Sunday Morning Pantyhose Part 5

Printer-friendly version
Sunday Morning Pantyhose V
By
Tracy Davis

This is a true story of how my Mom feminized me as a teenager. She had caught me wearing her pantyhose the summer before seventh grade. I got the surprise of my life the first Sunday of junior high, when she started encouraging me to wear them -- Tracy

After we arrived, I was wearing tights every day, with nail polish on my nails, and Char always remarked about how nice I looked. It was heavenly!

Every day I was having my morning sit on the pot, but I wasn’t having a bowel movement. After three days, I was really starting to feel crampy and uncomfortable. That afternoon, Mom came into the bedroom where I was reading. I said, “I’ve got a little problem.”

She said, “What is it, sweetie?”

I lowered my voice and said, “I’m….. constipated. I’ve been trying to go every morning but I haven’t had a BM since we’ve been here.”

She said, “I wondered, since you haven’t asked me to wipe you since we’ve been here. It happens to a lot of people when they travel. You should really try to go after dinner tonight. If you still can’t go, we’ll have to give you something.”

Later I noticed my mom and my sister-in-law talking in hushed tones. I crept up around the corner from them so I could hear what they were saying.

“Brian’s constipated. He hasn’t had a push job since we’ve been here. His breath is bad, he’s just picking at his food, and his tummy is sticking out. Do you have anything I can give him?”

Char said, “I have Correctol, that’s what I take.”

Later that afternoon, Char asked my mom, “What were you going to have him wear tonight?”

“I brought a white and blue striped zipper top for him for dress-up, and navy blue slacks. I also brought his black patent Mary Janes, they go with anything.”

Char whispered excitedly, “I know. I’ve got some navy blue pantyhose he can wear. They’re even sheer to the waist. Oh, and he can wear my navy blue platform slides. He’ll be so cute!”

“Oh wow, that’ll really be cute. I’ll go lay his clothes out.”

I walked around the corner at that point and said, “Oh, hi. When are we going to dinner?”

Mom said, “Pretty soon. Why don’t you go ahead and get dressed?”

We walked to our room, and Mom laid out my clothes for me. As I was getting undressed, she said,

“Char has some navy blue panty hose and wedge sandals she said you could wear. How would you like to try those?”

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Me, get to wear her pantyhose and sandals? It was like a dream come true. I tried to keep the excitement out of my voice. “Okay, I guess.”

We walked into her bedroom and she pulled out her underwear drawer in her dresser. She dug around for a minute, and then pulled out a pair of navy blue pantyhose and handed them to me. “Here, go back to your room and change into these, then come back and we’ll try on the shoes.”

I want back to my room and closed the door. My heart was pounding with anticipation. I took off my slacks, underwear, and socks, and cleaned out between my toes. I gathered up the pantyhose and slid them up my legs. I saw they were sandalfoot as I was pulling them over my toes, but as I finished pulling them up I saw they were totally sheer-to-the-waist! My dick stuck out of the hose so much I thought my pants couldn’t possibly hide it, but they did – they actually fit better with the pantyhose holding everything in. I admired myself in the full-length mirror – my blue pantyhosed feet looked SO sexy, I couldn’t stop looking at them! Finally I worked up the nerve to go back down to Charlene’s room. As I walked, I could feel my slacks sliding against my pantyhosed legs and my barestocking feet sliding along the hardwood floor, and I felt so sleek and sexy. The door was closed, and I knocked lightly.

“Come in,” she called.

I opened the door far enough to go it. She was in her bra and panties, looking at tops in her dresser. I saw her look down at my feet to see if I had the hose on. Looking back up at me, she said, “So how do they fit?”

“Just fine,” I replied. “They’re even sheer-to-the-waist. I’ve never worn sandalfoot hose before. Mine are all reinforced toes.”

“Mmm-hmmm,” she smiled. “They’re really revealing, aren’t they? A little birdie told me you like to wear nylons. You look so grown up with hose on! The shoes are in the closet, near the front. Help yourself.”

I opened the closet and was immediately struck with the sexy perfumy smell. My heart really started to pound – here I was in the inner sanctum, with dresses and high heels everywhere! I looked down and saw a pair of navy blue platform wedges. Those must be them, I thought. I stuck my toe in one and pulled it out of the closet, then got the other one out. After getting my feet in them all the way, I walked over to her mirror in them, getting used to the height. Even though they were two-inch heels, they felt really comfortable and natural, and when I saw myself in the mirror, I couldn’t believe how much more feminine I looked.

