A New Job Twist Part 12

Printer-friendly version

My first two quarters with the company went much like the day I just described. It started with a 5am wake up. I showered and carefully groomed myself. I left the house in khakis and a dress shirt by 6am. By 6:30, I was on the train in Waukegan downtown. I am off the train at 7:30. After a twenty minute walk, I am standing before the doors of Fashionable Inc. Others will crowd around us, a male face or two I recognize from orientation. We will all offer perfunctory greetings, but otherwise we are simple and too the point. At 8am the doors open, and we are up and going in.

It never takes very long. We are usually up and in our cryx rooms by 8:15am at the latest. But our arrivals on the other side will fluctuate. I remember how Gerry had advised me. “If you haven’t had received semun as a woman within five days, you will want to masturbate on the cryx.” So, once a week, we would spend an extra fifteen to thirty minutes in the cryx chambers powering up our necklaces.

Except for Monday Board meetings, the day started with thirty minutes of yoga. We would run from about 8:30 to 9 am with yoga. From there, I would often just change and get on the road by 9:30. It would normally take me to about 10:30 to get out to my outlying county. I would make one or two sales visits, and then I would eat a small sandwich, fruit, and drink a water for lunch. I would visit with potential clients. I always like to cut things off between 2:30 to 3pm. Then, I would rush back into the city, and be back in the office by 3:30 to 4pm. I liked to use this time to log my sales visits. I also would plan and map out the next day’s visits. I wanted to be done by 4:15, but sometimes it wasn’t until 4:30. Then, I would make sure to be a part of evening yoga.

Life went on like that with a few interruptions. Fashionable Inc held their 1st Quarter Conference in Miami, FL. That was the best time of my life wearing the cryx and being in that body. It gave me the opportunity to wear a bikini. It let me wear a summer dress in winter. I got to meet company president Helen Kimble. She gave the keynote presentation at this conference. She also had a private meeting with the new associates.

Fashionable Inc also had the summer meetings. Apparently, the company bigwigs traveled to another site. We remained in Chicago over a weekend. Then, they hosted a fall conference. This was different and more dramatic. Gary talked to me about that meeting. “Associates will be on their toes for the yearly evaluations.” I asked him, “What happens here?” Well, it will start on that Monday morning. Associates in several different departments will be pulled out of their normal routine and undergo interviews. Some whose five years are up might be asked to leave. Others will be moved from one division to another. This is typical in sales.”

He continued. “Things are a little different for first year associates. They will continue their work through Friday. When they return, they are brought together, encouraged to go out as a group. They will have Friday night free. They will have Tuesday morning meetings with their division leaders and others throughout the company. They won't usually move divisions, but they often are assigned different tasks within their teams.”

I kissed my family good bye that Monday morning and headed into work for Evaluations Conference. Things were normal for me. After morning yoga, there was a Sales, Illinois Division Sales meeting. I was given my usual handouts. Then, I was dismissed while the veterans did their sweating. That day continued as usual until about 2pm. It was the fifth place on the list. It had not been flagged by the Sales Department as a possible trouble spot.

When I sat down with the manager, Bob, he seemed quite agitated. “I want out of our contract,” he was telling me. I pulled out a notebook, and asked for what was going on. He went on to say that Distributions had been there and were offering to undercut the contract we had. As I looked at my notes, he had been signed on a long time back – he may not have even been the manager who signed on. The frustrating thing is that he wanted to drop our Fash products too.

I was about to reach over and accidently touch his hand to grab his pen to make a note for him, but he jumped back as if he had anticipated such a move. I knew a different tactic would be needed. “Bob, I am sorry that you are unsatisfied with our product,” I slurred. I remembered something from our summer conference that was suggested. I looked him in the eye, locked eyes, and said. “I guess that I will have to return to the office with a request to remove you from our distribution line. It will take some time. It will require someone higher up than me coming here. I am authorized to renegotiate your contract with us.” Suddenly, I drop my pen and make it fall backwards. I got up and turned around and bent over. He would see my ass back at him. Likely, he saw my panties just barely if he had just the right view. I took my time to grab my pen, then picked it up. Then I sat back down.

I could tell he had been watching. His mouth and tongue were nearly hanging out. I asked him. “I would be willing to work with you personally on this to make sure you are satisfied with our products and distribution. I could make several return visits.” At that point I stop, turn toward him and smile. Then, I went on. “Fash Distributions would really hate to lose your business.”

