Darrin Gets Bewitched

Printer-friendly version

Note: This story, like the television show, is based upon real events.

Darrin Gets Bewitched

There was a firm knock on the front door. Ignoring her husband’s strict directive Tabitha hadn’t bothered to get dressed in the dreaded daily slut outfit. Rather definitely she was still in her Walmart casuals. With her hubby being out for the morning, she had spent the time curled up on the couch suffering through a pity party. With red puffy eyes she pulled herself together hitched up her nondescript sweatpants and shuffled to answer the door. Looking through the peep hole her heart jumped with joy. She threw the door open and greeted her old sorority sister Samantha.

The gorgeous statuesque woman reached out and enveloped her friend in a bear hug. Tabitha was rather petite, a stark contrast to her visitor, a tall, lithe woman. Being as she was eight inches shorter than her friend, Tabitha found her head snuggled between Samantha’s ample breasts.

Sam held the embrace a lot longer than was necessary for a greeting of just friends. After a few minutes, Samantha released her hold and pushed Tabitha back. She held her at arms lengths with her signature crooked mischievous smile said, “Hello, Tabby let me look at you.”

“Samantha, you know how I hate that nickname. Why do you insist on using it?”

“I don’t know. It just seems to fit you so well. I have always had a thing for cats. You’re the only person I know that is cute, curious, adorable, playful and loyal all at the same time. You just remind me of my kitty at home."

Tabitha knew she was never going to win that one. So she stepped aside and invited her friend into her home. Samantha grabbed the handle of her powder blue roll-on suitcase and pulled it behind her. Tabitha had admired this woman for their entire time they were roommates in college. Despite her height, she was all woman, all six feet of her. Throughout school, Sam was constantly deluged with suitors. With her regal carriage and glam looks, she intimidated all the boys. She had coal black hair, a swarthy complexion, and piercing brown eyes and the finest bosom this side of the Playboy mansion. Tabitha had marveled over Sam’s wardrobe in college. She never went for the grunge or even casual look. Rather, she was always a well-turned out lady. Everything was always ultra-feminine but never risqué. None of her boyfriend’s ever matched up to her standards so an individual seldom lasted long in her life. Thus, the frat boys named her the Red Baron because, in four years, she shot down more guys than the entire British Royal Flying Corps.

The two friends spent several seconds appraising each other. They had shared a bedroom for four years, yet Tabitha was still in awe of her exotic friend. It was never a secret that Tabitha idolized her, Samantha was everything Tabitha wasn’t. Samantha had exotic looks that were the envy of every girl in their sorority. She was a beautiful woman with a dark complexion and flawless skin. A sophisticated foreign exchange student from mysterious far off Germany, while Tabitha, her sidekick, was just a farm girl from Nebraska. Tabitha was short and slender with plain Jane looks and only an adequate figure. The mean girls in the house dubbed Tabitha the head cheerleader for the Itty Bitty Titty Committee.

Regardless of their sarcasm, she certainly had boob envy. Many a night laying alone in her bed, she often wondered what it would be like to have a full figured chest like her big sister.

Tabitha spoke first, “Good heavens Sam, you haven’t change a bit since my wedding. I bet you could still fit into your bridesmaid's dress. I’m so glad you could make it.”

“Tabby, we were not only roommates but best friends. You are closer to me than my biological siblings. How could I not come when you asked for my help? Now tell me how married life has treated you. Is it everything you had hoped for?”

Tabitha moved the box of tissues and collapsed onto the sofa and slapped the seat next to her indicating where she wanted Sam to sit.

Samantha, ever the lady, sat and crossed her legs in a very refined position. Tabitha sat with her legs tucked under her and reached over and squeezed her friend’s hand.

“Let me tell you it hasn’t been all Champaign and roses. It’s Darrin. I had always dreamed my husband would be a man for whom a good philosophical discussion would be foreplay. He kept up a good façade while we were dating. Once we returned from the honeymoon and I began to peel back the onion layers of his true personality, I found a selfish chauvinist who made it clear that the proper place for a woman was in either the kitchen or the bedroom. While we were dating, I believe he took advantage of my naiveté. Once we were married it became clear his misogyny went much deeper than that. It wasn’t all his fault. His mother broke his heart when she abandoned the family when he was only 5.”

Samantha fought hard to control her temper. “That’s an excuse not a reason. A real man would have gotten over it long ago.”

Tabitha sighed, “Whatever the reason his true personality exemplifies the most negative aspects of masculinity. I thought I could change him. Repeatedly he explained to me, the man being on top is the natural order of things. He is argent, assertive, argumentative and unappreciative of the feelings of others. He is sophomoric in his opinions of woman. He has never come right out and said it, but I know in his heart he views all women, and me in particular, as chattel. We have been placed on this earth to serve the superior half of the species men.”

Samantha’s nostrils flared, she had never liked the man. “I tried to warn you that marrying the Big-Man-On-Campus was a mistake. His curly dark hair, sparkling eyes and devil-may-care attitude attracted every girl on campus.”

“You were so right. I knew he was out of my league. But we loved each other and I thought that would be enough.”

With fire in her eyes Samantha commented, “I’ll admit that at six feet two and with all those muscles, he was a fine looking specimen. The problem as I saw it, was he knew he was hot. Has he been cheating on you?”

“No, just the opposite. He has made it clear I am the only woman in his life. As far as I can tell, he has never even looked at another woman. In fact, he is smothering me. He’s excessively attentive.”

Sam furrowed her brow in bewilderment, “I’m sorry honey, then what seems to be the problem?”

“Darrin has destroyed my self-worth with his constant haranguing.

“He treats me like an object to be admired not as a contributing member of society. I want to get out of the house and use my degree. He won’t hear of it. He flat out told me that married women do not belong in the workforce. It is their place to remain at home. He concedes it is fine for single woman to work. He thinks they are in the workforce only as a way to meet men and find a husband. Once she lands her man, her only responsibility is to take care of all her husband’s needs, keep a neat and clean home and to make babies.

Samantha steamed and her eyes grew dark and menacing as she thought, ‘He’s an infestation not a real man. I would do the world a service by exterminating him.’

Tabitha went on with her tale of woe. "He's told me that, when he is through with me, I’ll be his trophy wife. As such, he is currently dissatisfied with the way I look and dress. I admit I could stand to lose a few pounds; but he has me on a starvation diet, he told me my goal is get my waist down to 28 inches."

"At first it was just suggestions on how I could improve my appearance. It started with the clothes I wear. Flats are not allowed as part of my wardrobe. The only shoes in my closet now are really tall high heels, like the type you find in a bondage video. Next it was my hair color, he wanted his wife to be a redhead. I have a weekly appointment at the hairdresser to keep it this shade. Once the color was to his liking he wasn’t satisfied with its length. He insisted I let it grow. Then he was unhappy with the way I styled it. No matter what I did it was never enough."

Samantha fought her anger and said, "Who made him the fashion police? How do you put up with it?"

Tabitha blushed crimson, "It's hard to talk about but I need to get it off my chest. Then there is my conduct in the bedroom he is unhappy with. At first it was subtle little things, just an unhappy expression, or a lack of a compliment. Then he became more vocal and openly criticized my sexual performance. He said I wasn’t engaged enough in ensuring he had great sex every time. He demands all sex begin with me going down on him to get him ready for the grand finale. When I ask him to reciprocate, he laughs and says a real man doesn’t do that sort of thing. I am totally frustrated with our sex life. I do the disgusting deed only because he requires me to do it. He views his johnson as his pride and joy and wants me to worship it with my mouth and throat. Even after I told him I find the act degrading."

Tabitha wiped her tears away with the back of her hand and went on. "I was always worried he would eventually tire of me. I think that is exactly what’s happening. Rather than trade me in for a newer model, he has made it his life’s work to mold me into his version of an ideal woman. He was always egocentric. From my point of view, he looks down on woman as being inferior."

Samantha was fighting to control her rage and let her friend continue.

"For the sake of our marriage. I lived with his suggestions when I only had to put up with his running my life in the evenings and weekends. This is sad to say, but it's come to the point where I really look forward to him going to work."

"Then his parents were killed in a car crash. His parents really loved me. So they left their huge fortune to both of us. Darrin quit his job. There is enough money we can live comfy off the interest. Neither of us will ever have to work again."

"Now his life is built around his personal pleasures. He told me I am to be nothing more than his trophy wife. It is sad to say but he has shown himself to be a despicable person."

Tabitha wiped under her nose and went on with her tale of woe. "Darrin surprised me last week by saying he wants me to take over all of our finances. He is tired of me consistently running to him asking for money."

Sam tried to be understanding and let her friend go on. "That is where he is now, at our financial advisor, an old family friend named Larry Tate."

"What did the big jerk ask in return?"

"Only that I agree to devote myself into becoming the perfect demure housewife."

Sam uncrossed her legs put both feet firmly on the floor, shook her long dark hair off her shoulders. Smiled at her friend and reached out and took her by the hand and said, "That doesn’t sound like a major problem."

"But it is. He has a long list of things that this idea wife should do. Housework of course, then there is my attire. I am to be fully made up and wearing a sexy outfit at all times around the house. 16 hours in five inch heels and wearing nothing but tight form fitting outfits are a pain in the ass. Then there are the bedroom requirements. Despite the fact I have told him I find oral sex revolting, he brought home several videos on the proper technique of how to deep throat."

"As if that isn’t enough. He won’t give me any space. Darrin is now my constant shadow. I swear if I didn’t lock the bathroom door he would follow me in when I shit. The man is driving me crazy."

"Recently, he has taken to critiquing everything. For instance, he's decided that I’m overweight so he has me on a daily 800 calorie diet. I swear I’m starving to death. He monitors everything I put in my mouth. He even researched how many calories are in a man’s semen so he can accurately calculate my daily intake of calories. Plus, he insists I exercise to tone up as he puts it. He drives me to a two hour aerobics class 5 days a week and waits outside until it’s over."

"That does sound serious. You will have access to all the money. Why don’t you clean out the accounts and just leave the bum?"