Char came up to me and put her arm around my waist. I felt like her sister, standing next to her and looking at ourselves in the mirror. She pulled up my shirt slightly and said, “If you pull the waistband up slightly above your waist, the hose will stay up better.” We stood there together for a minute, Char touched my hair lightly, and continued, “I’ll let you in on a little secret. When you wear pantyhose under slacks, if the waistband is showing above your slacks, the guys will be staring at your rear end. It’s a wonderful feeling. Of course, if you don’t want that, just keep your shirt pulled down over your belt.”

“I know,” I said, blushing, “sometimes when I feel really daring and nobody’s watching, I reach in under my shirt and pull the waistband up so my panty shows.”

Char smiled wickedly, “You bad girl! Here, let me fix your hair.”

She parted my hair in the middle and flipped it over, then secured it in place with a little hairspray. I kept thinking about whether or not I wanted my pantyhose waistband showing. I always got turned on when I saw a girl or a woman with hose on under her slacks and it showing above her belt, but couldn’t decide if
I wanted guys staring at my butt or not. The thought was intriguing. I thought I would try it both ways.

Char turned to the mirror and started putting on her makeup. I watched intently as she did it, and as she was putting on her lipstick, she asked, “Would you like a little lip gloss?”

I wasn’t sure how to respond. “Um….. sure,” I said. She handed me a tube and showed me how to put it on and then roll my lips together to spread it around. It felt nice, and my lips were shiny and just a little darker. I went to hand it back to her and she said, “Hang on to it so you can put more on after dinner. Just put it in your pocket since you don’t have a purse.”

I walked back out to the living room to wait for Mom and Char to finish getting ready. I sat down on the couch and started to read the paper, my foot bobbing up and down in my high heels. Robby, her son, came out of his room, dressed, and sat down across from me. He stared at me, but didn’t say anything. I caught myself rolling my lips together and feeling the slippery lip gloss on them. The feel of it and the smell of the hairspray got me aroused again. A few minutes later Mom and Char came down the hall, purses in hand. They had been whispering again, but I couldn’t make out what they were saying. It was probably about me. We all got up to leave, and as we walked out of the house to the car, I looked down at my pantyhosed toes in the sunlight, feeling like a young woman walking next to two women! I noticed myself automatically walking like a girl in the heels, swinging my hips, and I felt so sexy!

When we got to the restaurant and were walking in, my top had worked up slightly, as I could feel a breeze on my lower back. As we stood in line waiting to be seated, there were a couple of guys behind us, and I thought I could hear them whisper. I felt like I was being watched! We sat down to wait for a table, and a little while later, another family came in that had a really cute teenage boy about my age. Our eyes met several times, and I saw him looking at my nyloned feet in sandals. When they called our name for our table, we got up, and I looked at the boy again – he smiled and winked, and I smiled and winked back! As we walked away with the hostess to our table, Mom reached over and pulled my shirt down over my belt. Char was right – the guys were looking me over! I felt so desirable all of a sudden, a totally new feeling for me, and my erection started to stiffen again.

After dinner, as we were riding home, I started to feel the urge to go poop. It quickly got strong, and I started making stinkies. I even noticed Robby wrinkling up his nose. As soon as we got home, Mom and Char looked at me and said, “Come on, we’re going up to the bathroom so you can go sit on the toilet.”

We went up in the bathroom and shut the door. I pulled down my slacks and hose and sat down on the toilet and started to push while they watched. I really had to strain to get it started, and it really stretched out my butthole. My face was turning red, and my dick was totally erect and standing at attention. I reached back and pulled my butt cheeks apart, and then crossed my arms in my lap to try to hide my boner. My stool was really big and hard, and stuck. “It’s just so big and hard,” I moaned, as it was stretching me to the max.

As I strained, Char said, “Try spreading your legs. That’ll help open up your bottom.” I did, but it didn’t help much. As it started to come out, it really hurt. I could feel my eyes tearing up. I tried not pushing as hard, but then it didn’t move.

Mom said, “You’re really going to have to try harder.”

I sobbed, “It hurts so bad.” I strained really hard and it hurt, and I started to cry. Char laid her hand on my shoulder and said, “It’s OK sweetie, just imagine it coming out as you push.” I did, and that helped a little, but it still hurt. My anus was stretched open to the max. I kept crying as it slowly passed. After the first couple of knobbly hard inches, it started to get a little easier. I couldn’t believe how much poop was in me. I kept pushing, and it just kept coming, and coming. Finally it broke off, and when I stood up to look at it, it had circled the bowl three times! I sniffed and said, “Can I have a Kleenex?”

