The Amazons: The future has changed now Amazon women rule Earth and the Galaxy ( part 81)

Printer-friendly version

By the year 2232, the Earth is now ruled by Amazon women after around 40yrs ago an alien female Amazon force invaded our planet and made females superior , stronger and smarter . Now at the age of 16yrs. Boys will be told of a selection process my friends and I am due to for selection .
this our story how my friends and I lives were changed forever and the people around us and how I went from pleasant boy to someone else who I am now a woman with power.

81 the new Lady of Amazonia Earth

The wedding was fun I said to my fiancée “I need to return to Amazonia Earth” she said to me “Nicole I am coming too”. Anastasia and Sapphire left for their honeymoon on the same place as Lady Clarissa and Lady Felicity and Princess Jade and Princess Chantelle's honeymooned I said to her “Taylor will we be having our honeymoon there”. she said to me “where ever you want Nicole “ I said to her “Maybe I expect one of them to come home Pregnant”. she said to me “ Maybe and congratulations on becoming Major Commander”. I said to her “I feel bad for Anastasia she should have got it I jump one head of her”. Taylor said to me “ your royal now she is not”. I said to her “I know that now “.

I saw princess Hunter walk past she said to us “ Mom very sick”. Taylor said to her “ Hunter you mean Alexis”. she said to her “yea mom been very sick with her pregnancy mother said she has always had problems when she was having her period Nana is looking after her she has the best doctors there”. I said to her “ Babe you want stay with your sister and I will take Jaycee to Amazonia girls camp for the summer”. she said to me “ok” so Jaycee and I left for Amazonia Earth Jaycee said to me “Mom why isn't Mother and Danni not coming back home with us to Amazonia Earth”. I said to her “Aunty Alexis is sick so mom is staying there”. she said to me “ok”. I said to her “you want go to your camp with your friends”. she said to me “fuck yea we have fun belting the shit out boys”. I laughed I said to her “that is my girl”. .

Jaycee and I left the palace and headed for the spaceport Danni said to me “ I will see you soon mommy”. I said to her “ same here baby girl you enjoy your extra time with your cousins”. Danni said to me “ yeah it nice spend time with Alyssa and Hunter”. I said to her “you be very helpful around Hunter as her mom is very sick”. she said to me “ I will mommy I will help auntie Alexis any way I can with mom”.

I said to her “good girl so Jaycee said her good byes to her mother and sister and kissed her grandmother she said to her “Nana I am looking forward to camp now”. and her grandmother said to her “ why is that Jaycee?”. She said to her “Nan I have had my ears and naval done and my nails”. Her Majesty said to her “ I have notice you your black Acrylic nails”. she said to her “ and mom has them too”. she saw my nails and said to me “ a lot has changed for you now Nicole”. I said to her “ yes your Majesty”. she said to me “ soon you will be my daughter”.

I said to her “yes I know your majesty I am looking forward to it”. she said to me “ good keep up the good works”. I said to me “ I am planning to your Majesty soon as we capture that male we will finally be able to end the war and finally the extinction of the gender known as man”.. Jaycee and I boarded the limo back to the spaceport Jaycee said to me “ Mom you miss your life as a resistance fighter”. I said to he “ not any more why you ask?”. she said to me “I had a dream last night I was a 43yr old man living on Amazonia Earth help a man called Bernie and other fighters fight against us the Amazons in any way possible using terrorism and everything”.

I said to her “it was only a dream Jaycee your a 12yr old girl remember and you hate males like me”. she said to me “I know I am a 12yr old girl it just I have been having these dreams”. I came and cuddled my daughter and said to her “Jaycee they are dreams you said the man you think was around his forties”. she said to me “ yes mom he was only caught a few weeks ago he was executed and your only 12 how could you ever been that male your a 12yr old girl”. she said to me “ thank mom”. she cuddled into me and said to me “I am glad I am a girl”. I said to her “ so am I baby and your mine” she said to me “I love you mom “..

We arrived at Amazon city Spaceport we got in our car and headed to Amazon girls camp we arrived there in around 30 mins time we walked in the Camp head office I saw the head councillor there she said to us “welcome my lady and princess”. I said to her “ thank you”. she said to me “we knew her highness was coming”. Jaycee said to her “ thank you head councillor but why I am here I am only Jaycee the Amazon girl”. she said to me “ we knew you wanted be that way and to be with your friends”. Jaycee says to her “ I would prefer to be with my friends”. she said to me “ good we have just finish sword training but you can catch up later and your nails look they have just been done”. Jaycee said to her “ yes mom and I had them done yesterday before the wedding of Supreme Commander Sapphire and Commander Anastasia”.

The head councillor look and saw my nails were done too in black acrylic nail polish she said to he “ok the girls have that tomorrow”. then a girl walked in it was her best friend Jodie Amelia daughter she said to her “I saw Jaycee turn up head Councillor”. she said to her “ok” Jodie turned to me and said “ hello my lady how was the wedding”. I said to her “ it was very good thank you Jodie , how is you sister Alisha?”. she said to me “ good my lady my sister and her girlfriend Phoebe are at home enjoying a few weeks of summer before national service time”.

I said to her “ when we were at home on Amazonia Prime I saw princess Isabella and Lady Savannah getting ready for National Service and and I hear lady Ashley Lady Jasmine and her girlfriend have got national service to so they will have 5 members of the royal family with your sister and girlfriend”. Jodie said to me “I have a few years left I just turned 13yrs and so I am tin luck”. then Jaycee said to me “mom you will be here for my 13th birthday”. I said to her “sure Jaycee”. she said to me “good mom cause not average day I become a teenage girl”.

I said to her “ we will be here”. she said to me “ good”. she and Jodie started talking about things I over heard Jodie say she liked Jaycee nails and her earrings and Jaycee said to her “I got my naval done too”. Jodie says to her “ cool”. they left to go to their camp hut with a slave taking her baggage I said to head councillor “there will be 4 shock troops here too looking after Jaycee”. she said to me “ok My lady”.

I left the camp and headed back to Amazon city I arrived there in about 45mins I walked up the stairs and saw a guard she said to me “ welcome home my lady”. I said to her “ thank you where is Major Amelia”. she said to me “in Australia”.

she said to me “ she knew you were coming back today and decide to leave this morning for Australia”. I said to her “is that on my Intel a couple of days ago”. she said to me “yes we had lot unrest in Sydney and Melbourne”. I said to her “we need send more shock troops make sure that Adelaide and Perth stay under our control she said to me “and what about Darwin and Brisbane”. I said to her “ we will strengthen them as well”. she said to me “good my lady”. I said to her “Make sure Major Amelia keeps me inform”. she said to me “ yes my lady”. and then she left I walked up in Taylor office and looked at the schedule for the day it included going down to see if new Capitan-elect was ready and seeing how Australia was going.

I decide to call my fiancée and see what she would like me to do here she answered the phone I said to her “ that we have that problem back in Australia but in 2 cities she said which ones I said to her “ Sydney to Melbourne”. she said to me “ you don’t think they are doing what you said?”. I said to her “ I am not sure but we need to send Shock troops besides his son Wyatt he had very strong following of men like his second in command”. she said to me “we need to neutralise the area very fast cause if you were telling me what they had planned we are going to need a full invasion force”.

I said to her “ we have Amelia there already with her special forces”. she said to me “tell her to shoot any male with stun guns and check their reprogramming process”. I said to her “ok it will carried out”. she then said to me “ how was Jaycee?”. I said to her “ she was happy to get to camp and be with her friends ”. she said to me “ good you will have Alisha with you for next few weeks if she proves an asset she will not be going to National Service”. I said to her “ I thought all women need to do national service”. she said to me “ we can make exceptions my sister in law Hailee didn't do it and you didn't do it”. I said to her “ but I was ex solider before being converted into a woman”. She said to me “ I know babe but we do make exceptions”.

I said to her “ but I was already trained in military combat from my previous occupation”. she said to me “I know that Alisha got top grades at school she was cheerleader Capitan like Isabella and she was very smart as a boy before Alexis converted her so I think we can catch her some slack”. I said to her “ if she was Converted by Princess Alexis she must have been smart where she is to be trained in what?”. she said to me “supreme Commander Sapphire wants her trained as the new colonel you are to select a new sergeant and new Major for special forces”. I said to her “ where is Amelia going?”. She said to me “ she is going to become new governor of Australia the governor there is going to be sent Amazonia Prime to be retrained and then she will be commander of here”. I said to her “wow a lot of changes”.

she said to me “ mom think we need to change the governor there and I agree with her and now your are Her royal highness Lady Nicole you will use your authority to tell her she has been replaced”. I said to her “ ok Babe”. she said to me “good BTW I will be home tomorrow Alexis is recovering well she will stay in hospital and Danni is staying here with her cousin and Aunty”. I said to her “I can't believe Danni Aunty is just 7 months older than her”. she said to me “I know but you remember it would be the same for Hunter going to school with her Aunty”.

I laughed and said to her “ yea true got to go babe”. she said to me “ I will see you in a few days”. I said to her “looking forward to it now we won't have both girls at home”. she said to me “ I never thought of that I 'll see you then”. she hang up I was getting stuff ready when their was a knock at the door it was a guard she said to me “excuse me my lady but a candidate name Alisha is here to see you for her Training”. I said to her “ let her in”. Alisha walked in her Amazon Leather uniform I said to her “welcome Alisha”. she said to me “ thank you my lady”. I said to her “ok we have a few things to do?”. she said to me “ok my lady my mother told me that it will be hard”.

I looked her file I see you helped Princess Alexis on a couple of Interrogations she said to me “ yes my lady that did included my ex father”. I said to her “ he was the resistance leader you see yes I was converted by the princess and then I help with interrogation of a few slaves”. I said to her “includes our slave Randal”. she said to me “ I ask her highness not have him executed”. I said to her “ thank you for that he is very good slave to my family”. she then said to me “I have seen your face before my lady”. I said to her “ you might have Alisha I was the resistance leader know as Bernie but I have been freed of my masculinity”. she said to me “you are better as a woman any way my lady”.

I said to her “ thank you I have to train you to be a colonel of Amazonia Earth we have also get our new Capitan from the transformation room and check her PTA out then we head to Australia hopefully to end the war against the males”. she said to me “men are fucking scum my lady”. I said to her “ I know that once we have Australia back under our control we have select a new Major for the special forces and a new sergeant”. she said to me “ a new major for the special forces”. I said to her “ yes your mother is going to be the new Governor of Australia”. she said to me “ ok that mean Jodie and Jaycee will spit up”. I said to her no your sister Jodie will live with you”. she said to me “what about my girlfriend Phoebe I said to her “she will live with you ok”. she said to me "cool”. I said to her “ you are now Acting colonel now your on acting colonel wages now”. she said to me “ wow thank you my lady”. I said to her “ it ok Alisha”. we left and head for the transformation room .

up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos