to make my annual call to the empress”. I said to her “can I have a Capitan to come with me”. she said to me “we have no Capitan at the moment”. I said to her “so I can find a new one”. Taylor said to me “yes but she will be a Capitan-elect until she goes to supreme Commander Sapphire”. I said to her “ok I'll under stand”. she said to me “why babe?'. I said to her “one of the slaves the first one we saw at the processing area would make a good woman and a Capitan”. she said to me “ ok convert him if you need him”. I said to her “ok babe I will know after the interrogations have been done”. she said to me “remember all males need to be scanned and drained”. I said to her “ ok babe I know that now”. we ate our breakfast from slave Randal.

up
57 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos