Friday Night - For One Time Only

Printer-friendly version

Friday Night – For One Time Only?
By Julie D Cole

friday night.jpg

Growing up is tough and I was always lagging a bit behind the rest of the boys as far as height, physique and reaction to first experiences of comparing our private parts. I was small everywhere and never had the assets of a boy of my age. I had sufficient pubic hair to give the impression of on-setting manhood and it didn’t take long for a few strands to develop into a full pubic bush. We soon moved on from counting the individual hairs and I admit I was envious of the growth spurts surrounding me.

So Friday nights were becoming embarrassing because I was expected to go around to a friend’s house to stay with him whilst his parents went out for a few drinks and at first there were 5 of us then 4 then 3 then 2. It was Gareth and I which I didn’t mind because his parents trusted us together. They got later and later as their trust in us developed and invariably they arrived home around 11-30pm that was late for two young boys to be alone in a house. Except of course that usually Gareth’s grandmother came home from the local Whist Drive about 10-30pm ensuring that I had the option to go home early. It depended what was on TV and luckily I only lived a few doors away from Gareth.

Generally on Friday nights we were left to ourselves after 8pm and sometimes the other friends came around until 9 pm or 9-30pm. Departure time usually meant we had been comparing our penises looking for ‘top cock’ and how many more pubic hairs had appeared in the last seven days. We were only young boys but we were exploring. There were a few girls around the neighbourhood but they were different. At least that’s what the others felt but I didn’t understand what they meant. To me they were just a bit more caring and sensitive that the boys that wasn’t unusual to me. I preferred their company sometimes but no way were they allowed out on Friday nights.

I was almost a year younger than the other four boys which put me at a bit of a disadvantage. A year of development in your teens can be a lifetime. I expected it was worse for girls but boys still had problems with hormones. That’s what we used to explore on Friday nights. The others had more boy hormones than me. I seemed to be missing some or not eating the right foods. Not much was happening down below as I soon found out. After a few weeks the others were able to demonstrate their sexual development showing their ability to respond to photographs of semi naked women.

The women were much older than us and were at least 20 years old with some even approaching thirty. I was amazed at the effect on my friends and the expansions down below by just peering at photographs. I became deeply worried that nothing was happening down below for me.

In order to fit in I tried my best to appear excited even feigning some first signs of a spurt of fluid that usually was saliva that I’d managed to transfer whilst they were all zonked out.

Gareth, who I’d known since I first started school, was the oldest and seemed years ahead of us as far as development was concerned. He would usually be the first to explode and capable of firing a second shot before I’d even coaxed my little man to pop his head out of the bush. The others joked that really I had a vagina that was hidden and that they never saw any sign of a penis that just made matters worse. If I was left alone I could manage very well to expand but then I had to think weird thoughts that I preferred not to share at the time with the others. I used to imagine I was mistaken for a girl and sent to an all girls school despite my protests. No matter how hard I tried I was not allowed to go back to my regular school and wear boy clothes.

One particular dark and stormy Friday night in late October Gareth offered to help and persuaded me to sit with him on the sofa. He seemed spent but he was still semi stiff and I had nothing to compete with it. I remember that he switched off the lamp at the side of the sofa and we relied on the TV for light. Gareth pulled me close to him and said he would teach me how to climax. He tried his best but I was still next to useless. He even searched my small bush and caressed me using his thumb and one finger. There wasn’t much sign of life.

He then decided to blow in my ear which had an immediate effect and then nibbled and put his wet tongue in my ear. I reacted badly and screamed like a girl, hitting him on the shoulder. It hurt me more than him so he just laughed.

After I calmed down he took my chin in his hand and held my face still and told me to close my eyes. I hardly dare do as I was told but after a minute or so I plucked up courage and screwed them tightly. I felt his lips on mine and my body stiffened. I remember him saying he’d gone too far and didn’t mean to stiffen all of my body that caused me to giggle. He blew on my eyelids so that they closed and then kissed me again. This time I tried to relax and follow his instruction.I’d never kissed another boy before although in truth I should say I’d never been kissed by a boy before. It wasn’t so bad as I expected.

My head went right back and I opened my lips as he pushed his tongue forward. He said this was a French kiss and I should let him try it so he understood what it felt like. Supposedly to experiment with the girls. I never heard of such a kiss and who would want garlic in their mouths from a Frenchman. I tried to resist and clenched my teeth. It didn’t stop him and he moved his hand to my pubic area to distract me and I tried to push his hand away and cried out to stop. That enabled him to insert his tongue and push it deep into my mouth. It was pretty awful as far as I was concerned. A bit slimy and it wriggled. I tried to stay as still as possible hoping that he’d stop and move away. He moved his hand saying he’s felt something stiffen and I craned my neck looking in disbelief. I didn’t want him to touch me below and I gripped his wrist as best I could to stop him.

He just smiled and said he intended to try this out on one of the girls who hung around with us to see if they responded like I’d done. I tried to sit up but he said he hadn’t finished and he needed more practise. He wanted to experiment and follow what he’d been reading in one of his dad’s secret books.

I was feeling uncomfortable and a little scared because he didn’t seem to care that I didn’t like it much. From his point of view he assumed that because I’d stiffened that I liked it and that I wanted more. His hand moved under my sweater to my chest and then his eyes almost popped and he stopped and lifted it to expose my front. ‘You’ve got tits. Look you’ve got tits. Just like a girl.’

I was shocked that he’d found out my greatest embarrassment and I denied it repeatedly. He just asked me to sit up as he wanted to take a closer look. I tried to stop him and felt so embarrassed. He was adamant that I showed him full-frontal and pulled my sweater over my head so I couldn’t see anything. My arms were stuck so I pulled up my knees and managed to kick him where it hurts most. He winced but it didn’t stop him and he held me with the sweater restraining me. He could hold me with one hand so he used his other to explore my chest. He kept insisting they were young girls breasts and that they were as big as those of the twin sisters who lived a few doors away.

He wasn’t rough and he demonstrated how he’d fondled the bigger busted twin, Marie. He was trying to get a reaction from me but all I wanted to do was to resist and either bite him or kick him again. It just made him laugh because I was now quite helpless. I felt resigned to his ridicule of me and he insisted my breasts had swelled due to his massage. My nipples did seem to have developed recently and swelled when stroked by him. Then I felt him kiss one of them and take it in his mouth. He used his tongue again and I felt a shudder through my body. Then he seemed to bite it gently and he asked if I liked it. The truth was I it felt nice but I wasn’t going to admit it to him or I’d never live it down.

I was nervous by now because all this was new to me. Gareth had been the first person ever to see my private parts and my expanded chest. It was a shock. After a few minutes he let me go so I could pull my sweater back down to cover myself. I felt damp below as I pulled my briefs back into position so I was comfortable. They had slipped to my knees even though I hadn’t exactly joined in. I’d definitely stiffened and I was sure that I’d experienced my first erection as small as it was. Gareth seemed proud of himself and he was smiling.

I just wanted to burst into tears but I hung in. I was fearful that he’d boast to our friends and tell them I had tits. There wasn’t much I could do except beg him not to tell anybody what had happened. He was kind enough to promise and he put his arm around my shoulder for reassurance.

We sat still for a while watching TV and I felt more and more uncomfortable. I needed the bathroom and so I excused myself. Since I did have the problem of a small penis I sat down to pee as my mother had taught me. I quickly I relieved myself, wiped dry looking at myself in the large mirror over the basin. I looked pale and upset and my hair was screwed up. It was thick and strong and not difficult to put back into tidiness but it was in need of cutting. I’d resisted wasting money at the barbers shop. Mum had trimmed it the previous week and the time before that after deciding I should let it grow. She felt I looked better with a more fashionable style. I liked it too but it was a bit unisex as far as dad was concerned. Unlike his short back and sides that was almost a basin cut like he had in the army. I guess mum got her way because she was in charge of home because he was away overseas a lot. Sometimes mum would brush my hair into a feminine style just to see what I looked like.

My elder sister had been a disappointment to her because she wasn’t the girly girl she’d wanted. I guess I was her last chance. Sis is a bit of a tomboy and straight up and down but still very pretty that she doesn’t think suits her personality. There were many at school who would give their right arms for her features as flat as she was. I could imagine that Gareth would be disappointed if he lifted her sweater like he did mine. Anyway she’d have bopped him one for sure followed by the right knee in the groin.

I guess Marie took after dads side of the family whereas I was smaller and lighter framed like mum and my gran who doted on me. She often said that I would have made a very beautiful girl and thought it was unfair that my sister had inherited the wrong set of features from our parents.

I was still lost in a reverie, staring at myself in the mirror. I hoped Gareth wouldn’t make fun of me in front of our friends in the following days. I tried to loosen my sweater as much as I could to hide my chest worrying about what he’d said. Tits. Surely not. Mum and Gran had large bosoms and if I was really like their side of the family maybe I would have more up top than a normal boy or my sister.

The upside was I’d have a good head of hair as I grew older but surely as a boy I wouldn’t develop big tits. Funny but I’d quite enjoyed the feeling when Gareth caressed them and especially the flick of his tongue. My nipples were very sensitive and even the rub of my sweater caused them to stick out so I had decided to wear a vest as soon as the weather became cooler. I already looked stupid wearing a sweater in the summer.

I needed to stop day-dreaming and get back to Gareth in the lounge so I washed my hands and dried them carefully as mum had trained me to do as a young boy. All our family had hands and nails that were healthy with smooth skin and I suppose we hadn’t had to do any manual work that was a big factor. Gareth had much bigger hands by comparison to mine. He was normal for a boy I supposed. Me? I was still awaiting puberty to kick in.

As I went back into the lounge Gareth was laid on the sofa looking at some of his dads girly magazines that were kept hidden in a locker somewhere. Gareth had access with his dads permission and he couldn’t wait to show me his favourite bare chested girls when I returned. Some were in fact completely naked and so I felt a bit awkward. I’d never even see my sister without clothes as far back as I could remember and I’d never seen real live tits except when mum or Gran bent down. OK maybe Miss Pickard at school showed too much sometimes but that was to attract Mr Edwards the gym teacher. The nude girls pubic hair areas were not so bushy as I expected as if they had been trimmed equivalent to short back and sides. Maybe if I did the same I wouldn’t have so much trouble going to the bathroom and I could stand like the rest of the boys.

There were three or four Playboy magazines strewn across the carpet that were quite old and some more up to date magazines where the girls weren’t so pretty but they were big up top. Gareths comment was ‘who looks at the mantle piece when they’re stirring the fire.’ Well it sounded more crude than that in fact.

He was laughing and I could see that his trouser front was open. He had been stroking himself and he beckoned me to sit next to him and hold the book so he could admire a full length picture that dropped out of the book. I didn’t have much choice if I wanted him to stay quiet about my chest area. He didn’t seem satisfied with me sitting like that so he told me to put the book down and lay alongside him. I did as he asked and I was trapped against the back of the sofa. I was nervous.

Gareth said he was keen to explore more and involve me. He wanted me to pretend to be a girl and hoped that he might soon be able to find a girlfriend and that he would be able to show he wasn’t a virgin. I was nervous as he turned off the side light. The room fell dim and he took hold of my hand looking into my eyes. He said that I need’t be scared as he moved it to his stiffness. I held it and it felt strange since mine was nothing like this.

It must have been as thick as my wrist and almost as long as my school rule. It had big veins and I swear it had a head of its own. It moved as I touched it that scared me. Gareth wouldn’t let me let go as he moved my hand up and down pressing my fingers against it until I took a grip. He made some strange noises before pulling my face towards his and kissing me. He held me tight to him and his tongue was searching again. His other hand reached underneath my sweater and this time I didn’t resist and leaned forward a little as his fingers caressed my nipple.

Then he seemed to cry out in pleasure as something seemed to explode and he jerked up and down. Then he just groaned and blew air out. I felt something on my hand and saw it was covered in a sticky mass. He seemed to have lost all his strength now and he fell back letting my sweater also fall back over my chest that at least recovered my dignity. He still wanted me to kiss him as if I was his girlfriend even though he’d lost all his strength.

I tried my best to do as he wished and wondered what a girl might be thinking after having been covered in a sticky mess. Surely they would have screamed and run to the bathroom to wash it all down the basin. Gareth didn’t seem to be awake now so without any further instruction I leaned forward to kiss him again. His eyes opened and he smiled. He liked it and I guess I did too so I reached out for his man again and he helped to guide me to it. He was still full on and seemed bigger than ever.