"I gave that option a lot of serious thought. This may sound silly, but I really love him. Over the last few months, I have learned to accept his idiosyncrasies concerning my physical appearance. But he has gone too far this time. That is why I called you. The reason I was crying was that he told me I have an appointment with a plastic surgeon on Monday to get my boobs done.”

"Why that’s ridiculous. What are you about a 38 double B?"

"Actually, I am a full C cup; but that isn’t good enough for him. I just wish I knew what he wanted."

"Do you want me to talk to him? I can be very persuasive when I put my mind to it."

"I don’t know what I want. I just need a shoulder to cry on."

The two sat on the couch and hugged. Samantha rocked her friend and devised a plan. She wasn’t positive that Tabitha would be on board, but she was going to give it a try. Sam went to her suitcase and removed a small dark bottle holding a clear liquid. She knelt next to Tabitha and looked her in the eye.

"I’m going to tell you something that you may find hard to believe. You know I’m from Germany, in fact my family has lived for centuries in a secluded section of a heavily forested mountain range in southwester Germany called the Black Forest. My people have been persecuted throughout time. First by the Visigoths, then the Romans and, of course, the Christians."

"What did your family do to warrant that?"

"I am descended from a long line of what you call witches."

Tabitha tried hard not to laugh but couldn’t hold back her disbelief.

"Sam you’ve never lied to me; but come on a witch. This is the 21st Century not 1690 Salem."

"Yes, you won’t find a single wart on me. But I’m a full-fledged, card carrying, coven belonging, cauldron stirring, and spell casting good witch."

"Yeah right. Next you’re going to tell me you flew here on a broomstick."

Samantha smiled at the small tale, "No I took Delta. Fighting those headwinds can really mess with my hairdo."

"Seriously Sam. In all the years we have known each other I never saw any hocus pocus indications that you had paranormal powers."

"You’re right. I made a pledge to myself to never use my powers while away from my home. But because you’re in distress, I will make an exception."

It was obvious from Tabitha’s body language she still wasn’t convinced.

"You want proof. When Darrin comes home you’ll have it. How about I read his mind. I’ll find his deepest dark secrets and tell you what he has planned for you."

"You can do that kind of thing? Surly you can’t read his every thought?"

"I could but that’s not necessary, besides looking into the recesses of any human's mind can be scary. All I need to do is read his lovemap, which is right on the surface of his psyche."

"Love map, I’ve never heard of it."

"Love map is unique to each person. It is a type of picture or template that a person cultivates over time. It is a developmental representation in the mind depicting his or hers idealized lover and the romanticized program of sexual and erotic activity that he wants to engaged in with that lover."

"You can do that and it won’t hurt my husband?"

"Tabby, I can do that and much more. I am the seventh daughter of a seventh daughter. As such, I’m a witch with astonishing powers."

She handed the mysterious-looking bottle to her friend.

"Just pour the contents of this bottle into Derwood’s drink. It won’t hurt him in any way. In a few minutes, it will appear that he has fallen into a deep sleep. Once the trance takes over, I can open his mind like a can of soup." She stood and took hold of her bags. "I’ll get settled in your spare bedroom and wait until you call me. May I use your bathroom?"

"Sure it is the second door on your left." Tabitha pointed down the small hallway.

Sam washed her hands and saw Tabitha’s hairbrush lying on the counter. There are always strands of hair caught in the teeth and she took a few and palmed them. Then she went to the guest room to wait.

Tabitha was still dubious; but figured she had nothing to lose. She shrugged her shoulders and said to herself, ‘Fine, he should be home any minute now. I need to do my makeup and get changed into my required outfit.’

Tabitha met her husband at the door in full dramatic makeup wearing stilettos, a pencil skirt that looked like it was painted on. With a smile on her face, she handed him his favorite, a glass of bourbon. In this case, there was a little magic elixir as a mixer.

Darrin gave her an approving nod and plopped into his easy chair. He looked briefly at his drink, thinking that the color looked off somehow. He took a careful taste and couldn’t tell that there was anything wrong so he relaxed to enjoy his afternoon drink.

Between sips he told her, "Mission accomplished. Your name is now the primary on all of our accounts. You wanted to use your accounting degree, now you can manage the household accounts. Don’t bother me with petty requests for money. When you need something for the house or a new sexy outfit you can just buy it."

After about five minutes, Darrin slumped and his empty glass dropped to the floor. Tabitha was about to call Samantha when she seemed to miraculously appear at her side. "Let’s get Dum-dum to your bedroom and I'll do my thing," Samantha said.

Tabitha wondered how the two woman would be able to get all 220 pounds of him off the chair. Rather than struggle, Samantha twitched her nose and Darrin suddenly seemed to float. He weighed no more than a feather. They guided him to the bedroom and positioned him on his back. Then Samantha asked Tabitha to go make a pot of tea.

As she was leaving she asked over her shoulder, "Why did you put him to sleep?"

"This mind meld is very taxing and is he was conscious, it would create a great deal of mental confusion on his part."

Tabitha had never believed in magic, but what she was witnessing made her rethink her earlier position. When she left the room Sam locked the door to ensure the privacy that she required. Sam sat on the bed and in a Spock-like action placed her fingers on his temples. She began a chanting that slowly died away as his thoughts flowed into her conciseness.

The insights she was seeing were beyond disturbing. They sent a shockwave of alarm through her. It was obvious she arrived just in time to save her friend from this self-absorbed sexist Neanderthal.

Samantha was covered in perspiration when a tapping on the door brought her out of her trance.

"Just a minute. I’m almost done here."

With a twitch of her nose Darrin was stripped of all his clothes and was positioned on his back on the bed. She got up and left him on the bed in a deep slumber.

She closed the door and followed Tabitha to the couch where two cups of tea waited for them.

Tabitha plopped on the sofa, kicked off her pointy toe stilettos and wiggled her toes as she uttered "Oh My God! That feels good."

Samantha picked up the shoes and gave her friend a tisk tisk look. "How can you wear these torture devices?"

Tabitha reached down and rubbed her achy feet as she said, "Believe me, they aren’t my first choice. You get used to them after a while, what choice do I have?"

Tabitha then turned her full attention to her friend. With a concerned look on her face she asked, “Is Darrin alright?”

Sam took a sip of the refreshing liquid and replied, "Tabby, physically he will be fine after some initial discomfort as his body adjusts to its new reality. But brace yourself, ‘Ya got trouble, right here, I say, trouble right here in River City with a capital T’.”

Annoyed, Tabitha said, “Samantha, I asked for your help not a chorus from Music Man.”

Samantha sobered, seeing Tabitha's concern. "You’re right, I’m sorry. This mind meld thing is draining for me. It’s scary when you can see thoughts a person wants to keep suppressed deep in their subconscious."

Tabitha was getting impatient, "So tell me what you learned."

Samantha was drained from her experience, but was quickly invigorated when she came up with a plan to teach Darrin a lesson that will be a life changer. She knew her plan would be breaking the Good Witch code of honor which dictated that no human be harmed by a spell. Since this was to protect her best friend she was willing to explain her actions to the Witch's Council if it became necessary.

"Let me be blunt. I learned your husband is a sick man! As a result, I did far more than read his mind. I used my powers to teach him a lesson he will never forget. I hope you are not too upset with me but in my opinion this is the best way to handle the situation. Have you ever seen the cartoon Who Framed Jessica Rabbit?”

"No, I’ve seen outtakes but never watched the movie," Tabitha replied, shaking her head.

"Jessica Rabbit is a fictional humantoon woman. Dum-dum in there has a fixation on that character. If he has his way, he intends to make you a flesh and blood replica of that cartoon personality."

Tabitha was horrified. "Oh, my God. It sounds like he doesn’t want a helpmate and wife, rather he wants a flesh and blood Barbie doll."

"Honey, it gets worse, a lot worse. I hate to tell you this, not only does he want to reshape your body, he also wants to modify your personality. His ideal wife is a nymphomaniac, obsessed with sex, particularly with the oral kind."

Tabitha thought for a few seconds and then said, "I’ve changed my mind. I don’t want your help. Don’t do anything to him I am going to leave him."

"Sorry Tabby, it is too late for that now, the spell is cast. The transsexualization process he is about to experience he will need to all the strength he can muster. The changes he is about to undergo will burn an incredible amount of calories. Every single cell in his body will undergo a genetic restructuring of its DNA which will eliminate that pesky Y chromosome. When I am through with him, he will rue the day her screwed with my best friend."

"Just what exactly did you do to him?"

"There is an old Native American proverb, ‘You can’t really understand another person’s point of view until you have walked two moons in their moccasins’. Shortly Darrin will be the one dancing around here in your five inch stilettos."

"Samantha, what are you saying? Why would Darrin be wearing my shoes?"

"I’ve cast a powerful spell on your hubby. He is going to experience the joys of womanhood."

"You mean you are going to make him a transvestite and dress in woman’s clothes."

"Dear me no. I could have done that; but didn’t think just embarrassing him would do the trick. The SOB need a shock to show him what an ass he has been. He will be a woman in every sense of the word. From his very own pussy, the gateway to his very own womb and a spectacular set of boobs."

"Then, to make him regret forcing you to service him orally, the bitch will have a nymphomaniac oral fixation on servicing men with his mouth. The taste of male sperm will be as familiar and refreshing to him as his morning cup of coffee is now. He’ll do that not in any old girlie body either. Once the spell has worked its magic he will be a flesh and blood replica of the body he had fantasized for you. He will stay that way until she has gone through two full menstrual cycles. When he has finished his second menses, I will come back and change his body back to its previous form. His mind will retain every experience Jessica went through."

A very concern Tabitha asked, "What about him catching something nasty?"

"Don’t worry she will be immune to all forms of STD’s." Tabitha didn’t say anything. She thought ‘It will serve the sanctimonious homophobic bastard right. I would love to see my husband on his knees chocking on a massive cock.’

Samantha smiled at what her friend just thought and knew exactly what she would do.