“Of course,” Char said soothingly. She handed me one, and then they saw my huge push job. Mom said, “Wow! How long has it been since you’ve had a BM?”

I blushed. “I’m not sure. I think it’s been four days.”

“No wonder you’ve been out of sorts. I thought you were constipated. I haven’t seen you do your push job since we’ve been here. I thought we were going to have to give you some of Char’s Correctol.”

“I haven’t,” I admitted. “It felt really good to go.” I saw them staring at my erection, but they didn’t say anything. I pulled up my pantyhose high and tight, then pulled up my slacks. They left the bathroom and I stayed behind to renew my lip gloss. We went back downstairs, where Char was watching TV. Char had taken off her shoes, and I took off mine and sat down on the couch next to her, pulling my nyloned feet up next to me. She looked at me and said, “How are you doing, sweetie?”

“A lot better,” I sighed. “I so glad I finally did my push job. My…. turd was just so big and hard. I really had to strain to get it out. I’m sorry I cried. It just hurt so bad.”

She laid her hand on my leg and said, “I know. You probably had a fecal impaction. I couldn’t believe how big your stool was. I’m so glad you were finally able to get it out. You need to tell us when you can’t poop so we can give you something. I was going to offer you some Correctol at bedtime if you hadn’t gone to the bathroom by then.”

“Sometimes it’s just so hard for me to go poop. I have these great big hard turds that just won’t come out no matter how hard I try.”

“So,” I replied, changing the subject, “How do you think I look in…. pan-ty-hose?” I asked, dragging the word out and pointing my toes into her leg.

“You look so cute,” she replied. “I wanted to see how you’d look in girl clothes, and you are really pretty.

Mom said she had gotten you nylons. You make a very convincing teenage girl, especially with lip gloss on. If you don’t believe me, ask yourself why those guys were looking at you.”

I blushed. “I know, the feelings I got when I realized they were looking at me were, I don’t know, sexual?”

She smiled and patted me on the knee. “Isn’t that the coolest feeling? Now that you’re going through puberty, you should probably be wearing nylons more often. You’re old enough that you should be putting hose on whenever you dress up.”

“Actually, I have been,” I said. “I’ve been wearing panty hose to church every Sunday. Under my slacks. I love how they make me feel.” I lowered my voice and added, “And I usually get a great big boner too. I love the way they make me feel so sleek and smooth under my slacks.”

“We saw that you were getting pretty excited,” she giggled. “So you really like being a janeboy.”

“What’s that?” I asked.

“It’s when a boy dresses partly as a girl. You wear cute boy things, but with nylons and girl shoes. You can also wear nail polish and lipstick. It’s like your half-boy-and-half-girl.”

“Yes, I do,” I giggled. “Now I know what it’s called. I feel so pretty when I have hose on.”

“You walk really well in heels. Have you worn them before?”

I blushed. “Mmmm-hmmm. Mom and I got all dressed up on Christmas and she gave me a pair of her heels to wear. I had them on all day and she said she couldn’t believe I kept them on that long. Also she gave me a pair of her shoeboots to wear to church when it’s snowing out and those have heels.”

“Your feet look like a girl’s. Probably because you’ve been wearing pointy-toed shoes and boots.”

I had pulled my feet up next to me on the couch so I could look at them, and I got so aroused, sitting here and looking at my navy blue pantyhosed feet, remembering the night’s events, especially the guys looking at me in the restaurant. After the show was over, I stood up and made an excuse about going upstairs to read. I stepped back into the slides and Char said, “Can you put them back in my closet when you go upstairs?”

“Sure,” I said, wanting to see her wardrobe again. I walked upstairs and went into my bedroom and closed the door. I took off my shirt and slacks, picked up a book and laid down on my bed, with nothing on but my nylons. It was so erotic. I laid there reading, with my legs crossed and pulled up to me, feeling the smooth sheer nylon between them whenever I moved. I felt so relieved and empty inside after my huge bowel movement. My rectum was still tingling from being stretched so wide, and I remembered how wonderful it felt when my stool was coming out. I laid my free hand on my leg, stroking it, feeling the texture of the pantyhose and I said out loud, “I got so dressed up for dinner tonight. I had to wear navy blue pantyhose and high heels.” All of a sudden I ejaculated, more than I ever had, all over the inside of Char’s hose, making a huge mess. I hadn’t even touched my dick and I had climaxed! I panicked and quickly got up, running to the bathroom to get some tissues after making sure the coast was clear down the hallway. I wiped up my cum and tried to dry out the pantyhose as best I could. Walking into Char’s bedroom, I took off her sandals and put them back in the closet where they were. I looked over her shoe collection, and started to get hard all over again thinking about wearing them.