He said he wanted me and looked me directly in the eyes. I’d no idea what he meant since I was there with him anyway and I’d tried to follow his wishes since he was my closest friend. I just mumbled that I wanted him too but I’d no idea why I said it. Then he coaxed me to sit astride his stomach and took my weight as I took position on his stomach as if he was a pony without a saddle. He was warm and I pushed my jeans down to my ankles freeing my knees to hold on as he raised his body up and down from the sofa.

I knew then that I was way behind him and the other boys because he had muscles where I had nothing and his man was still 100% vertical despite the ejaculation a few moments earlier. I hung on as if it was part of a saddle as he pretended that I was riding him. I looked back over my shoulder to look at my grip and stared in amazement at the energy that was contained in it ready to explode again despite two eruptions already. Where was it all coming from? He repeated again that he wanted me and I smiled and nodded. I was completely confused by this experience and this was a new phrase to me. I found myself shivering with pleasure and hanging on as best I could. I didn’t seem to be hurting him and he was doing nothing to hurt me.

I pushed his hair back from his face and smiled to try to calm him down. He arched his back and lifted me again as if I was still on horseback. He let me down then lifted again and I felt his stiffness return and press at the bottom of my back. He was a fourteen year old boy going on 21, soon to be 15. I was 9 months younger yet we seemed years apart in our development. I remember that I wished puberty could be delayed even longer so I could pretend to be his girlfriend again on other Friday nights when we were alone. I’d no idea I would have such a feeling when I’d arrived but it was great to be having fun with Gareth and he was getting very strong again in my hand. I’d no idea how to deal with this situation so I tried my best to calm him down. If I let go he kept prodding me in my lower back until I held on again and he kept repeating the words ‘I want you’.

I tried kissing him to quieten him but he just got more active and I almost fell off him. So I grabbed his prodder and managed to turn my position so I was facing his feet with my back towards his face. I leaned to the side and turned my head towards him and blew him a kiss. He screamed loudly as if he’d had his throat cut open by a knife and threw me off like a bucking bronco and I fell sideways onto the floor of the lounge banging my head in the process. Suddenly the light went on and it was nothing to do with the bang on the head. Standing in the doorway was Gareth’s grandmother. She looked angry and her eyes were wide open. She looked more scary than ever. We never heard her unlock the door so she had obviously returned early to find her grandson being ridden by a young boy from a few doors away both half naked. Her grandson lying prostate on the sofa exploding for the third time and I’d lost my jeans and briefs and so I put my hands in front of me as I scrambled to my feet. I hopped on one leg trying to put on my briefs whilst I recovered my jeans from behind the sofa.

‘So this is what you get up to on a Friday night. Julian you’d better go home immediately.’

I did my best to pull up my briefs and put on my jeans and turned to Gareth as I headed towards the door to run home. I’d no idea what had happened as Gareth tried his best to scoop up his father’s books whilst hiding the remains of his manhood. And then I knew what was meant by manhood and I expected his grandmother was shocked at his size like I was. I burst into tears as I ran home and had to stop to calm down at our front gate. Why had Gran returned early and spoiled our fun. Now she’d tell Gareth’s parents and they’d tell mum and dad and I’d be a laughing stock.

Gareth had certainly opened my eyes that Friday night and whilst neither of us got into much trouble I wasn’t allowed to go around on Friday nights after that. Somehow as far as his parents were concerned I got the blame for enticing him. Maybe if I’d have been a girl his father would have patted his back and said ‘That’s my Boy.’ It wasn’t as if we had sex or anything we’d just had fun. Anyway he had consented to Gareth looking at his books so what did he expect.

So after that we drifted apart and both families moved house. Despite the incident Mum didn’t get angry and in fact she was extra kind to me after that and spoiled me rotten. But for all the love she gave me at home it seemed to be compensation because the rest of my school years were difficult. Some rumours had spread about me and I felt different to the rest of the boys in my class. But I managed without being beaten up or bullied and explored my feelings as best I could.