@ @ @ @

Darin was in a sound sleep, slowly fighting his way to awareness. He never took naps and was surprised at how soundly he had slept. He laid there in bed feeling groggy. He tried to wipe the sleep from his eyes when something incomprehensible began to happen. He was struck with a lightning bolt of pain, the sensation almost beyond being bearable. He weakly pleaded for relief, "Somebody help me. Please!"

As they sat there enjoying their tea, they heard a call for help coming from the bedroom. The voice sounded like it came from a prepubescent girl. Tabitha started to get up to check on her husband. Samantha gently restrained her and assured her everything was alright. They resumed drinking their tea.

Poor Darrin. His entire body was wracked with excruciating pain. There was a churning that emanated from deep inside. What he was undergoing was unlike anything he had ever experienced. His skeletal system was being rearranged from its manly bulk to his new soon to be womanly dimensions. He could hear the bones popping and grinding across each other as his face reshaped itself into a characteristic feminine shape, with high cheek bones, a cute button nose, and slim jaw. His legs and spine slowly shrunk as his six feet two was compressed into a more petite five foot four. His broad shoulders narrowed as his eight inch biceps shrunk to a third their previous circumference. More alarming, all of his other masculine muscles suffered a similar fate. His legs reformed themselves into a shapely form, which were a runway model’s envy. All the hairs below his eyelashes were shed and covered the sheets in one gigantic fur ball. His beer belly paunch vanished as his waist pinched in as his internal organs were converted into those found in a normal, fertile female.

Not even witches can defy the basic laws of physics, they are not able to create or destroy matter. Therefore, his excess mass, rather than being discharged as human waste, shifted elsewhere. With Darrin’s large size, it gave Samantha plenty of material to work with. His hips expansion synchronized perfectly with his reshaped ass and swelled to the size of two small cushions.

Any mass left over was redirected to his chest, creating two abundant breasts. Despite their massive size, they defied gravity and stood out with no droop, as if supported like a suspension bridge. The cool air in the room caused the newly minted woman’s nipples to wrinkle and harden. To make things worse, the areolas surrounding the nipples darkened and flowed outward like brown syrup poured over pancakes. In the center stood two sensitive nubs standing tall like two sentries protecting their nurturing appendages.

Darrin could feel changes taking place all throughout his body but was unable to view them because a massive crop of luscious copper colored hair cascaded down over his face and pooled around his head. He managed to lever himself up to almost a sitting position and his new mane of hair cascaded over his new front porch.

His thin newly formed shoulders strained to support the massive globs of womanly flesh protruding from his chest. Just when Darrin thought the worst was over, the pain shifted down to his groin. He pushed the hair in face aside in time to watch helplessly as his penis, his pride and joy, shrank in size to the dimensions of his thumb and then retreated slowly into his body like a snail pulling its head into its shell. Eventually disappearing into the newly formed aperture that had previously swallowed his testes.

The ladies heard a very distinctive moan of pain coming from the bedroom. The lament was shortly replaced by a hysterical scream. It was so girlish that it was hard to take seriously. Samantha broke into uncontrollable giggles. When she was able to compose herself she told Tabitha everything was going according to plan. Despite her assurances, Tabitha was concerned and went to the bedroom door and cautiously opened it. She stood rooted in the doorway transfixed at the tableau before her. Her husband’s clothes were neatly folded at the foot of the bed. But on top of the bedspread was a total stranger. A young woman nearly hysterical mumbling incoherently and rocking back and forth.

Tabitha had witnessed her husband being placed in the room. But her rational mind couldn’t come to grips with the idea this sexy nymph was actually her previously manly husband. Watching the lovely creature suffering on the bed, Tabitha was really doubting the wisdom of doing that to Darrin.

Darrin became aware of his wife standing at the entrance to the room. With a befuddled look on his face, he gestured the length of his body flowingly with his delicate hands. Despite the desperate nature of his transformation, his call for help came out in a soft alto tone not his usual manly baritone voice, “Honey I took a nap and look what happened to me. Help me please.”

Hearing himself speak, he grabbed his throat with both hands. He could feel that his now slender throat lacked his old predominant Adam's apple bulge.

In desperation, he squeaked out a question, "What’s happening to me?"

Samantha leaned over Tabitha’s shoulder to call out, "Your days of morning stiffies are gone for the foreseeable future."

Tabitha gave her friend a sideways glare as she stood in the doorway astonished at what she was seeing and hearing.

She had to ask, "Is that you Darrin?"

In a terse high-pitched childlike voice, he responded, "Who the hell do you think it is?"

He coughed trying to clear his voice. Then, in a voice as high as a piccolo, he threatened, "I know you did this to me. What did you put in my drink? If you know what’s good for you, you better turn me back into myself. This isn’t funny!"

Tabitha watched as Sam’s eyes darkened and feared an indignant rejoinder. Instead, Samantha smiled and simply replied, "Humor, like beauty, is in the eye of the beholder. From my perspective, this is hilarious. Stand up so we can get a good look at what’s happened to you!"

From the tone, Darrin knew it was more than a request. He hated being told what to do, but under the current circumstances he thought it wise to do what the amazon of a woman wanted. Darrin swore under his breath but swung his legs over the side of the bed. He was shocked when his feet didn’t reach the floor now. So he hopped off the bed intending to go confront the two bitches in the doorway. When his feet hit the floor he let out a scream as a debilitating pain in his ankles and calves shoot though his body. He fell back onto the bed, his new ass making it feel like he was sitting on a thick cushion.

Samantha, grinning like a Cheshire cat, tossed the stilettos that Tabitha had removed and said, "Here try these they will help. For the foreseeable future you will only be comfortable in high heels."

Darrin could hear the steel in her voice and caught the shoes, puzzled at what Samantha had said. He looked at the shoes with their ultra-thin needle five inch heels. He held them in his hands like they might bite and looked up at the two woman who both were smirking at his discomfort. He said, "You can’t be serious?"

Tabitha found her voice and responded "Yes dear, we are totally serious. Like you told me when I complained, you’ll get used to them in time. It will just take a lot of practice. Please do as Samantha says, it will make things easier for us all, if you aren’t crippled with pain."

He wanted to throw the damn things back and storm off; but the pain in his legs won the argument outright so he slipped them on his feet and found he now had the same shoe size as his wife as they fit perfectly. He stood unsteadily and let out an audible sigh of relief. With the shoes on his toes were cramped but the other pain was gone. As he gained his balance, he glared at Samantha.

Tabitha inched further into the room to get a better view at her transformed husband and his bare bodacious bod. Before her stood the ultimate male fantasy. A green eyed, sultry, voluptuous creature with a curvy hourglass figure, an impossibly narrow waist, above broad hips, all topped by luxurious red hair that went to her shoulder blades. Tabitha looked at Samantha in amazement. Sam comically raised her hand and made a mocking pistol with her fingers. She gave a puff as if blowing smoke from the faux barrel.

Tabitha’s attention returned to her husband as a feminine voice called out, "Samantha, I don’t know how or why; but I suspect this is your handiwork. I don’t want to be a woman. I demand you change me back this instant!"

Samantha laughed, "Sorry little missy, you are in no position to make demands. And yes, I am the orchestrator of your current predicament. I am now your puppeteer and you will dance to my manipulations. The how is not important. The why is simple, I can read your mind. So this is an intervention to keep you from hurting Tabitha. Sweetie, you are not just any woman. Tell me if the reflection in the mirror looks familiar."

Darrin stole a quick glance at the mirror. It took all of a nanosecond to recognize the Jessica rabbit lookalike reflected in the glass. He blinked his eyes, trying to clear them. The only logical explanation for his predicament was that he was hallucinating. No one could change a human being like this. But, confronted with the incontrovertible proof looking back at him, he had to question all he knew about science and magic. He wasn’t going to give up easily. His maleness was waging a battle for its very existence. He would be damned if he would admit that he recognized the woman in the looking glass. So he spit out, "I don’t know what you are talking about!"

With an impish grin on her face, Sam retorted, “That’s a lie, what you are looking at is the woman of your fantasies. The very embodiment of the female body you wanted to turn Tabitha into. Isn’t that right?”

Now Darrin was beginning to really perspire. Could that woman really read his mind? If she could he knew he was in deep trouble, so he went on the offensive. “Go to hell! I never would have done that.”

"That’s lie number two. Your fibbing must be punished. You told two lies so I am going to increase your bust by at least two cup sizes."

In a near panic the regendered Darrin with her oversized bosom squeaked out, "No please wait!"

But with a twitch of her nose Samantha carried out her threat. Darrin in amazement felt his thingumajigs swell in size and weight, their mass coming off of his already petite waist. He grabbed them in his tiny hands and tried to prevent their enlargement. He pushed as hard as he could, but the soft flesh was unstoppable.

Samantha gleefully announced, "In case you are wondering, you are now the proud owner of a perfect set of 40DDD boobies! Lie to me again and you will be hefting around hooters that will set the Guinness world record for breast size."

He realized he was powerless to prevent Samantha from doing whatever she wanted with his body, so he confessed, "You’re right my fantasy is having a wife that resembled the character in the cartoon. But it was only a fantasy, not reality. Please change me back."

Not even trying to hide her elation Samantha replied, "Not on your life, this is too much fun. If you are a good girl and do as you are told I might reduce your bra size back to their petite DD’s. Either way, your bosoms are going to define you from now on! Get accustomed to having large tits, because they are there for the duration of your punishment. Now do what you were told. Stand up and go look at yourself and give us a good looksee along the way."

He was speechless with rage. Tabitha tried to keep the look of merriment off her face but failed miserably. In her heart she knew this was wrong, but after years of being put down by her husband, it was sweet to see him suffer.

Darrin saw no other options so he complied with Samantha’s command. His first few steps were awkward as he was more preoccupied with keeping his chest adornments from bouncing than walking in skyscraper heels. Much to his wife’s dismay, he continued his feckless attempts at walking in his old manly way. His attempts only made things worse. Until out of desperation he just wanted to get across the room. He stopped concentrating on his walk and did what felt natural. As a result, by the time he had crossed the room, he had developed the most darling mincing gait that any runway model would be proud of. Remarkably, he did a flawless model turn and faced his audience and asked, "There are you satisfied?"