When bedtime came, I reluctantly took off the pantyhose and put on my pajamas. I saw Char in her room, and I walked over there with the pantyhose in hand. “Here,” I said, holding them out to her, “Where do you want me to put them?”

She looked at me and said, “You know, I have another pair of navy ones. Why don’t you keep those so you can wear them again if you want?”

“Thanks,” I blushed. “That’s really nice of you. Thanks for letting me wear your things. I felt really grown up.”

“No problem,” she said, touching my hair. “I’ve got a lot of other things I bet you would look good in. We’ll do it again sometime.”

I smiled. “Well, goodnight. Thanks again for everything.”

A little while later, before I went to sleep, I heard Mom and Char talking in the next room, and I quietly got up and put my ear to the door so I could listen better.

I heard Char say, “I think he masturbated. He said he was going upstairs to read, but when he brought the pantyhose back to me, it looked like there was a wet spot in them. I told him he could keep them. He was so cute! I couldn’t believe what a girly boy he was! His hands are so cute with his nails done!”

Mom said, “He has a navy blue suit he could wear them with too. He’d look really pretty. Too bad he can’t wear those navy blue wedges with it.”

Char asked, “I really enjoyed dressing him up. When I parted his hair in the middle and put lip gloss on him it really turned him into a girl! So, have you had him in a skirt yet?”

Mom laughed. “Heavens, no. I’ve just been doing the Janeboy thing with him, having him wear panty hose under his slacks, and letting him wear girl shoes when we’re alone. He’s even been wearing my heels and my shoeboots. I wonder how he’d react to a skirt? He has really great looking legs when he has hose on.”

“I know! I couldn’t believe how pretty his legs were when he was sitting there on the toilet. I SO want to see him in a skirt! I have a pretty young-looking dress that I don’t wear any more that he can have. He could wear it up here, no one would know him.”

“I bet he’d like it. You should see him on Sunday mornings, he puts his pantyhose on before he comes out of his room. I got him a girl’s short dressing coat to wear. Then we have breakfast, both of us sitting there in our nylons, chatting about girl stuff. He is so adorable. Then he finishes getting dressed. The first time he wore hose to church, he kept crossing and uncrossing his legs in the pew. I could tell he really liked how the slacks felt sliding over his hose. I finally ran my finger over the top of his thigh and he just smiled dreamily. I really created a monster!”

“That’s so neat that you have that opportunity to bond though. Usually teenage boys and their moms are drifting apart around now.”

“I know. That’s why I’ve been encouraging this so much,” she said. “He’s so sweet on Sundays. After we have breakfast, we go in the bathroom together and he does his BM. He wants me to come in there and sit with him while he does his push job. He is so darling, sitting there on the toilet in that cute little dressing coat and pantyhose while he pushes and grunts. Then he has me wipe him when he’s done. At least I know he’s having regular BMs.”

“I know, he was SO cute, straining to get it out when he was constipated. Probably reminds you of when he was a little boy sitting on the potty, only he has pantyhose on. That’s such an intimate moment for you two to share. He must really crave the attention, wanting you to be close when he defecates. Most teenage boys wouldn’t want their moms anywhere near while they were pooping.”

“Mmmm-hmmm. You wouldn’t believe how big his stools are. I’m a little concerned that his bowels aren’t moving often enough. The doctor also warned me that effeminate boys often suffer from constipation and don’t tell anyone until they’re really impacted. That’s the reason I’ve really been watching his BMs.”

“I’m surprised he’s sleeping in boy underwear. I thought you’d have him in panties and camis to sleep in.”

“No, I haven’t gotten him panties yet. I don’t wear panties with pantyhose, so he doesn’t either. He’s not seemed interested in panties. What started this was me catching him wearing my panty hose.”

“Mmmmm. You should get him camis to wear instead of tee shirts.”

“I thought about that, but I was afraid it would show through his shirt. We should have put a cami on him tonight, his pantyhose waistband was showing above his slacks and there were some guys at the restaurant tonight staring at it. That’s a good idea about letting him sleep in panties and a slip. Last Sunday afternoon, I was doing my nails and he came out of his room and was watching me intently. When I got done, I asked him if he’d like me to do his nails and he said yes. We sat together on the couch and he rested his head on my shoulder while I was painting his nails. I saw him staring at his hands the rest of the day until we finally took the polish off before he went to bed. The night before we came up here he asked if he could wear nail polish.”

“So, it is sexual? Does he masturbate when he’s dressed?”

“I think so. There’s semen stains in the panty of all his hose,” Mom said. “When I wash out our hose it’s easy to tell which ones are his. When we get home from church he immediately takes off his socks, and walks around the rest of the day in his hose feet. He goes in his room for a while after we get home and I think he masturbates. I’m usually fixing lunch then so I’m in the kitchen and I can’t tell.”

“I was surprised at how aroused he was tonight. I had forgotten how hard a teenage boy can get, even though his is so tiny! It’s great that he can express his sexuality around you openly.”

“Yes, it is. When he comes out of his room on Sunday mornings after he puts his hose on he always has an erection. He’s always been a little effeminate. It really didn’t surprise me when I caught him wearing my nylons. Our doctor told me I shouldn’t make a big deal about it, so I decided to encourage him a little to do it discreetly. The first Sunday of seventh grade I gave him a new pair of pantyhose and had him wear them under his good slacks. You can tell he likes it, he just acts so comfortable when he’s dressed in girl things. He just glows, he looks so happy! I was surprised how cute he is in them,” she laughed. “He leaves his hose on all day on Sundays. I have him put socks on over them if he goes outside, though, so he doesn’t run them.”

Char said, “And I just can’t get over how well he walks in heels! He’s obviously had a lot of practice. It’s great that you wear the same shoe size so he can wear your shoes. Do you think he’d like to wear panties to sleep in? I was going to go to the mall tomorrow. I was thinking of getting him a camisole to wear while he’s up here instead of boy undershirts.”

“I bet he’d love that.”

After I went to sleep, I dreamed that I was out on a date with that cute boy that had winked at me at the restaurant. I was wearing the same outfit I had on before, with the navy blue pantyhose and platform sandals. We were kissing and making out, and I was getting a boner. I reached inside my pantyhose and straightened it out, and said, “Sorry.”

He smiled and said, “Don’t worry, it’s OK.” We resumed petting and kissing, and he put his hand on my thigh and pulled me closer to him. I felt my slacks sliding over my panty hose, and I ejaculated.

I woke up in the darkness and found I really HAD ejaculated. I had a big slimy mess in my underwear. I pulled my undershirt down over it and snuggled back in the bed, thinking about how wonderful it would be if that would really happen, if I could be with a boy while dressed as a girl.

-----O-----

We went shopping again the next day. When we were in a store that had women’s and girl’s clothes, we went up there and Char picked out a package of girl’s panties and two white lacy camisoles. She held them up to me to check the size and said, “You’ll be so cute in these! You’ll love sleeping in them, too.”

That night before I took my bath, Mom came in with them and took the tags off of them and handed them to me. “Here, you can put these on after your bath and we’ll see how you look in them.”

After I dried off from my bath, I put them and on couldn’t believe the feeling. I walked out in the living room and Char said, “Look at you! I knew you’d be so cute in them. How do you like them?”

“Great,” I said, blushing. My dick was so hard, but the panties were hiding it, and I tried to think about something else to keep it from getting any bigger.

-----O-----

When we got ready to go home, Mom said, “Should we get dressed up for the ride home?”

“Sure,” I said.

“I have a surprise for you. Put on your panty hose and leave your cami on, and I’ll be right back.” I took off my sleeping panties and put my hose on. As I was pulling them up, Mom came back in the room holding something. She held it up and it was a dress!

“Char gave me this for you to have. Here, it goes on over your head.”

She gathered it up and put it over my head, and I put my arms in the sleeves as it slid down over me. It came down to just below my knees, and I couldn’t believe how nice my legs looked below the hem. She also had a half-slip, and held it up to me to see where the waist would have to be. “Step into the slip, and then pull up your dress,” she said. I did, and Mom pulled the waistband of the slip almost up to my rib cage. Then we let the dress back down, and it fit perfectly. “Wow, just look at you! Go look at yourself in the mirror while I get dressed.”

I walked out in the hallway and looked at myself in the mirror. When I first saw myself in a dress, it took my breath away. It was like the first time I saw myself in high heels, only better. I kept twirling around and looking at myself, not able to believe it. My dick was so hard, and I pulled up the dress to reach inside my panty hose to straighten it out.