I was done with my little speech and he began to clap. “Michelle, you have done well. You didn't lose your cool. You didn't get frustrated and stalk away. You remembered your training. You were persistent and constantly attempting to get him to create that personal connection with you.” I looked at him in shock. “You work for Fash Distributions, Sir?” I dribble out. He reaches into his coat pocket then pulls out a little jewelry box. “I do.” He puts on the cryx inside of the box, and standing before me is Rachel Groot. In her sexy voice she said, “You did well with this test. Tomorrow I will see you at the office.”

So, I am heading back to Chicago. I am buzzed high with my success. I am nervous that anyone or anything could be someone I don't know, testing or evaluating me. When I return to the office and come into Evening yoga the only people there are the fifteen first year associates. We look at each other strangely, but then move into the yoga. When we are done with yoga the fifteen of us sit and discuss where we are going to club that night. Some wanted to stay close. Others wanted to be adventurous and try out somewhere new.

I will admit we all thought we were young and powerful. We wanted to be adventurous. So, later that evening we were riding the trains and buses and found ourselves on Chicago's north side in line for a suave club. Without the experienced to help us we stood in line like several others. Then, I grabbed one of the girls, her name was Justine. I move up near the front where two guys wait patiently to get in. We smile sweetly at them and make small talk. When it is their turn to enter, they turn to us and say, “These ladies are with us.”

Then, Justine and I are in at the large Chicago nightclub. We are dancing and having fun. I don't know what it is about nightclubs. But the energy alone excites me and turns me into even a different woman than I am already. Justine and I tease and play with our boys for nearly an hour before the other ladies make it in. When they are getting on the dance floor, Justine and I are finding a table to sit at with our boys. I whisper to her that we should go to the bathroom to freshen up. Like two giggling girls we head off, expecting our boys to get waters. When we get back, we are giggling and ready to have a blast.

The boys are smiling expectantly at us as we return to see our drinks in front of us. Justine and I pick our drinks up, toast to our new friends, and clink our glasses. We put the cups to our lips when I smell the water. I instantly kick Justine. She stops with the water on her lips. I put the drink down and turn to the boy on my right. I look into his eyes. I touch his hand. “It is kind of early to drug us don't you think? Where were you planning to take us?” He looks at me. He looks shocked that I figured this out. Then, he tries to put on a face that acts confused. “What do you mean, honey?” He asks. I adjust my blouse so that he can see between my breasts. My fingers continue to caress his hand. I smile at him, fingernails scratching his hand lightly.

Suddenly, a confession blurts out of him, unexpected by his buddy. “My buddy and I … we like to drug up ladies, take them to our car and do things to them. Then dump their dead bodies in the Chicago River.” Justine gasps at the horror of what could have happened to us. I just smile at him. “Sounds to me like you have unrelieved sexual tension,” I purr. I look to see that his buddy his also looking at me entranced. Justine, I think we should lead these young men to a good time.” The two of us stretch ourselves up like lazy dangerous cats. We take the hands of our charges, then lead them to the bathrooms. We take an extra turn and find a door to the basement. I touch the door – it is locked – and gently will it to unlock. I hear the click, then take my charges down to the dark basement.

Justine and I have excellent night vision as the boys mumble, “It is dark down here.” I respond. “What, you don't like dark places where you are able to take ladies off somewhere they are not very comfortable?” But we silence them with fingernails on their lips and whispers in their ear. Then, we are both going down on these men. They go from fear to desire. My fingernails brush against his pants where his cock instantly comes to life for me. “Is this how you imagined me?” I slur at him. But he is lost as I kiss the zipper of his pants.

I purr as I feel his erection get larger and larger with just the coaxing of my fingernails. I unzip his pants and unbutton him. Then I reach my hand in to touch him. I pull on his balls, then I bend down and lick the bottom of his shaft. Then I kiss the top of his shaft. My hands caress his thighs. I can feel him succumb to the fantasy I want to give him rather than the fantasy he came here with. Then, my mouth is around his shaft and pulling it with my mouth.

I run my lips along his cock as my fingernails continue to caress and coax his balls to action. My tongue works along the bottom of his shaft while my lips are around him. I grind it just lightly with my teeth and lips. I can hear his and his friend's moans of pleasure as we work our enchantments on him. The more he moans and starts to grind his hips against me the harder and faster I fuck his tool with my mouth. His hands move to my hair and he begins to pull me toward him. “More … more …” He gasps.

I feel that he is about to explode when I pull out, leaving him unsatisfied. I stand up in front of him and push him down. I tower over him in my heels. “You thought you were in charge, didn't you?” I growl at him. I can hear him whimper now, left unfulfilled. He reaches for me with his hands, but I slap him. “You are such a bad boy, and I have to determine if you are worthy.”