Tabitha stood opened mouthed awestruck at what she was witnessing. Samantha clapped her hands in delight. Which earned an almost inaudible mumbled "bitch" from Darrin.

Tabitha whispered to Sam, "Are you going to let him get away with that?"

"Have no worries. I have been called a lot worst. Your husband’s troubles are just beginning, before his sexual retrofit is over he will come to appreciate what being a bitch is all about."

Tabitha didn’t like the implications of that statement, but there wasn’t anything she could do.

He stood before the looking glass and pushed the hair from his eyes and hooked it behind his ears, in a most feminine gesture. He stood with a bewildered expression of incredulity. His eyes were wide in disbelief and he started to hyperventilate. Trembling hands slowly moved up to explore his massive breasts, one hand under each. Their diminutive size made the breasts appear even more enormous than they were.

His hands made their way up to his face where there wasn’t even a hint of beard stubble.

Tabitha was jealous, her husband had a flawless peaches and cream complexion. She made a mental note to ask Samantha if she could improve her facial appearance when this was all over.

Eventually, his hands drifted to the mysterious southern hemisphere, sliding over his silky smooth skin down the curvaceous slopes of his hips. Finding his love handles were gone, he briefly reconnoitered his posterior. Finding only smooth plump flesh where his once taunt gluts used to reside. Then his hands glided over his skin to return to his midline anxious to find what had changed between his legs. During their journey they passed over his belly button. He muttered "What happened, my entire life I have had outie bellybutton now it’s an innie?" His fingers continued to play over that area and they also discovered a small hole just above the button. He was too overwhelmed to realize what the intended purpose of the single piercing hole.

Laughingly, Samantha commented, “Honey, continue to look a little lower and you’ll find that’s not the only outie that is now an innie.”

Spurred on by Sam’s comments his hands continued their journey to his old playground. He cautiously bent over to get a better view, with the massive counterweight affixed to his chest he was afraid to lean too far forward. He simply crooked his head forward but his thick mane kept falling in front of his eyes when he lowered his head to look pass his massive front porch. Therefore, he was prevented him from visually inspecting his genitals. So he spread his legs slightly and continued his exploration by braille. When his hand encountered a moist slit where his crotch rocket use to live, he reacted violently and jerked upright. Which set his hooters to oscillating wildly. He brought his hands up to control his colossal orbs. In the process his hands lightly grazed a sensitive nipple which sent a jolt of pleasure coursing through his body that produced an involuntary soft moan of pleasure.

His two-person audience sneered at his feedback. Tabitha didn’t say anything. Samantha on the other hand couldn’t resist, "That is the other innie I was talking about. Look all you want; you won’t find a scintilla of maleness anywhere."

Embarrassed by his reaction. He moved his hands to support his breasts from underneath. Then he nonchalantly did a sexy hair flip to get the tresses out of his eyes. This was the first time he had really noticed his hands. Gone were the strong callused hands of a weightlifter, replaced by two delicate appendages with long slender fingers, topped by long rounded fingernails. Then the newly minted woman turned in profile to the mirror and looked over her should examining her backside. What he saw was a perfectly heart shaped posterior.

@ @ @ @

Tabitha stood speechless, watching her husband’s womanification and wondered what was coming next. Samantha solved that problem by telling her friend, "Tabby would you please go into your guest bedroom and bring my suitcase in here. We need to get her dressed before we can explain the new ground rules."

Looking up at her friend and standing eyeball to eyeball with her husband she thought she should mention this to Samantha. "Sam, there is no way your clothes with fit HER."

"Tabby, please just get my bag. I assure you everything in it will be a perfect fit for our Jessica."

Tabitha wheeled the bag in and Samantha placed it on the bed and opened it up. Right on top of a case filled to overflowing with all sorts of feminine fluff was the most girlish of all garments. A pink lacy bra. She held it open and Jessica walked over as if in a trance. Unthinking he inserted his arms in the straps as Samantha slid it into place and adjusted his teats in the cups. With a mischievous smile that stretched from ear to ear, Samantha spun him around and pushed aside his long hair and fastened it securely in the back.

Darrin was facing the mirror and looked up as the bra hugged his chest in its loving embrace. He couldn’t but notice noticed the half cup bra caused his breasts to be lifted and separated. To his mind it looked like an offering of two ripe melons. He immediately became aware of the weight of his mammeries as the narrow straps cut into his collarbone.

Tabitha stood with her mouth agape, never in a million years would she have envisioned how quickly her husband was apparently adapting to his effeminacy. He turned to face the architect of his disaster and inquired? "Will this last forever?"

"No dear, only until you’ve learned your lesson."

This gave Darrin only a momentary ray of hope. The Sam burst his bubble by handing him the bra’s matching thong and telling him to put it on. Darrin hesitated only momentarily and Samantha stood there tapping her foot and waiting for him to comply. She could get him dressed with a twitch of her nose, but thought the embarrassment of putting on woman’s clothes one piece at a time in front of an audience served her intentions better. Her glare was enough to convince the pseudo female to comply. He put the thong on the floor and stepped into the leg holes. He bent and started to pull them up, stopping as it got to his knees. Samantha gave him an upward motion with her fingers. He knew when he was licked so with Samantha supervising he pulled them all the way up. Once up, Samantha gave it a good pull to fully seat the strap between his butt cheeks. She yanked so hard it got a gasp out of Jessica. She actually lifted the petite girl off the floor she held him suspended in air for a few seconds.

Darrin reached behind his bubble butt to loosen the wedgie Sam had given him. Samantha lightly slapped his hand and shook her head no. Defeated once again he merely dropped his hands to his sides. In a desperate girlie voice, Darrin complained, "But it’s uncomfortable."

From where Tabitha was standing she could see Jessica’s labia clearly outlined by the stretched silk garment. She was starting to enjoy her husband’s discomfort and replied, "Get accustomed to it dear. Like you always told me it’s the price of beauty."

Tabby whispered into Sam’s ear, “Don’t you think her shoulders are a little broad for woman?”

“Dear, I am afraid they are a necessity with the magnitude of boobies he will be hauling around.”

Samantha turned to her friend and said, “Tabby didn’t you mention Darrin made you dress in a series of outrageous outfits?”

“Why yes. He felt the sexier the better, why do you ask?

In a voice dripping with sarcasm she said, “Honey, there is a new dynamic around here. She will be the ones wearing them from now on. I think they are better suited for our newest member of cunt club. Go get something for Jessica to wear. We can’t have her parading around in only her underwear.

Then we can all go out for a drink. Do you know of any sleazy clubs around here?”

“Yes several. Darrin and I have become regulars.”

Tabitha’s hand flew to her moth is shock when she realized what Sam was proposing.

“I think it will be a wonderful learning experience for our Jessica,” remarked Tabitha.

@ @ @ @

Tabitha returned in a few minutes with her LBD that barely covered anything. She had hated it when her husband made her wear it. It was so short and provocative that she had to be careful not to flash her panties. Darrin had chosen it because it accentuated her décolletage and put her tits on display like some kind of advertisement. She chosen it now to show her husband what it felt like to have your lady parts put on exhibition for the world to see. She was beginning to think Samantha’s plan might teach him something.

The dress was handed to Darrin with strict instructions to put it on and do something with his hair. Darrin at first flatly refused. Samantha fixed him with a withering stare, which convinced the freshly minted girl to comply. The girls closed the door to allow him some privacy. They sat down with some wine and had a good heart to heart chat.

Two hours, and a bottle of red wine later, Darrin walked out of the room, his entrance dramatic.

Samantha commented to her friend, “It smells like she found your perfume. That is a delightful aroma. White Diamonds isn’t it?”

Tabitha nodded yes then turned to Sam and asked, “How can he do that?”

“It’s muscle memory. His mind hasn’t accepted it yet but his body believes he has always been a woman. As long as Darrin doesn’t think about it, his mannerisms will be feminine and even coquettish. He will only get into trouble when his masculine persona tries to reassert itself. His male existence is strongly entrenched. If you want to help him get through this curse, it will be your job to discourage his maleness and embolden his femininity.”

He presented himself, his makeup was heavy and expertly applied. His long seductive lashes were laden with multiple coats of mascara, his pouty lips gleamed with dark red lipstick and highlighted with sparkly lip-gloss. He assumed a classical model position one hand on a hip fingers spread, feet together one slightly ahead of the other, his other hand extended to the side palm turned toward the ceiling. With a forced wan smile on his face he said, “There are you two bitches satisfied?”

Sam turned to her friend, "I know he didn’t just use the B word, he must have meant that to be a W don’t you think?" Sam then turned her focus turned to him and warned that if he didn’t apologize he would be speaking with a sissy lisp for the duration.

His defiance went him like the air out of a popped balloon. Having no other alternative, he turned his plump, kissable lips into a smile and stood submissively with erect posture feet together and his hands meekly crossed in front of him. With Sam’s mocking laughter ringing in his ears he said how sorry he was and begged the ladies' forgiveness. He stood there with a darling doe-eyed expression on his face, waiting for the girls to accept his apology. Samantha bit a fingernail and appeared pensive as if deciding to accept his request for forgiveness. She broke the ice by saying, “Honey, you look like a million bucks. Give us a twirl so we can get the full effect."

His full plump feminine mounds were seriously testing the tensile strength of the bodice in his dress. His makeup was dramatic and ever so sexy. His hair with its darling side bangs fell across his right eye. The preponderance of the luxurious hair had been combed and hung over both shoulders and flowed down to settle teasingly on top of his lady lumps that poured out from the top of his dress.

“Now let’s take our girlie apprentice out for a night of debauchery," Samantha said jovially. "Who knows we girls might all get lucky.”

That comment earned Samantha a nasty look, but Darrin was smart enough to keep his sentiments to himself.