Mom came out of the bedroom in a skirt, and we stood together in front of the full length mirror. All I could think of was that we were like a mother and a daughter. Mom said, “We’ll wear our shoeboots home. They’ll keep our legs warmer.”

Finally we sashayed down the hallway in our dresses to the kitchen for breakfast. Char said, “Sweetie, you’re gorgeous! I just knew you’d look great in that dress. Now you can’t go out all dressed up like that with those chipped nails. You’ve got to let me do your nails before you leave.”

After breakfast Mom and I went in the bathroom to try to do our BMs. Mom said, “Now pull up your dress and slip, and pull down your panty hose. Hold on to your dress and slip so it doesn’t go into the toilet.” I did, and then settled down on the toilet for my push job. It was really big and smooth, such a welcome change from when I was constipated. I moaned in pleasure as it slid through my rectum and dropped into the toilet. “All done?” Mom asked. “Ready for me to wipe?”

“Mmmm-hmmm,” I said, leaning forward. Mom rolled off some toilet paper and ran it up my crack.
Looking down, she said, “Wow! You really did a lot.”

“I’m still getting caught up from earlier in the week,” I giggled. I pulled up my hose and smoothed down my dress and slip, and flushed. Mom pulled down her skirt and hose and sat down on the toilet while I combed my hair and refreshed my lip gloss.

Afterward, we were sitting in the living room talking, and Char came in with her nail stuff. We talked while she took off my old polish and put on new.

“So did you do your poo this morning?” Char asked.

“Mmmm-hmmmmmmm,” I said.

“Boy did he ever,” Mom smiled. “We both had a really good BM.”

“Good. We don’t want you to get constipated again from that long car ride, like last week.”

After waving my hands in the air for a while to dry it, it was time to leave. I went in the bathroom to go potty before we left, I looked at myself in the mirrors, and could see my suntan nyloned legs below the hem of my dress. I felt so sexy knowing that I was going to be in a dress all day! I renewed my lip gloss and then we went downstairs to the back door. We sat on the couch and put on our shoeboots. As always I loved the feeling of sliding my hosed feet into them and zipping them up, and then we said our goodbyes. When Char hugged me goodbye, she whispered in my ear, “Bye Bri-anne, next time we’ll try you in some other cute things.”

When we went out to the car I was surprised how cold my legs were. After we left, I was shivering in the front seat. Mom noticed and said, “Cold?”

“Mmmm-hmmm. My knees are cold. I’m glad I wore my boots.”

“Now you know what we women go through. That’s the down side of wearing a dress. Maybe I should have had you put tights on instead of panty hose.”

“It’s OK. I’d rather wear nylons.”

“Yes, you’re a little old to be wearing tights with a dress. You do look so pretty and grown up in a dress and hose.”

“Thanks,” I said, blushing, still not believing that I was wearing a dress out in public.

We started having our usual Sunday morning girl talk on the drive home. We were talking about how constipated I was on the trip, and I said, “I was so embarrassed when I was sitting on the pot trying to go poop in front of you and Char, and my…. faucet got so big and hard.”

“I noticed that too, but didn’t want to mention it and embarrass you,” Mom said. “I thought it was maybe because you had hose on and that was exciting you.”

“I’ve noticed that when I’m constipated and trying hard to go poop, that it gets hard like that. Why does that happen?”

“I don’t know,” she admitted. “Boys have a gland called their prostate that has to do with sex, and it is close to your rectum. Perhaps when you’re constipated and your rectum has a big hard stool in it, it’s pressing against your prostate and exciting you.”

“It gets big on Sunday morning when I have hose on and I’m trying to go poop. I thought it was just because I had pantyhose on.”

-----O-----

When we stopped for our first bathroom break, Mom said, “You’ll have to go in the ladies room with me. Don’t talk to anyone, and be sure you sit down to pee.” I felt so sexy walking into the ladies room in my dress. I strode purposefully over to the first empty stall and locked the door behind me. I pulled up my dress and settled on the toilet, making sure my dick was pointed down so I wouldn’t pee all over. I couldn’t believe I was sitting in a ladie’s room in a dress, going tinkle! I made sure to roll off some toilet paper and wipe myself too before I flushed.

up
128 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Yes! It Just Keeps Going

Long ago and far away... How much the world has changed since those days. Keep up the good work!

At Last, Admitting What I Am To Myself...