But of course I had something special in mind for him. I pull my dress up and push my panties down. I tower over him. I let him smell my husky scent, but I won't let him touch. Then I spread my legs, straddle him and come down on his hardened shaft with my pussy. His pathetic cock has been worked to a frenzy that he has never experienced before. But it is large enough for me. I ride him up and down riding his cock. I ride him. Again as he gets close, I hold off. I continue to play and tease him. I bring him to the moment of his pleasure. I won't let him touch me, controlling him with his own dirty desires.

Finally I am so wet and desiring that I need my own satisfaction. I finally take him beyond his point of no return. I ride his shaft to the moment where he is begging, pleading, and promising to be good. And I feel his exploding cock inside of me. I continue to ride him, forcing him to give me every last drop. I fuck him over and over. When he wants to quit, I find more for him to give me.

When I am satisfied, I stand up over him. I speak: “You will not remember this. Go home, and stop your despicable acts with women. Settle down and find a good lady to be your wife.” Soon after, I hear Justine repeat the same. Then, we stand up, brush ourselves up and walk upstairs and first go to the bathroom. After we clean ourselves up, we head over to the table where our fellow associates are waiting to visit and giggle about our fun.

That night we hung together for a while, but then several of us went our separate ways. I had one more boy – he in the boy's bathroom. That was hot! After some of the girls separated their own ways, but Justine and I walked out. I felt vibrant, powerful and alive. We giggled and talked about the boys in the basement and others. I whispered to her: “We should fuck a homeless guy – just for the fun of it.” She must have felt my own desire, and agreed. It didn't take long as we walked between trains that we were under a bridge, and two men approached us. “Excuse us ladies,” one said, “but could you give us some money.”

I walked right up to him. “I don't have any money on me – in fact, I'd like to get rid of what I do have on me. I had my hand in his shirt. He stunk, but I smelled and felt sex, and that was all I could feel. It didn't take long until he had me on his mattress and his friend on Justine on his mattress and our legs were spread. These men were pretty hot themselves. Life had given them some raw deals, but they didn't forget how to fuck. When we were done with the guys, we switched, and got laid by the others. So, satisfied and complete, Justine and I returned to Fashionable hand-in-hand.

The next day, I am showered and dressed in some clean and good smelling clothes, when I am called up to the lower executive floor where Hannah Short and Rachel Groot interview me. “Michelle, we are generally pleased by your work. You have done a good job cleaning up a section that has been very messy for us. Several had been assigned or moved to that county. They couldn't fix it or made it worse. You handled some difficult situations.”

They continued on. “We have been in some ongoing discussions about what to do with that position now that it is cleaned up. Rachel and I both feel that it needs someone who has shown a steady hand. However, we feel your talents would be better used elsewhere. We have made an arrangement with Wisconsin. We have asked and received permission to receive Justine, a good friend of yours we have learned into our division. We would like you to spend the next week or so showing her the ropes – visit the ones she needs to see and know. We have to give up getting a new associate however. But that is often what happens in our division.”

I pipe in. “What are you planning with me, then?” Rachel continued. “We would like you to work with Jamie at our downtown office here in Chicago. It will mean less travel, but you will work with more customers, but under more of a public position.” I smile really large. “I am so excited!” Hannah gives me a hug. “We are excited too. We are so glad that you are here in Illinois division. We hope things will continue to work out.”

That night we are celebrating at the nightclub that Hannah had taken us to my second night wearing the cryx. Jamie, Ginny, Justine, and I are dancing together. We had had a good time with several men already that night. There was no hurry for a third or a fourth. We just wanted to enjoy each other's company and the thrill of the nightclub.

up
149 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

These ladies

Renee_Heart2's picture

DO know how to have a good time Michelle espicaly. I think she will go far in this company become a manager maybe even an exuctive.

Love Samantha Renee Heart

Surprise

Jamie Lee's picture

That must have been a real surprise when Bob turned out to be one of the ladies, testing Michelle. That was a heck of a test.

Michelle and Justine were in the right place at the right time to save the lives of other women. They only had the word of those two guys, no actual proof of what they said, but those two tried applying their desires on the wrong women. It backfired big time.

The company seems to think Michelle is a troubleshooter, by the way she cleaned up a mess in one county. But it also seems they have other plans for her by putting her in the front office dealing more with the public. Something like this only if the company wants an employee to know all aspects of a business. And they see that employee in management some day.

Others have feelings too.

The semen stealers strike

The semen stealers strike again, cleaning up the date rapers

Karen