The two ladies had to physical push Darrin out the front door and into the back seat of the SUV. Pulling into the parking lot, Darrin recognized where they were and refused to exit the vehicle. Samantha put up with that nonsense for only a minute. A twitch of her nose and the three ‘ladies’ found themselves standing inside the front door of the club. The interior was a whirlwind of activity. Music blared so loud that conversation was difficult. There were two elevated stages, each occupied by a stripper in various stages of undress. Scantily clad waitress’s scurried about, balancing trays overloaded with drinks.

With a real woman on each arm, Darrin was forcibly escorted to a table near the dance floor. They sat and watched in amazement as Darrin sat up fully in his chair, crossed his legs and pointed one toe. He then demurely placed his hands in his lap. That is when a well-endowed waitressed showed up at their table and identified herself as Abagail, or Abby for short, to ask what everyone was drinking. Sam and Tabitha each ordered a whisky, Jessica sat mute so Tabitha ordered something she knew her husband would hate, a strawberry daiquiri.

Darrian had just begun to relax when a stranger approached the table and asked him to dance. He politely declined, but Samantha firmly told him he would accept the next invitation or else. She let the or else hang in the air like the sword of Damascus. Jessica took the warming seriously and slurped down half his drink. The next invite came from a man nattily dressed in slacks and a sports coat. Jessica took one more pull on her drink and let him help her to her feet. The first dance was a fast one. Jessica was lost and awkward as he tried to keep up with her partner. As the music ended, he headed back to their table. He looked at his wife pleading with his eyes.

Samantha decided to rub salt in the wound with “You aren’t ready for dancing with the stars. We may be here awhile until you get it right. Perhaps it was just the wrong partner for your first dance. I am sure we can find some well hung stud that will bring out the Ginger Rogers in you.”

He turned away from Samantha and asked his wife if they could leave. Tabitha simply took a sip of her drink and had a hard time keeping the laughter out of her voice as she said, “Not yet. I am just starting to enjoy myself. You told me this is your favorite hangout. I thought you would like coming here.”

That is when Jessica's dance partner grabbed her by the shoulder and forced her back on the dance floor.

The next number was a slow melody. The guy pulled Jessica into his arms and held her tight. As they danced, he pulled her head into his chest where he bent down and whispered into his dance partner’s ear. Once the dance was over Jessica quickly retreated to their table, where she found a second sweet drink waiting for her. She plopped her inflated buns in her seat buried her face into her hands and began to weep.

“What’s the matter dear?” asked Tabitha.

Jessica looked up with a look of pure disbelief on her face and whined, “The bastard asked me what I would charge for a quickie.”

Sam leaned over to Tabitha and said, "Darrin will need time to adjust to his new status in life, being the hunted rather than the hunter. With a body like that, he had better become accustomed to being propositioned, there will be a lot of that in the next two months."

Darrin tried to shut out the world around him and gave his drink his full attention. Attacking it with a vengeance, it was obvious he was trying to lose himself in the booze. At that point, Samantha not wanting to put up with a drunk Jessica, suggested they call it a night. This time they didn’t have to drag Jessica to the car.

Arriving home, Jessica headed to her room to freshen up. Samantha told her to wait and went to her overnight bag and fished through it until she found what she was looking for. She pulled from her bag a slinky off the shoulder stretch charmeuse. Sam handed it to Jessica and with a shooing motion sent her off to her new bedroom to get changed.

Sam sat down with Tabitha who said, "Darrin doesn’t look very happy with his new female existence, he has always had a bad temper I am concerned what he might do. I don’t want anything bad to happen to him.”

Samantha took Tabitha’s hands into hers and said, “Don’t worry. Everything will be fine, he may bluster and pout; but he is too much of a coward to harm himself. His ire will mellow over the next few days, the slutty personality traits take a little longer to take hold than the physical changes. Now we need to discuss a few intimate issues about your relationship with Jessica.”

Sam didn’t pull any punches, “Tabby you say you love Darrin, so how do you feel about Jessica?"

Tabitha thought for a long time before answering. “You assure me Darrin is under there, but I could never be intimate with him in that body, if that is what you are asking.”

“That’s fine I know how to handle things. We will have a little mother daughter chat. I have to warn you her sex drive will be so amped up she will be after you like a bitch in heat.”

Jessica shyly joined the other ladies. She came in complaining and pulling down on her nightshirt. “This thing is so short it doesn’t cover my… lady bits. I have to keep this nasty thong on.”

Sam’s enigmatic smile said it all. Then she turned to Tabitha and said, “Look at that. In just a few hours he has already learned the essence of feminine modesty.”

Samantha patted the sofa next to her and said, “Girl, sit we need to talk.”

“Darrin I know you can hear me. You are in that body as a punishment, make no bones about it. But there was no malice intended.”

Darrin reached up with his hands and pushed his boobs up and looked down at the gargantuan expanse of flesh resting in his palms. He said “Really. It sure doesn’t seem that way from my perspective.”

Samantha smiled and replied. “All right I’ll give you that one. I admit there was a touch of maliciousness on my part.

“You always thought woman were beneath their male counterparts. I am giving you the opportunity to view existence from the bottom. Our personalities are a sum of all our life experiences. So when Darrin returns it is our hope his new experiences will produce a more enlightened person. One more to our liking. Tabitha and I both hope you will take your time as a gorgeous top-heavy, promiscuous female as a rehabilitating experience, not merely as a punishment. We want you to grasp the concept that a woman is due respect even if she is built like the preverbal brick shithouse.

“While you are in that womanly shell, there might be some questions from the neighbors about the strange woman living here. So we need a cover story about how you came to be. From this moment on you will be Jessica Colby.”

“Colby? That is Tabitha’s maiden name.”

Samantha intoned coldly, malice dripping from her words, “Exactly, as of now you are her baby half-sister who is visiting while her husband is away. I won’t stand for any tomfoolery from you. You will treat Tabitha with respect and will obey her like you would your own parents. I’ll leave you a purse with all the required documentation to prove you are a 24-year-old lady named Miss Jessica Colby. Well…the term lady may be a misnomer. You earlier called me a bitch, let’s see how you enjoy your time playing the part.

“You are a 20 something woman. Any attempt to act differently will be met with the harshest of punishments. Oh, one more thing, until you reclaim your manhood. You will pay for your room and board by being the maid around here. You will do all the household chores of cooking, cleaning and shopping. You will be the second coming of Martha Stewart.

“Are we clear on the house rules?” said a stern-faced Samantha.

Darrin’s eyes said ‘Go to hell’ yet his verbal response came out in a conciliatory submissive tone. “Yes Ma’am. Whatever you say.”

Samantha stood and made her apologies and said she had another situation to take care of; but would check back in a few days to see how things were going.

Samantha, got to the door when Tabitha called for her to stop. “Sam, you forgot your suitcase.”

“No dear, I didn’t. Those are all things for your baby sister.”

With that she was gone in the blink of an eye.

@ @ @ @

Tabitha had slipped on her cozy flannel nightgown and had just sat on the edge of the Queen sized bed in the master bedroom. When there was a light tapping at the door. She looked up and said “Yes.”

The door swung open and Jessica stuck her head in and asked “Can we talk?”

Tabitha replied, "Sure Sis, come on in.”

The newbie woman was visibly distraught. She sat next to her wife and whimpered, “Honey I am so sorry for the way I have acted. Honestly, I’ve learned my lesson. I’m a changed man. Can’t we just call this experiment off and go back to the way things were?”

Tabitha’s heart about broke, she realized that she had been falling into line with Samantha's cruel behavior. She really believed Darrin would change but things were out of her hands. She put her arm around Darrin’s shoulder and pulled him into her chest in an effort to comfort the traumatized individual.

“I am sorry honey, but I have no control over this,” Tabitha said while holding the new woman.

Darrin’s heart sunk as he probed, “Is this just your way of saying our marriage is over?”

“Heavens no how could you ask that? I agreed to all this in an effort to save our marriage, not destroy it. I couldn’t go on the way we were. As I am sure you ascertained Samantha is a full-fledged witch. I asked for her help.”

Darrin looked up and accused Tabitha, “Taking away my manhood and replacing it with the body of a teenage sexpot seems a strange way to help.”

“You still don’t get it. I still loved Darrin; but I was miserable! Then when I found out what you had planned for me, I was ready to just walk out. Samantha has given us a chance to stay together. Your transformation is intended to be a learning experience. No one envisions this to be a lifetime change. It is temporary and you will get your old life back. Eventually.”

“When will that be?”

“The way I understand it, it will be after you have experienced two full menstrual cycles. I know that’s sounds terrifying, but I will be here to help you through this period of your girly life,” Tabitha said with a smile.

“That’s not funny!” whined Darrin

“Sorry I couldn’t help myself. Let me ask, because I'm curious. You have just gone through something no one else has endured. Changing from a man to a woman in a matter of minutes. How was it?”

Darrin closed her eyes as the memory of the pain came back.

“Far worse than you can imagine. I don’t look forward to the return trip. It was rather like being dragged through broken glass after being roasted on a spit. The only good thing is that it’s a once in a lifetime thing.”

He collapsed against her chest and proceeded to cry like a baby, with long shuddering sobs and a torrent of tears. Some minutes later, he finally composed himself and said, “There is no way I can get away with pretending to be a woman for two months.”

Tabitha started to explain that it could a lot longer than two months, depending on when his first period started, but wisely decided to not mention that. Instead tried to be positive as she said, “Oh, I think you aren’t giving yourself enough credit. You have always been a strong person. Why just tonight I have seen glimpses of the enticing young lady you can be.”

“Don’t patronize me!”

“I’m not. I am only suggesting that you man up and treat this as the education experience it is intended. Being a girl for a few months is not the end of the world. I think you will find some of it can be very pleasurable." She reached up and ran her fingers threw his hair.”

Darrin took that as an invitation and placed his hand on Tabitha’s knee and started to slowly work it up her thigh as he asked, “Can I sleep in here tonight? I am still your husband.”

Tabitha slapped his hand with a vehemence that stunned Darrin. Tabitha picked up his hand and placed in on his own lap and turned to face her former husband.

She began to lecture, “Stop that! I am not attracted to woman. Come with me."

Tabitha escorted Jessica into the guest bathroom where she pointed out all the hodgepodge of feminine toiletries cluttering the counter. “These are all yours now. As long as you are in that form, my husband no longer exists, there is only a half-sister. I will continue to love you but only as I would any sibling. There will be no intimacies between us, other than sisterly hugs."

She pulled open a top drawer, filled with tampons, pads, and panty shields. “You’ll be needing these when the time comes. If you need any help, all you have to do is ask. I will help you as I can, but our relationship will be purely platonic.”

Tabitha smugly strode back to the master bedroom leaving her ex-husband staring down in dread at the feminine hygiene products. Darrin followed her hoping for some sign of wifely affection. Tabitha lounged on the bed and watched a defeated Darrin tip-toeing into what was now her bedroom.

She raised up and in a firm motherly voice commanded, “Get out of my bedroom! Consider this room off limits. You will enter only when I say you can. You have your room, now go to it and close the door on the way out.”

Jessica wanted to say something to try and get her to change her mind. But the coldness in Tabitha's eyes made him realize there was nothing he could say. So he stood and slowly left his old bedchamber. Any thoughts he had of his wife changing her mind ended when after the door closed and he heard her lock it.

Samantha returned three days later. “How has it been?”

“Lonely and bored. Jessica has pretty much locked herself in her bedroom. I hear her crying herself to sleep at night. As much of an ass Darrin was I still miss his companionship and the nights of Netflix, cuddling and just chilling out.”

“Are you telling me our little girl isn’t doing the housework like I told her?”

“Not at all. Apparently, she does that at night while I am sleeping. During the day, the only time I see her is when she comes out to eat.”

“So she is eating at least. That is a good thing.”

“Normally I would say so, but we are going through bananas like crazy. She will sneak into the pantry grab two or three green banana’s take them back to her room and lock herself in. The conversion must have created a potassium deficiency.”

Samantha knew very well what Jessica was doing with the phallic shaped fruit but didn’t think that Tabitha was ready to hear. She just shrugged her should like it was all a mystery to her.

Tabitha continued, "Since the house is spotless, I am left with nothing to do during the day.”

Sam smiled at her friend, "I have a solution for that. Your old friend Larry Tate is looking for an accountant. His old one left unexpectedly and I arranged for an interview for you. The job is yours if you want it."

Tabitha jumped for joy, which is when they heard the whimpering coming from Jessica’s bedroom. Tabitha commented, “She does that all the time. She seems to cry over the drop of a hat. And refuses to be seen outside of those brief runs to the kitchen. It would seem she plans on doing her two months is solitary confinement.”

Samantha sat Tabitha down to tell her what she had planned for Jessica. “We can’t allow that! It's essential that she get out and about to experience what life would have been like for you, if he had his way. On the way over here I saw a help wanted sign in an establishment that will ensure our girl gets all the exposure she can handle.”

“Alright tell me why this particular job?”

“I understand money is not an issue for you. But I think it is important that Jessica has firsthand knowledge of the difficulties women have in the workforce. I got her a fulltime job. The pay isn’t much but she will make up for that with tips.”

“This is sounding like a waitress job. Where is it?

“It's close. She could walk to work but I wouldn’t recommend it. She’ll work nights so I suggest you always spring for a cab.”

“Alright Sam. I'm curious. Where is this job and what will she be doing?”

“It's the topless bar over on the interstate. She will be a cocktail waitress. How should I put this? She might from time to time be required to extend certain favors to special customers.”

“Oh good heavens! You're going to force my husband to be a common whore?”

“Tabby, I would never force him to do anything. I have merely implanted her personality with certain desires. She still has free will. If her core beliefs are strong enough she will be able to overcome compulsions."

@ @ @ @

Tabitha arrived home an hour early. Mr. Tate wanted to go play golf with a client, so he gave the staff the afternoon off.

Opening the door, she fully expected to find an empty house. What she found was anything but that. In the middle of her living room was a strange man with his pants bunched around his feet. Between his legs knelt Jessica with his manhood deeply embedded in her mouth. The tip of her nose was nestled in the stranger’s pubic hairs.

Tabitha anticipated the two would react to her unexpected entrance, their reaction was shocking instead. Jessica started, or continued, Tabitha wasn’t sure, to go up and down on the fleshy pole with her mouth like a pile driver. All the while making very loud slurping noises.

The man had a vaguely familiar appearance. He was a good six feet tall with broad muscular shoulders and, from what she could see, he had six pack abs and sharply runner's legs. He simply turned his head and said, “You’ll have to excuse us. We are near the summit; I'll be over top in just a minute.”

Then he let out a satisfied moan. He patted Jessica on the top of her head and said, “Good girl. Congratulations, that was spectacular. You have a real talent for this kind of thing, it’s almost like you know exactly what feels good to a man.”

Jessica raised her head and displayed a look of admiration and thanked the man. She stood up with a look of triumph on her face. Her eyes told a very different story, they were empty sad pools. The robe she was wearing fell open exposing her tits to plain view. Tabitha was shocked by the fact her husband’s nipples were fully engorged and standing straight out indicating that rather than being disgusted with what he had just done he was sexually aroused by it.

Tabitha did something that shocked the three of them. She stormed over to the grinning girl with semen drying on her chin lips and slapped her as hard as she could across the face. The slap sounded like a gunshot. She yelled at her husband, “You Jezebel. Get to your room and clean yourself up. We will talk about this later!”

She turned her attention to the stranger. She wanted to charge this person and throw him out of her home. She took one step and pulled up short, he stood there with his massive tool obscenely sticking out from his crotch. Tabitha made two fists and growled, “Get out of my house!”

He stood his ground and gave Tabitha a crooked mischievous smile before saying calmly, “Relax Tabby. Let’s not make this into a brouhaha. It’s me, Sam.”

Tabitha was speechless. She pointed to his thing and stammered, "B....ut, you have a…a”

“Tabitha, it’s called a penis. And yes I do. It’s quite spectacular if I do say so myself.”

“I don’t understand. We have showered together lots of times. It wasn’t there then. Surely I would have noticed. What the hell is going on and why are you having sex with my husband?”

Samantha held up her hand. "One question at a time. I am a woman. I only assume this foul form when I must. After what I did to your husband you must realize I can make small changes to my form.” Tabitha giggled and pointed to the still large sausage hanging between his legs. “If that is what you call small I never want to see king sized.”

Samantha pulled up her underwear and pants, tucked things out of sight and went on.

“Okay, is that better? Why I am having sex with Jessica? That should be obvious, it’s because I’m your friend. As part of his punishment, Jessica is going to become well acquainted with this part of men’s anatomy over the next several months. Someone had to give her a test drive so to speak. Every person’s different, I wanted to find out if she is a spitter or swallower. It turns out are girlfriend here is a slurper.

"I thought it would be better for his first time to be with a considerate and understanding partner. Not with her on her knees sucking some guy off in the men’s restroom. Just between us girls, I have had a number of blow jobs while in this form; but what I just experienced was a truly 5-star performance. My lord! That man has a prehensile tongue! You must have really enjoyed receiving oral sex from Darrin.”

Tabitha sighed, “No him performing oral on me has never been part of our sex life. He repeatedly told me a real man doesn’t do oral, he only receives.”

“Well Tabby, when he resumes his manly form you simply must insist. It is an experience you will cherish your entire life. If he was my husband, I would forgo penetration sex for that glorious tongue. I can get Jessica to give you a preview if you want?”

Tabitha squirmed and blushed. “Thanks but no thanks. I am not into girls’ even ones that used to be my husband.” She sighed. “If I hadn’t seen that with my own eyes I never would have believed it. Just yesterday she came home from her first day at work a basket case because so many guys propositioned her. What's changed?”

Samantha looked thoughtful. “In the last 24 hours, Darrin has finally come to terms with the reality that he is a female, with all that entails. If he hadn’t, his psychological wellbeing was in serious jeopardy. He had to make that mental adjustment or go mad. He has now become snuggly cocooned in his female shell. What emerges after his two months of metamorphosis is yet to be seen.”

Tabitha was suddenly concerned, “Are you saying he could come out of this gay?”

“No honey, not unless he went into it gay. He will no more look to men as sexual partners, than you will seek out females.”

Samantha tightened her belt and said, “Now I am sure you two have a lot to talk over. I’ll pop in from time to time to check on you.”

“I hope you mean Samantha will be visiting. I do not think I could take another exhibition like the last one.”

Sam laughed and was gone in the blink of an eye.

Tabitha looked at where Sam had been standing just a moment before. What was really happening in her life? Only weeks ago, she had been ready to leave her very male husband because of what he was doing to her. Now though, the woman she had thought was her best friend had magically transformed her husband into a very attractive girl with an intense sex drive. A girl that she had now somehow managed to get a blow job from.

Tabitha was beginning to wonder if Samantha really had Tabitha's best interests at heart.

Tabitha went to sleep that night with her head full of disturbing images. The one that kept repeating was the sight of Sam’s manhood and how she wondered what that would feel like. She couldn’t believe she was having sex dreams about her old roommate.

Jessica was having his own nightmares. He had been drawn to that guy's penis like an addict is drawn to his next fix. Whoever it had been had knocked on the front door and said something he couldn't remember. The next thing Jessica knew, he had opened his pants and taken his penis out. He'd fought the urge with every fibre of his being, but couldn’t stop himself from putting that thing in his mouth. The strange thing was that while he found the experience disgusting, it was still a fulfilling experience in that he could give another person so much pleasure.

@ @ @ @

The next several weeks fell into a routine. Jessica would get up early and clean the house and have Tabitha’s breakfast waiting for her. After Tabitha left for her accounting job, Jessica would spend hours getting ready for work. His hair took the longest to master while makeup seemed to be second nature now. He would then fix Tabitha’s evening meal and leave it with heating instructions, as she made it a point to be off to her job before Tabitha got home.

He went with a mixture of dread and excitement. It didn’t take long for the word to spread that the new girl at the club with the bodacious bod was an easy mark. She found that she was going through nylons at an alarming rate. Her knees were developing calluses. After every encounter, Jessica felt degraded and vowed that it would be the last. Alas her will power was non-existent. It seemed that her every break found her with some guys Johnson in her mouth.