I didn’t seem to grow much during my school and college years and so I took the opportunity to explore the feelings I had when Gareth asked me to act like a girl. I still had my problem of trying to hide the ‘tits’ he referred to that Friday night and had consulted with mum and our family doctor. I was told I was a late developer and once a growth spurt kicked in then I’d lose the fatty tissue. That was good and bad news because in private I liked them. They were sensitive and I’d got used to caressing them in private moments. The nipples would stick out below my shirts and vests with certain materials and I learned to take care what I was wearing when I left home. At home mum accepted me and in truth I felt more like a girl than a boy and lots of people assumed I was a girl dressing like a boy. I did let my hair grow as long as school would allow and by the time I reached college it was shoulder length and I’d tie it back whilst in class. I tended to hang around with a group of female students who treated me as one of them. I couldn’t join in some of their conversations that were a bit personal although they were aware of my inadequacy below and sometimes it was the subject of one of our lunchtime discussions around the table. There were a few theories but no-one felt I should lose sleep over it and if anything I was encouraged to behave more like them and alter my appearance to be more in tune with latest styles.

I was invited to a couple of girly weekends sharing rooms with a girl called Heather who seemed excited to take me under her wing to encourage me to explore my feminine side. I didn’t say anything and I just went with the flow. I already had the support and encouragement of mum and a small wardrobe that I’d built up during shopping expeditions.

After my Friday night experience and complaints from Gareth’s mum I’d expected my mum to go berserk and punish me but she just took me in her arms and consoled me as I burst into tears. She sat me down later to have a chat and she told me not to worry but to take extra care with boys who might get the wrong idea or make a mistake of thinking I was a girl and be disappointed or angry. We had some silly nights and the occasional excursion together out of town with a few embarrassing moments but nothing like that Friday night. I was becoming the part-time daughter she hoped that my sister would have been. We became very close and my Gran was also very supportive and joined us sometimes. Mum encouraged me to wear bra’s rather than bind my chest and helped me overcome my nervousness when I went for my first fitting. So at home I was free to dress as I liked and I rarely tied my hair back. If visitors came or dad and my sister were around the bra’s were packed away in a drawer and my hair tied back into a pony tail. I’m sure both would have been supportive but it was easier to avoid any confrontations or negative atmosphere.

I had a few nights out with the college gang and dressed appropriately but not quite as provocatively as the others. I guess I looked like the awkward shy one and a few boys saw me as vulnerable and tried it on a bit. I learned to fend them off but sometimes it was difficult. We explored lots of venues including Gay bars and as much as I tried to keep a low profile I was forced into situations where I was accepted as a girl without any suspicion. I had a few new female friends by this time and some were attracted but I daren’t go there. I’m not sure that my friends had been as discreet as I had hoped. One girl called Angie became very attentive and insisted we dance at any opportunity. It was difficult to dance on the first occasions but I managed and eventually one night after a few drinks I let myself go and my inhibitions disappeared. At the end of the night I couldn’t escape Angie’s attention and she gave me my first real kiss from a girl other than the pecks on the cheek. She surprised me and then I surprised myself by responding and I guess the experience with Gareth had helped. I knew how to accept a French kiss. Angie seemed completely taken in and was probably fooled by the ‘tits’ as Gareth called them and the bra cupping and lifting them. She was nothing if persistent after that and tried her best to get close to me and meet her for drinks or a meal. I had a devil of a job finding excuses and we did go out a few times but I told her I was only really interested in boys. She never believed me and still doesn’t.

It was almost 4 years before Gareth and I crossed paths again and things had moved on quite a bit and Angie was around by then. He appeared from nowhere and who knows what might have happened to me if he hadn’t happened around the corner that night.

Now that’s another story.

I hope this story didn’t go too far. I tried to keep it moderated and most is factual. Early guilt soon disappeared as times changed and I never forgot that Friday night experience. We should all get chance to explore but few get chance I suppose. I was just lucky.
Julie D Cole

up
138 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

...hopefully you can tell

...hopefully you can tell that story for another time at a later date!

It sucks that his parents were such homophobes but I am thinking that he saw through the guise and knew all along that his friend was a girl inside and just didn't know it. The clues were there, his mother clearly saw it, but others didn't.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

I can tell later

Sadly the families immediate reaction was to try to protect Gareth by moving away. It didn't work out as they hoped.
Jules

Jules