After arriving at home, she immediately went to her bathroom and spent long minutes brushing her teeth and gargling. It got to the point she was wearing the enamel off her teeth.

On her days off, she loved to spend time with Tabitha hanging around the house. He found that for the first time in his life he enjoyed just talking with Tabitha. With the issue of dominance and sex being taken off the table, they were becoming true friends. When they went out, there was an overwhelming temptation to service the first guy she encountered. Therefore, days off were spent at home.

@ @ @ @

Tabitha arrived home from work to find Samantha waiting for her in the dining room with a pot of tea. Even though Tabitha had her doubts about Samantha, the woman was still her friend.

“How did our girl handle her first menses?” Samantha asked as she poured.

Tabitha giggled ever so slightly, “We were home on a Saturday morning. I was sleeping late when heard a bloodcurdling scream, from Jessica. I grabbed my phone and rushed into the bathroom dialling 911, only to find my big strong husband totally freaked out over a small red stain in her panties. I helped her get acquainted with her feminine hygiene products. The mystified look on her face when I showed her how to use the tampon was precious. You would have thought it was rocket science.

"I will admit that, for her first time, it was a rough 5 days. He wasn’t prepared for the severity of the cramps and his ankles swelled up like two sausages, but worst of all his flow was extremely heavy. The duration bothered him, he even asked me if I thought he would need a blood transfusion. All in all, his inaugural menstruation was a real learning experience.”

“So how is our hostess with the mostest doing now?”

“I always wait up for his return just to make sure he is home safe. He comes home every night lost in a haze, he is unable to hide his angst over what he has done. He heads straight to his bathroom without even a howdy do. I can hear him gargling and brushing his teeth for a good 20 minutes. Then he takes a shower, stays in there until the hot water is gone. Then it is right to bed.

"We've had a couple of conversations about his lifestyle. He tells me he now knows what a narcotic addict must feel like. He wakes up each day and vows to never to have sex again. Between his tears, he relates how his willpower evaporates at the first temptation. I have never seen a person so sad.”

Samantha held her friend in a sisterly hug and asked, “It has been over a month, I would expect him to have adjusted to his new reality. There should be no reason for him to be depressed?”

“I think you have a point. Recently I have noticed a change. He appears to have accepted the fact he is a slut. It is probably a defense mechanism but at times he acts like a prototypical airhead bimbo. He now considers himself a real connoisseur of men’s pricks. He has developed calluses on his knees.

"I make him save most of the money he is making, he only gets to spend what it takes to dry clean his clothes and to buy replacement stockings and makeup. The other night we had finished off a bottle of wine when he started talking about men’s pricks. I have only known one man, Darrin, so I did find it educational in a perverted kind of way. He talked about the difference in men’s girth, their length, their taste and texture. And which he prefers and why. Sam, it is almost like he has turned gay when he talks like that.”

“Nonsense, remember his head is caught between two sexualities. He is as much a woman as a man. Those are exactly the same type of conversations you and I used to have back in the sorority house. This is just his stand-in feminine personality is taking over. Once he is a man again, he will remember every detail of his degradation. If he ever tries to get out of line all you will have to do is remind him of those conversations.”

Tabitha dried the tears that were running down her cheek. “His next period should arrive in a little over three weeks. When will you show up to bring Darrin back?”

“I’ll pop back in a month; he must complete his second cycle before the spell can be reversed. Prepare yourself, it will be another physically difficult time when Jessica’s DNA is reversed.”

@ @ @ @

A month later, Samantha was knocking on Tabitha’s front door. After a quick hug, the two retired to the living room. Sam spoke first, “So tell me how the last month has been?”

Tabitha shrugged. “Confusing?”

“How so?” Samantha asked with a frown.

“Jessica went to her job and came home every night distressed over what she had done. If you had just made Darrin a woman she would be a bit of a prude.

"A couple of weeks ago, she didn’t get home until almost sunrise. I was a nervous wreck wondering where she was. She staggered in and was a fright. She went right to her room without saying a word. It took me two days of pestering to get her to tell me what happened.

"It turns out that a long haul trucker was in the club and became fascinated with my Jessica. Her every break was spent with other customers and she never found the time to service the truck driver. He apparently didn’t take that too kindly, so he waited for Jessica to get off and grabbed her in the parking lot. He manhandled her to his truck and demanded a blow job. Jessica cooperated, but he wasn’t satisfied with that so he forced her into his sleeping cab and raped her. She managed to escape when he got up to take a piss. She hasn’t been the same since then, I can’t get her to come out of her room.”

“Did you report this to the police?”

“NO! Who is going to believe a woman who works in a topless bar and does blow jobs for tips? They would have laughed in our faces.”

“You have a point there. Where is she now?”

“In her room, it’s her night off.”

Samantha already knew the answer but was forced to ask anyway. “Did she get her second period?”

Tabitha's eyes widened. “Oh God no, you don’t think she is…?”

Sam was worried, sadly for herself first. She knew she was in deep doodoo and there would be hell to pay with the Witch’s Council. It was her decision to make Darrin a complete woman, in retrospect that was probably a bad idea. The thought she had brought this calamity down on not only Darrian but on her best friend Tabitha was beyond disturbing. She should have watched over the couple more closely. She would have to do whatever she could to rectify the situation.

The first thing she must do is confirm her suspicions, so she asked, “Where is Jessica now?”

“She’s in her room.” Tabitha was shaken at the thought that Jessica could be pregnant as a result of the rape.

Samantha laid a hand on Tabitha's arm to calm her. She held off using any more magic for the moment.
“Let me go examine her, you wait here.”

Tabitha paced back and forth in the living room, awaiting confirmation of the dreadful news that her husband would be having a baby before she did.

It seemed like forever before Sam came back out from the bedroom. She had Tabitha sit as she prepared to deliver what both women already knew. Trying to lighten the mood, Samantha started out with, "Congratulations, you are about to become an aunt. Jessica has a beautiful, healthy baby girl growing in her womb.”

Samantha's attempt at levity was useless. Tabitha let out a wail of sorrow that could be heard halfway down the block. “Can you fix this and change him back before the baby comes.”

“No, I told you I can only do that after she experiences her second menses.” Not for the first time, Samantha mentally berated herself for having used that particular potion on Darrin. She could have accomplished the same thing with an actual spell but had used the potion as a shortcut.

Samantha spent the next several days consoling the both ladies. At the end of those days, she was summoned to stand before the Witch's Council to answer for her decision to interfere in a mortal's life.

Samantha tried to explain she was trying to help her friend when she transformed Darrin into Jessica. Samantha was lectured, ‘That is why there is the prohibition against using witchcraft on mortals. Mortals are too unpredictable’. She was informed she would be watched and to consider herself on probation until this issue is cleared up.

Upon her return, both Tabitha and Sam tried to talk Jessica into having the pregnancy terminated. The new mother-to-be would have none of it. Darrin had always wanted children; this just wasn’t the way he had envisioned it happening. Regardless, he was determined to keep the child. His plan was to have the baby, put up with a second period, and return to his rightful position as man of the house and let Tabitha raise his offspring.

@ @ @ @

Satisfied that the pair did not require her presence for the immediate future, Samantha packed her suitcases and sought out Tabitha to say her goodbyes. Tabitha confronted her and complained that it didn’t seem right that some scum had raped Jessica and then had gotten away scot free.

With a twinkle in her eye, Samantha informed Tabitha the plan she had initiated right after she had returned to teach the scumbag a lesson. She said after a little checking she found out the rapist was a guy who called himself Tex. He was just finishing a two-week cross country delivery.

Samantha got a wicked grin on her face and relayed he had been so fascinated with Jessica’s body that she had decided to give it to him. Sam assured her friend, “He will never rape another woman, because he won’t be equipped for it. When the spell is complete he will be an exact duplicate, with the exception he will be a peroxide blonde.

"I wanted this to be a slow process so it happened gradually over the two weeks he was travelling. Every day he morphed a little bit more into a female, nothing fast for him. It was so gradual he didn’t realize it at first, it just seemed normal. In fact, the first thing he did when he had a chance was to have his cab repainted neon Pink. He thinks that it is an improvement over his old silver color.

"Then he removed his collection of nude pinups taped throughout the cab because he thought they were offensive. He decorated his cab with lace curtains. Today, he swapped out his denim shirts for pastel blouses and his Levi's for spandex short shorts. Tomorrow, he will have an overwhelming urge to start wearing gaudy makeup. He will wonder why he is doing those things but will consider each change an improvement.

"His feminization won’t be complete until he pulls into his driveway. Then his outie will be fully an innie and his boobs will be crying out for a good support bra. Boy is his wife in for a shock when he prances into their house and announces that he has changed his CB handle from Tex to ‘Twin Peaks.’"

Samantha looked Tabitha in the eyes and said, "He's terrorized her for years. I suspect she is really going to enjoy being the alpha dog. He will have to beg her for help in learning how to be a woman.” He had been magnitudes worse than Darrin had ever been. The trucker deserved the humiliation and degradation that Samantha had laid out for him.

Sam took a second to compose herself. “The best part the spell was that it would also provide Tex with Jessica’s compulsion for oral sex. In fact, that compulsion had started immediately when the spell had been cast. His fame had already spread across all the truck stops from here to the west coast.

@ @ @ @

Samantha popped back in about 8 months later to see Tabitha and Jessica. She had maintained an unseen watch upon them to ensure that they remained safe. She did not want to have things become even worse for them.

“Sorry I haven’t been around for a while. The Witch's Council has been keeping close to home these past months. How is our girl doing? How has she handled the mental aspect of being a biological woman?”

Tabitha looked drawn from worry. She appeared to have lost weight as well.

“It's been really hard on both of us. He was in total denial at first until I forced him to see my OB/GYN who confirmed the pregnancy. I had a hell of a time getting him to go back for a prenatal checkup. Then there was the fighting to get him to attend pre-natal classes.

"Jessica has the physical problems to deal with but I have to live with a crazy woman. Her hormonal mood swings have made her less than a perfect house guest. She complains constantly. First, it was the morning sickness. Once the nausea went away her appetite has been ravenous. And don’t get me started on her cravings.

"Then her feet and ankles swelled up like two sausages. You saddled her with a need to wear only 5 inch heels. It took me a week to find some that would fit her bloated feet.”

Tabitha smiled as she recalled Jessica's first visit to the doctor. “It wasn’t all bad. I was there when he went through his first pelvic exam. He jumped 6 inches off the table when the OB/GYN inserted the speculum into his vagina. I really infuriated my little sister when I openly laughed at her reaction. Darrin is learning so much about being a woman and an expected mother.

"He has insisted on continuing to work. With his figure, he really did not start to show until the beginning of his fifth month. Then it was Katie bar the doors. His tits blew up like the balloons in the Macy's Day Parade. His tummy followed suit.

"The club moved him from waitressing to being the receptionist where he sits behind a table to hide his growing dimensions. I tried to talk her out of it but she insists on getting dressed up and going to that club every night where she has access to a steady stream of horny men. To distract from her expanding pear-shaped gut, she likes to emphasize her big boobs which she considers her best advertisements. Last night, I wouldn’t let her leave the house because her top was so tight it looked like her tits were coved in shrink wrap.”

“Has her attitude improved?”

“I think the novelty has worn off. She plans on working as long as she can. Let me call her out here and you can see for yourself. She was in her room dealing with another crying jag." Tabitha bellowed, “Jessica get in here you have a visitor!”

Gone was the confident suggestive stripper strut. Jessica waddled into the room at a sloth's pace, both her arms cradling her swollen belly. She lowered herself in a hard back chair. Her mommy boobs were gigantic and hung down coming to rest on the top of her rotund belly.

She glared at Samantha, “Oh, it’s you.”

“Yes, I just want to check up on you and see how the pregnancy was progressing.”

“It’s going just peachy thanks for asking. That is aside from the morning sickness, sore breasts, constant backaches, cramps, the bloating, the swollen itchy nipples and not being able to go more than five minutes without having to piss.” Then continuing in her sarcastic tone Jessica replied, “I am loving every minute of the experience, thanks a lot.”

“You don’t have to thank me. It has been my pleasure. I am sorry about the pregnancy it was an unintended consequence to your educational curriculum.”

“You put me through nine months of living hell, there is something you can do for me.”

“What’s that?”

“Take away this damn compulsion of wanting to give every guy I encounter a blow job.

Samantha walked over to the nervous woman and patted her on the top of her head like she was a small child.

“Why would I do that?”

“Digesting all that man junk it not healthy for me or the baby.”

“Nonsense, aside from the little swimmers, semen has lots of good components.”

Samantha held up her hand and counted off the positives on her fingers.

“It is loaded with protein, zinc, calcium and magnesium. And the best part is that it is gluten free.”

Jessica broke down and cried, it took both Sam and Tabitha to get him to his feet so he could go lie down in his bedroom.

Tabitha asked Samantha, “You have said Darrin can’t return until after she has her next period. I think he has taken about all he can stand. How soon will that be after the birth of his baby?”

“Do you know if Jessica plans on breast feeding the baby?”

“He hasn’t discussed that with me. I just assumed he would start off with breastfeeding until the baby could be weaned to formula. Why do you ask?”

“Didn’t you have health classes in school? The timing for the return of your periods are different for every mum, and it depends on how you are feeding the baby.”

“If a woman is breastfeeding it will delay the return of their periods. If she is breastfeeding day and night, it can be up to a year before she resumes having periods. If you're lucky enough to have a baby who sleeps through the night from an early age, your periods will probably return sooner. Her periods could start within three months. In other words, the more time a baby spends suckling, the longer it will be before you get your periods again.”

“Oh my, Jessica is going to be in for a shock. He told me he thought he would only be tied down with the baby for a month then he would magically change back to being a man.”

“That is going to be devastating news. I think you have been really hard on him. Couldn’t you do as he asks and take away his oral fixation?”

“I can’t remove it completely, but I can reduce it to where if he really wishes to resist he will have the willpower. But he will have to really want to fight the urge, kind of like an alcoholic not drinking.”

Samantha had a really wicked thought and joked, “Maybe we can find a Blow Job Anonymous chapter for him.” She immediately regretted making light of the situation when she saw Tabitha's expression.

@ @ @ @

Samantha was back for one of her monthly periodic checkups, and inquired about Jessica.

Tabitha was visibly upset, her voice steeled with emotion, “I have lost my husband. I should never have asked you for help." Samantha could see that any friendship Tabitha might have felt for her was very nearly gone.

Samantha hugged her friend and said, “You make that sound like a bad thing.”

Tabitha was rigid in her arms, not yielding to Samantha's attempt at sympathy at all.

“It is, that was never my desire. He might not have been much; but he was still my husband. I wanted to change Darrin not lose him. Six months of breastfeeding has totally eradicated the last of his male persona and his personality has totally changed. "

"He was an abysmal failure as a husband, everything he has done since the baby was born qualifies him to be Mother of the Year. The only thing that matters is his daughter. God help anyone that gets between Jessica and her cub. She would rip you a new one.

"He won’t go anywhere without that damn baby. I was going stir-crazy and tried to talk Jessica into getting a babysitter and just the two of us go out to dinner. He won’t hear of turning his daughter over to a stranger, so we had another night of eating in. Those two are permanently attached at the hip. Come with me I’ll show you."

The two tiptoed into Jessica’s room that now doubled as a nursery. The baby’s crib was positioned right beside Jessica’s bed for easy access.

Jessica was sitting in a rocking chair singing a lullaby with the baby nursing in her arms. His voice was a sensual soprano, high and clear. The child was totally contented suckling on its mother’s breast.

Samantha whispered to Tabitha, "How do you feel about your baby? I don’t want to be a naysayer but you don’t sound like a big fan."

"I had always wanted a child of my own, that thing is not mine. I can’t muster any maternal feelings towards a kid that is the product of my feminized husband and a rapist."

Samantha could see that she had a lot of work to do to mend the family she had destroyed.

"Tabby brace yourself, I have some news for you. When I created Jessica I used DNA from some of your hair so 23 of her 46 chromosomes are yours. That baby is as much yours as it is Jessica's."

Tabitha’s eyes got as big as saucers at that startling news. Then she commented, “Does that make me the baby’s aunt or its mother? And what happens if the father wants back into the picture?"

"There is no chance of that. I had a long chat with Tex's wife. Rather than leave the bastard, she decided to become the manager of ‘Texass’ the stripper with Texas sized tits. She is now under long term contract with Jessica’s old club. In fact, she is the club's headliner act. They don’t miss your sister at all. Tex’s poster out front of the club has her motto, 'When I'm good, I'm not half bad. When I'm bad I'm really good. Come in and try me out'."

Jessica became aware of the two woman standing in her doorway.

She softly said “Hello Samantha, nice to see you again. Would you like to hold my daughter Darlene?”

Samantha was astounded at the reception. It was the first time she had receive a sincere welcome from Jessica.

Samantha took the child and held it in her arms, the child looked up at the stranger and smiled. It broke Samantha’s heart. She handed the baby back to her mother, and asked, "How are you doing? About ready to give all this up and return to your old life?"

"Samantha you stole my masculinity and sentenced me to months of maidenhood to teach me a lesson. I get that and to be honest I learned a lot and will reluctantly admit I deserved it. But that doesn’t mean I am comfortable in this form, I loathe being a female. I hate the lecherous glares I get from men and the nasty looks from other women. Then there are the hormonal mood swings and having to live with these humongous boobs. The bras, long hair, and time to make myself pretty are a royal pain. But most of all I hate the high heels.

"But I adore being a mother. I am more than willing to give up my manhood for motherhood, I have never felt more fulfilled. I want you to leave me just like this."
I
"But what about your marriage, and your wife?"

Jessica gave a huge sigh, "I know even if you gave me back my man parts I could never be a husband again, too much has happened. If I was a man, I could not live with what I did working in that strip club. It would always haunt me."

"Despite what you both have put me through, I still love Tabitha and would like nothing better than to spend my life with her. I have tried to be affectionate with her. Anything more than a sisterly hug is strictly forbidden. She has made it clear she is not interested in an intimate relationship with any woman, even one who was her husband at one time.

"So I am going to take my baby and leave. Go somewhere that 'Jessica the Slut' is not known. My little girl will never be exposed to the gossip that she is a bastard child of a whore mother and a rapist father."

"That will be best for Tabitha too. She can find a man and get on with her life. As a woman, I will simply have to learn to live with the reputation and memory of being a tramp. Living in these surroundings would be a constant memory of who and what I was. I will pack the first thing in the morning and slip out before Tabitha wakes up. I don’t think I could handle saying goodbye."

"I don't think that there is anything more you could do to me to make my life worse, so I will tell you that I never want to see you again and I don't want anything more do with you." Jessica returned her attention to the baby girl at her breast, effectively dismissing Samantha and shutting her out from Jessica's world.

Samantha was horrified at what she was hearing. She had to come up with a plan to salvage the situation. She retreated quietly from the nursery and went to her own bedroom to think.

She was up early to say goodbye to Jessica and help her lug all the baby material out and pack the car. Jessica barely acknowledged her presence and only grudgingly accepted any assistance Samantha offered. Sam found herself with tears in her eyes as Jessica drove off without a word.

TO BE CONTINUED.

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

hmmmmmm? Best laid plans do

hmmmmmm? Best laid plans do have a way of going wrong when you least expect it, and Jessica is a prime example of this. I do feel sorry for Tabitha however, because she is the "odd person out" so to speak and that was never meant to be.

I don't see the point

This is quite an entertaining story that has been fun to read. But I do not get the point of using the names of the characters from the old Bewitched program.

The story stands on it's own merit. So why use the names of the Bewitched characters. Samantha was married to Darrin, Tabitha was their young daughter. Larry Tate was Darrin's boss at Larry's ad agency.

So why use the names for new characters?